Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

I'll be giving it a try when I get home tonight. Great thing about 30min repop on the mob you're camping is it gets ya plenty of time to box velious.

Assuming you can log into both servers from 1 LS account? or do you need separate accounts to do this? If it needs to be separate accounts then I'll have to wait until the levelup NPCs are available so I can have a second toon to explore with.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 03-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Yes you can login to both at the same time, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 beta... if you really wanted, from the same login account.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Kobold

There are tons of quest to do in Velious that don't require serious faction grinding, especially if you can sneak. Things like pathing, mob location, and respawn time also don't really require grinding - you can grab a few dudes and crawl through a dungeon to check this stuff without having to spend hours killing the same set of mobs.

That said, getting kindly (let alone max ally) with any of the factions without the raid mobs around to provide big hits is going to be a pretty big effort. Checking the quests that require this level of faction will take awhile unless we get some artificial faction setting NPCs or mobs to kill that provide bigger hits.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least nobody will be a posting a thread about "why is it taking so long" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. I'd blow up on anyone who can't handle at least 2-3 months of beta for a more polished release. Pretty sure I'll play beta nonstop (maybe boxing red) until it goes live now, though my "testing" might not be stellar since I don't know how things are supposed to be without researching every single thing I encounter :-\
Old 03-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Large Bat

can i auto level up to test? I dont have any characters high enough level.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

Swish, does your cleric happen to be in oot? lol
Old 03-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish, does your cleric happen to be in oot? lol
Not right now, no [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Kobold

I don't wanna spoil the "new" content. I'll just wait. As i did for kunark. Thanks beta testers.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't wanna spoil the "new" content. I'll just wait. As i did for kunark. Thanks beta testers.
Bro... Just think, you could be the guy who finds and solves a huge bug that makes every Velious zone crash... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Then nobody at all gets Velious. What an ass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2014, 03:02 AM
Sarnak

a lot of people probably don't consider themselves expert enough to really know what velious is supposed to look like. a lot of players on p99 are low level players too and velious doesn't have any newbie zones?

anyone know how long the beta will last/take?
Closed Thread