Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykubis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey and after Mith Marr Monday, we can have Terrible Idea Tuesday in which you can come up with more dumb shit that's not happening.
After that we can have Suck my -Edit- Saturday.
Last edited by Tiggles; 09-03-2010 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Dodge a Ban
Old 09-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK guys how about this?
(another suggestion which involves forced PvP)
You're really not getting this, are you? No matter how awesome your idea sounds, if it involves forced PvP it's not happening.

I'm not trying to ruin your fun or say that you shouldn't want it or even imply that it's a bad idea, just saying that it will not happen because it involves some form of forced PvP.

Move on.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yt2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're really not getting this, are you? No matter how awesome your idea sounds, if it involves forced PvP it's not happening.

I'm not trying to ruin your fun or say that you shouldn't want it or even imply that it's a bad idea, just saying that it will not happen because it involves some form of forced PvP.

Move on.
How about we set up a few zones around the world as the pvp hotspot? during the day.

Places that are not really thoroughfare zones but are not out of the way useless zones like the arena.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Kobold

You mean otherwise highly desirable places so you can have a large population to victimize with potentially unwanted PvP shenanigans?

Just like since page 1 of this thread - sounds awesome.

Or maybe the opposite of that.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tork [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean otherwise highly desirable places so you can have a large population to victimize with potentially unwanted PvP shenanigans?

Just like since page 1 of this thread - sounds awesome.

Or maybe the opposite of that.
More like Valley of King Xorb or Tox Foresr but keep up the hate Bluebie Marr
Old 09-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

sigh, atleast its fun to remember the days where instead of crying on a forum about a raid target, you just destroyed the opposing guild and hope to take it, or nobody would get it.

made raids a hell of a lot more rewarding.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveitup1216 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sigh, atleast its fun to remember the days where instead of crying on a forum about a raid target, you just destroyed the opposing guild and hope to take it, or nobody would get it.

made raids a hell of a lot more rewarding.
Most of this servers pvp experience comes from logging on to a pvp server as a joke getting killed then raging becuse there micromanaging faux elitist mind cant handle being killed.

Bluebie pvp is battling on forums and pretending to be millionaire doctors lawyers etc to try and feel better about themselves at the expense of others. With the exception of my last posts I have been open to ideas and criticism but as you can see the mith marr forum warriors attack me and my ideas with cruel insults and taunts. People say that pvp players are the immature ones.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Aviak

If you want pvp, arrange an arena event for everybody interested in participating, but I don't see why it should get enforced to the rest.

I have a simple formula: pvp = no xp, no loot, no progression = don't bother.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of this servers pvp experience comes from logging on to a pvp server as a joke getting killed then raging becuse there micromanaging faux elitist mind cant handle being killed.

Bluebie pvp is battling on forums and pretending to be millionaire doctors lawyers etc to try and feel better about themselves at the expense of others. With the exception of my last posts I have been open to ideas and criticism but as you can see the mith marr forum warriors attack me and my ideas with cruel insults and taunts. People say that pvp players are the immature ones.
PVP players have a false sense of superiority over "bluebies". They are generally terrible, terrible, players with the worst personalities imaginable.

I wish VZ/TZ was still running so you terrible players would go there.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Fire Giant

there's no possible argument to say that bluebie raiders are more talented than pvp raiders, pvper's accomplish the same task with the threat of other players.

sure we're more depraved and get jollies off ruining someone else's day, but we also do the same content you do, while being on the receiving end of someone else's depravity.

so yeah, people who pvp AND do raid content are superior, period.
Closed Thread