Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 02:32 AM
Large Rat

Default A skeletal cook - Kurn's tower: Skull of Torture

I found the glowing skull off of a charbone, i got invis/invis undead and worked my way down to the basement and found him.

I removed the glowing skull from my inventory and placed it into a trade with him...and he just attacked me??

This quest ok, or was i supposed to hail him first or something? Charm to hand in?

I can see that my invis broke as soon as i opened a trade, and he attacked..im at a lost of what i am supposed to do?

I found another glowing skull and will try again i guess when he resurfaces..
Old 02-26-2014, 03:36 AM
Sarnak

Is not he on Burynai faction like jester? You might have ruined your faction

edit: ive beed down there with my sk couple weeks ago lvling. SK has not killed any burynais so he is dubious. I remember skeletal cook did not attack me when I met him.
Last edited by Wudan; 02-26-2014 at 03:58 AM..
Old 02-26-2014, 04:06 AM
Aviak

Cook was not KOS last time I did the quest, and I killed tons of burynais while camping him.

Maybe it could be related to last patch's "proximity aggro" for undeads?
Old 02-26-2014, 04:32 AM
Sarnak

I saw him not too long ago on my Troll SK and I was not KoS to him. I did realize as I killed skellies that the Burynai started to become threatening so maybe it also effects him? I was killing him too though so I am not sure.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Large Rat

I wonder if because I became un-invis and there was a burynai excavator that started attacking me, if he social agro'd as well and just happened to be the first to hit me..
Old 02-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiburon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if because I became un-invis and there was a burynai excavator that started attacking me, if he social agro'd as well and just happened to be the first to hit me..
Sounds about right, can't factor out the recent patch either. Took another faction hit by being in range of someone killing something last night, and not in their group/not buffing them etc...just sitting there.

Haynar said it was fixed, maybe its 99% fixed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2014, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds about right, can't factor out the recent patch either. Took another faction hit by being in range of someone killing something last night, and not in their group/not buffing them etc...just sitting there.

Haynar said it was fixed, maybe its 99% fixed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's kinda positive too, I could afk an evil character at a lowbie camp and get free faction. Right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Aviak

Last night in SK i got a faction hit from someone killing a gnoll that I had no part in. I thought it was weird.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

Fixed, pending update.

Until then use charm for turn in as a work around fix if you would.
Closed Thread