Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Kobold

Server aint so bad as it's made out to be by a few. They do have MQ detection. The lore is extremely well done. They've done a lot considering the client they've been using, and I think they are about to change that anyway.

They have problems there like P99 does here. Devs and Admins get accused of corruption. There is one high tier guild that cock-blocks anyone trying to achieve the same goals. Sound familiar? Yeah, they 2-box. You can say "Shit's not classic, bro", and they will agree. But one thing they don't have is any perceived RMT problem. Maybe because they haven't the playerbase P99 does, I dunno.

I've played there off and on. There are some cool people there, same as here. There are some dicks there, same as here. And unfortunately, the dicks there seem to make a lot more noise than the cool people, same as here. All in all, I would still say give them a shot, you might be surprised. Just go in with an open mind, cause the zones are different, either renamed or relocated. Freeport on SoD is not a starting city, it is a 50-60 zone filled with undead. Unrest isn't even on the same continent.

Bah, TL;DR. It's not as bad as some say, Try it and judge for yourself.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klendathu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They have problems there like P99 does here. Devs and Admins get accused of corruption. There is one high tier guild that cock-blocks anyone trying to achieve the same goals. Sound familiar? Yeah, they 2-box. You can say "Shit's not classic, bro", and they will agree. But one thing they don't have is any perceived RMT problem. Maybe because they haven't the playerbase P99 does, I dunno.

this makes it seem way worse than anything else in this thread, there is no cockblocking from the #1 guild because they are 4tiers higher than the number 2 guild atm and only log on to kill stuff noone else on the server is even keyed for / could kill even if they were lol

there is literally almost more raid mobs than actual people online at peak times so if this guild actually wants to progress legit from tier1 you will have zero problems finding mobs up to kill

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Raid_Tiers
Old 02-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Banned

Up to level 20 on both my guys, gonna be on all night if anyone else wants to run just install the game hit me up.

Grubbz/Atraal.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:19 PM
Banned

there is help for your addictions just talk to someone people
Old 02-20-2014, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is help for your addictions just talk to someone people
????? How does this contribute to this thread in any way ????
Old 02-21-2014, 04:11 AM
Banned

Few more people started up on the server. My guys are around 26 now while everyone else is still figuring out what there going to play. Done for the night will be back in the am.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Banned

Online again, Currently level 31. Server also has a hardcore mode that gives x5 or x10 exp rates (not 100% sure which it is) but if you die your character is gone for good if thats something that interest you, even has a list of all the hardcore toons on the wiki.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Banned

Online again, Level 47, Will prob be the last post for awhile since ill be playing SOD full time now. Gonna stop leveling at 55 to do treasure hunting / aa farming / plat farming and adept farming (mini 12 player raids).

Hit me up in game if you start playing.
Last edited by Grubbz; 02-25-2014 at 08:40 PM..
Old 02-26-2014, 06:21 PM
Kobold

This server still thriving?
Old 02-26-2014, 06:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shards of Dalaya is legit as hell. I played there for quite a few years during the TU era. We even got into Inner Sanctum all by ourselves without help from anybody, unlike Iratus Lepus(lol old grudges die hard).

I thought about coming back a few months ago but then I found out Tarutao is like head GM or something over there. No thanks.
I was on Iratus Lepus on live back in the day...

Ole Zebuxoruk Server...

unF
Closed Thread