Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Banned

Fuck me lol i fail at reading

Its simple. The banned toons were immediately stripped. The account that stripped everything from those accounts got banned.

Sorry for failing at reading the OP

K thx bye

Enjoy your bans

Edit: BUT im still confused about people who posted about how they gave away items to people who didnt know and got banned afterwards. Only one "hop" of toon should be banned, unless a massive amount of items was flipped from account to account in an attempt to whitewash these items like drug money.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 02-23-2014 at 12:53 PM..
Old 02-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I refuse to believe that you're all so stupid.
I refuse to believe you are also all so stupid.

However your posts confirms the logical truth.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

So if the players assumed they were legitimately unbanned why did they completely strip the banned toons and distribute the loot to non banned toons?

Wouldn't they want to play their now unbanned toons not nude?

It's because they at least had some idea this was not legit, and tried to take advantage of a staff mistake as quickly as possible.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if the players assumed they were legitimately unbanned why did they completely strip the banned toons and distribute the loot to non banned toons?

It's because they at least had some idea this was not legit, and tried to take advantage of a staff mistake as quickly as possible.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:55 PM
Banned

Feels good logging on all 9 of my level 60s because I've never broken any rules, been suspended or cheated.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Banned

If you listen to anything Supreme says as a staff member, you need to remove yourself.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck me lol i fail at reading

Its simple. The banned toons were immediately stripped. The account that stripped everything from those accounts got banned.

Sorry for failing at reading the OP

K thx bye

Enjoy your bans
The banned accounts were stripped and moved to other HIGHER level accounts of the same player.

Just for your information...if the account in question was a 57 rogue with AoN COF RBB TrakBP etc..and was banned. And during that time you REROLLED a rogue that is now 60 with full VP gear etc would you not then log on your old rogue and move the items over to your new rogue?

But i digress. If players knew that transfering items from an account that was unbanned by a "GM mistake" would result in their banning...would they have done it?
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Supreme logic:
Justify's continuing to play with people who break the rules because of "low population". Can't comprehend how playing with someone who was previously banned (some multiple times) might somehow bite him and his guild in the ass. Outraged when said biting happens.

Some real Mr. Spock shit going on here!
Old 02-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look, Supreme. Just calm down, and think this through. You're not helping your case by arguing with us players. I know you guys have already made a petition or whatever in the forum. Put your reasoned arguments there and pretend you're polite and patient about the whole matter, and act like you want to get things cleared up in a constructive manner.

They're going through and unbanning people that were just involved a little bit, and have no ill-gotten items on them currently. If going through the proper channels, we all know that if there is a good reason for it they will unban accounts. We're all expecting lots of the banned parties to have their bans lifted. Some of you are probably still going to remain banned, but it's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

Red99
Old 02-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if the account in question was a 57 rogue with AoN COF RBB TrakBP etc..and was banned. And during that time you REROLLED a rogue that is now 60 with full VP gear etc would you not then log on your old rogue and move the items over to your new rogue?
Closed Thread