Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he went berserk.
false
Old 02-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never said ****** in ooc MAYBE one time on the blue forums 723 posts and a quick search brought nothing up....dunno where u got your info
i think you have said it a bunch of times, me too though, not hating. just saying pal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2014, 09:26 PM
Banned

got prof
Old 02-18-2014, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
false
I mean call me crazy but I would call jumping off sky, guild removing, taking back a char you gave to someone and then runed mithril tunicing your chars over a tell to relax in ooc could be called "berserk".
Old 02-18-2014, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean call me crazy but I would call jumping off sky, guild removing, taking back a char you gave to someone and then runed mithril tunicing your chars over a tell to relax in ooc could be called "berserk".
realizing what a hypocrite u are silently jumped off a island in sky, left ts,gquit,logged out,changed my passwords,went to sleep is def going beserk.

Going beserk to me is

the time when cowba n ozdred left to join nilly you had a emotional breakdown in ts logged out right b4 a scheduled sky raid leaving us with no tank. Never heard a grown millionaire cry so hard over a video game.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

That's a cool story except it never happened. You seek very worked up tho over a polite tell to relax a bit in ooc.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Banned

dunno what kind of world you live in but you publicly had a emotional break down in TS over cowba and ozdred 20+ others were there to witness the lulz
Old 02-19-2014, 08:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
How does one steal something he owned? I let some random dude play a lvl 60 account.. i had laying around to help a guild progress since he got banned on his own account. He ended up showing up to 10% of raids. He got 1 death into 59 re got lvl 60 to get the "dkp bonus" of a already lvl 60 wizard..LOL....Last I saw he had gotten his old account unbanned no reason for him to have MY ALT as his alt.

but sure paint me the bad guy was just trying to help you retarded faggots out.

Also

some leader who posts more than Retti on these forums.... constantly stays in ooc battles over nothing tells me to calm down when I just called some nihilum person "bad" in ooc is not even gonna happen on my watch.

suck on Nizzar's teet all u want but that shit aint for me

as "officers" and "leaders" you guys make your guild look like clowns with all this unneeded flaming wars.

ps hope Azrael poops on u
FYI.. this is why you had to go man, can't be biting the hand that feeds ya... Naw mean? Never had a problem with Relapse when I was in RD.

- Oppressor
Old 02-19-2014, 08:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
false
You should take your own advice in your sig.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36
never said ****** in ooc MAYBE one time on the blue forums 723 posts and a quick search brought nothing up....dunno where u got your info

Rellapse Gradner is a ****** 10/5/2013 8:25:14 PM
Rellapse take a ****** out the hood he is just a rich ****** nothing has changed 10/3/2013 7:53:52 AM

Didn't even have to look on ur monk, And don't pretend this wasn't you. Because the dates were same you played wizard.
Closed Thread