Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Andis talking about purity, how about you give me back that rubi breastplate you stole from me after i lended it to founding fathers as a gesture of good will during the first days I joined? When you knew im running around in shit gear and have basically nothing in the bank to my name?

Thats why i joined RD instead of Azrael when i came back after a one year hiatus, Id rather be with someone like Heartbrand whos a little less PVP inclined than azrael and all those solid dudes like Thresh, Dabber, Denz than helping Az get pixels for the inner clique when the last paragraph basically represents what az is all about. Heartbrands style of leadership is asking people what they think we should do next. Lites style is ending the discussion with "The higher ups have decided so" and making unilateral bad calls like giving the batphone list to an idiot like maximilien.

I had more help from RD in 3 days (they got me my epic, they even took the initiative to say hey dude lets get you your epic, i didnt even have to ask) than i got in 3 months from azrael, even though i put in bro time for things like getting andis alt his epic (lol)

Brainz was my farming buddy for months in OOT as we duo'd the dino, as i listened to music and shot the shit with brainz in voice. When kunark hit, he went down to the fungi camp and did not invite me once down there to replace the shitty bloodstained tunic i was wearing, not once. I quit for a year and hes still down there farming fungis. They just use people to get them pixels.

I liked to PVP with you, brainz and all, chill with you in voice but yea
To reiterate, thats why id take pixels any day of the week from Nihilum (and its not like were being asked to not PVP them, the deal is strictly dont raid with Az, you can pvp Nihi as much as u want) than help az get pixels for the inner clique, the choice between the two is a no brainer. We raided this morning with nihi, they lookin out for #1 i know that but we get an easy 15min kill on a big target. Tactical advantage, etc...

Again its a real no brainer to get pixels for solid dudes vs helping Az fuck people over. Kinda digging your own graves with that greedy immature shit.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 02-18-2014 at 05:43 PM..
Old 02-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Andis talking about purity, how about you give me back that rubi breastplate you stole from me after i lended it to founding fathers as a gesture of good will during the first days I joined? When you knew im running around in shit gear and have basically nothing in the bank to my name?

Thats why i joined RD instead of Azrael when i came back after a one year hiatus, Id rather be with someone like Heartbrand whos a little less PVP inclined than azrael and all those solid dudes like Thresh, Dabber, Denz than helping Az get pixels for the inner clique when the last paragraph basically represents what az is all about. Heartbrands style of leadership is asking people what they think we should do next. Lites style is ending the discussion with "The higher ups have decided so" and making unilateral bad calls like giving the batphone list to an idiot like maximilien.

I had more help from RD in 3 days (they got me my epic, they even took the initiative to say hey dude lets get you your epic, i didnt even have to ask) than i got in 3 months from azrael, even though i put in bro time for things like getting andis alt his epic (lol)

Brainz was my farming buddy for months in OOT as we duo'd the dino, as i listened to music and shot the shit with brainz in voice. When kunark hit, he went down to the fungi camp and did not invite me once down there to replace the shitty bloodstained tunic i was wearing, not once. I quit for a year and hes still down there farming fungis. They just use people to get them pixels.

I liked to PVP with you, brainz and all, chill with you in voice but yea
ur posts are more pathetic by the day
Old 02-18-2014, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you seem mad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See what im saying? I rest my case.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Banned

Honestly never see Push pvp'ing, don't know how he is able to make these claims
Old 02-18-2014, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Last time I saw Beastagor he was in a sebilis group.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

this seb group?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is such a load of bullshit, In the end it always comes down to pixels for you guys whether you want to play the red hero wannabes or GET DEM TRAK TEETH TO FARM VP DAWGS. The fact is you guys pretty much use guerrilla hit and run tactics to gank mostly lowbies or the occasional 60 here and there then mass plug when its a near even fight or more.

Who calls those decisions to mass plug? I mean I have seen a couple people stick it out to the end(mainly brobb, but hes always been known for tossing characters to their deaths to load a new one up). But I have multiple screenshots where its been like 10vs12 and Novus or Deluxee gets low, Next thing you know your chasing Azrael to the other zone side but no one shows up. A /tell to everyone in the fight usually results in failure to deliver this character is no longer online. I think I have one where I was able to fit 7 of these(dacuk bamzal novus deluxee stasis etc) all into one despite my tell window being small.

It was nice being chain pillaged the other day by Dango when I had nothing but self buffs on but I kept spamming gobby earring and jboots to make him think he was accomplishing something while on the block, and tash only brought me to ~150MR so GJ with the root resists buddy. From all I have seen, Basically a boxed spy is used whether its out of range(heard peep got deleted, RIP) or a toss away character like Basiah now to scout before you guys decide whether or not to come in. Sure would be nice if everyone could 2 and 3 box porters/shm/clrs/ench to have full raid buffs for every PVP encounter I went to.

But the one thing you guys did get right was finally re-rolling from those shit ass classes that couldn't pvp worth a damn to some beefy and dps characters like when you starting maining a warrior for pvp Lite, Thumperx/Pushed was made. Having a heavy melee presence is always going to be great for pvp even if you only have a few casters/healers.

tl;dr
You are such a tool.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Hmmm. Which guild has the biggest pixel?
Old 02-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this seb group?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now we will never get leader boards. Beastagor just moved Nihilum behind Red Dawn in the PvP rankings by himself.
Closed Thread