Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Kobold

done
Old 02-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems interesting. What's your thesis project? And what is your major?
Actually, for the integrity of the study, you might not want to go into details for those who haven't responded.

If so - PM me! Curious about the deets. My major is urban planning (emphasis on physical and transportation planning), so I was wondering if this had any potential crossover into my field. Some of the questions made me think so.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, for the integrity of the study, you might not want to go into details for those who haven't responded.

If so - PM me! Curious about the deets. My major is urban planning (emphasis on physical and transportation planning), so I was wondering if this had any potential crossover into my field. Some of the questions made me think so.
Hey! Sorry I did not get to you sooner (I am on Euro time). I am doing my Masters in Civil Engineering, specifically with regards to Facility and Project Management. This thesis is relevant to a side project I have been working on. You are right that if I get into the details here it would compromise the results [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I will PM you some more specifics.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Large Rat

Done!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

done did and good luck to you
Old 02-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thank you!
Old 02-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Kobold

Do you often spend time in public spaces? (cafes, gardens, tennis courts, parks, squares)

You mean like in the EC tunnel?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Aviak

tbh some of the questions are rough to respond to. i live with my soon to be wife and her daughters, and idk if putting them as "roommates" would tamper your data. you should consider things like these so you dont get all your data jacked up.
i do consider that some places should remain personal (kitchen and bathroom) but the idea of some facilities in-building, like daycares or a gym would be great,. i can not go to the gym because i dont have one nearby and cant be out of the house for too long, as i need to help with the kids and stuff, but if i had a gym in my building, it would be awesome. also.. STEAMROOM. dude. YES.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nndiro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tbh some of the questions are rough to respond to. i live with my soon to be wife and her daughters, and idk if putting them as "roommates" would tamper your data. you should consider things like these so you dont get all your data jacked up.
i do consider that some places should remain personal (kitchen and bathroom) but the idea of some facilities in-building, like daycares or a gym would be great,. i can not go to the gym because i dont have one nearby and cant be out of the house for too long, as i need to help with the kids and stuff, but if i had a gym in my building, it would be awesome. also.. STEAMROOM. dude. YES.
Your fiancee and daughters would be classified as roommates (I cannot think of another word honestly). You bring up a very good point, I should have included a question about an in-house gym and some other services. I shall include that in an addedum project [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread