Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Default Iksar Necro faction in Ak'anon

As far as I'm aware I've done 0 work to try to raise my Ak'anon faction yet when I went in there to FD bank I discovered I was apprehensive to the bankers & the merchants near the bankers.

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be this way?

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-08-2014, 03:46 AM
Sarnak

Gnomes like anyone about to give them money, go there broke and check faction again.

Dirty gnomes.

J/k
Old 02-08-2014, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

Bankers and merchants should be dubious, everyone else KOS I recall. Evils COULD bank in Akanon if they invised in.

Edit: Yup just checked it:

Quote:
First of, kill Minotaurs for Guard and warrior faction. Then there are a few quests that will give merchant faction, but they don’t seem that good. As for the Gnome Casters, the problem is that the quests done to further you faction with these guys are all given out by themselves, and only to those with a relatively high faction to begin with, so it might not be possible at all, I don’t know. You don’t seem to need anything other than Warrior (Gemchoppers)-faction to bank here, provided that the merchants start out at at least dubious. I haven’t checked this, but merchants usually do, which is good enough for a sneaker like me (However, the Gnome Merchant in NFP (I forget his name) DID agro on me when I entered his shop, and if HE is on the Merchants of Ak’Anon-Faction, things look very different indeed.)
http://mentalized.net/journal/2003/0..._infiltration/
Old 02-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Planar Protector

Also while we're talking about Akanon faction, Minotaurs (meldrath faction) should be KOS to all gnomes, and the Mino Hero should have a massive aggro range.

In the EQ beta he used to clear the zone and Verant had to put in extra guards. People would shout Mino Hero! and everyone would start logging off or running to the entrance huts.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also while we're talking about Akanon faction, Minotaurs (meldrath faction) should be KOS to all gnomes, and the Mino Hero should have a massive aggro range.

In the EQ beta he used to clear the zone and Verant had to put in extra guards. People would shout Mino Hero! and everyone would start logging off or running to the entrance huts.
Lol that's hilarious.

I never played a gnome so I wouldn't know but your story made me chuckle.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 02-08-2014, 02:56 PM
VIP / Contributor

Merchants of Ak'anon and Meldrath factions adjusted.

Minotaur Hero agro radius increased.

Fixed, pending update.
Closed Thread