Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it's not just the xp pots, I have a feeling most of the concern is fungi staffs and early access to velious. (Though pots/staff being no drop now goes a long way to amending this complaint)

I would also like to argue the point that a lot of us have been waiting years to play around in Velious who don't have faith in Brad anymore. Having to donate $100 to a project we don't trust or miss out on the early Velious boat is a hard pill to swallow.
well you are playing one of brad game's illegaly so anyway...
Old 02-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not Brad's game, it's Sony's IP. Plus who says I'm playing on it illegally? I own a legit copy of Titanium.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for once people with jobs are gonna get an in-game advantage over the unemployed basement dwellers.
fixed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercolor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is everyone making a big deal over this. Super cereal....just little xp bonus pots and everyone is freaking out. Everyone is acting like the donation is for the bonuses you get in game...not helping out the kickstarter.
It's not the items/rewards. It's the hypocrisy. It's the complete and utter 180 turn the staff has made with regard to RMT. nilbog's mantra from day 1 has been to recreate classic, with flaws and everything, no compromises (even the with horribly implemented shit like hybrid xp pentalties). Then this.

I seriously don't understand how that point is lost on so many people with your exact argument.
Mithras Firehealer - 60 cleric
Gurig Fireplague - 53 necro
Umphrey McGee - 55 magician
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Old 02-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Banned

not classic, but at least it makes me smile that my opponents will be spending stacks for a temporary advantage
Old 02-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not the items/rewards. It's the hypocrisy. It's the complete and utter 180 turn the staff has made with regard to RMT. nilbog's mantra from day 1 has been to recreate classic, with flaws and everything, no compromises (even the with horribly implemented shit like hybrid xp pentalties). Then this.

I seriously don't understand how that point is lost on so many people with your exact argument.
quit crying bro if ya dont like just hit the uninstall button

Old 02-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not classic, but at least it makes me smile that my opponents will be spending stacks for a temporary advantage
Old 02-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quit crying bro if ya dont like just hit the uninstall button
Quit bossing people around bro; if you don't like what others want to do, just stop visiting the forums.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this server is not illegal bud ... better do some research

Old 02-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quit bossing people around bro; if you don't like what others want to do, just stop visiting the forums.
no bossing anyone around...

Closed Thread