Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good job telling your guild to die in lavastorm, So you could LNS into solb then proceed to rez already killed players who loot entire body and start casting spells expecting not to be attacked by someone else who didn't see YT or know who died. When your rolling with a zerg(Didn't you call us a zerg one time for having 40 people on a prime time?) as opposed to your 50+ and 20 friends to fight off ~30 at most, probably closer to 20 at anyone one point.

Basically comes down to who rule lawyers first and the best. PVP happened on a pvp server, Lotta mad people instantly petitioning crying like babies. Since PNP/LNS added, 0 petitions made. Since starting on red, 2 petitions made total. Once for a surname removal and once for being stuck in a invisible lev down box. You cry long and hard enough eventually the staff gets annoyed, hence PNP/LNS. You keep crying and petitioning by baiting people with so many people being killed and rezzed and not scooting. Not even going to try and get into the whole 1v1 LNS vs group vs raid/guild policy differences.

lolling hard right now

didn't read because thief/bad/flippy floppy/etc
Old 01-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Banned

So much crying over a 14 year old, 50 pop elf emu. Obviously, the whiners do not have other problems like bills. Leads me to believe most here are living with their parents. Am I right bros?
Old 01-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Banned

Tune you realize you got suspended over a naggy kill right

lets take a second....

a naggy kill....

let it sink deeper....

k now you all can laugh.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when nizzar said

i will not allow lns while raid target is up in a 2 zone radius

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2014, 03:07 PM
Kobold

Bump to remind Tune that he broke PnP blatantly multiple times in one PvP battle. Not letting me LnS, bind camping Julian, and then killing Exed while LnSing, all within a few hours.

How can you bitch about getting banned when you knew all 3 of these were violations of explicitly stated rules?
Old 01-19-2014, 03:13 PM
Banned

hey loto ever try blue server? might be more your style
Old 01-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey loto ever try blue server? might be more your style
I like PvP. I like the dynamic it creates at the higher levels. I like how much more competitive it gets, and how gear actually matters in fights.

I also like people who respect and play by the rules. If you are willing to break the rules, it shows that you don't respect the community and the devs who put the rules in place.

It's as simple as that. Justice was served to Tune. I'd prefer to get caught and reprimanded if I pulled something like that, rather than able to get away with it.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump to remind Tune that he broke PnP blatantly multiple times in one PvP battle. Not letting me LnS, bind camping Julian, and then killing Exed while LnSing, all within a few hours.

How can you bitch about getting banned when you knew all 3 of these were violations of explicitly stated rules?
Tune caught red-handed lying about his ban. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Banned

bang bang fingerbang
Old 01-20-2014, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

server propoganda

1) you died once in the zone of lava storm

2) julian bind camped at his bind for 1 kill in naggy's lair ( you cant bind there )

3) exed kill already confirmed is lolz
Closed Thread