Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because you're a 20 something kid. Your attitude will change.
Unless the laws on marriage, children, and hell even relationships (i.e. common law marriage) I personally don't see my attitude changing much. If any man here is smart they won't change their mind either. Marriage is just a bad fucking idea for any man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyUidSqYY0 Jerry knows his shit.

@Daldolma: cept for the part about wanting a bitch who's dumb, I agree with every thing my boys say in that video.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrio40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... I agree with every thing my boys say in that video.
No fucking McFlurries bitch!
Old 08-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Kobold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dJu1Jj7VTw
Old 08-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because you're a 20 something kid. Your attitude will change.
Maybe, but that doesn't mean one preference is better than the other. Evolutionarily speaking, we're designed to fuck our brains out in our late teens and twenties. The fact that our hormones go into permanent, continuous sexual recession as we exit our 20s doesn't mean that any newly acquired tastes in women are "better". It would be just as easy to argue that an elder man's floundering sex drive makes sexual incentives less desirable, and friendship more valuable. And I'd hardly equate a declining sex drive to moral superiority.

I am in my twenties, and as such, I could not possibly be satisfied with a girl that I do not find physically attractive. I don't agree that that belief is a sign of emotional immaturity. I don't think it's something that needs to be apologized for.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Banned

Some people on the forum are going to watch that video, and be like "YEAH! YEAH! DUDE! NO SHIT! PREACH ON BROTHER" and then it'll be like "wait... WHA? You don't want to see that shit? WHAT ABOUT MY SNOWBALL"
Old 08-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am in my twenties, and as such, I could not possibly be satisfied with a girl that I do not find physically attractive. I don't agree that that belief is a sign of emotional immaturity. I don't think it's something that needs to be apologized for.
I'm 40 and I totally agree. Life is too short and all of that. You owe it to yourself to be happy with yourself and happy with the people you surround yourself or have sex with and there will be no shortage of people along the way who will tell you what you "should" want and do. Fuck them.

This is nothing. Just wait 'till you are in your 30's and you start getting beaten up by women and your married guy friends because you don't care to get married or have kids. You will be called "shallow" or "immature" if you happen to know that you can't get an erection with a fat woman in the room, much less try to have sex with one, or if you have zero interest in having kids. You will be called a "dirty old man" for dating younger women and will often get the stink eye from women when you are seen in public with them. Etc, etc. About a year ago I even had one college friend I was catching up with ask me "Isn't your mother worried you are gay at this point" when I told him I was still single. I refrained from pointing out that the only reason his wife married him was because he knocked her up on their 2nd date and he is now so pussy whipped he's lucky to be able to take a shit without permission. Instead, I pointed out that I was dating a girl in her 20's, and my mother loves her, thank you very much, mentioning that "jealousy will get you nowhere" and "you're just mad you got old and completely missed the shaved pussy trend of the last decade." The conversation quickly went back to football.

You will also notice that most of these things that you are "supposed" to want to do by a certain age also mysteriously coincide with the female biological clock. I may decide I want to have kids sometime in my 50s with my 30 year old wife....Too bad if some people aren't able to do that and too bad for others if they let those people pressure or brow beating them into doing it before they were ready or when they didn't even want to. Every life-choice has upsides and downsides. Do what makes you happy, because life goes fast and you only get one of them. And to hell with anyone who has a problem with what YOU want to do with yours or who you want to fuck or not.

You are absolutely correct. While you do owe people basic politeness, of course, you don't owe anyone your attraction. Not now. Not when you are 50. Or 70. And generally the only people who will criticize you for being true to yourself are people who aren't happy with themselves (or the people they married) or who made bad decisions for themselves along the way and are simply envious of you for having not done that. Don't listen to them.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

We need a gm to delete all of the Zyx posts out of this thread so we have more room to keep this sucker going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:36 AM
Aviak

On another note, didn't get past page 2 on this thread,

I have to give Atvaata some respect. I remember last spring someone did a poll on who's hotter, her or Tralina, whatever.

Eventually P1999 got DDoS'd, a few of us went to PEQ, Atvaata eventually went there and she was cool as hell, I gave her some gear I already had, she stayed on for a few months, and to be honest I had no idea she was a girl until about a month in.

She was cool as shit, made some OOC funnies, and I left the server for a few months during the summer to play other games and do other shit.

Anyways this is a shout out to her, and I hope you come back to PEQ whenever that server comes up.

Peace
Old 08-29-2010, 01:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slutty, loose, materialistic women, typically the kind who put out on the first date and spend their free-time taking pictures like this. It's hard to respect them and or take them seriously.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Women with drive, personality, self-confidence, don't throw their snatch at anything that moves and can bring at least some substance get there chair pulled out for them, get foot massages, and reserve the right for some sweet sweet cunninglingus.

I was raised to respect women... and the definition of a woman is one that can maintain self-respect. Any woman who says "chivalry is dead" is probably a bitch... and bitches get fucked.
Then may the fucking begin. I'm sure the wife wouldn't mind. That's what we calll a "threesome". Can you say "threesome"?
Old 08-29-2010, 01:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrio40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why you trollin bro?
This is a sensitive subject to most MMORPG players.
Bragging about your sexual conquests could make the virgins mad.......
Closed Thread