Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Twainz...

I woulda let you join my guild for the small price of 2 CoF, sounds like a deal IMO.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

3 CoFs is no big deal to a millionaire like myself. 2 of those CoFs were being borrow by people and 1 was sitting on my rogue that doesn't need the haste. Not a bad deal to me imo.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 CoFs is no big deal to a millionaire like myself. 2 of those CoFs were being borrow by people and 1 was sitting on my rogue that doesn't need the haste. Not a bad deal to me imo.
Tap the breaks a second here, Twainz had to pay multiple CoF to be let back into Nihilum. Oh god.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Twain is back in Nihilum? Lame.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

thx for letting me PL ur rog for 3 hours then as you leave the guild, push your debt on someone else that i have had nothing to do with.

never crossed you, but you crossed me for no reason.

glad to see u back in nihi where u belong.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thx for letting me PL ur rog for 3 hours then as you leave the guild, push your debt on someone else that i have had nothing to do with.

never crossed you, but you crossed me for no reason.

glad to see u back in nihi where u belong.
Deluxee owned me 4k for a Wurm Scale Coat. Having him pay you the 3k you requested seems like a fair deal? I'm not going anywhere near Red Dawn with money on me. Everyone has already proven they cannot be trusted.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deluxee owned me 4k for a Wurm Scale Coat. Having him pay you the 3k you requested seems like a fair deal? I'm not going anywhere near Red Dawn with money on me. Everyone has already proven they cannot be trusted.
What the fuck are you going on about. I haven't said one negative thing about you.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Heres the problem, you and i agreed to trade pl's. You got yours. I never got mine.

Then when you leave guild, i ask about it and you tell me deluxee needs to pay me cause he owes you 4k?

How about act like a man and pay your own debts.

Pretty scummy. Just saying.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck are you going on about. I haven't said one negative thing about you.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2014, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't talking about you.