Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was i actually in BDA on here? dont think i was,i was an officer when we formed the guild on Eqclassic 7years ago or w/e but was my necro actually tagged on here? dont remember iirc i gave that account away in EC and went to play Eve online back when global ooc was still a thing lol
busted
Old 01-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Situation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're bad at quotes.

And killing dragons.
Really? is this an epeen contest? can u go back to your mothers basement now? trying to have an actual discussion regarding doljon and this is the best you got? glad you have no facts or anything to back up anything regarding "this so called rotation"
Old 01-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

What he really means is your bad at pressing keys on a keyboard and clicking the buttons on your mouse.

Maybe its arthritis?

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Situation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This didn't happen.
see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyym [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are getting requests from guilds I have never heard of to attend the discussion tonight. May I suggest the smaller guilds voice their concerns to some of the higher up Cat B guilds like BDA, Divinity and Taken. Tonight's forum will be restricting representatives to 2 players from each guild. With that in mind, we will still be having 10 -12 people on our vent likely all talking at once. We know the concerns and we are doing our best to come to some sort of amiable solution that benefits everyone. However if you haven't killed a Dragon or God in the past 6 months, then please let your proxy be conveyed by one of the aforementioned guilds.

Morphius
Forceful Entry
Old 01-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by log [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? is this an epeen contest? can u go back to your mothers basement now? trying to have an actual discussion regarding doljon and this is the best you got? glad you have no facts or anything to back up anything regarding "this so called rotation"
This is RnF. Neither the time nor place to claim to be trying to have an actual discussion.

Shit, you're even bad at using the forums. Can you do anything right?
Old 01-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see:

Do you even realize that you quoted an officer of FE, and not a T2 guild? And even still, you did it out of context.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Clearly you have nothing better to do with your life then argue with people on the forums just for the sake of argument. good day sir
Old 01-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by log [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No the gms specifically told us our input was not wanted at the guilds summit for whatever reason. And again i see no clear rotation agreement defined on the T2 repop proposal that was linked. Why would one agree to said "agreement" when nothing is outlined. How are we to know it is fair?
Oh lord. I need to stop reading RnF, because every time I do I read something like this and end up posting to correct it.

I spoke with your guilds leader before the meetings started taking place. I told him to contact some of the other Tier 1 and 2 guilds and ask about attending the meeting. I also told him if they didn't want Doljon there, they should leave their opinion with another guild so it could be represented at those meetings.

GM's didn't say who could or couldn't be at these talks. We left that up to the players.

You may now continue your regularly scheduled RnF'ing.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Lord Bob pwnt again.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Kobold

Derubael on the forums is like Faydedar in TD. You can't beat him.
Closed Thread