Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolname [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what really scares them is when/if Dolajnsiknskjdsjkdhfksdjfkamar does get their shit together its ganna be tmo 2.0 for teir 2
You're the only one it scares.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I love how the guy that has been so adamant about playing nice and seeming so vigilant for all the tier 2 guilds to get a long goes out of his way to flame a guild for failing on a dragon. Where in the raid rules that were posted does it say anything about tier 2 guilds having to commit to any rotation?

On the first two simulated patchday repops T1 Guilds are limited to VP, Naggy, and Vox, the other 1-2 simulated patchday repops will be FFA, rest of the mobs will be FFA.

T1 Guilds are no longer allowed to kill Vox and Naggy, except on simulated patchday repops.

the Guilds will continue their discussions (here in thrse forums!) to improve the raid scene here on project 1999, and we will ensure that no one side can try to strong arm or hold any one other side hostage.

Side Rules:

anyone caught intentionally training at raids eats a perma ban, and their guild eats a four week raid suspension.
we strongly encourage guilds to work out their own disputes before contacting the CSR staff, as you will probably not like our rulings.
respect FTE messages, anyone that ignores FTE and Kill Steals a mob will earn their guild a four week raid suspension.
No guild will have more than two representatives present at any raid mob at any time.
Players will not be allowed to camp out at raid mobs ahead of time to encourage actually racing for targets.
Consider greatly reducing variance if the poopsocking can be curbed by the above rules.
No DA Stalling, period.
A Guild will be considered a Teir 1 Guild by the staff, as soon as it starts competing for dragons within Veeshan's Peak.

On the first two simulated patchday repops T1 Guilds are limited to VP, Naggy, and Vox, the other 1-2 simulated patchday repops will be FFA, rest of the mobs will be FFA.

T1 Guilds are no longer allowed to kill Vox and Naggy, except on simulated patchday repops.

the Guilds will continue their discussions (here in thrse forums!) to improve the raid scene here on project 1999, and we will ensure that no one side can try to strong arm or hold any one other side hostage.

Side Rules:

anyone caught intentionally training at raids eats a perma ban, and their guild eats a four week raid suspension.
we strongly encourage guilds to work out their own disputes before contacting the CSR staff, as you will probably not like our rulings.
respect FTE messages, anyone that ignores FTE and Kill Steals a mob will earn their guild a four week raid suspension.
No guild will have more than two representatives present at any raid mob at any time.
Players will not be allowed to camp out at raid mobs ahead of time to encourage actually racing for targets.
Consider greatly reducing variance if the poopsocking can be curbed by the above rules.
No DA Stalling, period.
A Guild will be considered a Teir 1 Guild by the staff, as soon as it starts competing for dragons with
Old 01-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol holy shit,

i can only speak for myself but Ekco is less than a month old, last toon i played on this server got to like lvl 35 before i quit years ago. hit 49 on my wizzy all happy n shit get a few tells for "hey bro wanna port a couple grps up to hate we'll pay you and we got stones and you can stay and raid with us if you want" from like 3 different guilds shortly after that.

so im like fuck yeah not only am i getting paid i get to check if any of these are guilds i might wanna app to and i get to see these planes again that i haven't in a long time. one Required teamspeak to raid for 15yr old pixels cause typing is hard to only actually use it to complain about TMO/IB/FE for the hour i was in there while eating fuckin food into their mics, the other i don't really remember and these cool doljon people.

that experience mixed in with some other bad experiences with some members of the other choices for guilds to join in xp grps..etc left only lord bob as an option and im glad i landed here. yeah we wiped to fay at 40% but i'd rather that happen than just show up and be given loot or have a dumbfuck rotation where even if your guild sucks the other 6 members of the neckbeard casual council will track and pull your mob for you and kill it if you can't because apparently reliving classic to some people is getting loot you didnt get back in the day even if you don't have to work for it.
I'm actually proud of you guys. Get them levels and resist gear, so that the 40 man fails turn into 16 man kills.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol holy shit,

i can only speak for myself but Ekco is less than a month old, last toon i played on this server got to like lvl 35 before i quit years ago. hit 49 on my wizzy all happy n shit get a few tells for "hey bro wanna port a couple grps up to hate we'll pay you and we got stones and you can stay and raid with us if you want" from like 3 different guilds shortly after that.

so im like fuck yeah not only am i getting paid i get to check if any of these are guilds i might wanna app to and i get to see these planes again that i haven't in a long time. one Required teamspeak to raid for 15yr old pixels cause typing is hard to only actually use it to complain about TMO/IB/FE for the hour i was in there while eating fuckin food into their mics, the other i don't really remember and these cool doljon people.

that experience mixed in with some other bad experiences with some members of the other choices for guilds to join in xp grps..etc left only lord bob as an option and im glad i landed here. yeah we wiped to fay at 40% but i'd rather that happen than just show up and be given loot or have a dumbfuck rotation where even if your guild sucks the other 6 members of the neckbeard casual council will track and pull your mob for you and kill it if you can't because apparently reliving classic to some people is getting loot you didnt get back in the day even if you don't have to work for it.
This guy was kicked out of BDA for scamming over two years ago. Just so you all know, before you try to hold him up as some sort of champion of competition.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually proud of you guys. Get them levels and resist gear, so that the 40 man fails turn into 16 man kills.

dumbest thing i've ever read
Old 01-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Lord bob wasn't included in any of the "Raid Summit" chats, and don't think that's because we wanted nothing to do with it. We were told our input wasn't wanted. And this TIER 2 COALITION you speak of. Could you kindly link me to where on the forums there was an agreed rotation for tier 2 mobs? thanks
Old 01-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy was kicked out of BDA for scamming over two years ago. Just so you all know, before you try to hold him up as some sort of champion of competition.
Confirmed Ekco is a faggot.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by log [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lord bob wasn't included in any of the "Raid Summit" chats, and don't think that's because we wanted nothing to do with it. We were told our input wasn't wanted. And this TIER 2 COALITION you speak of. Could you kindly link me to where on the forums there was an agreed rotation for tier 2 mobs? thanks
I believe it's this thread right here:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=134148
Old 01-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I can't say this enough:
I want Doljon, Supremacy, Knights, The Alliance, Indignation, and ANYONE ELSE all to join us Tier 2. The current 6 Tier 2 guilds have all unanimously decided on our rotation based system,
Old 01-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

From reading the dude's posts, it sounds like lord bob would be the only guild willing to take him and not the other way around