Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Orc

I played on Veeshan, played Wildir highelf cleric until luclin came out, then played Wilcat vashir beastlord after that.

Wildir
Old 01-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on Veeshan, played Wildir highelf cleric until luclin came out, then played Wilcat vashir beastlord after that.

Wildir
Cool! I played Lineren a Wood Elf Druid till about the time that Luclin came out and then started playing Dhharr a Vah Shir Beastlord.

I was in Keepers of Life till Aven and Sojourn were no longer the leaders.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Aviak

I played on the Tribunal, a High Elf Paladin named Khorahl and a High Elf Wizard and Selkit, from the release of Kunark until just after Gates. I then played on Al'Kabor (EQMac) with no character of consequence for about six months. I've been playing other games off and on, Vanguard, WoW, DDO until now and I've been looking for a Classic EQ experience when my brother told me about Project1999.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Large Rat

Prexus 99-04 - Dole Feignlife - Monk - <Keepers of the Faith>

Essentially the entire guild gave up on the game after Gates of Discord was released. Progression was halted due to bugs and serious imbalance of raid zones. I believe it was Uqua that was the final blow.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

E'ci Server, 99-04/05

Played from day 1 with all the server down times and disconnects. Such a memorable week. Was 18 almost 19 years old. Told the boss I'm leaving work early today soon as best buy called and said they had EQ on the shelf and wouldn't be back for a few days....Looking back now I can't believe I still had a job when I came back.

Started off with 1 account, first worked up a 39 wizard then switched and made a druid to 50. Somewhere around 2001-2002 I bought 3 more.

Ended up with 65 bard, rogue, Enchanter and Druid with 100's of AA's before it was all over.

Happil Pie - Druid
Isriella - Enchanter
Nindiilu Shadowsong- Bard
Forgot the name of my rogue.

Also had 2 roomies with 4 accounts each. We had 2 full groups between the 3 of us and could take down just about any mob by ourselves.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgot the name of my rogue.
Which is exactly the way your rogue likes it.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

I started about 2 weeks before Kunark was released. Originally I was on Drinal, had a 50 Warrior named Klattu (couldn't get Klaatu, lol), and a Druid named Tenuvan Stormwolf. After the release of Luclin I was less than thrilled, so didn't play much until Stromm was opened up, where I leveled a mage named Vezarus to 65 in about 3 weeks, and was part of Lost Sock Patrol.

Got tired of the raid demands and switched to PvP...played tons of characters on Sullon Zek. Started evil but soon switched to the underdog team (gogo good team!). Most fun I ever had on live.

Having a great time here...watching some of you guys level so fast is amazing. (Hello Burple and Freddy! Htf do u guys do it, lol.)

Great community here actually...hope we can keep it going!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

high elf cleric named Aiene on vazaelle (Caer Cadarn) and later povar (Triton)

dark elf cleric name Seuriu on sleeper (Insidious Vision)
Old 01-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Kobold

Bertoxx server:

Sonka - Druid, Omani guild

p1999:

Bayer - Cleric
Old 01-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Nizzarr, Legacy of steel, nameless 1999-2000
Nizzarr, Ruin , Sullon zek 2001-2002
Closed Thread