Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 03:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA confirmed most greedy on server, now make me a sig for a vs stone
Talking like that I'm sure Vowels would do it.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
platlord inventory being cleared out happened prior to ban wave and exploit fix.

i <3 <tinfoil hat>'s.
Derubael still with TMO confirmed.

jk ofc don't ban this one i miss my old name
Old 12-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Banned

even if he stops now, the complete profit from pixels mustve been fucking awesome... buying shit with free money... almost criminal but he raped nerds with disposable income who are raping the planet with their consumerism.

mixed feelings.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Writ3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derubael go re-ban him then cause he is restocking
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]quiet you
Old 12-21-2013, 05:36 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

When Knightt/platlord was banned earlier this year it was confirmed that the only entity that had more plat was The Mystical Order Bank. This at the time wasn't taken seriously because it was expected . Sirken informed Flicker and she promptly took action and formed a new guild with the other trusted leaders. To me that coincidence seems to paint a larger picture.
Old 12-21-2013, 05:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Knightt/platlord was banned earlier this year it was confirmed that the only entity that had more plat was The Mystical Order Bank. This at the time wasn't taken seriously because it was expected . Sirken informed Flicker and she promptly took action and formed a new guild with the other trusted leaders. To me that coincidence seems to paint a larger picture.

yea you sure do know what youre talking about...... that trusted leader she formed crapture with has his own website now and completely lied about 90% of the facts to sirken to fund his own website
Old 12-21-2013, 06:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Your fucking stupid. I was actually there. The data didn't lie. The accounts Knightt used that he logged into got banned also. Not only that small fact but she had just talked to sirken 1 minute earlier in a vent channel and instantly relayed it to the guild in vent and MOTD. I'm pretty sure 30+ people can verify that or you can ask her yourself. Fuck off dick cheese cause you know shit.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your fucking stupid. I was actually there. The data didn't lie. The accounts Knightt used that he logged into got banned also. Not only that small fact but she had just talked to sirken 1 minute earlier in a vent channel and instantly relayed it to the guild in vent and MOTD. I'm pretty sure 30+ people can verify that or you can ask her yourself. Fuck off dick cheese cause you know shit.
yea then the crack head stabby stole tons of loot and stole a few peoples toons and infos and screwed alot of people and told alot of lies flickerr made out like a bandit with alot of stolen goods that stabby funded her with ..... he later got banned for stealing and ripping offer ( a scumbag ) also and then texts me and ask me why i didnt steal shit and benefit from it ... its because im not a thief and never used any of that bull shit to my advantage .. so suck one
Old 12-21-2013, 06:10 AM
Banned

getting hot in here brews
Old 12-21-2013, 06:11 AM
Kobold

not hot at all he is just gonna tell me what i did and didnt do... kiss my ass he dont know shit
Closed Thread