Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 06:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem like a somewhat intelligent guy in Teamspeak. Do you honestly believe what you just posted?

I have played on both sides now and it is pretty clear to me that Nihilum is the primary reason the server is the way it is. As a top guild you have somewhat of a responsibility to not let the server turn into a stalemate.

They have the allure of offering people who join, their guilds banked loot that has been accumulated over the past 2 years. Basically at will they can recruit from the enemy guild and most of the server by bribing.

They also tend to grief any guild that tries to present any competition to them. When i was trying to start my own guild, Heresy, Nihilum found it necessary to come anywhere we were leveling and grief us way past anything that resembled PVP. They would also bind camp us after porting in and catching us on Hate clearings and such.

I mean the list goes on pal. You can continue to post things like "this does not pertain to us" and it might not. But we all know, including yourself, that Nihilum does nothing to help promote a healthy competitive atmosphere and in fact actually fears it.

So sir, it is easy for you to sit there and say that the problem resides in a failure to compete, but how can anyone compete when 50 players on the server, in max gear and insane play times, are there to shut you down at every micro step you make? Does it really elude you why no one wants to play against that?
tl;dr

pity reply
Old 12-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RD has been clean act since creation - Azrael has followed suit and cleaned up their act.

Shits a movement - it's time for change, GM's won't save us, only players can change the toxic community.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

a moment of silence for nizzars team of Canadian dentists that just cant put an end to the the gingivitis zerging his gums
Old 12-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Banned

Default dats so cute

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Banned

cutest cat gif ever seen, saved in my cat file

thx
Old 12-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr

pity reply
posted at 3:37 A.M.

clearly did read

got mad

mad reply
Old 12-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

lol blue server context.

Think it applies to red, post like its coming from the messiah.

Noobs
Old 12-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Banned

funny that nizzar calls people "noobs" when he is frequently seen auto-ducking as he runs into cacti in freeport when getting his shit slapped by an undergeared level 59 monk with no buffs and no prayers of life or trak teeth to burn

what a fucking joke of a human being and player
Old 12-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a moment of silence for nizzars team of Canadian dentists that just cant put an end to the the gingivitis zerging his gums
rofl i died
Old 12-20-2013, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
funny that nizzar calls people "noobs" when he is frequently seen auto-ducking as he runs into cacti in freeport when getting his shit slapped by an undergeared level 59 monk with no buffs and no prayers of life or trak teeth to burn

what a fucking joke of a human being and player
he is such a joke yet he won red and has an army of shitbags who earn paypal for him

maybe you are a joke of a human? look how mad you are
Closed Thread