Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

In steamfont just in front of akanon is a mechanical spider spawn every 6-7 min or so. Kill it. Great exp.

Root, use summoned pet, poof your pet before it dies. Finish with a nuke.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah if you're looking for cash drops it's likely got to be Kunark... as almost everything has some cash on it.

Just to throw out some other options though.

South Karana = aviak city (vendor at the top of it) and surrounding mobs.

Unrest - fireplace... probably better around 26 due to levels there but good if not camped.

Mistmoore - incredibly camped lately but if you play off peak there's a good chance you'll be able to charm the mob on the ledge (right hand side) as you look down the ramp (vendor in Lesser Faydark)

OOT named dwarves - although that would wreck some Faydwer factions. (dwarf vendor on sister island will continue to sell to you I think). Can't remember if they drop much cash, but the named sisters certainly do...and the dwarf vendor should sell to you.
The long boat to Kunark, aye. Aviak tree house is definitely on the list if I can't find a good indoor spot for a better ZEM. Need to work on my close quarters charming too.
OOT I haven't checked out yet but assume sisters are perma-camped. Forgot about the dorfs though, that could be good thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn
Sisters in OOT are both amazing xp and cash for the level. You'll probably have to wait until 26 to give it a shot however as they do have some abnormally high resists for their level.

It will wreck your Felwithe faction and parts of your Kelethin faction but in all honesty...who cares. You'll probably hit up Felwithe guards later on in your career anyway, might as well start the hate train early.
Resists bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm already KOS with the wood elves and likely about to get a lot more so because I remembered an old haunt in lfay that I can hit soon.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

cash drops in WK spiders, vendor nearby or sell stacks of silks in ec for more

also SK, bull elephant along water north of centaur village, vendor tusks at centaurs
Old 11-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by williestargell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cash drops in WK spiders, vendor nearby or sell stacks of silks in ec for more

also SK, bull elephant along water north of centaur village, vendor tusks at centaurs
If you're going to do spiders in the karanas do it in EK where the canyon that leads into HHK starts. Kill the Crag Spiders there by pulling them on to the beginning slope, no mobs path by you so you're safe to root and nuke.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 11-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Yea, my bad, I meant to say EK
Closed Thread