Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 02:58 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name and shame. This shit is gold compared to what would ***maybe*** happen if this went through what you call the right channels. As it stands now, you will fix the pathing problem and no one will get punished. Which is pretty much the exact same thing that would happen if it was reported and kept under wraps.

More power to you guys for stepping up and being GMs. I appreciate the help I got when the server crashed and somehow half of our group's corpses ended up under the world. But after 2 years of playing here, the proper channels are basically a toilet. Put whatever it is in there, pull the lever, and watch it disappear forever.

RnF evidence is still evidence. Everyone, including you, knows exactly what is going on in those screens. The people involved are even copping to it. The only reason to keep it off of a public forum is because it will embarrass the staff, again, when nothing gets done, again. At least this way, everyone knows who has to cheat to compete on what is basically a nostalgia server.
ITT: 2 screenshots posted. Obviously there are more.

In petition forum: 1 edited, blanked out screenshot 'proving' whats going on. no logs, no additional screenshots. One short, quick explanation, and some stpuid as fuck witness protection bullshit screenshot. Nothing else.

And you wonder why we don't do anything about it....?

Help me help you.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:10 AM
Planar Protector

jupe is such a retard he would send a screenshot of his own brother exploiting droga while wearing a officer tag of said guild, also jupe was on mesochrist thus the screenshots from mesochrist pov.

these *****s so dumb they don't even know how to shoot straight without hitting their own, but i guess when you field 70% of the server population into your raid force, it's hard to only hit the enemy, nawmean?

jesus, get better at forumquest and preferably everquest as well

TOODLES
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:46 AM
Banned

Smedy why you getting so upset, its forumquest bro. You fling shit at me and Agatha all day long because your simply bored at work and looking to start drama, despite the fact never had any issues with you. I put up with all the shit talk for you to start drama long enough when things started getting too personal. Pictures found their way into RnF because shit is null and void as GMs have said before since it didn't go through proper channels. Plus I didn't want to see anyone banned for a one time thing when only one person knew the mechanics from start.

HOWEVER the people who have been abusing the fuck out of this exploit(In and out of Azrael) that all of a sudden have chardok faction because they lost one of their main pullers who could be on 24/7 since pudge or brobb's mage is not always available to pull royals is disgusting. Shit happened, You didn't really know how it worked, neither did I til afterwards. But we both know who did know how to work it since after hours of farming goblins slowly to get an extra royals puller in comes a saviour and has this nifty little trick to kill them all in a few AE's

ps - I don't see Agatha there do you? Also when was Agatha's mage ever a officer of Azrael? AFAIK since we left Heresy both Jupe AND Agatha were unguilded or in another guild. Don't hate bro, I am just bored and having some fun at work naw mean? Friends? <3
Old 11-27-2013, 03:50 AM
Fire Giant

damn i gotta start doing this, im calling dibs on blue 2am-4am
Old 11-27-2013, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smedy why you getting so upset, its forumquest bro. You fling shit at me and Agatha all day long because your simply bored at work and looking to start drama, despite the fact never had any issues with you. I put up with all the shit talk for you to start drama long enough when things started getting too personal. Pictures found their way into RnF because shit is null and void as GMs have said before since it didn't go through proper channels. Plus I didn't want to see anyone banned for a one time thing when only one person knew the mechanics from start.

HOWEVER the people who have been abusing the fuck out of this exploit(In and out of Azrael) that all of a sudden have chardok faction because they lost one of their main pullers who could be on 24/7 since pudge or brobb's mage is not always available to pull royals is disgusting. Shit happened, You didn't really know how it worked, neither did I til afterwards. But we both know who did know how to work it since after hours of farming goblins slowly to get an extra royals puller in comes a saviour and has this nifty little trick to kill them all in a few AE's

ps - I don't see Agatha there do you? Also when was Agatha's mage ever a officer of Azrael? AFAIK since we left Heresy both Jupe AND Agatha were unguilded or in another guild. Don't hate bro, I am just bored and having some fun at work naw mean? Friends? <3
wait wut, i talk shit about you? but i never said anything i only openly made a post about how retarded the op was for thinking it was mq and applying it to hpt for extra lulz, anyone falling for my post about hpt developing a plugin that would do the faction thing in droga is retarded, i expected you to realize this with your "botnet" background (which i have debunked since way back ofcourse).

You're the one being upset sending 3 months old screenshots you took when you played mesochrist trying to get me banned for following your dirty orders as an officer of that guild.

As for the faction recently gained by Azrael, i can't talk for em cuz i haven't been on in awhile, but i'm sure they didn't do this, as i've heard powered talk about how "he only needs 2 more days of droga" to complete his factionquest. If he was doing this, i'm sure he wouldn't need more then 3 hours.

I'm awaiting your zero day exploits to hit my webserver this afternoon, i hope you're using 9000 proxies.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:46 AM
Kobold

All hustle, no luck
Old 11-27-2013, 05:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhhh I do see Agatha there. Your fucking ability to black shit out is terrible. GG fucking idiots.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Definitely see "Agatha beings to cast a spell" in orange on the first chat box. Also see "Agatha" in group window. Classic post w/o previewing.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:06 AM
Planar Protector

Logged on last night saw trypp the hacker talking in ooc logged off. All of this guy work is caca he is a hacking piece of shit hope someone bans you and all your chars. You get caught you must own up box integerity obviously in jeopardy with this clown still around
Old 11-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

Bump for pill popper bans on Agatha/Thumperx and Push/Jupe, it's disgusting the abuse they put this server through. I had to work to grind my faction in CHardok thus im still scowling, and these guys just get too sploit away here?>
Closed Thread