Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After 1 1/2 years of PLing and gearing people only to have them quit or guild jump for better pixels I really don't blame people for not giving a fuck about new players, can only burn your hand on the stove so many times.

Like I said I'm sure that magical super guild leader will show up and stop people from getting PLs and then guild jumping for pixels, this is all Lite's bad leadership skills for sure. Has nothing to do with getting better pixels for less time invested with Nihilum.
Could always try working off the assumption they aren't jumping just for pixels.

Or I could be wrong, what do I know? I will default to the red99 Resistances' wisdom and /bow out of this thread. I do wish you guys good luck though. I miss watching large trak fights and shenanigans on red and want to see that happen again!
Old 11-14-2013, 11:24 PM
Banned

Doesn't take a lot of wisdom to figure out:

Azrael: Lots of hours a week and challenge - 5% of raid loot

Nihilum: Literally 4 hours of work a week and no challenge - 95% of raid loot

I'm not a variance fan but this server is basically screwed with how absurdly easy it is to just have 50 people log in for a pre-planned 4 hours a week and clear every raid mob on the server.

Not asking for any changes, just explaining why people in other guilds are most likely not logging in/giving a shit.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could always try working off the assumption they aren't jumping just for pixels.

Or I could be wrong, what do I know? I will default to the red99 Resistances' wisdom and /bow out of this thread. I do wish you guys good luck though. I miss watching large trak fights and shenanigans on red and want to see that happen again!
Dont you read the forums Derubael? Theres never been large scale fights on red99. There definitely wasn't 60 man fights over VS and Trak every few days not even a month ago.

It just never happened.

pras teams, pras variance, #wipeItClean, down with the zerg etc etc etc etc etc
Old 11-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Banned

People who have long since quit showed up for a week when asked, then remembered why they left.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP
.:: Server Info ::.

If nilly only logs in to drop raid targets once a week, that means you should have over 100 people to fill the hole with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a revolving door, people level up and join Nihilum, replacing the people that have gotten geared over the last 2-3 months and wonder why they are still logging in.

I guess everyone not in Nihilum is just dumb, we can't figure it out.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:16 AM
Banned

sz rules team server plz.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

sz or bust, seriously.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

classic or bust, get yo custom bs outta here.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barladore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arguing over why ppl left is irrelevant; I for one have stayed because of lite, he is a beauty, but thats neither here nor there.

The difference is that azrael members are more than content logging in for one target. Nihilum on the other hand is used to logging in and killing 3+. If varience was added, i dont see 35+ nihilum logging in to fight one target at a time (unless it was one of the more desirable targets). This means varience will lower nihilums number responding to batphones (in theory). The reason ppl want to try varience isnt to troll you guys, its to lower the amount of nihilum members logging into kill individual bosses to a number that azrael will engage. It could mean more consistent, competitve pvp.
good post barlabro
Old 11-15-2013, 03:18 AM
Banned

half of nihilum is unemployed; the other half has autism. variance aint gonna change that.

nobodys getting a job in nihilum u dig
Old 11-15-2013, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Variance cures assbergers.