Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Project Manager

Ok so when the server came back online..

-How many players logged on within an hour?
-How many of those players are raid capable?
-What % of those players were Nihilum?
-Did they all go to the same location? Where was it?
-Where did everyone else go?
-Have the smaller guilds attempted a truce on respawn days?

In my honest opinion, adding the variance PvE has would mean everyone else gets NO raid targets. This is quite a similar situation that happened on eqlive during classic. So wtf.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the red server shits on all star players like me who would otherwise enjoy pvp.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a time when Az/Force/Classic may have had a chance to batphone and get enough people on to contest, but simply could not match Nihi when it came to actual raid days. I know a lot of people quit or took a break then came back and joined Nihi due to the "can't beat them join them mentality." It cannot be argued Nihi has the best leadership and coordination on the server but I just see it as giving others a chance against superior numbers all other things equal......which they aren't as discussed.
While I cannot talk for everyone in the Az / Force crew, most of those members joined Nihilum not because we couldn't beat them, but because Azrael were such toxic players. There was bad blood from when Az and force went at each other because Az wanted to absorb Force.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:30 PM
Banned

variance would help on respawn day. not server restarts, and yes it would be a huuge difference. but hey im tired of wasting my time. nihilum has devs, +gms on their team.. its like beating a dead horse andis. just give up
Old 11-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I cannot talk for everyone in the Az / Force crew, most of those members joined Nihilum not because we couldn't beat them, but because Azrael were such toxic players. There was bad blood from when Az and force went at each other because Az wanted to absorb Force.
I'm trying not to get involved in smearing other players as is popular, but I do agree with you here. I should have been more clear, "Force" members by themselves couldn't contest, and indeed Az was not an option.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok so when the server came back online..

-How many players logged on within an hour? 150
-How many of those players are raid capable?90
-What % of those players were Nihilum? 40/90
-Did they all go to the same location? Where was it?40 nilly in KC within 15 minutes. 20 azrael streamed into skyfire over 2 hour period
-Where did everyone else go?
-Have the smaller guilds attempted a truce on respawn days?

In my honest opinion, adding the variance PvE has would mean everyone else gets NO raid targets. This is quite a similar situation that happened on eqlive during classic. So wtf.
Last edited by Retti_; 11-13-2013 at 05:36 PM..
Old 11-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Banned

I just hope you guys either have a strct.policy on hiding your identity if your a GM or DEV if you play on teams. +/tinfoil hat
Old 11-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retti_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I may be unpopular. But no one can deny I am a good EQ'er. I am unpopular because the 'opposition' just wants to continue doing their thing and will take absolutely zero criticism.

Had I stuck to 100% nihilum bashing and rolled the class I was asked to by a bunch of faggorts, I would have been able to ascend the ranks of the opposition and QQ with good reason about how much I sucked.

It's ironic just how nihilistic the rebels are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last double rage post:

You fucks are the most selfish, anticompetative, greedy assholes I have ever had the pleasure of playing a video game with.

Your focus is soley on your own enjoyment and you have the worst tunnel vision and blinders of any people I have ever met online.
--- argument complete. Back to blue. Hopefully I can stay off these damn forums for a week or more.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 11-13-2013 at 05:50 PM..
Old 11-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Did they all go to the same location? Where was it?40 nilly in KC within 15 minutes. 20 azrael streamed into skyfire over 2 hour period
did azrael get talendor, then?

if not, and in 2 hours they couldn't field enough people to kill talendor.... then why does anyone think the snap-response times required with variance are an improvement?
Old 11-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did nihilum get all raid targets on a full repop day where every target was up?

Don't try to tell me they had enough people logged in to contest every possible target, or even stall every target. So what happened?
Bad leadership on Azrael side. Bad mobilization. Bunch of VZTZ burn outs. Etc.
Closed Thread