Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Kobold

simulated weekly maintenance day repops

This one is so far ahead of everything else in my mind it isn't even worth listing anything else at present
Old 11-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Cats on the moon and frogs.

Kidding... but only a bit.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Kobold

Ways to improve p99 in order of importance:

1. Raiding on p99 is significantly worse then classic because at least there was a large list of servers to build your raid guild, should one dominate too convincingly. Since having more servers likely isn't feasible the next best thing is to give multiple guilds a shot at killing raid mobs, be that tokens or w/e. Don't really care how you do it but it needs to be done. The only ones that disagree with this are the ones already dominating the server with 72 hour poopsocking.

2. Get these trashy rule breakers/scammers outta here please! I'm sure if you looked for p99 rule enforcers you could find a few legitimate volunteers. As it is right now people can toss racism, train others repeatedly, use EC bait and switch tactics to steal/cheat and never get banned for it. This needs to be a priority because as it stands, once you get to the high end of the game you get more scumbag players then I've ever encountered in years of WoW.

3. Revert all class changes to classic, repeatedly screwing over pet classes while keeping chanters and shamans the same is just plain silly. Better to just keep all classes classic instead of shoddy attempts at balance.

4. Look into fixing ac. It's not useless but it offers much less benefit then it did in classic.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"You know what would be really cool?" threads are pointless.
Your posts are in the exact same category. Yet you keep posting.

I wonder what this all means.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Best custom change we could do on this server?

Iksar rogues.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best custom change we could do on this server?

Iksar rogues.
I always thought Iksar rangers made a lot of lore sense. I mean they are in the middle of nowhere on Kunark!
Old 11-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellawiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always thought Iksar rangers made a lot of lore sense. I mean they are in the middle of nowhere on Kunark!
Not lore friendly! Rangers are a "good" class only, they live in harmony with nature and smoke lots of weed.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Kobold

i think this server is good the way it is ......... poop sock or not if you want to raid high end content .. get off your ass .. lead your group of boys and be better than TMO ....

but would like to see velious with LDoN added
Old 11-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightgeary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think this server is good the way it is ......... poop sock or not if you want to raid high end content .. get off your ass .. lead your group of boys and be better than TMO ....

but would like to see velious with LDoN added
What a silly comment.

Get off your ass meaning sit on top of a raid spawn for days while you minimize watching breaking bad?

You clearly have no clue what the p99 raid scene is like.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

The server is in pretty good shape right now. The biggest issue seems to be endgame raiding, which I don't do, and would really have no idea how to fix.
Closed Thread