Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Skeleton

Default Nagafen and Lady Vox - Shall we?

Hey guys. I am a level 52 Necro, guild-less atm. I want to keep it that way until I hit 60, it's just how I want to role with this char, soloing all the way through. But, I do want to kill Vox and/or Nagafen before I hit 53, as I'll be banished.

Back in Classic in 1999-2000, the highest level I got on my Necro was 25. (I was 12 years old, and spent most of my hailing NPC's.)

Anyways, this is my first character on this server. My gear is decent, and I've got some plat to spend if I need some specific gear for these encounters. I'm proud to say I haven't bought anything with real money on this server, everything I've done has been through hard work (lol).

So, if anyone wants to group up or people do these raid bosses regularly when they spawn, I'd love to be a part of it as I've never experienced it before.

My in game name is Officerwhite. Hope to hear from you guys, rock on. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Banned

Unfortunately the server is just a collection of greedy scum bags who perma camp these raid bosses and never give anyone else a chance at them. Joining one of these guilds is your only way of ever seeing this content unfortunately.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

naggy on lock down as it is a cash cow. see cloak of flames always being sold on the bad sites.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Skeleton

I was really looking forward to seeing Naggy/Vox during my time here on P99. 51 Druid atm and haven't done a real naggy/vox raid in over 12-13 years. Very disappointed in this end game environment on this server.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:42 PM
Aviak

Nah bro, TMO needs Naggy to pay the rent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was really looking forward to seeing Naggy/Vox during my time here on P99. 51 Druid atm and haven't done a real naggy/vox raid in over 12-13 years. Very disappointed in this end game environment on this server.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Naggy generally goes down within 30 minutes of spawning, and Vox is taken out within an hour unless it's 4:00 AM.

TMO generally has no problem allowing tag-alongs for these raids, and we do it with some regularity. Make friends with a few people in the guild and ask for a small heads-up if the dragons spawn while you're playing.

If you become really good friends with a few members, you might find one or two willing to send you a text message when the dragon pops so that you can join the raid.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

And if you really prove yourself, tmo will assign a senior member to send you a personalixed tell, like "attaboy Legoras" or some such.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Banned

But God forbid they give you a chance to roll on any of the items. Nope. Not a god damn chance. Not unless you join their no lifer cult.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
naggy has been up for 5 days now on p99 red...
even with all the people that don't level past 51 because they fear pvp with level 60s?

wow, get your shit together red
Old 11-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Sarnak

Calm down nerds
Closed Thread