Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't play anymore, nowadays TMO wipes regularly to dragons with 35+ players. I don't see how they could split their usual 40-50 player raid force and come away with more kill than they do now if they "split their force." Specifically if you figure into the equation that they will obviously go for Phara Dar first, which will take time considering hoshkar and silverwing would be up and in the way. There are any number of scenarios which could play out really, but the fact is that removing training would force TMO to prioritize their targets and open up other targets to guilds who normally wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell at attempting those mobs.

You are just talking nonsense really, if training was removed and simulated patch days happened regularly the server's raid scene would benefit immensely. It just seems TMO and any of their supporters are against any proposed changes that may make the competition more fair or ultimately any changes that possibly may take away from their weekly pixel count.
last tmo wipe in a outdoor dragon was sev with 18 players and just a shaman for heals , most of the toons twinked .

could be worse than last vs popsock where u guys begin to claim TMO was getting aoe lifetaped by venril sathir and u guys where doing fraps of it?.

Because now its easier to blame TMO taking AOES from venril sathir Deadly lifetap than ur own guild failures.

TMO has been the most trained guild in vp , u guys did 3 attemps in dragons 1 unconstested , druushk .

wipe to nexona in the super fun and infamous Spam jboots spam jboots, and a solid attemp of pd in a over the world spot wich was denied as dragon killing field to tmo and ib long long long time ago ebfore u left VD.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

I saw you guys wipe to sev like last week with 37 tmo in zone!

Also I never said you were getting "aoe lifetapped" tortue was just attacking VS from the front to cause ripostes, these ripostes can cause VS to lifetap. I just figured stuff like that was raid interference is all, guess I am wrong though. We did 110k~ damage or so to that VS, according to someones parser, unless I'm remembering inaccurately.

Edit: I was NEVER in VD, you are thinking of hassel/kasssel/nester
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 09-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol wut? Pls go back to rnf troll.

Just trying to help bring about positive change to p99 to help it more accurately emulate live eq.
bullshit u just crying because u tried all dirty shit in the book to win and failed , now u come forums to cry like a beaten dog.

i had way more respect by the silent guilds such divinity bda a team than you , u just know to cry and blame ur troubles into others because you cannot win.

u can justify u do it for the server wich is bullshit anyone who can research in forums can see how u bragg about killing tmo and training the shit of us in vp.

when ur guild stoped working and begin to fall u begin to cry and forum quests.

some dignity man .

man it up and put a figth in game not in forums . thats has been the main troueble of this server .

so many forum warriors like you and yendor and many others who could write very well but did nothing in game .
Old 09-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Also I never said you were getting "aoe lifetapped" tortue was just attacking VS from the front to cause ripostes, these ripostes can cause VS to lifetap. I just figured stuff like that was raid interference is all, guess I am wrong though. We did 110k~ damage or so to that VS, according to someones parser, unless I'm remembering inaccurately.

thats kinda and simple bullshit . tortue someone i hate btw was in same group than me, never got hited , only tmo who died was a lvl 53 enchanter gnome bikwin wich isnt in vs faction and got no ivu.and he did when ur last cleric Da and run vs away of the room trying to kite and win time for more fe show up.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Kobold

/Petition Hey sirken can you log on and watch every single VP engage please thanks!!!

^^ There was a time when FE killed Druushk, And even got Silverwing to 8% with trains coming at you. And that super hacks Phara Dar attempt to 35%< We actually have fraps of this. So Tasse i ask you why not come back and play? Maybe your guild would work better if it would stop gearing out second mains < LOL! Planatiry come app TMO when ever you want man, I guarantee when you get full member no alt will get loot over you EVER!
Old 09-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone who didn't buy multiple accounts to park at multiple targets when it was allowed is pretty much fucked

sorry future p99er's you will never be able to compete
this only matters if you play EQ to "compete" and are trying to "win" something...

there is a reason why classic EQ didn't have a great raid game...its because winning at the raid game was never what the point of playing EQ is all about.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

we wiped last week sev oh bollocks .

Players on EverQuest:

[60 Virtuoso] Retus (Wood Elf) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Bikwin <The Mystical Order>
[57 Revenant] Suffer (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Elethia <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Necrious <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Psychotropic <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Iksben <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Leuko <The Mystical Order>
[54 Vicar] Doktyr (Dwarf) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Herrenvolk <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Heartbeats <The Mystical Order> LFG
[ANONYMOUS] Ashburn <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Sckrilla LFG
[ANONYMOUS] Inkybert <The Mystical Order>
[60 Sorcerer] Gabtik (Gnome) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Paradime <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Lorea <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Jasminda <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Babysinblack <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Balammer <The Mystical Order> LFG
[ANONYMOUS] Bialar <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Nukehard <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Luchino <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Zerorez <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Mytha <The Mystical Order> [ANONYMOUS] Sororf <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Vonhammer
[ANONYMOUS] Citizen <The Mystical Order>
[60 Assassin] Quickfingers (Halfling) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Jara <The Mystical Order>
AFK [ANONYMOUS] Soapx <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Floppie <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Falling <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Olidaen <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Jeremy <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Redgar <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Raden <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Snackxaphone <The Mystical Order>
[60 Warlord] Solkunar (Ogre) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Muiriol <The Mystical Order>

There are 40 players in The Emerald Jungle.

/GU Severilous in 160s, 47k @297dps --- Muiriol 10k @70dps (20.08%) --- Quickfingers 7k @49dps (14.47%) --- Solkunar 5k @35dps (10.5%) --- Luchino 5k @35dps (10.27%) --- Olidaen 4k @28dps (9.12%) --- Sckrilla 4k @51dps (8.56%) --- Babysinblack 4k @26dps (7.42%) --- Snackxaphone 3k @19dps (5.58%) --- Soapx 2k @13dps (3.4%) --- Balammer 1k @11dps (2.88%)

Luchino tells the guild, 'Cloak of Flames, Runed Bolster Belt, Green Dragon Scales, Treasure Hunter`s Satchel, Spell: Enlightenment, Spell: Tigir`s Insects, Spell: Markar`s Discord, '

and u said he killed us? jesus i think ur health is going down bro.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

One guild never dominated servers on most occasions. I played on VZ from 1999-2005 and the leading guilds most were on even par. Defiant, Ancient/Ebon Dawn, Ancient Orden, Aerist and from memory Dark Defiant Warriors might have also been up there.

So one guild dominating is extremely unfair and definitely not classic.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we wiped last week sev oh bollocks .

Players on EverQuest:

[60 Virtuoso] Retus (Wood Elf) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Bikwin <The Mystical Order>
[57 Revenant] Suffer (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Elethia <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Necrious <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Psychotropic <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Iksben <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Leuko <The Mystical Order>
[54 Vicar] Doktyr (Dwarf) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Herrenvolk <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Heartbeats <The Mystical Order> LFG
[ANONYMOUS] Ashburn <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Sckrilla LFG
[ANONYMOUS] Inkybert <The Mystical Order>
[60 Sorcerer] Gabtik (Gnome) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Paradime <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Lorea <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Jasminda <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Babysinblack <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Balammer <The Mystical Order> LFG
[ANONYMOUS] Bialar <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Nukehard <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Luchino <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Zerorez <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Mytha <The Mystical Order> [ANONYMOUS] Sororf <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Vonhammer
[ANONYMOUS] Citizen <The Mystical Order>
[60 Assassin] Quickfingers (Halfling) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Jara <The Mystical Order>
AFK [ANONYMOUS] Soapx <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Floppie <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Falling <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Olidaen <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Jeremy <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Redgar <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Raden <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Snackxaphone <The Mystical Order>
[60 Warlord] Solkunar (Ogre) <The Mystical Order>
[ANONYMOUS] Muiriol <The Mystical Order>

There are 40 players in The Emerald Jungle.

/GU Severilous in 160s, 47k @297dps --- Muiriol 10k @70dps (20.08%) --- Quickfingers 7k @49dps (14.47%) --- Solkunar 5k @35dps (10.5%) --- Luchino 5k @35dps (10.27%) --- Olidaen 4k @28dps (9.12%) --- Sckrilla 4k @51dps (8.56%) --- Babysinblack 4k @26dps (7.42%) --- Snackxaphone 3k @19dps (5.58%) --- Soapx 2k @13dps (3.4%) --- Balammer 1k @11dps (2.88%)

Luchino tells the guild, 'Cloak of Flames, Runed Bolster Belt, Green Dragon Scales, Treasure Hunter`s Satchel, Spell: Enlightenment, Spell: Tigir`s Insects, Spell: Markar`s Discord, '

and u said he killed us? jesus i think ur health is going down bro.
This doesn't prove that you didn't wipe to sev with 36 or so players, because that did happen...lol it may have been 2 weeks ago but either way TMO still regularly wipes to mobs which should be trivial by now.

None of what you're posting is relevant to the discussion at hand though.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 09-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogie305 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/Petition Hey sirken can you log on and watch every single VP engage please thanks!!!

^^ There was a time when FE killed Druushk, And even got Silverwing to 8% with trains coming at you. And that super hacks Phara Dar attempt to 35%< We actually have fraps of this. So Tasse i ask you why not come back and play? Maybe your guild would work better if it would stop gearing out second mains < LOL! Planatiry come app TMO when ever you want man, I guarantee when you get full member no alt will get loot over you EVER!
Planarity wouldn't have gotten that bp anyway because he wasn't at the raid on which it dropped. Also, its pretty funny the only guild selling mqs their members still need as well as the only guild farming raid bosses they don't need to profit has members that would call out another guild on loot distribution. Now I know you're just trolling. Also you're basically lying, I was in VP when a 47 enchanter was given a robe that a main in TMO needed, and he deffinetly made full member by then. I only know this because both enchaters are good friends of mine from prior guilds.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Last edited by Tasslehofp99; 09-08-2013 at 01:16 AM..
Closed Thread