Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somewhere, out there in the beautiful blue ocean, Nalkin is sailing the high seas in his stolen OOT boat, hopefully in search of the fabled island of Kunark.
Tout tout!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I drew up a schematic for a device to help you get across the ocean.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I hire you to make more portraits of Ninik's awesomeness?
Great job here
Old 08-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lemme sugest you to start by elaborating on that rocket, so much potential there, a logo perhaps?
But whatever Uuur, do your thing, is your art.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Fire Giant

Whats actually quite funny is I was about the biggest anti-boat people back when the idea of bringing a working model of one into p1999 was still in it's infancy....

And I find myself enjoying the hell out of the little boat ride to OOT when I wanna go kill furries or the Dino.

You meet tons of cool people, you all share that awkward "I'm stuck waiting for the elevator with a bunch of strangers" small talk.. And I get to boom-headshot the NPC at the docs on my necro to loot her fishing pole to pass the time. It's a full-on experience.

So yeah, I have nothing constructive really to add, except that I owe Chicanery an apology, he was right about the boats being needed for the full classic experience all along. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2010, 05:01 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats actually quite funny is I was about the biggest anti-boat people back when the idea of bringing a working model of one into p1999 was still in it's infancy....

And I find myself enjoying the hell out of the little boat ride to OOT when I wanna go kill furries or the Dino.

You meet tons of cool people, you all share that awkward "I'm stuck waiting for the elevator with a bunch of strangers" small talk.. And I get to boom-headshot the NPC at the docs on my necro to loot her fishing pole to pass the time. It's a full-on experience.

So yeah, I have nothing constructive really to add, except that I owe Chicanery an apology, he was right about the boats being needed for the full classic experience all along. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God your real life must be miserable if boats are a full-on experience. I would rather make poopy in my own mouth.

All those wasted hours for nothing, absolutely NOTHING.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All those wasted hours for nothing, absolutely NOTHING.
Kinda like continuously making new accounts to troll the message board of a 10 year old game you are no longer playing?
Old 08-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Fire Giant

I don't want to freak anybody out but yes the rumors are true. I upgraded my old boat and hijacked this nice spacious one. Sorry that yuns now have to wait half of a whole hour.

My band of pirates and I would, however, be willing to make a compromise of sorts. YUNS BRING US THE FOLLOWING:

1 full set of rubicite
1 amulet of necropotence
1 manastone
1 thex dagger
2 poopsocks

and the boat shall be rightfully returned from whence it came.

[URL=http://img695.imageshack.us/i/eq000011.png/][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone think the boats move too fast?
Hey now!
Things are slow enough already!
Hush up! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My band of pirates and I would, however, be willing to make a compromise of sorts. YUNS BRING US THE FOLLOWING:

1 full set of rubicite
1 amulet of necropotence
1 manastone
1 thex dagger
2 poopsocks

Seriously man? Please tell me it's just to fuel Ninik's rocket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and the boat shall be rightfully returned from whence it came.
[/IMG]
I believe the boat comes from the east and travels west, then the other way around.

Could be wrong tho.
Closed Thread