Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Orc

Terp,

You would be right if people didn't rage log because Lite tells people to run in a cave as a "viable" pvp strat.

But ya, i know what you are saying. I'd be down to sit by karnors zone-line and have a plug battle than get wiped at Trak lair. Especially after these gay rogue nerfs.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that will remain is a non classic feature that does nothing but punish the only people who play here.
Heartbrand, although you are the most gigantic sell-out faggot on red99, you are completely right here. This is why I proposed a separate new server. Keep the current server running and let the population be 100% nihilum, then launch a new server, maybe with a teams ruleset to distinguish it, for the hundreds of players who have lost interest in Nihilum99. Sirken, Rogean, Nilbog, et al, I am offering to donate the cost of equipment plus one year's bandwidth if you will commit to launching a new PvP server. I work for a large service provider so I have a good idea what that cost is.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:53 AM
Banned

i should prolly read this thread before posting, but no one else does. vallon zek was controlled by a "bluebie" guild. cant beat them can only hope to agitate them.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:02 AM
Banned

guy below me said it better.
Last edited by Feniggles; 07-28-2013 at 05:37 AM.. Reason: down
Old 07-28-2013, 05:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpuntine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If people really want to compete against nihilum like they say they do then they will stop throwing temper tantrums and rage logging over not getting a raid boss. Instead they should learn from the mistake made and work on strengthening numbers and getting more efficient at mobilizing for a raid so they can try again next week. As it stands right now you cant even attempt to compete because with one loss half of you whine and rage quit.
The majority of stoners that don't make the cut into nihilum really don't give a fuck about any of this. It will never happen.

There will never be an underdog guild that kicks ass. That wants to succeed. Maybe... Heresy, maybe LiteGuildv2.0

But ya'll are still to divided up and with your own agendas and short term desires.

I bowed out of that shit a long time ago to level alts and fuck around having fun 1-30-40

Maybe one day I'll give a shit again. But its unlikely.

But Terp is 100% right. People just don't want to, are afraid to, can't (physically and mentally incapable) of investing time in mobilizing, training, and supporting a guild.

If my purpose was pixel farming this box I would have never come back. Because I know Nihilums opposition has a long way to go to even have a chance at acting like a professional team.

Simply put, the majority of serious people on this box seem to be in Nihilum. A few hardcore dedicated pvpers aside.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 07-28-2013 at 05:14 AM..
Old 07-28-2013, 06:18 AM
Fire Giant

As Woody Harrelson would say to all the ppl crying about nilly.

"It's time to nut up or shut up"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 07-28-2013, 06:20 AM
Planar Protector

To quote Wu Tang Clan

"Shame on a ***** who try to run game on a *****"
Old 07-28-2013, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What don't you get? There were 30 nihilum members on stand by last night at 2am for a potential server reset.
God damn, just thinking of gongshow and gyno handholding with resident retard heartbrand sitting 2am on a friday waiting for mobs that there's zero contest for amuses me, looks like i won at everquest by not doing exactly that.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Orc

Nihilum sounds like the saddest bunch of people ever, especially heartbrand. loller at you, oh and wipe it clean
Old 07-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heartbrand, although you are the most gigantic sell-out faggot on red99, you are completely right here. This is why I proposed a separate new server. Keep the current server running and let the population be 100% nihilum, then launch a new server, maybe with a teams ruleset to distinguish it, for the hundreds of players who have lost interest in Nihilum99. Sirken, Rogean, Nilbog, et al, I am offering to donate the cost of equipment plus one year's bandwidth if you will commit to launching a new PvP server. I work for a large service provider so I have a good idea what that cost is.
Closed Thread