Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Wow that guard nerf sounds brutal. I did 34-50 in oggok, usually with Jeremy being the only other person ever in the zone, and that still took a long time - I can only imagine it now with 20+min spawn times instead of 6m30s and way more competition.

I'm pretty sure I was killing more guards than the 10 you listed though, there is at least one more static guard in the caves by the pod, and one in the bank if you dont mind killing the banker too.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Yea once I get my 39/44 pets and am downing these quickly I'll be missing the old spawn rates, as for right now it's semi tight for the wife and I to kill the last one (Guard Mraang) and get back to the ent for Guard Scaar's pop.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Orc

Btw, there's an 11th in the upper rooms of the shaman guild, for some reason it was green so I didn't bother punkin it. Oh and I never took the static in the shamman guild so you guys could have had 7 to my 3. How's that not fair considering i'm taking one of the camps. 2 of you get 7, 1 of me gets 3. That means per player you guys get more. Seems like awefully nice sharing to me.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Btw, there's an 11th in the upper rooms of the shaman guild, for some reason it was green so I didn't bother punkin it. Oh and I never took the static in the shamman guild so you guys could have had 7 to my 3. How's that not fair considering i'm taking one of the camps. 2 of you get 7, 1 of me gets 3. That means per player you guys get more. Seems like awefully nice sharing to me.
Sooo generous.. Guess there was just nowhere else in the game a level 48 enchanter could find to solo....
Old 07-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Planar Protector

It's a bit shitty to force someone to share an exp camp, the decent thing to do is to move on to somewhere else and ask them to let you know when they leave.

The only question would be whether fuses guards are 2 separate camps...

I enchant things...
Old 07-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder why people think 10 available mobs comprises two camps. "Camping a whole zone" is a terrible distortion, given not all zones are equal. That's equating Lguk, Uguk, Kedge, etc all to Oggok, which has apparently 10 mobs.

If you think it's ok to be such a jerk that you'd reduce those 10 mobs (now on long respawn timers) to two camps, then welcome to garbage xp, and we'll share and have crappy exp together.

Maybe under the 6 min respawn timers - but not now.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

A Lot of times - I'll just agree to share the mobs.

Give the other one about 30 minutes and often they'll just slither off, leaving the camp for you again, because the XP was crappy.

It's kinda rare they will hang around - but some will.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"ur an op typical mage"

Translation?
This was the best! A necro calling a mage overpowered ....

Pot, meet Kettle.
Closed Thread