LazyFuj
04-07-2010, 01:24 AM
fight me irl!

mrgoochio
04-07-2010, 01:44 AM
meet me at LAN and duel me!! angryface

Otto
04-07-2010, 01:47 AM
Please direct any and all complaints of DDOS related issues to Blink, Serbar, Uncle, and the rest of the Forceful Entry Crew~

Goobles
04-07-2010, 03:01 AM
Please direct any and all complaints of DDOS related issues to Blink, Serbar, Uncle, and the rest of the Forceful Entry Crew~

Speculation, much?

Bones
04-07-2010, 10:19 AM

My money is still on Rexxisgod/Rexxislord/Copenhagen (one of these 3 or possibly all the same guy? who knows) Those names at one point were all banned and promised "world of hurt" to the server.

FatMagic
04-07-2010, 10:24 AM
That guy "toddler" also threatened if he wasn't unbanned he would "get his chinese friends" to do something. But that guy really seemed a bit unbalanced, and like he was blowing smoke. But maybe it was a ruse!

Leedsunited
04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
I fail to see what the benefit of this is to the culprit/s other then maliciousness. They are obviously trying to punish the GM's for something, ban or other decision. The reality of it is making us all suffer for it (some of which I am sure were/are in game friends). I personally am very disshapointed, this "blast from the past" has given me a new enjoyment in gameplay.. I may just end up back on a live server, all I can say is what a shame. If the DDOS'ers are reading this, forshame punishing the people you hunted with, your obviously missing the point of EQ to begin with! :(

Bentheb
04-07-2010, 10:51 AM
I fail to see what the benefit of this is to the culprit/s other then maliciousness. They are obviously trying to punish the GM's for something, ban or other decision. The reality of it is making us all suffer for it (some of which I am sure were/are in game friends). I personally am very disshapointed, this "blast from the past" has given me a new enjoyment in gameplay.. I may just end up back on a live server, all I can say is what a shame. If the DDOS'ers are reading this, forshame punishing the people you hunted with, your obviously missing the point of EQ to begin with! :(

its most likely one of the kids we used to beat up and take lunch money from=/

mirko
04-07-2010, 11:18 AM
its most likely one of the kids we used to beat up and take lunch money from=/

I am sure all former EQ players used to beat up kids and take their lunch money... maybe the other way around?? I lold

Blink
04-07-2010, 09:50 PM

I would like to thank Magic for IMing me to tell me about the current p1999 events. Without him I would have missed this post and never known my true internet fame.

That being said, hope you guys get everything back up!

P.S. - If you need network security advice my roommate (aka big black boyfriend) works tech support for the American Online and would love to help! He can fix anything that breaks on my e~machine in no time at all.

Let me know!

Bones
04-07-2010, 09:53 PM
I would like to thank Magic for IMing me to tell me about the current p1999 events. Without him I would have missed this post and never known my true internet fame.

That being said, hope you guys get everything back up!

P.S. - If you need network security advice my roommate (aka big black boyfriend) works tech support for the American Online and would love to help! He can fix anything that breaks on my e~machine in no time at all.

Let me know!

Who hijacked blink's account?

Blink
04-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Why would someone hijack my account?

Bones
04-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Why would someone hijack my account?

Just messing with ya

Blink
04-07-2010, 10:21 PM
:)

Otto
04-07-2010, 10:24 PM
I knew that post would bring someone out of the woodwork~

How's your classic server coming along? I figured the DDoSer threatening to continue the attacks until they received the source for p1999 was pretty oddly timed.

Figured you guys were either more dumb than I thought or someone wants to make you guys look bad!

Blink
04-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Lol, they asked for the source? Not sure what good p1999 source code would be to us. When we played everything was broken lol. Besides, we dont plan on having a 100% classic server. No xp penalties, faster leveling, spells like breeze in, jboots being questable and dropping from AC, research spells buyable, etc etc....

Only a few of us working on it atm so its coming slowly. When you IB guys get tired of sharing end game targets maybe we will have our pvp (semi classic) server up.

Fraud
04-07-2010, 11:32 PM
oooh, there are plans for a p99 classic pvp server? is that so? im going to ask this in a new thread. stay tuned!