PDA

View Full Version : whole lotta vaccine injuries

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Penish
10-15-2021, 02:45 PM
getting kind of hard to deny it now since everyone knows someone whos been hurt, scary times we live in

Elizondo
10-15-2021, 02:49 PM
Ima heat up the broiler

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 02:58 PM
anecdote is not data :)

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 03:02 PM

Uh, yes it is. In fact, multiple anecdotes are by definition data. You just like saying buzzwords and then ghosting. "Do we have any data on rape in prison?" - "No, no we don't, we only have thousands of anecdotes!"

But let's not forget, my opinion on the covid vaccines depends on who is in office. When it's biden, they are good and you should definitely get them and if you don't you are scum. When it was trump, under whom they were actually developed, they are bad and you shouldn't take them.

I'm smart!

Horza
10-15-2021, 03:06 PM
Don't forget to eat your horse paste, dumbasses.

Elizondo
10-15-2021, 03:33 PM
I'm good with natural immunity

God is Great

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 03:34 PM
Uh, yes it is. In fact, multiple anecdotes are by definition data. You just like saying buzzwords and then ghosting. "Do we have any data on rape in prison?" - "No, no we don't, we only have thousands of anecdotes!"

But let's not forget, my opinion on the covid vaccines depends on who is in office. When it's biden, they are good and you should definitely get them and if you don't you are scum. When it was trump, under whom they were actually developed, they are bad and you shouldn't take them.

I'm smart!

I doubt they were injured by the vaccine. More likely they were in an automotive accident to cause their symptoms. That's just statistics!

Trexller
10-15-2021, 03:45 PM
Don't forget to eat your horse paste, dumbasses.

what makes you so smart there?

oh also, wipe that chin, your avatar selfie still has some biden dripping off

Gatordash
10-15-2021, 03:59 PM
what makes you so smart there?

oh also, wipe that chin, your avatar selfie still has some biden dripping off

accurate, yet gross!

starkind
10-15-2021, 04:02 PM
Vaccine caused massive bruising in me.

I don't drive and am a shut in. And I wasn't working out or getting crushed at the time of the vaccine.

I've upped my physical activity these last weeks no bruising. It's not from normal shit. Or some vitamin deficiency.

To deny people are injured who self report you gotta be a really fascist rich cunt. Probably a doctor with a big bias, prejudice, or agenda. Or a newscorp with a contract.

Duik
10-15-2021, 06:49 PM
Ima heat up the broiler

I eat covinjury meat.

I heard Maccas in Saudi Arabia offer free horse
paste with each McEquine Burger. That's data right there.

Shawk
10-15-2021, 06:57 PM
notice all the people who are getting "injured" were flaccid cunts to begin with?

Jimjam
10-15-2021, 07:04 PM
Vaccine caused massive bruising in me.

I don't drive and am a shut in. And I wasn't working out or getting crushed at the time of the vaccine.

I've upped my physical activity these last weeks no bruising. It's not from normal shit. Or some vitamin deficiency.

To deny people are injured who self report you gotta be a really fascist rich cunt. Probably a doctor with a big bias, prejudice, or agenda. Or a newscorp with a contract.

A friend and I were both in hospital within a few weeks of getting AZ covid vaxed. Both with stroke like symptoms.

Maybe coincidink as I’ve not gathered enough anecdotes to run a metaanalysis.

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 07:31 PM
Anecdote; primary definition: a short amusing or interesting story about a real incident or person.

Secondary definition, which people base the term "anecdotal evidence" on: an account regarded as unreliable or hearsay

It's a useless term in and of itself, because it has completely contrary definitions. However when there are a bunch of them and they all agree, it becomes data.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 07:36 PM
I'm good with natural immunity

God is Great

And Almighty (its a secret to everybody) Zelda 1 baby

unsunghero
10-15-2021, 07:43 PM
A friend and I were both in hospital within a few weeks of getting AZ covid vaxed. Both with stroke like symptoms.

Maybe coincidink as I’ve not gathered enough anecdotes to run a metaanalysis.

No way, you had stroke like symptoms?? Can’t tell if you’re kidding

I had nothing from AZ vaxx. I was even pissed they make you wait 15 min. The asian nurse was like “you are welcome to sit and wait here” and gestured to two chairs that had people in them. Wanted to say “sit in their lap?” but instead said “I’ll just pace around the store for 15 min then”

starkind
10-15-2021, 07:46 PM
Rly?

Also I felt like shit, passing out. Was in my car sitting down and didn't get seizures. Someone else drove me home. After a few days the worst was past, the bruising and aches lasted two weeks, was way bad like day 3-5.

I am thinking the JnJ was a megadose. Cuz it was supposed 2 be 1 shot or something.

Also bright pinkredish splotch for a month on my arm.

P.s. I ain't antivax. The tech is cool. Probably would do it again. Just ain't risk free. You foolin if you think it's safe just because the FDA approved it for experimental emergency trials. And Dr. Fauci said so on CNN.

A few doctors dismissively saying it's safe is anecdotal in my skeptical world view.

P.p.s. I am one of those ppl who has got to know how. And why. I don't just accept something on someone's good graces and word.

I don't like going in blind. Integrity means letting people know you have a %1 chance of getting got. Especially if female hormones.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 08:00 PM
Getting close to death is scary aint it. I'm battling heart failure. One day I will die and become Spirit again and rule over all the wicked.

The innocent always have free will in Heaven.

I think it's preferable to rule over the evil and make them repent one by one, rather than destroy the Earth.

But whatever God wants.

unsunghero
10-15-2021, 08:07 PM
First shot only, second is nov 6, maybe that will be worse. Having covid last year wasn’t bad either tho, but def noticed it more than shot 1

starkind
10-15-2021, 08:07 PM
Getting close to death is scary aint it. I'm battling heart failure. One day I will die and become Spirit again and rule over all the wicked.

The innocent always have free will in Heaven.

I don't think anyone can mature without facing death and passing through the eye of the needle.

Facing death. Really chages us. Just like learning our planet is small and a young baby on a cosmic scale. And almost 2/3rds of the way dead on a personal scale. And sandwiched between a hundreds of lightyear magnetic tunnel that you didn't get taught about in school.

If you are naive and can't admit it and you're perspective hasn't changed. Well. That person has little experience and isn't likely to make wise decisions in life. I started to see that all around me after I faced death. And you know what? It still sucks. And I'm definitely a scared little bitch.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 08:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AMsryhh.png

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 08:10 PM

I had nothing from AZ vaxx. I was even pissed they make you wait 15 min. The asian nurse was like “you are welcome to sit and wait here” and gestured to two chairs that had people in them. Wanted to say “sit in their lap?” but instead said “I’ll just pace around the store for 15 min then”

astrazeneca vaxx is not authorized in the USA, you goddamn liar.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 08:12 PM
I learned the hard way that Bible is very real. And not to be taken for granted.

Trexller
10-15-2021, 08:16 PM
I learned the hard way that Bible is very real. And not to be taken for granted.

No you didn't. You sound like my dad, always said shit like "I know that there are no dead atheists"

He also got arrested twice for spying on women in public bathrooms.

so whats your thing, Mr Preacher, touching kids?

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 08:17 PM
What the Hell? Why do people rage over nothing. Does God offend you? Are you offended by your maker? Do you think he made a mistake?

Everyone has to fight the war of good versus evil when they become adult, there are 0 exceptions.

Even the super rich have problems that only the supernatural creator can fix.

Man cannot help you fix yourself. Only God can.

A kid in Elementary school getting picked on or bullied or Vice versa is in the war too. At that age we're just learning about evil.

GinnasP99
10-15-2021, 08:23 PM
pureblood for life

Trexller
10-15-2021, 08:24 PM
Does God offend you? Are you offended by your maker? Do you think he made a mistake?

Well yeah frankly, if god made me then I do have a bone to pick with him.

what the fuck is going on with this weak fleshy body, calcite aggregate endoskeleton? Fuck that. We break so damn easily. Subject to cuts, breaks, disease, again, Fuck That.

If "god" is everything you bible thumpers say he is, then he had every opportunity to create humans with a titanium alloy endoskeleton, diamond teeth, carbon fiber skin, and a vastly, significantly more efficient means of fuel.

But no, he made us softer than cotton balls.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 08:29 PM
What a terrible mistake it is indeed then.

Elizondo
10-15-2021, 08:30 PM
Well yeah frankly, if god made me then I do have a bone to pick with him.

what the fuck is going on with this weak fleshy body, calcite aggregate endoskeleton? Fuck that. We break so damn easily. Subject to cuts, breaks, disease, again, Fuck That.

If "god" is everything you bible thumpers say he is, then he had every opportunity to create humans with a titanium ally endoskeleton, diamond teeth, carbon fiber skin, and a vastly, significantly more efficient means of fuel.

But no, he made us softer than cotton balls.

Bro we're supposed to die

If everyone was immortal we'd all go insane. The Earth is a messed up place.

Shawk
10-15-2021, 08:31 PM
pureblood for life

The term is "racist".

You're whalecum.

You all sound like a bunch of Facebook grand standing victims. Pathetic.

GinnasP99
10-15-2021, 08:32 PM
k

Trexller
10-15-2021, 08:34 PM
Bro we're supposed to die

If everyone was immortal we'd all go insane. The Earth is a messed up place.

I'm already insane, why not live forever? Whenever possible ill try as hard as i can to get my brain downloaded into an android body

Elizondo
10-15-2021, 08:34 PM
I'm already insane, why not live forever? Whenever possible ill try as hard as i can to get my brain downloaded into an android body

Yea but what would happen if your batteries died

Shawk
10-15-2021, 08:35 PM
k

Why you trash tier DNA types always defending your garbage genes?

It's because it's in bred.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 08:39 PM
Are they refusing the vaxx for attention? :o

3lRbwPKbveM

Trexller
10-15-2021, 08:41 PM
Yea but what would happen if your batteries died

human beings are like, the least fuel efficient machines that have ever existed.

I assume i would still ingest some sort of fuel, I'm not gonna jack into some charging station. Fuck Sleep.

I'd have a 99.99999999% efficiency fusion reactor. Or even better technology, this is god we're talking about after all.

"All things are possible through him" is something the non-critical thinkers like to say.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 08:42 PM
He never asked for it and he's never seen it. Don't seek you will not find. Seek, and you will find, and you will be disturbed. Then you will reign over all.

Not a fancy preacher cliche dude, its real.

Elizondo
10-15-2021, 08:44 PM
human beings are like, the least fuel efficient machines that have ever existed.

I assume i would still ingest some sort of fuel, I'm not gonna jack into some charging station. Fuck Sleep.

I'd have a 99.99999999% efficiency fusion reactor. Or even better technology, this is god we're talking about after all.

"All things are possible through him" is something the non-critical thinkers like to say.

fpTHrdemfQo

Why you trash tier DNA types always defending your garbage genes?

It's because it's in bred.

Hey man there are a lot of minorities that don't want the jab

Why you callin them trash tier DNA types

starkind
10-15-2021, 08:54 PM
Fusion is hardly efficient especially the way the silly dorks want to implement it. Just technically it could use deuterium harvested from seawater. Or the moon. So could be cheaper than fossil fuels one day. The powerplant still requires sugars, starches, hydrogenated carbons, and amino acids 2 be built. And they'd still be a huge investment. Fusion would be a great space based powerplant though. The fuel is more energy dense than oil, coal, natural gas, it does get mostly wasted however.

I suppose fancy batteries, or iron, and then, lastly hydrogen is the best way to store thrust. The last two still require oxidizers I guess? None of it's fresh in my mind.

People are energy inefficient compared to most lifeforms. So we should replace them with lizards or machines that can powersave. The cool thing though is a human is efficient enough to walk an ox to death. In that particular context.. And our brains clever enough to design more efficient technology that can survive being off.

Thinking about it less people with more machines would be more efficient. So that's probably on the agenda for those who feel entitled to control others.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 08:58 PM
They can stop violent tornadic storms by dropping enough silver iodide from a high altitude plane. Idk how safe that would be but dissipating a 150 mile track F5 could be useful. But we need those taxpayers dollar to fund our war toys so we can buck prettier than Rush-ya and Shy-na.
Who benefits from war toys? The war toy stock holders. Who owns majority stock in those Corporations? Uncle Sam does. Who is buying up US farmland at record pace? Uncle Sam.

Dat Uncle Sam is da Devil!

starkind
10-15-2021, 09:01 PM
fpTHrdemfQo

Where do I sign up??

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 09:07 PM
They can stop violent tornadic storms by dropping enough silver iodide from a high altitude plane. Idk how safe that would be but dissipating a 150 mile track F5 could be useful. But we need those taxpayers dollar to fund our war toys so we can buck prettier than Rush-ya and Shy-na.
Who benefits from war toys? The war toy stock holders. Who owns majority stock in those Corporations? Uncle Sam does. Who is buying up US farmland at record pace? Uncle Sam.

Dat Uncle Sam is da Devil!

https://i.imgur.com/LRvsiuh.jpg

alphys
10-16-2021, 12:55 AM
Unvaxxed
Untested
Unemployed

I have autonomy of self regardless of outside opinion

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 01:58 AM
that superman clip used to scare the shit out of me

starkind
10-16-2021, 02:02 AM
that superman clip used to scare the shit out of me

It still should.

Mechanical lobotomy and automation. Why build a better machine when you can just kidnap and hijack the brain of one of the 7 billion poor souls. A billion of which people probably wouldn't even notice missing.

Also. I seen video of people recovering vacuum mummified corpses of cybernetic pilots. From the moon. During the Apollo era. There was rumors that the pilots recovered where forced, didn't have free will. The cybernetics weren't pretty either. Looked pretty real. And where ancient. Predating modern humans.

Just an FYI

Jimjam
10-16-2021, 03:29 AM

Yeah. Massive sudden onset headache, couldn’t see, couldn’t talk, had blood in a lumbar puncture sample. Was okay again within a day but hospital made me stay for 5 to do various tests.

Posted about it in May cos what else am I gonna do for 5 days in hospital. Thread may still be up, not sure. It was another vax or covid thread.

A paranoid schizophrenic ended up in the same room as me and for some reason he started including me in his delusions so I went home after 5 days cos a mRI scan suggested the puncture was a false positive as the doctor taking the sample messed up the draw. Didn’t really fancy staying in a room with someone that was having outbursts and had locked on to me.

Honestly I doubt it was anything to do with the vaccine tho.

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 03:44 AM
Hey im like having crazy tinnitus if anyone has any links that that is a side efect of the virus plz link

I thought it was from a back injury but its persisting and the last doctor I talked to I stabbed because he wanted me to worship satan and ran into the woods and lived there ever since years ago. So I cant go see one of those.

starkind
10-16-2021, 03:47 AM
My tinnitus got a lot worse for awhile after 2. It's still worse not as bad. Probably from all the fast food and weight gain tho. Not the vax.

I think the point is if ppl who get vaxed r 10x more likely to randomly develop stuff that should indicate something.

Pretty sure bruising was common. So were really bad rashes in the data.

How fast Google and doctors tried to clamp down on the raw stats and eachother in more private discussions was also a big indicator everything isn't perfectly hunky dory.

I didn't get bad migraines within the window of when I was vaxed. Had horrific cramps and chest pains tho. So maybe I had a clot and it just didn't go to the brain.

Too poor to know for sure and the doctors I have access 2 are terrible. Mostly Because I'm poor and dumb. So we will never know for sure in my case.

I feel like the entire medical system is broken, neglects, and underreports in this way. So the whole point of medicine and "testing what works" is actually completely bullshit. Just like psychiatry.

Or what's the cause... was it vitamin deficiency? Was the patient chugging thiamin pills 3x a day for a month like a dummy? Lead poisining...

Doctors regularly fuck up here. Especially when something has multiple causes, factors, they often just treat the symptoms. And around here they don't even advise patients to drink water, or eat more magnesium rich foods etc. Just shove pills at them which treat their blood pressure not the dumb habits and reasons their blood pressure is bad. Further enabling patients who got themselves sick.

So understandably I hope you can see why I have little faith in doctors whoer talking heads on Fox, or CNN, or MSNBC, or Vox, or Huffpost. Or OAN or whatever reject of a publication they are told to shill infront of by whoever is cutting their checks and certifying their "registration ". Papers plz.

Also Jibartik stabbing doctors. Even the dumb ones is counterproductive and not a skillful or effective way of improving their doctoring skills. Or rehabilitating them as human individuals. I've found most doctors to have such a massive ego or be so personally disenfranchised with their profession and "industry" (lol) so as to be too broken to be receptive to any form of intellectuality or reason. They just quote their little med bibles and insurance guidelines.

starkind
10-16-2021, 04:20 AM
******So the whole point of medicine and "testing what works" is actually completely bullshit. Fotm, flavor of the month diagnoses and treatments. Just like psychiatry. And all dependent on who the doctors peers, employers are and how much money they can get.

I'm pretty sure most doctors barely have a memorable and fundamental understanding of physiology or the intelligence to look up what they need to know on a case by case basis while cross referencing multiple concurrent threads. Most humans lack this intelligence unfortunately. Part of that is being overworked, in an imploding industry (that word again lol) with far to little time for individual patients. And far to much redundant and extraneous record keeping. (Some due to liability or corporate processes)

Most learn through memorization then forget. And are too lazy and uncaring to continually update and check and cross check. This goes for every technical field that requires research and innovation or troubleshooting. Most of the time the human body is self correcting and the environment changes so telling someone to stfu chill and chew an antacid is usually enough to avoid malpractice and appear to solve the problem. At least temporarily.

God. Everyone is so fucking dumb. Lol

Yes this is a scathing indictment.

I don't hate you if you're a doctor or medical person. And some really great ones exist. So if you read this try to either ignore it and move on with your life and career or gleen what criticism you can and make what small changes to your *institution* you may effectively execute.

starkind
10-16-2021, 04:55 AM
Finally for the record I'm not antidoctor, antivax, antimedicine.

I'm pro vax, science, medicine, herblore, surgical enhancements and cyberdinozation. Just like I feel mostly it's crazy how the market and current culture does it and there's a great deal of missing integrity to be desired that regulations, procedures, insurance, and law do not fix. And those very same rules and beurocracies stand in the way of integrity often. Sorry for the horrible spelling there. I ain't really got time for this. It's small potatoes rly. Except it's just so dumb and terrible when everyone's number comes up. Add getting doctored to the list next to getting hit by a bus. Lol. And pray you ain't in the middle of the highway like a fool. Or even better do your own research and learn 2 communicate with the poor guys without bruising their ego or causing them to cognitively shut down and proscribe haloperidal.

I've got the utmost faith in you all now that you're armed with some of my disjointed and poorly articulated truth and experience.

Jimjam
10-16-2021, 07:22 AM
My tinnitus got a lot worse for awhile after 2. It's still worse not as bad. Probably from all the fast food and weight gain tho. Not the vax.

I think the point is if ppl who get vaxed r 10x more likely to randomly develop stuff that should indicate something.

Pretty sure bruising was common. So were really bad rashes in the data.

How fast Google and doctors tried to clamp down on the raw stats and eachother in more private discussions was also a big indicator everything isn't perfectly hunky dory.

I didn't get bad migraines within the window of when I was vaxed. Had horrific cramps and chest pains tho. So maybe I had a clot and it just didn't go to the brain.

Too poor to know for sure and the doctors I have access 2 are terrible. Mostly Because I'm poor and dumb. So we will never know for sure in my case.

I feel like the entire medical system is broken, neglects, and underreports in this way. So the whole point of medicine and "testing what works" is actually completely bullshit. Just like psychiatry.

Or what's the cause... was it vitamin deficiency? Was the patient chugging thiamin pills 3x a day for a month like a dummy? Lead poisining...

Doctors regularly fuck up here. Especially when something has multiple causes, factors, they often just treat the symptoms. And around here they don't even advise patients to drink water, or eat more magnesium rich foods etc. Just shove pills at them which treat their blood pressure not the dumb habits and reasons their blood pressure is bad. Further enabling patients who got themselves sick.

So understandably I hope you can see why I have little faith in doctors whoer talking heads on Fox, or CNN, or MSNBC, or Vox, or Huffpost. Or OAN or whatever reject of a publication they are told to shill infront of by whoever is cutting their checks and certifying their "registration ". Papers plz.

Also Jibartik stabbing doctors. Even the dumb ones is counterproductive and not a skillful or effective way of improving their doctoring skills. Or rehabilitating them as human individuals. I've found most doctors to have such a massive ego or be so personally disenfranchised with their profession and "industry" (lol) so as to be too broken to be receptive to any form of intellectuality or reason. They just quote their little med bibles and insurance guidelines.

Underreporting may be an issue. The vax info sheet has contact details to submit any weird symptoms within a window of getting stabbed, but I didn’t cos frankly I didn’t have the inclination at the time as I was rather unwell. I doubt I’m exceptional.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 08:38 AM
60 million babies have been murdered in the womb in USA. God damn the adults.

Population reduction is underway. It will be reduced to naught. And all the dead will rise up and be judged.

And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

sajbert
10-16-2021, 08:56 AM
New round of vaccinations going on atm at my Health Center. Had a handful of complications, all of them local reactions which went away without any issues. No anaphylactic reactions, no known clots or embolizations, no known cases of myo- or pericarditis.

We have FAR more patients with post-covid symptoms, mostly loss of smell but a handful of patients with severe and lasting fatigue and autonomic nervous system dysfunction. We also have a number of patients who've died as a result of Covid.

That's just my health center. Nationwide the statistics speak a pretty clear message. The benefits outweigh the risks.

If you're young and healthy it's unlikely the choice will matter to you, it may however matter for people around you who don't have the luxury of good health.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 09:03 AM
750k died from COVID in USA. 60 million died from abortions. That's 16.7% of the US population dead in the womb.

I lived in a God damned foster home its bad but not as bad as fuckin dyin

WE DONT NEED NO FUCKIN NEW SONGS! WE AINT GOT NO GOD DAMN BAND, RANDY! I WANT ALL OF YALL TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE.
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

GinnasP99
10-16-2021, 10:52 AM
"the luxury of good health"
Jesus Christ, I just puked a little.

unsunghero
10-16-2021, 11:04 AM
Yeah. Massive sudden onset headache, couldn’t see, couldn’t talk, had blood in a lumbar puncture sample. Was okay again within a day but hospital made me stay for 5 to do various tests.

Posted about it in May cos what else am I gonna do for 5 days in hospital. Thread may still be up, not sure. It was another vax or covid thread.

A paranoid schizophrenic ended up in the same room as me and for some reason he started including me in his delusions so I went home after 5 days cos a mRI scan suggested the puncture was a false positive as the doctor taking the sample messed up the draw. Didn’t really fancy staying in a room with someone that was having outbursts and had locked on to me.

Honestly I doubt it was anything to do with the vaccine tho.

Wow man, I thought u were kidding. I’d say if it happened right after the vaccine there might be a correlation. That’s quite a reaction!

And they gave you a spinal tap?? I hear those hurt like shit

alphys
10-16-2021, 11:33 AM
The worst part is the shortage of copium for all you poor walking dead

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 11:34 AM
You have no clue what Hell is. You are lukewarm and comfortable. Ever had your own brother try to kill ya? I have.

Shawk
10-16-2021, 01:08 PM
anti-vax aka paranoid schizophrenic.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 01:13 PM
If the covid 'mandates' were real mandates they'd be issued under policing powers, not the OSHA health care authority.

🤓

Shawk
10-16-2021, 01:13 PM
You have no clue what Hell is. You are lukewarm and comfortable. Ever had your own brother try to kill ya? I have.

Inbred god monster lyfe sounds rough bud.

Ps. Hell doesn't exist, it is the figment of your imagination. Really it just shows how crazy intelligent a brain is to conceive such a brain dead dreamer type concept such as a god, hell, or heaven. What a waste of a brain.

Hope you get the help you need.

Nocht
10-16-2021, 01:19 PM

Ps. Hell doesn't exist, it is the figment of your imagination. Really it just shows how crazy intelligent a brain is to conceive such a brain dead dreamer type concept such as a god, hell, or heaven. What a waste of a brain.

The amount of projection in this comment is staggering lol. Its painfully obvious after reading it that you are drowning in your own sorrow.

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 01:31 PM

where the fuck do you think we are now? you think earth is pleasurable? are you THAT demented?

Ask Trump or Biden to let you in to Heaven. They deny themselves and you from entering.

When you can talk to the dead like me, you let me know that God isn't real.

Be Holy, as He is, by seeking God. And all things will be given unto you. That's what I'm praying for in earnest.

Shawk
10-16-2021, 01:55 PM
The amount of projection in this comment is staggering lol. Its painfully obvious after reading it that you are drowning in your own sorrow.

where the fuck do you think we are now? you think earth is pleasurable? are you THAT demented?

Ask Trump or Biden to let you in to Heaven. They deny themselves and you from entering.

When you can talk to the dead like me, you let me know that God isn't real.

Be Holy, as He is, by seeking God. And all things will be given unto you. That's what I'm praying for in earnest.

Lol. speaking of sorrow and projection.

It's sad how desperate you are for confirmation of your beliefs, just get some integrity and believe what you believe, no need to preach like an insecure lunatic.

Shawk
10-16-2021, 02:02 PM
Mesocyclone and Knowledge are the same people.

So desperate. So crazy. You right leaning goobs side with these lunatics because you are desperate too.

Horza
10-16-2021, 02:08 PM

So desperate. So crazy. You right leaning goobs side with these lunatics because you are desperate too.

He got banned recently for racism and misogyny but staff don't really enforce the rules on kindred spirits (fringe right cranks).

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 02:08 PM

That's called guilt by association, and is a tactic that mostly pussies use.

Hitler had a dog. If you have a dog, you must love hitler!

Knowledge
10-16-2021, 02:11 PM
Mesocyclone and Knowledge and Jesus Christ are the same person.

This is my final post. Endure until the end, and you will be given eternal life from our God.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 02:13 PM

Do you disavow him, Peter? :D

starkind
10-16-2021, 02:20 PM
The worst part is the shortage of copium for all you poor walking dead

:o we could grow it at home imo.

If the covid 'mandates' were real mandates they'd be issued under policing powers, not the OSHA health care authority.

🤓

🧐

Well. Health care is currently a privilege and luxury in this country. It is not a right. And it will always be wholey your responsibility.

A little help for those able and willing to demonstrate responsibility would go a long way though in the current system.

🥰

starkind
10-16-2021, 02:24 PM
Addendum 2 my healthcare points plan.

Make it a system for maintenance and electives.

Accidental insurance and medicaid can cover trauma injuries related to accidents and abuse or violence only. No heart stents for high cholesterol or blood pressure under the Accidental system. Use your points on that stuff.

If you get hit by a rock truck on Tuesday or a stray bullet hits you, that can be written off as public and national security. Police departments and cities should be responsible for the damage they allow drunks and meth heads 2 do.

Shawk
10-16-2021, 02:42 PM

What a stretch...

Their ideologies are exactly the same. Using hitler and his dog as an example is just more desperation.

Mesocyclone and Knowledge and Jesus Christ are the same person.

This is my final post. Endure until the end, and you will be given eternal life from our God.

"you will be given X number of virgins"

Addendum 2 my healthcare points plan.

Make it a system for maintenance and electives.

Accidental insurance and medicaid can cover trauma injuries related to accidents and abuse or violence only. No heart stents for high cholesterol or blood pressure under the Accidental system. Use your points on that stuff.

If you get hit by a rock truck on Tuesday or a stray bullet hits you, that can be written off as public and national security. Police departments and cities should be responsible for the damage they allow drunks and meth heads 2 do.

Is this another one of your dogs?

starkind
10-16-2021, 02:50 PM
Is this another one of your dogs?

I don't understand.

If you're perfectly ok with the way things are and the equity of our society. I understand that.

I and many others are absolutely not ok with it.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 02:53 PM
I don't understand.

If you're perfectly ok with the way things are and the equity of our society. I understand that.

Yeah lots have been bimbofied. :(

Jimjam
10-16-2021, 04:10 PM
Wow man, I thought u were kidding. I’d say if it happened right after the vaccine there might be a correlation. That’s quite a reaction!

And they gave you a spinal tap?? I hear those hurt like shit

It was 3 weeks after vax for me, sooner for my friend who experienced something similar. Yea I think spinal tap is same as lumber puncture. I got to have two in quick succession as the JD who made first attempt failed to draw a good sample. My friend got away with just a cat scan and they were happy he was clear of any bleeds.

It was mainly uncomfortable tbh, but I don’t have great sensitivity tbh which is usually a drag but i suppose it is handy for painful stuff.

Jimjam
10-16-2021, 04:12 PM
Police departments and cities should be responsible for the damage they allow drunks and meth heads 2 do.

Better system than the police shooting your dog then charging you for the ammo!

starkind
10-16-2021, 04:17 PM

Yep. Police departments need to be responsible for damages and medical bills period.

starkind
10-16-2021, 04:22 PM
It was 3 weeks after vax for me, sooner for my friend who experienced something similar. Yea I think spinal tap is same as lumber puncture. I got to have two in quick succession as the JD who made first attempt failed to draw a good sample. My friend got away with just a cat scan and they were happy he was clear of any bleeds.

It was mainly uncomfortable tbh, but I don’t have great sensitivity tbh which is usually a drag but i suppose it is handy for painful stuff.

3 weeks is pretty long and doesn't jive for the proposed mechanism behind VIT so. Ya. Probably no causation.

Hard to correlate that.

Mine was quick, sustained and improved after peek immune response. That's why I correlate the two.

Shawk
10-16-2021, 04:24 PM
I don't understand.

Are you doing something about it here? Or just more outrage culture? Hmm. :eek:

starkind
10-16-2021, 06:17 PM
Yeah lots have been bimbofied. :(

Thanks.

You're smart and special! Take solace! 🤗

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 06:45 PM

This is stupid. Police aren't going out wanting to shoot dogs. Generally speaking they don't want to shoot anybody. They are doing a job that the rest of us don't want to do, and then we spit on them when they make a mistake, while enjoying the protection they provide.

If you have a problem with cops, go become a cop and show them how to do it right.

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 07:00 PM
We lost the first Dark Elf today. RIP may Innorukk guide the well. (https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-turned-blue-silver-dies-article-1.1466905)

https://i.imgur.com/xOFmL6U.png

There is a special irony in him dying on september 25th (9/25) as 925 Silver Sterling is the jewelry quality standard in the United States and most world markets.

What a crazy world.

starkind
10-16-2021, 07:11 PM
This is stupid. Police aren't going out wanting to shoot dogs. Generally speaking they don't want to shoot anybody. They are doing a job that the rest of us don't want to do, and then we spit on them when they make a mistake, while enjoying the protection they provide.

If you have a problem with cops, go become a cop and show them how to do it right.

I have a problem with the government and it is often immune and shielded from the results of its own mismanagement.

Cops would have it better as individuals under the stated system because they would have better scope. Citizens would be more self reliant and cops would likely be better trained and used less when two neighbors were just being dumb.

Cities and neighborhoods would have to solve their slum problems not just offload it to cops through more hours, extra work load.

I'm talking about holding the city responsible. Not the cops. Cities that can't function should fail and be replaced by those that can solve these problems.

Citizens do not have a "right to a corrupt city " like LA that grinds its cops and citizens to dust for profits for a few elites.

starkind
10-16-2021, 07:16 PM
We lost the first Dark Elf today. RIP may Innorukk guide the well. (https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-turned-blue-silver-dies-article-1.1466905)

https://i.imgur.com/xOFmL6U.png

There is a special irony in him dying on september 25th (9/25) as 925 Silver Sterling is the jewelry quality standard in the United States and most world markets.

What a crazy world.

Raptured to silver land.

Ooloo
10-16-2021, 07:20 PM
I have a problem with the government and it is often immune and shielded from the results of its own mismanagement.

Cops would have it better as individuals under the stated system because they would have better scope. Citizens would be more self reliant and cops would likely be better trained and used less when two neighbors were just being dumb.

Oh I totally agree, I'm not saying cops are perfect, they're human beings and they do make mistakes like the rest of us. And I'm certainly no fan of criminal cops getting away with things. They need more money though, so they can be better trained in non-lethal restraint. "Banning choke holds" is one of the dumbest policies ever. Properly-applied choke holds are one of the safest ways to restrain somebody without having to fire a taser or a bullet. Meanwhile "Defund the police" basically just means "I want more crime". It's moronic.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 07:23 PM
Raptured to silver land.

Bimetallism truly is dead. We have been crucified upon the cross of Gold! :)

starkind
10-16-2021, 09:42 PM
I learned a new economic word today!

Electrum>Platinum >silver >gold>copper

Even tho electrum is a gold and silver alloy.

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 09:58 PM
is the new tillry coin made of electrum?

starkind
10-16-2021, 10:06 PM
I just think it's pretty. I have rose gold jewelry I rly love.. have no idea about coins. I don't think I've seen one in 20 years.

Whale biologist
10-16-2021, 10:09 PM
tillry coin

You didn't even try.

TheBardo
10-16-2021, 10:13 PM

Don’t call other people stupid ooolooo I genuinely Thai kitchen

starkind
10-16-2021, 10:23 PM
is the new tillry coin made of electrum?

Not sure if you meant SMA Jack Tilley. Challenge coin. Never met the guy in person.

Jibartik
10-16-2021, 10:37 PM
I was talkkn about that new coin we're going to mint to pay for hot dogs the one trillion dollar one.

That'll be one trilly coin sir, for these goldfish crackers.

starkind
10-16-2021, 10:45 PM
I was talkkn about that new coin we're going to mint to pay for hot dogs the one trillion dollar one.

That'll be one trilly coin sir, for these goldfish crackers.

Oh shit lawl. Well We'll have some trillys up in here soon. I'm ok with it.

They should make it out of some rare hard to manufacture artificially created isotopic molecular crystal tho. With like atomic engraving on it. Do like a really cool gpu wafer.

Jimjam
10-17-2021, 01:23 AM

Cities and neighborhoods would have to solve their slum problems not just offload it to cops through more hours, extra work load.

I'm talking about holding the city responsible. Not the cops. Cities that can't function should fail and be replaced by those that can solve these problems.

Citizens do not have a "right to a corrupt city " like LA that grinds its cops and citizens to dust for profits for a few elites.

Not just immune and shielded from the results of its own mismanagement, but actively incentivised.

Hard to be a good cop when funding is issued for being bad.

@Ooloo: while not a US city cop, I have some experience in enforcement as an operative for the inland waterways authority so I have got my feet wet, in a sense, with ornery boaters and river pirates :o . Didn't shoot any dogs and never did have any luck catching those swans though.

Shawk
10-17-2021, 06:21 PM

Ennewi
10-17-2021, 08:27 PM
That sounds great in a very DIY kind of way, but go to anyone's workplace, show them how you can do it better and see how well that goes over. It makes even less sense when applied to other occupations. "If you have a problem with prostitutes, go become a prostitute and show them how to do it right."

Yes, it's easy to criticize especially without firsthand experience, but criticism comes with doing anything. People will have a problem with just about anything, thinking that their problem with it is a solution. Sometimes it is at least part of a solution.

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 09:11 PM
That sounds great in a very DIY kind of way, but go to anyone's workplace, show them how you can do it better and see how well that goes over. It makes even less sense when applied to other occupations. "If you have a problem with prostitutes, go become a prostitute and show them how to do it right."

Yes, it's easy to criticize especially without firsthand experience, but criticism comes with doing anything. People will have a problem with just about anything, thinking that their problem with it is a solution. Sometimes it is at least part of a solution.

It’s more to mean that most of America isn’t willing to die doing their job

Police die horribly quite a bit more often than, say, an accountant

It’s more calling America cowards. And I agree

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 09:26 PM
For example: I remember seeing a video that I can’t find now, of an officer’s dash cam as he pulled over a white guy for drunk driving

Cop walks up, standing in front of the truck window talking to the guy, asks him how much he’s had to drink tonight

“Plenty” is his response

Then in less than 2 seconds, a revolver is leveled out the window at the cop’s face and the trigger is pulled. But the gun jams, or else the drunk perp forgot that chamber was empty. Regardless the cop is saved by grace and returns fire as the man speeds off, killing him

Not only does that situation factor into why most of America would never be a cop, but also why cops are so paranoid because they understand just how fast they can die

Also, btw that man was included in news’ cherry picked statistics of the “thousands of people killed by cops” (the number shrinks down 1000% when it gets trimmed to “un-lawfully killed by cops aka not self defense”)

Ennewi
10-17-2021, 09:58 PM

Ah yes, America. A nondescript land of shut-ins, having no conflicts or controversial events to speak of.

Whale biologist
10-17-2021, 10:01 PM

the Chapo sub taught me to say "but what about garbage/sanitation workers?" in response to this claim, but I don't know if it's true. :)

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 10:05 PM
Ah yes, America. A nondescript land of shut-ins, having no conflicts or controversial events to speak of.

Hey, I’m not dissing America. I think we’re the best country in the world. And I’m not dissing its people specifically, because the concept of self-preservation that makes someone tend to avoid jobs with some of the highest risk of horrible death is constant pretty much everywhere

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 10:17 PM
I’ve had a few close calls in my job. I’m going into some of the poorest ghettos in my state

And for some reason some people see a person in business casual clothes, a name badge, and a chart and think they’re caseworkers there to take someone’s kid. And then you can’t explain WHY you are there because it’s HIPAA. So I been chased (like jogging) out of an apartment complex by a few furious intoxicated people. Just one example

Still consider myself a coward when compared to a cop. But maybe my standards are just weird

JurisDictum
10-17-2021, 10:26 PM

Things happen to cops and I respect that they have to be careful when they interact with me and others.

But the tone about how they are in such mortal danger all the time has contributed to a whole lot of unnecessary force.

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 10:32 PM

Things happen to cops and I respect that they have to be careful when they interact with me and others.

But the tone about how they are in such mortal danger all the time has contributed to a whole lot of unnecessary force.

What can also influence the perception of safety is the nature of the past deaths

I haven’t looked into how all these other occupational deaths occur, but I’m guessing a good chunk might be due to personal error due to things like OHSA safety regulations

Only thinking of myself here, I am more frightened by a job where no matter how careful I am and following the safety guidelines, a revolver can be leveled at my face in 2 seconds and it’s lights out

Now again, if all these other occupational deaths are similar in nature then I’d be more worried about those

Shawk
10-17-2021, 11:16 PM
https://www.odmp.org/search/year?year=2021

check out those covid deaths.

some people are just too brave/stupid to see it apparently.

ps. https://www.odmp.org/search?state=Texas&from=2020&to=2020&filter=nok9

unsunghero
10-17-2021, 11:32 PM
https://www.odmp.org/search/year?year=2021

check out those covid deaths.

some people are just too brave/stupid to see it apparently.

ps. https://www.odmp.org/search?state=Texas&from=2020&to=2020&filter=nok9

All the officer deaths I’m seeing due to covid were deaths before a covid vaccine existed

Not sure if you were making a statement that the died because they weren’t vaxx’ed

Ya in regards to putting yourself out there in 2020 to catch covid, I worked 40 hours/week every week straight through 2020 (other than the 2 weeks I was out with COVID) going into people’s homes, going into hospitals, etc. No vaxx existed back then

I got the vaxx now, but this is how it sometimes feels to be a healthcare worker who was un-vaxxed, depending on the year

Elizondo
10-17-2021, 11:35 PM
Being a Pureblood is still awesome

Shawk
10-18-2021, 12:15 AM
All the officer deaths I’m seeing due to covid were deaths before a covid vaccine existed

Not sure if you were making a statement that the died because they weren’t vaxx’ed

Ya in regards to putting yourself out there in 2020 to catch covid, I worked 40 hours/week every week straight through 2020 (other than the 2 weeks I was out with COVID) going into people’s homes, going into hospitals, etc. No vaxx existed back then

I got the vaxx now, but this is how it sometimes feels to be a healthcare worker who was un-vaxxed, depending on the year

2021: https://www.odmp.org/search?cause=CO...21&filter=nok9 (https://www.odmp.org/search?cause=COVID19&from=2021&to=2021&filter=nok9)

I don't know if they were vaccinated. Probably not, it is Texas.

Ya well that is the point. You were as brave as a cop in retrospect.

Elon Musk seemed to have brought his aspergers with him to dumb fuck texas - so I bet those numbers will rise in favor of Boss bois everywhere needing front line workers to maintain their mushroom dick sucking vacations to islands with soft lips.

Shawk
10-18-2021, 12:21 AM
Being a Pureblood is still awesome

https://i.imgur.com/84yLjyt.png

Knowledge
10-18-2021, 01:56 AM
Let's go Brandon!

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 09:27 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16016&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1634527938

Good meme use.

BlackBellamy
10-18-2021, 09:35 AM

I used to work in a hotel. I had more guns pointed at me than the average cop in my town ever did. I also used to work as a taxi driver prior to that. Once I held someone's hand against the inside of the car roof so their gun wouldn't be pointed in my head as I frantically floored it in reverse. I was thinking I was going to wind up with a free gun but no, he pulled it out as he fell.

Whale biologist
10-18-2021, 10:13 AM
It's Mandate Monday! (https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/washington-covid-vaccine-mandate-deadline-october-18/281-4e1b8208-faf4-450b-90ce-783219e3a66f)

Toxigen
10-18-2021, 04:04 PM
rip colin powell

vaccinated

Shawk
10-18-2021, 04:11 PM
rip colin powell

vaccinated

You get off on vaccinated deaths.

The evil is on both sides, a fringe edgelord garbage part of humanity that you belong to.

Jibartik
10-18-2021, 07:07 PM
B9v6q5YzbGA

Homesteaded
10-20-2021, 08:57 AM
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7

Thoughts?

Kraig4600
10-20-2021, 09:16 AM
There will ALWAYS be Fear Mongers, no matter the scenario.

walfreyydo
10-20-2021, 09:17 AM

It is if you've never learned to critically think about issues

Knowledge
10-20-2021, 09:38 AM
Let's go Brandon!

Toxigen
10-20-2021, 04:44 PM
sSkFyNVtNh8

if you fell for this blatant propaganda bullshit you shouldn't have kids

hope this helps

Gustoo
10-20-2021, 05:29 PM
Woah clicked on that it was insane. I suggest that no one else watch it despite it being conveniently integrated.

Ooloo
10-20-2021, 05:46 PM
That colbert video makes me yearn for the sweet release that only death can bring

BlackBellamy
10-22-2021, 09:43 AM
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7

Thoughts?

Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

Sure! Check the Amish! Zero vaccine compliance rate, lowest Covid death rate in the world. Oh not infection, they all got Covid, they had special parties in church where they knowingly passed on the infection, but their death rate, lowest.

Whale biologist
10-22-2021, 10:00 AM
Sure! Check the Amish! Zero vaccine compliance rate, lowest Covid death rate in the world. Oh not infection, they all got Covid, they had special parties in church where they knowingly passed on the infection, but their death rate, lowest.

Israel hospitalizations though?

Penish
10-22-2021, 10:03 AM
SPARTTAAA

Toxigen
10-22-2021, 10:16 AM
Turns out the best defense against covid is living a healthy lifestyle.

Sorry you signed up for your subscription-based immunity....admit you fell victim to the propaganda. Enjoy your never-ending clotshots!

Knowledge
10-22-2021, 10:27 AM
Take your vaccine like Sniffdaddy says, stupid Bidentards.

Jimjam
10-22-2021, 10:27 AM
Turns out the best defense against covid is living a healthy lifestyle.

Sorry you signed up for your subscription-based immunity....admit you fell victim to the propaganda. Enjoy your never-ending clotshots!

Jokes on you cos my second vax gave me brain damage so I’m gonna do it again!

GinnasP99
10-22-2021, 10:34 AM
gXNbc2hM_Ag

wtf is going on here ? looks like nervous system degeneration to me, but hey, I'm not one of these magical "scientists"

Knowledge
10-22-2021, 10:38 AM
He ain't even a real President everyone knows his boss is Nancy Pelosi. The Puppet in Chief.

Toxigen
10-22-2021, 10:53 AM
gXNbc2hM_Ag

wtf is going on here ? looks like nervous system degeneration to me, but hey, I'm not one of these magical "scientists"

lmao

Elizondo
10-22-2021, 11:09 AM
I was thinkin why is Old Dude doin a Townhall?

Oh ...

Knowledge
10-22-2021, 11:11 AM
I am terror.

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 11:35 AM
Hes about to do one of these (guy on the bottom left)

https://youtu.be/N7qrL6dWnoQ?t=83

Knowledge
10-22-2021, 11:40 AM
Who told you to run?

Gatordash
10-22-2021, 11:46 AM
I was thinkin why is Old Dude doin a Townhall?

Oh ...
To have Anderson Cooper lob him a couple softballs I assume

Knowledge
10-22-2021, 11:55 AM
Anderson Cooper doesn't have any balls, come on man

Gatordash
10-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Look guys, the vaccine appears safe for 5-11 year olds. Time for you complainers to all go get your Pfizer shots now.

Kid-size doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine appear safe and nearly 91% effective at preventing symptomatic infections in 5- to 11-year-olds (https://www.kron4.com/health/coronavirus/pfizer-says-covid-vaccine-is-more-than-90-effective-in-5-to-11-year-olds/)

Whale biologist
10-22-2021, 12:41 PM
Look guys, the vaccine appears safe for 5-11 year olds. Time for you complainers to all go get your Pfizer shots now.

Kid-size doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine appear safe and nearly 91% effective at preventing symptomatic infections in 5- to 11-year-olds (https://www.kron4.com/health/coronavirus/pfizer-says-covid-vaccine-is-more-than-90-effective-in-5-to-11-year-olds/)

Can haz Johnson booster? :)

Knowledge
10-22-2021, 12:45 PM
As long as Alec Baldwin doesn't administer the dose it should be safe

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 01:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QNZdzZI.png

alphys
10-23-2021, 08:30 PM
Lol never getting vaxxed. I would sooner sell everything and walk aroubd with a bible preaching.

Why would you accept the mark willingly?

Penish
10-23-2021, 08:52 PM
Lol never getting vaxxed. I would sooner sell everything and walk aroubd with a bible preaching.

an overwhelming populous of mentally retarded individuals seal clapping for an untested drug with no long term data, facts

alphys
10-23-2021, 09:39 PM
That means it's working. Its a vaccine see? The definition of vaccine was changed so now it is.

Btw I can piss all over your face and get you a real nice antibody response (joke as my urine is pure as sunshine)

All the goals are moved and the masses fail to do any research because they cannot grasp the concept of being an autodidact?

Now there is just some kind of mutual hope that unvaxxed die or are hurt in some way.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 09:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ziO4kAS.gif

alphys
10-23-2021, 09:52 PM
The sad thing is NO ONE has died from
covid.

Whale biologist
10-23-2021, 10:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/sCDShwD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yR336FA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/06D3vz6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LABwEWI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mJ9uZkv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MDpxObQ.jpg

alphys
10-23-2021, 10:10 PM
3 panel rule has been violated and therefore can no longer be considered a joke and is now words.jpg

Whale biologist
10-23-2021, 10:48 PM
3 panel rule has been violated and therefore can no longer be considered a joke and is now words.jpg

Shucks, I thought you'd like it. It has Batman!

alphys
10-23-2021, 11:14 PM
Honestly the last time i enjoyes batman was the AVGN special with the joker.

The issue is it is not funny. Bane is not done correctly. If it was written well there is potential but its just the " really?! " schtick over and over.

All he had to say was " Im Batman "

My sense of humor is more perry bible fellowship. Funny doesnt need an explanation

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 12:48 PM
The movie crew was using the gun that alec baldwin killed someone with, as a toy after hours drinking and shooting targets with it (I'm sure facing a highway).

Liberals lol

alphys
10-24-2021, 01:05 PM
You need to de-couple from the news cycle. Think of this; The last ND leading to a death was Brandon Lee, preceeding that it was Bruce Lee.

You know the woman murdered was married to an attorney that represented the clintons?

Its all rotual circus and the rabble bleet

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 01:16 PM
Why? The news has been the best apocalypse movie for the last year and a half than since the original dawn of the dead.

This last few months has been dragging its ass though but I think the cliffhanger it's building to is going to be worth it.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 01:19 PM
Like the news went from news to

Civil war
Race war
Aliens are real
JFK assasination is a goverment conspiracy
World War
Space War
Riot War
Insurrection War
End of Democracy
Begining of Totalitarianism
Riots!
Fires!
Explosions!
Inflation!
Hyper Inflation!
Infistructure shut down.
Gas Prices!
Deaths!
700k!
PANDEMICS!
Crime
Nobody wants to work!

lol I mean I could keep going but this show is lit.

Horza
10-24-2021, 01:29 PM
Do we really need yet another Jib meltdown thread?

alphys
10-24-2021, 01:30 PM
I want you to pick a book you would never consider reading or a new hobby and dedicate an equal amount of time reading to news watching.

The content of news is ok (if you read source material) The big issue is that it is designed to keep you nervous and stimulated. Your all horny for information but its not a good lay.

News conversation is always boring and requires lots of pointless information from your vast book knowledge

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 01:40 PM
Do we really need yet another Jib meltdown thread?

thanks for being an active background character in the series for me.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 01:42 PM
I want you to pick a book you would never consider reading or a new hobby and dedicate an equal amount of time reading to news watching.

The content of news is ok (if you read source material) The big issue is that it is designed to keep you nervous and stimulated. Your all horny for information but its not a good lay.

News conversation is always boring and requires lots of pointless information from your vast book knowledge

you dont know me

watching the news is my new hobby

get a grip those opinions you hold about the news are from like 1994 we've all seen the scripted videos.

alphys
10-24-2021, 01:55 PM
Writing style reveals all and given the number of posts. People on this forum know you better than anyone in your life

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 01:56 PM
Well, then why are you talking to me about things I used to talk about in highschool like it's some new thing?

Gravydoo II
10-24-2021, 02:46 PM
I dont know anyone whos gotten a vaccine injury. Must not be happening.

Elizondo
10-24-2021, 02:48 PM

I dunno anyone that got the chinaflu ....

Shawk
10-24-2021, 03:03 PM

lol

Horza
10-24-2021, 03:04 PM

750k deaths, and the GOP still doesn't care.

alphys
10-24-2021, 03:21 PM
0 deaths
No virus

Because I care for all skeletons as a necromancer

Whale biologist
10-24-2021, 04:14 PM
Writing style reveals all and given the number of posts. People on this forum know you better than anyone in your life

Idiolect. I learned that word from the TV. :p

alphys
10-24-2021, 04:23 PM
Idiolect. I learned that word from the TV. :p

" Yes Watson, I merely followed the Vernacular to the Idiolect which lead to my ascertainment "

Once I hear it once on the news I know its over.

Its memetic warfare and thought intrusion.

Recall " Gut Punch "

They stole " ascertain " recently and they are coming for delineate.

I dont like the unwashed masses using muh linguag

cd288
10-24-2021, 09:53 PM

I'm smart!

I would’ve been totally fine taking a vaccine while Trump was in office just as fine as I am with doing it while Biden is in office. The vaccine was developed while Trump was in office your point doesn’t really make sense.

Elizondo
10-24-2021, 10:35 PM

They droppin like flies under Old Dude

Disease
10-24-2021, 10:46 PM
Got my second booster a week ago and honestly feel a whole lot better in public now. They just need to force this vaccine on the public now(yes children). 40 million people dead and people don't want to take a vaccine and keep your community safe?

If you don't want the vaccine, take your ass to China where they made it.

Elizondo
10-24-2021, 10:55 PM
Got my second booster a week ago and honestly feel a whole lot better in public now. They just need to force this vaccine on the public now(yes children). 40 million people dead and people don't want to take a vaccine and keep your community safe?

I dunno man

Seems like you'd feel more at home in China

Just sayin

Whale biologist
10-24-2021, 10:59 PM

They haven't done mandates yet and they're not gonna.

🇺🇲

JurisDictum
10-25-2021, 06:16 AM
CRUEL' TESTING Fauci under fire for ‘puppy experiments that saw beagles locked in cage with hungry sandflies that would eat them ALIVE’ (https://www.the-sun.com/news/3920949/fauci-puppy-experiments-beagles-locked-in-cage/)

Couldn't we have picked someone else to lionize as the hero of the covid crisis? Did anyone know a god damn thing about this guy before they started puffing this guy up as some kind of savior.

I think he just signed the dotted line without thinking about it personally. He strikes me a lazy face guy for the cameras that barely knows whats going on in his own field of interest.

That or hes evil.

BlackBellamy
10-25-2021, 08:28 AM
Couldn't we have picked someone else to lionize as the hero of the covid crisis? Did anyone know a god damn thing about this guy before they started puffing this guy up as some kind of savior.

Well yeah I mean why in the living fuck are we paying any attention to this guy at all? He's a figurehead!

Science isn't done that way. Politics are.

Like "they" picked this guy to be the voice of Covid Struggle. Why? Because we need a father like goddamn children? He's a bureaucrat. His doctor and science days are long behind him, he's all about glad-handing and grant money now. Of course he's tied to gain of function research and having puppies eaten by flies or whatever; it's what bureaucrats who want to expand their power and join the elite circle-jerk do.

This is another useless media creation. Oh the stupid people they need to focus on someone, let's trot this idiot out. Masks on! Masks off! Masks on! Booster! Masks off! Booster! Masks on!...watch him dance in front of the cameras while the real stuff happens out of the way and it's good because that stuff is complex and we're all fucking simpletons now. Here's your bland porridge and a dancing monkey.

edit; i wouldn't say he's evil, but i def think he lacks a moral sense. it doesn't surprise me that hes a scientist and a bureaucrat, both professions that often stray from what is right.

Duik
10-25-2021, 08:59 AM
gXNbc2hM_Ag

Someone needs to photoshop a pair of joysticks in his hands. Speach bubble saying peuw peuw.
Or a jetpack

Disease
10-25-2021, 09:58 AM
They haven't done mandates yet and they're not gonna.

🇺🇲

If you cared about your country, you would get the vaccine. Don't you want to keep your community and family safe? How is not receiving a vaccine even an option at this point?

Disease
10-25-2021, 10:00 AM
I dunno man

Seems like you'd feel more at home in China

Just sayin

Because I want to keep my community safe? Take your tin foil off and smarten up already.

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 11:10 AM
Well yeah I mean why in the living fuck are we paying any attention to this guy at all? He's a figurehead!

Science isn't done that way. Politics are.

Like "they" picked this guy to be the voice of Covid Struggle. Why? Because we need a father like goddamn children? He's a bureaucrat. His doctor and science days are long behind him, he's all about glad-handing and grant money now. Of course he's tied to gain of function research and having puppies eaten by flies or whatever; it's what bureaucrats who want to expand their power and join the elite circle-jerk do.

This is another useless media creation. Oh the stupid people they need to focus on someone, let's trot this idiot out. Masks on! Masks off! Masks on! Booster! Masks off! Booster! Masks on!...watch him dance in front of the cameras while the real stuff happens out of the way and it's good because that stuff is complex and we're all fucking simpletons now. Here's your bland porridge and a dancing monkey.

edit; i wouldn't say he's evil, but i def think he lacks a moral sense. it doesn't surprise me that hes a scientist and a bureaucrat, both professions that often stray from what is right.

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 11:28 AM
it doesn't surprise me that hes a scientist and a bureaucrat, both professions that often stray from what is right.

https://i.imgur.com/my1SkCP.gif

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 11:33 AM
Can you believe we ended the feudal system, for this?

lol

its the same shit.

fauci, is just a nobleman lmao

We love noblemen! We love listening to them tell us what to do. Have for thousands of years.

I hope the nobleman Alec Baldwin doesn't lose any sleep after killing that servant.

The servant that gave him that sword should be killed with the sword.

Toxigen
10-25-2021, 11:35 AM

https://i.imgur.com/riVUbSA.png

alphys
10-25-2021, 12:05 PM
Covid doesnt exist

It not a vaccine

Disease
10-25-2021, 12:22 PM

Look at the amount of deaths in NY from covid. If people got vaccinated faster that number would be nonexistent. People are so foolish, I don't see people complaining about the polio vaccine? Internet is making everybody paranoid.

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 12:26 PM
I don't see people complaining about the polio vaccine?

https://i.imgur.com/LO95pV2.png

https://i.imgur.com/aeOia8K.png

https://i.imgur.com/Cjq1vls.png

https://i.imgur.com/gJG7EPo.png

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 12:28 PM
Look at the amount of deaths in NY from covid. If people got vaccinated faster that number would be nonexistent. People are so foolish, I don't see people complaining about the polio vaccine? Internet is making everybody paranoid.

I'm enjoying these antics. :)

Toxigen
10-25-2021, 12:35 PM

You may want to take another look at that graph.

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 12:37 PM
Just to be on the safe side, are we sure it's a graph and not a picture?

:o

Horza
10-25-2021, 12:55 PM
You may want to take another look at that graph.

https://i.imgur.com/R1e57VU.png

Elizondo
10-25-2021, 01:02 PM

Old Dude said he was gonna fix Covid and more peeps died on his watch than Orange Dude and Orange Dude handed him 3 jabs

Horza
10-25-2021, 01:07 PM
Old Dude said he was gonna fix Covid and more peeps died on his watch than Orange Dude and Orange Dude handed him 3 jabs

Unfortunately, red states are just going to keep being red states.

https://i.imgur.com/sbTviCI.jpg

Elizondo
10-25-2021, 01:28 PM
Unfortunately, red states are just going to keep being red states.

https://i.imgur.com/sbTviCI.jpg

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

Below are the states and Washington, D.C., ranked by the percentage of their population that has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the CDC.

1. Vermont
Number of people fully vaccinated: 442,160
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 70.86

2. Rhode Island
Number of people fully vaccinated: 746,085
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 70.43

3. Connecticut
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,506,925
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 70.31

4. Maine
Number of people fully vaccinated: 942,351
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 70.1

5. Massachusetts
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,778,069
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 69.32

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-hospitalization-rates-august-2.html

Data is taken from HHS and was last updated Oct. 25. States are listed in order of hospitalization rate percent increase over the last two weeks.

New Hampshire
14-day change: 54 percent increase
Hospitalizations per 100,000 people: 15

Vermont
14-day change: 31 percent increase
Hospitalizations per 100,000 people: 7

Maine
14-day change: 28 percent increase
Hospitalizations per 100,000 people: 16

Rhode Island
14-day change: 19 percent increase
Hospitalizations per 100,000 people: 9

Alaska
14-day change: 16 percent increase
Hospitalizations per 100,000 people: 31

Toxigen
10-25-2021, 01:31 PM
https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-hospitalization-rates-august-2.html

lol but the vaccine works guys you're just trumptards

Horza
10-25-2021, 01:31 PM
Don't forget to eat your horse paste, buddy.

Toxigen
10-25-2021, 01:32 PM

Yes, covid kills people who have bad eating habits, smoke, etc.

Thanks for pointing out the heat index chart for obesity.

Elizondo
10-25-2021, 01:39 PM
Don't forget to eat your horse paste, buddy.

Man you so low IQ you gotta run to your blue bird tweets brought to you by Pfizer

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 01:40 PM
lol but the vaccine works guys you're just trumptards

Nice methamatics dumbass.

Disease
10-25-2021, 01:43 PM
You all are bat shit crazy trying to make this political. Trump is vaccinated himself. Let me guess. You guys think they're trying to kill us all so they can have the flat earth to themselves? Maybe split the planet with the lizard people?

Elizondo
10-25-2021, 01:45 PM
You all are bat shit crazy trying to make this political. Trump is vaccinated himself. Let me guess. You guys think they're trying to kill us all so they can have the flat earth to themselves? Maybe split the planet with the lizard people?

If peeps want to get the jab they can do that. I got no problem with that.

Disease
10-25-2021, 01:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LO95pV2.png

https://i.imgur.com/aeOia8K.png

https://i.imgur.com/Cjq1vls.png

https://i.imgur.com/gJG7EPo.png

Thanks! You proved my point. People resisted it like now and what happened? People get it to this day and live longer then any time in history. So what's your point!?!?!

My point is save your community and love your country by getting the shot! Getting the booster and then another every 6 months!

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 01:53 PM
Thanks! You proved my point. People resisted it like now and what happened? People get it to this day and live longer then any time in history. So what's your point!?!?!

My point is save your community and love your country by getting the shot! Getting the booster and then another every 6 months!

https://i.imgur.com/mVKA97u.png

Jimjam
10-25-2021, 02:05 PM

With how cause of death are allocated, shouldn't this be a Venn diagram more than a bar chart?

Jimjam
10-25-2021, 02:09 PM

Trump is still president, no one has died of poliovid under Biden's watch.

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 02:14 PM
With how cause of death are allocated, shouldn't this be a Venn diagram more than a bar chart?

I went to the website and downloaded 2 memes.

https://i.imgur.com/eykR3R8.png

https://i.imgur.com/V5jvXKZ.png

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 02:18 PM

how can you not invest in crypto with these provable gains.

alphys
10-25-2021, 03:25 PM
Covid doesnt exist. Its just the flu bro

Disease
10-25-2021, 03:28 PM
I hope most of you are trolling. Don't let the internet fool you. The vaccine is safe and effective. Many places are doing incentives to get the shot. Don't only do it for your family. Do it for your community and country. Trump or Biden, we have to come together and take the shot.

Disease
10-25-2021, 03:29 PM
Covid doesnt exist. Its just the flu bro

Wrong I got tested and was posted for covid. Since getting the shot I haven’t been sick since.... Go figure.

Shawk
10-25-2021, 04:14 PM
I hope most of you are trolling. Don't let the internet fool you. The vaccine is safe and effective. Many places are doing incentives to get the shot. Don't only do it for your family. Do it for your community and country. Trump or Biden, we have to come together and take the shot.

I find this like when you have a tsunami coming your way, and you look online for answers.. "THIS IS THE BIG ONE", "DIE LIBTARDS" yadayadayada

But they don't listen. They are not "wise" in the least. The internet is literally trolling the fuck out of you at the worst time. To kill you. Imagine, a bunch of degenerates trying to scare you. The best way to do this is convince them to die by trolling. Trolls are killing a fuck ton of people right now. This has been the easiest time to kill someone, through the internet.

These types still reply to spam in their emails id bet. That kind of dumb. Or Trolls so neither really matters, best just be entertained by them.

Shawk
10-25-2021, 04:20 PM
i blame cellphones aka "smartphones", "smartcars", "smart tvs" ;)

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 04:22 PM

https://i.imgur.com/V5jvXKZ.pnghow can you not invest in crypto with these provable gains.

Am I reading the scale correctly? Covid is actually a big fucking problem?

:eek:

Shawk
10-25-2021, 04:36 PM
Am I reading the scale correctly? Covid is actually a big fucking problem?

:eek:

russia says oops

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 05:54 PM
Im just linking this for the source mostly but also because the subject of the article will bother those same people just as much, more of this source should be here to bother horza.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/covid-for-amish-herd-immunity-achieved-with-no-hospitalizations-isolation-or-vaccines/

Gatordash
10-25-2021, 06:31 PM
Im just linking this for the source mostly but also because the subject of the article will bother those same people just as much, more of this source should be here to bother horza.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/covid-for-amish-herd-immunity-achieved-with-no-hospitalizations-isolation-or-vaccines/
What is this shit.

DNA Force Plus is the most powerful life formula. Its made from 'ancient peat moss', 'chinese caterpillar fungus', and a 'Tibetan mountain root extract', among other equally ridiculous things.

We should get Horza a ST. ALEX JONES PRAYER CANDLE (https://www.infowarsstore.com/saint-alex-jones-candle)

Shawk
10-25-2021, 06:38 PM
OvkOOxklAKE

Mead
10-25-2021, 07:19 PM

You don't even need to fact check this because of how absurd it is for a multitude of reasons. But if you’re in doubt it takes a few seconds.

Mead
10-25-2021, 07:25 PM
Glad to see you guys still shitting up the forums

<3

Trexller
10-25-2021, 07:30 PM
hahaha look at those charts. what a fuckin joke. I love how every P&I death is also covid in 2021

all of you are scared shitless because rat faced fauxi said theres a boogeyman.

you all deserve each other.

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 07:36 PM
hahaha look at those charts. what a fuckin joke. I love how every P&I death is also covid in 2021

Look at the scale on the far right. :)

You'll like it cuz it's far right.

Disease
10-25-2021, 08:13 PM

Please post your qualifications. Calling Fauci, who has been doing work on infectious diseases since the 80s rat faced just shows your IQ.

Elizondo
10-25-2021, 08:43 PM
Please post your qualifications. Calling Fauci, who has been doing work on infectious diseases since the 80s rat faced just shows your IQ.

It just came out that Fauci is like the Dr Margarin of puppies and monkeys man

Disease
10-25-2021, 08:50 PM
It just came out that Fauci is like the Dr Margarin of puppies and monkeys man

Let me guess, some redneck on YouTube told you so? Wake up and stop being so paranoid.

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 08:56 PM
OvkOOxklAKE

This is awesome but why would Putin want a wall built between us and Mexico?

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 09:00 PM
Let me guess, some redneck on YouTube told you so? Wake up and stop being so paranoid.

Nah it’s a real thing. Some facility in Michigan. Don’t look it up if u like dogs…

Liberals won’t cover it because it makes NIH look bad

Elizondo
10-25-2021, 09:04 PM

Nah dude

Apparently one of the experiments Fauci had bugs eat puppies faces off. In another one he drilled holes into monkey brains. True story.

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 09:06 PM
Down the memory hole that story goes

Disease
10-25-2021, 09:21 PM
Nah dude

Apparently one of the experiments Fauci had bugs eat puppies faces off. In another one he drilled holes into monkey brains. True story.

Ya we experiment on animals.... Should we experiment on humans or something? We're talking about dogs and monkeys for Christmas sake.

Edit: Just googled... please. Half you people eat meat, it's no different. Although these experiments will save lives, where that beef will only benefit you.

Trexller
10-25-2021, 09:33 PM

what you haven't seen a picture of this prick? he does have a rat-like face.

sorry not sorry that i insulted the dick you most love to suck, while you stare into those beady rat eyes.

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 09:39 PM
Ya we experiment on animals.... Should we experiment on humans or something? We're talking about dogs and monkeys for Christmas sake.

Edit: Just googled... please. Half you people eat meat, it's no different. Although these experiments will save lives, where that beef will only benefit you.

It’s mostly mice and rats, not just because of some genetic similarities but also because animals with higher intelligences are seen as a higher order of animal

Pigs, however are fairly smart and we eat them. If I had to choose between being slaughtered in the slaughterhouse and what they were doing to those dogs and monkeys, I’ll take the slaughterhouse any day

We also do experiment on humans but only past a certain clinical phase of development of the drug, I’ve seen ads asking for paid volunteers to test various drugs and supplements. I’ve never been hard enough up for money to be tempted

There’s actually a statue paying tribute to the mice and rats who have suffered and died in the name of science

Despite knowing all this, I’m not quite partisan enough like you to be apologetic for dog torture, I guess you can call me a dog person. I also don’t like pork

Elizondo
10-25-2021, 09:52 PM

Pretty sure these jabs Old Dude tryin to force on everyone is an experiment on humans

Trexller
10-25-2021, 09:58 PM
Pretty sure these jabs Old Dude tryin to force on everyone is an experiment on humans

or its preparation for alien invasion

most people don't understand that coronavirus is an umbrella term for over 2000 viruses.

over 200 of those are the "common cold"

War of the Worlds: The aliens were all killed by the cold virus.

Whale biologist
10-26-2021, 12:20 AM

See them little brown/gold mountains? They're nothing compared to covid.

Disease
10-26-2021, 12:54 AM
or its preparation for alien invasion

most people don't understand that coronavirus is an umbrella term for over 2000 viruses.

over 200 of those are the "common cold"

War of the Worlds: The aliens were all killed by the cold virus.

An alien Invasion....

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 02:14 AM

well that much I knew before the graph :p

Jimjam
10-26-2021, 08:20 AM
Woah, this 2017-2018 flu was pretty rough!

Penish
11-02-2021, 02:33 PM
yes

Whale biologist
11-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Woah, this 2017-2018 flu was pretty rough!

yes

one or more of us cannot read the charts :confused:

Gustoo
11-02-2021, 03:23 PM

I can't read these charts. Is the easy bar graph showing approximately 5000 extra covid deaths accurate, or is the other graph showing a large increase in deaths related to covid + other things thru the period the good graph?

Whale biologist
11-02-2021, 04:02 PM
I can't read these charts. Is the easy bar graph showing approximately 5000 extra covid deaths accurate, or is the other graph showing a large increase in deaths related to covid + other things thru the period the good graph?

I don't know why they use such wildly different scales. I like the bigger one!

This is all from the meme website Toxigen linked in the prior quote.

Gravydoo II
11-03-2021, 05:19 PM
Nah dude

I heard that he also trafficked a 17 year old to have sex with her OH WAIT that was matt gaetz.

I heard that he was also best friends with notorious pedophiles OH WAIT that was rape daddy...

What did he do again?? He told them to hold off on the mask, then to put it on.. right??

Amazing. To make him a national figure, to hate, because he told them to do something they dont like. He DARED to tell the white people "think about someone besides yourself" and omfg.. they lost their damn minds. Now, hes as bad as Epstein.

Gravydoo II
11-03-2021, 05:29 PM
So, how come vaccine injuries are real but the deaths from covid are not??

How come the risk for vaccine injury (0.1%) is greater than the risk of dying from covid 2-3%, all the sudden..???

You know whats worse than vaccine injury? Dying from covid with a tube rammed down your throat.

How are the deaths from gun violence in chicago real, when you personally dont know anyone who died??

Yet the same logic is used to prove to yourself that covid is over blown and its not that bad. You dont know anyone who died from it, must not be real, according to your own logic.

So how can both these things be true in your mind?? I know that Tucker told you things. Many things. Maybe you shouldnt listen to the guy whos vaccinated and wouldnt be allowed to work if not, telling you not to get vaccinated.. lol

Weird how FOX news has the strongest vaccine mandates in pretty much the entire country. Daily testing, etc. Vaccine is required to work, etc. Yet they are the loudest and most consistent in telling you not to get vaccinated... Weird. Almost like, they are lying to you and you're at the point where you cant even tell its an opinion show anymore...

Elizondo
11-03-2021, 05:53 PM
Bro go buy a Happy Meal

Shawk
11-03-2021, 06:03 PM
So, how come vaccine injuries are real but the deaths from covid are not??

I haven't heard a decent answer to this.

Just lots of nonsense like this from group think sheep:

Bro go buy a Happy Meal

Jimjam
11-03-2021, 06:57 PM
one or more of us cannot read the charts :confused:

The charts are unreadable to me ... one claims flu/pnu deaths at 20% for 17-18, the other only 2% for this period. Either it’s a failure of my reading or an error in the scales - disirregardlessfully the pattern on each scale is similar and seems to show 17-18 as several times as many flu-pnu deaths than subsequent couple of periods.

unsunghero
11-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Nah dude

Jibartik
11-03-2021, 07:23 PM
TBH it feels like Gravy just got out of jail.

Penish
11-03-2021, 08:01 PM
gravy gets goin wen da mef is flowin

Jibartik
11-03-2021, 08:15 PM
he was gone for just about as long as an assault charge

Gravydoo II
11-04-2021, 06:04 AM
just kinda over this place.. same shit, every time.