PDA

View Full Version : A day that will live in infamy

Pages : [1] 2

Phaezed-Reality
02-10-2021, 04:05 PM
We shall go on to the end, We shall fight on the forums, we shall fight in the ocean of tears, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the plane of air, we shall defend our palace, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches of oasis, we shall fight on the burnt grounds of lavastorm, we shall fight in the fields of west karana and in the streets of qeynos, we shall fight in the hills of qeynos; we shall never surrender

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Until in 'Bogs good time, the new server steps forth to conquer the old

Bardp1999
BiG SiP

https://i.imgur.com/Jdegljj.gif

Pacatus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

cannobeers3
02-10-2021, 04:10 PM
A day that will live in hilarity...

billcrystals
02-10-2021, 04:10 PM
The packets finally came home to roost

Bardp1999
02-10-2021, 04:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9qLTMQr.jpg

azeth
02-10-2021, 04:20 PM
Imagine being such an idiot that your thread title is an FDR quote, and then your post is a Winston Churchill quote.

Like this motherfucker clearly believes those two people are the same person

He also believes they're about the same event

Imago
02-10-2021, 04:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT17uFri5F0&ab_channel=SmedyEverquest

This is OP. Not even trolling.

BlackBellamy
02-10-2021, 04:23 PM
Imagine being such an idiot that your thread title is an FDR quote, and then your post is a Winston Churchill quote.

Like this motherfucker clearly believes those two people are the same person

He also believes they're about the same event

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

strongNpretty
02-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Bahahahahaha!

cannobeers3
02-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Hey if Wonder Woman's boyfriend can fly a F15 across the Atlantic, then the Germans can zippitydoodah their way to the South Pacific!

Tankwipe
02-10-2021, 04:25 PM
We shall go on to the end, We shall fight on the forums, we shall fight in the ocean of tears, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the plane of air, we shall defend our palace, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches of oasis, we shall fight on the burnt grounds of lavastorm, we shall fight in the fields of west karana and in the streets of qeynos, we shall fight in the hills of qeynos; we shall never surrenderrip a small bastion of white privilege. where else where people who want to wear blackface digitally go?

strongNpretty
02-10-2021, 04:29 PM
Hey if Wonder Woman's boyfriend can fly a F15 across the Atlantic, then the Germans can zippitydoodah their way to the South Pacific!

Song of the South is the theme song for DMO.. Oops- Was.......

cannobeers3
02-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Correct, strongNpretty

Tunabros
02-10-2021, 04:43 PM
lmao

karadin
02-10-2021, 04:46 PM
How on earth did you losers not use "this is a dark day" in the title. Can't even take advantage of a good pun and you expect to control a server?

Skarne
02-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Very happy to read this. Some of the most obnoxious players I’ve ever had the displeasure of speaking with.

Benanov
02-10-2021, 05:09 PM
rip a small bastion of white privilege. where else where people who want to wear blackface digitally go?

You all keep repeating this lie, but in my experience almost all of the RL racism came from people who can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

DMO was made up of Erudites. Not Humans of African Descent. That distinction was paramount and I impressed it greatly into every single brother I brought into the order.

It was the great unwashed casuals that kept calling us racist, digital blackface, etc.

The game's creators couldn't do the amazing technicolor humans that every game in the future was able to do due to technical, storage, and bandwidth limitations, so they made one race have dark skin. They also gave them the highest intelligence in the game.

We were a roleplay guild. The fact that we roleplayed as being of superior intellect...well it brought out the worst in a lot of people.

EQ has a lot of "fantasy racism" in it. Elves hate orcs; dwarves hate ogres; barbarians and erudites tolerate each other but value different things (strength & stamina vs intellect) and aren't the best of friends.

The problem is the sheer number of people who can't distinguish "fantasy" racism from RL racism; who think that the reason you're overcharging them is that you the player want an excuse to do so instead of playing a character.

And Ramal you need to shut up, but you never will.

nphixion
02-10-2021, 05:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

nphixion
02-10-2021, 05:13 PM
You all keep repeating this lie, but in my experience almost all of the RL racism came from people who can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

DMO was made up of Erudites. Not Humans of African Descent. That distinction was paramount and I impressed it greatly into every single brother I brought into the order.

It was the great unwashed casuals that kept calling us racist, digital blackface, etc.

The game's creators couldn't do the amazing technicolor humans that every game in the future was able to do due to technical, storage, and bandwidth limitations, so they made one race have dark skin. They also gave them the highest intelligence in the game.

We were a roleplay guild. The fact that we roleplayed as being of superior intellect...well it brought out the worst in a lot of people.

EQ has a lot of "fantasy racism" in it. Elves hate orcs; dwarves hate ogres; barbarians and erudites tolerate each other but value different things (strength & stamina vs intellect) and aren't the best of friends.

The problem is the sheer number of people who can't distinguish "fantasy" racism from RL racism; who think that the reason you're overcharging them is that you the player want an excuse to do so instead of playing a character.

Ramal literally every 5 posts has some shit to say about cornbread, basketball or watermelon. You all kept Phil's dumb, racist ass this whole time. Consider me extra surprised that you all don't want to be remembered as a minstrel show.

Jack N
02-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Are you making shit up now dude? Prove it

Tankwipe
02-10-2021, 05:19 PM

lmao the game was made by humans with access to the historical context of blackness, and so do its players. Explicitly playing only males of a black race and pretending that it exists only in the context of a game world is intellectually dishonest at best and ignorant at worst.

plus they are categorically dumb assholes

Tankwipe
02-10-2021, 05:20 PM

attempted gaslighting lets gooooo

hannahgrams
02-10-2021, 05:34 PM
i feel bad for Benanov and no one else

that guy RP'd an erudite without acting like a fucking weirdo

kaev
02-10-2021, 05:47 PM
A day that will live in hilarity...

plzrelax
02-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Why not ban all related forum accounts too?

ChadAlphaSealGiblit
02-10-2021, 06:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopIJ21NqIM

ChadAlphaSealGiblit
02-10-2021, 06:05 PM
Choices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopIJ21NqIM

Benanov
02-10-2021, 06:30 PM
Explicitly playing only males of a black race and pretending that it exists only in the context of a game world is intellectually dishonest at best and ignorant at worst.

Exhibit A for a person who can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

Why not ban all related forum accounts too?

By your lack of logic combined, we should just ban anyone who creates an Erudite. It's digital blackface after all.

Bach
02-10-2021, 06:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT17uFri5F0&ab_channel=SmedyEverquest

This is OP. Not even trolling.

No way you re trolling!

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 06:46 PM
Thread full of lies esp the "every 5 posts" thing easily disproven.

Feels good being a talented everquest player who isn't a brainwashed cry bully sjw. See yall on the court.

Waedawen
02-10-2021, 06:47 PM
Imagine being such a fucking diaper wearing toddler that Teacher actually has to come and swoop in and take your toys away

Kindergarteners getting told to "play nice." Fucking tragic.

Emberthorn
02-10-2021, 06:53 PM
Exhibit A for a person who can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

By your lack of logic combined, we should just ban anyone who creates an Erudite. It's digital blackface after all.

Please, they've been blackfacing and racist longer than you've been in their guild.

https://imgur.com/a/VRkTORw

I won't even post the shit Ramal said about Muslims.

Couple that with names like "Snewp" and names that are clearly inspired from real life black names, this is black face.

Let's hope Seal Team no longer takes this non-sense with them. So much baggage for the only guild that matters.

Local
02-10-2021, 06:53 PM
Thread full of lies esp the "every 5 posts" thing easily disproven.

Feels good being a talented everquest player who isn't a brainwashed cry bully sjw. See yall on the court.

You'll have a great vantage point to watch the actual competition from your cushy seat on the bench. Bring popcorn.

Grumph
02-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Imagine being such a fucking diaper wearing toddler that Teacher actually has to come and swoop in and take your toys away

Kindergarteners getting told to "play nice." Fucking tragic.

Schools are literal prisons for children.

And for most people. They are the only place they will experience violence in their entire lives.

Waedawen
02-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Schools are literal prisons for children.

And for most people. They are the only place they will experience violence in their entire lives.

trump lost get over it

rewinder47
02-10-2021, 07:03 PM
Typical Trump supporter, a thinly veiled racist who is an asshole to everyone then acts surprised when he gets "canceled". Also has to make everything about politics-- notice all the ST/DMO posters complaining about "AOC" and "SJWs" in posts about an elf simulator.

Yeah, you're being persecuted for your beliefs... it definitely has nothing to do with you being a huge dick

dajudge
02-10-2021, 07:04 PM
DMO's a buncha clowns. #Lookatchya

Waedawen
02-10-2021, 07:09 PM
Yeah, you're being persecuted for your beliefs... it definitely has nothing to do with you being a huge dick

it's both, don't lie to them. everyone knows the stereotypical "EQ Raider" is some 35-50 year old hick from Idaho or Nebraska or whatever God forsaken midwestern shit hole

billcrystals
02-10-2021, 07:11 PM
The events of the past few days are so much funnier when you remember that everyone involved is a grown ass adult, most likely in their 40s.

Bardp1999
02-10-2021, 07:16 PM
Feels good being a talented everquest player

https://i.imgur.com/mpMVj4a.jpg

Skarne
02-10-2021, 07:23 PM

Rofl

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 07:31 PM
You'll have a great vantage point to watch the actual competition from your cushy seat on the bench. Bring popcorn.

No, I'm not raid suspended sorry.

I'll have a nice cushy seat on your corpse I'm sure because you'll train yourselves then blame it on someone else. I can count on this because you don't train your members and I've seen them running around completely lost with mobs on them in perma, solb and kedge.

Mesocyclone
02-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Was it over when Rogean bombed ST? Hell yes!

Zoggren
02-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Goodbye and good riddance, racist scalawags.

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 07:53 PM
I'm literally playing right now

Benanov
02-10-2021, 07:54 PM
Please, they've been blackfacing and racist longer than you've been in their guild.

That's absolutely impressive. I joined day 1.

Ramal apologized for that incident, which was one of the few times that someone actually apologized in the Green UN.

Did he *learn* from it? No.

As for naming policy - I will tell you what I told everyone else who came to me with a name report:

If it bothers you enough to talk to me about it, /petition it. I can't change the name, and I can't make someone reroll. (I petitioned a few names myself.)

The GMs will decide if that name is acceptable on the server - and (speculation) that will probably lead to someone updating the name filter so that name is not allowed in the future.

Sure I can detag the character, but that doesn't get rid of the name. The character would still exist.

If you want to complain about something, ask the people that CAN do something about it. Don't complain to me and blame me for when I can't do anything about the problem. That's just stupid.

Local
02-10-2021, 08:20 PM
No, I'm not raid suspended sorry.

I'll have a nice cushy seat on your corpse I'm sure because you'll train yourselves then blame it on someone else. I can count on this because you don't train your members and I've seen them running around completely lost with mobs on them in perma, solb and kedge.

Sorry, I'll clarify. I mean when Seal Team is raiding again and you're still not contributing in any meaningful way. Unless you're saying I'll see you on the race line.

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Sorry, I'll clarify. I mean when Seal Team is raiding again and you're still not contributing in any meaningful way. Unless you're saying I'll see you on the race line.

I remember 60 Kingdom etc coming to try to kill steal us. Imagine that ordering your guild to break server rules. I've never done it. I did enjoy winning that one tho.

You do have your first meaningful Trakanon to look forward to... grats :)

Local
02-10-2021, 08:30 PM
I remember 60 Kingdom etc coming to try to kill steal us. Imagine that ordering your guild to break server rules. I've never done it. I did enjoy winning that one tho.

You do have your first meaningful Trakanon to look forward to... grats :)

So that's a no to the race line then.

saftbudet
02-10-2021, 08:38 PM
So glad this guild of racists are disbanded. Well done Gms.

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 08:42 PM
Once again you guys are crying because someone else is #1, not who is. I saw Myuharin etc do this with TMO on blue. Any decent guild can shut them out on targets and they will cry for bans etc. They will train themselves and blame others like the draco I was present for on blue, and the many times they have done it here.

There's no racism present. I don't allow it in guild. The guy who Ramal "had an issue with" said he took no offense to it (Ramal apologized anyway and talked to him) and ended up joining our guild (Brother Kinatarou).

What I don't understand is keeping a line of cry bullying open to such completely disingenuous people who are more than half the problem on every server. Play by the rules, lose by the rules, and be men about it.

Kieel
02-10-2021, 08:47 PM
Once again you guys are crying because someone else is #1, not who is. I saw Myuharin etc do this with TMO on blue. Any decent guild can shut them out on targets and they will cry for bans etc. They will train themselves and blame others like the draco I was present for on blue, and the many times they have done it here.

There's no racism present. I don't allow it in guild. The guy who Ramal "had an issue with" said he took no offense to it (Ramal apologized anyway and talked to him) and ended up joining our guild (Brother Kinatarou).

What I don't understand is keeping a line of cry bullying open to such completely disingenuous people who are more than half the problem on every server. Play by the rules, lose by the rules, and be men about it.

You should go outside, the fellow residents of your mobile home park may be happy to see you and throw you a welcome back party.

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 08:55 PM
I live in a very nice three story trailer, and went for a 2 mile walk today ty.

Enjoy your kale shake and simping today.

Ravager
02-10-2021, 09:14 PM
I live in a very nice three story trailer, and went for a 2 mile walk today ty.

Enjoy your kale shake and simping today.

I'm sorry you missed the bus from your section 8 apartment building. Next time wait to tear the food stamps until after you've visited the soup kitchen.

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

Seriously dude, do you really have to prove yourself to anyone here? Good for you! Outside of this forum you're a normal person! Way to go! Good job on those two miles. That's the bare minimum of walking a person should do in a day to maintain a not unhealthy heart.

Skarne
02-10-2021, 09:38 PM
I'm sorry you missed the bus from your section 8 apartment building. Next time wait to tear the food stamps until after you've visited the soup kitchen.

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

Seriously dude, do you really have to prove yourself to anyone here? Good for you! Outside of this forum you're a normal person! Way to go! Good job on those two miles. That's the bare minimum of walking a person should do in a day to maintain a not unhealthy heart.

Lol this guy makes a good point. The amount of folks on this forum who brag about being normal as if it’s some sort of accomplishment is too damn high.

So much insecurity, I think it’s because of the stigma Everquest brings. People automatically think neckbeard when they hear of EQ, so folks get super defensive and outright cringe to subvert that stereotype.

It’s just a guild on a fantasy land video game...you can always make another and another and another just like the Michael Scott paper company.

Videri
02-10-2021, 09:42 PM

Benanov is right 100%.

I believe it should be possible to have an exclusive environment guild for any race or group in Norrath, and it has been done before by Dark Elves, Iksar, Gnomes, and Dwarves.

Unfortunately, Ramal/Agatha just doesn't know when to stop. He is a born troll. And he's hilarious! But it has some costs. RIP DMO and I hope future roleplay/environment guilds prosper, including Erudian ones.

Isomorphic
02-10-2021, 10:07 PM

https://imgur.com/a/VRkTORw

I won't even post the shit Ramal said about Muslims.

Couple that with names like "Snewp" and names that are clearly inspired from real life black names, this is black face.

Let's hope Seal Team no longer takes this non-sense with them. So much baggage for the only guild that matters.

To add some context that screenshot was directed at a Japanese guild in the old UN discord server. He feigned ignorance about how offensive it was.

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 10:11 PM
Lol this guy makes a good point. The amount of folks on this forum who brag about being normal as if it’s some sort of accomplishment is too damn high.

So much insecurity, I think it’s because of the stigma Everquest brings. People automatically think neckbeard when they hear of EQ, so folks get super defensive and outright cringe to subvert that stereotype.

It’s just a guild on a fantasy land video game...you can always make another and another and another just like the Michael Scott paper company.

you got a problem with my 3 story trailer and leisurely walk too?

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 10:13 PM
To add some context that screenshot was directed at a Japanese guild in the old UN discord server. He feigned ignorance about how offensive it was.

That guy joined our guild and agreed how out of control you guys are, and that kingdom are backstabbers.

https://i.imgur.com/I8KIyik.png

You must feel pretty silly right now

Skarne
02-10-2021, 10:16 PM
you got a problem with my 3 story trailer and leisurely walk too?

Nope

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 10:29 PM
3 starts. Pics plz.

magnetaress
02-10-2021, 10:30 PM
*3 stories

Cassawary
02-10-2021, 10:33 PM
No dont

Daloon
02-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Multiple guilds getting deleted/deplatformed by GMs is not a good thing for p99.

Ennewi
02-10-2021, 10:38 PM
Would have been even better if DMO all got race changes too, each member altered to whatever looked worst with their current gear. This however is plenty good. And during black history month no less.

Ravager
02-10-2021, 10:42 PM
Multiple guilds getting deleted/deplatformed by GMs is not a good thing for p99.

"Explain how."
~ Homer Simpson

Redlite
02-10-2021, 10:51 PM

You are right, it's a terrific thing.

cannobeers3
02-10-2021, 11:03 PM
Real shocker at the victim-sadness/deflection posts today.

billcrystals
02-10-2021, 11:06 PM
It's brought many people back to the server in fact.

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 11:18 PM
Would have been even better if DMO all got race changes too, each member altered to whatever looked worst with their current gear. This however is plenty good. And during black history month no less.

I think you're a cuck

k9quaint
02-10-2021, 11:47 PM
I think you're a cuck

Nice guild you got there, would be a shame if anything happened to it.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Like a bunch of people cried about it until they nearly gave the staff a nervous breakdown about it. This will surely mean you won't be an embarrassment when it comes to getting raid targets now.

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 12:04 AM
I think you're a cuck

A better insult would have been..."I think your mother is a cuckquean."

Try to be more original. Cuck is not only toxic, but more overused than the word toxic.

Scalem
02-11-2021, 12:04 AM
Ah great to see the ST lackeys lose their precious guild. Poor career unemployeds are just catching L after L this week.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 12:09 AM
Ah great to see the ST lackeys lose their precious guild. Poor career unemployeds are just catching L after L this week.

Oh no we have to be you for a week.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 12:10 AM
A better insult would have been..."I think your mother is a cuckquean."

Try to be more original. Cuck is not only toxic, but more overused than the word toxic.

Oh its meant to be very toxic. You people have cookie cutter brains and make me sick.

Endorra
02-11-2021, 12:18 AM
Sorry, Nirgon. I bet you lost a lot of hard work.

Wanna share with us how you're feeling? No judgement. Just let it out.

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 12:25 AM
Oh its meant to be very toxic. You people have cookie cutter brains and make me sick.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Troll_Shaped_Cookie_Cutter

cannobeers3
02-11-2021, 12:26 AM
Nirgon loves his 4chan proudbois lingo mucho.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 12:33 AM
Sorry, Nirgon. I bet you lost a lot of hard work.

Wanna share with us how you're feeling? No judgement. Just let it out.

No. You think the Dark Men of Odus need a GUILD TAG to dominate Antonicans?

Then you think wrong!

Endorra
02-11-2021, 12:39 AM
I can understand how important it must be for you to feel strong right now. Chin up there, buddy. We're here to listen.

magnetaress
02-11-2021, 12:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/lFVszcF.jpg

CancerMage
02-11-2021, 01:09 AM
Don't think you realize menden only handed you a perceived win. Not an actual win. You guys have cried so much he is at his witt's end and doing whatever to not wake up to 100pms about stupid shit. DMO doesn't need a guild tag to be the best st eq. We are a brotherhood. A fraternal order. We remain together to this day. Infact this has only strengthened out resolve and our brotherhood.

nphixion
02-11-2021, 01:09 AM

showed screenshots to one of your ex-guildies. BYE

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 01:16 AM
Don't think you realize menden only handed you a perceived win. Not an actual win. You guys have cried so much he is at his witt's end and doing whatever to not wake up to 100pms about stupid shit. DMO doesn't need a guild tag to be the best st eq. We are a brotherhood. A fraternal order. We remain together to this day. Infact this has only strengthened out resolve and our brotherhood.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood

cannobeers3
02-11-2021, 01:20 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood

Fits the theme. These dildos have been spewing white supremacist lingo for ages.

bluechevynova
02-11-2021, 01:21 AM
Just wanna say that when I first started playing a few months ago one of the members of DMO was very generous to me. Not only that but they let me bug them with all kinds of questions and answered every one of 'em. I also got some lore thrown at me which I totally enjoyed! So sorry you guys are getting so much hate. Same with the Seal Team. One of them just gave my broke ass a free port tonight. Can't judge the whole group for a few idiots.

Scalem
02-11-2021, 01:22 AM
Racist trolls be mad.

CancerMage
02-11-2021, 01:38 AM
Racist trolls be mad.

Who's mad. Been laughing ever since the raid ban. You guys are a hoot

Tankwipe
02-11-2021, 01:59 AM
dmo is cringe and i am a fuckin loser i tell ya

Jack N
02-11-2021, 01:59 AM
showed screenshots to one of your ex-guildies. BYE

Show me. You got my discord.

DMO has smacked down this sort of nonsense since the beginning. Anyone I've tagged who I didn't know got a speech about how we don't tolerate that crap.

Spare us from your cries of racism. We are proud Erudites and your attempts to condemn us for being better than you will not succeed.

Cassawary
02-11-2021, 02:05 AM
Spare us from your cries of racism. We are proud Erudites and your attempts to condemn us for being better than you will not succeed.

Roleplaying racism is still racism

Hth

Littul Jonn
02-11-2021, 02:14 AM

It’s a good point. To be honest, why even have a guild tag in game at this point? Is guild chat in game needed? Who doesn’t have discord at this point? Can’t take a snapshot of a guild that doesn’t exist if you were to get banned...

Jack N
02-11-2021, 02:22 AM

Hth

It's not just because we're Erudites. We are the best.

Tankwipe
02-11-2021, 02:23 AM

at being big jerks

ha gottem

Chortles Ban Appeal
02-11-2021, 02:26 AM
ha gottem

Cassawary
02-11-2021, 02:29 AM

Racism is an ideology of racial supremacy.

DMO displayed that in spades, if I may.

LuffyP99
02-11-2021, 04:47 AM
+1 glad dmo was dissolved. I petition them and ramal every time they go off on racist rants in /shout during open raids or socks. It’s tiresome, it’s pathetic, and it’s only done to troll. Ramal is clearly a smart guy, but in a more real way he’s a total dumbass. If he applied his mind to something instead of trolling and feeling self-righteous all the time, perhaps he could accomplish something meaningful. But i don’t see that happening. People who get off trolling other people need to take some time for self reflection. If the goal in trolling is to be funny, let me tell you you’re failing miserably.

zodium
02-11-2021, 05:12 AM
i'll always remember dmo for getting insanely mad at dial a daniel when we were drawing all the attention from their trollface tier gimmick guild on green launch. :o

zodium
02-11-2021, 05:13 AM
it's not too late to reroll, uggos

Jack N
02-11-2021, 06:50 AM
How have I missed all these racist rants I keep hearing about?

How is this guy not permabanned?

Could it be you're making this shit up?

If I call someone a Frenchie will you brand me racist too?

Indecisive
02-11-2021, 07:21 AM
Don't have an opinion about DMO players personally, never had any interactions with them. But the idea that playing a black character named "Snewp" is racist is hilarious. Is playing a female rogue named Critney Spears sexist? Should we all just play exactly what we are, and have 95% of the game be white, human males? Sounds super fun.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 07:40 AM
And we only allowed Erudite males into our fraternity. Must only be racist to them. Give me a break.

They didn't "tolerate racism" or ignore it for a year+. It never existed.

zodium
02-11-2021, 08:18 AM
my minstrel show gimmick guild isn't racist

DoodyLich666
02-11-2021, 08:23 AM
If there are so many instances of people going off on racist tirades I would assume one of y’all would have gotten a screen shot or video.

zodium
02-11-2021, 08:34 AM
https://i.imgur.com/tJDitdz.jpg

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 08:38 AM
Good, but second dog needs a cone around its neck.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 08:40 AM
Pwease give us items, it's not about items.

zodium
02-11-2021, 08:53 AM
i dont even know whats going on, i just heard we were bullying u guys

magnetaress
02-11-2021, 09:18 AM

Hth

Eq is s very racist game. Not to mention sexist. How come female dark elves cannot look like male hobbits?

Jack N
02-11-2021, 09:46 AM
DMO is all that is good and pure in this Erud-forsaken realm.

Phaezed-Reality
02-11-2021, 09:51 AM
The playing field was even. some would even say classic. Even though all the list camps, the UN, and the federation guilds tried. Norrath was a beautiful place. But behind the scenes there was a storm brewing. One by one, the antonicans began to get sick and infect others. First it started off as a a simple sniffle, then a cough. But soon their eyes glowed red with social justice anger. They projected their earth values into norrath. Where DMO saw erudite. They saw African-American. Where DMO saw roleplay, the antonicans saw racism. Where DMO saw dragon loots, and what ultimately drove them off the edge, the antonicans saw trash planar loots. All while stacking DKP with nothing to spend it on. The plan was hatched, we shall pester the server staff until they cause one to just not give a shit anymore. A cascade of events lead a once level headed fellow into a fury. He cast down his might on the mighty < Dark Men of Odus >. From here forth DMO will no longer be a guild he said. And so it was done. DMO was no more. little did he know a once humble, although superior in every way group of brothers had no guild tag. Just as the federation had lit the fire once before denying them a vote in the UN, he had managed to create a firestorm unlike which norrath has seen the rallos zek days of live.

To be continued.

zodium
02-11-2021, 10:22 AM
to me, personally, its far worse than anything of their many other crimes, that DMO members willingly, KNOWINGLY and with full pre meditation failed to roll Daniels, and instead rolled a bunch of freaking uggos. disbanding DMO is not enough. this is a time for making examples. we must go further and disband all guilds that openly allow uggos and face traitors to join.

billcrystals
02-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Nothing about how Seal Team played the game was “classic” lmao. You guys are smoking meth if that’s how you remember live EQ.

YendorLootmonkey
02-11-2021, 10:55 AM
Just as the federation had lit the fire once before denying them a vote in the UN, he had managed to create a firestorm unlike which norrath has seen the rallos zek days of live.

To be continued.

Sounds like y'all need to be banned before whatever firestorm you're threatening happens, then. Thanks for warning the GMs that you're going to double down on their headaches.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 10:58 AM
Yeah get us banned like the clickies you said prevented you from competing. Sure made a difference.

Try getting some testosterone therapy.

Phaezed-Reality
02-11-2021, 11:32 AM
Sounds like y'all need to be banned before whatever firestorm you're threatening happens, then. Thanks for warning the GMs that you're going to double down on their headaches.

you mean play the game within the server rules? yes.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 11:36 AM

Yes, winning and following the rules is enough to cause them to demand more non classic changes and free shit. Complete with a year shower to hose you off after reading their refusal to admit the obvious.

Show up and practice, quit petitionquesting and man the fuck up.

spikeviking
02-11-2021, 11:37 AM
quoting WCH wont save your racist guild.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 11:38 AM
quoting WCH wont save your racist guild.

From the people who brought you "cut your dick off" and "not having sex with fat girls is rape".....

k9quaint
02-11-2021, 11:43 AM
From the people who brought you "cut your dick off" and "not having sex with fat girls is rape".....

Proud boy no longer proud, just fat, mad, and sad.
Buy some stonks.

Ravager
02-11-2021, 05:38 PM

Seems like the rules were broken, otherwise there'd be no bans.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 06:28 PM
No one got banned, 20th time. We are all still active.

strongNpretty
02-11-2021, 06:30 PM

But i mean... are you really active?? Go the fuck outside...

https://i.imgur.com/OvDxvfY.jpg

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 06:38 PM
Wow it's my second favorite cuck who gets triggered by everything and sees racial prejudice everywhere he goes.

Hey man, did you tell everyone how ashamed you are of your ancestors today, without researching who they were or what they did? Boy I hope you did. I'd think you were the most amazing, wonderful person.

k9quaint
02-11-2021, 06:54 PM
Bans were clearly well deserved.

Jack N
02-11-2021, 07:01 PM
Hey check out this dope track I just found.

BANNED (http://pickleball.site/oyster.mp3)

Skarne
02-11-2021, 07:59 PM

DMO plus 25 disposition. Hearts and minds

Local
02-11-2021, 08:09 PM

I'd prefer it as a music video, but it's still good.

Albanwr
02-11-2021, 08:24 PM
There's no racism present.

What a clown.

Ravager
02-11-2021, 08:35 PM

What is it called then when staff prohibits you from doing something against the rules? I think the word is "ban". As in "You are banned from being a racist guild." "You are banned from raiding." Am I misunderstanding what it means to ban someone from doing something?

Jack N
02-12-2021, 12:01 AM
What's it called when your own incompetence stops you from doing something? Like attempting Trakanon?

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 12:14 AM
The Heretics can be found in Paineel. Erudin and Paineel are in a state of war. Erudin is a longstanding city of magic but was opposed to Necromantic magic. At first the Heretics simply fled into the nearby Tox Forest, but they then moved into Paineel on the opposite side of the forest from Erudin. The Tox Forest is now a battleground between the two cities.

In Paineel can be found three Guildmasters. The Clerics are led by Sern Adolia, the Necromancers by Coriante Verisue and the Shadow Knights by Mandaril Dark Knife. The Heretics have no allies but they oppose those in Erudin. They oppose the clerics and paladins of Deepwater Knights, and the three magic user guilds: Gate Callers, Craft Keepers and Crimson Hands.

feniin
02-12-2021, 12:37 AM
Should indefinitely suspend every account with a DMO tagged character. It's the only way to fix the problem. Take away their toys.

Benanov
02-12-2021, 12:48 AM
How have I missed all these racist rants I keep hearing about?

How is this guy not permabanned?

Could it be you're making this shit up?

If I call someone a Frenchie will you brand me racist too?

nphixion sent the screenshot to me. It's Ramal. It's all Ramal. The "cornbread" is a react added (the screenshot doesn't show *who* added the react, sadly) to his entrance speech in the UN. Which is sadly deleted, so I can't go look. Thanks Phatez.

I was not given logs or other proof of the watermelon comment, other than to be told it was in the early days of green in the Karanas.

The leadership of DMO has coddled Ramal enough. He never got hit with any real consequences. All I could do is yell at him. If I ever detagged him he'd have been brought back in.

The stuff that was amazing about DMO was squandered for lulz and trolling.

There have to be consequences. Benanov not being part of what's left of DMO is one of them. I was told repeatedly I was the heart & soul of DMO recently. So I don't take great pleasure in doing the needful and ripping it out.

I don't hold out hope that the general unwashed server population would allow for an all-Erudite RP guild without Nirgon, Ramal, and Jack in it. You've probably tainted it permanently.

I really loved guild groups. 6 Erudites rolling up to a dungeon to utterly dominate it was some of the most fun I've ever had in Everquest.

I was looking forward to personally outfitting all of the clerics and knights in Steelsilk. We would have been the best looking guild, and I would have had a point of pride doing it.

Wrekt
02-12-2021, 01:01 AM
fat, bald and racist. be mad, idiots.

CancerMage
02-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Post it all here in this thread

Jack N
02-12-2021, 01:24 AM
A cornbread react emoji on a deleted message in a discord? Heaven forbid

Brother Benanov the Frail, I have no intention of further disparaging you here because of our history, but you should know that not only were you often just not present, you weren't really privy to a lot of the dialogue on such topics. I don't think you can fairly make the assertion that we didn't do enough to contain and eliminate out of line behavior. I think we did a damn good job with minimal alienation of our brothers. I am sorry to see you go.

Jack N
02-12-2021, 01:34 AM
I am repeatedly hearing about this culture of repeated racism. Are you telling me this is based off of a snip of a cornbread emoji?

Brothers of Odus - please do not use any cornbread emojis in discord. We must be beyond reproach.

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 01:36 AM
Wow so it turns out the bad DMOs are the same ducks that wetted their beaks in the Red TMO transfer!

Big if true

Jack N
02-12-2021, 01:42 AM
Cross-server trades were legal. I moved my fortune from blue to red thanks to existing red players.

What's the problem?

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 01:44 AM
Cross-server trades were legal. I moved my fortune from blue to red thanks to existing red players.

What's the problem?

You know, I know, and they know.

Server trades are no longer allowed for a reason (you).

Jack N
02-12-2021, 01:50 AM
Huh? What did I do?

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 01:59 AM
nphixion sent the screenshot to me. It's Ramal. It's all Ramal. The "cornbread" is a react added (the screenshot doesn't show *who* added the react, sadly) to his entrance speech in the UN. Which is sadly deleted, so I can't go look. Thanks Phatez.

I was not given logs or other proof of the watermelon comment, other than to be told it was in the early days of green in the Karanas.

The leadership of DMO has coddled Ramal enough. He never got hit with any real consequences. All I could do is yell at him. If I ever detagged him he'd have been brought back in.

The stuff that was amazing about DMO was squandered for lulz and trolling.

There have to be consequences. Benanov not being part of what's left of DMO is one of them. I was told repeatedly I was the heart & soul of DMO recently. So I don't take great pleasure in doing the needful and ripping it out.

I don't hold out hope that the general unwashed server population would allow for an all-Erudite RP guild without Nirgon, Ramal, and Jack in it. You've probably tainted it permanently.

I really loved guild groups. 6 Erudites rolling up to a dungeon to utterly dominate it was some of the most fun I've ever had in Everquest.

I was looking forward to personally outfitting all of the clerics and knights in Steelsilk. We would have been the best looking guild, and I would have had a point of pride doing it.

Ramal is loyal, you're the only person who rolled.

Ramal was threatened with guild removal and didn't have an outburst like his Vox one since. You know that, you agreed about that when we spoke and yet here you are continuing to act otherwise. In fact, when I mentioned wanting to have you present for that before you ignored the conversation.

I supported you keeping your UN representative position despite all others saying you were obviously prone to being gamed by scum. It was important to you and I wanted you to have the opportunity. They weren't wrong but I didn't care, Ramal isn't the only member I'm blindly loyal to.

The guild continues without you, and per the above from you there's no coming back given the position you've taken against us. We got over you leaving and unanimously agree rolling out without a word to say was weak and disrespectful. I wish you luck power leveling Kingdom alts or whatever it is you will be doing.

Swish
02-12-2021, 02:02 AM
You know, I know, and they know.

Server trades are no longer allowed for a reason (you).

I know who it was, and it wasn't Jack.

Tankwipe
02-12-2021, 02:08 AM
Ramal is loyal, you're the only person who rolled.

Ramal was threatened with guild removal and didn't have an outburst like his Vox one since. You know that, you agreed about that when we spoke and yet here you are continuing to act otherwise. In fact, when I mentioned wanting to have you present for that before you ignored the conversation.

I supported you keeping your UN representative position despite all others saying you were obviously prone to being gamed by scum. It was important to you and I wanted you to have the opportunity. They weren't wrong but I didn't care, Ramal isn't the only member I'm blindly loyal to.

The guild continues without you, and per the above from you there's no coming back given the position you've taken against us. We got over you leaving and unanimously agree rolling out without a word to say was weak and disrespectful. I wish you luck power leveling Kingdom alts or whatever it is you will be doing.

tl;dr one person seems decent and you dont like it. loyalty > decency huh?

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 02:09 AM
We have a number of great individuals here.

Shut up BDA Lotus retard.

Jack N
02-12-2021, 02:11 AM
tl;dr one person seems decent and you dont like it. loyalty > decency huh?

Father Erud would frown on such ignorance. Your attempt to boil this situation down to such a stupid characterization is without merit.

Endorra
02-12-2021, 02:13 AM
Keep going guys, I'm almost there

Cassawary
02-12-2021, 02:36 AM
I know who it was, and it wasn't Jack.

Was it Jeremy?

CancerMage
02-12-2021, 02:46 AM
Tis a sad day when a brother falls victim to the snake tongued false prophet bad at eq cry baby retards. It is an even worse offense to repeat it on the forums against us. Marked for life.

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 02:49 AM
Back when you could sell accounts for plat, I got personally audited by Rogean when I had 800k+. I was able to identify every single trade for him. I don't think some of the people who paid plat for the chars I sold may have been so lucky but I was not privy to that info. Rogean went off and did Rogean things from there.

I made a mountain off of red sea fury island too. Glad to pass any audits :). 30k red a week turned into 180k blue real fast. I was on red for years, do some math.

Mazoku
02-12-2021, 03:20 AM
Is this a bad time to mention <White Men Cant Jump> is now recruiting? This is a game about solid character. No racism is allowed. It's about all races coming together to play some ball or in this case raid. Also we enjoyed the 1992 Woody Harrelson movie: White Men Can't Jump.

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 03:36 AM
I don't think that's racist. Nor did people when the movie came out and people probably still don't.

Your crusade to virtue signal and fill that empty existence of yours is hilarious tho.

uygi
02-12-2021, 03:37 AM
I saw Myuharin etc do this with TMO on blue.

Not often my impressive resume comes up, now that I'm in retirement on Green. I hear Shinko is coming back to make a new FE though!

What guild did Benanov get kicked from BTW?

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 03:38 AM
Not often my impressive resume comes up, now that I'm in retirement on Green. I hear Shinko is coming back to make a new FE though!

What guild did Benanov get kicked from BTW?

He left DMO.

You think if you played a few more everquest servers you'd bridge some of the gap between your cry bully circus and an actual raiding guild?

zodium
02-12-2021, 05:17 AM
My "I'm not a racist" T-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt.

Swish
02-12-2021, 05:45 AM
Back when you could sell accounts for plat, I got personally audited by Rogean when I had 800k+. I was able to identify every single trade for him. I don't think some of the people who paid plat for the chars I sold may have been so lucky but I was not privy to that info. Rogean went off and did Rogean things from there.

I made a mountain off of red sea fury island too. Glad to pass any audits :). 30k red a week turned into 180k blue real fast. I was on red for years, do some math.

There were times the exchange rate was 4:1 red/blue, I traded some back and forth as time allowed and depending what I was doing.

Seafuries were great before blue petitionquest (due to people being idiots) got the gem drop rate nerfed on red as well.

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 06:23 AM
My "I'm not a racist" T-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt.

Hey this guy played on green, he shouldn't be allowed on blue.

xmaerx
02-12-2021, 06:48 AM
Benanov is a good guy. The rest of DMO can be done without, for all anyone outside of DMO cares. You guys were clearly trolly at the core. Maybe not racist, in any meaningful capacity as a whole, but you absolutely got off on people accusing you of it and nothing being done about it.

Jack N
02-12-2021, 06:55 AM
Who woulda guessed that an erudite roleplaying guild that follows the rules would make retards so mad for no good reason?

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 06:58 AM
Benanov is a good guy. The rest of DMO can be done without, for all anyone outside of DMO cares. You guys were clearly trolly at the core. Maybe not racist, in any meaningful capacity as a whole, but you absolutely got off on people accusing you of it and nothing being done about it.

I'll take it.

Hey.

Who wants to agree to better policies here? I have some!

CancerMage
02-12-2021, 08:36 AM
Oh no trolls on the internet. my jimmies. Quick. I need a safe space on p99

Ravager
02-12-2021, 08:41 AM
What's it called when your own incompetence stops you from doing something? Like attempting Trakanon?

Not banned.

Ennewi
02-12-2021, 10:04 AM
Oh no trolls on the internet. my jimmies. Quick. I need a safe space on p99

As if RnF isn't a safe space for the antisocial.

Local
02-12-2021, 10:18 AM
I really am having a great time.

greasemonk
02-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Yall mother fuckers need Jesus.

Tankwipe
02-12-2021, 11:33 PM
indifference to your own racist actions is racist. They are racist.

Nirgon also does meth, so there's that

Canelek
02-12-2021, 11:37 PM
The meth could certainly cause his responses.

Tankwipe
02-12-2021, 11:43 PM
The meth could certainly cause his responses.
I have it on good authority he at least does *some* opiates. My bet is meth

Swish
02-13-2021, 01:34 AM

Sounds like you didn't know many other members very well and based your decision on your limited interactions.

Canelek
02-13-2021, 02:10 AM

Meth is more fast-moving cats or other rodents.

My bet is on pills. So you are correct re: opioids.

Nirgon
02-13-2021, 02:13 AM
You guys are on high demand low effort pills

I was told to compete against the Feds and won with a handful of RPers and new players. I beat them for Tranix until they would extend invites to the UN that they threw to any guild with a pulse.

Wrekt
02-13-2021, 02:48 AM
You guys are on high demand low effort pills

I was told to compete against the Feds and won with a handful of RPers and new players. I beat them for Tranix until they would extend invites to the UN that they threw to any guild with a pulse.

speaking of pills - didn't you mail a junkie some pills?

Phaezed-Reality
02-13-2021, 03:54 AM

i do some drugs here and there. every quarter i try to get into some fun. Nothing like i used to though. Back in the good ole days i used to quest for 50+ hours at a time while doing thousands of dollars of oxy a day. I don't regret it, was a really good time.

Kief
02-13-2021, 04:28 AM

Ahahahahahahahaha first time bard19999 has ever actually made me laugh.

holy fuck good one mate

Tankwipe
02-14-2021, 12:21 AM
i do some drugs here and there. every quarter i try to get into some fun. Nothing like i used to though. Back in the good ole days i used to quest for 50+ hours at a time while doing thousands of dollars of oxy a day. I don't regret it, was a really good time.

haha fucking idiot got banned nice

Bardp1999
02-14-2021, 02:51 AM
Self-proclaimed drug addict gets banned for being overly immersed. Reminds me of a young Lulz Sect

DMN
02-14-2021, 04:28 AM
6xKFJ4rJ8Fw

xmaerx
02-14-2021, 06:34 AM
indifference to your own racist actions is racist. They are racist.

Nirgon also does meth, so there's that

I'm not delivering a verdict on how racist they are. I think it's pretty clear that they're the only ones who think their veil is as thick as their skulls.

I'm just saying it's irrelevant, because trolling on the internet is for children and children should be schooled.

Swish
02-14-2021, 06:42 AM

I'm not delivering a verdict on how racist they are. I think it's pretty clear that they're the only ones who think their veil is as thick as their skulls.

I'm just saying it's irrelevant, because trolling on the internet is for children and children should be schooled.

https://i.imgur.com/5Vhfxxn.gif

Jack N
02-15-2021, 12:11 AM
DMO is the best guild ever. Now it transcends guildness.

imperiouskitten
02-15-2021, 01:01 AM
6xKFJ4rJ8Fw

as the memes float downstream they grow ever moldier

Wrekt
02-15-2021, 01:09 AM
Quoting Churchill is really fucking cringe..

spiritsofrock
02-15-2021, 02:25 AM
Nirgon 100% does meth

Bardp1999
02-15-2021, 02:29 AM
Can confirm Nirgon does meth, I sold it to him

zodium
02-15-2021, 04:14 AM
cant believe p99 had a guild for ppl who do meth and heil hitler .. smdh ...

Reddarok
02-15-2021, 04:34 AM
@zodium riot?

Benanov
02-15-2021, 01:17 PM
A cornbread react emoji on a deleted message in a discord? Heaven forbid

Brother Benanov the Frail, I have no intention of further disparaging you here because of our history, but you should know that not only were you often just not present, you weren't really privy to a lot of the dialogue on such topics. I don't think you can fairly make the assertion that we didn't do enough to contain and eliminate out of line behavior. I think we did a damn good job with minimal alienation of our brothers. I am sorry to see you go.

You call me "Frail" - I prefer "Exhausted" - nice to see that when someone disagrees with you, you jump straight to insults.

Each incident in and of itself is trivial. Those of us who tried, dealt with it in the immediate. We never really dealt with the pattern. I'm less worried about the Antonicans bitching about their villages being flooded when no matter what I do the river will always flow, and even after drastic actions there is no willingness to dam it.

I saw everything I worked for reduced to ruins. You think you can rebuild. I don't see the value of putting new brick on a floodplain.

Jack N
02-15-2021, 04:07 PM
As usual, you just don't get it. You were the only brother who didn't.

Snortles ban appeal
02-15-2021, 04:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/v4WC0rf.gif

xmaerx
02-15-2021, 04:42 PM
You call me "Frail" - I prefer "Exhausted" - nice to see that when someone disagrees with you, you jump straight to insults.

I saw everything I worked for reduced to ruins. You think you can rebuild. I don't see the value of putting new brick on a floodplain.

As usual, you just don't get it. You were the only brother who didn't.

Secondary confirmation that Benanov was the only decent human in DMO.

Gratz Benanov on being the only survival of this train wreck.

Nirgon
02-15-2021, 04:56 PM
Secondary confirmation that Benanov was the only decent human in DMO.

Gratz Benanov on being the only survival of this train wreck.

We are all still there buddy. There's another racist issue for you to care about. But I doubt you will because it's not about racism, it's about pixels.

zodium
02-15-2021, 05:00 PM
the "it" Benanov just didn't get is that dmo was never an erudite rp guild

Boptop
02-15-2021, 05:02 PM
We've all been there Benanov. I looked into joining a group called Out laws one time... turned out it was a group for gay lawyers, not gunslingers.

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 10:10 AM
retard raiders lol

CancerMage
02-16-2021, 10:26 AM
We've all been there Benanov. I looked into joining a group called Out laws one time... turned out it was a group for gay lawyers, not gunslingers.

one time i went to a strip club and almost got date raped, it was very very low light, and turned out to be a trans strip club. and i said no im good and i guess they took it the wrong way, so while i was sitting at the bar watching them strip i think they gave me a beer with something in it cause i instantly started to feel sick. the only thing that saved me was an insane tolerance to drugs from years of heavy heavy abuse.

- 100% true story. ran to my car locked the doors and fell asleep.

Jack N
02-16-2021, 10:33 AM
The "it" Benanov just couldn't wrap his brain around is that we neither needed nor wanted him to get involved with trying to control Brother Ramal. Despite making this clear to him repeatedly, he kept trying. And now he calls himself exhausted. I call him stupid.

Brother Benanov the Frail also left our fraternal order in the most limp dick manner possible.

DMO is Green99's premier roleplaying guild. That will never change, tag or not. I can 100% guarantee you that anyone making (frivolous) claims of racism would lose both in general knowledge trivia as well as in a fist fight to me. We chose to roleplay Erudites because like Erudites we are vastly superior to you plebs. Those of you claiming racism are retarded. I am a staunch libcuck progressive and I would never stand for that nonsense. You're all full of shit.

See the following video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxi3b2Pmo_A

CancerMage
02-16-2021, 10:37 AM

I am a staunch libcuck progressive and I would never stand for that nonsense. You're all full of shit.

See the following video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxi3b2Pmo_A

pretty sure brother ramal is also the furthest thing from a trumper aswell. so its kind of odd he is being accused. although i will admit he does say whatever whenever if it makes people mad. so who knows.

zodium
02-16-2021, 12:49 PM
The "it" Benanov just couldn't wrap his brain around is that we neither needed nor wanted him to get involved with trying to control Brother Ramal. Despite making this clear to him repeatedly, he kept trying. And now he calls himself exhausted. I call him stupid.

Brother Benanov the Frail also left our fraternal order in the most limp dick manner possible.

DMO is Green99's premier roleplaying guild. That will never change, tag or not. I can 100% guarantee you that anyone making (frivolous) claims of racism would lose both in general knowledge trivia as well as in a fist fight to me. We chose to roleplay Erudites because like Erudites we are vastly superior to you plebs. Those of you claiming racism are retarded. I am a staunch libcuck progressive and I would never stand for that nonsense. You're all full of shit.

a racist says what

Snortles ban appeal
02-16-2021, 12:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/z1UNTd6.gif

Jack N
02-16-2021, 07:52 PM
a racist says what

You got nothing except hot air.

I stand by my assessment. Father Erud would be proud of us.

strongNpretty
02-17-2021, 01:23 PM
Nirgon puttin in over 10 years around here.. More immersed than ever before....

Cassawary
02-17-2021, 01:27 PM
Father Erud would be proud of us.

Would he though? I think Erud opposed the Paineel faction.

@Jimjam verify and tell me the word for RP that breaks game world convention

Jibartik
02-17-2021, 01:28 PM
Isnt enough we moved all these euridites to a small island.

Byue
02-17-2021, 01:40 PM
I never seen racism so it doesn't exist.

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 03:50 PM
I never seen racism so it doesn't exist.

Nirgon
02-17-2021, 03:59 PM
Any update on the actual racist picture I captured from the old UN?

Fine with it? Shocker

Boptop
02-17-2021, 04:02 PM
Time to let DMO go. There are other new racist guilds that you can make.

Nirgon
02-17-2021, 04:03 PM
Time to let DMO go. There are other new racist guilds that you can make.

There's a major outstanding Venerate issue you keep ignoring... hmm

Boptop
02-17-2021, 04:04 PM
What was the issue?

Wrekt
02-17-2021, 04:07 PM
Nirgon puttin in over 10 years around here.. More immersed than ever before....

This is what it looks like when someone with a personality disorder has a meltdown. They have endless energy to fight petty wars of revenge.

Notice they aren't they only account that's been hyperactive as well. They have multiple and flying monkeys also. Fun fun fun!

Nirgon
02-17-2021, 04:15 PM
What was the issue?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3261282&postcount=80

Haven't heard of it being brought up in UN or addressed otherwise, 4 days of tolerating it and counting....

Imagine if I had posted that....

strongNpretty
02-17-2021, 04:16 PM

Haven't heard of it being brought up in UN or addressed otherwise, 4 days of tolerating it and counting....

Imagine if you just went outside.....

Boptop
02-17-2021, 04:20 PM

I think people need to be reasonably informed about rules that effect them and don't see a problem with that message. I thought this was going to be about racist guilds like yours. Was there a racist Venerate, and if so, were they punished?

Nirgon
02-17-2021, 04:24 PM
My guild isn't racist at all. This is tho:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3262932&postcount=156

Boptop
02-17-2021, 04:30 PM
Yeah that player should def be told not to be posting that sort of business.

Your guild is racist.

Nirgon
02-17-2021, 04:36 PM
Not as racist as Venerate though?

Boptop
02-17-2021, 04:36 PM
Not as racist as a portion of Venerates.

Nirgon
02-17-2021, 04:43 PM
The leadership and main UN rep portion?

Boptop
02-17-2021, 04:44 PM
Whoever posted that photo - maybe this could be a good merger possibility for your racist guild.

Waedawen
02-17-2021, 05:09 PM
"that's racist, you're racist, omg racist"

All this shit-flinging over the esteemed privilege to zerg dragons

And I thought -I- was the retard

Boptop
02-17-2021, 05:13 PM

Um excuse me, do you think ensuring the security of Norrath is a joke?

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 05:24 PM

Every kingdom needs a king.

Waedawen
02-17-2021, 05:24 PM
You people are fucking astonishing with how smarmy you are

-TK-
02-17-2021, 06:15 PM
Any update on the actual racist picture I captured from the old UN?

Fine with it? Shocker

I almost feel like this is all some divinely fated juncture we've reached here on P99 with DMO.

I mean, here we have a group of strong, independent, dark-skinned men banding together to create a better future for their kin in the lands of Norrath based exclusively on game lore, only to be met with vitriolic resistance from their differently-skinned co-inhabitants as they progress and make gains. Loudly and rampantly negative aspersions fly against this group that all revolve around the color of their skin and culture, but as is historically typical in these types of situations, little to no proof of wrong-doing can be provided to substantiate them. In a moment of weakness and with one swift stroke, their differently-skinned rulers (Please provide SS of current permanent Erudite-race GM to refute), who of course knows what's best for them, tells them how things are going to be ('puts them in their place' if you will) instead of letting nature take its course and dissolves their organization against their wishes. That's always looked good in the history books, right? Then, the people crying the loudest about 'racism' come here only to celebrate the oppression of this organization and continue to assault these 'equal' citizens of Norrath (cuz I thought that's what we're fighting for) with insults insinuating said poster is less of a person because they may live in section 8 housing (IRL of course since Erudites have their caste system in order). Why is it when a group of strong and enterprising dark-skinned men fall, that the masses rejoice in such a manner?

Did DMO know from the start that this grand adventure would one day lead them to this moment? Did they know that they would one day be the martyrs of the social justice cause others accused them of perpetuating and violating? Did DMO inadvertently uncover that the P99 community is not free from the underlying and unaddressed fear associated with the rise of successful independent dark-skinned adventurers such as their own? Perhaps, it warrants a little introspection from the members of this community... Perhaps, DMO is really just showing us this community's true colors ...

#DMOmatters #freeDMO #freeThinkers

What's right is not always popular, but what's popular is not always right.

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 06:27 PM
I almost feel like this is all some divinely fated juncture we've reached here on P99 with DMO.

I mean, here we have a group of strong, independent, dark-skinned men banding together to create a better future for their kin in the lands of Norrath based exclusively on game lore, only to be met with vitriolic resistance from their differently-skinned co-inhabitants as they progress and make gains. Loudly and rampantly negative aspersions fly against this group that all revolve around the color of their skin and culture, but as is historically typical in these types of situations, little to no proof of wrong-doing can be provided to substantiate them. In a moment of weakness and with one swift stroke, their differently-skinned rulers (Please provide SS of current permanent Erudite-race GM to refute), who of course knows what's best for them, tells them how things are going to be ('puts them in their place' if you will) instead of letting nature take its course and dissolves their organization against their wishes. That's always looked good in the history books, right? Then, the people crying the loudest about 'racism' come here only to celebrate the oppression of this organization and continue to assault these 'equal' citizens of Norrath (cuz I thought that's what we're fighting for) with insults insinuating said poster is less of a person because they may live in section 8 housing (IRL of course since Erudites have their caste system in order). Why is it when a group of strong and enterprising dark-skinned men fall, that the masses rejoice in such a manner?

Did DMO know from the start that this grand adventure would one day lead them to this moment? Did they know that they would one day be the martyrs of the social justice cause others accused them of perpetuating and violating? Did DMO inadvertently uncover that the P99 community is not free from the underlying and unaddressed fear associated with the rise of successful independent dark-skinned adventurers such as their own? Perhaps, it warrants a little introspection from the members of this community... Perhaps, DMO is really just showing us this community's true colors ...

Most racist take in the thread. Bored white guys just can't get enough.

Ravager
02-17-2021, 06:31 PM

You thought right.

-TK-
02-17-2021, 07:22 PM
Most racist take in the thread. Bored white guys just can't get enough.

I'd agree, you did just post the most racist take in the thread. All them white guys, man, all so evil, amirite? Even funnier because you assumed I'm white from some forum posts.

You, sir, are an idiot. Please keep posting and assuming things you don't know so that we can remove any remaining doubt.

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 07:32 PM
I'd agree, you did just post the most racist take in the thread. All them white guys, man, all so evil, amirite? Even funnier because you assumed I'm white from some forum posts.

You, sir, are an idiot. Please keep posting and assuming things you don't know so that we can remove any remaining doubt.
deez nuts

Tankwipe
02-17-2021, 07:48 PM

also itt bored middle aged white guys explaining racism

Mazoku
02-17-2021, 08:57 PM
At this point we're just fortunate no one has started: <Erudite Lives Matter>

That being said <White Men Cant Jump> is still recruiting.

HalflingSpergand
02-18-2021, 12:14 AM
Black men cant swim

Mazoku
02-18-2021, 12:25 AM
That sir is racist! We at <White Men Cant Jump> don't tolerate that!

zodium
02-18-2021, 03:14 AM

lol, imagine posting this insane racist screed, on the ever quest forums ..

Jack N
02-18-2021, 07:05 AM
This guy thinks everything is racist.

https://i.imgur.com/1EKK0N2.jpg

Ennewi
02-18-2021, 09:24 AM
This guy thinks nothing is racist.

Zyth
02-18-2021, 01:20 PM
This guy thinks nothing is racist.

That's racist.

xdrcfrx
02-18-2021, 01:25 PM
news flash: having an all-erudite male guild, where your whole gimmick is to make thinly veiled (or not at all veiled) references to IRL racist tropes is racist. Everyone who can read at an adult level knows it, and everyone denying it also knows it (but are denying it because they don't like to be tarred as a racist, despites...you know...being racist). we get that trolling is fun for you, but we don't have to pretend like you're not just doing a digital elf-sim minstrel show because it hurts your feefees to be called a racist. hope this helps.

Snortles Chortles
02-18-2021, 02:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zonu26D.gif

Nirgon
02-18-2021, 03:43 PM
So only racist to erudite males but not females.

Ok.

Swish
02-18-2021, 05:35 PM
news flash: having an all-erudite male guild, where your whole gimmick is to make thinly veiled (or not at all veiled) references to IRL racist tropes is racist. Everyone who can read at an adult level knows it, and everyone denying it also knows it (but are denying it because they don't like to be tarred as a racist, despites...you know...being racist). we get that trolling is fun for you, but we don't have to pretend like you're not just doing a digital elf-sim minstrel show because it hurts your feefees to be called a racist. hope this helps.

EQ is a racist game and you're playing it.

Ennewi
02-18-2021, 06:03 PM
EQ is a racist game and you're playing it.

Certain NPCs are, but that doesn't mean the game is or that it's developers were and it shouldn't mean player characters get to piggyback off of it with the real world equivalent.

It's in the EULA. "...racial slurs, extreme sexual innuendo, or anything that is not consistent with a family oriented fantasy environment will be considered a disruption and will be disciplined." In this case, it's extreme racial innuendo.

arsenalpow
02-18-2021, 06:27 PM
Wow is way more racist than EQ. Stereotyping Tauren as native Americans, trolls as Jamaican, and gnomes as pedophiles. Shits wild.

Mockba1980
02-18-2021, 06:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zonu26D.gif

lol'd

DoodyLich666
02-18-2021, 09:15 PM
Wow is way more racist than EQ. Stereotyping Tauren as native Americans, trolls as Jamaican, and gnomes as pedophiles. Shits wild.

Haha, I guess I never noticed the gnome pedophilia link. Got some examples? I always knew I didn’t like those little fuckers.

Canelek
02-18-2021, 09:34 PM
A good argument could be made for WoW, yup. Also, Phantom Menace.

However, DMO didn't get disbanded due to EQ being racist...

Videri
02-18-2021, 09:48 PM
Clearly, an all-Erudite guild should be possible. EQ is indeed a game full of warring factions and in-game racism (Dark Elves versus Halflings...Humans versus Trolls, Ogres, Dark Elves...High Elves looking down their noses at everyone). However, as soon as you bring real-life stereotypes and references into it, it becomes unacceptable.

Regarding DMO in particular, I'm not commenting.