PDA

View Full Version : Who started it?

Pages : [1] 2

Nirgon
05-20-2020, 02:28 PM
Let's see how aware everyone is of the current situation. Feel free to list why you think you chose the way you did.

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 02:33 PM
no paranoid conspiracy option, ^ your fault

Snortles Chortles
05-20-2020, 02:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lgxRgpm.jpg

reznor_
05-20-2020, 02:50 PM
Sorry you're bad at pvp.

DMN
05-20-2020, 02:50 PM
Hrmm. dunno.thanks to kung flu bullshit I haven't hardly been able to play for 3-4 months. But since the real world UN sucks meaty wang, the p99 namesake prolly sucks it more than sucks it.

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 02:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/eA3cuVy.gif

/thread

DMN
05-20-2020, 03:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/eA3cuVy.gif

/thread

https://i.imgur.com/DxBfkKb.gif

tsuchang
05-20-2020, 05:11 PM
Jimmy did. He's the one who always starts it.

madgarin
05-20-2020, 05:26 PM
It was always burnin, since the worlds been turnin.

Tilien
05-20-2020, 05:30 PM
tDMoO should be shortened to Moo in the future rather than DMO. Needs a new poll.

Phaezed-Reality
05-20-2020, 06:01 PM
tDMoO should be shortened to Moo in the future rather than DMO. Needs a new poll.

when someone says tdmoo i shorten it to moo in my mind aready.

Nirgon
05-20-2020, 07:14 PM
Dark Men of Odus

it aint hard

we're in no way affiliated with the butt trauma TMO caused you

TheSurgeon
05-20-2020, 07:52 PM
Who?

Baler
05-20-2020, 07:57 PM
DMO thinks they're living rent free
TryHard o7

Phaezed-Reality
05-20-2020, 08:01 PM
Who?

https://i.imgur.com/LEhGV5w.gif

Swish
05-20-2020, 08:01 PM
Clearly the UN, and the poll results reflect this.

cd288
05-20-2020, 08:11 PM
UN Scum includes Seal Team right?

TheSurgeon
05-20-2020, 10:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LEhGV5w.gif

Ahh. A Tribe Called EverQuest. Gotcha.

Baler
05-20-2020, 10:21 PM
A Tribe Called EverQuest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D_JwgIM-y4

Nuggie
05-20-2020, 10:33 PM
what happened now?

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 10:36 PM
what happened now?

It definitely wasn't me lol.

DMN
05-20-2020, 10:39 PM
It should be noted, as your scribes should have informed you, it matters fuck all who starts something, only who finishes it.

Nuggie
05-20-2020, 11:00 PM
The GM's are always forced to finish it. That seems irrelevant.

DMN
05-20-2020, 11:41 PM
The GM's are always forced to finish it. That seems irrelevant.

You'll never hold an elf law degree with that mindset, nor with all those chromosomes.

Phaezed-Reality
05-20-2020, 11:59 PM
It should be noted, as your scribes should have informed you, it matters fuck all who starts something, only who finishes it.

Oh we didn't start it. But when challenged to a game of bball you know it's going to be dunk after dunk until ko. DMO brings it to the hoop.

Avilyn
05-21-2020, 02:02 AM
this is what happens when you laugh that God said to Lucifer, ill make you my footstool.

Nuggie
05-21-2020, 09:19 AM
You'll never hold an elf law degree with that mindset

Thank goodness for that

Phaezed-Reality
05-21-2020, 11:44 AM
I wonder if the dmo votes are ironic votes or they legit don't know that dmo tried to join the UN first and where offered 3rd class rights to in that no other guild has and then repackaged and offered again recently after turning the bullshit offer down in the first place after kicking all but one officer from the UN discord and making end runs around him to other officers of the UN in a move to catch dmo off guard. I really do wonder if those votes realize exactly how scummy the UN reps have been to dmo and what they have done to deserve the wrath.

Tilien
05-21-2020, 11:58 AM
I wonder if the dmo votes are ironic votes or they legit don't know that dmo tried to join the UN first and where offered 3rd class rights to in that no other guild has and then repackaged and offered again recently after turning the bullshit offer down in the first place after kicking all but one officer from the UN discord and making end runs around him to other officers of the UN in a move to catch dmo off guard. I really do wonder if those votes realize exactly how scummy the UN reps have been to dmo and what they have done to deserve the wrath.

I'd have voted Seal Team but that wasn't an option.

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 01:41 PM
We can kill FGs, Phinny, planar trash as one guild. So can the rest of the guilds.

We compete for major targets with Seal Team. The other guilds all ally together for them.

There's no operational difference.

You smaller guilds buying into this will be assigned second class citizenship. Try not going along with what they tell you to do and see what happens. Or go along with it and get poached, whatever.

kjs86z
05-21-2020, 02:21 PM
no bush towers option what kind of rnf poll is this

Tilien
05-21-2020, 02:40 PM
We can kill FGs, Phinny, planar trash as one guild. So can the rest of the guilds.

We compete for major targets with Seal Team. The other guilds all ally together for them.

You smaller guilds buying into this will be assigned second class citizenship. Try not going along with what they tell you to do and see what happens. Or go along with it and get poached, whatever.

Doesn't change ST being at fault.

Every time I've heard this story the excuse from the UN is that ST said you were an alt guild. No one has ever denied the fact ST said this, the only response is that the GMs corrected it.

ST started shit and instead of blaming them you sided with them. This only strengthened the idea of a "special relationship" with them.

GMs or yourself trying to do damage control from ST shitting on you doesn't change the fact ST shat on you. ST started it and instead of blaming them you blamed everyone else. Congrats.

Xulia
05-21-2020, 02:50 PM
You smaller guilds buying into this will be assigned second class citizenship.

Is Green okay?

Phaezed-Reality
05-21-2020, 03:35 PM

Every time I've heard this story the excuse from the UN is that ST said you were an alt guild. No one has ever denied the fact ST said this, the only response is that the GMs corrected it.

ST started shit and instead of blaming them you sided with them. This only strengthened the idea of a "special relationship" with them.

GMs or yourself trying to do damage control from ST shitting on you doesn't change the fact ST shat on you. ST started it and instead of blaming them you blamed everyone else. Congrats.
Love hearing the alt guild thing. It's a propaganda piece pushed from the leadership to their members after it's all been cleared up. We have stayed we aren't an guild. GM's have confirmed we aren't an alt guild. Yet for some reason months later people are pointing to this as a reason to deny us equal rights in the UN. I wonder why. Oh that's right the UN is corrupt.

magnetaress
05-21-2020, 03:36 PM
So we can confirm that Nirgon is upset enough to make a totally cool and normal poll with this thread?

Tilien
05-21-2020, 03:42 PM
Love hearing the alt guild thing. It's a propaganda piece pushed from the leadership to their members after it's all been cleared up. We have stayed we aren't an guild. GM's have confirmed we aren't an alt guild. Yet for some reason months later people are pointing to this as a reason to deny us equal rights in the UN. I wonder why. Oh that's right the UN is corrupt.

But did ST say that at some point? Still 0 denial that they said it in the first place, only an explanation that damage control was done after the fact.

Doesn't matter how much damage control people did, if they said it they started it.

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 03:51 PM

Wrong

I never met any of these guys on any server, let alone this one until I was 44+. I didn't know any of them at all.

So let that sink in before moving on

Ok good.

Next, Phatezz explained how we would operate as an alliance. When we raid, we are considered the same entity. Also, our behavior would reflect on the alliance not just as a guild moving forward. This has been twisted constantly and is just one obvious revelation of the agenda the "federation" has (this is an organization that they previously denied existing and it is dedicated to corrupting/undermining the UN)

They (ST) support our right, or anyone's, to claim an open camp. Especially if they are non UN (you all voted for this!). Believe me, they didn't love rolling by Tranix during their slot and seeing it taken. But they respect our rights to play by the rules of the server. We made no efforts to do this until after we were denied a seat and a vote that other smaller guilds have, that do not perform as well on the current content.

YOU PEOPLE are another story. You've tried to make us enemies of the state for literally playing by the rules and Galach has frowned upon this. I also admit to any belligerence (warranted btw esp considering the above) whereas you snakes continue to admit nothing, and deny things or double down every time you're caught doing things that I predict well in advance.

I'll reiterate that if you're a smaller guild, don't subject yourself to the slavery these kinds of sociopaths want to implement. There's enough rules in place to ensure fair competition. There's open raids, which exist initially because they were at SEAL TEAM's DIRECTION and are the PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE UN (that I support in its ideal and not in its current effective state).

That being said, I am much more sympathetic to one guild winning by the rules all the time than many of the other neckbeards. Especially given this is the second time around for this competitive PvE stuff. Maybe something should be worked out here, or you can just be happy with planar (most of which is BIS till Velious) and not "NEED" the top 1% of pixels that aren't required for ANY content.

As a side note, maybe some of you are realizing PvP is a much better solution than starting line races for a determination of who should get what. Without that, we either have rotations with mobs being left up for hours ensuring loss spawns per year (and guilds splitting to "get more") which are already spread thin or this current race stuff.

Oh and another damn thing... I can read your guild chats, I see the constant demonizing of us (for playing by the rules) and brainwashing you impose upon your members. Your sociopathic bs has been revealed and it's by none other than the same casual, entitled, sociopathic scum that turned blue into such a cesspool of weird rules, rooted dragons and a place where good honest staff members get honey potted, humiliated and disgraced.

I invite all Norrathians to stand against this injustice and avoid another hostile scene where guilds race to wake the sleeper out of spite. Relations are quickly heading in this direction. Send these scumbags BACK TO PHINIGEL.

Dictated but not read.

Snortles Chortles
05-21-2020, 04:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1ST5Pwj.gif

magnetaress
05-21-2020, 04:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1ST5Pwj.gif

nice feet

Tilien
05-21-2020, 04:22 PM
Wrong

I never met any of these guys on any server, let alone this one until I was 44+. I didn't know any of them at all.

So let that sink in before moving on

Ok good.

Next, Phatezz explained how we would operate as an alliance. When we raid, we are considered the same entity. Also, our behavior would reflect on the alliance not just as a guild moving forward. This has been twisted constantly and is just one obvious revelation of the agenda the "federation" has (this is an organization that they previously denied existing and it is dedicated to corrupting/undermining the UN)

They (ST) support our right, or anyone's, to claim an open camp. Especially if they are non UN (you all voted for this!). Believe me, they didn't love rolling by Tranix during their slot and seeing it taken. But they respect our rights to play by the rules of the server. We made no efforts to do this until after we were denied a seat and a vote that other smaller guilds have, that do not perform as well on the current content.

YOU PEOPLE are another story. You've tried to make us enemies of the state for literally playing by the rules and Galach has frowned upon this. I also admit to any belligerence (warranted btw esp considering the above) whereas you snakes continue to admit nothing, and deny things or double down every time you're caught doing things that I predict well in advance.

I'll reiterate that if you're a smaller guild, don't subject yourself to the slavery these kinds of sociopaths want to implement. There's enough rules in place to ensure fair competition. There's open raids, which exist initially because they were at SEAL TEAM's DIRECTION and are the PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE UN (that I support in its ideal and not in its current effective state).

That being said, I am much more sympathetic to one guild winning by the rules all the time than many of the other neckbeards. Especially given this is the second time around for this competitive PvE stuff. Maybe something should be worked out here, or you can just be happy with planar (most of which is BIS till Velious) and not "NEED" the top 1% of pixels that aren't required for ANY content.

As a side note, maybe some of you are realizing PvP is a much better solution than starting line races for a determination of who should get what. Without that, we either have rotations with mobs being left up for hours ensuring loss spawns per year (and guilds splitting to "get more") which are already spread thin or this current race stuff.

Oh and another damn thing... I can read your guild chats, I see the constant demonizing of us (for playing by the rules) and brainwashing you impose upon your members. Your sociopathic bs has been revealed and it's by none other than the same casual, entitled, sociopathic scum that turned blue into such a cesspool of weird rules, rooted dragons and a place where good honest staff members get honey potted, humiliated and disgraced.

I invite all Norrathians to stand against this injustice and avoid another hostile scene where guilds race to wake the sleeper out of spite. Relations are quickly heading in this direction. Send these scumbags BACK TO PHINIGEL.

Dictated but not read.

yikes. And this is kind of the point I was saying: Every time I say ST shit talked you guys about being alts you get defensive and say "WE'RE NOT ALTS" and not "ST never said we were alts". I have not accused you of being ST alts in this thread, and pretty sure I've never said you guys were in any thread.

If I were to say, for example, "Phaezed said Nirgon is magentaress' forum alt" would you say:
"Tilien is lying, Phaezed never said that."
or
"I'm not a forum alt."

Cause when you say the second line it does nothing to exonerate Phaezed and no way implies Phaezed didn't start the rumor. So when ALL you say every time it's brought up is the second one it starts to look like Phaezed is the real dick.

So to be clear, to the best of your knowledge: ST never SAID you were their alts or otherwise admonished your independence in anyway? Simple yes or no will suffice, couldn't stand to read more screeching about irrelevant nonsense.

Donkey Hotay
05-21-2020, 04:26 PM
I mean, if he's allied with the most powerful guild on the server at this time, he's not going to take them to task for a past slight, true or not. This isn't rocket diplomacy.

Phaezed-Reality
05-21-2020, 04:33 PM
So to be clear, to the best of your knowledge: ST never SAID you were their alts or otherwise admonished your independence in anyway? Simple yes or no will suffice, couldn't stand to read more screeching about irrelevant nonsense.
if they did, was it twisted out of context to mean DMO is an actual alt guild of ST and not an extension of the raid force? yes
if they did, does it matter now? no.
is this a lawyer quest talking point that has been disproven by DMO itself and the GMs? yes.
are you guys still pushing the alt thing because i laid a trap in the UN saying it upset us greatly when we don't actually care outside of the context of the UN, yes.
https://i.imgur.com/vFU7UOd.gif

outside of killing us in PVP, we don't really care about anything. We know we are better than 99% of the server, and that nothing a bunch of EQ newbs who rather use lawyerquest than step on the bball court with us and sort it out think. You can't even get mobs on a PVE server with 3x the numbers. You guys really suck lol and have resorted to corrupting the UN to gain whatever advantage you can(none lol, you suck so bad even with a corrupt UN you can't gain shit).

https://i.imgur.com/vvFbCO3.gif
there goes the and1

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 04:40 PM
Their entire premise of denying us a vote is based on a lie. It is one of many revelations in their false agenda. They worked very hard to brainwash people into believing it. Beware these snakes

beversami
05-21-2020, 04:44 PM
As racist as they are, they provide good Green drama to read.

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 04:48 PM
Antonican translations:

drama = truth and justice
racist = mad about rp charter being adhered to

Careful about claiming racism is tolerated on this server my friend. It is not.

Wrekt
05-21-2020, 04:49 PM
I've been away from the game because staying here day after day is for no life losers.

I can sum this up well and I feel I will be equitable, if not charitable, with this concise portrayal.

Small team of obese racists PvPers that YTd Red Soivah came to Green Server to repeat the process. Bluebies truly are bad players making this is a foregone conclusion. Enjoy the ashes, shitters.

DMN
05-21-2020, 04:49 PM
As racist as they are, they provide good Green drama to read.

Why don't you log in your real account?

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 04:54 PM
Ah once the alt guild false narrative was destroyed they went back to "racist Erudite guild".

What a bunch of scumbags.

beversami
05-21-2020, 04:58 PM
Antonican translations:

drama = truth and justice
racist = mad about rp charter being adhered to

Careful about claiming racism is tolerated on this server my friend. It is not.

Why don't you log in your real account?

Ah once the alt guild false narrative was destroyed they went back to "racist Erudite guild".

What a bunch of scumbags.

Imagine being this triggered this fast. 2 Nirgon replies in 6 minutes and, strangely, a coherent, non-opoid-induced response from the klan leader DMN. Good times!

Tuljin
05-21-2020, 04:58 PM
Their entire premise of denying us a vote is based on a lie. It is one of many revelations in their false agenda. They worked very hard to brainwash people into believing it. Beware these snakes

So wait...the ever-morphing and evolving ~~~rAiD~~~ cabal is actually a bunch of lying, self-serving, sociopathic assholes?

And finally someone who tried to "do business" with them and got fucked actually has the balls to say something about it because they realize that the top 1% of pixels don't ~actually~ matter and he doesn't care about being censored and denied pixels?

outside of killing us in PVP, we don't really care about anything. We know we are better than 99% of the server, and that nothing a bunch of EQ newbs who rather use lawyerquest than step on the bball court with us and sort it out think. You can't even get mobs on a PVE server with 3x the numbers. You guys really suck lol and have resorted to corrupting the UN to gain whatever advantage you can(none lol, you suck so bad even with a corrupt UN you can't gain shit).

Wait.........and most people in these zergs actually fucking suck hard at EQ and just zerg down every mob, for example Brother Qwinn by cheesing him with 24 nubs with a bard kite and 15 pets?

This isn't news but man its great to hear somebody else actually calling shit for what it is, hallelujah

Zephire
05-21-2020, 04:59 PM
^^
IKR? :D

DMN
05-21-2020, 05:01 PM
Imagine being this triggered this fast. 2 Nirgon replies in 6 minutes and, strangely, a coherent, non-opoid-induced response from the klan leader DMN. Good times!

i wonder how many times I spanked your alt to make you such a cowardly bitch baby?

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 05:03 PM
I have all the pixels I care to have.

Others can never have enough, and effort is abhorrent to them.

It is low energy scumbaggery. Reject these people.

Jack N
05-21-2020, 05:04 PM
I enjoy how low base INT clingers think we are perpetually bound to every thing anyone has ever.

YendorLootmonkey
05-21-2020, 05:05 PM
Without typical DMO over-dramatic screeching chiming in, can a current leader within the UN enlighten us as to

1) what the criteria are for a guild to gain voting membership into the UN and gain a spot on the rotation (do these come hand-in-hand, or is one not a guarantee of the other?), and;

2) how said criteria or any other UN mechanism prevents larger guilds splitting into smaller guilds flying under the radar to game the rotation system?

Phaezed-Reality
05-21-2020, 05:05 PM
Wait.........and most people in these zergs actually fucking suck hard at EQ and just zerg down every mob, for example Brother Qwinn by cheesing him with 24 nubs with a bard kite and 15 pets?

This isn't news but man its great to hear somebody else actually calling shit for what it is, hallelujah

tbh i won't rag on anyone who does that, it's always been a valid strat to kite a non summoning mob and put pet dps on them. specially in a wide open zone like SK.

magnetaress
05-21-2020, 05:07 PM
racism is sorta overlooked, out right eugenics wars not so much, i mean it's kinda hard to expect 40-70 yr old males to filter themselves after lives claiming people were low int and from an inferior island off the coast of antonica

Waedawen
05-21-2020, 05:12 PM
CASUAL REMINDER: one group represents a bunch of fucking ass-clowns tugging each other off in groups of 50 while waiting for nothing to happen, and another group represents sunlight and prosperity

Phaezed-Reality
05-21-2020, 05:13 PM
Without typical DMO over-dramatic screeching chiming in, can a current leader within the UN enlighten us as to

1) what the criteria are for a guild to gain voting membership into the UN and gain a spot on the rotation (do these come hand-in-hand, or is one not a guarantee of the other?),I don't think there is anything set in stone but the general idea is that the guild be able to do the content in the slots given and;

2) how said criteria or any other UN mechanism prevents larger guilds splitting into smaller guilds flying under the radar to game the rotation system?there isn't one, but due to how the UN is vote stacked, if they wanted to do that ST wouldnt be able to, and kingdom, BL, lineage would due to that one raid entity having 3 votes over ST's 1

a major problem within the UN is how 3 raid allied guilds raid as 1 for 7day, vote as individual members, and split 3 loots generally a week with 200 people. this transates into a very unhealthy vapid outward facing strat. They took out their frustrations on ST's allied guild DMO by blocking them from joining the UN, and went as far to try to submit a UN security council thing designating DMO as an enemy of the UN after we tried to join to provide our guild with raid content outside of the ST alliance. We specifically did not raid while we awaited a UN slot, only to be denied. Then after careful corelation of data/msgs by various UN leaders we realized we were being played, how many times they tried to tweak things in the process to get the end result that favored their federation the most. Under their proposal we would have been the only UN guild without a vote(no protection, no say in anything).

They are snakes of the highest order. With their stranglehold/votestacking/corruption in the UN they dictate terms within it, the top guild that gets the most dragons effecticely has no vote. from what i saw they can only say "fuck this im going home". the federation within the UN have effecitively cucked the server while only maintaining a 10% if that kill ratio on dragons and raid content.

This is how you get rooted dragons.

Waedawen
05-21-2020, 05:14 PM
and intelligence

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 06:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6vzrUZF.png

Imagine calling a small RP guild racist because you're ass hurt over a guild they allied taking the top 1% of pixels that aren't even needed to down content.

We do not portray Erudites to be fools, but superiors... and it is quite evident.

Waedawen
05-21-2020, 06:09 PM
the best part about this whole fucking charade is the implication that a group of 15-30 people is "just an rp guild" and "isn't serious" and "can't do anything"

bro you can fucking solo planar trash and these fucking pied pipers are leading a bunch of morons to dinner convincing them this shit is actually hard

imagine if 1/4 of the knuckle dragging fucking retards in Nub Team or whatever god forsaken guild broke off and started saying "hey we wanna kill trash too, fuck god loot"

it's honestly fucking humiliating being a part of those zerg guilds and some of you guys just can't get enough salty balls in your mouth

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 06:13 PM
it's honestly fucking humiliating being a part of those zerg guilds

Stickyfingers
05-21-2020, 07:36 PM
We have always been seperate from ST, this alliance formed early on in the server, like the 2nd naggy kill on green early. At that time, we basically had 4 or 5 people over 40, certainly not enough to bang out the content we can now.

ST wanted a fair raiding environment from the get go, so we agreed on the alliance. Later on, Venerate became ready to take some targets and were given slots to kill FGs, I raided with Venerate on their first (might have been second) Fire Giant slot. I happened to free roll and win the Tranix Crown, mind you I was the only Cleric with 90% rez on that raid. So much for alliance right? If I were a ST member, I would have likely been kicked or reprimanded and certainly Venerate would have told me to fuck off if I were a seal team member lol.

Zeboim
05-21-2020, 10:54 PM
Sorry that you play on a server that inevitably encourages large raid forces and are mad about it.

Woke Locc
05-21-2020, 11:01 PM
DMO makes funny posts when you vote for DMO

Vote for DMO

beversami
05-21-2020, 11:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6vzrUZF.png

Imagine calling a small RP guild racist because you're ass hurt over a guild they allied taking the top 1% of pixels that aren't even needed to down content.

We do not portray Erudites to be fools, but superiors... and it is quite evident.

Imagine spending an hour making that image to post on here and being triggered the whole time. I can just see you clenching your klan hat while you furiously adding text boxes in MS paint.

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 11:40 PM
Sorry that you play on a server that inevitably encourages large raid forces and are mad about it.

A single raid alliance with 4 votes is going to destroy the UN and be terrible long term for everyone.

It's not like you got every raid target (2 dracos, grats) last repop and im complaining about losing here. Exercise some common sense, realize I'm trying to snap you out of pursuing an extremely narrow minded and foolish agenda.

Maybe the usual R&F personalities won't smell the coffee, but some common sense brained lurkers might.

magnetaress
05-21-2020, 11:45 PM
Hate to break it to u was a boring meme was only funny a little bit because it's true and everyone on this box falls into the 1st category.

Attos
05-22-2020, 12:02 AM
Claim you didn't raid when you were awaiting membership while also holding down a target that is rotated through the UN. Yeaaaah, you wonder why you didn't get voted in when you pull stuff that negatively impacts all the UN members and pretend like your own actions aren't part of the issue.

At this point, being un-willing to work within the system you were trying to join is the reason you are being blackballed. Literally didn't get voted in because of your behavior, both in game and in the UN.

So GG. If you get your shit together, calm your tits and learn to play politics over 'wE diDn'T BrEaK Ne RuLez!' shenanigans, maybe you'll have a chance to get in.

Sorry for bringing a taste of reality into RNF - I'll you you get back to the circle.

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 12:24 AM
Wait till there is no UN because of you and everything is a poopsock, race and cry to GM fest.

Nothing is going to snap you retards out of your stupid agenda.

May Prexus have mercy on your souls.

Also, your entire above statement is bullshit and you know it.

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 12:35 AM
No one on my end is black balled from anything btw. See you out there!

Attos
05-22-2020, 01:07 AM
Blackballed was an overstatement (I think). I am just speaking as a fly on the wall and I don't honestly have that kind of information.

Phaezed-Reality
05-22-2020, 02:20 AM
You are buying into the lies your leadership tells you. We 100 didn't raid while awaiting membership. Once denied we did. Then they offered us membership with bullshit terms. We raised through that of course. Maybe realize there are politics and a way of thinking your guilds want to push on you.

Canelek
05-22-2020, 02:53 AM
Good to see you trying to use your words.

Tuljin
05-22-2020, 08:03 AM
Wait till there is no UN because of you and everything is a poopsock, race and cry to GM fest.

Nothing is going to snap you retards out of your stupid agenda.

drackgon
05-22-2020, 09:20 AM
Man DMO tears just flow in RNF feeds us all. Like someone said DMO has no one to blame but themselves. Reading this post alone shows that, Instead of being civil like well grown adults(or intelligent Erudites, who should be wiser then this). Instead rush to RNF to cry more tears for UN. Wasn't it Galach who removed like all but GL from UN discord bc of trolling? Seems GMs are divine law(pretty sure they could create an npc prexus and murder him in front of ec tunnel all day long just to prove this). So I am going to continue sipping my coffee and read on UN discord how, they are upset that a guild that only brings what 4-6? members to dragons wants a vote. GG lol

Btw news flash bc people are special, minus the one who just said it. Yall all playing EQ your already failing at life. Every raiding guild on server is a zerg guild only one wasn't was Ironborn(who are now gone). Phinny/FG/Trash is just that trash mobs and "group content" Lets see "Micro penis" <---smash on discord) guilds like DMO solo a dragon. Then maybe they'd get a vote? Heck or show up with 20 members to a dragon.

Phaezed-Reality
05-22-2020, 09:25 AM
we 100% could kill a dragon.... lol, dude i don't think u have ever small manned content before. naggy can be done with 12 erudites. possibily less. I can solo tranix...

drackgon
05-22-2020, 09:28 AM
Well back it up Green is waiting Phazed:)

YendorLootmonkey
05-22-2020, 11:28 AM
They are snakes of the highest order. With their stranglehold/votestacking/corruption in the UN they dictate terms within it, the top guild that gets the most dragons effecticely has no vote. from what i saw they can only say "fuck this im going home". the federation within the UN have effecitively cucked the server while only maintaining a 10% if that kill ratio on dragons and raid content.

This is how you get rooted dragons.

I very specifically said "without typical DMO over-dramatic screeching chiming in".

I'm going to apologize in advance for you not seeing eye-to-eye with me on this, but you've done a superb job of role-playing yourselves as shit-stirrers not only here on the forums, but via your trolling in the UN -- to the point that Galach was so exasperated with your bullshit that he had to take action.

Not sure if that was what you were going for, but probably not much of an "high INT" play. Who knows? Not me, I'm just a 75 WIS, 45 INT, 175 CHA ranger.

Now, can a leader within the UN please answer my questions and direct me to where the answers are documented in a charter or list of UN rules or whatever so I can figure out for myself, without DMO propaganda/agenda, if what is going on is fair or not?

If shit's not fair on how a guild gets membership into the UN and added to the rotation, I would actually take DMO's side on this (not that anyone cares what I think), but fuck... they make it so got-damned difficult to do so with all their screeching and trolling.

Snortles Chortles
05-22-2020, 11:29 AM
Low int post

drackgon
05-22-2020, 11:44 AM
I very specifically said "without typical DMO over-dramatic screeching chiming in".

I'm going to apologize in advance for you not seeing eye-to-eye with me on this, but you've done a superb job of role-playing yourselves as shit-stirrers not only here on the forums, but via your trolling in the UN -- to the point that Galach was so exasperated with your bullshit that he had to take action.

Not sure if that was what you were going for, but probably not much of an "high INT" play. Who knows? Not me, I'm just a 75 WIS, 45 INT, 175 CHA ranger.

Now, can a leader within the UN please answer my questions and direct me to where the answers are documented in a charter or list of UN rules or whatever so I can figure out for myself, without DMO propaganda/agenda, if what is going on is fair or not?

If shit's not fair on how a guild gets membership into the UN and added to the rotation, I would actually take DMO's side on this (not that anyone cares what I think), but fuck... they make it so got-damned difficult to do so with all their screeching and trolling.

I am not a leader, but will say to get on UN its really not hard. Like Guildless/FoH/I wont even attempt to spell japanese guild, CI does. They reach out to a current guild in UN, get a hold of a guild leader. Tell them their intention to join. Guild leader invites them to UN discord. Then they discuss it with all other un peeps. Then I believe there is a vote to allow them on. Usually voting is based on if they are able to do content.

Some guilds are unable to kill stuff within their time limit (insert joke here). If its say FG windows you have to kill all 3 named giants within 15 mins of popping or phinny. Not being able to do that, its hard to add you to rotations bc your going to mess up rotation windows for example. FGs 8 hour spawn. meaning perfectly you can kill them 3 times in a day(realistically more like 3x in 25 hours)

But If say a guild fails every min pushed off causes "drift" in window. But the main thing is talking with un in CIVIL ways. Trolling and being just asshats to fellow UN=no one will vote for you (hence this thread full of tears)

Now there is a new rank system which was voted on by UN. There is Voting and non voting ranks. Non voting ranks is mainly "micro penis guilds"(<--Smash). Which means they are unable to actually solo a real raid boss(Naggy/Vox/Inny/CT/Draco) or just clearly doesn't have the numbers to do that.

Voting is those guilds that originally formed UN, and most likely if given enough time, could most likely actually kill something solo. Hence ST/Kingdom/BL/Veneate/Lineage/CI(merged with IB now)/FoH who all may not have killed a real raid boss solo, but clearly show up with 30-40 peoples to try.

So Dmo is mad bc Federation Kingdom/Ven/BL who each on avg bring 20-50 raiders to each window has 3 separate raid rotations and votes. Bc they are actually 3 seperate guilds. And as I am sure DMO knows and is trying hardest Alliances can be broken at any time.. Just NEWS FLASH federation is 3 guilds going above and beyond "civil" with each other(OH em gee actually works together bc of it"

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 12:12 PM
DMO camps tranix, UN camps tranix

One team is the good guys for doing it lol

We are denied a vote under (knowingly) false pretenses

You are the same people who trashed up blue

Thanks for the read

Snortles Chortles
05-22-2020, 12:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FfPtdbG.gif

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 01:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tIY2fA1.jpg

black balled

Snortles Chortles
05-22-2020, 02:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8TbO5ti.gif

Shaquilleos
05-22-2020, 02:28 PM

Yendor,

The requirement at time we attempted to get into Green99 UN is 4-thumbs up emotes from existing UN guilds on the proposal for the new guild to be included.

For example I believe it was simply, “DMO to join UN,” ah here it is:

http://imgur.com/CDgyqvf.jpg

To temper the Federation, as you can see from 62.1, we wanted fairness. Any allied guilds were to be treated as one entity if competing for a target together. We withheld the right to vote independently on all other matters subjectively and by the book, as we Erudite are known to be. We also wanted slots for FGs/Phinny/Trash because not all of our members want Seal Team style raiding.

Our alliance plays by the rules and has no reason for self-destructive, offensive subterfuge. ST/DMO simply want the same benefits the Federation gets by being in the UN. We want the equal allying rights. DMO also deserves FG/Phinny/Trash like Ironborn/Akatsuki were granted. We are larger than both of those guilds.

tl;dr yea we sprinkle the troll salt a little hard, but this is legitimate.

Sincerely,
Shaquilleos Breadmaker

Snortles Chortles
05-22-2020, 02:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qDfub8N.gif

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Imagine voting someone to not be in the UN, then getting "black list from the entire server" levels of mad over them claiming a camp instead of being voted into the rotation:

List to date:

Grats brother Tiffany on a "<Lineage> crown"
Grats brother Snewp on a "<Black Lotus> crown"
Grats brother Shaquilleos on a "<Black Lotus> crown"
Grats brother Saaxir on a "<Black Lotus> crown"
Grats brother Benanov on a "<Kingdom> crown"

https://i.imgur.com/qDfub8N.gif

More to come, see you at dragons this weekend

Tuljin
05-22-2020, 02:49 PM
You are the same people who trashed up blue

Attos
05-22-2020, 03:34 PM
DMO camps tranix, UN camps tranix

One team is the good guys for doing it lol

Thanks for the read

Lets say, for example, that you were applying to an organization that had certain rules. Now lets say, you broke those rules during an application process. Does that make you a bad guy? Maybe? Maybe not. Does it hurt your chances at a successful application? Yes, yes it does.

Would tdmoo accept someone who applied as a male Erudite and rerolled as a female dark elf? No, you would probably tell them that your doors are open if they reapply as a male Erudite.

Feel how you will, but holding Tranix didn't give you leverage, it simply annoyed the people you needed to get votes from. You basically all need to step back and realize that this part isn't lawyerquest, this is polit-i-quest and getting what you want means winning people onto your side.

Now, I understand your gripes about the alliance. Frankly ST benefited when Kingdom, Venerate and BL were all working against each other. It's truly shocking to hear that the guild that benefited most from smaller guilds fighting amongst themselves is annoyed that the alliance happened. Why would I be shocked that a guild loses some of their advantage? They could have made alliances (and had in the past). They still can in fact.

I really don't see the actual problem. You guys have been losing politically. That doesn't mean you've been wronged, that doesn't mean that it's unfair, it just means that you didn't politic very well. Learn to politics and stop complaining that your actions (though not against the server rules) make you disliked by people.

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 03:54 PM
we didnt break any rules, we waited for votes

we were denied one under completely false pretenses and lies

so we claimed an open camp

you guys went berserk over it

its about to rise to a new level sir and the corrupt UN guilds are completely in the wrong

Attos
05-22-2020, 04:10 PM
Not getting your way != Corruption

Groups agreeing with each other is not unfair to the group that is disagreed with.

Welcome to the world of politics. Get over your 'we didn't break rules' mindset and realize that hurting feels actually matters in this world (where it doesn't in the lawyerquest fantasy you've been living in).

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 04:15 PM
you denied us a vote under completely false pretenses that were acknowledged by the staff as completely fraudulent

the "not getting you way" is getting absolutely pounded by ST/DMO and this is how you're acting

which makes us act in response, which causes more problems

which ends up turning this into the same toxic puke bomb of an experience that got created on blue

and the same BDA idiots are behind it

there's no debating it

YendorLootmonkey
05-22-2020, 04:30 PM
You all had ten years on Blue to dominate and deny pixels. TEN FUCKING YEARS. Why can't THIS server be about working together so that everyone can experience content? Don't you think the CSRs are tired of our bullshit? Are we going to be fucking 80-year-old man-children on P99 Mauve still gloating over denying pixels to 95% of the raiding server? Really? Is THAT what you are proud of?

Grow the fuck up and take the higher INT path for once in your damned lives.

Now, that out of the way, what would it seriously take for:

A) DMO stopping their trolling jackassery that grates on everyone's nerves, including Galach, and

(DMO, don't answer this next one... every time you post, it's a crap shoot whether you actually help your cause or not.)

B) Objectively and fairly evaluate DMO for membership into the UN in the same manner as any other guild currently part of the UN if they agree on A and "play well with others", which seems to be the main point of contention? Assume DMO is not an alt guild of ST. In fact, take DMO out of the equation and assume we're talking about any guild of equal size/capability requesting membership.

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 04:34 PM
lol didn't read

Attos
05-22-2020, 04:38 PM
I didn't deny you shit, I'm not a UN rep and I'm not leadership.

Now, did you hop on Tranix before or after the initial vote to get you into the UN? My understanding is that it happened before voting ended.

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 04:53 PM
It was after the no vote based on completely (and known by the opposition's) lies that they brainwashed (strong armed) the other smaller guilds with

The blacklist followed

and I got some shit brewin' to escalate things on my end as well now

Round and round we go, it needs to end

Attos
05-22-2020, 05:10 PM
Hmm that's funny because I remember doing FGs and watching some DMO sitting on Tranix before the vote ended. Guess my memory must be faulty.

Good luck with your retaliation. That will surely help get people on your side and let you join the UN. That is exactly what a well adjusted adult would do when they don't get their way.

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 05:12 PM
Buzz off, you support scum

Phaezed-Reality
05-22-2020, 05:22 PM
Hmm that's funny because I remember doing FGs and watching some DMO sitting on Tranix before the vote ended. Guess my memory must be faulty.

Good luck with your retaliation. That will surely help get people on your side and let you join the UN. That is exactly what a well adjusted adult would do when they don't get their way.

this is a good example of the propoganda being floating around in your guilds, lol. We 100% waited. The only way you could possibly say we were killing tranix during the vote was the second vote that was a farce, that we turned down immediately and the federation acted like it was still going on. for the first vote, which was weeks of aruging our case to the UN, we did not kill tranix.

the plain and simple of this is, all other guilds that wanted to join the UN where accepted, when we tried, we were denied.

The UN is corrupt as fuck.

BlackBellamy
05-22-2020, 05:24 PM
Why can't THIS server be about working together so that everyone can experience content?

Why can't this server be about a particular clique making sure everyone experiences content the way they insist? Well because they don't have an enforcement mechanism in game that can make anyone do anything, they don't have enough buy-in from the server staff to get involved, and also apparently their offer isn't juicy enough because there's enough dissenters to monkey up the system.

You're playing in a sandbox world. There is no win condition so there is no 'right' way to experience content. If you want people to play your way you're going to have to present a value proposition for them to comply. Maybe everyone can chip in, put together a million plat, problem solved.

TheSurgeon
05-22-2020, 05:33 PM
I'm really fucking confused.

From what I've gathered, a non-accomplishing scrub guild, rife with illiteracy, got called an alt-guild. Apparently this put scrub nerds in a tizzy and the result was this lazy ambiguous thread.

Well, if you put as much effort into Elf Quibbles and Boss Squabbles as you do in your lackluster trash talk, then the verdict has come down.

DMO: a guild for alts of that retarded friend you told EQ about but don't actually want to group with in game.

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 05:45 PM
From what I've gathered, a non-accomplishing scrub guild

We're not Kingdom

Phaezed-Reality
05-22-2020, 05:56 PM
You know, it really isn't the whole of kingdom. And i been in a guild that used propoganda before. And i bought it hook line and sinker, I had no idea what my guild was saying was bullshit until i joined the other guild and realized it was. And i wouldn't expect the avg rank and file to understand this situation. My beef is with the people that know these untruths and still hammer it to the rest.

This post was to see what we thought was going on, and it confirms it. They are still telling their members untruths. They have continually showed up here with bad information and are so right in their minds that they know whats going on they are willing to post it publicly because it has been spoken truth to them.

I do not blame them. I blame the people feeding them lies to make sure they don't look like the bad guys.

Attos
05-22-2020, 06:49 PM
Eh, I haven't seen anything here that makes me question anything. Granted you guys have failed to generate any gravitas, so it would have required something along the lines of a calm measured response detailing the issues you have.

So far, what I see is:

ST doesn't have enough votes to control the UN and that makes both of you upset.

tdmoo wants to be a voting party and wasn't allowed to be one, then baby raged at FGs for a while.

tdmoo got another chance at a vote and got panty knotted and thus baby raged some more.

Now moo has hit the forums to baby rage a bit more.

Now, if this didn't mesh with my moo experience I would be more inclined to believe your theory that I'm being gaslit but it actually fits in pretty well.

Well, I look forward to going about my life here for a few more months then quitting, only to come back in a few years and see you guys still here squabbling about the same pixels you bitched about on blue and now on green. I'ma go back to ignoring RNF again. Honestly no reason to feed the trolls.

Woke Locc
05-22-2020, 07:53 PM
"Shaq" is a good roleplayer and he stinks of BDA. ;)

Nirgon
05-22-2020, 08:58 PM
Eh, I haven't seen anything here that makes me question anything. Granted you guys have failed to generate any gravitas, so it would have required something along the lines of a calm measured response detailing the issues you have.

So far, what I see is:

ST doesn't have enough votes to control the UN and that makes both of you upset.

tdmoo wants to be a voting party and wasn't allowed to be one, then baby raged at FGs for a while.

tdmoo got another chance at a vote and got panty knotted and thus baby raged some more.

Now moo has hit the forums to baby rage a bit more.

Now, if this didn't mesh with my moo experience I would be more inclined to believe your theory that I'm being gaslit but it actually fits in pretty well.

Well, I look forward to going about my life here for a few more months then quitting, only to come back in a few years and see you guys still here squabbling about the same pixels you bitched about on blue and now on green. I'ma go back to ignoring RNF again. Honestly no reason to feed the trolls.

Youre a bunch of sore loser punks, your guilds deserve much better leadership

Jack N
05-22-2020, 09:19 PM
DMO knows and follows the rules better than any other guild.

Zeboim
05-22-2020, 10:11 PM
Yeah we know, you've said it like 500 times this thread.

Stickyfingers
05-22-2020, 10:43 PM

Phaezed-Reality
05-22-2020, 10:53 PM
seriously atleast we follow the rules and don't try to bend them like the federation. it's insuting to the serverbase, and the staff.

Tethler
05-23-2020, 12:54 AM
Youre a bunch of sore loser punks

Says the guys spite camping Tranix.

Trying to stick it to UN guilds only reinforces the negative opinions towards your guild. I mean, do what you want, but it doesn't seem like a great way to build support for your cause.

Canelek
05-23-2020, 12:57 AM
The best followers of rules ever, DMO. The bestest. Inject themselves with all sorts of disinfectants and follow leaders better than other followers of leaders. The best. Followers. Following best things.

Nirgon
05-23-2020, 03:25 AM
Says the guys spite camping Tranix.

Trying to stick it to UN guilds only reinforces the negative opinions towards your guild. I mean, do what you want, but it doesn't seem like a great way to build support for your cause.

UN literally does the same thing holding the camp. We claimed an open camp just as you're able to.

The best followers of rules ever, DMO. The bestest. Inject themselves with all sorts of disinfectants and follow leaders better than other followers of leaders. The best. Followers. Following best things.

Ya, inject self with bleach.... durrrp.

Baler
05-23-2020, 03:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

It was always burning since norrath was turnin

ChooChoo Train
05-23-2020, 08:29 AM

Kill a major target solo if you really want to make some noise. I’d deem that at that point no one could deny your existence. Locking down 2 man content is like a gnat at a barbecue, annoying but tolerable.

Stickyfingers
05-23-2020, 08:51 AM
Kill a major target solo if you really want to make some noise. I’d deem that at that point no one could deny your existence. Locking down 2 man content is like a gnat at a barbecue, annoying but tolerable.

BL and Lineage havent gotten a major target, guess we can deny their existence.

ChooChoo Train
05-23-2020, 08:54 AM
BL and Lineage havent gotten a major target, guess we can deny their existence.

Pretty sure Lineage got a solo CT kill and Black Lotus has FTEd a couple dragons and has gotten a 7 day mob before.

Nirgon
05-23-2020, 02:22 PM
Ya you FTE things for Kingdom, great.

ChooChoo Train
05-23-2020, 02:45 PM
How many players do you guys consistently bring to 7 day mobs?

Nirgon
05-23-2020, 02:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8FupTlV.png

aaezil
05-23-2020, 02:56 PM
No bush/towers

OP irrelevant

ChooChoo Train
05-23-2020, 03:08 PM
I mean if it’s 20+ players consistently like everyone else and you can do the content I’d say y’all should get a seat at the table but if it’s like 7 people just bc if you had unlimited time you could kill a dragon doesn’t mean you have any chance at all to be competitive on them. Start showing up every weekend with 20 or so people and I bet that would do wonders for your arguement. Seriously trying to help here as most of the DMO I’ve run into have been pleasant.

ChooChoo Train
05-23-2020, 03:10 PM
I think a simple test for a guild would be phinny + all 4 guardians at once. Not super hard but hard and technical enough that if a guild can do it they surely could be competitive for a dragon and an add or two.

Nirgon
05-23-2020, 03:11 PM
most of the DMO I’ve run into have been pleasant.

wonder what might cause us to become unpleasant

Jack N
05-23-2020, 06:31 PM
Of all the adventurers in Norrath, the brothers of <Dark Men of Odus> are the most pure of heart and virtue.

cannobeers3
05-24-2020, 01:08 AM
Voted best alt-right RP ST guild in Norrath!

Woke Locc
05-24-2020, 01:22 AM
Wondering how many socks DMO made for this poll ��

Lostfaction
05-24-2020, 01:24 AM
take the vote out of rnf and see that no one cares.

Sorry you never learned how to negotiate and share.

Tethler
05-24-2020, 02:15 AM
UN literally does the same thing holding the camp. We claimed an open camp just as you're able to.

Yes, I get that. You are within the rules to do so. All I'm saying is that if what you really want is to join the UN, then purposely stepping on UN toes and making troll threads about it is having the opposite effect of getting you a warm welcome.

But then again, you already know this. I suspect that trolling has always been your MO and you'd rather break up the UN than join it.

Bardp1999
05-24-2020, 03:20 AM
Voted Bush Towers

Phaezed-Reality
05-24-2020, 04:21 AM
Yes, I get that. You are within the rules to do so. All I'm saying is that if what you really want is to join the UN, then purposely stepping on UN toes and making troll threads about it is having the opposite effect of getting you a warm welcome.

But then again, you already know this. I suspect that trolling has always been your MO and you'd rather break up the UN than join it.

we did, we got denied, then offered a cuck position, and we declined, now we are doing what we wanted to do originally but didnt want to do it because the UN was in theory a good idea to keep the server from getting rooted dragons.

Turns out, the UN is the fast track to rooted dragons now.

gundumbwing
05-24-2020, 08:46 AM
we did, we got denied, then offered a cuck position, and we declined, now we are doing what we wanted to do originally but didnt want to do it because the UN was in theory a good idea to keep the server from getting rooted dragons.

Turns out, the UN is the fast track to rooted dragons now.

So you are really just upset you didn't get to troll the UN like you originally wanted to. You grown ass men have too much free time.

Stickyfingers
05-24-2020, 05:05 PM
So you are really just upset you didn't get to troll the UN like you originally wanted to. You grown ass men have too much free time.

Nah, we just wanted what Akatsuki has originally. Raiding slot and vote in the UN. But the Federation teamed up and decided it wasnt in their best interest to vote us in. Likely because they knew they couldnt keep autonomy over their quorum in the UN if they didn't cherry pick who could join.

Woke Locc
05-24-2020, 08:08 PM
DMO just wants welfare tranixes

Madaar
05-24-2020, 11:00 PM

And by the rules, you mean your own made up ones? How many petitions have been laid down in your laps and decided against you?

Stickyfingers
05-24-2020, 11:17 PM
And by the rules, you mean your own made up ones? How many petitions have been laid down in your laps and decided against you?

One.

Nilstoniakrath
05-24-2020, 11:18 PM
Nirgon is an A hole on the forums, however

I have played a ton on green and the only two A holes in game have been Exxy and Willamferal, Seal Team and Black Lotus guilded

Therefore I have to vote that the UN is a piece of sh-t since those other guilds don't monitor or enforce any kind of rules on their members and let any jacka$$ join

drackgon
05-24-2020, 11:20 PM
Point out a fact. Lineage never got a solo CT kill. It was Lineage/Venerate/BL aka NEFTA that got the CT(Kingdom wiped at 4?% ish) But a kill is a kill Kudos to them. Other then that on teal BL had vox down to like 15%? B4 a wipe fyi.

But BL can solo a whole PoH trash. PoF trash. Can kill all fire giants within 15 min timer. DMO solo can do what phinny, and a few fire giants that probablly takes a good 30 mins? Could they even do a full clear of fire giants in under an hour?

I see Shaq, and like 1 other DMO at dragons this weekend. BL/Venerate both showed up 20+ again.. Hence they get their votes. The Japanese guild(tbh I dont see them much, but I also don't look for them)

drackgon
05-24-2020, 11:22 PM
Oh sorry meant to also say. Havnt seen Lineage at any dragon/god attempt at all(Heck since LR stopped dropping they stopped coming to fear to poach warriors after a pop)

gundumbwing
05-24-2020, 11:36 PM
Nah, we just wanted what Akatsuki has originally. Raiding slot and vote in the UN. But the Federation teamed up and decided it wasnt in their best interest to vote us in. Likely because they knew they couldnt keep autonomy over their quorum in the UN if they didn't cherry pick who could join.

It's honestly hard to believe anything coming out of your guild with Nigon, an extremely well known troll of multiple years plying his shit trade, and another obvious high ranking member literally admitting their entire goal as a guild was originally to troll the raid scene.

It's REALLY hard to believe the people wanting to purposely shit on the raid scene had a change of heart and legit wanted in the UN. :rolleyes:

gherron
05-25-2020, 12:57 AM

What'd they offer you if they didn't give you a slot and a vote?

Stickyfingers
05-25-2020, 01:12 AM
What'd they offer you if they didn't give you a slot and a vote?

They offered a non-voting slot. So we would get a content rotation slot, but we would be observers and not get to vote. We declined.

We would prefer to have representation and not be like Washington DC.

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 01:23 AM
One.

With proof showing otherwise :)

Fools are being pitied big time lol, its coo. We aren't going anywhere.

Plaguu~
05-25-2020, 02:49 AM
Yendor,

The requirement at time we attempted to get into Green99 UN is 4-thumbs up emotes from existing UN guilds on the proposal for the new guild to be included.

For example I believe it was simply, “DMO to join UN,” ah here it is:

http://imgur.com/CDgyqvf.jpg

To temper the Federation, as you can see from 62.1, we wanted fairness. Any allied guilds were to be treated as one entity if competing for a target together. We withheld the right to vote independently on all other matters subjectively and by the book, as we Erudite are known to be. We also wanted slots for FGs/Phinny/Trash because not all of our members want Seal Team style raiding.

Our alliance plays by the rules and has no reason for self-destructive, offensive subterfuge. ST/DMO simply want the same benefits the Federation gets by being in the UN. We want the equal allying rights. DMO also deserves FG/Phinny/Trash like Ironborn/Akatsuki were granted. We are larger than both of those guilds.

tl;dr yea we sprinkle the troll salt a little hard, but this is legitimate.

Sincerely,
Shaquilleos Breadmaker

Nice job clipping out the vote tally.
https://i.imgur.com/YSp04MV.png

Phaezed-Reality
05-25-2020, 09:11 AM
Nice job clipping out the vote tally.
https://i.imgur.com/YSp04MV.png

thanks for posting the corruption.

Finesteel
05-25-2020, 09:46 AM
Are they really all the way up to section/rule/proposal 62.1? Lol

Tuljin
05-25-2020, 10:04 AM
Are they really all the way up to section/rule/proposal 62.1? Lol

Yes. Yes they are. This is what happens (what has to happen?) when fat 40-year-olds have to play a 20 year old elf sim together rofllllllllllll

DoodyLich666
05-25-2020, 10:29 AM
When elf sim becomes government sim. Oof

ChooChoo Train
05-25-2020, 11:05 AM
I think a simple test for a guild would be phinny + all 4 guardians at once. Not super hard but hard and technical enough that if a guild can do it they surely could be competitive for a dragon and an add or two.

Simple easy litmus test for guilds to get a rotation slot and a vote.

Snortles Chortles
05-25-2020, 11:11 AM
government sim

Mblake81
05-25-2020, 11:17 AM
Simple easy litmus test for guilds to get a rotation slot and a vote.

Goblin Sim Comrades

YendorLootmonkey
05-25-2020, 11:34 AM
I see Shaq, and like 1 other DMO at dragons this weekend.

Well, you see, that's because the rest of DMO are logged into their ST mains for the raid. ;)

gherron
05-25-2020, 11:44 AM
Well, you see, that's because the rest of DMO are logged into their ST mains for the raid. ;)

:eek:

Phaezed-Reality
05-25-2020, 11:44 AM
alot of DMO does not raid with ST, there is like 3 of us that do.

ChooChoo Train
05-25-2020, 12:54 PM
alot of DMO does not raid with ST, there is like 3 of us that do.

Three of you raid 7day content and you want a vote in the UN?
Why is Seal Team even allied with you guys then?

Stickyfingers
05-25-2020, 01:13 PM
Three of you raid 7day content and you want a vote in the UN?
Why is Seal Team even allied with you guys then?

I used to raid a lot with ST. But I actually have a life, so I have been raiding less and less since march. Id make a concious effort to make every DMO raid though, which is what I do when we hold Tranix. We have several members who want to raid, but don't have time to farm all the stuff to be ST raid elligible. We lost a couple members due to that hurdle as well. Its why we want our own slots.

Is Choochoo the sound in your brain? Normally an empty tunnel, but occasionally a train of thought will run through it?

Finesteel
05-25-2020, 01:16 PM
Skullmogger has a rogue named Backseat that is ST tagged and Snewp has I think a rogue (can’t remember) named Onenightstab that is also ST tagged.

Saaxir Asimatenya
05-25-2020, 02:37 PM
While I am grateful for our alliance with Seal Team, as it gives our members some opportunity to obtain rare items, I haven't yet felt the connection from Seal Team members as I do with my brothers in the Dark Men of Odus. Despite the attempts to paint us as a guild for Seal Team alts, the people in my guild know this is not the case because we have all adventured together and created connections that reinforce the idea that our guild is a brotherhood. And it acts as a brotherhood as well, helping one another with no thought to one's own gain. Sharing loot, free teleportation, giving gifts, and trying to make each member as powerful as they can be. To face the end-game challenges with my brothers is a much more fulfilling idea to me than to jump in with a bunch of strangers and get lost among the crowd. We have already lost some brothers to the ravages of attrition, but I believe that once we can come together to face some end game challenges, our friends will return. Holding and fighting King Tranix was much more enjoyable than the couple of Seal Team raids I participated in, and it is my hope that we will be able to face new challenges in the future, no matter how they may arise. And us Erudites are a proud people, we will not accept the slights that have been presented to us by the low-minded Antonican.

This is in no way meant to slight Seal Team, they seem to have a very well organized and efficient guild, but it seems the heart of our guilds lay in separate spheres.

Tuljin
05-25-2020, 03:31 PM
While I am grateful for our alliance with Seal Team, as it gives our members some opportunity to obtain rare items, I haven't yet felt the connection from Seal Team members as I do with my brothers in the Dark Men of Odus. Despite the attempts to paint us as a guild for Seal Team alts, the people in my guild know this is not the case because we have all adventured together and created connections that reinforce the idea that our guild is a brotherhood.

And it acts as a brotherhood as well, helping one another with no thought to one's own gain. Sharing loot, free teleportation, giving gifts, and trying to make each member as powerful as they can be. To face the end-game challenges with my brothers is a much more fulfilling idea to me than to jump in with a bunch of strangers and get lost among the crowd.

We have already lost some brothers to the ravages of attrition, but I believe that once we can come together to face some end game challenges, our friends will return. Holding and fighting King Tranix was much more enjoyable than the couple of Seal Team raids I participated in, and it is my hope that we will be able to face new challenges in the future, no matter how they may arise. And us Erudites are a proud people, we will not accept the slights that have been presented to us by the low-minded Antonican.

This is in no way meant to slight Seal Team, they seem to have a very well organized and efficient guild, but it seems the heart of our guilds lay in separate spheres.

And this right here is the issue with ~~~tHe rAiD sCeNe~~~ - - - getting lost in the crowd and not making connections. Not having actual playing chemistry with your guildmates. Not actually having adventures and killing hard shit and having fun.

Essentially what it comes down to in a giant zerg guild like high school is - no DKP? Fuck you. If I'm not getting DKP for this, fuck off. If you're a wizard or a druid you want to /role because if you don't your own guildies that you probably don't really give a shit about will randomly ask you for ports, yet you've never grouped together or helped each other out in any way. How many people on this box have secret alts that aren't guild tagged just to "get away" from their guild? lol

Oh and by the way....want a required clicky? That'll be - - - ten thousand dollars! (home improvement joke I have with my lady lol) The sky high prices of clickies and the early high-end drops on Green are simply from guildies gouging each other. Clickies never reached anywhere near these prices on Blue and the price of clickies on Green relative to inflation makes it even more ridiculous. These clickies became "required" later on in blue yet never reached anywhere near these price points. The fat 35 year olds became fat 40 year olds and evolved lol.

It sure will be interesting by Kunark when everybody will have their planar drops and there's hundreds of people and multiple guilds competing for just a handful of new dragon drops. Very few people will actually get loot and many people won't get anything. When this is the only thing your guild has going for it and you can no longer deliver, people stop buying into the pyramid scheme.

Oh and by the way, the warmbody nubs that you recruit to keep the pyramid scheme possible need to get their asses to 60 without Chardok AOE. Good luck.

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 03:46 PM
Was outside trimming the hedges on this beautiful day, smirking the entire time about Erudites fighting Antonican corruption.

You gotta love this shit.

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 03:49 PM
Skullmogger has a rogue named Backseat that is ST tagged and Snewp has I think a rogue (can’t remember) named Onenightstab that is also ST tagged.

https://i.imgur.com/6SJy68O.png

Boy you're really up to date.

I've abandoned my dkp ways and only show up to fight on the side of whoever is enemies with the corruption in the UN.

ChooChoo Train
05-25-2020, 04:20 PM
https://sealteam99.org/dkp/index.php/Character/Backseat-161.html?a4b0e02e

Looks to me you’re still on the roster and getting DKP for kills as recent as 5/23.

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 04:30 PM
Read what I said again. I only show up to help take targets from you dingalings. I'm not dkp stacking at every planar clear etc.

Plaguu~
05-25-2020, 05:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bP2F2U8.png

Like it was stated earlier in the thread. Blame Seal Team for your guild's warm reception, not the UN.

gundumbwing
05-25-2020, 06:09 PM
Read what I said again. I only show up to help take targets from you dingalings. I'm not dkp stacking at every planar clear etc.

Wow. You must be getting bad at spinning after all these years ya hypocrite.

Phaezed-Reality
05-25-2020, 07:08 PM
please show RNF how you nitpick every thing in order to justify not allowing DMO a UN slot some more please. you are totally cool and normal. Imagine going onto another guilds dkp site to sus out DMO.

prexus help you.

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 07:11 PM
So, just today we were accused of training Kingdom and probably petitioned.

Seen here:

[Mon May 25 15:58:55 2020] Casette says, 'Why did you train us?'
[Mon May 25 15:58:59 2020] Ramal begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:59:02 2020] Jack says, 'nobody trained you'

Submitted for review by the community (I love the court of public opinion)

Brother Jack's body cam of the alleged incident where he logs into and is surprised by King Tranix being left up by Akatsuki (who has a vote and doesnt even go for their mobs, leaving them up so there's less kills for other guilds like us) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stCPPlrN7Pw

Here's the tale of the tape

[Mon May 25 15:53:15 2020] King Tranix begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:17 2020] King Tranix engages Jack!
[Mon May 25 15:53:22 2020] King Tranix begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:23 2020] Fire giant warrior hits Jack for 132 points of damage.
[Mon May 25 15:53:24 2020] King Tranix pet tries to hit Jack, but misses!
[Mon May 25 15:53:24 2020] King Tranix pet hits Jack for 39 points of damage.
[Mon May 25 15:53:29 2020] You are hungry.
[Mon May 25 15:53:29 2020] You are out of food and drink.
[Mon May 25 15:53:30 2020] Snewp begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:33 2020] You no longer have a target.
[Mon May 25 15:53:34 2020] King Tranix engages Whackin!
[Mon May 25 15:53:36 2020] King Tranix begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:40 2020] Zonobab says 'At your service Master.'
[Mon May 25 15:53:44 2020] Whackin says, 'gotta kill'
[Mon May 25 15:53:46 2020] King Tranix begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:50 2020] King Tranix hits Whackin for 112 points of damage.
[Mon May 25 15:53:50 2020] King Tranix tries to hit Whackin, but misses!
[Mon May 25 15:53:54 2020] Cothsum begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:54 2020] Codaka begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:53:59 2020] Boukk begins to cast a spell.
[Mon May 25 15:54:01 2020] Boukk regains concentration and continues casting.

(Also note the monk Whackin Furiously. This is a masturbation reference and even if it isn't intended to be so, a naming violation)

There is a period of 14 seconds before Tranix engages an FD monk. You cannot train an FD monk. Will Kingdom petition Black Lotus for "training them" ?? I don't think so, and he's part of their force so he and they know what he did. A routine tactic of theirs is to blame someone else, and not having video evidence on your end is proof of their alleged wrong doing (100% of the time this is a false allegation and they know it). They never have specific evidence and only rarely have something they will edit or misconstrue.

I hereby formally charge Casette with malicious prosecution (we will assess the value of our brand and can sue for this), conspiracy and withholding evidence (a felony).

What does everyone else think of the "good guys" here? Why do some guilds get a slot and a vote that don't even show up? Interesting fact, Akatsuki voted us down on having a vote/membership without even knowing who we were (UN scum -> hey we will give you a slot and a vote, just vote these other guys down, doesnt matter who they are just do it ok).

Now do you see?

I'd show you the proof of the last event where we rightfully claimed the camp, but I promised not to RNF about that. That doesn't mean I won't provide my evidence of this privately, however, if anyone is interested.

https://i.imgur.com/0NgXTT4.png

gundumbwing
05-25-2020, 07:19 PM
Imagine being an entire guild of "ex trolls" who literally admitted their goal was to troll gets upset and then trolls the p99 forums because a games raiding UN refused to indulge in said trolling.

Some twilight zone shit right there.

Phaezed-Reality
05-25-2020, 07:19 PM
Imagine being an entire guild of "ex trolls" who literally admitted their goal was to troll gets upset and then trolls the p99 forums because a games raiding UN refused to indulge in said trolling.

Some twilight zone shit right there.

imagine being a grown man and getting mad about it.

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 07:20 PM
I'm happy as a clam and playing by the rules.

Going around trashing our guild and corrupting the UN has earned you our contempt and we are having a great time with exposing you. Its necessarily hard to do and makes the game much more fun.

gundumbwing
05-25-2020, 07:25 PM
imagine being a grown man and getting mad about it.

I'm not making threads about a "corrupt UN" not allowing me a vote because "waaaahhhh". Projecting only makes your large foreheads look as normal as an ogres. Welcome to low society ya hypocrite.

Phaezed-Reality
05-25-2020, 07:29 PM
I'm not making threads about a "corrupt UN" not allowing me a vote because "waaaahhhh". Projecting only makes your large foreheads look as normal as an ogres. Welcome to low society ya hypocrite.

https://i.imgur.com/rFMJLQ5.jpg

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 07:32 PM

Way I see it, I show up with the #1 crew on raid days and have a blast.

You're projecting again. We will continue to be expose you and be amused.

God I'm glad there's 3+ more years of this through Velious lol.

Tethler
05-25-2020, 08:04 PM
Way I see it, I show up with the #1 crew on raid days and have a blast.

You're projecting again. We will continue to be expose you and be amused.

God I'm glad there's 3+ more years of this through Velious lol.

You're gonna have so many Tranix crowns by then.

Albanwr
05-25-2020, 08:09 PM
please show RNF how you nitpick every thing in order to justify not allowing DMO a UN slot some more please.

judging by this very thread, there is no reason to nitpick. DMO have clearly shown that they hate the UN, so why on earth are you even trying to join it. Silly.

ChooChoo Train
05-25-2020, 08:19 PM
So, just today we were accused of training Kingdom and probably petitioned.

Seen here:

Submitted for review by the community (I love the court of public opinion)

Brother Jack's body cam of the alleged incident where he logs into and is surprised by King Tranix being left up by Akatsuki (who has a vote and doesnt even go for their mobs, leaving them up so there's less kills for other guilds like us) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stCPPlrN7Pw

Here's the tale of the tape

(Also note the monk Whackin Furiously. This is a masturbation reference and even if it isn't intended to be so, a naming violation)

There is a period of 14 seconds before Tranix engages an FD monk. You cannot train an FD monk. Will Kingdom petition Black Lotus for "training them" ?? I don't think so, and he's part of their force so he and they know what he did. A routine tactic of theirs is to blame someone else, and not having video evidence on your end is proof of their alleged wrong doing (100% of the time this is a false allegation and they know it). They never have specific evidence and only rarely have something they will edit or misconstrue.

I hereby formally charge Casette with malicious prosecution (we will assess the value of our brand and can sue for this), conspiracy and withholding evidence (a felony).

What does everyone else think of the "good guys" here? Why do some guilds get a slot and a vote that don't even show up? Interesting fact, Akatsuki voted us down on having a vote/membership without even knowing who we were (UN scum -> hey we will give you a slot and a vote, just vote these other guys down, doesnt matter who they are just do it ok).

Now do you see?

I'd show you the proof of the last event where we rightfully claimed the camp, but I promised not to RNF about that. That doesn't mean I won't provide my evidence of this privately, however, if anyone is interested.

https://i.imgur.com/0NgXTT4.png

Looks to me like they had a couple players up there sneaking behind him and when you logged on and FTEd Tranix you caused him to train onto them. The logs you posted would clarify as much, and we he said “gotta kill”, I’m sure he meant you need to kill Tranix or you are otherwise responsible for pulling him on top of them. This is why you shouldn’t camp out at a named spawn as you are ultimately responsible for the mobs you train. Tbh you should get a timeout for this.

Phaezed-Reality
05-25-2020, 08:33 PM
We are friendly guys if you don't start it. As the thread implies. One thing we don't do is roll over when attacked though. Best believe we will bring it to the hoop.

Jack N
05-25-2020, 08:44 PM
Looks to me like they had a couple players up there sneaking behind him and when you logged on and FTEd Tranix you caused him to train onto them. The logs you posted would clarify as much, and we he said “gotta kill”, I’m sure he meant you need to kill Tranix or you are otherwise responsible for pulling him on top of them. This is why you shouldn’t camp out at a named spawn as you are ultimately responsible for the mobs you train. Tbh you should get a timeout for this.

You are completely wrong on this and should know this based on the evidence shared. An Erudite would get it.

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 09:12 PM

LOL

You see what I mean?

Stickyfingers
05-25-2020, 09:17 PM
LOL

You see what I mean?

I believe they call those "Mental Gymnastics"

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 09:32 PM
He's implying we trained an FDed monk like 10 seconds after Jack died to logging in to Akatsuki' mob being left up

Almost unbelievable, except when you consider who we are dealing with here

They feel to see how routinely being vile, sore losers and wildly flinging baseless accusations isn't toxic - instead they try to project that on others and brainwash their members constantly

There is no greater threat to the community than this, we are glad to fight against it and return the favor

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 09:33 PM
He's implying we trained an FDed monk like 10 seconds after Jack died to logging in to Akatsukis' mob being left up. Did you consult with the rest of the UN who should get this mob? Were they considerate enough to let anyone know they wouldn't be going for it?

Almost unbelievable, except when you consider who we are dealing with here.

They feel to see how routinely being vile, sore losers about raid targets and wildly flinging baseless accusations isn't toxic - instead they try to project that on others and brainwash their members constantly into believing it. These members, also sore from a loss, are usually willing to accept said brainwashing.

There is no greater threat to the community than this, we are glad to fight against it and return the favor.

Snortles Chortles
05-25-2020, 09:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cYB1FNV.jpg

SloydsKnife
05-25-2020, 10:45 PM
Akatsuki voted us down on having a vote/membership without even knowing who we were

Lol, didn't Ramal use a racist slur when referring to them in the UN during that night when you guys made like 1k+ posts in the UN disco? Yeah I think that maaaay have been all they needed to hear from you to toss a neg vote your way.

Also, Akatsuki can kill FGs without 3 man death Zerging them, which is pretty neat. The issue that's arising is that occasionally a guild that isn't really into working with the UN cause some funky window drift and a decent separation between some of the spawns, so some UN folks decided to get a force together and try to reset the window since Akatsuki couldn't get a force during what is essentially the middle of their night.

But yes, they will still probably get a strike for it, as the UN has rules to deal with that sort of thing.

ChooChoo Train
05-25-2020, 10:49 PM
Is it a monks responsibility to FD a caster mob once someone else has gotten an FTE then runs around an entire area and dies? Come on guys you know better than this...you got FTE at that point you are responsible for the mob if it kills someone.

Nirgon
05-25-2020, 11:02 PM
Is it a monks responsibility to FD a caster mob once someone else has gotten an FTE then runs around an entire area and dies? Come on guys you know better than this...you got FTE at that point you are responsible for the mob if it kills someone.

He didn't train anyone, it didnt aggro anyone until 14 seconds later.... and if you watch the video (you didnt), that monk is FD when he logs in lol. You can't train an FD monk and the FTE doesn't go out for a good (on the monk) a good while after. The monk could also just flop in place.

Once again, that monk stood up, got aggro and pulled it over to Kingdom who then said we trained them lol.

This is the kind of BS you can expect from these people. They're scum.

Nuggie
05-25-2020, 11:45 PM
I leave for a couple days, come back, and find you're still at the PR campaign. Keep it up. You might convince someone some day. Good luck!

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 12:50 AM
As expected, the sons of Erud prevailed over the Kingdom scum who did everything to prove what I said about them in the UN channel.

We claim this camp by killing 2 mobs in the room that they were not there for or engaged, the first was left up for like 15+ minutes (maybe more even).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/631811405
Go to 5:50:11 for the start where we begin to claim the camp - first giant killed at 6:04:39.

The next one spawns at about 6:14:17, again no force present just an FDed necro.

Then around 6:30:41 (16 minutes later) they all show up to prepare to KS the mob.

They then go on to say its their camp, and try to KS us anyways with their entire pathetic zerg. I would NEVER follow an order from any raid leader to KS a mob from a guild that rightfully claimed one, especially a hard working small man crew like ours. Orders were given by their leadership to break server rules and we have proof.

Death to all who insult Father Erud! Victory to the Dark Men of Odus! (https://youtu.be/Wh6Ap9KVFL4) (enjoying this very much atm)

PS: A warm welcome to our friends at the A-Team (and others) who wish to join us in standing up to these kinds people!

PPS: Our Seal Team allies would NEVER behave this way and we are VERY proud of them for kindly conceding a recent raid mob although sufficient proof was not offered to show that they dropped the mobs on anyone. THIS is the kind of guild we need here for players to join! Not KSing scum sore losers that pick on smaller guilds, try to strong arm them into things, poach their members and vote stack on player made councils.

Lostfaction
05-26-2020, 01:13 AM
Looks like you claimed a single fire giant.
Grats on the dps KS though that is impressive!
Even kinder of you to post video example of a server rule infraction!

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 01:24 AM
Looks like you claimed a single fire giant.
Grats on the dps KS though that is impressive!
Even kinder of you to post video example of a server rule infraction!

Yall just got whooped in some street hoops

Jack N
05-26-2020, 01:24 AM
That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.

that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 01:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8FupTlV.png

You voted for this

cannobeers3
05-26-2020, 01:49 AM
Edgelord nirgon breaking down. Your red hat so sad.

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 03:17 AM
Victory to the Sons of Erud

https://youtu.be/Wh6Ap9KVFL4

Canelek
05-26-2020, 03:46 AM
"Got it! Yes!"

...he said, as he slipped into a diabetic coma

Donkey Hotay
05-26-2020, 03:55 AM
"I think you're fat" he typed, angry that he lost pixels. 791 equally insightful posts stretched behind him, like breadcrumbs to a time when his mother thought he was just like any other boy.

Baler
05-26-2020, 04:14 AM
"I think you're fat" he typed, angry that he lost pixels. 791 equally insightful posts stretched behind him, like breadcrumbs to a time when his mother thought he was just like any other boy.

I'd read this fan fic

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 04:42 AM
"Got it! Yes!"

...he said, as he slipped into a diabetic coma

Big Snewp fired up about his victory over KSing scum. Wewboy!

Hey, look at it this way, more free time to try hard at stealing monks and other competitive essentials from the smaller guilds.

Donkey Hotay
05-26-2020, 04:48 AM
A shelf supported a dozen ceramic statues, each about sixteen inches high, representing monsters of the Tangting Forest. Glawen found them arresting, by reason both of superb workmanship and the impact of the subject matter, since they were the most hideous and disgusting objects of his experience.

Keebles seated himself at his desk. “Pretty things, are they not?”

Glawen turned away. “How can you bear to look at them?”

“I have no choice,” said Keebles. “If can’t sell them.”

“The tourists will take them off your hands,” said Glawen. “They will buy anything, the more horrifying the better.”

Keebles snorted. “A hundred thousand sols for the twelve?”

“That seems a high price.”

“Not so. One of the Tangting monsters is a freak. He models his fellows in clay for recreation. I will take them to Earth and describe them as fascinating works which pose a hundred psychological puzzles and sell them to a museum.”

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 08:04 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Ldlk2Fb.png

[Tue May 26 07:58:43 2020] --Ramal has looted a Crown of King Tranix.--
[Tue May 26 07:58:51 2020] Saaxir cheers.
[Tue May 26 07:58:52 2020] **A Magic Die is rolled by Tiffany.
[Tue May 26 07:58:52 2020] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 23.
[Tue May 26 07:58:56 2020] **A Magic Die is rolled by Jack.
[Tue May 26 07:58:56 2020] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 2.
[Tue May 26 07:58:56 2020] Pabuk begins to cast a spell.
[Tue May 26 07:58:57 2020] **A Magic Die is rolled by Shaquilleos.
[Tue May 26 07:58:57 2020] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 100.
[Tue May 26 07:58:57 2020] **A Magic Die is rolled by Sotir.
[Tue May 26 07:58:57 2020] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 18.
[Tue May 26 07:59:00 2020] **A Magic Die is rolled by Ahkaris.
[Tue May 26 07:59:00 2020] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 59.
[Tue May 26 07:59:02 2020] **A Magic Die is rolled by Snewp.
[Tue May 26 07:59:02 2020] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 15.
[Tue May 26 07:59:05 2020] **A Magic Die is rolled by Saaxir.
[Tue May 26 07:59:05 2020] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 50.
[Tue May 26 07:59:05 2020] **A Magic Die is rolled by Ramal.
[Tue May 26 07:59:05 2020] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 92.

[Tue May 26 07:59:25 2020] Saaxir tells the group, 'Congratulations brother Ramal!'

Phaezed-Reality
05-26-2020, 08:29 AM
My deepest thanks to the people in the UN that voted for this. It wouldn't have been possible without you.

You voted for this.

Snortles Chortles
05-26-2020, 09:54 AM
Thank you for giving my alt the crown ✊🏿🤴🏿

Evets
05-26-2020, 01:31 PM
85 to 69 the jury has spoken. Own it and better yourselves in the future or stay in stagnation. I'm guessing by the looks of it will be the latter.

gherron
05-26-2020, 01:40 PM
On the other-hand, if their entire game-plan is to harass others/guilds/etc, I'm thinking they won big time.

Snortles Chortles
05-26-2020, 01:56 PM
imagine following the rules
ludacris i tell ya

gherron
05-26-2020, 01:58 PM
imagine following the rules
ludacris i tell ya

but what does Ja have to say on this topic? Where is JA?!?!?!?!?

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 02:00 PM
85 to 69 the jury has spoken. Own it and better yourselves in the future or stay in stagnation. I'm guessing by the looks of it will be the latter.

85 buttmads are wrong, ample evidence has been provided.

https://i.imgur.com/vZP8Vvl.png

Snortles Chortles
05-26-2020, 02:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/C0diScO.gif

Phaezed-Reality
05-26-2020, 02:52 PM
I like how they completely twist my words repeatedly to fit their twisted narrative. I said we are doing what we always wanted to do. And they think that's trolling. No, we petitioned to join the UN so we could do tranix. We are now doing tranix. You guys are something else. You deserve everything you get as far as I'm concerned. Fucking cry baby retards. Also as far as the people saying we lost rep. From who, people that don't even get the lionshare of the 7 day mobs. And people who lose tranix spawns with a 300.member federation? Lol we will start caring about what you think of us when you stop being losers.

Nuggie
05-26-2020, 02:54 PM
Who are you to determine what constitutes "a presence" at a camp? Galach has ruled, atleast several times, that an FD character can claim Tranix. Are you the greater authority?

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 02:59 PM
Who are you to determine what constitutes "a presence" at a camp? Galach has ruled, atleast several times, that an FD character can claim Tranix. Are you the greater authority?

Okay so I can FD on epic mobs and show up to kill them 20 minutes late? We are going to set that precedence?

drackgon
05-26-2020, 03:02 PM
Man the tears in this post. I just love em. I'm glad I don't need to do(and can only do) fire giants and can sit and peacefully fall asleep on top of my PoH house FD:)

Jack N
05-26-2020, 03:09 PM
The PNP on these here forums clearly indicate in this situation that you must clear the room to hold the camp. Up until yesterday, this is what everyone did, and many disputes were amicably sorted out without GM intervention according to this standing policy. Kingdom attempted to set a new precedent because it was convenient for them to do so. If there has been any sort of ruling contrary to our current claim, we are not aware of it.

bbsmitz
05-26-2020, 03:21 PM
No, we petitioned to join the UN so we could do tranix. We are now doing tranix.

They offered a non-voting slot. So we would get a content rotation slot, but we would be observers and not get to vote. We declined.

Was the offered slot not Tranix? That's not a bait; I've never raided and literally have no idea how slots/raid mobs rotations are organized.

Phaezed-Reality
05-26-2020, 03:39 PM
They wanted to give us slots with no vote. We would have been the only UN guild without a vote / protection. Said no thanks. Originally they no voted us. Then offered the fuck position once we started raiding on our own.

Skitliv
05-26-2020, 04:07 PM
Personally, I love Dark Men of Odus. I think they're great. The roleplaying is honestly top tier satire. I love how the punchline of the joke is that Erudites are black :D:D. Like, how hilarious is that? As a racist, I think I would feel right at home in this guild, if you guys are recruiting? I already have the name Jaquellious picked out :D, again, the punchline, and the theme that the entire concept is organized around, is that the character would be black.

drackgon
05-26-2020, 04:07 PM
Sips guidless has no vote..Sips.. moist wet tears.

Stickyfingers
05-26-2020, 04:13 PM
Man the tears in this post. I just love em. I'm glad I don't need to do(and can only do) fire giants and can sit and peacefully fall asleep on top of my PoH house FD:)

The irony in this post, combined with the shittily made signature. Classic.

drackgon
05-26-2020, 04:16 PM
Green is super classic:)

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 04:17 PM
Green is super classic:)

revert clickies, remove recharging for "classic experience" like boxing, tone down light sources and we're good for this iteration

next time? bolts and bard stacking

then she's a mint box

drackgon
05-26-2020, 04:21 PM
Can't wait for it to be mint, maybe get lucky and can loot player corpses while dragging:)

Snortles Chortles
05-26-2020, 04:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fx65Rke.gif

drackgon
05-26-2020, 04:51 PM
❤️ snortles gif totally be using that. Sips away

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 05:00 PM
lol lookatcha

drackgon
05-26-2020, 05:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fx65Rke.gif
Looking at me styling?

Snortles Chortles
05-26-2020, 06:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hxxC4iA.gif

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 06:22 PM
^ just a little inclusion in the process with 1 policy/jury vote that I will never abuse is all we need here

Otherwise, how about not getting so mad about us playing by the rules outside of that group? No more racist guild accusations either pls, we do not operate in that capacity

Let's be pals

ChooChoo Train
05-26-2020, 07:00 PM
Watch out Lower Guk camps lol. Better be clearing those room spawns. Does this mean we can “camp” phinny now too by killing the seahorses?

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 07:05 PM
Phinny doesn't aggro with the sea horses.

2 mages can sit down there and duo him.

ChooChoo Train
05-26-2020, 07:23 PM
Okay so he can be camped even easier then lol.

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 07:25 PM
yeah you could camp him, unless they deem him a raid mob and require a zoneline rush for him

i hinted we might, we still could between tranixes and all, but decided since he drops epic pieces thats a bit much in making a point

or ya know, we still might, lets see how things go

Phaezed-Reality
05-26-2020, 07:44 PM
Watch out Lower Guk camps lol. Better be clearing those room spawns. Does this mean we can “camp” phinny now too by killing the seahorses?

this has been true to lguk for the longest time, if you arn't clearing the spawns you can't hold the camp. You can't just go around lull pulling each named out of the camps 1 by one cherry picking ur loots.

DMN
05-26-2020, 07:55 PM
this has been true to lguk for the longest time, if you arn't clearing the spawns you can't hold the camp. You can't just go around lull pulling each named out of the camps 1 by one cherry picking ur loots.

This would literally mean enchanters would have to be clearing their own charms in many cases. Fuck that with a rusty mace.

Phaezed-Reality
05-26-2020, 08:06 PM
This would literally mean enchanters would have to be clearing their own charms in many cases. Fuck that with a rusty mace.

no of course not, you don't have to kill your charmed if you keep it charmed, but if you release your charm and move on to another camp, you did not clear the spawn. As is my interpretation.

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 08:11 PM

Naw - if you keep a mob charmed you are claiming one of the mobs.

For instance - if I go to the spec island in Oasis, if I charm one that counts as "my mob"
another group entity or single player entity may claim another that i cannot touch and the rest are FTE. If you're keeping a mob charmed, you're owning and handling that spawn.

YendorLootmonkey
05-26-2020, 08:20 PM
I said we are doing what we always wanted to do. And they think that's trolling. No, we petitioned to join the UN so we could do tranix. We are now doing tranix.

Cool. I've got a win/win for you, then. I humbly submit to the UN the following proposal to rectify the situation:

Proposal XX.1: Effective at the end of the current FG rotation, add DMO to the FG rotation. They are bound to all rules/regulations regarding the timely engagement and clearing of FGs, the same as the other guilds in the UN.

Proposal XX.2: Furthermore, DMO is allowed to vote on proposals/matters in the UN that ONLY pertain to the engagement and clearing of FGs. Since that's the only reason they sought membership to the UN per Ramal, clearly there is no need for them to vote on matters outside the scope of their limited interests.

You get everything you want. You refute your reputation as a troll guild by seeking to "play well with others", you get your Tranix slot, and you get a vote on everything pertaining to the content you're interested in.

Unless, of course... there is some ulterior motive for just wanting to do FGs/Tranix but wanting a say in other matters outside of FGs/Tranix despite fielding 2-3 players to 7-day content...

Finesteel
05-26-2020, 08:35 PM
Cool. I've got a win/win for you, then. I humbly submit to the UN the following proposal to rectify the situation:

Proposal XX.1: Effective at the end of the current FG rotation, add DMO to the FG rotation. They are bound to all rules/regulations regarding the timely engagement and clearing of FGs, the same as the other guilds in the UN.

Proposal XX.2: Furthermore, DMO is allowed to vote on proposals/matters in the UN that ONLY pertain to the engagement and clearing of FGs. Since that's the only reason they sought membership to the UN per Ramal, clearly there is no need for them to vote on matters outside the scope of their limited interests.

You get everything you want. You refute your reputation as a troll guild by seeking to "play well with others", you get your Tranix slot, and you get a vote on everything pertaining to the content you're interested in.

Unless, of course... there is some ulterior motive for just wanting to do FGs/Tranix but wanting a say in other matters outside of FGs/Tranix despite fielding 2-3 players to 7-day content...

Owned. We can close this thread.

drackgon
05-26-2020, 08:45 PM
Dang Shoveler Kudos, Me like it!

But but VOTES! Must have more votes to support Big poppa!

Phaezed-Reality
05-26-2020, 08:47 PM
Still trying to deny us full membership. I wonder what the motive is there.

Albanwr
05-26-2020, 08:54 PM

moved to resolved

Albanwr
05-26-2020, 08:54 PM

You don't want full membership, you are only interested in FGs.

Finesteel
05-26-2020, 08:57 PM

Your guild is you and 3 other dudes who role play as Erudites. IMO full membership you should be able to keep up with all of the content. For example ST (and any other UN guild) brings 40-70 folks to a PoH window and clears it in a timely manner, but you 4 want a window to yourself in which you’ll struggle to keep up with a small fraction of the mobs. Selfish.

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 09:00 PM
Counter proposal to Yendor, trial by combat

drackgon
05-26-2020, 09:10 PM
guild wars /sips away

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 09:30 PM
please do it

YendorLootmonkey
05-26-2020, 09:46 PM
Counter proposal to Yendor, trial by combat

My low INT brain just came up with a solution that gives you everything you want... a demonstration in good faith that you are in fact NOT a troll guild whose primary objective is just to "stir up shit on the new bluebie server", a slot on the FG rotation, and full voting rights on anything related to FGs, which is all the content you guys claim to have wanted all along per Ramal.

I can't speak for them, but I imagine that the UN would probably go for it, seeing as how they were originally going to give you a slot in the rotation anyway, but didn't understand why you should get full voting rights to matters pertaining all raiding content when you field like 2-3 people as tag-alongs on 7-day targets. I'm sure full voting rights on proposals pertaining to just FGs (the only content you care about) is a fair compromise for them.

So, please explain to all of us why you need voting privileges regarding content that does not concern you and for which you do not field more than 2-3 people?

Or is picking easy fights with low-HP rangers your high INT response now?

Nirgon
05-26-2020, 09:48 PM
4 lines of code(?) and 1 DB table, probably 3 columns for guild 1's ID and guild 2's then an end date

from the Primal Official Strategy Guide to Kunark:

https://i.imgur.com/9YFDrkP.png

https://i.imgur.com/BvxbpFQ.png

We'd accept it and Black Lotus could run us off the spawn with 40 people or whatever.

I would accept it instantly for very long duration.

https://i.imgur.com/HRnmy33.png

It COULD happen.

DMN
05-26-2020, 09:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU