PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Reopen Teal (Digital Social Distancing)

Pages : [1] 2

Castle2.0
03-22-2020, 10:38 PM
Everyone is "working" from home and the server pop is rising. Manastone list is now 1 week. Camps are filling up.

When you got people sitting on a list to get into an exp group for 5+ hours... we've reached peak pop.

POLL: Reopen Teal: Yes or No

Lojik
03-22-2020, 10:58 PM
I haven't played since green launch, I guess I couldn't stomach true classic! I was wondering if pop had skyrocketed due to Corona.

ldgo86
03-22-2020, 11:15 PM
Highly doubt this would happen, but I vote yes. Before it was just high level camps that were bad, now I am getting engaged mobs stolen all the time at KFC.

Castle2.0
03-22-2020, 11:22 PM
Highly doubt this would happen, but I vote yes. Before it was just high level camps that were bad, now I am getting engaged mobs stolen all the time at KFC. I was expecting to read "HHK" or "Upper Guk" but no.... KSing at freaking KFC.... That's bad.

Christina.
03-22-2020, 11:37 PM
The server isn't full, players just tend to exp in the same ole cookie cutter zones everyone uses over and over lol. Norrath is huge! Explore it! :)

Aladarya
03-22-2020, 11:42 PM
Bah.. not a real poll! But yes.. they should never have been merged. /shrug

encopitt
03-23-2020, 12:31 AM
not a bad idea...over 1300 when I logged on this afternoon.

Delekhan
03-23-2020, 01:50 AM
I'll sign up to this the day "/who all kedge" shows fully camped. All jokes aside, as mentioned above, there are other places to go for XP. The real problem is everyone goes to the best spots to grind, myself included most of the time. This is a total shame because I have the most fun in the game when I don't care about the xp bar.

The population volume isn't the problem, the problem is the server is filled with 20 year EQ vets.

Christina.
03-23-2020, 01:57 AM
The population volume isn't the problem, the problem is the server is filled with 20 year EQ vets.

Zeboim
03-23-2020, 02:01 AM
Abolish ZEM 2020

El-Hefe
03-23-2020, 04:42 AM
The server isn't full, players just tend to exp in the same ole cookie cutter zones everyone uses over and over lol. Norrath is huge! Explore it! :)

No offense, but this is a bunch of bullshit.

fadetree
03-23-2020, 08:38 AM
What part of that is bullshit? As far as I know both parts are true. Norrath is huge, and players do tend to follow the same zone path on the way up.

Wallicker
03-23-2020, 08:57 AM
What the hell are you guys doing I legit always can find somewhere decent to xp 45+ within like 15 minutes. Like above said if SolB, Guk, Highkeep are camped just go somewhere else.

BloodMilkSky
03-23-2020, 09:08 AM
Yes reopen teal please!

Wallicker
03-23-2020, 09:10 AM
If you reopen teal would you only allow toons previously on teal to /move or anyone?

Stickyfingers
03-23-2020, 09:37 AM
Guess how many people were camping Unkempt Druids in Rathe Mtns yesterday? No one! Except me!

Go out there and find your spot.

Christina.
03-23-2020, 09:48 AM
So they're 64 players who voted yes an want another server open, hmm!? Come to RED there is PLENTY room /grin ��

..muahahah.

Nirgon
03-23-2020, 10:55 AM
Go learn Norrath instead of

CB->Unrest->MM and muh tunnel buffs

Lightloch
03-23-2020, 11:52 AM
Abolish ZEM 2020

Stickyfingers
03-23-2020, 12:05 PM
There were like 10 people in CT yesterday. Place has a million mobs.

Castle2.0
03-23-2020, 01:50 PM
So they're 64 players who voted yes an want another server open
Currently, 75 and it's specifically for a Teal reopen.

There were like 10 people in CT yesterday. Place has a million mobs.

Actually, a zone the size of CT with a million mobs would have 0 people... but on to my point.

CT is a bad example. In CT you're often getting heals through walls and sometimes weird Z-axis aggro. Combine that with very little loot and mobs that group together, fear, HT, etc. You won't get as many people.

Another reason CT is a bad example. 10 people is often very spread out at Rubi camps killing the nameds that drop Rubi or other loot that's worthwhile.

sebastin
03-23-2020, 02:32 PM
Split paw had 28 players it's always empty lol

PabloEdvardo
03-23-2020, 02:41 PM
The merge was a mistake. No classic server ever had the padded numbers of lvl46+ tryhards that Green does.

Multiple servers replicated a very classic experience -- the formation of distinct server cultures, population variances, and a sense of "choice".

Once Kunark drops, the amount of available content seems much more appropriate for a single server of tryhards.

Stickyfingers
03-23-2020, 03:03 PM
Currently, 75 and it's specifically for a Teal reopen.

Actually, a zone the size of CT with a million mobs would have 0 people... but on to my point.

CT is a bad example. In CT you're often getting heals through walls and sometimes weird Z-axis aggro. Combine that with very little loot and mobs that group together, fear, HT, etc. You won't get as many people.

Another reason CT is a bad example. 10 people is often very spread out at Rubi camps killing the nameds that drop Rubi or other loot that's worthwhile.

Wahhhhhh the zone is too hard. HEALZ THROUGH THE WALLS OMG. NO LOOT OMG. Complaints, all I hear is complaints.

I get that you want Teal open, so you can macro more Manastone camps without having to make sure your script has to run for 7 days.

Dithien
03-23-2020, 03:46 PM
Reopen Teal. Quarantine Green.

LoricL1222
03-23-2020, 03:47 PM
I agree Green is aids.

GnomeCaptain
03-23-2020, 07:21 PM
Teal was great let's bring it back.

It was there because of high Green pop.

Green pop is again really, really high.

So time for Teal!

El-Hefe
03-23-2020, 07:28 PM
Teal was the greatest server in MMO history.

The fact that people are still talking about it should be proof of that.

Rest In Peace, sweet prince.

Swish
03-23-2020, 07:32 PM
New red server lets go

putrid_plum
03-23-2020, 08:05 PM
Teal was for the people who couldn't handle Green.

El-Hefe
03-23-2020, 08:10 PM
Teal was for the people who couldn't handle Green.

A house party is just for people who couldn’t handle a prison riot.

radda
03-23-2020, 08:23 PM
no

NPC
03-23-2020, 09:11 PM
Simple solution, make red server the new teal. Teal was closed because of low population? Then what the MF is red? 20 people for a server? Make red new teal, you can still have PVP flags, for fuks sake, who wants a server with 50 people tops? Wouldnt be so bad if people weren't boxing, an breaking the supposed rules. I guess they did go real classic, a devs sand box where they buff the game for themselves and their friends for what they are playing, and to hell with everyone else.
People want to cry legacy items why people want new teal, when you 40th plus waiting for group camps because you cant solo, 5-6 hours, most people have a life. I waited days for camps before, not classic. Classic there were other severs to alleviate the congestion, which is what LOTS of people did, change servers to avoid the crowds.
Other seriously non-classic issues-
ZEMS should not be live till Velious or later
Charm was not this powerful
Root/Snare did not overwrite during this period unless you casted a more powerful version, if you cast the exact same root/snare you had to let them break to refresh. That's why you see classes getting multiple roots, snares, that dont really increase duration or usefulness, so why have them? This is why.
Exp tables, spawn tables, loot tables and spawn timers wrong for many, many zones
Lots of zones extremely over populated, instead of opening another server? So they are very aware of the over population if they are over populating spawns and lowering spawn timers, and increasing loot drops. That alone is ruining the classic feel, morons.
I've only played live 20 years ago in this era, then on an off until PoP, I remember this an I'm sure others do to.

Christina.
03-23-2020, 10:08 PM
Teal is gone lmao. Go exp somewhere other then ZEM zones, spoil's.

Or come play on red and get spanked..
Or go play on blue. There's plenty room ... I think it's more about legacy items, truly. NO, the damn Hieneken virus isnt a open up a server for us free-card lol. 😂

Madbad
03-23-2020, 10:59 PM
TL;DR OP wants an extra server to farm Manastones

Aethor
03-23-2020, 11:48 PM
green/teal is a waste imo

Vizax_Xaziv
03-24-2020, 12:41 AM

No the level 20-30 at least are basically all heavily-camped. Or at least WERE the past two nights I've been playing

Vizax_Xaziv
03-24-2020, 12:43 AM
I'll sign up to this the day "/who all kedge" shows fully camped. All jokes aside, as mentioned above, there are other places to go for XP. The real problem is everyone goes to the best spots to grind, myself included most of the time. This is a total shame because I have the most fun in the game when I don't care about the xp bar.

As has been suggested many times, the ZEM should be increased in several of the "less popular" zones. Hell for all I case they could even DECREASE the ZEM in the infamous zones.

It's painful comparing the XP rate in a low-ZEM zone to a high-ZEM zone. The high-ZEM zones really don't present the level of difficulty they once did, which was essentially the reason they were given him ZEMs in the first place!

Albane
03-24-2020, 01:05 AM
Open Teal. Remove the list items before hand though. If you go Teal, you aren't going for lists.

This game was not built around 500+ level 50's.

El-Hefe
03-24-2020, 01:08 AM
Open Teal. Remove the list items before hand though. If you go Teal, you aren't going for lists.

This game was not built around 500+ level 50's.

This is 100% reasonable.

evildoer
03-24-2020, 02:03 AM
Everyone is "working" from home and the server pop is rising. Manastone list is now 1 week. Camps are filling up.

When you got people sitting on a list to get into an exp group for 5+ hours... we've reached peak pop.

Sounds like you're mad that you can't get your 8th welfare manastone. Haha.

Looks like that bedpan you installed in your PC chair will have to wait until Kunark now.

baub
03-24-2020, 03:11 PM
teal was meant to alleviate the stress on the staff not compound it

your own PetitionQuest was your downfall :(

Nebulon
03-24-2020, 03:47 PM
YES. 600-800 pop is so much better.

Gustoo
03-24-2020, 04:24 PM
Geez all the teal vs green is a real hoot.

I vote for finding other zones to play in.

El-Hefe
03-24-2020, 06:06 PM
People just don’t understand how great Teal was, and they never will because they weren’t there.

Gatorsmash
03-24-2020, 09:23 PM
Yes.

Server is a shit show now of overcrowding. 1200 people at 2pm EST? Everyday is the weekend now.

Castle2.0
03-25-2020, 11:38 AM
People just don’t understand how great Teal was, and they never will because they weren’t there.

+1

Also, Yes's currently twice the No's.

douglas1999
03-25-2020, 12:44 PM

If people want to sit on a list for 5 hours instead of just going somewhere else that's their problem. I've never had trouble finding a way to make progress somehow during prime time. The only classes that have an excuses are like... rogues and warriors cause they can't solo for shit.

HandOfFate
03-25-2020, 05:29 PM
Teal would get me to come back!

Mattpearson
03-25-2020, 05:34 PM
Bah.. not a real poll! But yes.. they should never have been merged. /shrug

Merge was planned since the first day of Teal and u should have read that on the font he front page of P99 website.

Also I agree with Cristiana or something like that... Norrath is huge explore it... or compete!

Original starter servers had approximately 10x the server that u all call overpopulated, all of u who think this is overpopulated have not played real early age classic servers where there are 20+ players in all zones and over 100 in more than just East commons.

Wutaan
03-25-2020, 05:41 PM
Would need to implement some sort of code to cut drops/coin loot in half in order to split servers. Nothing will fix the top heaviness of the server nor the perma camped items, tbh keeping a classic timeline was a mistake IF you catered to the hardcore but good thing p99 does not. They cater to the player who takes his time and explores the game and enjoys the social aspect which lessening the population would diminish for that player.

The motivations to even re-open Teal is greedy and anti-social to begin with.

Bigsham
03-26-2020, 07:35 PM
This guy just wants to double camp manastones even more

teal worst idea ever

not happening anyways

nice try

HandOfFate
03-26-2020, 07:46 PM
Half /list loot reopen teal. Green post merger is sh!te.

Castle2.0
03-28-2020, 09:43 PM
1400+ people online on Green... Discuss...

GnomeCaptain
03-28-2020, 09:48 PM
Teal must come back.

Green sucks now, too many people, everywhere I go there they are.

I've pretty much stopped playing.

And I tend to stick to areas that were quite empty before the past couple weeks.

Christina.
03-28-2020, 10:15 PM
Teal must come back.

Green sucks now, too many people, everywhere I go there they are.

I've pretty much stopped playing.

And I tend to stick to areas that were quite empty before the past couple weeks.

Too many people is a good thing! Wow you guys are crazy lol

Kanuvan
03-29-2020, 01:38 AM
dont do this, only people that want this are the 5 /list campers that trade accounts, everyone else is enjoying the large increase of opportunities to xp in various new zones theyve never seen before

HandOfFate
03-29-2020, 03:17 AM
If /list is the hangup, reopen Teal but take away /list. Problem solved.

El-Hefe
03-29-2020, 05:26 AM

This is the way to go about it.

Teal was amazing. People who don't want it reopened just can't comprehend it's glory. They weren't there. They know not what they do.

Christina.
03-29-2020, 07:36 AM
Take away all ZEM, spread em even more!

Castle2.0
03-29-2020, 09:29 AM

Sounds like a good solution. Sol Ro came out before PoHate. If they follow the original order, PoHate doesn't drop in April - Sol Ro would instead.

If they follow their declared patch system, it's this Friday April 3.

How about we reopen Teal with Sol Ro Fri April 3?

Furitor
03-29-2020, 11:55 AM
I don't know where you're getting Friday April 3rd from. If you're referring to the wiki, that's not entirely correct the last time I checked it.

It says May in the official post which was edited on Feb. 9th:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333743

So Hate drops on May 1st.

Mblake81
03-29-2020, 01:36 PM

The problem is the 20 year old EQ vets couldn't move on to new things because the industry took a shit on the genre (correction: Computers). I blame Blizzard (and Microsoft) but then again an MMORPG like we know it won't work on a console and the expectations are to make new games that appeal to the same audience as wow.

I didn't think I would still be messing around with this game 20 years later, would have laughed at you. The future is near and it is full of promise. I mean, we have EQ in 1999 think about what we will have in 2009 or 2019 (HAHA)

[Enter Xbox]

The mere idea of plugging in a KB&M, the zones being meh to work on them and the overall gameplay consisting or quest markers and Awesome Button mashing controllers..you would require the Common Core education to find them entertaining.

[Enter Cellphones & Tablets]

Who am I joking, it would be mobile. Raid: Shadow Legends. Free to play, skin store for that sweet John Wick skin in your high fantasy MMORPG, coin buying and gift cards for your epic weapon.
..posting the Fry "Take my money" meme on message boards.

Any dissenters would be astro-turfed by the parent companies online digital mercenary group posting nonsense "I love this game because X" or Ok Boomer. Reddit taught me that and whats more the users there know it and have commented about it.

Modern gaming is for jerks. So here we are fighting over 20 damn year old skeleton spawns, so STFU and be happy that at least this exists. Your sorry asses could be outside or playing a fucking MOBA..or any one of the same cookie cutter games on its 8th iteration and running on one of three game engines because that is all this industry can shit out despite being the most profitable and popular it has ever been.

kaev
03-29-2020, 02:58 PM
... So here we are fighting over 20 damn year old skeleton spawns, so STFU and be happy that at least this exists. Your sorry asses could be outside or playing a fucking MOBA..or any one of the same cookie cutter games on its 8th iteration and running on one of three game engines because that is all this industry can shit out despite being the most profitable and popular it has ever been.

preach on brother! (inkies are still easy mode tho)

Danth
03-29-2020, 04:05 PM
The problem is the 20 year old EQ vets couldn't move on to new things because the industry took a shit on the genre (correction: Computers). I blame Blizzard (and Microsoft) but then again an MMORPG like we know it won't work on a console and the expectations are to make new games that appeal to the same audience as wow.

I didn't think I would still be messing around with this game 20 years later, would have laughed at you. The future is near and it is full of promise. I mean, we have EQ in 1999 think about what we will have in 2009 or 2019 (HAHA).

That about sums it up for me. The computer gaming market today seems to cater to people who like very different things than I like. I don't decide between P1999 and some modern game so much as P1999 versus other non-computer activities or the couple other 1990's era games I still tinker around with once in awhile.

Danth

gherron
03-31-2020, 04:39 AM
Take away all ZEM, spread em even more!

This is a great idea. I wish ZEM/exp bonuses were only for the sub-20/sub-25 zones. This would absolutely make people spread out.

Mblake81
03-31-2020, 01:27 PM
This is a great idea. I wish ZEM/exp bonuses were only for the sub-20/sub-25 zones. This would absolutely make people spread out.

if it has steady PUGs

Kohedron
03-31-2020, 01:51 PM
Sounds like you just want full instancing so no one can dare interfere with your precious pixels.

Tuljin
03-31-2020, 04:08 PM
Wahhhhhh the zone is too hard. HEALZ THROUGH THE WALLS OMG. NO LOOT OMG. Complaints, all I hear is complaints.

I get that you want Teal open, so you can macro more Manastone camps without having to make sure your script has to run for 7 days.

TL;DR OP wants an extra server to farm Manastones

Sounds like you're mad that you can't get your 8th welfare manastone. Haha.

Looks like that bedpan you installed in your PC chair will have to wait until Kunark now.

This guy just wants to double camp manastones even more

teal worst idea ever

not happening anyways

nice try

Sounds like you just want full instancing so no one can dare interfere with your precious pixels.

The vote should be "Is Mannastone the #1 biggest douche in the decade plus history of P99"

It'd be interesting to count the number of those "yes" votes

Castle2.0
04-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Sounds like Tuljin is getting off track here into his fantasy "Hate on Mannastone" thread idea. Feel free to go start your own thread in RnF if it makes ya happy.

Back on topic. Almost at 200 people agree, open Teal. Our numbers grow.

magnetaress
04-02-2020, 05:45 PM
dont need a manastone or a guise,

be a real dark elf, not a fake dark elf,

u want fast mana regen? lich, or canni

otherwise, just roll an erudite cleric and get that mask before it gets nerfed

Whirled
04-02-2020, 07:30 PM
reopening teal for those that were there would be cool.
maybe stop with the multiple server choice so cant be on green or teal at same time, Red , blue fine but not green or teal kinda cuz ppl mention double camping items which is greedo and no one wants to get shot by han solo

Jimjam
04-02-2020, 08:54 PM
dont need a manastone or a guise,

be a real dark elf, not a fake dark elf,

u want fast mana regen? lich, or canni

otherwise, just roll an erudite cleric and get that mask before it gets nerfed

Prenerf masks don’t get grandfathered. They also get nerfed.

Source: my inklings.

GnomeCaptain
04-02-2020, 10:04 PM
So I reckon Teal will be open in time for the weekend??

RIGHT!?

Zeboim
04-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Interestingly, the adjusted ZEMs have made it so that now it's not that everyone 40+ gathers in HHK to level...

Now they don't gather anywhere, as far as I can tell.

Swish
04-03-2020, 03:01 AM
Interestingly, the adjusted ZEMs have made it so that now it's not that everyone 40+ gathers in HHK to level...

Now they don't gather anywhere, as far as I can tell.

I'd still camp bards and nobles. Easy camp even if its a bit slower.

galach
04-03-2020, 12:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/P1qECjb.jpg

El-Hefe
04-03-2020, 01:32 PM
Please gib Teal serber Daddy Rogean.

Jamz Hopeslayer
04-03-2020, 01:36 PM
I think re-opening Teal for a dew weeks or so would be a great idea.

BleuStones
04-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Keep it like it is.

Gustoo
04-03-2020, 04:49 PM

galach is the best

Old_PVP
04-03-2020, 04:54 PM

Fuck Green / Teal

If Red doesn't get any love, neither do you!

El-Hefe
04-04-2020, 07:12 PM
The world still hasn’t forgotten about the greatest MMO server of all time.

The time for Teal is now. Bestow us with Teal dankness Rogean.

Baler
04-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Sorry you didn't get manastone

magnetaress
04-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Voted no.

freeloader128
04-04-2020, 09:59 PM
Poll Yes Open another sever people arent leaving groups for 6-8hours at a time and not many other zone to level in at certain levels unless u wanna kill 1000s greens to get same as killing 100 blue mobs.. because server is over populated

Castle2.0
04-04-2020, 10:06 PM
Almost 1400 on tonight.

I got my manastones, happy if sol ro launched today.

Lets keep the yes votes coming in.

Getting a HUGE response!

Culex
04-05-2020, 12:35 PM
OPEN TEAL! :)

El-Hefe
04-05-2020, 01:53 PM
I’d be happy to see a Teal server opened without any list items available.

knucklehead
04-05-2020, 10:53 PM
I’d be happy to see a Teal server opened without any list items available.

Why?

What makes that better, outside of making sure sockers don't have to try and split their efforts across two servers?

Swish
04-06-2020, 12:19 AM

Vizax_Xaziv
04-06-2020, 12:33 AM
Sorry you didn't get manastone

I'd be perfectly happy with them reopening Teal and REMOVING the legacy items now a month early.

I'd still transfer over (and I'm a 36 Shaman who's yet to camp any of my legacies)

Jimjam
04-06-2020, 04:45 AM
These items were removed and/or fixed for a reason. I’d love teal 2.0 to be non-legacy.

magnetaress
04-06-2020, 05:25 AM
try blue, or red?

El-Hefe
04-06-2020, 06:14 AM
try blue, or red?

You guys want champagne? Why not try tap water or bleach instead?

The people want the glory and euphoria only Teal can bring. Not some feeble imitation.

Jimjam
04-06-2020, 08:41 AM
You guys want champagne? Why not try tap water or bleach instead?

The people want the glory and euphoria only Teal can bring. Not some feeble imitation.

You can sodastream white wine but that doesn’t make it teal.

Gamkek
04-06-2020, 03:10 PM
There must be a lot of "classic" players here with shorter (or real selective) memories. I played on E'ci since near-launch. 1500 prime time players was a normal, healthy population back in the pre-Kunark era, and we're not even there yet.

I'd also like to re-iterate what others have said here. If you go outside the popular, standard leveling track you've always followed, there are tons of places to level up and even camp interesting gear. It may not be ideal or provide you the perfect min-max gear for your level, but you'll progress nearly as fast as you would anywhere else in ideal conditions, and definitely faster than you would having to compete for mobs in over-populated zones. Temple of Cazic-Thule is a great example someone else gave. That place was constantly packed pre-Kunark on the offical servers. Usually, it had several groups going, with multiple good items camps in there, constant LFG/LFM calls, and it's damn near empty on P99 Green. I recall it distinctly, as I played several Ogre/Troll characters.

So long story short, the server is not over-populated. Talk overpop when we're ~2000. Now get out there and explore the world vs. just doing your same comfy track. Try to XP in some places you maybe haven't before. You might accidentally have fun and see something you forgot, or have never seen before. :)

Gustoo
04-06-2020, 03:23 PM
There must be a lot of "classic" players here with shorter (or real selective) memories. I played on E'ci since near-launch. 1500 prime time players was a normal, healthy population back in the pre-Kunark era, and we're not even there yet.

I'd also like to re-iterate what others have said here. If you go outside the popular, standard leveling track you've always followed, there are tons of places to level up and even camp interesting gear. It may not be ideal or provide you the perfect min-max gear for your level, but you'll progress nearly as fast as you would anywhere else in ideal conditions, and definitely faster than you would having to compete for mobs in over-populated zones. Temple of Cazic-Thule is a great example someone else gave. That place was constantly packed pre-Kunark on the offical servers. Usually, it had several groups going, with multiple good items camps in there, constant LFG/LFM calls, and it's damn near empty on P99 Green. I recall it distinctly, as I played several Ogre/Troll characters.

So long story short, the server is not over-populated. Talk overpop when we're ~2000. Now get out there and explore the world vs. just doing your same comfy track. Try to XP in some places you maybe haven't before. You might accidentally have fun and see something you forgot, or have never seen before. :)

For softies here, if the nybright sisters are camped, its overpopped.

LOL

Gamkek
04-06-2020, 03:42 PM
For softies here, if the nybright sisters are camped, its overpopped.

LOL

LMAO, straight up! :D

Kohedron
04-06-2020, 04:02 PM
I do not like instancing, unlike apparently most people on Green, therefore I do not want Teal to return.

knucklehead
04-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Now that all pros have filled their socks and got their legacy items, they're all about recalling "healthy 2000 pop classic" servers and how it's not fun if everyone has a shot at the pixels they've already collected

Or something about "broken economy on blue" that somehow doesn't exist now if there's ever a merge at the end of progression on green.

I really think, though, that they're just mad after 10 years they saved 10 million plat and got their item and worried it'll get slightly devalued four years from now.

Or realize if more people have their broken gear then everyone might realize gear can bring you 90% of the way to "great player" status, and they'd lose a bit of their own "legendary <class>" status.

People like to play games. Doesn't have to be super easy, but it does need to be more than wheel-spinning LFG. There's no inalienable right to remain ahead of the curve on gear, then lock it down with gatekeeping campaigns.

Lot of those young bucks would wreck you if given an opportunity to get the stuff you got, and ya know it.

El-Hefe
04-06-2020, 07:25 PM
I do not like instancing, unlike apparently most people on Green, therefore I do not want Teal to return.

They often opened new servers back in the day.

Gustoo
04-06-2020, 07:47 PM
Can we please get a full ban for everyone who wants a third non pvp server cuz too many people to enjoy the company of?

I'm getting physically ill and all my characters are saying "out of food and drink" despite having tons of milk and bread.

Swish
04-06-2020, 07:56 PM
Can we please get a full ban for everyone who wants a third non pvp server cuz too many people to enjoy the company of?

He's right. Socially distance yourselves over to red, no camp issues that seems to be the real issue here.

Mblake81
04-07-2020, 07:55 AM
That about sums it up for me. The computer gaming market today seems to cater to people who like very different things than I like.

Someone else must've really liked the way computer games were back when because someone like me had no say in it. I grew into those tastes. EQ had nothing to do with anything I knew beforehand.

put Fortnite dance emotes in front of me and expect a smile? (https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1047447467967598593)

https://i.imgur.com/baYK1rp.jpg

Kohedron
04-07-2020, 08:20 AM
They often opened new servers back in the day.
Not because of 1200 pop, but ok?

El-Hefe
04-07-2020, 08:32 AM
Not because of 1200 pop, but ok?

They opened new servers when the available ones became overcrowded. Twenty years of experience and knowledge means the server is very top heavy and 1400 - 1500 is overcrowded when it comes to Green.

Gamkek
04-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Now that all pros have filled their socks and got their legacy items, they're all about recalling "healthy 2000 pop classic" servers and how it's not fun if everyone has a shot at the pixels they've already collected

Or something about "broken economy on blue" that somehow doesn't exist now if there's ever a merge at the end of progression on green.

I really think, though, that they're just mad after 10 years they saved 10 million plat and got their item and worried it'll get slightly devalued four years from now.

Or realize if more people have their broken gear then everyone might realize gear can bring you 90% of the way to "great player" status, and they'd lose a bit of their own "legendary <class>" status.

People like to play games. Doesn't have to be super easy, but it does need to be more than wheel-spinning LFG. There's no inalienable right to remain ahead of the curve on gear, then lock it down with gatekeeping campaigns.

Lot of those young bucks would wreck you if given an opportunity to get the stuff you got, and ya know it.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or who you're talking about. You should get into creative writing, what with the complete dream world you've managed to concoct out of thin air. You keep having your fun on the forums standing up those straw men and knocking them down, though.

I only started on Green about two weeks ago, after having taken a long hiatus from P99. Even on Blue I don't have a character higher than level 40. I have fuck all and nothing, and the screenies to prove it. I've never been a power player, or a socker, and never will be. I'm a filthy casual and always have been. If anyone should want a Teal server, it should be me. But I don't want it because I know it's not necessary and I don't give a flying shit what items I have access to. I don't play the game to excel or feel rad about myself. I play it to have fun, and honestly, having more people active in the world is more fun. I like that there are so many groups and camp, and I like having to go camp alternative stuff. It's fun, and is exactly how EQ was on live. I can't tell you how many times on live I had to go camp gnolls or aviaks in Lake Rathetear or some other obscure, "lame" camp because all the popular stuff was impossible to get into. This is the most "classic" P99 has been since I found it, because of the pop and because everyone had to start over. The only way we could make it more classic would be to erase everyone's memories of all game knowledge, but obviously that's impossible.

kjs86z
04-07-2020, 03:24 PM
consider blue

GnomeCaptain
04-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Teal open yet?

What's the wait?

knucklehead
04-07-2020, 09:21 PM
I only started on Green about two weeks ago, after having taken a long hiatus from P99.

"Join Date: May 2010"

Okay, lol.

wicadragon
04-07-2020, 11:19 PM
ok Im confused. Maybe I misread something somewhere.
Is blue server closing?

Asteria
04-08-2020, 08:12 PM
Hard NOOOOOOO :o

Knono
04-09-2020, 08:16 AM
Re-open Teal!!!!

Gamkek
04-09-2020, 12:01 PM
"Join Date: May 2010"

Okay, lol.

Wow, your username is accurate. You realize blue has been open for a decade, of course. Stop being a ridiculous troll already.

El-Hefe
04-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Rock hard “Yes” for Teal.

Doktoor
04-09-2020, 05:09 PM
I'll be one of the few dissenters. I started on Teal and yeah, it was great. But I've made new friends now and also have not had much trouble finding groups.

I have a 50 and a mid-level twink. I can always find something to do on one of them...

knucklehead
04-11-2020, 08:23 PM
Wow, your username is accurate. You realize blue has been open for a decade, of course. Stop being a ridiculous troll already.

Stop being a ridiculous entitled gatekeeper already.

Castle2.0
04-16-2020, 09:29 AM
Close to 300 "YES"

Wow!

Geomance22
04-16-2020, 09:34 AM
"im losing the competition for raid pixels" the thread

magnetaress
04-16-2020, 10:55 AM
"im losing the competition for raid pixels" the thread

Castle2.0
04-16-2020, 06:59 PM
*checks notes on who got the last few Voxes*

Cool story bro.

Currently 297 to 131. More than 2:1 want open. Noice.

magnetaress
04-16-2020, 07:07 PM
*chomps RWWs*

El-Hefe
04-16-2020, 10:06 PM
Pretty obvious that the world needs a Teal server.

YendorLootmonkey
04-17-2020, 12:58 AM

Cool story bro.

Ugh, don't stir up the hornet's nest.

knucklehead
04-21-2020, 03:30 PM
Now if the 70% could just set up small recurring donations with notes asking to use their donations to offset the cost of a returned Teal server, maybe they'd be down with it.

At least take the expense away, if not the additional headaches on the volunteers who run everything.

cd288
04-22-2020, 03:12 PM
I don't think they'd open a second server again at this point just to re-merge again. Too much craziness with continuing to split and merge economies, etc. Not worth it when Kunark will be out in just a couple months.

sebastin
04-23-2020, 09:56 AM
Wow 323 yeses exactly how many people logged on teal when it was up.lol

Gustoo
04-23-2020, 10:06 AM
People just wanna double AFK pharm manabones

Bigsham
04-23-2020, 05:12 PM
Wow 323 yeses exactly how many people logged on teal when it was up.lol

not many and most were just double boxing the new servers to double camp legacy items so one day after the great merge they would somehow be better

Swish
04-23-2020, 05:17 PM

Cool story bro.

Currently 297 to 131. More than 2:1 want open. Noice.

Your vote counts.

Castle2.0
04-23-2020, 11:30 PM
I only recently joined <Forum Warriors> so I am not sure about past polls, but considering server population is 1,500 at peak, almost 500 people voting on a poll seems... noteworthy.

Would the Devs consider doing something akin to what the White House does?

If you get enough signatures on a petition, you'll get an official response.

I think the ~500 people who voted would super appreciate a response of any kind.

Ytraz
04-24-2020, 07:55 AM
Is Teal a fresh copy of blue (kunark, velious, and their patches) or just another copy of green? I’d prefer the former

drackgon
04-24-2020, 08:30 AM
Ytraz Teal was a server they opened up like a week into green. Its just like green just allowed players characters created first few weeks a 1 time Xfer to teal. Or players could ofc just make a new toon over there. Teal was bae, the zones weren't as packed at all. Usually id say both green and teal would be like 15% difference in population IE Green would be around 750, Teal would be around 650. Though one bleeding issue was, people could box between servers. So Green players played both so the numbers were skewed. Don't think Admins ever released how many players were not boxing.

What I cant stand is how Red with a constant population of 20-30(maybe 40 during Peak?) is still fine. But Teal which had to have at least 350+ wasn't. I guess they just didn't want double pixels going out.

cd288
04-24-2020, 12:33 PM
Ytraz Teal was a server they opened up like a week into green. Its just like green just allowed players characters created first few weeks a 1 time Xfer to teal. Or players could ofc just make a new toon over there. Teal was bae, the zones weren't as packed at all. Usually id say both green and teal would be like 15% difference in population IE Green would be around 750, Teal would be around 650. Though one bleeding issue was, people could box between servers. So Green players played both so the numbers were skewed. Don't think Admins ever released how many players were not boxing.

What I cant stand is how Red with a constant population of 20-30(maybe 40 during Peak?) is still fine. But Teal which had to have at least 350+ wasn't. I guess they just didn't want double pixels going out.

Red exists because it's a completely different rule set server. Teal was a temporary server that was designed to reduce some of the overcrowding in the lowbie zones during the initial launch of Green.

Note that by overcrowding I mean hundreds of people in every newbie zone such that you basically had to sit on one random trash mob spawn to get any EXP. Overcrowding is NOT "omg I have to wait an hour to get a group" or "omg all the specific stuff I want to solo is camped and I won't go anywhere else for EXP". Green is a pretty accurate reflection of classic in that regard.

knucklehead
04-25-2020, 03:01 PM
Overcrowding is NOT "omg I have to wait an hour to get a group" or "omg all the specific stuff I want to solo is camped and I won't go anywhere else for EXP". Green is a pretty accurate reflection of classic in that regard.

It's not an hour, it's not "the specific stuff I want to solo" it's "everywhere all the time, all weekend, and by weekend I mean Thursday through Tuesday."

Green is not an accurate reflection of classic in that regard, because populations weren't top heavy with 30+ characters.

The *servers* could handle 2k pop, the *content* never could. Kunark was planned out to expand that content when more people got to that level.

Poopsockgatekeepers need to stop misremembering history. :)

Nobody wants your bullshit manastone /prasme /loveme /respecplz list camps, they just wanna play something other than LFG til tired.

cd288
04-25-2020, 05:31 PM
It's not an hour, it's not "the specific stuff I want to solo" it's "everywhere all the time, all weekend, and by weekend I mean Thursday through Tuesday."

Green is not an accurate reflection of classic in that regard, because populations weren't top heavy with 30+ characters.

The *servers* could handle 2k pop, the *content* never could. Kunark was planned out to expand that content when more people got to that level.

Poopsockgatekeepers need to stop misremembering history. :)

Nobody wants your bullshit manastone /prasme /loveme /respecplz list camps, they just wanna play something other than LFG til tired.

Sorry the waaambulance is stuck in traffic but it will be there for you soon

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 06:09 PM
Sorry the waaambulance is stuck in traffic but it will be there for you soon

still posting in this thread, tryred :p

MrQuackerson
04-25-2020, 10:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lrIbPUl.png

Castle2.0
04-25-2020, 10:14 PM
~1,700 on tonight.

People say "get off the beaten path and try a new zone"

There are LESS than 50 non-city zones.

If everyone spread out evenly, that's 34 people per zone.

Are people evenly spread out in levels from 1-50? No. Top heavy.
Are zones that support various level ranges about equal? No. Bottom-mid heavy.
Are people really going to spread out any way? No.

1700 doesn't mean Teal 850 and Green 850 pop. When more space opens up, more people will start to play again. Maybe 1,000 and 1,000.

There isn't room for new players or returning players right now. There isn't enough for the people actually playing.

Jamz Hopeslayer
04-25-2020, 10:17 PM
~1,700 on tonight.

1700 doesn't mean Teal 850 and Green 850 pop. When more space opens up, more people will start to play again. Maybe 1,000 and 1,000.

There isn't room for new players or returning players right now. There isn't enough for the people actually playing.

He ain't wrong.

treefiddey
04-26-2020, 01:53 AM
~1,700 on tonight.

Just putting this here - the server per-level pop distribution on Saturday Night:
https://i.imgur.com/c0FhbSV.png

kaev
04-26-2020, 04:19 AM
Just putting this here - the server per-level pop distribution on Saturday Night:

Yes. We're approximately at the level distribution and peak population the oldest live servers reached about 2 months before Kunark, and those servers already had Hate & Sky. (There were some that had more pop than Green does, peaking at/near 2000 most every day.) There was much fussing and moaning about the situation then, until Kunark finally released. How many months 'til Kunark here?

Jimjam
04-26-2020, 05:57 AM
Yes. We're approximately at the level distribution and peak population the oldest live servers reached about 2 months before Kunark, and those servers already had Hate & Sky. (There were some that had more pop than Green does, peaking at/near 2000 most every day.) There was much fussing and moaning about the situation then, until Kunark finally released. How many months 'til Kunark here?

But in this case the complaints of having powered through all the content and having nothing left to do is self inflicted. We all knew we had to wait about a year before we’d have much meaningful content for 45+.

ChooChoo Train
04-26-2020, 07:50 AM
People log on lower level alts bc it’s impossible to play higher level toons though or just log off outright when it’s super crowded.

magnetaress
04-26-2020, 11:11 AM
People log on lower level alts bc it’s impossible to play higher level toons though or just log off outright when it’s super crowded.

Thats pretty normal and how I got most of my groups as a perpetual reroll'n lowbie once velious had rolled around live, by that time there were a lot of people who 'knew the game' but didn't enjoy the rat race. So they came to orc 1 to RP rangers with others.

And this is prefect. It is exactly the environment EQ was meant to create. Eliminating this would just re-engage these people in behaviors they have no control over because it is in their natures.

*dons assless chaps cracks dom whip*

Castle2.0
04-26-2020, 11:34 AM
34% level 40-50s @ 1700 online = 578 characters

How many level 40-50s is that per zone that supports exp or desirable loot for someone 40-50?

Can check out https://wiki.project1999.com/Recommended_Levels_and_ZEM_List

Only ~20 zones where it lists 40-50 as exp. This includes 12 cities, some of which are not feasible or highly impractical to exp in (exp mobs next to level 60 GM mobs, no room to kite, lots of level 50+ roamers, etc.)

If you're realistic on zones: SolB, Lower Guk, Sol A, CT, Paw, Perma, OOT, Feerott, Oasis, Oggok, Grobb, East FP, 1 of the Neriaks, Kedge you got 14 zones

This means 42 level 40-50s per zone.

Which of the above zones can handle 42 level 40-50s? MAYBE Sol B, Lower Guk, Kedge
Which zones can't handle 42 level 40-50s? Oggok, Grobb, EFP, 1 of the neriaks, Paw, Perma, OOT, Feerott, Oasis, Sol A, CT. Also keep in mind the level 30-40s in some of these zones.
Can we just add all these extra people to SolB or Lower Guk? No

Caveat: Big raid guilds are socking dragons and you got some people camping in lower-mid level zones (camping HBC in MM), powerlevelling low levels, and sitting at list camps.

Even so, it's pretty clear Green is overpopulated. That's just looking at the higher end.

When Sol Ro drops and legacy camps are done, you'll have 40+ people levels 35-50 freed up to play in other camps/zones.

When we're already past a comfortable population, you'll really be able to feel 40+ additional committed level 35+ players filling up zones/camps.

EDIT: Didn't include LFay because it's a handful of brownie spawns 1-3 people will kill. Didn't include MM because it's a mid-level zone.

cd288
04-26-2020, 11:42 AM

Definitely not at the peak population of oldest live servers before Kunark. That’s not nearly correct.

GnomeCaptain
04-26-2020, 07:10 PM
So Teal still hasn't been reopened?

Weird.

magnetaress
04-26-2020, 07:20 PM
So Teal still hasn't been reopened?

Weird.

You're welcome to open a new server.

GnomeCaptain
04-26-2020, 07:33 PM
You're welcome to open a new server.

Haha, great point, troll!
There's so much precedent for it, so logical!

kaizersoze
04-26-2020, 08:08 PM
Speed up the timeline and release Kunark. More zones available, more leveling to do, legacy bs gone, less bitching ;)

Veikuri
04-26-2020, 09:04 PM
Wish they would open up another server. This game has gotten extremely boring on Green. At the very least let us transfer our characters to Blue minus any of the removed items.

magnetaress
04-26-2020, 09:16 PM
Wish they would open up another server. This game has gotten extremely boring on Green. At the very least let us transfer our characters to Blue minus any of the removed items.

Nocht
04-26-2020, 10:07 PM
Opening up Kunark would be sexy af

Asteria
04-26-2020, 11:18 PM
Can always do something else with your free time til Kunark drops or play a different server/game! Its gets easier to do after that 1st week or so of P99 green withdrawal. :p

Cobham
04-27-2020, 03:12 AM
Have any of you idiots considered the fact that once this Covid19 virus passes and the majority of people go back to their normal lives/work that the population will drop significantly?

There's a couple of threads out there talking about it but still including the argument for
teal, but even when teal got merged we were in the middle of this lockdown pandemic so opening another teal temporarily would only mean More work for an already understaffed team. I'm not sure what the best solution is for anyone, but do i think people should stick this out, trust the Devs some more and wait to see what happens come normality? Absolutely. Don't like the Devs or what they're doing? Offer your free time to join their team, i'm sure they'd find you a job even if you don't have programming skills. Not keyboard warrior on the forums.

If server pop does not change once everyone's lives goes back to normal (this could be post Kunark I grant you) THEN I think devs would consider talking about an additional server, but chances are it would be a copy/paste of green, not a mix in-between where boxing is allowed.

Castle2.0
04-27-2020, 01:20 PM
371 ;)

Nexii
04-27-2020, 01:55 PM
Yes, when lists are at 20+

magnetaress
04-27-2020, 01:55 PM
Can always do something else with your free time til Kunark drops or play a different server/game! Its gets easier to do after that 1st week or so of P99 green withdrawal. :p

https://i.imgur.com/1tt3v0F.gif

ya if i play on green again definately post kunark launch almost garanteed

Castle2.0
05-05-2020, 01:27 AM
383 and counting...

/lists are over. Hate hype gonna fade in time. Then, camps/exp spots gonna fill up FAST.

How many votes do we need to get a response from Devs?

DMN
05-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Romaine plz gib teal.

Bigsham
05-05-2020, 09:17 PM
they wont re open the server it will just bomb when all the kids go back to college

El-Hefe
05-05-2020, 09:28 PM
they wont re open the server it will just bomb when all the kids go back to college

So... March?

mcoy
05-05-2020, 09:58 PM
If anything the most "unclassic" part is the amount of level 50's we have already. Rather than reopening Teal a retroactive xp nerf should be put in place so anyone max 50 is instead max 29 instead. We're what, 7 months in? It's been a while but I'm pretty sure I was still thinking about what my surname would be when I hit 20 on my first char that was spawned in April of '99. If only I had known jumping would make me run faster - would probably have been level 30 by then...

-Mcoy

cd288
05-06-2020, 12:22 AM
Feel like this thread can be moved to RnF now

drackgon
05-06-2020, 06:36 AM
Mcoy you fail 2 realize how many gamers across servers will max 50 way faster then you, just because your personal exp was different don't try and fix others to be the same. Me personally I was 49 right at the fear release on live with a shmmy. And I shared an account with my brother who leveled a human mage to 29ish then stopped(bc mages sucked) and rerolled Troll SK, even by fear he was 35. Me and my older brother played a lot even sharing an account our account was always on 24/7 we just didnt play each other toons.

cd288
05-06-2020, 11:31 AM
Mcoy you fail 2 realize how many gamers across servers will max 50 way faster then you, just because your personal exp was different don't try and fix others to be the same. Me personally I was 49 right at the fear release on live with a shmmy. And I shared an account with my brother who leveled a human mage to 29ish then stopped(bc mages sucked) and rerolled Troll SK, even by fear he was 35. Me and my older brother played a lot even sharing an account our account was always on 24/7 we just didnt play each other toons.

Yeah I mean there were definitely tons of 50s on live by Kunark release. People were complaining everywhere about needing more content because they had gone through everything and maxed out their chars. I’m sure P99 has more than live did, but I don’t think it’s by some drastic margin.

People who cite how long it took them to get to 50 would of course not realized how top heavy their server was pre-Kunark (and how far before Kunark that problem arose) because they took a long time to get to the higher levels so they weren’t even personally experiencing the situation for most of the pre-Kunark days.

The solution here isn’t to ask for Teal (essentially instancing in another name), it’s to consider whether the staff should reopen Kunark maybe a month or two earlier than planned (certainly the EQ devs would have opened it as soon as they could).

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 11:38 AM
If pantheon gets launched I wonder if the die hards from here will bleed over to there?

I imagine the 1st EQ players to attain greatness were all unemployed and retired and sat around playing tabletop and MUDs and had max lvl everything gemstone characters botted x500 before EQ lunched.

The sad thing is people don't really have an RP environment, and aren't encouraged to RP. Botting and automation is generally 'looked passed' especially in the pay to play environment where the companies believe they will lose all their subscriptions etc... lot of fear in the community.

Really all we need is two or 3 good clean boxes with heavily RP rules sets a few dedicated neckbeards with GM powers to just nuke anyone suspicious or unworthy. Screw machine detection, you got to use people and give them room to make mistakes, be a bit kingqueenpinish, nothing replaces human eyes or feelings.

Then they will all migrate back to PEQ the grand creation and RoZ where they can raid with 500 super crays while they down their cheetohs and talk about red99 via IRC

Castle2.0
05-06-2020, 02:29 PM
Feel like this thread can be moved to RnF now Says the man voting "no", wanting to get the almost 400 YES's buried in RnF-land.

At 400 YES's I'm gonna ping @Rogean on Discord for an official response - but not until then.

Who wants to be #400?

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 02:31 PM
if u guys shut down red to open another teal, u will have all those crazy people on teal2.0 and then RoZ will be the dominant force in the weirdo market... just think about it some

Bigsham
05-06-2020, 07:45 PM
yea no crazy people on green or blue

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 09:22 PM
yea no crazy people on green or blue

I didn't say that. I said the red ones would also be there. :D

The effect is cumulative.

aaezil
05-06-2020, 09:23 PM
Sorry you didnt get teal

Nirgon
05-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Go play Aradune server and also ban magne for ban evasion

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 10:29 PM
Go play Aradune server and also ban magne for ban evasion

Your bouys told me u were super chill and pretty cool in game, is this true?

Narashino
05-06-2020, 10:41 PM
Ya'll wanted contested mobs and that old school feel and now that you have it again, its too much for you to handle? Must've been those nostalgia goggle you were wearing.

Castle2.0
05-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Since we broke 400 YES's, I tagged Rogean in Discord.

Let's see if we get a response to our petition.

MakkanB
05-07-2020, 10:45 AM
If I go another week waking up each morning to find oasis specs and oggok camped all day I'm going to attack the necro supply line and go downstream to the early necro camps at wc rings/sisters to prevent other necros from leveling up to compete for the camp. Gotta root em out at the source.

magnetaress
05-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Try red.

Shaunathan
05-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Back in 1999 We had servers that were capping at 4000 players, this is only half that.

cd288
05-07-2020, 10:58 AM
Says the man voting "no", wanting to get the almost 400 YES's buried in RnF-land.

At 400 YES's I'm gonna ping @Rogean on Discord for an official response - but not until then.

Who wants to be #400?

That’s not why I said it should go to RnF. I said it should go to RnF because it’s a pointless thread at this point.

You came here for classic. The server isn’t higher pop than a classic server. Classic EQ involves having to wait or find another place to go because things are busy. Classic EQ also has limited content at the higher levels pre-Kunark. You knew this, I knew this, and we played here anyway. Deal with it. The solution isn’t to create some new server that’s essentially an instance for you because you don’t like having to wait to do a camp or kill a mob. Seems like you and the yes voters just forgot what classic EQ is like and discovered that you don’t actually like it...

El-Hefe
05-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Teal servers are scientifically proven to increase sexual prowess and ones ability to be “fun at parties”.

Only the foolish are in denial of Teal’s awesome/frightening/girthy powers.

Jimjam
05-07-2020, 11:53 AM
Teal servers are scientifically proven to increase sexual prowess and ones ability to be “fun at parties”.

Only the foolish are in denial of Teal’s awesome/frightening/girthy powers.

This is surely true. I played on Teal and then BOOM! 5 years earlier; pregnant!

magnetaress
05-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Feel like this thread can be moved to RnF now

you can't just /pickzone this is classic

cd288
05-07-2020, 12:51 PM
"This message is hidden because magnetaress is on your ignore list."

magnetaress
05-07-2020, 01:07 PM
super mad at reality ^^^ can't handle the truth ^^^ didn't get a manastone ^^^

radda
05-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Ya'll wanted contested mobs and that old school feel and now that you have it again, its too much for you to handle? Must've been those nostalgia goggle you were wearing.

cd288
05-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Radda and Narashino owning the yes crowd lol

Bigsham
05-07-2020, 08:28 PM
410 votes

cd288
05-07-2020, 10:01 PM
410 votes

Sorry you realized that you don’t actually like classic. Guess you should try the TLPs

GnomeCaptain
05-07-2020, 11:46 PM
Why no Teal?

If there was ever a reason for Teal, it's even more pressing now.

cd288
05-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Why no Teal?

Another person who realized that they actually don’t like classic

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 01:07 AM
Why no Teal?

Aradune and Rizlona is why.

Castle2.0
05-08-2020, 01:27 AM
Post by Skips19PagesToPostBaselessOpinionAndOhUmClassic:

"Classic servers capped at 4k! We're only 1/2 way there!"

O really? What was classic player level distribution?

/thread

Conclusion: Opening Teal is classic.

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 01:31 AM
"Classic servers capped at 4k! We're only 1/2 way there!"

O really? What was classic player level distribution?

/thread

Conclusion: Opening Teal is classic.

No, I was there, yall are crazy, but it was pretty bad. :cool:

https://i.imgur.com/x4IwiuD.gif

Castle2.0
05-08-2020, 01:32 AM
412 YES's and counting (over 70% of respondents.)

Over 13,000 views.

Almost 200 thread replies.

I think this merits a Dev response. I'd be happy to hear their reasoning for whatever they decide to do.

phr0stbyt3
05-08-2020, 01:41 AM
Everyone seems to be unhappy about the high population.

...until they spend 6 days playing ECQuest because nobody is selling low to mid level gear or farming the mats they need anymore.

1000+ is a good thing. Embrace it. You'll miss it when it's gone and bone chips are 20pp / stack.

Castle2.0
05-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Naysayers are making posts, but the vote count reflects the true sentiment of players.

418 yes - 167 no

I think I know why the naysayers are making posts.

Coming up on 600 total votes! Wow!

Wharfrat
05-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Yes to Teal

Guesty07
05-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Teal was amazing

Cjulies
05-08-2020, 11:22 AM
I voted yes. A server split would give some non-neck beards a chance to come up on some perma-camped mobs. I still go to work. Every day. When I get off, everything is and has been camped all day long. I play somewhat casually, so my 2-3 hours in the evening grind session becomes a "there's a 5 person list to get in-group" and 90% of em don't have to go to work so they can sit and wait the 2 hours to get into your typical xp groups. Yes, Norrath is pretty expansive. I guess in a couple of months once armageddon is over we will see a dip in population and some availability on mobs/camps/loots. Or better yet... Make a Crimson server... Fresh Start PVP with no lists... let the savages handle their business

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 11:24 AM
I voted yes. A server split would give some non-neck beards a chance to come up on some perma-camped mobs. I still go to work. Every day. When I get off, everything is and has been camped all day long. I play somewhat casually, so my 2-3 hours in the evening grind session becomes a "there's a 5 person list to get in-group" and 90% of em don't have to go to work so they can sit and wait the 2 hours to get into your typical xp groups. Yes, Norrath is pretty expansive. I guess in a couple of months once armageddon is over we will see a dip in population and some availability on mobs/camps/loots. Or better yet... Make a Crimson server... Fresh Start PVP with no lists... let the savages handle their business

nods

Bigsham
05-08-2020, 11:33 AM
teal will never re open

Shaunathan
05-08-2020, 11:34 AM
The server is only half full. This still seems silly.

BlackBellamy
05-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Teal was a bad idea gone worse. First it turned into an accommodation as an instance for pixel-hunting min-maxers who would have a breakdown if they couldn't get their favorite and most popular camp under the exact circumstances they wanted. Still crying about it. Second, Teal became a manastone and guise and rare drop factory for bored Green account-sharing boxers.

Frankly I don't care if they set up x number of servers with whatever lists or rules to your hearts desire. I wouldn't care if they made a perma-Teal. Go play and stay there! But to screw up the economy and community with some splits and merges which also dilute limited staff attention and support to accommodate a bunch of coddled whiners was just a bad idea. The management was so overcome with the feeling like oh look at all these people, wow we had no idea, it's very popular, and they decided to cater to everyone. Maybe they were afraid everyone would go home and the server would die. What they should have done is cut the population off at the knees. Either set a max pop and do queues or just let it thin itself out. I think that would have been a healthier community in the long run. Smaller...maybe, but better.

I gotta have this totally non-classic economy and history of instancing staining this forever, all for people who have most likely quit already anyway because they were slightly inconvenienced in some other way. And the ones who remain make insults about neckbeards, implying that people like me who can log on one of our characters and find something interesting to do in 10 minutes are somehow defective. Eat me. And afterwards go do your part in thinning the population by making love to the delete button.

drackgon
05-08-2020, 12:54 PM
Lol "non-classic economy" I cant stop lauging whenever anyone mentions they want classic EQ.. Its gone, p99 is no where near classic. Get over it. Its not devs fault its not classic. Its the players. And personally Im glad heck I wish they'd make it less classic and change spawn timers. Totally like +/- windows. Shrink raid bosses 16 hour window down to 8, or 4.

P99 hasn't and won;t ever be classic. Unless they throttled everyone's Inet down to 56.6k speed. You realize how much inet speed effected the economy back then as it does today? Travel time is nothing like it was. Meaning People can farm stuff, get to raid bosses, and whatever they want Sooooo much faster.

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Teal was a bad idea gone worse. First it turned into an accommodation as an instance for pixel-hunting min-maxers who would have a breakdown if they couldn't get their favorite and most popular camp under the exact circumstances they wanted. Still crying about it. Second, Teal became a manastone and guise and rare drop factory for bored Green account-sharing boxers.

Frankly I don't care if they set up x number of servers with whatever lists or rules to your hearts desire. I wouldn't care if they made a perma-Teal. Go play and stay there! But to screw up the economy and community with some splits and merges which also dilute limited staff attention and support to accommodate a bunch of coddled whiners was just a bad idea. The management was so overcome with the feeling like oh look at all these people, wow we had no idea, it's very popular, and they decided to cater to everyone. Maybe they were afraid everyone would go home and the server would die. What they should have done is cut the population off at the knees. Either set a max pop and do queues or just let it thin itself out. I think that would have been a healthier community in the long run. Smaller...maybe, but better.

I gotta have this totally non-classic economy and history of instancing staining this forever, all for people who have most likely quit already anyway because they were slightly inconvenienced in some other way. And the ones who remain make insults about neckbeards, implying that people like me who can log on one of our characters and find something interesting to do in 10 minutes are somehow defective. Eat me. And afterwards go do your part in thinning the population by making love to the delete button.

I have to agree with blackbellamy on this one she's got some really clever thoughts going on here and I mean that in a good way

cd288
05-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Everyone seems to be unhappy about the high population.

...until they spend 6 days playing ECQuest because nobody is selling low to mid level gear or farming the mats they need anymore.

1000+ is a good thing. Embrace it. You'll miss it when it's gone and bone chips are 20pp / stack.

For real. It was kind of funny when Teal was a thing because people asked for a split and then complained that they couldn't find anyone to buy their stuff lol

cd288
05-08-2020, 01:39 PM
412 YES's and counting (over 70% of respondents.)

Over 13,000 views.

Almost 200 thread replies.

I think this merits a Dev response. I'd be happy to hear their reasoning for whatever they decide to do.

The reasoning for not having the split again is that Teal was designed to be an extremely temporary measure to reduce the overcrowding in the lowbie zones at Green launch (i.e. when we had 300+ people in each lowbie zone with people sitting camping single trash mob spawns). Once people leveled up and those zones became less crowded, they merged back because Teal had served it's purpose.

Teal was never designed as another server for high level players because you don't like having to wait in line for popular camps or wait for a spot to open up in a group in your 30s/40s. That's why it won't happen.

I'm always surprised by people asking for another server. You knew what classic was. You knew that pre-Kunark things are a bit top heavy and crowded because of the amount of content before the expansions came out. Yet you show up and complain about things being overcrowded even though the game has been around for decades and you knew what it would be.

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 01:43 PM
Aradune will be out soon, I highly recommend everyone roll a paladin on that server and we all form up in 1 big guild.

Delekhan
05-08-2020, 04:11 PM
If another server is what the community wants or needs, perhaps this can be accomplished with funds.

Not sure if the devs read this thread, but I am certain if the obstacle is funding, the community here would rally to provide them. I doubt I'm only speaking for myself in that opinion.

cd288
05-08-2020, 05:11 PM
If another server is what the community wants or needs, perhaps this can be accomplished with funds.

Not sure if the devs read this thread, but I am certain if the obstacle is funding, the community here would rally to provide them. I doubt I'm only speaking for myself in that opinion.

I don't think funds are an obstacle. They opened Teal before to handle the overflowing newbie zones at Green launch. Teal was designed as a very temporary measure and they said they'd re-merge once the population in the lowbie zones evened out as people got higher level. I highly doubt they'd create another server just because higher level people don't want to wait in line for loot and/or cash camps, or don't want to wait for a group at a popular group spot. This is classic EQ; not being able to do whatever you want at the exact time you want to do it is a fact of life sometimes...this isn't WoW.

raptorak
05-08-2020, 05:22 PM
Gotta agree with others here, I found out that with my knowledge of how things work in EQ nowadays, I do indeed hate classic. I liked classic back then but it sucks now. Better option for me personally than teal is open Kunark and forget the classic time line, but that won't happen either. I wish there were no hybrid penalties because it's retarded but they won't change that either until 3 years has passed. Most likely what will happen is I may or may not come back in October, which is what I recommend everyone who is sick of the overpop do, and get on with their lives. This solves the problem of overcrowding for everyone if you think about it. This is what everquest is, only those who are hardcore enough will make it to the final pixels. There's always some neckbeard out there who can camp one hour more than you, who can reroll a halfling druid gnome mage and get to 50 in a week one more time than you, so best not to fight it.

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 06:06 PM
I think if u guys want a new teal and are definately willing to pay for the hardware, rogean should hook u up with an iso

phr0stbyt3
05-08-2020, 06:58 PM
Naysayers are making posts, but the vote count reflects the true sentiment of players.

418 yes - 167 no

I think I know why the naysayers are making posts.

Coming up on 600 total votes! Wow!

Wow! A whole 600 votes you say? Out of the 1600-1900 daily peaks we've been seeing? Will Ramal Modo form an electoral college to decide the outcome with such minimal representation?

A split would be extremely detrimental at this point to both servers. We can talk about "lessons learned" for the future, but what's done is done.

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 07:32 PM
I think at this point we can reasonably assume people are boxing forum accounts to vote more than once.

GnomeCaptain
05-08-2020, 08:44 PM
A split would be extremely detrimental at this point to both servers. We can talk about "lessons learned" for the future, but what's done is done.

Total nonsense. Teal was a great place to be and was created because Green's overcrowding was detrimental to player enjoyment.

We're beyond that level of overcrowding now, everything is camped and all the group spots are utterly saturated. I don't log in much anymore because overcrowding is so awful.

There's really no argument against opening Teal.

If the project owners need financial resources I'm certain that can be addressed.

Zephire
05-08-2020, 08:50 PM
Wow! A whole 600 votes you say? Out of the 1600-1900 daily peaks we've been seeing? Will Ramal Modo form an electoral college to decide the outcome with such minimal representation?

If you can figure out some way to get all the players to come to the forums and vote I'll be mighty impressed.

Until such a time, the current poll numbers reflect those that come to the forums (usually a small percentage of any game community) and took/take the time to vote.

cd288
05-08-2020, 09:14 PM
Total nonsense. Teal was a great place to be and was created because Green's overcrowding was detrimental to player enjoyment.

We're beyond that level of overcrowding now, everything is camped and all the group spots are utterly saturated. I don't log in much anymore because overcrowding is so awful.

There's really no argument against opening Teal.

If the project owners need financial resources I'm certain that can be addressed.

Teal was created when we had 300+ people in each newbie zone. That’s the over crowding it was designed to solve.

There’s no need for another server because you can’t believe that you could possibly have to wait for a camp instead of being able to log in and doing what you want immediately. That’s not classic EQ. If that’s such a huge issue for you, it sounds like classic EQ isn’t the game for you. Maybe try the TLPs with pick zones and instances because that is essentially what you are asking the P99 staff to implement.

cd288
05-08-2020, 09:15 PM
If you can figure out some way to get all the players to come to the forums and vote I'll be mighty impressed.

Until such a time, the current poll numbers reflect those that come to the forums (usually a small percentage of any game community) and took/take the time to vote.

Exactly, it’s a small percentage of the game community as you say.

Castle2.0
05-09-2020, 12:33 AM

I only see a few NO's. So I gotta say...

If you can figure out some way to get all thee supposed "NO's" to come to the forums and vote I'll be mighty impressed.

Server peaks around 1800. We got 614 votes. "Small percentage" you say? Ha.

The resistance from the handful of NO's is quite funny :D

Castle2.0
05-09-2020, 12:42 AM
I guess we can't do science because testing a large sample of the population doesn't produce accurate results *rolls eyes*

Calculate it yourself https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/sample-size-calculator/

Population of 1800. If you want a stringent 99% confidence interval with 5% margin of error, you only need 487 people. We got 614.

Kirdan
05-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Peak population is not the same as total population.

Castle2.0
05-09-2020, 01:03 AM
So what? The numbers are overwhelming and the sample size is large. But hey....

If you can figure out some way to calculate the total number of players I'll be mighty impressed.

Let's double it. 3600. Needed sample size is then 562.

Same stringent requirements (99% confidence, 5% error)

Castle2.0
05-09-2020, 01:05 AM
Until you break 6,000 active players, you're going to get 99% confidence with 5% margin of error with 600 votes.

Considering the 40% spread, the conclusion is clear.

Castle2.0
05-09-2020, 01:07 AM
Can try other calculators too

https://www.checkmarket.com/sample-size-calculator/

Same result

Kirdan
05-09-2020, 01:08 AM
I'm sorry that 400 or so of you discovered that you don't actually like classic server population size. You should really request a refund.

Castle2.0
05-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Ya, 34% level 40-50 players before Sol Ro releases. Just like classic. My bad.

You know when you've proven someone wrong on an argument? When they switch arguments like nothing happened ;)

Where's my internet special olympics gold medal?

raptorak
05-09-2020, 01:41 AM
I can't think of any reasons against Teal apart from resources so in that sense I'm a bit surprised it was closed in the first place. I suppose the team has plans for other servers?

magnetaress
05-09-2020, 02:00 AM
The guy? with the manastone avatar wants a new server to open so they can farm more manastones... Hmmm

cd288
05-09-2020, 10:56 AM
Ya, 34% level 40-50 players before Sol Ro releases. Just like classic. My bad.

You know when you've proven someone wrong on an argument? When they switch arguments like nothing happened ;)

Where's my internet special olympics gold medal?

Where’s your proof that this wasn’t like classic? I remember every server being quite top heavy and packed from 40-50 pre-Kunark. Most of the people I know who say there weren’t this many high level characters are people who didn’t have many high level characters themselves pre-Kunark and didn’t actually experience it.

cd288
05-09-2020, 10:59 AM
At any rate guys and gals, remember that the person pushing this poll is the same person that was on here trying to jack up the market price on manastones via forum posts so they could price gouge on the stones they had and benefit themselves. Think about that and then ask yourself if this person is a loot and plat farmer (which they clearly are), in what ways would they benefit from a server split where they’re able to farm on two servers at once that will later merge back together again. Then you’ll have your answer on why this person is pushing a temporary server split so much.

raptorak
05-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Yeh but who cares about him, what about everyone else who also wants a chance at phat lewts and camps? Just because this one guy wants a manastone doesn't mean I don't want more greater lightstones in NK and that guy over there doesn't want to camp x y or z. What about the majority of people voting who just want less competition in general?

cd288
05-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Yeh but who cares about him, what about everyone else who also wants a chance at phat lewts and camps? Just because this one guy wants a manastone doesn't mean I don't want more greater lightstones in NK and that guy over there doesn't want to camp x y or z. What about the majority of people voting who just want less competition in general?

So what you’re saying is that you tried classic and realized you didn’t actually like it? Green is below what most servers were in pop pre-Kunark. It sounds like you don’t actually like classic EQ if you can’t do whatever you want whenever you want, in which case that’s fine and the TLPs are there with instances and/or pick zone mechanics that allow you to reduce how many people may be in the zone you’re in. Things being occupied is simply a fact of life in classic EQ; I highly doubt the staff have any interest in creating another server just because higher level players are whining about having to wait in line for things.

On another note, there are like a million wisp spawns in NK and they’re not campable per the rules (except for a player being allowed to claim only one spawn in an outdoor zone). They wander everywhere. If you’re having a hard time killing wandering mobs in a zone where there are tons of spawns for that mob I’m not really sure what to tell you. That sounds more like a you issue than a population issue as I have never had a problem finding wisp spawns to kill just running around.

GnomeCaptain
05-09-2020, 08:17 PM
I'm sorry that 400 or so of you discovered that you don't actually like classic server population size. You should really request a refund.

Haha, troll gets utterly dominated in an argument, so goes back to sad, tired, specious, utterly flawed "classic is whatever I say it is" and "you can't have standards on a free server" nonsense arguments.

Must suck to be so wrong!

LOL!

aaezil
05-09-2020, 08:21 PM
They should never reopen teal just on the premise that OP is a total douche.

Castle2.0
05-09-2020, 08:47 PM
Haha, troll gets utterly dominated in an argument, so goes back to sad, tired, specious, utterly flawed "classic is whatever I say it is" and "you can't have standards on a free server" nonsense arguments.

Must suck to be so wrong!

LOL!

Oh Captain, my Gnomish Captain, thank you for saving me the effort of having to type exactly that. Well said.

They should never reopen teal just on the premise that OP is a total douche.1 elf, 1 vote. Get in line to vote on Greexit. Not looking too bright for 'Remainers'

Kirdan
05-09-2020, 09:53 PM
One of the server's biggest trolls calls me a troll for disagreeing with him, sure why not?

As for the argument, this poll does not do what it aims to do. The sample of the population who visits the forums is tiny, self-selecting, and more likely to be upset about something. Not to mention there's zero control for the votes even being from green players vs blue/red/whatever visitors to the forum. I am obviously a 'no' vote, but none of what I just said means that there isn't a majority of players on green who would prefer to split again. This poll does not tell us that though.

I think opening teal in the first place was a terrible mistake. Zones should be full of people and lively. That is very much the classic experience. From what I saw, when the split happened, the people who left for teal did so because they wanted to have some sort of custom blue-like experience where they could camp things easily with little competition and stick to their favorite leveling path in familiar, popular dungeons. I'm sure that doesn't describe everyone who left for teal, but I think it covers a large chunk.

Sorry you don't like green, but this is the classic you signed up for.

phr0stbyt3
05-10-2020, 12:58 AM
I only see a few NO's. So I gotta say...

If you can figure out some way to get all thee supposed "NO's" to come to the forums and vote I'll be mighty impressed.

Server peaks around 1800. We got 614 votes. "Small percentage" you say? Ha.

The resistance from the handful of NO's is quite funny :D

You can't ignore the silent majority just because they're silent. Take the 2016 US election as a good example of this. Or a bad example because of your personal beliefs about the electoral college. Whatever. Not everyone cares to show their face on the forum. Believe it or not, some people (I'm guessing a large majority) actually do just want to play the game as-is and be left alone. You keep repeating "WE HAVE 600 VOTES!" like you're taking a victory lap. You have 600 total votes, and 450 of them agree with you. You actually do NOT have 600 votes to support your position.

phr0stbyt3
05-10-2020, 12:59 AM
The guy? with the manastone avatar wants a new server to open so they can farm more manastones... Hmmm

Don't forget his character is a 50 mage named "Mannastone".

cd288
05-10-2020, 01:53 AM
Don't forget his character is a 50 mage named "Mannastone".

Yup. It’s funny how OP ignores everyone exposing them for their real agenda which is a sad addiction to pixels and P99 currency such that they want two servers to farm on at once. Literally think about it. This dude has a level 50 Mage and he’s here on some crusade to open a second server due to overcrowding, why? Because he needs to have someplace to XP? No. Because he wants two servers where he can monopolize cash camps simultaneously to benefit himself. I think a lot of the people on this thread who are backing him up don’t actually know who OP is in game lol. He’s one of the biggest plat/loot farmers on the server.

El-Hefe
05-10-2020, 04:29 AM
Nobody cares about OP, they care about the amazing Teal server and all the positives it would bring to P99.

Fammaden
05-10-2020, 08:09 AM
Yup. It’s funny how OP ignores everyone exposing them for their real agenda which is a sad addiction to pixels and P99 currency such that they want two servers to farm on at once. Literally think about it. This dude has a level 50 Mage and he’s here on some crusade to open a second server due to overcrowding, why? Because he needs to have someplace to XP? No. Because he wants two servers where he can monopolize cash camps simultaneously to benefit himself. I think a lot of the people on this thread who are backing him up don’t actually know who OP is in game lol. He’s one of the biggest plat/loot farmers on the server.

He also had a shit terrible reputation on teal where he was loathed at every legacy camp he showed up in.

Castle2.0
05-10-2020, 03:02 PM
You can't ignore the silent majority just because they're silent. Take the 2016 US election as a good example of this. Or a bad example because of your personal beliefs about the electoral college. Whatever. Not everyone cares to show their face on the forum. Believe it or not, some people (I'm guessing a large majority) actually do just want to play the game as-is and be left alone. You keep repeating "WE HAVE 600 VOTES!" like you're taking a victory lap. You have 600 total votes, and 450 of them agree with you. You actually do NOT have 600 votes to support your position. You don't read.

600 votes from a population of 1800 or 3600 is a statistically valid sample was my point. Therefore, the poll is valid. The results so far are, 447 YES, 173 NO.

BTW, your "silent majority" argument assumes this majority exists - your proof is that it happened once elsewhere...

I don't believe your "guess" or not. I just believe the numbers. Re-read the above, if you're still not getting it.

He’s one of the biggest plat/loot farmers on the server. BIG LOL at this one. How many times you seen me at a cash camp?

Pathetic and laughable. You let your imagination run wild attempting to create some enemy in your mind. Not sure what's up with you.

Manastone was worth it a few times. Did Rubi BP once. That's about it. I dont' farm HGs or other items to sell for plat.

I've never camped Frenzy/Efreeti on Green - I don't own, nor have ever owned/wore on any Teal/Green toon a pair of GEBs or an FBSS. I don't own a Tranix Crown.

I did camp an SMR once and sold it to a guildie when I got better no-drop.

But thanks for making this all about me - but in fact, this just shows it's all about your pathological mental issue.

Feels SO good being SO right and seeing my opposition SO wrong. I'm not even trying to make these people look like fools.

But hey, if you want, just subtract my vote from the total? Will that help your pathology subside?

Key Point: A lot of assumption and guess work from the naysayers. "I believe..." "I guess" "Everyone knows that he is..."

Sorry bros, I'm just a numbers guy, ya know? Just the facts ma'am.

OPEN TEAL.

magnetaress
05-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Open move log. Promise the whiners a fresh start.

They log in and wake up on red. GG.

cd288
05-10-2020, 03:26 PM
You don't read.

600 votes from a population of 1800 or 3600 is a statistically valid sample was my point. Therefore, the poll is valid. The results so far are, 447 YES, 173 NO.

BTW, your "silent majority" argument assumes this majority exists - your proof is that it happened once elsewhere...

I don't believe your "guess" or not. I just believe the numbers. Re-read the above, if you're still not getting it.

BIG LOL at this one. How many times you seen me at a cash camp?

Pathetic and laughable. You let your imagination run wild attempting to create some enemy in your mind. Not sure what's up with you.

Manastone was worth it a few times. Did Rubi BP once. That's about it. I dont' farm HGs or other items to sell for plat.

I've never camped Frenzy/Efreeti on Green - I don't own, nor have ever owned/wore on any Teal/Green toon a pair of GEBs or an FBSS. I don't own a Tranix Crown.

I did camp an SMR once and sold it to a guildie when I got better no-drop.

But thanks for making this all about me - but in fact, this just shows it's all about your pathological mental issue.

Feels SO good being SO right and seeing my opposition SO wrong. I'm not even trying to make these people look like fools.

But hey, if you want, just subtract my vote from the total? Will that help your pathology subside?

Key Point: A lot of assumption and guess work from the naysayers. "I believe..." "I guess" "Everyone knows that he is..."

Sorry bros, I'm just a numbers guy, ya know? Just the facts ma'am.

OPEN TEAL.

Again OP, you’re well known as one of the rudest farmers on the server. And you’d have us believe the reason you want another server is because you’re just altruistic and want other people to enjoy themselves? Lol give me a break. You want two servers to farm on simultaneously so that when they merge you have more plat and more stuff to sell. You’re the guy who was trying to artificially inflate mana stone prices. Maybe I’d change my opinion on a second server if you were at least honest about your selfish motives for wanting it.

Bigsham
05-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Only one vote matters, thats the staff vote

and they vote no

Sorry

soon as summer classes open population will bomb again when all the stay at home sons go back to win at life at their local community college.

ldgo86
05-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Only one vote matters, thats the staff vote

and they vote no

Sorry

soon as summer classes open population will bomb again when all the stay at home sons go back to win at life at their local community college.

True. I have been surprised by the overwhelming response for yes from the player base. Whether it matters at all or not, and yes lots of people don’t go on the forums, but that’s a pretty solid number of votes.

Bigsham
05-10-2020, 07:35 PM
players dont matter, are you new here?