PDA

View Full Version : Are you mortified about President Donald J. Trump?

Pages : [1] 2

America
02-12-2019, 09:34 PM
I have been wondering, for a while, where the Project 1999 Community stands on the Trump question. I, myself, am a open book. However, it is said that a open book is liable to have feces smeared into it. and, so I want to know what yall think in general, before I commit write access to my open book to the individuals, I love and respect. I hope this makes sense and that the earnestness of my thirst for knowledge is conveyed truly in this OP.

America
02-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Forgot to mention, I checked the box to make this a PRIVATE POLL, so you can feel free to post freely.

Sonderbeast
02-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Double post double cringe <3

DinoTriz2
02-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Where's the 9/11 option?

feniin
02-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Thread asks one thing, poll asks another.

DinoTriz2
02-12-2019, 10:38 PM

Quite a bit of Trump supporters on this forum...

You scared, bro?

misterbonkers
02-12-2019, 10:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qcUkzq5.jpg

Troxx
02-13-2019, 12:35 AM
Worst president in modern history by a long shot.

Narcissistic fella of at best mediocre intelligence. Failed business man with dozens of flopped business ventures who has escaped paying his debts to countless blue collar workers thanks to bankruptcy law exploited multiple times. He stood then and still stands on his daddy’s wealth - having lost more money than he ever made.

Partisan politics aside, he’s an incompetent tool. I can understand how he got elected given the chords he strung with the masses ... but how anybody can continue to support him is beyond my comprehension. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

He’ll be impeached or in jail before the 2020 election.

I am curious, though, to know how many autist supporters he has here :p

Ripqozko
02-13-2019, 12:58 AM

Narcissistic fella of at best mediocre intelligence. Failed business man with dozens of flopped business ventures who has escaped paying his debts to countless blue collar workers thanks to bankruptcy law exploited multiple times. He stood then and still stands on his daddy’s wealth - having lost more money than he ever made.

Partisan politics aside, he’s an incompetent tool. I can understand how he got elected given the chords he strung with the masses ... but how anybody can continue to support him is beyond my comprehension. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

Curious how you will react when he is re elected in 2020

Wonkie
02-13-2019, 01:07 AM
Fact check: he's bush 3. there's only been 2 presidents named bush

JayDee
02-13-2019, 01:08 AM

/shrug

Watching that CNN huh

feniin
02-13-2019, 01:10 AM

Weird to see you out of RNF Ramen :p

eezl
02-13-2019, 01:14 AM
Weird to see you out of RNF Ramen :p

this IS RnF. also, poor Jeb Bush.

MamaKan
02-13-2019, 02:07 AM
No need to be mortified, the US is a thing of the past. Glory to China, India and the middle east !

Bardp1999
02-13-2019, 04:37 AM
Where's the 9/11 option?

Bush option is sufficient because Bush did 911

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 07:08 AM

/shrug

Then why did you vote "No". Sure sounds like you're mortified.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 07:13 AM
Fact check: he's bush 3. there's only been 2 presidents named bush

WRONG.

https://i.imgur.com/sFAncjU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Teppler
02-13-2019, 07:45 AM
Whether or not you support Trump is often how I decide if someone is a good person or not.

If you don’t support Trump on things such as a border wall and controlled illegal immigration, you cannot be a good and moral person. This is the heart of the issue. I’ve also never met an anti Drumpher that wasn’t a zionist stooge. In which case I hate you even more.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 07:55 AM

/shrug

In 2019 with conservative estimates, Trump is worth over 3 billion.

He started out splitting equity in a family company that was worth roughly 40 million. He turned 40 million to over 3 billion while living one of the most incredible lives imaginable. This is a “failure” to you. You must be living some amazing life.

FatMice
02-13-2019, 07:56 AM
Sad! Wall not made of gold.
NO GOLD NO WALL!

kjs86z
02-13-2019, 07:59 AM
$38 billion to Israel

He's just like all the rest in recent history. Jew Puppet.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 08:12 AM
He's just like all the rest in recent history. Jew Puppet.

I'm not so sure he is. He does a lot of talk and placating Israel with words. The aid he's given is consistent with other presidents which I would like to stop more than anything.

I like how he's handled Syria.

We need to leave Israel to fight their own wars. They won't exist for long if left to their own devices. Israel is surrounded by sand people that fucking hate their existence and have been brutalized by them.

The idea of Israeli's fending off angry muslim foot soldiers is hilarious too. Are you guys aware the Israeli army has a problem shitting and pissing themselves in pressurized situations? They wear diapers in combat. Look it up.

Trump's left Israel to fend for itself against countries like Syria.... which will be death sentence long term because those places will eventually go nuclear.

How is Israel going to continue to commit terrorism against their neighbors once they have nukes? Israel's on borrowed time because Donald isn't taking a hard lined stance against places like Syria.

kotton05
02-13-2019, 08:29 AM
Trump the best president we have ever had

aaezil
02-13-2019, 09:09 AM
Bunch of real delusional basement dwellers here but really im not surprised given the context.

Geez some of you need to go outside.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 09:54 AM
Whether or not you support Trump is often how I decide if someone is a good person or not.

If you don’t support Trump on things such as a border wall and controlled illegal immigration, you cannot be a good and moral person. This is the heart of the issue. I’ve also never met an anti Drumpher that wasn’t a zionist stooge. In which case I hate you even more.

"you're either with us or against us".

Quite frankly, if you like chunky peanut butter, you were probably beaten as a child and have gained serial killer like tendencies.

That's just the truth. Not my opinion.

DMN
02-13-2019, 09:59 AM
Bunch of real delusional basement dwellers here but really im not surprised given the context.

Geez some of you need to go outside.

Thanks for classying the joint up.

derpcake2
02-13-2019, 09:59 AM
The Trump presidency is by far the most entertaining one in at least 2 decades, he should be declared god-emperor of the US.

derpcake2
02-13-2019, 10:01 AM
The guy has birthed more memes and gifs to the internet then most of the world combined, and this is how some of you treat him?

I hope he starts deporting native heretics soon.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:03 AM
The Trump presidency is by far the most entertaining one in at least 2 decades, he should be declared god-emperor of the US.

Already happened (https://youtu.be/gUfTen97KQo)

Troxx
02-13-2019, 10:04 AM
Then why did you vote "No". Sure sounds like you're mortified.

Read the actual poll question in this thread. I answered the question, not the thread title.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:05 AM
Read the actual poll question in this thread. I answered the question, not the thread title.

You're supposed to answer the thread question.

I thought you didn't like Trump?

What caused you to change your mind?

derpcake2
02-13-2019, 10:06 AM
Already happened (https://youtu.be/gUfTen97KQo)

kind of low effort, should have been a flaming sword, but its not too bad considering its italy

they know what true Emperors are like so i still appreciate their effort

Cecily
02-13-2019, 10:10 AM
As a Christian woman, I cannot support that evil man.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:11 AM
kind of low effort, should have been a flaming sword, but its not too bad considering its italy

they know what true Emperors are like so i still appreciate their effort

They even had Sabaton playing in the background, so it's obvious they used this video (https://youtu.be/u1w4IxCXIxU) as inspiration

Teppler
02-13-2019, 10:13 AM
"you're either with us or against us".

Quite frankly, if you like chunky peanut butter, you were probably beaten as a child and have gained serial killer like tendencies.

That's just the truth. Not my opinion.

100%. Considering the dialogue Trump's brought to the table, if you aren't supporting him and reform of illegal immigration, you're an anti American piece of shit.

Don't forget the type of open border republicans we had before Trump. Jeb. Mitt. Against Hillary's and Biden's. Do you understand how amazing, fortunate and life changing it is that we have a president that's railed against this establishment? I was on board with Trump 100% back when it was him in the primaries vs 10 other republicans. The second he said "wall", I was all in. Because it's the right thing to do any which way you slice it.

The wall was an amazing talking point from day one because it conveniently puts people like you(if you're anti Trump) in a shitty position when you fight against it. It's such a common sense thing like putting doors and locks on your house that no convoluted liberal(or establishment conservative) scheme can touch it. Good luck formulating an argument against it and me here. You're just going to come across as an anti American piece of shit the more you try to explain yourself. If you're smart you'll stick oblique insults.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:15 AM
As a Christian woman, I cannot support that evil man.

As a Trump supporter, I must be a practitioner of Asatru (https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/11/asatru-heathenry-racism/543864/)

Cecily
02-13-2019, 10:15 AM
Why don’t you love your country? Anyone who loves their country wants a wall! [/yokel]

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:17 AM
100%. Considering the dialogue Trump's brought to the table, if you aren't supporting him and reform of illegal immigration, you're an anti American piece of shit.

Don't forget the type of open border republicans we had before Trump. Jeb. Mitt. Against Hillary's and Biden's. Do you understand how amazing, fortunate and life changing it is that we have a president that's railed against this establishment? I was on board with Trump 100% back when it was him in the primaries vs 10 other republicans. The second he said "wall", I was all in. Because it's the right thing to do any which way you slice it.

The wall was an amazing talking point from day one because it conveniently puts people like you(if you're anti Trump) in a shitty position when you fight against it. It's such a common sense thing like putting doors and locks on your house that no convoluted liberal(or establishment conservative) scheme can touch it. Good luck formulating an argument against it and me here. You're just going to come across as an anti American piece of shit the more you try to explain yourself. If you're smart you'll stick oblique insults.

I agree with having a strong border, but there are still leftists and libertarians who are too stupid to realize the ramifications of an open border.

That doesn't make them malicious, just ignorant.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 10:22 AM
I agree with having a strong border, but there are still leftists and libertarians who are too stupid to realize the ramifications of an open border.

That doesn't make them malicious, just ignorant.

Motherfucker we don't have time to be nice and explain things to the stupid. They shouldn't be involved in political discourse if they aren't ready. They should be mocked if they attempt. Are you aware how dooming the demographic change is because of illegal immigration? The crime that comes every day because of these ignorant people. These people's ignorance is allowing unjust evil to run rampant. Their ignorance and self importance that their ignorance is a valid opinion is evil. There are people spending lobbying money to give these ignorant and willfully ignorant people are bigger voice. Trump fights against him. Any which way, supporting Trump on this is the right thing to do.

Troxx
02-13-2019, 10:25 AM
Oh Teppler ...

America
02-13-2019, 10:31 AM
so far we have a majority of the forum in favor of President Trump! have to say I did not expect this!!

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:33 AM
so far we have a majority of the forum in favor of President Trump! have to say I did not expect this!!

I'm surprised as well, I never thought we had so many Trump supporters on this forum.

Really feels good. Especially Troxx, who I initially thought was anti-Trump. Sorry, dude! :)

Thomacles
02-13-2019, 01:23 PM
I was gonna say, you guys do know this is a bait and switch poll, right? Poll question is opposite of thread title, which makes it a totally invalid poll.

hobart
02-13-2019, 01:31 PM

Give this trumptard a cookie! He's correct.

1. For some reason gullible non-reading incurious deplorable yokel overlaps very strongly on a Venn diagram with not being too much of a lazy piece of shit to vote.

2. Republicans are 100% tribal at this point and will side with child molesters, traitors, drug addicts, satanists, or anyone else they would otherwise hate as long as they have an "R" next to their name.

3. No Democrat is pure enough to make it past the gauntlet of outrage on social media. Find me a brilliant, charismatic, and articulate community activist who also happens to be a non gender conforming Muslim Puerto Rican little person with PhDs in climate science, restorative justice, and social work and let's see how long it takes for the picture of them in the native American costume (from when they were 12 in 1978) to surface and ruin it all.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 01:35 PM
Why don’t you love your country? Anyone who loves their country wants a wall! [/yokel]

If you don't have enforced borders, do you really have a country? If your house doesn't have walls that separate it from outside, is it a house?

For anyone who is against the border wall I have to ask the question. What do you think of Israel's border wall? We send them almost 40 billion per year and they find enough money to build a border wall.

We can't find 5 billion for ourselves? Our yearly budget is nearly 4 trillion. Our daily military spending is nearly 600 billion. Democrats want us to settle on 1 billion to fix up a fence because we can't find the money in the budget? Really? These people against the wall should be hung for treason.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 01:38 PM
Sorry that quote about military spending is yearly. Nearly 600 billion yearly. So roughly 1.6 billion per day spent on the military. And we can't find 5 billion total for a wall. Yeah right.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 01:39 PM
Give this trumptard a cookie! He's correct.

1. For some reason gullible non-reading incurious deplorable yokel overlaps very strongly on a Venn diagram with not being too much of a lazy piece of shit to vote.

2. Republicans are 100% tribal at this point and will side with child molesters, traitors, drug addicts, satanists, or anyone else they would otherwise hate as long as they have an "R" next to their name.

3. No Democrat is pure enough to make it past the gauntlet of outrage on social media. Find me a brilliant, charismatic, and articulate community activist who also happens to be a non gender conforming Muslim Puerto Rican little person with PhDs in climate science, restorative justice, and social work and let's see how long it takes for the picture of them in the native American costume (from when they were 12 in 1978) to surface and ruin it all.

:) feels good to watch Leftists eat their own

beversami
02-13-2019, 01:48 PM
Our daily military spending is nearly 600 billion.

:eek:

beversami
02-13-2019, 01:49 PM
Sorry that quote about military spending is yearly. Nearly 600 billion yearly. So roughly 1.6 billion per day spent on the military. And we can't find 5 billion total for a wall. Yeah right.

Backtracking right away. Why can't you just tell the truth?

hobart
02-13-2019, 01:52 PM
:) feels good to watch Leftists eat their own

It only feels good because you're too stupid to see how "owning libs" only benefits billionaires. And it does so at your expense.

Cecily
02-13-2019, 02:02 PM
If you don't have enforced borders, do you really have a country? If your house doesn't have walls that separate it from outside, is it a house?

For anyone who is against the border wall I have to ask the question. What do you think of Israel's border wall? We send them almost 40 billion per year and they find enough money to build a border wall.

We can't find 5 billion for ourselves? Our yearly budget is nearly 4 trillion. Our daily military spending is nearly 600 billion. Democrats want us to settle on 1 billion to fix up a fence because we can't find the money in the budget? Really? These people against the wall should be hung for treason.

Invisible lines are real and there’s penalties for illegally crossing those lines. I don’t think a barrier is the right option, even agreeing with you that immigrantion enforcement is a good idea. I’m just saying that in the current century, we have more technological options than they did when they were building the Great Wall of China. Why not sensor relays and autoturrets?

Teppler
02-13-2019, 02:03 PM
It only feels good because you're too stupid to see how "owning libs" only benefits billionaires. And it does so at your expense.

The left wing as a whole is open borders. Only establishment right wing is open border. You know who open borders serves? Billionaires who exploit illegal foreign labor. That’s who you are supporting.

Want to know why our lower and middle class hasn’t seen a real wage increase when adjusted for inflation in roughly 30 years? Open border people enable a non stop flow of low class workers that drives down wages continuously. All the crime and shitting up our emergency rooms for us to pay for is just extra window dressing for us to enjoy.

Now explain to us how we are enabling billionaires when we fight against this and you support it.

Lune
02-13-2019, 02:05 PM

Israeli's border wall covers a tiny, densely populated stretch of land compared to the Southern US border, and is continually garrisoned along its length. Along the lengths that are actually walled and manned, it serves a different purpose (defense, psyops) than the US wall (customs and immigration enforcement).

Walls will not stop illegal immigration. They will go around. They will take a boat. They do nothing about illegals who are already here, and most drug smuggling occurs through ports of entry. Even if walls did considerably reduce it, it's not a cost effective solution. The real solution supported by people who actually know about this issue is cracking down on employment of illegals, which neither Republicans or Democrats will EVER do because employment of illegal immigrants is supported by corporate interests and this country's elite, as well as Donald Trump.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 02:07 PM
Invisible lines are real and there’s penalties for illegally crossing those lines. I don’t think a barrier is the right option, even agreeing with you that immigrantion enforcement is a good idea. I’m just saying that in the current century, we have more technological options than they did when they were building the Great Wall of China. Why not sensor relays and autoturrets?

Do you have a house with walls? Do you have a car with doors? Do you ever lock it after parking? This isn’t a hard idea to grasp why it’s important to have a wall, that in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t cost much.

I would love auto turrets. Who would make an attempt to cross then? People hardly leave North Korea cause you’re fucked if you get caught. Unfortunately we’re stuck being a little more humanitarian.

Cecily
02-13-2019, 02:08 PM
Now we’re getting into the Tao Te Ching! Is it not the empty space in a house that makes it useful?

Cecily
02-13-2019, 02:09 PM
Of course you’d love autoturrets because your side doesn’t see immigrants as people.

Lune
02-13-2019, 02:12 PM
"Hmm, the peasants are angry about all the illegals who came in during Clinton and Bush Jr's terms, and they are all fired up for reform"

"We want to harness this fervor for votes but we don't actually want to do anything about this issue because cheap labor lines our pockets, and we don't have to live next to them. I know, instead of taking $100's of billions in losses in wage increases and US agriculture no longer being priced competitively, let's pledge $5 billion for a huge symbolic nothing that will make it look like we are addressing this issue, but in actuality, will do nothing."

Wonkie
02-13-2019, 02:14 PM
trump has a weird skull

Teppler
02-13-2019, 02:16 PM
Of course you’d love autoturrets because your side doesn’t see immigrants as people.

Illegal immigrants coming here is committing a crime against you. They are stealing from you, your family and your children. We only have so much resources in America and we have a lot of people struggling. We need to take care of our people first. Not people who want to steal from us. They aren’t coming and asking for help. They are coming in and stealing resources. Furthermore there are elites weaponizing these illegal immigrants. We need to fight back.

Every illegal that settles in America is a biological and economic time bomb that gets worse over time as they breed. Read up the average cost of an illegal in their life time. You want to get on my case for being upset about this?

Wonkie
02-13-2019, 02:18 PM

turns out we're the barbarians at the gate :)

Mblake1981
02-13-2019, 02:20 PM
Now we’re getting into the Tao Te Ching! Is it not the empty space in a house that makes it useful?

its the person.

Lune
Illegal immigrants coming here is committing a crime against you. They are stealing from you, your family and your children. We only have so much resources in America and we have a lot of people struggling. We need to take care of our people first. Not people who want to steal from us. They aren’t coming and asking for help. They are coming in and stealing resources. Furthermore there are elites weaponizing these illegal immigrants. We need to fight back.

Every illegal that settles in America is a biological and economic time bomb that gets worse over time as they breed. Read up the average cost of an illegal in their life time. You want to get on my case for being upset about this?

Read up on the average cost of a rural obese opiate-addicted midwestern trump-supporting redneck that California New York and Texas have to pay for

Cecily
I actually read American’s millienials are killing the breeding industry. The way our society works, less people are having kids and fewer of them. Like what’s happened with Japan. Unlike Japan, we have a steady flow of population coming in from other countries which would likely sustain our future population. The face of America might look a little browner over time, but that’s better than slowly dying out isn’t it? Or would you rather America burn before whites become a minority?

Mblake1981
02-13-2019, 02:23 PM
"Hmm, the peasants are angry about all the illegals who came in during Clinton and Bush Jr's terms, and they are all fired up for reform"

"We want to harness this fervor for votes but we don't actually want to do anything about this issue because cheap labor lines our pockets, and we don't have to live next to them. I know, instead of taking $100's of billions in losses in wage increases and US agriculture no longer being priced competitively, let's pledge $5 billion for a huge symbolic nothing that will make it look like we are addressing this issue, but in actuality, will do nothing."

fair enough.

If the top wanted it there wouldn't even be a debate. We nothing but <Warm Bodies> and some of them complain less than the other.

America
02-13-2019, 02:26 PM
I actually read American’s millienials are killing the breeding industry. The way our society works, less people are having kids and fewer of them. Like what’s happened with Japan. Unlike Japan, we have a steady flow of population coming in from other countries which would likely sustain our future population. The face of America might look a little browner over time, but that’s better than slowly dying out isn’t it? Or would you rather America burn before whites become a minority?

It's not a volume game anymore within 40 years. By engaging a little prescience we can keep things aesthetically and stability-wise much better. A prettier country where less people die to chaos and cannibal attacks.

DMN
02-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Read up on the average cost of a rural obese opiate-addicted midwestern trump-supporting redneck that California New York and Texas have to pay for

No one is interested in your porn fetishes.

Mblake1981
02-13-2019, 02:31 PM

Better to burn out then fade away. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_bl4dr1po)

Cecily
02-13-2019, 02:37 PM
Better to burn out then fade away. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_bl4dr1po)

Excellent clip lol. Thank you.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 02:42 PM

Those are the American's we should be helping. Our downtrodden who were dealt a bad hand. We have a responsibility to them as they are our own citizens who are suffering.

Imagine trying to justify feeding a dog before your own sick and starving child.

What's the overall point of your post? The most I could figure out is that you have hatred for white middle america that uses welfare and are justifying an open border position off of it? Is your point anything beyond "Well middle american legal citizens use welfare for help so we should just pay for anyone and everyone who wants to walk into our country".

We don't have the funds to save the world. We can't even find 5 billion dollars to build a fucking border wall. How are we going to take of the world when we can't find the cash for that even?

hobart
02-13-2019, 02:43 PM
The left wing as a whole is open borders. Only establishment right wing is open border. You know who open borders serves? Billionaires who exploit illegal foreign labor. That’s who you are supporting.

Want to know why our lower and middle class hasn’t seen a real wage increase when adjusted for inflation in roughly 30 years? Open border people enable a non stop flow of low class workers that drives down wages continuously. All the crime and shitting up our emergency rooms for us to pay for is just extra window dressing for us to enjoy.

Now explain to us how we are enabling billionaires when we fight against this and you support it.

You're making multiple points, trying to combine them, and doing so poorly.

The complete answer would be tl;dr. So a few points:

I'm not for open borders. No one, statistically, is for "open borders". Knowing a sea-to-sea wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) is a waste of money =/= being for open borders.

Read what Rep. Will Hurd says about the border wall. He's a former CIA agent and Republican congressman. Or as Fox News calls him because he tries to inject reason into the emotional racist dogwhistle issue, a liberal....

Walls work in some areas where urban areas brush up to urban areas and where border agents can respond quickly. We already have a lot of those sections. I'm for more walls in those types of areas if truly needed, but putting a wall in the middle of Big Bend National Park just to placate the simpletons who support a simpleton President is a terrible idea.

Some corporations (those that employ low-skill workers) certainly love dodging our laws on illegals. You're kinda making that point, so on this we agree. The way to fix it is eVerify, aggressive investigation, wallet-crushing fines, and criminal prosecution for violations as well as rewards for whistleblowers.

As for your point on wages, skips over a lot of factors. Has less to do with immigration than other issues.

hobart
02-13-2019, 02:51 PM

Imagine trying to justify feeding a dog before your own sick and starving child.

So immigrants are dogs? Also, I'm offended by your calling a group of Americans children, but on behalf of the children in this case.

Not for open borders but would much prefer to to feed the dog and let the rube suffer and die. At least the dog is smart enough not to be a Trump supporter.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 02:55 PM
You're making multiple points, trying to combine them, and doing so poorly.

The complete answer would be tl;dr. So a few points:

I'm not for open borders. No one, statistically, is for "open borders". Knowing a sea-to-sea wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) is a waste of money =/= being for open borders.

Read what Rep. Will Hurd says about the border wall. He's a former CIA agent and Republican congressman. Or as Fox News calls him because he tries to inject reason into the emotional racist dogwhistle issue, a liberal....

Walls work in some areas where urban areas brush up to urban areas and where border agents can respond quickly. We already have a lot of those sections. I'm for more walls in those types of areas if truly needed, but putting a wall in the middle of Big Bend National Park just to placate the simpletons who support a simpleton President is a terrible idea.

Some corporations (those that employ low-skill workers) certainly love dodging our laws on illegals. You're kinda making that point, so on this we agree. The way to fix it is eVerify, aggressive investigation, wallet-crushing fines, and criminal prosecution for violations as well as rewards for whistleblowers.

As for your point on wages, skips over a lot of factors. Has less to do with immigration than other issues.

(((CIA and republican in congress))) eh? I'm sure he has something worthwhile for us all as Americans. :rolleyes:

Walls have been insanely effective throughout history and will continue to be so.

Say this with me now. 5 billion for a border wall is a single drop water compared to the ocean when you look at the context of our yearly budget. When we know this to be a truth, the idea of being against the border wall is unfathomable unless you have other loyalties somewhere else.

Do you have a door on your house? Car? Do you have walls on your house? If walls are ineffective, why do you have these?

I challenge you to go to a low class area, buy or rent and expensive car. Leave doors open, windows open, keys clearly left inside for people to see. Leave for a while. See if you're happy with the results. You won't be so happy when the property being stolen from you is a little more personal. Well America as a land and infrastructure belongs to us US citizens. Whether or not someone is personally stealing your car or stealing resources from all Americans is the same crime to me. Deserves the same punishment. Maybe worse for the illegal immigrant because I consider crimes against the state worse than personal crimes committed against others.

America
02-13-2019, 02:56 PM
all this talk about only manned walls work and walls this and walls that but we are talking about SMARTWALLS here in 2019 folks

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 02:56 PM

I must be a billionaire then because I love it :D

Teppler
02-13-2019, 03:00 PM
So immigrants are dogs? Also, I'm offended by your calling a group of Americans children, but on behalf of the children in this case.

Not for open borders but would much prefer to to feed the dog and let the rube suffer and die. At least the dog is smart enough not to be a Trump supporter.

How stereotypical of you to mix up immigrant and illegal immigrant.

I have no problem likening an illegal immigrant who comes over here to freeload as a dog. In fact I was inspired by a bible story about how one time an immigrant Canaanite woman came to Jesus with a sick child, begging him to heal her.

Jesus initially refuses her request by saying, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs”

Only when the women responds to Jesus likening herself to a dog just asking for scraps, that Jesus saves her baby.

You should study the lesson here. It's an important one.

America
02-13-2019, 03:02 PM

I have no problem likening an illegal immigrant who comes over here to freeload as a dog. In fact I was inspired by a bible story about how one time an immigrant Canaanite woman came to Jesus with a sick child, begging him to heal her.

Jesus initially refuses her request by saying, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs”

Only when the women responds to Jesus likening herself to a dog just asking for scraps, that Jesus saves her baby.

yo this mack is wokeadocious

Wonkie
Strasserism doesn't real guys. get over it

kjs86z
The Left wants open borders so they can grow their base. The overwhelming majority of non-white immigrants vote democrat.

The U.S. will be minority white by 2050 and the liberal scum will have permanent control of house / senate / white house / supreme court.

Welcome to hell.

hobart
02-13-2019, 03:03 PM

I'm not the one who called any type of immigrant a dog, that's you.

Jesus sounds like an asshole. Good thing for us he's also imaginary.

America
02-13-2019, 03:04 PM
socialized medicine would be great so let's keep people from cohorts w/ higher obesity related mortalities out in the vassal-plantations

thank youuuu

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 03:08 PM
The Left wants open borders so they can grow their base. The overwhelming majority of non-white immigrants vote democrat.

The U.S. will be minority white by 2050 and the liberal scum will have permanent control of house / senate / white house / supreme court.

Welcome to hell.

They also don't believe in nation states and they want a more globalized world.

That way they can't be held accountable when in power.

They can be lazy elites and stay in power without representing anyone. It's easier to judge someone's performance when they're supposed to represent a small group with specific goals.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 03:13 PM
They also don't believe in nation states and they want a more globalized world.

That way they can't be held accountable when in power.

They can be lazy elites and stay in power without representing anyone. It's easier to judge someone's performance when they're supposed to represent a small group with specific goals.

The decision makers are mostly dual citizens or foreigners that are bleeding america.

I'll tell you exactly what will happen if they have their way.

Financials bubbles will continue to build up like they have in the past. Sooner or later our debt will get to an unmanageable position. Americas economy and financial system will blow up. And we won't have the credit to borrow for one of those multi trillion dollar stimulus's.

America's economy will be ruined. The elites have set themselves up to be multicultural, dual citizens or foreigners. Once the bubble pops, they will simply walk to the next financial empire country and do the same thing without any penalty whatsoever.

It will be us middle and low class people that will be left picking up the pieces for generations.

hobart
02-13-2019, 03:14 PM
(((CIA and republican in congress))) eh? I'm sure he has something worthwhile for us all as Americans. :rolleyes:

Walls have been insanely effective throughout history and will continue to be so.

Say this with me now. 5 billion for a border wall is a single drop water compared to the ocean when you look at the context of our yearly budget. When we know this to be a truth, the idea of being against the border wall is unfathomable unless you have other loyalties somewhere else.

Do you have a door on your house? Car? Do you have walls on your house? If walls are ineffective, why do you have these?

I challenge you to go to a low class area, buy or rent and expensive car. Leave doors open, windows open, keys clearly left inside for people to see. Leave for a while. See if you're happy with the results. You won't be so happy when the property being stolen from you is a little more personal. Well America as a land and infrastructure belongs to us US citizens. Whether or not someone is personally stealing your car or stealing resources from all Americans is the same crime to me. Deserves the same punishment. Maybe worse for the illegal immigrant because I consider crimes against the state worse than personal crimes committed against others.

Your car analogy is terrible. If I had a car with no windows or door locks I'd drive it into the middle of nowhere and leave the keys in it all day long before I'd waste money to install windows and doors. That's what we're talking about. The middle of nowhere. Just to appease morons who are too dumb to read.

I already said walls work and are a good idea in urban/urban buffer areas.

America
02-13-2019, 03:27 PM
any person who as a part of this debate states that "walls don't work" is an imbecile

or deliberately disrespecting you by disregarding the facts

we bout these Smartwalls

Wonkie
02-13-2019, 03:33 PM
whats a smartwall precious

Patriam1066
02-13-2019, 03:38 PM

We should nuke both Kentucky and El Salvador. What’s your point?

Triiz
02-13-2019, 03:45 PM
If your house doesn't have walls that separate it from outside, is it a house?

Wow I never thought of it this way. Gee, if my house doesn't have a roof to separate it from outside, is it really a house? That's the problem in this fuckin country, we don't have a roof! Build the roof! Build the roof!

For anyone who is against the border wall I have to ask the question. What do you think of Israel's border wall?

Someone needs to tell Israel they need a roof. Their own government has stated at least 50,000 Palestinian's work illegally in Israel every day.

Do you have a house with walls? Do you have a car with doors? Do you ever lock it after parking? This isn’t a hard idea to grasp why it’s important to have a wall, that in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t cost much.

Another very well thought out argument I just hadn't considered. I do lock my car and yet I still had a car stolen once. At the time I thought locking a car just isn't enough to stop someone that's determined but I guess where I fucked up is that my car had doors and windows so that it could be used as a car. It did have a roof though.

If Trump declares a national emergency for $5.7 billion to build 215 miles of wall how much do you think it will cost to build a wall for the other 1300+ miles that wont have a wall? We'll still need to get some estimates on the roof though.

Troxx
02-13-2019, 03:49 PM
Really feels good. Especially Troxx, who I initially thought was anti-Trump. Sorry, dude! :)

Troll on my friend :)

Troxx
02-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Teppler has gone full nuclear Asperger in this thread - much like the Seb drama of yesteryear ... only this time with a comical political twist.

A+ thread

Fantastic toilet reading

Teppler
02-13-2019, 04:09 PM
Wow I never thought of it this way. Gee, if my house doesn't have a roof to separate it from outside, is it really a house? That's the problem in this fuckin country, we don't have a roof! Build the roof! Build the roof!

Someone needs to tell Israel they need a roof. Their own government has stated at least 50,000 Palestinian's work illegally in Israel every day.

Another very well thought out argument I just hadn't considered. I do lock my car and yet I still had a car stolen once. At the time I thought locking a car just isn't enough to stop someone that's determined but I guess where I fucked up is that my car had doors and windows so that it could be used as a car. It did have a roof though.

If Trump declares a national emergency for $5.7 billion to build 215 miles of wall how much do you think it will cost to build a wall for the other 1300+ miles that wont have a wall? We'll still need to get some estimates on the roof though.

Ah so you got your car stolen. That means walls and doors and locks never work.

Have you not locked your car since it was stolen the first time? What's the point right? You got it stolen once, it'll probably happen again. So your logic must be, you never ever ever lock anything you own. All the same as locking them right?

Leave your car unlocked with keys in sight in a low class area and it will get stolen every time and it will cost you ever time.

Leave your border open with massive welfare available and low class populations of surrounding nations will similarly exploit it every time.

You missed a critical point that locks/walls don't solve all the crime but they greatly mitigate and then you move on to the next problem.

You build solid locks and doors on cars THEN you add alarm systems THEN you add some sort of iphone tracker THEN you investigate the people that get by these systems.... which there won't be as much because you keep adding levels of protection.

You build a physical wall at the border THEN you get after corporations that hire them THEN you investigate the people that get by these systems.... which there won't be as much because you keep adding levels of protection.

Teppler has gone full nuclear Asperger in this thread - much like the Seb drama of yesteryear ... only this time with a comical political twist.

A+ thread

Fantastic toilet reading

Oh Triiz. I still remember you thanking me for teaching you how to solo crypt and then you asking me if I wanted to hold down Hierophant camp permanently with you and I was just like "lol ummm no". Good attempt being above all this tho.

Patriam1066
02-13-2019, 04:16 PM
We should steal 3 attractive Mexican women every time an illegal makes it from Central America to the US. We have to impose real costs here people

America
02-13-2019, 04:27 PM
We should steal 3 attractive Mexican women every time an illegal makes it from Central America to the US. We have to impose real costs here people

attractive to you or to a White eye? could bankrupt us searching if latter

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 04:29 PM

That could only be done once because there's only 2 attractive women in Mexico.

One is that weather girl that married a pro Counter Strike player and the other is her sister that lives in her shadowm

Raev
02-13-2019, 04:49 PM
I don't see how people who spend their spare time on an emulated Everquest server can consider Trump an idiot when the man turned a $40 million inheritance into a billion+ (please do not give me that garbage about how he could have made more money by investing in the S&P. That statement will no longer be true in 12 months) and was elected to the Presidency. Clearly the man is doing something right.

America
02-13-2019, 04:51 PM
whatever money he didn't make was what he spent building the brand that got him the Presidency of the United States. assaults on his intellect or cunning are retarded. as are ppl trippin off dumbwalls in 2019.

Ripqozko
02-13-2019, 04:54 PM
I don't see how people who spend their spare time on an emulated Everquest server can consider Trump an idiot when the man turned a $40 million inheritance into a billion+ (please do not give me that garbage about how he could have made more money by investing in the S&P. That statement will no longer be true in 12 months) and was elected to the Presidency. Clearly the man is doing something right.

They need the socialist programs so they can not work and get more raid attendance.

Triiz
02-13-2019, 04:59 PM
Leave your car unlocked with keys in sight in a low class area and it will get stolen every time and it will cost you ever time.

You build solid locks and doors on cars THEN you add alarm systems THEN you add some sort of iphone tracker THEN you investigate the people that get by these systems.... which there won't be as much because you keep adding levels of protection.
Leave your car locked with $10,000 on the seat and the money will get stolen every time and cost you every time.

I can't wait for these cars that can't be broken into. Windshields and windows are for the poor we're stepping into the future. Should we just scatter "iphones" along the 1300 miles of border with no wall after the 5.7 billion? wtb estimates on roof

Oh Triiz. I still remember you thanking me for teaching you how to solo crypt and then you asking me if I wanted to hold down Hierophant camp permanently with you and I was just like "lol ummm no". Good attempt being above all this tho.

???? Oh yeah? I assume you meant to type Troxx since you quoted him but inserted my name cause I know damn sure I've never asked anyone especially you how to solo in easy ass crypt lol. Farming crypt is for people that can't cut it anywhere else. Even the worst Enchanters on the server could farm Hiero solo without your advice, which I can only imagine consists of how to spam ooc to convince rogues to let you into crypt and post on RNF about it.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 05:08 PM
Trump is more intelligent and successful than anyone here.

America
02-13-2019, 05:32 PM
Trump is more intelligent and successful than anyone here.

he's genius level, to be sure.

I think I have a related / comparable gift. I hope I can dare to make comparisons one day.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 06:26 PM
Leave your car locked with $10,000 on the seat and the money will get stolen every time and cost you every time.

I can't wait for these cars that can't be broken into. Windshields and windows are for the poor we're stepping into the future. Should we just scatter "iphones" along the 1300 miles of border with no wall after the 5.7 billion? wtb estimates on roof

You’re losing your mind dude. It’s all about what’s practical and effective. At the end of the day the wall is a simple and practical first step towards our illegal immigration problem the same way locking your car door and leaving your keys out of sight is a common sense and simple way to protect your car in a bad area. Am I saying it’s all 100% effective? No. But it’s a start and a good one. We can start moving forward once we finish up the structure that will prevent the biggest way illegals come over here, just walking over the border unhassled. The harder we make it for them, the less illegals we’ll have. And it’s not even that expensive in the grand scheme of things. You have to be either a moron or some sort of major scum bag to fight against the wall.

???? Oh yeah? I assume you meant to type Troxx since you quoted him but inserted my name cause I know damn sure I've never asked anyone especially you how to solo in easy ass crypt lol. Farming crypt is for people that can't cut it anywhere else. Even the worst Enchanters on the server could farm Hiero solo without your advice, which I can only imagine consists of how to spam ooc to convince rogues to let you into crypt and post on RNF about it.

You are so unaware, this is sad.

Forget about the time you were messaging me apologizing for your behavior on the forums after I helped you. Imagine in 2019 still thinking you need a rogue to get by a locked door. Or being so ignorant of the topic at hand you sprout out total bs like crypt being an easy solo camp for a chanter. I could count on one hand how many chanters I saw hold that entire camp solo in all my time spent there. And I taught of number of them how to do it. Without even playing the class lol. I could do it because I’m one of the few necros on this server that can charm solo crypt. I’d like to see you try and I would love to see you inevitably fail trying to figure it out. Just like you did on your shaman before I helped you out.

Triiz
02-13-2019, 06:42 PM
Forget about the time you were messaging me apologizing for your behavior on the forums after I helped you. Imagine in 2019 still thinking you need a rogue to get by a locked door. Or being so ignorant of the topic at hand you sprout out total bs like crypt being an easy solo camp for a chanter. I could count on one hand how many chanters I saw hold that entire camp solo in all my time spent there. And I taught of number of them how to do it. Without even playing the class lol. I could do it because I’m one of the few necros on this server that can charm solo crypt. I’d like to see you try and I would love to see you inevitably fail trying to figure it out. Just like you did on your shaman before I helped you out.

I will blame your post on crystal meth.

I have never on any server leveled a shaman past 54, and my 54 shaman is here on P99 and doesn't even have a Seb key. What was the toon name? I'll wait for the I cant remember cause I'm strung out.

Imagine playing on this server for 6 years and begging to follow people into Crypt then getting killed by a mid 50's enchanter camping with a trash mob pet and then raging about it on RNF for multiple days. We need not imagine
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295030

Teppler
02-13-2019, 06:49 PM
I will blame your post on crystal meth.

I have never on any server leveled a shaman past 54, and my 54 shaman is here on P99 and doesn't even have a Seb key. What was the toon name? I'll wait for the I cant remember cause I'm strung out.

Imagine playing on this server for 6 years and begging to follow people into Crypt then getting killed by a mid 50's enchanter camping with a trash mob pet and then raging about it on RNF for multiple days. We need not imagine
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295030

I didn't beg anyone to follow in. They were going there and I just tagged behind. Then they trained me, talked about it and taped it.

Then they had to scramble and try and delete the video once Sirken took an interest in the case but it was too late by that point. Nice example lol. ;)

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 07:03 PM
I've let Teppler into the Crypt with my rogue and I'd do it again.

Get mad noobs

Teppler
02-13-2019, 07:04 PM
I've let Teppler into the Crypt with my rogue and I'd do it again.

Get mad noobs

How much did I tip?

Swish2
02-13-2019, 07:40 PM
I didn't beg anyone to follow in. They were going there and I just tagged behind. Then they trained me, talked about it and taped it.

Then they had to scramble and try and delete the video once Sirken took an interest in the case but it was too late by that point. Nice example lol. ;)

I was watching the stream when this happened and that's not what happened.

How does a rogue get trained when he has hide/sneak in Sebilis? And lets assume he's not trying to solo as a rogue. Why take off hide?

https://i.imgur.com/7kS4Wpu.png

Stay hidden next time :)

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 07:43 PM
How much did I tip?

I think you gave me 200p

Computer Man
02-13-2019, 07:45 PM
haha, Teppler being Teppler.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 07:46 PM
I was watching the stream when this happened and that's not what happened.

How does a rogue get trained when he has hide/sneak in Sebilis? And lets assume he's not trying to solo as a rogue. Why take off hide?

https://i.imgur.com/7kS4Wpu.png

Stay hidden next time :)

This is like when someone's mom tries to get in the conversation, make judgement and isn't really following anything.

My brain hurts. I've never played a rogue. And you say you were watching the stream? You don't have the slightest awareness of what we are talking about.

I remember this situation very well. I knew these guys were going to train me because someone watching their stream tipped me off and thought it was fucked up what they were going to do.

Teppler
02-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Apparently I'm a rogue now who failed to solo and complained about getting trained. Swish knows this, he watched the stream where this happened.

NegaStoat
02-13-2019, 08:02 PM
I dislike supporting either dems or reps. They're both corrupt as fuck. Both sides have aided in covering up bullshit that would have lead to exposure of special programs created and funded with little to no oversight on how the money is spent and ends up going back to the congress people.

I'll support Trump though because he's firmly against sanctuary city bullshit and Planned Parenthood, on top of getting conservative judges confirmed into federal courts and appellate courts, breaking records of previous administrations.

Current Los Angeles under liberal leadership - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7HozzSGakA

People behind covering up for Hillary and denouncing Donald - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/stunning-list-35-times-the-fbi-deviated-from-standard-practice-or-committed-crimes-in-efforts-to-exonerate-hilary-and-indict-trump/

The list of names from that article of people who actually retain their jobs and any kind of meaningful power is pretty damn low. Work's being done.

Nommis
02-13-2019, 08:12 PM
P99, a place filled with some of the most unintelligent, greedy, and hateful people on the planet. I'm shocked the server population is mostly Trump supporters!

https://i.imgur.com/o64jXMy.gif

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 08:22 PM
P99, a place filled with some of the most unintelligent, greedy, and hateful people on the planet. I'm shocked the server population is mostly Trump supporters!

Not sure if trolling or you didn't see the poll results.

Most people here are anti-Trump.

Pro-Trump people are smart, polite, and incredibly good looking...so naturally it explains everything when you learn this server is anti-Trump.

Bardp1999
02-13-2019, 09:49 PM
The fedora and unemployed community largely supports Hillary and government handouts, not god emperor Trump.

Wonkie
02-13-2019, 09:53 PM
Not sure if trolling or you didn't see the poll results.

Most people here are anti-Trump.

Pro-Trump people are smart, polite, and incredibly good looking...so naturally it explains everything when you learn this server is anti-Trump.

most of the posts are pro trump even though hillary won the popular vote

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:01 PM
most of the posts are pro trump even though hillary won the popular vote

The rams had more passing yards but still the Patriots won

Wonkie
02-13-2019, 10:04 PM
The rams had more passing yards but still the Patriots won

im so proud. you're becoming a real man. heartwarming!

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:04 PM
im so proud. you're becoming a real man. heartwarming!

I figured I'd translate it into a format your sportsbrain would understand

Wonkie
02-13-2019, 10:07 PM
I figured I'd translate it into a format your sportsbrain would understand

it was tongue in cheek, Florida Man

Troxx
02-13-2019, 10:20 PM

Oh ... not me!

First post of this thread.

It really should come as no surprise. The amount of anti-semetic conspiracy theorist rhetoric you can find on these forums in the off-topic over the last 3-5 years is simply staggering. The forum-posting community on p99 has a disproportionate amount of autistic and/or basement_dwelling and/or woman_rejected and/or unemployed and/or shit_for_jobs and or shit_for_education and/or general_societal_reject individuals in its ranks.

It should come as no surprise that this army of predominantly white male folk who, in failing at life, really feel that life or the world has failed them find solace in the message that Trump sold our nation to get elected. The sad thing is that it takes an extraordinary amount of burying one's head in the same to not actually watch/follow the train wreck of the last two years and realize just how fucked up our president actually is. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

About 1/3 of the US population still drinks the Trump Kool-Aid. The remaining 2/3 of the population disapprove of his job performance.

I suppose 1/3 of the population are just super duper smart despite having a much lower level of educational achievement (those are real numbers by the way - the less educated you are the more likely you are to support Trump) while the other 2/3 of us are either involved in some "Zionist conspiracy" or too uneducated (despite higher levels of educational achievement demographically) to realize we've been brainwashed??

Rofl

I’ve also never met an anti Drumpher that wasn’t a zionist stooge. In which case I hate you even more.

a zionist stooge

In which case I hate you even more.

Sadly ... this is the state of American Alt-Right insanity.

PS: Why does this forum not ban such posters for overt Racism?

Zionist stooge?

/facepalm

Troxx
02-13-2019, 10:21 PM
PPS: I encourage you Trump supporters to tweet him very simple, easy to read instructions on how to close a fucking umbrella before boarding a plane.

DinoTriz2
02-13-2019, 10:31 PM
PPS: I encourage you Trump supporters to tweet him very simple, easy to read instructions on how to close a fucking umbrella before boarding a plane.

Surely an impeachable offense.

*clutches pearls harder*

Irulan
02-13-2019, 10:39 PM
I am with the phrenologists on this one.

Rather than a divisive civil war over "those other guys with or without peepees". I would prefer an effective dictator able to unify us and lead us down the Golden Path to glory and dominion.

Also as a Christian woman I can't follow a male who corrupts the word of God to suit his own personal interests, greed, spite, and jealousy.

d3r14k
02-13-2019, 10:50 PM
The not closing the umbrella footage was pretty hilarious.

I will say though.... If I had a swathe of people following around doing shit for me I'd leave open umbrellas scattered around the landscape too.

Freakish
02-14-2019, 01:27 AM
I love how there's all these assumptions that liberals love open borders because Trump's idiotic brag that Mexico would pay for a wall didn't pan out. I don't know any liberals that want open borders and illegal immigrants coming through. You know what we do want? Not to play stupid games that help nobody.

Trump tried to politically strong arm as his first stand against a democratic congress. He shut the government down, claimed credit for it then when it started to look bad yelled about how the democrats want to let caravans of refugees across the border. He's trying to fulfill a campaign promise based on immigration fears that he invented as a political talking point. A promise that Mexico still isn't paying for.
It's not true. You want to talk budgeting towards border security, fine. You don't do that by shutting your own government down, screaming I want a cookie and then refusing any kind of compromise until your own airports start shutting down. And Damn, don't show a weak hand and start issuing demands on a government that's entirely based on compromise.

He's getting money for the border. He's not getting nearly as much as he would have if he threw this tantrum when he had political clout with a Republican congress and Senate. It would have been much easier to get everything through, but not guaranteed. Republicans never had a supermajority in Senate so it would have been held up.

This whole shutdown has shown me that the current political climate is based on no compromise. If democrats had caved to Trump they would have been showing all their voters that they can be trusted. Biggest congressional democratic wave and cave on the first demand. That wasn't happening. Trump wasn't willing to even come to the table unless it included everything he demanded, McConnell wouldn't bring the House passed bills to the floor even once during the shutdown. Bipartisanship is so low right now and these political news channels such as CNN, FOX, whatever else are so biased that you get completely different takes on the same event presented as fact. It's ridiculous.

Freakish
02-14-2019, 01:28 AM
Tl;dr liberal bs. You don't have to listen to a baby killer.

reznor_
02-14-2019, 01:40 AM
https://imgur.com/a/IkamDoy

I don't disagree with every policy the Trump administration has implemented. I'm all for immigration reform, doing things the right way. But Trump has done nothing but fan the flames of polarity and divisiveness. America doesn't need that shit, we should be better then that.

Foxplay
02-14-2019, 03:19 AM
So long as hes not impeached he could still win 2020... Doesn't matter how many people hate the guy if they don't vote against him... Doesn't matter if fewer people love the guy if they are voting in predominately heavy Electoral weight states their votes end up being worth more

Then you have to account for the fact that hes the Presidential Incumbent... historically an advantage

Also the democratic stage seems like it will be pretty crowded so hard to tell who's going to be the front runner on that side (Plz not Hillary - also LOL if you think the Democrats would let Bernie get the nomination....ever)

DinoTriz2
02-14-2019, 07:00 AM

I don't disagree with every policy the Trump administration has implemented. I'm all for immigration reform, doing things the right way. But Trump has done nothing but fan the flames of polarity and divisiveness. America doesn't need that shit, we should be better then that.

That's the media, not Trump.

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 07:51 AM

the people cry and the people moan
Look for a dry place to call their home
Try to find some place to rest their bones
While the angels and the devils try to make their own

2 parties have dominated. The land of competition doesn't like competition.

DMN
02-14-2019, 09:04 AM
2 parties have dominated. The land of competition doesn't like competition.

Primaries are a thing.

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 09:11 AM
Primaries are a thing.

hehe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gP9IW2v8aw)

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 09:15 AM
https://i.imgur.com/bgEDyJM.jpg?1

DMN
02-14-2019, 09:15 AM
hehe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gP9IW2v8aw)

So how did zero accomplishment Obama win?

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 09:18 AM
So how did zero accomplishment Obama win?

Change we could believe in.

Raev
02-14-2019, 09:35 AM
A promise that Mexico still isn't paying for.

Something like 70% of asylum seekers from Central America are on the social services net. If a wall removes them from our welfare system and adds them to Mexico's welfare system, doesn't that mean Mexico is effectively paying for it?

You don't do that by shutting your own government down, screaming I want a cookie and then refusing any kind of compromise until your own airports start shutting down.

Trump's approval rating (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history) is either unchanged or slightly up, depending on how you look at it.

Bipartisanship is so low right now and these political news channels such as CNN, FOX, whatever else are so biased that you get completely different takes on the same event presented as fact. It's ridiculous.

r/k theory etc.

Irulan
02-14-2019, 10:29 AM
I don't like Trump and a good chunk of his base very much at all.

So far every democratic candidate has been shit.

Amy Klobuchar? Maybe. Dunno yet.

Would like to see some other Republicans run out of that were less fat. Would even maybe vote directly for a Pence or Rick Scott. Cuz establishment politics is what Trump brings to the table, plus more riots and disinformation and distraction.

He could win in 2020 and I think he has a really good chance. He is also a festering wound in the legs of the republican party. It is only a matter of time before sepsis sets in.

I'd rather still have a party willing to at least in name check federal powers by 2024.

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 10:46 AM
I'd rather still have a party willing to at least in name check federal powers by 2024.

er, the illusion of such?

DinoTriz2
02-14-2019, 10:54 AM

I don't think voting will do it.

These corrupt elites are dug in. We need to carve them out at the root.

That means violent uprising.

Government works for the citizens. Not multi-national corporations or "our allies".

American citizens are priority number one. Period.

lonmoer
02-14-2019, 11:23 AM
It's astonishing how stupid some Trump supporters are that they don't realize that a wall won't stop the nearly 75% of illegals fly in and over stay visas and even if you built a 100 foot wall it can be defeated with a 101 foot ladder. In Jesse lee Petersen voice: Amazin.

Freakish
02-14-2019, 11:33 AM
Explain r/k theory. You can summarize. I haven't heard of it.
My biggest gripe with trump is how polarizing he is. Americans should not be shouting liberal suck and Republican racist. Work together to find goals. Not demonize the other side.

I have other problems with him but it's not relevant to his border dispute. And that's the fun thing with statistics you can twist it however you want. I've heard he's had his worst approval month to date and then I see oh yeah he's god emperor MAGA suck it libturds.

DMN
02-14-2019, 11:35 AM
It's astonishing how stupid some Trump supporters are that they don't realize that a wall won't stop the nearly 75% of illegals fly in and over stay visas and even if you built a 100 foot wall it can be defeated with a 101 foot ladder. In Jesse lee Petersen voice: Amazin.

This is pretty pathetic straw man., often the default argument of liberal NPCs. No one thinks the wall is going to magically stop it.

Irulan
02-14-2019, 11:36 AM
er, the illusion of such?

I don't think voting will do it.

These corrupt elites are dug in. We need to carve them out at the root.

That means violent uprising.

Government works for the citizens. Not multi-national corporations or "our allies".

American citizens are priority number one. Period.

I agree. I want to at least have an ideal to stand behind that doesn't = 1 giant world government where everyone is forced into an African peasants standard of living.

Ripqozko
02-14-2019, 11:44 AM

This is a dumb point, even stopping a bit pays for itself in welfare and social services for every anchor baby and parent.

Lune
02-14-2019, 11:54 AM
I'll say it again: the wall is a do-nothing gesture meant to mollify the conservative voting base into believing their politicians are working on the problem.

In reality, Donald Trump and others like him will continue hiring illegals to clean their hotels and pick their crops, and illegals will continue to come, because they know "lucrative" work is available to them.

No, the progressive liberal alternative of porous borders and unlimited illegal asylum is not a good idea. But that doesn't make the wall anything other than a $5+ billion waste of money.

DMN
02-14-2019, 12:39 PM
I'll say it again: the wall is a do-nothing gesture meant to mollify the conservative voting base into believing their politicians are working on the problem.

A tiny little wall isn't going to mollify anyone. It's been clearly conveyed, however, that Trump isn't the one to blame for nothing being done. When the recriminations start coming out for 2020 narratives, Trump can certainly offer up congress as the guilty party.

America
02-14-2019, 12:42 PM

you can't beat a smartwall with anything short of EMP and some sort of anti aircraft fire.

Overstaying a legal visa doesn't allow ppl to just waltz in with an arbitrarily large amount of cargo.

Hope this helps liberal

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 12:50 PM
This is pretty pathetic straw man., often the default argument of liberal NPCs. No one thinks the wall is going to magically stop it.

then why build it?

America
02-14-2019, 12:53 PM
then why build it?

don't be mean.

obviously it is a filtration heuristic. It tilts the balance of the cost benefit ratio away from illigal immigration. You fucking dumbass.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 12:58 PM
don't be mean.

obviously it is a filtration heuristic. It tilts the balance of the cost benefit ratio away from illigal immigration. You fucking dumbass.

don't interrupt

Ripqozko
02-14-2019, 01:00 PM
Let's not forget secure fence act of 2006 when Democrats were all about and voted for it, suddenly Trump wants to and it's a no go.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 01:02 PM
Let's not forget secure fence act of 2006 when Democrats were all about and voted for it, suddenly Trump wants to and it's a no go.

doesn't the current bill give like 2 bil for fence?

Teppler
02-14-2019, 01:05 PM

We can track people who are flying. We have records of them coming in to the country.

We have no idea who is simply waltzing over the border. Building the border is the common sense thing to do before you start looking at evasion through air travel or start penalizing employers hiring them.

When you look at the grand scheme of our yearly budget there's no excuse not to find 5 or 10 billion for a wall when we spend nearly 4 trillion a year and around 600 mil on military spending. And we basically fund Israel's border.

BTW does it drive anyone else crazy that we fund Israel's border but Israeli American's are overwhelmingly against an American southern border wall and they voted around 80% for Hillary Clinton? Count how many dual israeli/american citizens we have in our government. Scary stuff.

Lune
02-14-2019, 01:05 PM

Remember when Mitch McConnel veto'd his own bill? Political hypocrisy has nothing to do with whether the wall is a good idea.

In 2006, millions of illegal immigrants were flooding into the country. It is now a trickle compared to then.

derpcake2
02-14-2019, 01:10 PM
selling the name "Trumpatron" on both blue and red

would suggest "Thirdterm" as a surname

pms welcome

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 01:11 PM
We can track people who are flying. We have records of them coming in to the country.

We have no idea who is simply waltzing over the border. Building the border is the common sense thing to do before you start looking at evasion through air travel or start penalizing employers hiring them.

When you look at the grand scheme of our yearly budget there's no excuse not to find 5 or 10 billion for a wall when we spend nearly 4 trillion a year and around 600 mil on military spending. And we basically fund Israel's border.

BTW does it drive anyone else crazy that we fund Israel's border but Israeli American's are overwhelmingly against an American southern border wall and they voted around 80% for Hillary Clinton? Count how many dual israeli/american citizens we have in our government. Scary stuff.

what if wall is a maintenance nightmare and fence is way cheaper?

Ripqozko
02-14-2019, 01:13 PM
Remember when Mitch McConnel veto'd his own bill? Political hypocrisy has nothing to do with whether the wall is a good idea.

In 2006, millions of illegal immigrants were flooding into the country. It is now a trickle compared to then.

Trickle or flood, build wall, vett them all and make it easier to aquire citizenship. Both parties are happy now

America
02-14-2019, 01:15 PM
i met this 18 or 19yo yesterday, friend of my dear young pet, and he almost immediately asked me if i was woke to the JQ. then he started doing sam hyde memes. it was really cringey. he wanted me to think he's cool.

DMN
02-14-2019, 01:20 PM
then why build it?

It was part of his election platform. The democrats really should have just given him the 5-6 billion and let him own it. The democrats are run by idiots. Setting themselves on fire over a pittance of money isn't going to play well outside of the far left fringe.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 01:26 PM
It was part of his election platform. The democrats really should have just given him the 5-6 billion and let him own it. The democrats are run by idiots. Setting themselves on fire over a pittance of money isn't going to play well outside of the far left fringe.

im glad we agree its a waste of money and time

Lammy
02-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Facts, Fairness and Sovereignty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBO68rIeuB4

Valakut
02-14-2019, 01:37 PM
Facts, Fairness and Sovereignty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBO68rIeuB4

couldn't hear you with getsomes penis in your mouth. did you want to talk politics or just put a couple more ice cubes in your mouth?

DMN
02-14-2019, 01:39 PM
im glad we agree its a waste of money and time

A wall isn't a waste of money. The point is a couple billion dollars isn't nearly enough to do anything significant. The democrats could have slept well on that and played it cool. Instead they fight tooth and nail. "The democrats care more about illegals than american citizens" is now the albatross they carry.

Ripqozko
02-14-2019, 01:46 PM
couldn't hear you with getsomes penis in your mouth. did you want to talk politics or just put a couple more ice cubes in your mouth?

(Sorry you didn't make it in Rustle)

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 01:49 PM
A wall isn't a waste of money. The point is a couple billion dollars isn't nearly enough to do anything significant. The democrats could have slept well on that and played it cool. Instead they fight tooth and nail. "The democrats care more about illegals than american citizens" is now the albatross they carry.

what makes a wall better than a fence?

America
02-14-2019, 01:49 PM

more resilient once defunded by newly minted brown majority

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 01:52 PM

If the top wanted it then there would be a debate. It would just be done, whatever rationale used, someone like yourself might be in here going over the talking points while lets say a republican would counter with "It's astonishing how stupid libtards are, Jesse Peterson: Amazin"

Smart walls, gold walls, fences are not really the thing and I don't think it ever was. I initially seen it as citizens wanting to do something but I am not sure anymore. If the top is along with you then politics is easy, when they are not its like asking for raid rotations.. watch the political rants and flames explode... what side of the isle is of little importance as the same issues get shifted side to side.

Are you really upset with some Trump supporters or does your anger lie more with <Warm Bodies> ?

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 01:54 PM
wouldn't be a debate I mean.

Shit there wouldn't be a need for a wall at all. The whole system would shift and us <Warm Bodies> would be like "we did this"

Freakish
02-14-2019, 01:54 PM

Trump demanded it while simultaneously bad mouthing democrats. He played stupid politics and got a stupid prize of less than originally offered.

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 01:55 PM
Trump demanded it while simultaneously bad mouthing democrats. He played stupid politics and got a stupid prize of less than originally offered.

lol

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 01:55 PM
more resilient once defunded by newly minted brown majority

lol

Can't walk up to it with cutters.

wall is not meaningfully more difficult and costs more to repair. huge assymetric target.

America
02-14-2019, 01:58 PM
armed drone posts every half-mile, like the drones from Metal Gear Solid 2

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 01:59 PM
lol

wall is not meaningfully more difficult and costs more to repair. huge assymetric target.

Damn Mongorians!

DMN
02-14-2019, 02:02 PM

This really a semantics question and not one worth entertaining.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 02:03 PM

ok finally. you did good walkies today J. whether wall or fence the RoE has to authorize force. or it wont last long

rest of u pups catch up soon please

Mblake1981
02-14-2019, 02:07 PM

Lol, if the top is along for that and it aligns with their interests it wouldn't be you thinking of it. Since its not, could you imagine the media firestorm? haha.. TRUMP IS HITLER.. WITH DRONES.

the media would have a field day if it was part of their marching orders.

They would probably blast them via lasers from space or fly spooky planes with a howitzer on board.

It's not in their interest though, obviously. George Clooney spies on people via satellites, hes an actor.

DinoTriz2
02-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Big, beautiful wall with an ass this thicc

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 02:11 PM
Lol, if the top is along for that and it aligns with their interests it wouldn't be you thinking of it. Since its not, could you imagine the media firestorm? haha.. TRUMP IS HITLER.. WITH DRONES.

the media would have a field day if it was part of their marching orders.

They would probably blast them via lasers from space or fly spooky planes with a howitzer on board.

It's not in their interest though, obviously. George Clooney spies on people via satellites, hes an actor.

you said it better. barrier forces you to defend said barrier. so, militarizing the border.

yep

Teppler
02-14-2019, 02:21 PM
what if wall is a maintenance nightmare and fence is way cheaper?

We spend close to 40 billion on aid to Israel every year.

I don't want to hear about how much the wall costs until it comes close to what we send to Israel for them to do stuff like build a border wall for themselves.

There's no way to argue against the wall without being an anti american piece of shit.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 02:28 PM
We spend close to 40 billion on aid to Israel every year.

I don't want to hear about how much the wall costs until it comes close to what we send to Israel for them to do stuff like build a border wall for themselves.

There's no way to argue against the wall without being an anti american piece of shit.

israel arguments are always stupid knock it off

Teppler
02-14-2019, 02:37 PM
israel arguments are always stupid knock it off

Well fuck me then. Lesson learned. I'll never mention Israel again. Nice explanation and answer. You got me.

America
02-14-2019, 02:38 PM
a spastic 19 year old asked me how i felt about the "Jews in the government" yesterday. Spicy meme!

America
02-14-2019, 02:39 PM
dont fkn @ me today smoll bois im just
>tfw contemplating the Jews

Fingurs
02-14-2019, 03:08 PM

Nice Democratic talking point.

Problem with people crossing the border, is you're left with estimates. Currently it sits at 12 million, of the people we KNOW. Likely its upwards of 20 or as many as 30 million. Thats when your fly in and overstay starts to crumble.

Also - we can't even get to overstays when we can barely manage to pay the limited ICE agents on the border.

SO whats your argument?

Its obvious to anyone with a remote sense of politics whats going on.

The Democratic party hasn't won the White vote since 1968. Their key to win an election is immigrants, especially from impoverished countries who will NEED their bullshit handout policies, and will keep voting them in, because they are dependent on them.

This is a ploy for votes, simple.

Democrats dominate votes 18 - 29, and Republicans crush 35+.

You know what happens at 35+? You own property. You start thinking about retirement. You want to take care of your children. You want to save money to pay for your kid's college tuition to give them a chance.

None of those things apply to you when you're 18 - 29 - because you're young, and are on the YOLO train. Thus a politician saying shit like "Free, free, free" sounds very appealing, up until you lock down a job, start making a decent wage after working hard, and realize that in some scenarios (state/Fed) you are handing 40% away.

Lune
02-14-2019, 03:39 PM
Nice Democratic talking point.

Problem with people crossing the border, is you're left with estimates. Currently it sits at 12 million, of the people we KNOW. Likely its upwards of 20 or as many as 30 million. Thats when your fly in and overstay starts to crumble.

Also - we can't even get to overstays when we can barely manage to pay the limited ICE agents on the border.

SO whats your argument?

Its obvious to anyone with a remote sense of politics whats going on.

The Democratic party hasn't won the White vote since 1968. Their key to win an election is immigrants, especially from impoverished countries who will NEED their bullshit handout policies, and will keep voting them in, because they are dependent on them.

This is a ploy for votes, simple.

Democrats dominate votes 18 - 29, and Republicans crush 35+.

You know what happens at 35+? You own property. You start thinking about retirement. You want to take care of your children. You want to save money to pay for your kid's college tuition to give them a chance.

None of those things apply to you when you're 18 - 29 - because you're young, and are on the YOLO train. Thus a politician saying shit like "Free, free, free" sounds very appealing, up until you lock down a job, start making a decent wage after working hard, and realize that in some scenarios (state/Fed) you are handing 40% away.

The funny part is that all these 35+ year olds supposedly voting in the interest of themselves and their family are just fucking themselves over. Had they voted Democrat instead we may be well on the way to replacing for-profit health insurance companies with a public single payer.

As someone who works in healthcare, let me give you an anecdote. I work in a hospital and one of my patients presented with a massive MCA stroke, hemiplegia, aphasia, neglect, the works. He had private insurance. His payer stopped paying for treatment 2 weeks into rehab. Instead of being discharged to an impatient rehab facility for intensive rehab, which was indicated, he was d/c'd to a SNF and then home a few weeks after that, where insurance never covered any additional neuro treatment.

All the evidence suggests the first 1-2 months post-stroke is a critical period and the modality of care you receive during this period has tremendous impact on your permanent functional ability. Do insurance companies care about this? No. This man never had the opportunity to exercise choice, shop, or participate in any kind of free market, to appeal his claims denial, or to understand this aspect of his plan (as a matter of practice these sorts of intricacies are never disclosed). Under medicare + supplements, and everywhere else in the wealthy world, the same treatment plan is routinely covered.

Troxx
02-14-2019, 03:48 PM
A few hundred years ago a massive influx of immigrants came to America and annihilated the then residents of this fine land.

A few hundred years later their descendants are spazzing out because a proportionally small volume of families (mostly women and children) are seeking asylum from violence, death, and crippling poverty.

Hypocrisy much? What is written on our Statue of Liberty again?

Controlling immigration is important.
Border security is important.
Open borders (completely open) is not good.
Brown people are not scary.
Immigrants contribute much lower crime per capita than US citizens
Most of the bad shit enters our country through legal ports of entry

All you white fellas (this guy) included ... remember your ancestors who gave you your “divine right” to be here were immigrants who did terrible terrible things to those who already lived here.

Lune
02-14-2019, 03:48 PM
I love my insurance plan, sorry others sucks.

Does it cover inpatient neuro subacute rehab post-stroke or traumatic TBI? For how long? What about outpatient neurorehab in the year following? Do they pay for trans-cranial cortical electromagnetic stimulation (best evidence for certain indications)? (Medicare and European/Oceanic systems do, most private insurers don't)

Speech therapy? How long? How frequently? Are they following best evidence indications for frequency of speech therapy and functional neuro-e-stim, or as few interventions as possible to cut costs?

You don't know anything about your insurance or how good it is. Chances are, if it's affordable, it's shit, and as soon as you are in the hospital unconscious they will start rejecting claims.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 03:50 PM
I love my insurance plan, sorry others sucks.

"we must all hang together or most assuredly we will all hang separately"

DMN
02-14-2019, 03:52 PM
The funny part is that all these 35+ year olds supposedly voting in the interest of themselves and their family are just fucking themselves over. Had they voted Democrat instead we may be well on the way to replacing for-profit health insurance companies with a public single payer.

Anecdotal evidence is the weakest kind. Here's one for your perusal:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8407642/nurse-missed-cervical-cancer-video-message-died/

Lune
02-14-2019, 03:58 PM
ITT: Republicans defend our broken, overpriced healthcare system because trying to improve it goes against party dogma.

Lune
02-14-2019, 03:58 PM
Why didn't Trump and both houses of Republican-dominated Congress repeal and replace Obamacare with something better?

Patriam1066
02-14-2019, 04:16 PM

As someone who works in healthcare, let me give you an anecdote. I work in a hospital and one of my patients presented with a massive MCA stroke, hemiplegia, aphasia, neglect, the works. He had private insurance. His payer stopped paying for treatment 2 weeks into rehab. Instead of being discharged to an impatient rehab facility for intensive rehab, which was indicated, he was d/c'd to a SNF and then home a few weeks after that, where insurance never covered any additional neuro treatment.

All the evidence suggests the first 1-2 months post-stroke is a critical period and the modality of care you receive during this period has tremendous impact on your permanent functional ability. Do insurance companies care about this? No. This man never had the opportunity to exercise choice, shop, or participate in any kind of free market, to appeal his claims denial, or to understand this aspect of his plan (as a matter of practice these sorts of intricacies are never disclosed). Under medicare + supplements, and everywhere else in the wealthy world, the same treatment plan is routinely covered.

He has every opportunity to diet and exercise self restraint for the entirety of his life preceding the stroke to help prevent high cholesterol

Patriam1066
02-14-2019, 04:18 PM
ITT California trust fund babies advocate subsidizing the poor lifestyle choices of the urban ghettoes and the rural opioid whites. Praying to Jesus Christ for you guys and your horrifying opinions

DMN
02-14-2019, 04:33 PM
Why didn't Trump and both houses of Republican-dominated Congress repeal and replace Obamacare with something better?

Why didn't Obama and the dem congress give us single payer instead of forcing people to subsidizing the insurance industry?

Lune
02-14-2019, 04:37 PM
Why didn't Obama and the dem congress give us single payer instead of forcing people to subsidizing the insurance industry?

Because they were in the pockets of insurance companies and single payer had little popular support at the time?

Obama also never promised single payer. Anyways, it doesn't matter, Obama is gone.

What's Trump's excuse?

Jibartik
02-14-2019, 04:40 PM
What's Trump's excuse?

Half the republicans hate him.

half the democrats hate him.

Both of those groups were in the pockets of the pharma.

What do you want, America to be a dictatorshi---

Oh wait, of course you do. The left would love that.

Lune
02-14-2019, 04:41 PM
ITT California trust fund babies advocate subsidizing the poor lifestyle choices of the urban ghettoes and the rural opioid whites. Praying to Jesus Christ for you guys and your horrifying opinions

The fact that my family, and by extension me, has lots of money is only an indication that I'm a winner in society, am a job creator, and that my voice matters more.

/republican

Teppler
02-14-2019, 05:04 PM
Liberals want little to no checks on immigration then they want to spend massive amounts on every poor person with healthcare. Sorry it doesn't work that way. Those other countries you are glorifying with socialized medicine don't have a southern border that's entirely fucked.

You want socialized medicine, you're going to have to be about immigration control in a big way as well.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 05:07 PM
Liberals want little to no checks on immigration then they want to spend massive amounts on every poor person with healthcare. Sorry it doesn't work that way. Those other countries you are glorifying with socialized medicine don't have a southern border that's entirely fucked.

You want socialized medicine, you're going to have to be about immigration control in a big way as well.

pick liberal or pick socialist you can't have both

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Bernie Sanders?

socialist

Legday
02-14-2019, 05:23 PM

Yup. I'm 32 but I was able to figure this out in my early 20's. Like many I started a lib in high school and college but if you're not a dummy things start to make sense shortly after.

Most Trump voters don't like Trump personally or think he's a good role model for their daughters, but they do know that those things are way less important than the fact that Republican policies are much better for their bottom line and their ability to work hard and provide for their families.

Everybody knows the saying:

If you're not a liberal when you're 20 you have no heart. If you're not a conservative when you're 30 you have no brain.

DMN
02-14-2019, 05:47 PM
Because they were in the pockets of insurance companies and single payer had little popular support at the time?

They were or they are? Curious choice of words if one was a discerning individual.

Obama also never promised single payer. Anyways, it doesn't matter, Obama is gone.

He promised to lower premiums by quite a margin but in fact only raised them. He not only lied he did the exact opposite.

What's Trump's excuse?

I hate to break it to you, but Trump can't repeal or replace the affordable care act by executive fiat. And I certainly can't blame republicans for not wanting to touch anything a duplicit media will always propagandize against them.

Lune
02-14-2019, 06:34 PM
They were or they are? Curious choice of words if one was a discerning individual.

He promised to lower premiums by quite a margin but in fact only raised them. He not only lied he did the exact opposite.

I hate to break it to you, but Trump can't repeal or replace the affordable care act by executive fiat. And I certainly can't blame republicans for not wanting to touch anything a duplicit media will always propagandize against them.

What does Obama have to do with any of this? Is Obama president? It seems like when faced with Trump's incompetence and duplicity Trump's followers can only belt "BUT HILLARYZ BENGAZI EMAILZ"

And just to understand you, the reason Trump and Republicans didn't reform healthcare is because they are afraid of the media? Are you stupid?

DMN
02-14-2019, 06:43 PM
What does Obama have to do with any of this? Is Obama president? It seems like when faced with Trump's incompetence and duplicity Trump's followers can only belt "BUT HILLARYZ BENGAZI EMAILZ"

And just to understand you, the reason Trump and Republicans didn't reform healthcare is because they are afraid of the media? Are you stupid?

Get your ass kicked and then talk in circles while feigning you can't understand basic English? Not impressed, luneytoons.

DinoTriz2
02-14-2019, 08:55 PM

No one in the history of the world has ever said, "but her emails!".

Bardp1999
02-14-2019, 09:02 PM
Only land owners should be able to vote

America
02-14-2019, 09:11 PM
Only land owners should be able to vote

this is a interesting idea historically it was racists who held land and produced the great shining beacon of liberalism that saved the world. They would whip their slaves every day so that they were mentally broken. They constantly had blood under their fingernails from the torture. And would do things like bind female slaves and forcibly impregnate them while they shrieked, and make the male Africans watch. They would call the male Africans the period equivalent of cuckboys. This was done to instill the discipline needed to make sure it was safe for the Whites on the plantation. Slaves would routinely track blood all thru the house and it was real nasty stuff, nonstop sound of whipipng and screaming and White portico all drenched with blood and feces. It was like on Game of Thrones. Anyway it wouldn't be smart to only endow landowners w suffrage, after we pried our rights from their blood stained claws.

America
02-14-2019, 09:19 PM
^^^u're supposed to read that in a slam poetry kind of pacing, like how one of those black guys they have on Jewish news who rhymes parts of his speech talks. U know what I mean.

Troxx
02-14-2019, 09:20 PM
then they want to spend massive amounts on every poor person with healthcare.

I'm a health care professional (MD) working for the US military. I spent the last 3 years of my life abroad in Germany and got to see first hand just how well a centralized health care system actually works. It works ... amazingly well. The closest thing we have to it is what US military members and their dependents have.

In Germany, our landlord's brother lived in the adjacent house. He worked road construction his whole life. He brought home a reasonable living income, had his health care always covered by the government, and retired with a pension and health care that will cover him for the rest of his life. He had disposable income to drink at the pub with his friends, go on vacation (30+ paid days per year), and buy all the things in life he needed to be comfortable. This is true for every working German citizen. Do they pay much higher % taxes? Yes, much higher taxes. Tax % there also appropriately escalates with your earned income, but they have no shortage (believe me) of rich people screaming down the Autobahn in their Ferraris. Is their quality of life higher than the average American? Yes. Do they worry about health care, debilitating injuries, illnesses their kids have, whether or not they will be able to retire? No.

Whether Americans like it or not, a well thought out 'socialist' (everyone works, pays their taxes relative to their income, and reaps mutual societal benefits) approach to 'everyone wins' does work. It really does. It's sad that the party (republicans) whose average 'member' most vehemently oppose this fail to grasp this. I used to be a republican - no more. I'm an atheist, and have unfortunately learned that I don't really have a place in a part that panders to the religious evangelical right.
Republicans are a weird mix of the ultra-wealthy (a minority but very politically powerful sub-group) and the blue collar predominantly white middle to lower-middle class. Most republicans spend a lot more on private healthcare or miss out on a lot of wages and retirement pension in having their paychecks curtailed for the preferred non-centralized health care. They are worried about the poor and people 'free-loading' without realizing that the poor already have their asses covered with Medicaid.

The privatized health care industry is the REASON why health care costs in the US are exponentially higher than every other westernized rich nation on this planet. Yet the average American who works hard has worse health care that covers less in terms of benefits than the average European. For all the hate on 'socialism' and the fear that leeches will steal your hard earned dollars funding their health care ... you are getting far less for YOUR money than every other citizen of every other well-to-do nation on this planet. Health insurance companies make profit. They are your middle men. They pocket the difference. Imagine taking them out of the equation? Yeah taxes are higher but you don't have to pay for health insurance anymore. Your employers don't have to pay for your health plans. That money, if employers are properly regulated, goes back into your pocket.

Look. I don't really have a vested interest in this other than the fact that I want you and your kids to have the same health benefits I and my children have. Your tax dollars pay my salary and pay for my healthcare, my wife's health care, and my kids' health care. I pay nothing for that health care. You do. Your tax dollars do ... and those tax dollars are already covering the cost of health care for the poor and the old. The people left out in the cold from those benefits that already exist? The working lower-middle class and up that make too much money to qualify for medicaid. The only health care not already covered is for everyone else .. and those people are paying exorbitant amounts of surplus money to line the pockets of the private health insurance industry.

I do medicine for a living (Teppler doesn't - he does Hierophant in seb for a living). Every day I take care of people and their health care needs. I see broken systems. I've seen systems that works, and a single payer system that uses tax dollars to cover everyone is a lot more cost effective, efficient, and is more fair to everyone. We in our nation are already paying for poor people's health care (Medicaid). It's the predominantly white middle, lower-middle, and upper middle class that are currently paying a disproportionately huge amount of their income to have less-than-adequate health care. Cut out the middle-men (insurance companies) and we can all win.

Right now we spend more on health care than any other nation - but because of the inefficiencies in our system our health care quality per capita is abysmal.

---------------------------

Food for thought: The nation on this planet with the highest rated quality of life, standard of living, access to health care, and functional/disposable is not the US. When rated on the above things, the US does not even hit the top 10. Those nations that do have higher tax rates ... but it is counterbalanced with significantly better health care systems, pension programs, family maternity/paternity leave ... you name it. The citizens of those nations are living great lives. Us? Us in the US? Well, we pay more money for practically everything. Our rich get richer. Our middle class stagnates. Our poor get poorer. Wage gaps between those at the top and those in the middle keep getting further and further apart.

I personally would like to pay more in taxes so we in the US can experience a similar standard quality of life. I already pay more in taxes than most of you probably do, and I would not for one minute mind paying a hell of a lot more in taxes if it meant every man, woman, and child in America could have consistent access to health care, high quality education, and not have to worry about whether or not they can afford to live past the age they can reasonably continue working.

I really do not know what else to say ...

(other than that it is fucking funny to ready Teppler's posts)

Troxx
02-14-2019, 09:22 PM
PS: Expected replies include but are not limited to:

-TLDR; I'm going to just scroll past and ignore

-Lol Troxx claims to be a 'young doctor'

America
02-14-2019, 09:22 PM
I'm a health care professional (MD) working for the US military. I spent the last 3 years of my life abroad in Germany and got to see first hand just how well a centralized health care system actually works. It works ... amazingly well. The closest thing we have to it is what US military members and their dependents have.

In Germany, our landlord's brother lived in the adjacent house. He worked road construction his whole life. He brought home a reasonable living income, had his health care always covered by the government, and retired with a pension and health care that will cover him for the rest of his life. He had disposable income to drink at the pub with his friends, go on vacation (30+ paid days per year), and buy all the things in life he needed to be comfortable. This is true for every working German citizen. Do they pay much higher % taxes? Yes, much higher taxes. Tax % there also appropriately escalates with your earned income, but they have no shortage (believe me) of rich people screaming down the Autobahn in their Ferraris. Is their quality of life higher than the average American? Yes. Do they worry about health care, debilitating injuries, illnesses their kids have, whether or not they will be able to retire? No.

Whether Americans like it or not, a well thought out 'socialist' (everyone works, pays their taxes relative to their income, and reaps mutual societal benefits) approach to 'everyone wins' does work. It really does. It's sad that the party (republicans) whose average 'member' most vehemently oppose this fail to grasp this. I used to be a republican - no more. I'm an atheist, and have unfortunately learned that I don't really have a place in a part that panders to the religious evangelical right.
Republicans are a weird mix of the ultra-wealthy (a minority but very politically powerful sub-group) and the blue collar predominantly white middle to lower-middle class. Most republicans spend a lot more on private healthcare or miss out on a lot of wages and retirement pension in having their paychecks curtailed for the preferred non-centralized health care. They are worried about the poor and people 'free-loading' without realizing that the poor already have their asses covered with Medicaid.

The privatized health care industry is the REASON why health care costs in the US are exponentially higher than every other westernized rich nation on this planet. Yet the average American who works hard has worse health care that covers less in terms of benefits than the average European. For all the hate on 'socialism' and the fear that leeches will steal your hard earned dollars funding their health care ... you are getting far less for YOUR money than every other citizen of every other well-to-do nation on this planet. Health insurance companies make profit. They are your middle men. They pocket the difference. Imagine taking them out of the equation? Yeah taxes are higher but you don't have to pay for health insurance anymore. Your employers don't have to pay for your health plans. That money, if employers are properly regulated, goes back into your pocket.

Look. I don't really have a vested interest in this other than the fact that I want you and your kids to have the same health benefits I and my children have. Your tax dollars pay my salary and pay for my healthcare, my wife's health care, and my kids' health care. I pay nothing for that health care. You do. Your tax dollars do ... and those tax dollars are already covering the cost of health care for the poor and the old. The people left out in the cold from those benefits that already exist? The working lower-middle class and up that make too much money to qualify for medicaid. The only health care not already covered is for everyone else .. and those people are paying exorbitant amounts of surplus money to line the pockets of the private health insurance industry.

I do medicine for a living (Teppler doesn't - he does Hierophant in seb for a living). Every day I take care of people and their health care needs. I see broken systems. I've seen systems that works, and a single payer system that uses tax dollars to cover everyone is a lot more cost effective, efficient, and is more fair to everyone. We in our nation are already paying for poor people's health care (Medicaid). It's the predominantly white middle, lower-middle, and upper middle class that are currently paying a disproportionately huge amount of their income to have less-than-adequate health care. Cut out the middle-men (insurance companies) and we can all win.

Right now we spend more on health care than any other nation - but because of the inefficiencies in our system our health care quality per capita is abysmal.

Food for thought: The nation on this planet with the highest rated quality of life, standard of living, access to health care, and functional/disposable is not the US. When rated on the above things, the US does not even hit the top 10. Those nations that do have higher tax rates ... but it is counterbalanced with significantly better health care systems, pension programs, family maternity/paternity leave ... you name it. The citizens of those nations are living great lives. Us? Us in the US? Well, we pay more money for practically everything. Our rich get richer. Our middle class stagnates. Our poor get poorer. Wage gaps between those at the top and those in the middle keep getting further and further apart.

I personally would like to pay more in taxes so we in the US can experience a similar standard quality of life. I already pay more in taxes than most of you probably do, and I would not for one minute mind paying a hell of a lot more in taxes if it meant every man, woman, and child in America could have consistent access to health care, high quality education, and not have to worry about whether or not they can afford to live past the age they can reasonably continue working.

damn..*puts on thinking cap*

damn man *scratches under thinking cap*

dam nman im not about to read that *blazes up, huge flame singeing thinking cap*

America
02-14-2019, 09:23 PM
PS: Expected replies include but are not limited to:

-TLDR; I'm going to just scroll past and ignore

-Lol Troxx claims to be a 'young doctor'

haha yeah man its a embarrassing post, guaranteed flames haha

America
02-14-2019, 09:26 PM
the paragraphs are to big i think thats the main thing. maybe more line breaks? and an image break in the center, like if u put some tiddies there i would at least read the flanking text. just spitballing tho im not no professional marketer of gay posts

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 09:27 PM
this is a interesting idea historically it was racists who held land and produced the great shining beacon of liberalism that saved the world. They would whip their slaves every day so that they were mentally broken. They constantly had blood under their fingernails from the torture. And would do things like bind female slaves and forcibly impregnate them while they shrieked, and make the male Africans watch. They would call the male Africans the period equivalent of cuckboys. This was done to instill the discipline needed to make sure it was safe for the Whites on the plantation. Slaves would routinely track blood all thru the house and it was real nasty stuff, nonstop sound of whipipng and screaming and White portico all drenched with blood and feces. It was like on Game of Thrones. Anyway it wouldn't be smart to only endow landowners w suffrage, after we pried our rights from their blood stained claws.

https://i.imgur.com/TJFG8yr.jpg

Troxx
02-14-2019, 09:28 PM
It really is, and I acknowledge it will fall on deaf ears. I paid over 50k in federal taxes alone last year.

I’d gladly pay more if it meant my fellow p99 rants and flame colleagues could get the ABA therapy they so desperately need courtesy of a single payer system that provides for all of their basic medical needs.

America
02-14-2019, 09:30 PM
It really is, and I acknowledge it will fall on deaf ears. I paid over 50k in federal taxes alone last year.

I’d gladly pay more if it meant my fellow p99 rants and flame colleagues could get the ABA therapy they so desperately need courtesy of a single payer system that provides for all of their basic medical needs.

damn how much money do you make?

America
02-14-2019, 09:31 PM
must be alot, 50k taxes. damn

America
02-14-2019, 09:35 PM
does that mean u sank like $500 of your time into my troll thread

Troxx
02-14-2019, 09:39 PM
damn how much money do you make?

Enough to live comfortably at this point - but bear in mind I was continuously in school from 5-25, accumulating student debt from 18 on, and not actually getting a real paycheck until I was almost 26 years old. I didn’t have a rich daddy Trump Sr to finance my way to fame and glory.

A silver spoon crammed up my asshole would have made it all less painful.

Troxx
02-14-2019, 09:40 PM
does that mean u sank like $500 of your time into my troll thread

When I’m off work I’m off work. Moonlighting pays 200/hr but life is too short to waste all of it chasing the benjamins.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 09:40 PM
is it really living comfy when you gotta put your finger in soldier bottoms

America
02-14-2019, 09:47 PM

i don't get this one can you explain

Troxx
02-14-2019, 09:48 PM

Does it matter if it’s part of their routine health care everyone in this country deserves?

America
02-14-2019, 09:48 PM
oh I see he's a well-compensated servant

DMN
02-14-2019, 09:51 PM
That's weird. Most doctors in the military are working off their school debt and don't make good money yet as their time in the military is essentially paying off their educational debts.

Troxx
02-14-2019, 09:52 PM
I still have loans I’m paying off - close but not quite there. Unfortunately loans are not tax deductible.

America
02-14-2019, 09:54 PM
I still have loans I’m paying off - close but not quite there. Unfortunately loans are not tax deductible.

bummer. i just sold myself at $500 an hour for a big ole chunk today. but im not a hero doc im just a humble pseudo conlady.

Legday
02-14-2019, 09:54 PM

The argument that socialism works in Scandinavian countries or centralized health care works in Germany or a similarly sized country doesn’t work when you’re comparing these countries to the United States. These countries are extremely ethnically homogenous relative to the US. I won’t write a novel on this but the research on why the argument goes out the window can be found at google.com.

The only other part of what you wrote I’ll address is that saying “republicans are just <insert vague types of people>” is just as off base as saying that democrats are just hippies and minorities looking for handouts. Yeah there’s some bible thumping rednecks contributing a net total of like 30 electoral votes. Most republicans I know are much like myself: educated suburban whites in high tax brackets that are fiscal conservatives and lean liberal on social issues as long as people aren’t acting like pussies. Roe v Wade ain’t getting overturned and gay marriage ain’t going anywhere. These are good things. This is extremely common and I live in one of the most liberal states in the country (Taxachusetts).

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 09:57 PM
Does it matter if it’s part of their routine health care everyone in this country deserves?

how many do you do per anum

America
02-14-2019, 09:58 PM
Is it ethnical to vote for a man u know is a lier?

Teppler
02-14-2019, 09:59 PM

You’re fucking insane if you think anyone is reading past the second paragraph there. I bailed out when you started rambling about your landlords brother.

I don’t even mind socialized medicine and a more socialized US. We can’t fucking do it with low class immigrants coming in as they will to take advantage of generous government programs. Especially when they multiply like crazy. Our logistics aren’t even close to the same as Germany. Germany takes in a measured amount of migrants. What they feel they can handle. And Germany itself is a discussion for another time. It’s chaos at the border for the US

DMN
02-14-2019, 09:59 PM

I think they used to offer something like an officer's salary and medical school loan forgiveness for 2 years of your life. maybe things have changed.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 10:00 PM
You’re fucking insane if you think anyone is reading past the second paragraph there. I bailed out when you started rambling about your landlords brother.

I don’t even mind socialized medicine and a more socialized US. We can’t fucking do it with low class immigrants coming in as they will to take advantage of generous government programs. Especially when they multiply like crazy. Our logistics aren’t even close to the same as Germany. Germany takes in a measured amount of migrants. What they feel they can handle. And Germany itself is a discussion for another time. It’s chaos at the border for the US

he's not wrong though. the military is a great socialist organization.

Troxx
02-14-2019, 10:10 PM
I think they used to offer something like an officer's salary and medical school loan forgiveness for 2 years of your life. maybe things have changed.

1:1 per year of medical school. They paid 3 out of 4 years for me. I finished that debt I owed long ago and stay in because I believe in the work. All military salaries and relevant specialty pays and bonuses are available to anyone who knows how to operate google.

Cool! I’ll file that under the “TLDR” clause from post #214 in this thread.

You never fail to disappoint Teppler. Signing out for the night. It’s family time :)

Raev
02-14-2019, 10:22 PM
Whether Americans like it or not, a well thought out 'socialist' (everyone works, pays their taxes relative to their income, and reaps mutual societal benefits) approach to 'everyone wins' does work.

Troxx, I like you and I think you are a smart guy. So I'm going to give you a challenge: read this book (https://www.amazon.com/Logic-Collective-Action-Harvard-Economic/dp/0674537505). It's under 200 pages and is free of byzantine mathematics. It may change your opinions on . . . everything.

Wonkie
02-14-2019, 11:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UDBGUEA.jpg

OBESE

Heebs13
02-14-2019, 11:55 PM
Politics being in every single facet of our lives and the 20+ threads on Off Topic weren't enough for you? Seek help.

Wonkie
02-15-2019, 10:07 AM
how many still support the wall knowing it means opening fire on civilians?

haha

DinoTriz2
02-15-2019, 10:20 AM
he's not wrong though. the military is a great socialist organization.

VA care sucks ass, leaving people to die as they wait.

Army gets all the good shit while Marines have to use hand me downs and eat crayons.

The food is flavorless, made for nourishment rather than enjoyment.

Everyone has the same hair cut and looks the same.

Individualism is punished.

Everyone builds tanks.

Yep. You have a point.

Teppler
02-15-2019, 10:25 AM
LMFAO they slipped in even more money for Israel in this latest spending bill. Hah.

https://ibb.co/V3tpLGg

I'm starting to turn on Zion Don.

Patriam1066
02-15-2019, 10:26 AM
The fact that my family, and by extension me, has lots of money is only an indication that I'm a winner in society, am a job creator, and that my voice matters more.

/republican

True, but the fact that you rub men for money and married the first woman to touch your peepee invalidates your views

Return to Christ

Troxx
02-15-2019, 10:32 AM
Troxx, I like you and I think you are a smart guy. So I'm going to give you a challenge: read this book (https://www.amazon.com/Logic-Collective-Action-Harvard-Economic/dp/0674537505). It's under 200 pages and is free of byzantine mathematics. It may change your opinions on . . . everything.

I'll look into reading it. I'm always about expanding my horizons.

Wonkie
02-15-2019, 10:34 AM
Army gets all the good shit while Marines have to use hand me downs and eat crayons.

false meme. f35 only has VTOL because the marines insisted on it, tripling the budget and delaying it 10 years.

Patriam1066
02-15-2019, 10:37 AM
false meme. f35 only has VTOL because the marines insisted on it, tripling the budget and delaying it 10 years.

They don’t have conventional aircraft carriers. Also, Taiwan lobbied behind the scenes for VTOL and to get the jet, in case China bombs out all of their longer runways

Behind the scenes the Elect have been moving us towards a future where we unite with the Hindus and crush the Hun menace, once and for all. It’s all going according to plan and the empire is in good hands. I don’t know why y’all worry so much

DinoTriz2
02-15-2019, 10:52 AM

Lol tell the average Marine it's a "false meme".

Marines are the redheaded stepchildren.

Wonkie
02-15-2019, 10:52 AM
They don’t have conventional aircraft carriers. Also, Taiwan lobbied behind the scenes for VTOL and to get the jet, in case China bombs out all of their longer runways

Behind the scenes the Elect have been moving us towards a future where we unite with the Hindus and crush the Hun menace, once and for all. It’s all going according to plan and the empire is in good hands. I don’t know why y’all worry so much

restore the kaishek dynasty

Wonkie
02-15-2019, 10:54 AM
Lol tell the average Marine it's a "false meme".

Marines are the redheaded stepchildren.

they like feeling that way. it may not be true but the idea builds brotherhood among them

ask em bout jody

DinoTriz2
02-15-2019, 10:56 AM
they like feeling that way. it may not be true but the idea builds brotherhood among them

ask em bout jody

Are you jody?

You fucking all their girls like a big stud?

Wonkie
02-15-2019, 11:05 AM
Are you jody?

You fucking all their girls like a big stud?

nothing makes men come together better than feeling as though they were cucked

DinoTriz2
02-15-2019, 12:14 PM
nothing makes men come together better than feeling as though they were cucked

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=B3A8Lxidkow

America
02-15-2019, 12:18 PM
restore the kaishek dynasty

he's a beautiful person

https://i.imgur.com/8MJQn7S.png