PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO

Pages : [1] 2

thebutthat
04-09-2018, 09:22 PM
- Raid suspension will be extended to 12:01 AM May 25th.

All star comedy group, p99 staff. Live from The Comedy Store in LA, 5 nights, 10 shows. Tuck your front butts into your khaki's, and ask your mothers for ticket money. It'll be a hoot.

Vianna
04-09-2018, 09:23 PM
Seems Awakened just can't stop breaking the rules.

Nibblewitz
04-09-2018, 09:27 PM
You left out the best part - Vaniki with more than one group!

Linksfather
04-09-2018, 09:35 PM
I’m in aftermath and I think this is crap for 98% of the Awaken members. Not for the guys have trained pulls in ntov many times and who told Detoxx to stick it after being asked to drop a pull.

HalasHermit
04-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Fight was with 6, a 7th guildy zoned in cause of icewurm agro with Vaniki at 20%, zoned out about 6 seconds after when he saw what was up but that was enough for the 2/3 groups of Europa watching kill to immediately blew up....

Ah well, pre-planned afk for a few weeks tomorrow. Take care all, hope this server is a happier and less hateful place when/if I come back.

Argh
04-09-2018, 09:40 PM
It would be based on people showing up on encounter logs, not number of people in the zone.

Akg49
04-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Why would you even risk that though? So many posts about how its unfair that a few are creating so much trouble for the majority who did nothing wrong, and this small group goes and risks more. Just chill out, do your time.

HalasHermit
04-09-2018, 09:43 PM
It would be based on people showing up on encounter logs, not number of people in the zone.

Yeah I assume Europa petitioned based off of the one that zoned in, staff looked at it and saw more than 6 (had someone swap toons to help with pull but never had more than 6 humans).....

Ah well, impressive response time of less than 24 hours....<3 to most of you.

Here's to logic and reason!

Maschenny
04-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Lucky to only get seven days. Should have been 50 on top.

Tupakk
04-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Just shows how low Europa will go for content. But A/A is the problem.

skarlorn
04-09-2018, 10:10 PM
just leave the guild let's make this easy

mefdinkins
04-09-2018, 10:17 PM
You left out the best part - Vaniki with more than one group!

Six Awakened players were in DN for Vaniki. Evil Sozo zones into DN to avoid an Ice Burrower. He's immediately told to zone, zone, zone. The 20 Europa players sitting around are yelling stuff "7 PLAYERS IN ZONE, 7 PLAYERS IN ZONE!" Multiple Awakened DEMAND that Sozo gets the fuck out. Sozo leaves without so much as queefing on Vaniki and boom +7 days.

Tupakk
04-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Six Awakened players were in DN for Vaniki. Evil Sozo zones into DN to avoid an Ice Burrower. He's immediately told to zone, zone, zone. The 20 Europa players sitting around are yelling stuff "7 PLAYERS IN ZONE, 7 PLAYERS IN ZONE!" Multiple Awakened DEMAND that Sozo gets the fuck out. Sozo leaves without so much as queefing on Vaniki and boom +7 days.

Careful soon they will start racking on more banana for having 7+ in all zones.

Fucking dumb call and I’m not even in AA.

Vianna
04-09-2018, 10:26 PM
Blaming Europa when you were the guys risking it. Typical Awakened.

Sonderbeast
04-09-2018, 10:33 PM
What heinous activity could have brought the staff to this 0 tolerance ultimatum!?

(sorry u din't get som'n)

Sonderbeast
04-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Vigourously polishes Willsapper

branamil
04-09-2018, 10:37 PM
It's getting pretty obvious that GMs f'ing hates you guys. Take the hint. Disband and reform under different management

Wonkie
04-09-2018, 10:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/izB6g90.gif

Sarl
04-09-2018, 11:10 PM
Make sense if 7 AW decide to go kill Emperor Crush & ALS see them and petition ...

This is number one bullshit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2W_pmp5QTw)

Sonderbeast
04-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Make sense if 7 AW decide to go kill Emperor Crush & ALS see them and petition ...

This is number one bullshit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2W_pmp5QTw)

Lmao

Atmas
04-09-2018, 11:38 PM
No offense to AM because I think the whole Guardian not being on the list was pretty BS, but I love how when on suspension someone gets on the encounter log so the rule is retroactively changed and Awakened gets this nonsense.

Nommis
04-09-2018, 11:42 PM
That post didn't last long at all.

Dithien
04-09-2018, 11:49 PM
All that remains of him is quotes :(

Bones
04-09-2018, 11:57 PM
stuff
ok now everything kind of makes sense

man those posts disappeared really fast lmao

I give this post about 30'ish seconds

Bones
04-09-2018, 11:57 PM
but im curious now who was is ex?

Sonderbeast
04-09-2018, 11:59 PM

Happy New Year's Festival!

Pheer
04-10-2018, 12:06 AM

they even deleted sonderbeast's post just for having the quote in it

papers please

HalasHermit
04-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Well looks like its 47 days with Happy now...

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Am I on a list now?

Bones
04-10-2018, 12:10 AM
is it dulcina? seriously i want to know

Bones
04-10-2018, 12:13 AM
I've been a loyal fan on this server since beta before it even launched but ill quit permanently right now if there's any truth to a whole guild being targeted and banned on kneejerk reactions so some GM can get back at an ex-girlfriend who dumped him for another dude

Maschenny
04-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Sigh, where are the 7 individual bans? This group of trash human beings will never learn to stop cheating if we don't start banning individuals.

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Thanks Mike

On a different subject I am here to inform you that you will no longer be eligible for welfare checks since you will be getting a full time job.

You're getting a full time job right?

(Please Michael, You're 38 years old please get a job)

Bones
04-10-2018, 12:20 AM
Sigh, where are the 7 individual bans? This group of trash human beings will never learn to stop cheating if we don't start banning individuals.

you have no idea wtf you are talking about but ok

topgun1027
04-10-2018, 12:21 AM
It's getting pretty obvious that GMs f'ing hates you guys. Take the hint. Disband and reform under different management

won't do anything. The guilds not the problem.

Argh
04-10-2018, 12:23 AM
Is it really more likely that there is a staff-wide conspiracy being enacted against your guild by the entire staff than it is that you broke the rules a couple times and are being suspended because your (inept) leadership opted to 'roll the dice with the staff' instead of just coming to an agreement over how many mobs to concede?

It is absolutely insane that people lack any shame to publicly purport to be this persecuted.

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 12:23 AM
Give me your stuff before you get banned knuckleheads

thebutthat
04-10-2018, 12:33 AM

i like the part where you're clearly mad.

Wonkie
04-10-2018, 12:34 AM
AW is done. Detoxx wins. Flawless victory.

Maschenny
04-10-2018, 12:35 AM
I've been a loyal fan on this server since beta before it even launched but ill quit permanently right now if there's any truth to a whole guild being targeted and banned on kneejerk reactions so some GM can get back at an ex-girlfriend who dumped him for another dude

Punishments have to be swift. These manchildren are like dogs, does no good to punish them two months later. Also, who cares about this gm's girlfriend, get a life.

mefdinkins
04-10-2018, 12:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SehOEwf.gif

Bones
04-10-2018, 12:59 AM
Punishments have to be swift. These manchildren are like dogs, does no good to punish them two months later. Also, who cares about this gm's girlfriend, get a life.

huh? im not autistic enough to understand this post sorry

Awakened is being raid-banned on the spot for stuff that isn't really ban worthy, especially something crazy like 40 days. They are clearly trying to kill the guild.

I've always been a pro-casual forumknight and there's like 9 years of evidence in my post history to back that up but this is ridiculous, especially if you have any idea of whats actually going on and not just sharpening your pitchfork in this witchhunt against awakened because you are a casual that wants more pixels to yourself.

I'm all for more open relations between the guilds and casuals guilds seeing more content believe me... but running dozens of some of the most dedicated, skilled, and loyal players off the server by punishing them because of their guild tag isn't the right way to do it. Believe it or not most if not all of the players in Awakened are all really nice people and players and they are being wrongfully punished here and if you don't see that than its really just because you want them gone so you can have more for yourself.

Enjoy the aftermath 120 man zerg TMO 2.0 monopoly sounds like a lot of fun

Maschenny
04-10-2018, 01:02 AM

Awakened is being raid-banned on the spot for stuff that isn't really ban worthy, especially something crazy like 40 days. They are clearly trying to kill the guild.

I've always been a pro-casual forumknight and there's like 9 years of evidence in my post history to back that up but this is ridiculous, especially if you have any idea of whats actually going on and not just sharpening your pitchfork in this witchhunt against awakened because you are a casual that wants more pixels to yourself.

I'm all for more open relations between the guilds and casuals guilds seeing more content believe me... but running dozens of some of the most dedicated, skilled, and loyal players off the server by punishing them because of their guild tag isn't the right way to do it. Believe it or not most if not all of the players in Awakened are all really nice people and players and they are being wrongfully punished here and if you don't see that than its really just because you want them gone so you can have more for yourself.

zzz not gonna read that

Vianna
04-10-2018, 01:02 AM
won't do anything. The guilds not the problem.

Yes it is. Since their formation they have had the same problems. It is finally catching up to them.

Wonkie
04-10-2018, 01:07 AM

what does loyal mean in this context and why is it good?

shuklak
04-10-2018, 01:27 AM
No gms on agnarr

Just saying

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 01:30 AM
No competition either

Zal22
04-10-2018, 01:31 AM
No competition either

None here either

Foxplay
04-10-2018, 02:18 AM
None here either

Oh snap

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 02:21 AM
Lol it's relevant yup

Skew
04-10-2018, 03:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/S4W7FJM.jpg

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 03:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/S4W7FJM.jpg

Server staff: "Lol, you rolled a 1"

Elerial
04-10-2018, 05:20 AM
Just shows how low Europa will go for content. But A/A is the problem.

Let's all blame Europa for Awakened breaking the rules. Pretty sure if Awakened hadn't done anything wrong, Europa would eat a 10day crying wolf raid ban.

Jerk.

Pheer
04-10-2018, 05:27 AM
Let's all blame Europa for Awakened breaking the rules. Pretty sure if Awakened hadn't done anything wrong, Europa would eat a 10day crying wolf raid ban.

Jerk.

bless your sweet, innocent, naive heart

Pheer
04-10-2018, 07:03 AM
I'm just curious has Awakened leadership reached out to AM and come to an agreement yet regarding that wyvern train from a few days ago during AMs Vulak pull?

why would you ask this in RNF rather than your own guild forums/guildchat

Elerial
04-10-2018, 07:26 AM
Probably did and got no answer or told to STFU.

matticas
04-10-2018, 07:33 AM
I’m in aftermath and I think this is crap for 98% of the Awaken members. Not for the guys have trained pulls in ntov many times and who told Detoxx to stick it after being asked to drop a pull.

I'm in AM, and I agree.

Holyhawk
04-10-2018, 07:56 AM
I like how people threaten to quit the server...as if anybody gives one fuck.

Culkasi
04-10-2018, 08:05 AM
So just to clear up a few things.

This was originally petitioned by a Europa member because of the stalling, not sure they really care how many Awakened people was on the encounter list. As it happens, 13 people where on the encounter list, and that was enough for staff to deem it a violation of their raid ban and give them an extra week.
The problem is really the monopolization of content, or for P99 the Duopoly. Everyone gets really really tired, and sometimes individuals fire off petitions where it maybe could've been dealt with differently, but thats not done because of that one situation, but because of 3-4 years of cockblocking.

Anyway, not that anyone will care, just thought I'd try to clarify why a member petitioned this, and what the grounds for the extra week probably was.

Skew
04-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Fair question, well Diamondfist an Officer in Awakened created a RNF thread about a wyvern/vulak incident so I figured this was the appropriate place to ask?

fucking lol

Dithien
04-10-2018, 08:25 AM
So just to clear up a few things.

This was originally petitioned by a Europa member because of the stalling, not sure they really care how many Awakened people was on the encounter list. As it happens, 13 people where on the encounter list, and that was enough for staff to deem it a violation of their raid ban and give them an extra week.
The problem is really the monopolization of content, or for P99 the Duopoly. Everyone gets really really tired, and sometimes individuals fire off petitions where it maybe could've been dealt with differently, but thats not done because of that one situation, but because of 3-4 years of cockblocking.

Anyway, not that anyone will care, just thought I'd try to clarify why a member petitioned this, and what the grounds for the extra week probably was.

How petty. I've seen the video and never at one time were more than 6 AW engaged on Vaniki. Just goes to show you guys will petition anything.

shuklak
04-10-2018, 08:25 AM
None here either
Lol right... p99 seems pretty damn competitive looking at these bans!

Akin to Tyson competing for heavy weight champion while behind bars. Solid competition!

Leiker
04-10-2018, 08:31 AM

Those 98% of Awaken members enable the behavior of the trainers you refer to.
They are happy to ignore all the shady behavior that goes on as long as they can log on and kill dragons. As soon as the pixel flow stops they bitch and moan about how unfair it is that they are being punished due to the actions of a few pullers, nevermind the fact that they were perfectly okay with those actions as long as they could line their pockets with pixels.

If they don't like the behavior of their playmakers, they can always reform with a new leadership or simply join another guild.

Elerial
04-10-2018, 08:33 AM
How petty. I've seen the video and never at one time were more than 6 AW engaged on Vaniki. Just goes to show you guys will petition anything.

Where is this video so we can all see? Oh wait, it's been deleted/taken down, just like the NToV Wyvern one.

Check12345
04-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Where is this video so we can all see? Oh wait, it's been deleted/taken down, just like the NToV Wyvern one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0275BwF4rWw

Valrok
04-10-2018, 08:38 AM
In the past Sirken has mentioned on his stream multiple times when asked about longer raid bans that they did not want to do it because essentially a 30 day ban would destroy a raiding guild, forcing it to disband.

They know...that being said I know nothing about why or how the ban occurred and hope things go better for Awakened in the future. I wasn't there so its obviously not my business to throw stones.

Kodim
04-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Why would you even think about killing Vaniki at a time like this, more so competing against another guild to do so?
All eyes are on Awakened and any mistake or not will be challenged.

raato
04-10-2018, 08:48 AM

Seems that you fail to understand that the petition was done by a member (without consulting first from officers of Europa) and petition was about group of players stalling rare contested mob without proper kill force in zone.

Then GMs checked whats happened and found out there was more than 6 characters in encounter logs which violates the Raid Suspension rules.

Looks like in the video the kiting part has been clipped out also.

skipdog
04-10-2018, 08:59 AM
The problem is really the monopolization of content, or for P99 the Duopoly.

So a guild consistently losing the 'pull the dragon to a capable raid force and kill it first' contest is dealing with a 'monopoly' in your eyes? Imagine a team in your bowling league complaining that the team who keeps winning the league championship has a monopoly on championships and it isn't fair. It's just a fun bowling league so who cares, it's not supposed to be a competition! We're just here to bowl and have fun! Just let every team take their turn to get their championship trophies at the end of each season! Then imagine that there are actually other leagues in town that do, in fact, just have teams take turns being champion and that this team decided not to join those leagues.

Skew
04-10-2018, 09:03 AM

Video ends at 8% - Did he get that gate off and you have to kill him all over ? Such a tease.
That was a good fight though , wanted to see kill shot.

Oh Sozo i think youre wrong about it not being your attitude , Musl my Aussy brethren had a point (also zone out dude)

fwiw i think thats a harsh extension , really harsh. It as if the staff sending you a message.

skipdog
04-10-2018, 09:09 AM
Listen start another RNF post if you're trying to suggest that playing Everquest is a sport.

lol I figured bowling would imply that it wasn't a sport :)

Mead
04-10-2018, 09:10 AM
Listen start another RNF post if you're trying to suggest that playing Everquest is a sport.

to be fair bowling isn't a sport either

but it's the only physical activity everquest players get once raid suspended

Jimjam
04-10-2018, 09:22 AM
lol what next, an awakened Druid pling 6 awakened alts in crushbone earning further extension?

Argentate
04-10-2018, 09:53 AM
More alarming in this incident is the fact that Europa will petition just about anything for pixels. How much more bullshit can people take from these self-proclaimed "server good guys?" What kind of brainwashing propaganda is in Europa's guild chat? Why don't them rename their guild to North Korea?

Ruhtar
04-10-2018, 09:53 AM
Ok gaiz, we just got suspended two days ago, lets go kill Vaniki while we have an audience at entrance. What could possibly go wrong?

Go outside ya nerds. Or shoot people in Call of Duty or something.

Raavak
04-10-2018, 09:56 AM
More alarming in this incident is the fact that Europa will petition just about anything for pixels.

There is a lesson for all of P99 right there.

Bboboo
04-10-2018, 10:02 AM
Keep it up guys! Great reading material for all of us normies.

raato
04-10-2018, 10:09 AM
More alarming in this incident is the fact that Europa will petition just about anything for pixels. How much more bullshit can people take from these self-proclaimed "server good guys?" What kind of brainwashing propaganda is in Europa's guild chat? Why don't them rename their guild to North Korea?

Pretty sure the group of players that were petitioned were asked if they wanted to concede the mob before petition goes in. But they decided to roll the dice with the server staff rather than work it out, again. Resulting unexpected raid suspension extension for their guild.

I find it funny that time after time when Awakened gets slammed they still like to blame others for it. Maybe it's time to check the brainwashing happening in Awakeneds /gu after all?

HalasHermit
04-10-2018, 10:10 AM
I was told 9 Awakened were on log by staff when I very politely asked about it.... /shrug

As I said earlier, 3 swapped after pull was done, was never more than 6 humans and the overall encounter log will reflect that, so hopefully it is looked at and not just the head count numbers.

Shit here I am using facts and logic in RNF again, my bad all.

Glad Europa inflated it to 13 to make it seem worse though.

There how's that?

d3r14k
04-10-2018, 10:11 AM
Keep it up guys! Great reading material for all of us normies.

Vianna
04-10-2018, 10:20 AM
I was told 9 Awakened were on log by staff when I very politely asked about it.... /shrug

As I said earlier, 3 swapped after pull was done, was never more than 6 humans and the overall encounter log will reflect that, so hopefully it is looked at and not just the head count numbers.

Shit here I am using facts and logic in RNF again, my bad all.

Glad Europa inflated it to 13 to make it seem worse though.

There how's that?

Do you have video of the pull and them swapping ? Because that is the only way you will disprove encounter logs. Just a heads up. The staff looks at those logs and when folks drop off aggro you gotta prove they didn't die on the pull etc. and that 6 were indeed all that was used.

Either way you guys are dumb for even putting yourselves in the situation.

Argentate
04-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Pretty sure the group of players that were petitioned were asked if they wanted to concede the mob before petition goes in. But they decided to roll the dice with the server staff rather than work it out, again. Resulting unexpected raid suspension extension for their guild.

I find it funny that time after time when Awakened gets slammed they still like to blame others for it. Maybe it's time to check the brainwashing happening in Awakeneds /gu after all?

According to your supreme leader Cuckasi, the petition from Europa was for stalling, which would've been false accusation in the first place, and not the reason AW received an extra seven days for. How Menden spared Europa at least 20 days for crying-wolf is beyond me.

Get off your moral high horse Europa, you are not a virgin anymore.

Argh
04-10-2018, 10:28 AM
It may have helped AW's chances to throw that petition in before one of your officers got banned in this thread for going off the deep end about a staff-led conspiracy.

dettawalker
04-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Fascinating how the story changed from - we were really only 6 people with someone zoning in to clear agro to 9 or 13 (whatever number is true) being on the encounter log due to character switching.. Not the point anyway.
I was reading guild chat as it happened and people petitioned for stalling the encounter. Not because there were 7 awakened in zone at any one time.
If I have to log back and forth between accounts so i can pull, tank and kill, whilst having to kite the encounter in teh zone for a long duration of time to allow for said switching of characters, doesn't sound like I had the raidforce to kill the encounter to begin with and therefore i was stalling?

Leiker
04-10-2018, 10:39 AM
Really whats the point anymore? Their intentions are pretty clear. 60+ members suspended from raiding or doing anything together on P99 for 40+ days. Its just bad publicity in my opinion. Collectively condemning the actions of a few for the many. Who wants to play on a server run by tyrant?

Agnarr is more fun anyway.

Can I have your stuff?

Jameus
04-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Would make sense if 3 people were swapping to other roles that 9 would show up on the log. Server staff should be able to verify it too. If those AW members sent a petition in with the names of players/accounts that they swapping from/to I would think they could get the extra 7 days dropped.

On the other hand maybe the staff view the need to use more than 6 toons from start to finish as not one-groupable content by definition, and the swapping to different toons was against the spirit of the way that rule is written.

This is what I was thinking also. I'm confident they can see who logged in/out and when. Yes it's more homework than they might be willing to do for Awakened right now, but it would certainly be the most fair approach to gather ALL facts.

Like you mentioned also, it's possible they are going to just run with the "against the spirit of the rules" thing and that is a good lesson for all guilds.

As for the "why risk it opinion".. uhm 6 people playing EQ to kill things in game isn't a risk it's called Monday. It was an unfortunate situation that Sozo zoned in for 20seconds.. it's also an unfortunate situation that another guild can't just accept they weren't able to do what this group of 6 players could do, as quickly as they could, and simply try again another day with more speed and knowledge.

Detoxx
04-10-2018, 10:48 AM
Man you guys just dont get it, do you?

Still not one single post or comment accepting responsibility for anything you've done.

Jameus
04-10-2018, 10:49 AM
Fascinating how the story changed from - we were really only 6 people with someone zoning in to clear agro to 9 or 13 (whatever number is true) being on the encounter log due to character switching.. Not the point anyway.
I was reading guild chat as it happened and people petitioned for stalling the encounter. Not because there were 7 awakened in zone at any one time.
If I have to log back and forth between accounts so i can pull, tank and kill, whilst having to kite the encounter in teh zone for a long duration of time to allow for said switching of characters, doesn't sound like I had the raidforce to kill the encounter to begin with and therefore i was stalling?

It's not a raid mob. It's just a rare named mob. Honestly shouldn't have been any GM involvement whatsoever. Would somebody petition Lord Grimrot if they saw it being kited? shm.

It's possible these dudes broke the spirit of the rule of 6+ and I accept that but stalling isn't a thing on a non-raid target to my knowledge - If I'm wrong I will accept that too :)

raato
04-10-2018, 10:50 AM
According to your supreme leader Cuckasi, the petition from Europa was for stalling, which would've been false accusation in the first place, and not the reason AW received an extra seven days for. How Menden spared Europa at least 20 days for crying-wolf is beyond me.

Get off your moral high horse Europa, you are not a virgin anymore.

Petition was indeed about stalling, made by a regular Europa member. So it wasn't even a raid dispute petition since only guild leadership can post such petition. Petition was targetting the group of players that were stalling, not the guild. And they were given fair chance to work it out before petition went in.

About stalling, I'm not sure since I wasn't there and haven't seen any complete footage of the kill, but I have been told Vaniki was kited over 10 minutes at the entrance before it was engaged at brought under 100% health while about 2 groups of Europa members were watching it happen. Maybe post the complete video of the kill including the pull if 10+ mins isn't correct? And I'm not sure what is the case with Vaniki and stalling rules. But maybe this quote from Mendem will enlighten his opinion about stalling in general (original post: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2657569#post2657569):

Menden told me today that kiting/stalling non-raid mobs has a limit, in the range of 10 minutes or so. Another guide (Cylok? I'm bad with names) told me that someone can stall Lodi indefinitely if they'd like, so who knows I guess.

Great guy, by the way.

Delaying a kill(kiting), 5-10 minutes is fairly reasonable, it all depends on the situation. Like I said before, don't kite a mob around waiting for your raid force for more then 5-10 minutes if you get FTE, be ready to engage. And if you are watching someone else do this, be sure they are truly delaying, don't let the pixelfever get the best of you.

thebutthat
04-10-2018, 10:55 AM

Still not one single post or comment accepting responsibility for anything you've done.

Just keep fapping to the next 6 months of uncontested content you get to do. And how you can be the hero of p99 by giving us plebs our 1 mob a week.

Wonkie
04-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Would somebody petition Lord Grimrot if they saw it being kited? shm.

on this server? probably!

Elerial
04-10-2018, 11:01 AM

Next time I upload a video about how my guild was not breaking the rules, I'll also not include any /who logs, nor swivel my camera around unexpectedly.

But seriously. It's the inconsistencies. First it was 6 members, with 1 who zoned in to drop aggro from WW.
Couple of pages later, it was 6 people, but 3 of them relogged.

Too bad the staff can't just publish the encounter log. That would be fun ;)

Argentate
04-10-2018, 11:06 AM
/tinfoilhat on

Not sure if this is the outcome AM would like to see? AW exodus means crashing of RMT market, when members en masse are cashing out their droppable loots/plat reserve. How would AM officers afford their rent this month?

HalasHermit
04-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Next time I upload a video about how my guild was not breaking the rules, I'll also not include any /who logs, nor swivel my camera around unexpectedly.

But seriously. It's the inconsistencies. First it was 6 members, with 1 who zoned in to drop aggro from WW.
Couple of pages later, it was 6 people, but 3 of them relogged.

Too bad the staff can't just publish the encounter log. That would be fun ;)

If you could read correctly, you'd see I always said a couple people swapped but the 7th person that zoned in was when Europa went batshit in ooc, they kept their mouths shut until then which tells me it was never about a stall.

Anyway, if staff rules that swapping counts against the "magic 6 rule" that's fine, now we know.

Only reason swapping was even needed was because certain toons didn't have faction to make pull, otherwise would have been a clean 6.

Elerial
04-10-2018, 11:11 AM
/tinfoilhat on

Not sure if this is the outcome AM would like to see? AW exodus means crashing of RMT market, when members en masse are cashing out their droppable loots/plat reserve. How would AM officers afford their rent this month?

Why use an alt account to post, Tupakk?

MalystryxVoF
04-10-2018, 11:17 AM

It was petitioned because of stalling... vaniki was running around zone in for almost, if not more, than 10 minutes with only 3 awakened in zone for most of those 10 minutes till they got it slowed and engaged it with 3 people while waiting for more to zone in. Vaniki's HP's didn't move below 99% or stayed at 100% for almost all that time till the rest zoned in to kill it.

mattydef
04-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....I love this game and the people that play it.

Ruhtar
04-10-2018, 11:26 AM
it's also an unfortunate situation that another guild can't just accept they weren't able to do what this group of 6 players could do, as quickly as they could, and simply try again another day with more speed and knowledge.

Well, sounds like you guys couldn't either if you were swapping toons in and out, right?

Pheer
04-10-2018, 11:32 AM

Because most of the AW posting in these threads are just average players that havent "done" anything. What exactly are you expecting players that were never involved in any leadership decision/pulling or training situations to take responsibility for? The only thing i can imagine is youre wanting to see people publicly throw guildies/leadership under the bus so you can stroke your justice boner. The horse is already dead people, you can stop beating it now.

Ruhtar
04-10-2018, 11:35 AM
The horse is already dead people, you can stop beating it now.

Sums up the raid scene pretty well.

Triiz
04-10-2018, 11:35 AM
It was petitioned because of stalling... vaniki was running around zone in for almost, if not more, than 10 minutes with only 3 awakened in zone for most of those 10 minutes till they got it slowed and engaged it with 3 people while waiting for more to zone in. Vaniki's HP's didn't move below 99% or stayed at 100% for almost all that time till the rest zoned in to kill it.

Can't believe I'm defending AW, but in the post Raato linked Menden pretty clearly states kiting a mob and actively trying to slow it is different than just running it around. If they engaged it with 3 people after it was slowed I don't think it shouldn't really matter how fast they were killing it if they weren't kiting.

be damn well sure you are in the right because if that kiting player is trying to slow/snare/gain mana/whatever and you use this post as an excuse to attack SF, I will come down on you hard.

Leiker
04-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Because most of the AW posting in these threads are just average players that havent "done" anything. What exactly are you expecting players that were never involved in any leadership decision/pulling or training situations to take responsibility for? The only thing i can imagine is youre wanting to see people publicly throw guildies/leadership under the bus so you can stroke your justice boner. The horse is already dead people, you can stop beating it now.

They haven't done anything other than continuing to support the leadership which perpetuates the shitty behavior that gets them banned repeatedly. They are all okay with this shitty behavior as long as it gets them loot and now they are all in here whining about how unfair it is that they can't wait.

No sympathy here. They willingly stay in a guild that gets banned over and over for breaking the rules. They aren't victims of anything.

RedXIII
04-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Sadly my quote from Sirken is no longer true... this server now supports free dragons to scrub guilds who doesn't want to put effort in killing them at all.

What really boggles me is, why the fuck you guys don't go play elsewhere? like TAKP, Phinny, or any other instanced server? Are you that POOR IRL that you cannot afford it? jesus... seriously, run a fundme.org shit and go away, stop killing the competition we still have... or had....

Maschenny
04-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Ya'll got KO'd off the server by Detoxx and didnt even have to cheat to do it.

rebeccablack
04-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Sadly my quote from Sirken is no longer true... this server now supports free dragons to scrub guilds who doesn't want to put effort in killing them at all.

What really boggles me is, why the fuck you guys don't go play elsewhere? like TAKP, Phinny, or any other instanced server? Are you that POOR IRL that you cannot afford it? jesus... seriously, run a fundme.org shit and go away, stop killing the competition we still have... or had....
well there goes any sympathy i had for awakened over the harshness of these rulings. rip in peace.

Maschenny
04-10-2018, 12:21 PM

entitled

raato
04-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Can't believe I'm defending AW, but in the post Raato linked Menden pretty clearly states kiting a mob and actively trying to slow it is different than just running it around. If they engaged it with 3 people after it was slowed I don't think it shouldn't really matter how fast they were killing it if they weren't kiting.

I believe they werent trying to slow it whole time they were kiting, but just playing time mostly. Then they engaged without proper force, being able to get it to 99% health just to see it regen back to 100%. And they did that a while before they got enough DPS log in. Engaging Yelinak with just tank and clerics while cothing raid force ring any bell? I believe that was also considered as stalling.

Wonkie
04-10-2018, 12:22 PM

why don't you?

Maschenny
04-10-2018, 12:22 PM
why don't you?

good question. move to a server where you can box vaniki without having to camp your toons.

Leiker
04-10-2018, 12:23 PM

Should take your own advice and leave if you don't like it here.

rebeccablack
04-10-2018, 12:24 PM
that quote is gonna be priceless when awakened announces they are fucking off to one of those other servers finally

Nexii
04-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Should take your own advice and leave if you don't like it here.

Let's be real no one that immersed is going to quit

Maschenny
04-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Let's be real no one that immersed is going to quit

yeah really, they have vaniki ToD

Jameus
04-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Redwiz is our redheaded step child... it is rnf after all though so it can't be all logic and rainbows i guess.

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 12:31 PM
caresses Willsapper

SpinFin
04-10-2018, 12:35 PM
WillingNESS

Tupakk
04-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Why use an alt account to post, Tupakk?

If you knew me, then you would never ask that question. I hide behind nothing.

Pheer
04-10-2018, 12:36 PM
caresses Willsapper

but where is your chestplate of vindication though? put it on so i can see how good you look in it

raato
04-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Vaniki being compared to yelinak... oh man. /facepalm

Didn't really compare Vaniki to Yelinak. Only made a point what can be considered as a stalling. Tanking a mob without being able to kill it can also be stalling, like it has been ruled earlier.

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 12:46 PM
but where is your chestplate of vindication though? put it on so i can see how good you look in it

Vindi BP graphic is AIDS with cancer

Barcelona
04-10-2018, 12:48 PM
This is what I was thinking also. I'm confident they can see who logged in/out and when. Yes it's more homework than they might be willing to do for Awakened right now, but it would certainly be the most fair approach to gather ALL facts.

Like you mentioned also, it's possible they are going to just run with the "against the spirit of the rules" thing and that is a good lesson for all guilds.

As for the "why risk it opinion".. uhm 6 people playing EQ to kill things in game isn't a risk it's called Monday. It was an unfortunate situation that Sozo zoned in for 20seconds.. it's also an unfortunate situation that another guild can't just accept they weren't able to do what this group of 6 players could do, as quickly as they could, and simply try again another day with more speed and knowledge.

Ella'Ella - make note to bookmark this instance for future lawyer-questings.
i.e. it is NOT ok to swap over characters in an encounter to give the illusion of a 1-group kill.

Now we all know this, as is the case of Europa Vs. Awakened in Dragon Necropolis - Vaniki April 8, 2018 (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2688251&postcount=2)

raato
04-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Conparing a mob that can be killed with under a group to yelinak is just sad... just stop please. If you want to compare it to anything perhaps lodi or guardian would be the closest comparison.

Again, not comparing. Making a point what can be considered as a stalling.

raato
04-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Its not a raid mob so just dont.

So you are saying that since it is not a raid mob you could basically tank+heal and keep it engaged for unlimited time blocking everyone else from killing it?

Barcelona
04-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Conparing a mob that can be killed with under a group to yelinak is just sad... just stop please. If you want to compare it to anything perhaps lodi or guardian would be the closest comparison.

Why didn't Awakened kill this Vaniki with under a group?

If so, then maybe this thread would not have been a thing. I for one sure would like to know if Awakened did in fact legitimately kill Vaniki with 1 single 6-man group and no character-swapping, would we even be having this thread?

Can Server Staff please chime in? Seeing as how the rule violated was the following:

Quote:
Q23: What exactly is off limits during a Raid Suspension?
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar.

When they killed Vaniki with more than 1 group on 4/8 despite being raid suspended.

Atmas
04-10-2018, 01:09 PM
So you are saying that since it is not a raid mob you could basically tank+heal and keep it engaged for unlimited time blocking everyone else from killing it?

I've seen CSG kite Guardian for extensive amounts of time.

raato
04-10-2018, 01:15 PM
I wont mind if you petition those who stall or otherwise break the server rules, even if they are in Europa. Actually I encourage you to do so.

Pheer
04-10-2018, 01:36 PM
europa wont rest until their dream is realized and a vaniki rotation is implemented

Barcelona
04-10-2018, 01:54 PM
people kite lodi/guardian pre-slow nearly every spawn, never seems to matter

6 people killed vaniki. why would anyone there ever assume that they'd be punished for killing a mob with 5 of their friends?

it is NOT ok to swap over characters in an encounter to give the illusion of a 1-group kill.

Now we all know this, as is the case of Europa Vs. Awakened in Dragon Necropolis - Vaniki April 8, 2018 (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2688251&postcount=2)

Do not get me wrong, I feel bad that we all had to learn this the hard way

Detoxx
04-10-2018, 01:57 PM
people kite lodi/guardian pre-slow nearly every spawn, never seems to matter

6 people killed vaniki. why would anyone there ever assume that they'd be punished for killing a mob with 5 of their friends?

at this point it's hard not to feel persecuted in some way, especially considering shit like this:
12/21/17 -- AM suspended until 01/10/18: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287229
01/05/18 -- AM group kills Guardian K (which has an FTE msg): https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288209
01/10/18 -- Sirken changes rules to add Guardian K to exempt list of mobs w/ FTE msgs that can be killed during suspensions, no action taken against AM: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2636211&postcount=13

Lmk when Vaniki is soloable and therefore will not violate the "more than 6" clause.

Sonderbeast
04-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Lmk when Vaniki is soloable and therefore will not violate the "more than 6" clause.

Sounds like a Solo Artist challenge.

Atmas
04-10-2018, 02:02 PM

Oh snap! Detoxx comes in hard to make sure everyone in the room knows he doesn't understand the difference between numbers 1 - 7.

Skew
Fellas...this guy is what we call a narc.

Nah he is just a socialist (in Europe thats a polite term for communist)
They eat themselves and will grass on their own mother if it fits into their ideology.

Tupakk
Do not get me wrong, I feel bad that we all had to learn this the hard way

This isn’t a learning moment. It’s a shit on you moment. I’ve seen Kozz Lodi and anything else slowbale kited or “stalled” this is just Europa being little bitches.

Troxx
04-10-2018, 02:29 PM
I'm surprised AW members were stupid enough to get themselves into this situation.

Enjoy a week's worth of less raid mobs ��

Lobus
04-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Maybe daily earthquakes for the next 40 days?

thebutthat
04-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Maybe daily earthquakes for the next 40 days?

You'd still get shit on by AMs zerg force daily.

Argh
04-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Oh snap! Detoxx comes in hard to make sure everyone in the room knows he doesn't understand the difference between numbers 1 - 7.

lol

Lobus
04-10-2018, 03:18 PM
You'd still get shit on by AMs zerg force daily.

I doubt they are hitting up Hadden and Mooto like I am, but if they beat me to it then I'll get gud

Pezy
04-10-2018, 03:40 PM
The guys talking shit about Detoxx are the same guys fervently begging him for mercy over the latest ToV incident. Bold move, Cotton.

skarlorn
04-10-2018, 04:04 PM
I doubt they are hitting up Hadden and Mooto like I am, but if they beat me to it then I'll get gud

please join rivervale vanguard

mooto must DIE

raato
04-10-2018, 04:59 PM
They eat themselves and will grass on their own mother if it fits into their ideology.

Enjoying free healthcare and one of the worlds best education systems here, which is also free. So can't complain really.

I guess I can't really expect people from country that has one of the worlds highest incarceration rates to respect the rules :p

skarlorn
04-10-2018, 05:08 PM
nice track record of world wars BRO real nice society u have

(sorry you didn't get to imperialism)

raato
04-10-2018, 05:17 PM
nice track record of world wars BRO real nice society u have

(sorry you didn't get to imperialism)

Didn't take part in the first and kept independency without losing much territory against Russia in second with like 1/4 of the force they had against us. So yeah, I guess its pretty good track record, thanks!

skarlorn
04-10-2018, 05:22 PM
>russians were literally illiterate peasants wielding burlap sacks

skarlorn
04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
actually tho which country are you in? I was assuming DE because of the link in your sig, but looks like I was wrong. Please confirm country so that I can make more incisive remarks please thank you !

raato
04-10-2018, 05:24 PM
>russians were literally illiterate peasants wielding burlap sacks

Yet still they reached Berlin before 'mmuricans :/

Just facts
04-10-2018, 05:25 PM
actually tho which country are you in? I was assuming DE because of the link in your sig, but looks like I was wrong. Please confirm country so that I can make more incisive remarks please thank you !

He's from Finland

https://www.raatocustomguitars.fi/

skarlorn
04-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Thanks, Finland is actually a heroic country and a perfect culture for socialism. I have read deeply about the acts of cunning during WW2 and must recommend the study of their history to my fellow Americucks. I rescind all attack on raato's nationality and embrace him in a warm and loving hug that is not homo erotic.

Terrel
04-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Enjoying free healthcare and one of the worlds best education systems here, which is also free. So can't complain really.

I'm not sure how to break this to you, Raato....

It isn't free.

raato
04-10-2018, 05:35 PM

It isn't free.

Well, kinda depends. Affordable for every citizen at least.

Jimjam
04-10-2018, 05:37 PM

It isn't free.

Let's you live and work longer and better, so end up wealthier and happier, so really it is better than free.

So goes the theory 😉

getsome
04-10-2018, 05:44 PM

I guess I can't really expect people from country that has one of the worlds highest incarceration rates to respect the rules :p

I thought Skew was part of the European Union.

getsome
04-10-2018, 05:46 PM

It isn't free.

Perhaps it could be free, if you do not pay into it.

Skew
04-10-2018, 05:53 PM

Im British you spazz but i also understand economics.
You retards in Europe (UK included) are living in a bubble. Do you understand what a bubble is? Do you understand debt money? Do you have any clue whatsoever what the compound function does to interest rates? If not , truly , dont opine about your "health care and education" being the best.

The US , whilst being a bag of shit , still understands these concepts because they have a military that underpins it all.
Europe has fuck all. Your kids and your grand kids standard of living will be lower than yours because you forgot the basic tenets of life.

The piper always gets paid.

Wanker.

Skew
04-10-2018, 05:56 PM
I thought Skew was part of the European Union.

Stop baiting me. You either believe in reason and logic or you dont.
Being born into the 21st century facist states of Europe does not mean im a moron.

shuklak
04-10-2018, 05:59 PM
This level of toxicity is NOT CLASSIC.

Fianna
04-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Being born into the 21st century facist states of Europe does not mean im a moron.

You're right, its bitching about it on an elf similator forum that makes you a moron.

Skew
04-10-2018, 06:11 PM
You're right, its bitching about it on an elf similator forum that makes you a moron.

touche.

Raato is still a prick who will shop his own guildies to remain in good standing was my point. Typical of the sort that allow shit to happen. Fins can be like that though , no one wants to live up there. Sums up why Europa are Europa - you gotta know what makes man tick.

raato
04-10-2018, 06:27 PM
touche.

Raato is still a prick who will shop his own guildies to remain in good standing was my point. Typical of the sort that allow shit to happen. Fins can be like that though , no one wants to live up there. Sums up why Europa are Europa - you gotta know what makes man tick.

Wouldn't it be silly if I was preaching about respecting the rules if I was fine with my guildies to break them? If people need to break the rules of 18yo elf sim to feel superior I rather not be part of such community.

As a guest on this server the least I can do is to respect the guidelines that are given to me by the server staff.

branamil
04-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Did you guys even attempt to talk to them before you hit your "/petition REEEEE" hotkey?

raato
04-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Did you guys even attempt to talk to them before you hit your "/petition REEEEE" hotkey?

From what I heard, yeah.

Maschenny
04-10-2018, 06:40 PM

does it even matter? was AM even allowing you to kill anything anyway?

Skew
04-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Wouldn't it be silly if I was preaching about respecting the rules if I was fine with my guildies to break them? If people need to break the rules of 18yo elf sim to feel superior I rather not be part of such community.

As a guest on this server the least I can do is to respect the guidelines that are given to me by the server staff.

We've all had our doze of shadenfreude but if Am had petitioned Awk for 6 manning + 3 char swaps a Vaniki like that , regardless of the pre-slow shennanigans , id be embarrassed.
At least i can say the officers i chose to follow only petition for obvious black n white infractions. No one in Am would have given a flying fuck if they'd seen that Awk group kill Vaniki on a ban in that manner.
Pathetic dude.

Nommis
04-10-2018, 06:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Bi5sbB9.jpg

raato
04-10-2018, 06:59 PM
We've all had our doze of shadenfreude but if Am had petitioned Awk for 6 manning + 3 char swaps a Vaniki like that , regardless of the pre-slow shennanigans , id be embarrassed.
At least i can say the officers i chose to follow only petition for obvious black n white infractions. No one in Am would have given a flying fuck if they'd seen that Awk group kill Vaniki on a ban in that manner.
Pathetic dude.

I guess you missed the part that petition was done by a regular member without consulting the officers first.

Skew
04-10-2018, 07:06 PM
I guess you missed the part that petition was done by a regular member without consulting the officers first.

How is that even possible , I thought you were all about rules - you let scrubs send in raid petitions ?

branamil
04-10-2018, 07:11 PM

You should boot that guy. It's that kind of frivolous petitioning that increases the amount of mistrust and toxicity on the server. Extremely pathetic on your guys' part.

raato
04-10-2018, 07:14 PM
How is that even possible , I thought you were all about rules - you let scrubs send in raid petitions ?

It wasn't a raid petition. It was a petition that this group of players were stalling, explaining the situation and asking if thats acceptable.

Hodor_
04-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Hodor

raato
04-10-2018, 07:20 PM
You should boot that guy. It's that kind of frivolous petitioning that increases the amount of mistrust and toxicity on the server. Extremely pathetic on your guys' part.

He has been disciplined accordingly.

Bigmoneybabybaby
04-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Clearly after reading the extensive amounts of garbage here I think it’s quite easy to guess that the new GM from Europa is Raato.

Bigmoneybabybaby
04-10-2018, 07:35 PM
I’m going to go stall on Dorn’B’Dynn to extend this ban, Europa meet me in North Ro to fraps this.

Skew
04-10-2018, 07:37 PM

You arent a DKP guild , correct? Curious how you discipline such flippancy.

Argh
04-10-2018, 07:39 PM
You arent a DKP guild , correct? Curious how you discipline such flippancy.

By making him read your posts.

Skew
04-10-2018, 07:41 PM

Good one Argh!

http://i.imgur.com/fMl0jTV.jpg

Wonkie
04-10-2018, 07:42 PM

Detoxx
04-10-2018, 08:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3azNGpt.png?1

Tayy
04-10-2018, 08:48 PM
I can just see these CSG people licking their lips and rubbing their hands together at the thought of getting rid of AW so they finally get some loot.

Part of me is hoping AM just stomps throats now that their only real competition has been fucked by staff. I mean, the play nice so we can all have stuff mentality is ridiculous.

I can admit mistakes were made by AW but a lot of these suspensions were from conceeded mobs with concessions given to make amends and ban hammer still falls.

Has CSG ever even competed for a vulak while AW/AM were unsuspended? if so I know they never actually pulled one with competition. Maybe Braknar can just make one of your trash pullers invulnerable until you can get it pulled to zone so you can put up some semblance of competition.

Or wait, you can just fuck around until AM gets one of you killed so you can get them suspended and have 0 competition.....

Have fun not working hard farming nothing you can be proud of ....that makes sense I think....

Maner
04-10-2018, 08:51 PM

I thought and hoped you could keep your word about quitting. But here you are taking like you're still part of the server. Go fix your real life because it is obviously a mess

strider
04-10-2018, 09:14 PM

By this logic CSG spending 10-20 minutes trying to pre-slow a klandicar should be considered a stall. Not that that ever happened...

Saludeen
04-10-2018, 10:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dTwa1XN.jpg

Bigmoneybabybaby
04-10-2018, 10:48 PM
By this logic CSG spending 10-20 minutes trying to pre-slow a klandicar should be considered a stall. Not that that ever happened...

Nah bro cmon you know that it’s not stalling if the “casuals” do it. Only if A/A so it.

dirty_duck
04-10-2018, 11:05 PM
I can just see these CSG people licking their lips and rubbing their hands together at the thought of getting rid of AW so they finally get some loot.

CSG doesn't even exist anymore, my dude. Where have you been?

Uuruk
04-10-2018, 11:11 PM
I can't believe you retards still log into these servers

Joyelle
04-11-2018, 12:28 AM
It wasn't a raid petition. It was a petition that this group of players were stalling, explaining the situation and asking if thats acceptable.

Just how often do you guys petition groups for taking longer than you'd like to kill non-raid content?

Tupakk
04-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Just how often do you guys petition groups for taking longer than you'd like to kill non-raid content?

Often enough that the GMs believe them apparently.

I can’t wait for the next Vaniki spawn best believe I’ll be taking my sweet ass time killing it just to stick it to them and make them watch.

Ruhtar
04-11-2018, 01:06 AM
I can’t wait for the next Vaniki spawn best believe I’ll be taking my sweet ass time killing it just to stick it to them and make them watch.

It worked out for AW. Oh wait.

raato
04-11-2018, 05:15 AM

Part of me is hoping AM just stomps throats now that their only real competition has been fucked by staff. I mean, the play nice so we can all have stuff mentality is ridiculous.

I can admit mistakes were made by AW but a lot of these suspensions were from conceeded mobs with concessions given to make amends and ban hammer still falls.

Has CSG ever even competed for a vulak while AW/AM were unsuspended? if so I know they never actually pulled one with competition. Maybe Braknar can just make one of your trash pullers invulnerable until you can get it pulled to zone so you can put up some semblance of competition.

Or wait, you can just fuck around until AM gets one of you killed so you can get them suspended and have 0 competition.....

Have fun not working hard farming nothing you can be proud of ....that makes sense I think....

I have no illusion that AM would be sharing any more content than they do now. Most likely it will be TMO2.0.

We teamed up for 1 Vulak with Rustle while AW/AM was unsuspended and 1h fte was a thing (Rustle got the FTE). Then magically a train appeared at the entrance, logs showed it hitting Aw member first, but nobody had fraps with /assist. Grats Aw on another shady Vulak!

raato
04-11-2018, 05:19 AM

You apparently don't understand how the FTE works or how pre-slowing Klandicar works. Nice try tho! PM me and I can explain it if you feel like learning.

Also, the Vaniki killing crew didn't try to slow it the whole time they were kiting, it was just purely kiting to stall.

matticas
04-11-2018, 06:57 AM
Didn't really compare Vaniki to Yelinak. Only made a point what can be considered as a stalling. Tanking a mob without being able to kill it can also be stalling, like it has been ruled earlier.

Does "like it has been ruled earlier" really hold much weight on this server any more? Serious question.

raato
04-11-2018, 07:43 AM
You're worse than a Tenderizer video... please just stop.

Enlighten me which of my points were not correct and I'll stop.

Bigmoneybabybaby
04-11-2018, 07:50 AM
Raato, it must feel good that about 90% of the people commenting on this post basically don’t agree with the crap you’re trying to stick on the wall. Just get off the forum while you dig yourself in a deeper hole and go get your free pixels you dainty snowflake.

Zal22
04-11-2018, 07:56 AM
rip in peace.

You're worse than a Tenderizer video... please just stop.

The two funniest things said in this thread by far!

raato
04-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Raato, it must feel good that about 90% of the people commenting on this post basically don’t agree with the crap you’re trying to stick on the wall. Just get off the forum while you dig yourself in a deeper hole and go get your free pixels you dainty snowflake.

Funny that its only like 0.002% of the server population that is commenting this thread. And pretty much every one of them that are not agreeing somehow involved with shady shit.

I'm not trying to get them to agree what I'm saying, I'm trying to make them prove I'm wrong. I didn't make the rules or enforce them and it definitely is not my place to not agree with them, I just follow them like everyone else should.

I find it kinda funny when presumably A/A members saying that casuals are clueless about the raid scene or raid rules, but at the same time they are suggesting here that pre-slowing Klandicar can be considered as stalling, when in fact anyone can FTE and engage it anytime during and after pre-slow (which also has happened few times, CSG pre-slowing Klandi and Aw/Am tagging it from there). Completely ignoring the fact that in this case where they are comparing it the mob was being kited (blocking anyone else from engage) without even trying to slow it for some time.

And I'm already enjoying my free pixel rain over Agnarr, since this server really isn't a place for casuals who aren't willing to break the rules to compete for raid targets. There anything goes in competition, so if I choose to compete for targets there isn't any rules that are impossible to enforce properly giving the edge to the guilds that are willing to "bend" them to "win".

Rygar
04-11-2018, 09:28 AM

Herein lies the problem with P99 raiding, you think pulling a dragon to the zone in is how things should be done if you want to be a "good competitive raider".

Verant would have smacked this down so hard and labeled as an exploit if P99 meta tactics were the same in era. Killing a dragon was meant to be an investment of time and have risk vs reward.

Please GMs, take a stand against this! I'm not speaking to just A/A but to all guilds that use these tactics.

skipdog
04-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Herein lies the problem with P99 raiding, you think pulling a dragon to the zone in is how things should be done if you want to be a "good competitive raider".

Verant would have smacked this down so hard and labeled as an exploit if P99 meta tactics were the same in era. Killing a dragon was meant to be an investment of time and have risk vs reward.

Please GMs, take a stand against this! I'm not speaking to just A/A but to all guilds that use these tactics.

I'm sure A/A wouldn't have any issue with dragons being perma-rooted or making pulling to entrance illegal. These top guilds only pull to entrance because it's the only way to win the competition under the current rules. If one guild stops insta-engaging and pulling to entrance, the other guild wins. It's done out of necessity, not 'because they think it is how things should be done if you want to be a good competitive raider'.

Pheer
04-11-2018, 09:38 AM
do europa members get issued a cross to nail themselves to when they finish their app period? I swear to god I used to respect you guys as a guild but somewhere along the line youve turned into the saltiest most bitter people ive ever seen. Its like you guys are physically required to say something about how youre all victims of the "big evil cheating raid guilds" in every post you make. You guys are probably the only guild I would never consider sticking a secret alt in because I dont think I could handle the pity party echo chamber of your guild chat/forums.

Just facts
04-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Enlighten me which of my points were not correct and I'll stop.

You do know you are exploiting the fact that you can preslow the raid encounter and doing this you prevent others from a clean correct engage?
Basically you admit that you are fte'ing a raid target before you have any intention of a real engage.
Wonder how many times you have violated the raid rules without any suspensions..you do remember the rule about not engaging a raid target without a ready kill force? You know the one that is there so that you couldn't stall engage a raid target, that is there so when you do fte you have the intention and ability to kill it, the fact that you need to and have been preslowing it most if not all times proves that you are engaging the raid target unsure if you have a force able to kill what you fte.

Let's just agree that no one is perfect and stuff happens, and I promise you that 95% of the times what you think might be intentionally bad sisu ( probably used sisu in the wrong context) on their part is nothing more then oops shit happened.

Jimjam
04-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Ropes fired

Whatever sticks, I guess.

Jaxon
04-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Even if there were no competition we'd pull dragons to the entrance anyway because it's just easier, faster, and less risky than clearing trash.

raato
04-11-2018, 10:20 AM
do europa members get issued a cross to nail themselves to when they finish their app period? I swear to god I used to respect you guys as a guild but somewhere along the line youve turned into the saltiest most bitter people ive ever seen. Its like you guys are physically required to say something about how youre all victims of the "big evil cheating raid guilds" in every post you make. You guys are probably the only guild I would never consider sticking a secret alt in because I dont think I could handle the pity party echo chamber of your guild chat/forums.

Nah it's just me. I have seen too much to be able to have faith in "top guilds" that are formed from ashes of another "top guild" with basically same people in charge not to cheat occasionally.

I mean, most of the time you guys play good and clean. And most of you are really nice people from what I have experienced. But then there are times when you do some shady shit, and when you get caught for it you blame others than yourself for it. Of course I understand that mistakes happen, but when you make a mistake you should try to make it right, which usually isn't the case unless you are provided with enough evidence that you would get suspended for it.

AftermathNazi
04-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Nein! Nichts für die casuals !!

skipdog
04-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Even if there were no competition we'd pull dragons to the entrance anyway because it's just easier, faster, and less risky than clearing trash.

Yeah, absolutely. But it's not done because 'they think it is how things should be done if you want to be a good competitive raider'.

Doujou
04-11-2018, 10:25 AM
This all seems a bit silly to me. Lets look at a few things.

Current 40 day raid ban. Where'd this come from? Casuals? Europa? ALS?

Awakened is under Raid Suspension for the next 40 days for training and wiping Aftermath's raid party on 2/25 at the entrance of ToV during their attempt on Vulak

Oh yea. And from what we've seen RNF'd, possible 50 day ban to follow? From who and what? Something to do with Europa? Casuals? Kittens? No.

You just got another 7 day addition, from staff who deem'd something you did to be in violation and punished how they saw fit, not how anyone else saw fit. For some reason your thinking we're the reason your in the boat your in. No one created this violation except those involved. If you think an Europa petition is so powerful it's automatically seen as law by the staff, then you might be a bit delusional or have bigger problems. Maybe you should be mad at the members who went into a restricted zone doing shady things to get their 10th sapper this year for another alt.

Facts are Fun!

raato
04-11-2018, 10:29 AM
You do know you are exploiting the fact that you can preslow the raid encounter and doing this you prevent others from a clean correct engage?
Basically you admit that you are fte'ing a raid target before you have any intention of a real engage.
Wonder how many times you have violated the raid rules without any suspensions..you do remember the rule about not engaging a raid target without a ready kill force? You know the one that is there so that you couldn't stall engage a raid target, that is there so when you do fte you have the intention and ability to kill it, the fact that you need to and have been preslowing it most if not all times proves that you are engaging the raid target unsure if you have a force able to kill what you fte.

Let's just agree that no one is perfect and stuff happens, and I promise you that 95% of the times what you think might be intentionally bad sisu ( probably used sisu in the wrong context) on their part is nothing more then oops shit happened.

I guess you are referring to this point:
Q10: What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited, stalled, or occupied?
A: It is against server policy to indefinitely kite, stall, or otherwise keep occupied a raid mob without intention of killing it. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stalling of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild/party, is against the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse to break this rule. If you are pulling raid targets, we expect you to know what you’re doing.

Whenever Klandicar is attempted to pre-slow the person who gets FTE immediately zones out or dies. Nothing is kited, stalled or otherwise kept occupied so another raid party couldn't get it if they wanted to.

Also if you are engaging a completely new raid encounter with your guild, how can you ever be sure that you have force able to kill what you FTEd when you have never tried it before? Wouldn't that mean that everytime someone wipes for whatever reason they are violating raid rules?

And I do agree that stuff happens and most of the time A/A plays nice and clean. But like you said, there is also times when its intentional.

And btw sisu was used in wrong context.

Culkasi
04-11-2018, 10:31 AM

Somewhere along the line this server got really shitty to play on as a casual. We used to be a lot more positive and happy go lucky, because guess what, we could see some content from time to time, on our own terms. We can't any longer, and that naturally makes a lot of people very bitter. Just like Awakened members are currently bitter that they can't see content. Is that not very natural really?

Also, funny that Europa gets shat upon here due to 7 days you got because some of your guys stalled a Vaniki - thats less than 10% of your days banned this year so far, yet its all about how bad Europa is? "shrug" we can take the bashing, keep it coming - but we haven't changed, the server has.

AftermathNazi
04-11-2018, 10:40 AM

Whenever Klandicar is attempted to pre-slow the person who gets FTE immediately zones out or dies. Nothing is kited, stalled or otherwise kept occupied so another raid party couldn't get it if they wanted to.

Also if you are engaging a completely new raid encounter with your guild, how can you ever be sure that you have force able to kill what you FTEd when you have never tried it before? Wouldn't that mean that everytime someone wipes for whatever reason they are violating raid rules?

And I do agree that stuff happens and most of the time A/A plays nice and clean. But like you said, there is also times when its intentional.

Since Klandi has an FTE shout and is a raid encounter, it would be a stall if anybody showed up to kill it in force and Europa refused to drop it and kept trying to pre-slow. Otherwise it is fine. I know AM has showed up to see Europa trying to pre-slow and Europa has always immediately shifted into kill now mode, as far as I've seen. Nothing wrong with that.

With a Vaniki, you can just take it from them if they are stalling. FTE shout is non existent so you can just take him if they are kiting it around. You better be ready to kill it when you rip it off them, and it would be a good idea to get your own fraps of their kite into your pull, but either way you would be in the right.

RedXIII
04-11-2018, 10:50 AM
2018, 2 years+ deep into velious, a zerg force organization CSG and you guys still pre-slow klandicar?! Thats the real bad propaganda about your guild.

Gratz on been terrible at this game after all these years.

HalasHermit
04-11-2018, 10:54 AM
As the shaman at that vaniki, definitely wasn't kited to stall, had a bad string of resists and pretty sure slow landed first cast after tank went in....hey what do I know though....

Also if it was a stall issue then Europa should have said something then....sadly your 3 groups watching us 6 man him didn't say a peep in ooc till Sozo zoned in at 20%...

That's why I don't buy the stall excuse.

Anyway I'm up at the lake and gf is up so later all. If you want logs I'll be back this weekend.

thebutthat
04-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Maybe you should be mad at the members who went into a restricted zone doing shady things to get their 10th sapper this year for another alt.

Facts are Fun!

DN isn't a restricted zone and at this point I hope they're just destroying the willsappers because this community is pretty much garbage now.

Petition everything like bitches, then tote around on a high horse in RNF. Bunch of hall monitor mentalities who think they're victims of the big bad bully AWs. Staff is too involved because there's so much whining. Honestly have no idea anyone would want be a member of staff without a hefty salary. It's like running a manchild daycare.

Maschenny
04-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Probably the easiest answer here is to not cheat all the time. Anyway, rest in peace.

Legidias
04-11-2018, 12:02 PM
tote around on a high horse in RNF.

Apparently not cheating / breaking rules is considered strutting around lol

mattydef
04-11-2018, 12:09 PM

You disciplined a member for rightfully petitioning? Your guy deserves a pat on the back and a medal. The only unfortunate thing out of this was that it only got them an extra 7 days.

kotton05
04-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Lay off Europa, they have always maintained a somewhat clean whistle and raato helped me when he didn’t have to long ago. Never saw an awakened puller help pull a ToV mob for another guild (thanks raato n friends) picking on Europa is very very poor taste.

Just facts
04-11-2018, 12:17 PM

;) Figured it was, my first experience with it was 20? Years ago in candy form, friend would bring me some whenever he went home to visit his family.
He used to say it was a description of what was the good morals and attitude of people from Finland, the fighting spirit.

xzhaa
04-11-2018, 12:43 PM

to be fair, everytime they zone agro after a failed slow you can legaly trigger a new fte for yourself and engage. It only become a problem if they dont allow new fte for 10-15 minute while trying to slow

planarity
04-11-2018, 12:54 PM
/
Wouldn't that mean that everytime someone wipes for whatever reason they are violating raid rules?

Awakened is under Raid Suspension for the next 40 days for training and wiping Aftermath's raid party on 2/25 at the entrance of ToV during their attempt on Vulak

Genevensis
04-11-2018, 01:10 PM
What I don't understand is that you all bash on Europa for a petition that led to an additional 7 days on top of your 40 and probably 50 days ban.

You all cry foul that a petition has been lodged and sanction ensued. If you all were such all mighty clean individuals, why did the GM find ground for this added time?

Shall we all just turn a blind eye to everything just so A/A can continue their pixel frenzies in all impunity?

Maschenny
04-11-2018, 01:27 PM
All you had to do was play by the rules and wait for your weekly allowance from AM.

Just facts
04-11-2018, 01:32 PM
What I don't understand is that you all bash on Europa for a petition that led to an additional 7 days on top of your 40 and probably 50 days ban.

You all cry foul that a petition has been lodged and sanction ensued. If you all were such all mighty clean individuals, why did the GM find ground for this added time?

Shall we all just turn a blind eye to everything just so A/A can continue their pixel frenzies in all impunity?

Europa said that a random member petitioned them for stalling, staff didn't agree with the stalling part, despite that it was what they where petitioned for, decided on their own to hit them for switching chars during the encounter to fill different roles to make up for the max 6 person rule.

Basicly if you get suspended and are exping in KC with a full group trying to kill a random trash mob and at the start of fight the cleric in your group asks you to switch to your enchanter and cast c2 on him and switch back, using the same logic that the staff used, you now have 7 members on an encounter log and you feel that it is within the spirit of the rules to eat another 7 days ?

Not saying that it helps to call out the staff in RnF (really stupid imo, you haveto like hurting your self to want to be a staff member so they don't need the extra bashing). But hope you understand why some might feel that it's a bit over the top to add more time to something that was from start a very very questionable suspension.

branamil
04-11-2018, 01:35 PM

Admins currently seem to despise awakened so pretty much anything was bound to stick. Moreover it's one of the flimsiest suspensions ever, at least top 3. Based on evidence that non-gms can see. Finally the fact that everyone is watching eachother 24/7 salivating at the thought of banning other players rather than talking to them like humans increases the amount of toxicity in the community.

mattydef
04-11-2018, 01:46 PM
It's funny seeing some of the guys that make this servers raiding scene so bad cry over getting caught breaking the rules and punished. You don't deserve to be talked to like normal humans because you're not. You are a parasite that sickens this project and if someone has an opportunity to shit on you they should take it, you guys have done the same to others many times in the past with no remorse.

Bigmoneybabybaby
04-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Project1999 has a more toxic community than League of Legends.

thebutthat
04-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Admins currently seem to despise awakened so pretty much anything was bound to stick. Moreover it's one of the flimsiest suspensions ever, at least top 3. Based on evidence that non-gms can see. Finally the fact that everyone is watching eachother 24/7 salivating at the thought of banning other players rather than talking to them like humans increases the amount of toxicity in the community.

Everyone's mad they didn't get to kill dragons. Don't worry, AM will get bored smashing contested targets with a zerg force and soon theyll have uncontested dragons to wipe to.

branamil
04-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Not in awakened, just trying to see things from a neutral point of view. You should try it too

HalasHermit
04-11-2018, 02:59 PM
It's funny seeing some of the guys that make this servers raiding scene so bad cry over getting caught breaking the rules and punished. You don't deserve to be talked to like normal humans because you're not. You are a parasite that sickens this project and if someone has an opportunity to shit on you they should take it, you guys have done the same to others many times in the past with no remorse.

It's funny cause based on your signature alone you play way more than me.

Rygar
04-11-2018, 05:10 PM
I'm sure A/A wouldn't have any issue with dragons being perma-rooted or making pulling to entrance illegal. These top guilds only pull to entrance because it's the only way to win the competition under the current rules. If one guild stops insta-engaging and pulling to entrance, the other guild wins. It's done out of necessity, not 'because they think it is how things should be done if you want to be a good competitive raider'.

I think indeed this will be an issue as some have stated how they only kill dragons in the middle of the night because they can instantly log in and collect loot / DKP. Most brag about not being in game much at all except a few hours a week. It would require much more time commitment, which in turn may cause raid forces to dwindle or focus to narrow on particular mobs.

I hear you though that it is done out of necessity, valid point. As is Legday's that 'haters gonna hate' and people will always pick a bone with the top guild (classic).

I think people pounding their chest how their dominating content etc could not do so for so long if they have to commit the true man hours to clearing to content or not using established 'no kill zones' to prevent zone line pulls.

xzhaa
04-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Funny how PS , AG and Bg/Ven are all in tov poopsocking dragon and racing/pulling them to entrence atm ...

xzhaa
04-11-2018, 06:18 PM
wow just wow

literal human scum right there, cheating to kill dragons in the year of our lord 2018

wtf are you talking about ?

Uuruk
04-11-2018, 06:26 PM
More like it's 2018 and you are still raiding a Velious locked server

xzhaa
04-11-2018, 06:30 PM

not sure what is worst, still playing p99 or still trolling a velious time locked server long after you stopped playing

Sonderbeast
04-11-2018, 06:44 PM
not sure what is worst, still playing p99 or still trolling a velious time locked server long after you stopped playing

Trolling > playing

Detoxx
04-11-2018, 06:51 PM

More like its 2018 and you dont raid on a Velious locked server but still feel the need to post on its forums. Which is worse?

Mead
04-11-2018, 06:52 PM

Mead
04-11-2018, 06:53 PM
More like its 2018 and you dont raid on a Velious locked server but still feel the need to post on its forums. Which is worse?

Your life is infinitely worse than anyone not playing here, trust me

skarlorn
04-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Trolling > playing

Levlenna
04-12-2018, 01:33 AM
Finally the fact that everyone is watching eachother 24/7 salivating at the thought of banning other players rather than talking to them like humans increases the amount of toxicity in the community.

He did talk to Mizo. The answer was a resounding NO.

Bones
04-12-2018, 01:55 AM

:cool:

Bones
04-12-2018, 02:09 AM
Funny how PS , AG and Bg/Ven are all in tov poopsocking dragon and racing/pulling them to entrence atm ...

gambling

only a matter of time before they accidentally train/kill someone and get raid banned then they can eat some crow

mattydef
04-12-2018, 02:55 AM
It's funny cause based on your signature alone you play way more than me.

I see you're about as sharp as a marble. I wasn't aware that my signature had my time played, that's new to me. Or are you basing that assumption on the fact I have some level 50 alts after 3 years? Also, when did i say anything about playtime in that post? You guys can play 4 hours a week or 60 hours a week, either way you'd still find a way to make the raid scene terrible on this server for 90% of the people that play here.

Elerial
04-12-2018, 04:47 AM
This all seems a bit silly to me. Lets look at a few things.

Current 40 day raid ban. Where'd this come from? Casuals? Europa? ALS?

Oh yea. And from what we've seen RNF'd, possible 50 day ban to follow? From who and what? Something to do with Europa? Casuals? Kittens? No.

You just got another 7 day addition, from staff who deem'd something you did to be in violation and punished how they saw fit, not how anyone else saw fit. For some reason your thinking we're the reason your in the boat your in. No one created this violation except those involved. If you think an Europa petition is so powerful it's automatically seen as law by the staff, then you might be a bit delusional or have bigger problems. Maybe you should be mad at the members who went into a restricted zone doing shady things to get their 10th sapper this year for another alt.

Facts are Fun!

But that would require to address problems inside their respective guild(s), not go the easy way and just blame someone else for ALL their current and past problems.

Bigmoneybabybaby
04-12-2018, 07:13 AM
Mattydef the fact you decided to put your characters in your signature along with their levels/classes as if it’s something anybody cares about other than yourself is hilarious in itself.

kjs86z
04-12-2018, 09:43 AM
Mattydef the fact you decided to put your characters in your signature along with their levels/classes as if it’s something anybody cares about other than yourself is hilarious in itself.

Nice. Welcome Mr. 6 post internet badass.

HalflingWarrior
04-12-2018, 11:00 AM

Dddddaaaaaaaammmmmmmm........

Dudes got a point tho

Wonkie
04-12-2018, 11:16 AM
is it really that weird to have a character sig on an rpg board?

Nagoya
04-12-2018, 12:42 PM
no, if anything it shows transparency, not hiding behind your forum name cause you know you're gonna cripple your "reputation" cause you're a dick.

loramin
04-12-2018, 12:52 PM
no, if anything it shows transparency, not hiding behind your forum name cause you know you're gonna cripple your "reputation" cause you're a dick.

https://i.imgur.com/AaqJvsj.gif

skarlorn
04-12-2018, 01:20 PM
i like to put my chars in sig so people know exactly who is being a dick to them

d3r14k
04-12-2018, 01:24 PM

This is a stellar point.

However, I am a dick anyway and still have my in-game-name in the sig.

kjs86z
04-12-2018, 01:49 PM
shots fired

see you in the 2nd round