PDA

View Full Version : Our neighbor Detoxx, or is it, Mr. Toxxic?

Pages : [1] 2

diamondfist
04-06-2018, 10:00 AM
TLDR starts here, full details below.

https://i.imgur.com/MbYjdHz.gif
Vulak spawns, the nerds go wild.

https://i.imgur.com/LK6obna.gif
Panic and Fear hits them. This could be the last dragon ever!

https://i.imgur.com/fVjbFez.gif
Shit didn't go as planned.

https://i.imgur.com/vBSrXui.gif
Detoxx hears there are promising fraps he hasn't even seen or reviewed yet...
He realizes not only is there a possibility of getting this dragon.
But multiple Vulaks and another 30 day against his competition...
If his demands aren't met.
He will leverage this to max!

http://i.imgur.com/SezMnOw.gif
Time for Detoxx to let the others know where they stand.

https://i.imgur.com/FJV9qJ0.gif

Detoxx showing this other side:
Oh, I didn't make myself clear?
You've had *ample* time.
We have fraps, you have no choice but the choice I give you.
It doesn't matter if our fraps isn't fully uploaded I gave you a link, Concede now!
My track record with with the server shouldn't hinder you taking my word...

http://i.imgur.com/Yg3aL7z.png
This is how Detoxx tries to make others feel pressured.
Think this is a joke?
I'll do it.
I don't care what server rules say!
Decide Now!

https://i.imgur.com/jbFXqFE.gif
The hands of time favor Detoxx, because in his eyes he holds the watch.
He feels he has nothing to lose.

https://i.imgur.com/7Cl25ZZ.png

Just like on live, some people love the forums, some love the game, some love both. From my 18 years playing Everquest Ive seen all kinds of people. Detoxx is trying desperately to be something he isn't. And that's being good. He has time and time again come back like a cockroach after a Nuclear Holocaust though. Every time you think he and his group of friends are on the ropes and about to give in. He finds a way to crawl out from the hole he has himself in and drudges on, or someone magically takes piety on him and his 'situation' and tosses him a bone.

For the people who don't raid end game. You have no idea what its like dealing with "Detoxx"

Detoxx is toxic. He is a two-faced terrorist and daily tantrum throwing man child. But his crowning achievement? He is a spin doctor and he excels at it. The best part he puts on a face and tries to act like a server loving, good guy.

He wishes he was Hokushin, and loved.
But he isn't.

Some people fall for his public posts offering up things to 'lesser' guilds, Or just his remarks here and there trying to put on his politician face and kiss babies and be a nice guy. On the real it's just him being the spin doctor he has learned to become. Only to keep a flow of bodies replenished for his raid numbers. In his world, if he appears to be 'good' then there has to be an 'evil' on the server.

Or at least that has been the picture he has been painting.

Seems to work for him, with the string of suspensions going in his favor to the competition over the last year.

So a few hours ago after weeks of him and his crew saying they miss Awakened and the competition they bring... Its back to black. Detoxx doing his normal thing. Dictating, foaming at the mouth, being impatient, and all in all just harassing as a person. Because he feels there is a problem. Granted 99% of times when there is a problem with him or his crew. He inst badgered 1/10th as badly and still takes all the time he needs to properly look at something even if that time is nearly a full week for an 'issue' brought up by another guild. Or the several dozen times over the years he says, Hey we have a problem, drop the mob so we can discuss it... to only jump on the mob, and say his problem solved itself... (class act, and people wonder why taking his word is a joke, much less deal with him.)

*Fun Detoxx Fact* the crying wolf clause in the rules were added because Detoxx kept calling foul, over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. With nothing wrong, or his party actually being to blame.

But here he is, showing his true colors first cycle of the competition being back.

I mean, I guess you could start by the walls of text he was sending Eratani and Breaken through Skype (Think crazy ex girlfriend messages to an extreme! wall of text rant style... maybe he enjoys this... maybe there's a hidden message if we take the first letter of every 300th word or something...)

The day after our suspension ends, he is trying to change a bunch of working agreements that both guilds have been working under for months.

Why? Because it will most likely be more pixels for his very large Zerg he has acquired over the last few months with suspensions in his favor, and his forum and in game campaign to be the good and righteous leader...

In truth he just wants to kill off the competition. Kick em while their down attitude. Doubt he has the balls to say it publicly though.

Oh and the word of the day is ample
================================================
(http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ample?s=t)
ample
[am-puh l]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective, ampler, amplest.
fully sufficient or more than adequate for the purpose or needs; plentiful; enough:
an ample supply of water; ample time to finish.
of sufficient or abundant measure; liberal; copious:
an ample reward.
of adequate or more than adequate extent, size, or amount; large; spacious; roomy:
ample storage space.
==================================================

Below is the logs and screenshots of him dealing with the issue with me. Granted he never deals with me really cause I'm not the easiest target for him to push around. But I'm gonna point out. He feels he can intimidate and harass others till they break. Think he forgot who I am, how long Ive been around the server, and mostly his shit.

[Thu Apr 05 22:08:38 2018] Logging to 'eqlog.txt' is now *ON*.
[Thu Apr 05 22:08:56 2018] Lushen tells you, 'wyverns were trained by bruize to aary pit which killed out fte'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:02 2018] Lushen tells you, 'on fraps, with assist'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:17 2018] You told Lushen, 'it uploading?'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:32 2018] You told bruize, 'you have agro running up to aary?'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:34 2018] Lushen tells you, 'ya 60&PCT;'
[Thu Apr 05 22:09:44 2018] Lushen tells you, 'id suggest waiting to see these fraps before u kill it'
[Thu Apr 05 22:10:00 2018] You told Lushen, 'send me the link in skype when its uploaded'
[Thu Apr 05 22:10:21 2018] Vabantik says 'My leader is Linksfather.'
[Thu Apr 05 22:10:21 2018] Bruize tells you, 'nah i snuck completely thru the door i ended up with aggro at aary but someone dropped it on me. i have a recording of my sneaking completely thru the north door'
[Thu Apr 05 22:12:23 2018] Lushen tells you, 'its in skype'
[Thu Apr 05 22:14:50 2018] Lushen tells you, 'if u kill it it will be petitioned'
[Thu Apr 05 22:14:59 2018] Lushen tells you, 'no chance for 2 or whatever that fraps is 100&PCT; proof they were on him'
[Thu Apr 05 22:15:24 2018] Lushen tells you, 'id suggest reviewing now'
[Thu Apr 05 22:16:16 2018] Lushen tells you, '100&PCT; no doubt they were on bruize. you will eat 40 days for this'
[Thu Apr 05 22:17:12 2018] Lushen tells you, 'ah well fin with me, u guys are dead anyways this will just kill yall'
[Thu Apr 05 22:17:16 2018] Lushen tells you, 'grats on cheating another vulak'
[Thu Apr 05 22:18:08 2018] You told Lushen, 'you need to chill, cant even read any text on that video cause it isnt finalized lol'
[Thu Apr 05 22:18:08 2018] Mudwart tells the guild, 'Hobart's War Helmet, Rowyl's Metal Armguards'
[Thu Apr 05 22:18:48 2018] Lushen tells you, 'im sick of ur cheating bullshit u guys relaly never learn'
[Thu Apr 05 22:19:23 2018] Lushen tells you, 'i toild u i will not deal with it after, u were proividewd fraps with ample time to see and refused'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:10 2018] Bruize tells you, 'i linked you my video of me sneaking thru the north door on ts'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:20 2018] You told lushen, 'the fraps you cant even read ANY TEXT on it, so i cant see what the assist says at this time'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:25 2018] Lushen tells you, 'refresh it'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:30 2018] Lushen tells you, 'its ful jd for me'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:43 2018] Lushen tells you, 'the assist is on bruize and him trying to spin yeshi is not possible'
[Thu Apr 05 22:20:55 2018] Lushen tells you, 'hope that loot was worth 40 : ) '
[Thu Apr 05 22:28:55 2018] lushen is not online at this time.
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:04 2018] Players in EverQuest:
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:04 2018] ---------------------------
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:04 2018] [60 Hierophant] Kluwen (Wood Elf) <Aftermath> ZONE: templeveeshan
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:04 2018] There is 1 player in EverQuest.
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:08 2018] You told kluwen, 'yo'
[Thu Apr 05 22:29:53 2018] You told kluwen, 'not sure where detoxx went, but in good faith of your fraps loots yours, gonna have to have the arms petitioned to be moved, cause we had someone not listen to not looting the corpse'
[Thu Apr 05 22:30:27 2018] You told kluwen, 'but you need to know there is a big issue cause bruize sneaked through the north door, (only person to do so) and the mobs dont agro at all sneaking'
[Thu Apr 05 22:30:28 2018] Kluwen tells you, 'send Pezy a tell, im not an officer anymore bud'
[Thu Apr 05 22:30:41 2018] Pezy tells you, 'hi'
[Thu Apr 05 22:30:55 2018] You told pezy, 'not sure where detoxx went, but in good faith of your fraps loots yours, gonna have to have the arms petitioned to be moved, cause we had someone not listen to not looting the corpse'
[Thu Apr 05 22:31:14 2018] You told pezy, 'but you need to know there is a big issue cause bruize sneaked through the north door, (only person to do so) and the mobs dont agro at all sneaking'
[Thu Apr 05 22:31:15 2018] Pezy tells you, 'detoxx is logging in, can talk to him'
[Thu Apr 05 22:31:35 2018] Pezy tells you, 'you can absolutely aggro them while sneaking'
[Thu Apr 05 22:32:40 2018] Arcler shouts, '444 - CH - Runyan'
[Thu Apr 05 22:32:40 2018] You told Pezy, 'im all over this bud'
[Thu Apr 05 22:32:54 2018] Lushen tells you, 'i told u we werent taking the loot'
[Thu Apr 05 22:33:08 2018] You told Lushen, 'doesnt work that way'
[Thu Apr 05 22:33:24 2018] Lushen tells you, 'u had ur chance'
[Thu Apr 05 22:33:59 2018] Lushen tells you, 'u cant just look at the loot and see if its good then dcide if u wanna give it up lol'
[Thu Apr 05 22:34:43 2018] You told Lushen, 'if you really want to deny taking this, thats fine and on you, we will see what staff feels about you trying to strong arm a situation. and threaten while trying to resolve the situation'
[Thu Apr 05 22:34:55 2018] Lushen tells you, 'the arms are looted'
[Thu Apr 05 22:34:56 2018] You told Lushen, 'like i told kluwen and pezy'
[Thu Apr 05 22:34:59 2018] Lushen tells you, 'u cant give us the loot'
[Thu Apr 05 22:35:08 2018] Lushen tells you, 'both items are looted'
[Thu Apr 05 22:35:29 2018] You told Lushen, 'you can have this loot, but there is a real problem with this whole situation lol , bruize is the only one to sneak through and ive been dancing back and fourth sneak for 5 minutes now.. no agro'
[Thu Apr 05 22:36:16 2018] You told lushen, 'only the arms should have been looted,'
[Thu Apr 05 22:36:29 2018] You told lushen, 'and those can be petitioned, the whole corpse could be if needed'
[Thu Apr 05 22:37:20 2018] Lushen tells you, 'sorry man its too late, u looted an item'
[Thu Apr 05 22:37:42 2018] Lushen tells you, 'u had ample time to look at the fraps and u didnt just so u could check the loot and do this'
[Thu Apr 05 22:39:04 2018] You told lushen, ''ample' lol thats your opnion'
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:13 2018] You shout, 'Asking here, cause tells are stupid, you wanted this concded , Detoxx are you denying taking the loot now'
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:26 2018] Lushen shouts, 'yes'
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:36 2018] Game Time: Tuesday, May 24, 3115 - 11 AM
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:36 2018] Earth Time: Thursday, April 05, 2018 22:40:36
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:36 2018] Taking a screenshot...
[Thu Apr 05 22:40:53 2018] Lushen shouts, 'yes. you already looted an item lol'
[Thu Apr 05 22:42:29 2018] Lushen tells you, 'figure someday yall will learn your lesson. i guess not. night'

*For the people who think logs are bad because they are altered easily. Cause lets be real... they are.*
https://i.imgur.com/sfg4YFs.jpg
(SS's)

Videos!

The pickup of Aftermath's dropped pull:
https://youtu.be/I91i3izAemk

Aftermath's end all, be all to what happened. Because lets face it, It creates a path to what Detoxx wants. (also nice no audio... which posted here https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2628558&postcount=12 isnt allowed + the fact we had recent petitions thrown out because our fraps didn't have audio. AND where is your assist key? You have none on your hotkeys labeled as one. Nor do you type it... I shouldn't have to say the nefarious things that can be done.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMLBIA26ac&feature=youtu.be

Yet, the only person who did sneak(and has his own fraps to prove it)... is somehow Aftermath's scapegoat. So how did the wyverns get on him? Couldn't have been one of the 8 others running through. Heaven forbid one of the 3 Aftermath people who flopped at the point of issue, before assist was taken. had anything to do with dropping that agro on the said scapegoat or another who chained it to him... because that never happens in ToV, now does it?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaN8iYM95G4&feature=youtu.be

Me just inside the north door, with *sneak on* for almost 10 minutes moving around. No agro...
https://youtu.be/Ja5pdDPpemU

In conclusion,

Detoxx asked for concession. But with an unrealistic time frame in hopes of a panic reaction to his request.

His *ample* timer starts ticking as soon as he gives a link to a video at the time only view-able in 240p, because it needed more time to finish processing on youtubes end.

240p isn't text readable for Everquest, hell its even hard to make out full character models and what race they are.

Fraps offered up has no sound either. Couldn't listen to what they saw even if i wanted to while it finished processing. Really wonder why there isnt sound 90% of the time on Aftermath fraps. Specially when if officially petitioned it should be present. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2628558&postcount=12)

The fraps he submits is only one side of the story.

As you can see via Logs, and screenshots the person in question not only denies any malicious wrong doing, they have their own fraps to be reviewed.

Cant be two sides to a story I guess... or at least not in the court of Detoxx. He goes off the words of his players, but people he accuses cant do the same. Or even be allowed to do the proper thing, and look at their own fraps and review the situation. Due diligence much Mr. Toxx?

So all this goes down in about 15 minutes, between his members fraps being 'uploaded' which I even tell him its not view-able yet due to resolution. My member is also uploading his own fraps. Which its my duty to my guild to review it to see if it lines up with the accusation.

Oh and i like how Detoxx mentions oh it couldn't be Yeshi... no one said that name to me. I wonder if this is because that person maybe have said hey i messed up? and Detoxx is like no, no you didn't our fraps says otherwise?

But, that doesn't fly with Detoxx. He wanted the loot. Even though something doesn't add up in all this. He is offered it. But at this point its not good enough.

He denies taking to acknowledge the loot concession. And lets be frank 1 item was looted by an overly excited member because it was the first real mob the guild killed with 30 days off. Doesn't mean it cant be petitioned to be moved to an aftermath member. I know this, Detoxx knows this. a majority of the players there know this. But to keep things rolling in his favor. He is gonna act like its irreparable.

Check out the fraps of me sneaking at the north door. l33t secrets moves that Detoxx and one of his officers says is impossible. #getgud?

Now, this is where he will continue to send walls of chat via Skype to the Leaders in Awakened to try to get as much as he can be conceded to him. And if the tune isn't sung to his liking, he will just petition and most likely be rewarded for bad behavior.

This is just the tip of the iceburg as to who and what Detoxx is.

The raid scene isnt going to get better anytime soon with current situations.
Especially when representative voices cant come together under these forums without threads being derailed or trolled by the majority.

When will the raid discussion privileges on these forums ever be fixed? Been over a year since It was requested for representation to be changed for multiple guilds.
Till then you'll see the same 3-4 people who still play and have privilege to do so post. Mostly just posturing because no one can point things out or rebuttal against them there.

Maybe one day Ill tell the real story to why the sleeper was waken on p99. The story only a dozen or so really know.

Valakut
04-06-2018, 10:15 AM
first

ItsDeckard
04-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Once, before she took my girlfriend into the basement and harvested her, we went leg shopping. She doesn't need to us thin spots or equipment to change wherever we are, I'm not even sure it's the same thing as what we have, you don't feel like you've moved, you're just abruptly someplace else. She wanted to show me where she got parts when hers wore out and I didn't really have a way of saying, 'No thank you.' It was dark there, but I remember what I could see very clearly. It was as if someone had made a small island out of human meat. It was all mixed together but I could see the individual pieces mixed in, an arm here or a leg there, sometimes a mouth, but it was all together like it was all one big block. Some of it moved. All around us, there were these human-ish things, small like a child and faces with no eyes with a mouth halfway up their head where the nose should be. There were a lot of them scurrying around on all fours with parts in their mouths. Somewhere close by, one chewed up a hand and stamped it into a small hole in the island. Mother was crouched a few feet away, rummaging through I suppose was a pile of building material, legs mostly, disembodied faces, it was still new and very wet. When she found two of her choosing, she attached them with ease to her body and stood up to show me. I remember telling her something but I don't remember what, it prompted her to touch my cheek and we were home again.

Ella`Ella
04-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Someone put a lot of effort into this post.

Argh
04-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Way too long.

roboshaman
04-06-2018, 10:26 AM
TLDR: hindsight is 20/20

and

sorry AW.

raato
04-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Just get rid of the raid rules so we can enjoy some classic EverQuest

RedXIII
04-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Detoxx is cancer. Anyone who has dealt with him knows it. Lots of my old guildies went to Detoxx side because we all know there is no cure to that type of cancer, you either die or just join it so it doesn't spread to you. I will keep fighting the good fight against this guy, maybe one day he will just quit the server or be perma banned and allow other good officers lead his guild.

Until them, i just feel bad for whoever has to deal with this dude. Its always chain spam in tells, a lot of cussing and bad words when noone even offended him prior. He is trying hard to make Breaken quit the game just like he did to Hokushin.

Will the p99 staff start banning this dude for harassment? or will his bullshit excuse about been a "passionate guy" a "energetic dude" keep making him avoid the time out?

I could go to our forum, even old IB/rampage forum archived stuff and catch all the logs posted from officers with the amount of spam and cussing this dude does but why bother? Everyone that did not drink from the koolaid knows how this guy handles the opposing guilds. Its sad...

Last night he even spammed the hell out of Bruize calling him all type of things.

A+ Human, lets keep him playing here and spreading his love. *sarcasm*

indiscriminate_hater
04-06-2018, 10:30 AM
the first of every month should be No Rules everquest - PVP is enabled and you can do whatever you want without repurcussion

Linksfather
04-06-2018, 10:54 AM
This post sounds like someone is trying to preemptively cover their ass knowing a petition is going in. Don’t think this is the first time this tactic has been used. In my opinion of course.

thiz1234
04-06-2018, 10:58 AM
I’m glad I can’t read.

Mendo
04-06-2018, 11:14 AM
It sounds like you should have reviewed the dropped the dragon, reviewed the fraps and made your decision then. If Detoxx would have been wrong to ask for a concession you would have been able to make him give you some free Vulaks or Aftermath could have eatin the next suspension....

Whicks
04-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Can't really argue that fraps. Lots of Ad hominem foolery going on here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Bruno
04-06-2018, 12:00 PM
didn't read any of this

purge yourselves from this earth plz

Shinko
04-06-2018, 12:04 PM
No csr train wars in tov

icedwards
04-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Everyone knows training wyverns isn't a guild suspension, as per Sirfloppin's meltdown thread a couple months back: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288521

Crying wolf on the other hand...

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Honestly it looks like the train goes straight for bruize but maybe LOS + failed flop from an AM runner that successfully flopped.

Can’t be sure since Pezy didn’t see who had the train.

It’s up to the gods on this one.

Nice post btw. Very well written.

Nexii
04-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Grats on your bartender gf, the real loot is between her legs.

40 days to have more sex with the GF rather than EQ. Grats, it's win/win whichever way this goes

radda
04-06-2018, 12:36 PM
lol, this thread is trash op.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Seems like a post to spew more propaganda and half truths and narratives to try and cover up a huge fuck up last night.

For the record regarding this:

Just like on live, some people love the forums, some love the game, some love both. From my 18 years playing Everquest Ive seen all kinds of people. Detoxx is trying desperately to be something he isn't. And that's being good. He has time and time again come back like a cockroach after a Nuclear Holocaust though. Every time you think he and his group of friends are on the ropes and about to give in. He finds a way to crawl out from the hole he has himself in and drudges on, or someone magically takes piety on him and his 'situation' and tosses him a bone.

Thanks for the compliment. Me and my guilds perseverance is something I am very proud of. Maybe its because when times get tough, our leadership doesn't bail on its members like yours did the last two days.

I have never once been given anything. I and my guilds have fought for all they got. Continue on with your slander in order to try and fix your huge mistake that you know you made last night.

mefdinkins
04-06-2018, 12:45 PM
The 2018 suspension crisis threw into sharp relief the issue of “too-big-to-fail” (TBTF)—the challenge posed by casual scum guilds that were bailed out on concerns that their failure would cause damage to the rest of the raiding system and the overall fat loot economy. Since then, policymakers and regulators in Ak'Anon have wrestled with how to address this problem. The Eratani-Fifield Reform and Raider Protection Act of 2018 (Tani-Fif Act) put in place a series of measures to address the policy challenges of TBTF Raiding Guilds, including rules to enhance prudential supervision of individual guilds and reforms aimed at improving oversight of the overall raiding system. Regulators have since agreed at a server wide level to yet-tougher prudential standards for large raiding guilds. Tani-Fif also established a new legal authority to resolve a large and complex raiding disputes within an institution and without the need for CSR support or further disruption to the raiding scene.

Have these sweeping reforms have gone far enough in addressing the policy challenge of large, complex raiding guilds? If they have not, then further measures would be appropriate, including breaking up or shrinking the size of large raiding guilds. Such efforts would aim to eliminate perceived raiding subsidies by casuals to large raiding guilds that might support their size, and thereby to lessen the purported negative impacts of problems associated with these raiding guilds. But such actions would impose costs, on top of those already associated with the steps taken to date. These costs must be weighed against benefits in order to decide on the appropriate course of action.

This post, a product of the Ak'Anon Bipartisan Policy Center’s Financial Regulatory Reform Initiative, assesses those costs and benefits. What would be the consequences of breaking up the servers biggest guilds or removing leadership from the largest guilds? What would dramatically shrinking their size mean for the raiding sector, the P99 fat lewt economy, and the casual to hardcore raiders of these raiding guilds? How would such a strategy work? This post seeks to answer these important questions.

We conclude that the reforms undertaken since the raid crisis have gone a long way toward addressing the TBTF issue, however, the lack of clear standards and ever changing suspension criteria seem to make it impossible for P99 TBTF guilds to conform their behavior to the law. Proposals to break up major guilds entail greater costs than the benefits they would provide and are potentially outright counterproductive - especially when scumbag alliances would be popping up and further diluting leadership and accountability among guild policies. It would be better to allow Tani-Fif and other Norrathian and Velious reforms to work as intended, rather than to break up the largest guilds. Indeed, if Dodd-Frank works as intended, then there is no need for a break up these guilds or permabann Detoxx.

Asiian
04-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Sounds like Detoxx let you guys know you broke some raid rules and need to drop the dragon and you decided to ignore him. You guys are probably getting suspended again for being d!ck holes...sucks =(

Pretty much sums it up, sucks to suck.

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 12:52 PM
2x SoD? Don’t play we know you didn’t win those. 😂😂😂

Seems like a post to spew more propaganda and half truths and narratives to try and cover up a huge fuck up last night.

For the record regarding this:

Thanks for the compliment. Me and my guilds perseverance is something I am very proud of. Maybe its because when times get tough, our leadership doesn't bail on its members like yours did the last two days.

I have never once been given anything. I and my guilds have fought for all they got. Continue on with your slander in order to try and fix your huge mistake that you know you made last night.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 12:54 PM

He's not talking about SoDs.

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 12:58 PM
He's not talking about SoDs.

Talking about being thrown a pity bone.

But hey if you want to deny it I’ll gladly provide proof of the pity bone I threw ya last night.

HEEEEYYYYYY OOOOOOOO

ilu 😘

mefdinkins
04-06-2018, 12:59 PM
I know both guilds have cried about Wyverns and have cried about them being pulled/used maliciously to interfere with a clean FTE and pull of a dragon.

In the situation posted above isn't it just a free for all where everyone is just sprinting everywhere? Can someone explain to me why training some mobs past/over people is okay but training some others is not okay?

Wouldn't a guild agreement to do FTE races and allow clean pulls to happen be way better than what we have now? Not like most of the other scrubs are crushing stuff within an hour anyways.

Shinko
04-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Why can’t people just get along

Dettoxx is a good player and so is dimondfist

You both are welcome in my new guild

NachtMystium
04-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Calling things toxic instantly makes me ignore anything you say afterwards

Endonde
04-06-2018, 01:10 PM
No way am I reading all that, but if you're trying to convince me someone is unstable writing a 20 page manifesto about them isn't the best strategy.

Rampage
04-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Why was Bruize's video promptly deleted after 13 minutes? Why delete evidence if it shows innocence (gee, I wonder :rolleyes: ) Want me to reupload it for you?

https://i.imgur.com/KoeOKde.png

diamondfist
04-06-2018, 01:25 PM

Nope, not talking about those from Kegulaus to Detoxx SoDs that were to hot to handle.

Saving that story breakdown for when I decide I have no intent of logging into p99 ever again. Cause its gonna certainly gonna ruffle some peoples feathers along with the real reason the sleeper was awakened.

Argh
04-06-2018, 01:26 PM
I'd take 2 Detoxx's over Breaken and Eratani.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Why can’t people just get along

Dettoxx is a good player and so is dimondfist

You both are welcome in my new guild

i will gladly consider detoxx's app to Rivervale Vanguard as long as he has proven allegiance by killing Lord Pickclaw, which I am not sure he's man enough to do

Rampage
04-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Saving that story breakdown for when I decide I have no intent of logging into p99 ever again. Cause its gonna certainly gonna ruffle some peoples feathers along with the real reason the sleeper was awakened.

Why was Bruizes video deleted after 13 minutes?

diamondfist
04-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Why was Bruize's video promptly deleted after 13 minutes? Why delete evidence if it shows innocence (gee, I wonder :rolleyes: ) Want me to reupload it for you?

Go for it. I was wondering where it went myself, figured Aftermath peeps were reporting it and got it flagged or something.

mefdinkins
04-06-2018, 01:30 PM
what's the real reason sleeper was awakened?

Endonde
04-06-2018, 01:39 PM
what's the real reason sleeper was awakened?

Elaborate plan to get Taylor swift tickets

icedwards
04-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Elaborate plan to get Taylor swift tickets

I heard Keg was shopping them around for job interviews at first.

Rampage
04-06-2018, 01:43 PM
I was wondering where it went myself, figured Aftermath peeps were reporting it and got it flagged or something.

Were you though?

It's your thread and your proclaimed evidence was removed after 13 minutes.. Might want to revisit.

As for your Rampage waking the sleeper conspiracy, either put up or shut up. We aren't that stupid.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 01:47 PM
sounds like awakened is having some serious problems.

Maybe you guys should try following the rules instead of breaking them?

just my 2cp :)

Pezy
04-06-2018, 01:53 PM
[SIZE="4"]2
Aftermath's end all, be all to what happened. Because lets face it, It creates a path to what Detoxx wants. (also nice no audio... which posted here https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2628558&postcount=12 isnt allowed + the fact we had recent petitions thrown out because our fraps didn't have audio. AND where is your assist key? You have none on your hotkeys labeled as one. Nor do you type it... I shouldn't have to say the nefarious things that can be done.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMLBIA26ac&feature=youtu.be

Hotkey bar 3 (hidden), hot button 10, keybound to tilda.

Audio muted because we have far too many sexy french voices in TS. That kind of access requires a rigorous vetting process (http://aftermath99.org/forum/app.php/applicationform), after which you can join us in that sweet auditory nirvana.

arsenalpow
04-06-2018, 01:54 PM
I'd take 2 Detoxx's over Breaken and Eratani.

Nah.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 01:54 PM
sounds like awakened is having some serious problems.

Maybe you guys should try following the rules instead of breaking them?

just my 2cp :)

We conceded a Feshlak and it took them 6 hours and 14 pull attempts to kill it :(

Instead of playing by the rules, when it comes to Vulak they will do anything to get the kill. Then when called out on their bullshit, they make threads like this to deflect from that fact that they got caught.

Sad, really.

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Nah.

Y U NO ANSIR ME. COME HOME.

skarlorn
Yikes. Sounds like the 20 day suspension was hard on their raid team.

I will accept all Awakened applicant refugees into the Rivervale Vanguard Re-Education camps. If you survive, you'll be made full member of the Vanguard and will live to serve Gubbin

We are currently negotiating a rotation with Aftermath for the Goblin King of Sol A

Detoxx
Also, that fraps was taken down because you can hear whoever was playing Bruize say: "I don't know how I got agro on those wyverns but they definitely came to me."

mefdinkins
04-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Yikes. Sounds like the 20 day suspension was hard on their raid team.

I will accept all Awakened applicant refugees into the Rivervale Vanguard Re-Education camps. If you survive, you'll be made full member of the Vanguard and will live to serve Gubbin

We are currently negotiating a rotation with Aftermath for the Goblin King of Sol A

Skarlorn I think you have a history of trolling and mental instability. Far more so than Eratani or Breaken, who are viewed by all of Norrath as pillars of the community. As a guild leader how will you ensure that I do not get suspended 30 days at a time when I'm just minding my own business being a nice guy cog in the P99 raiding scene?

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 02:05 PM
step 1) never contest neckbeard raid mobs

step 2) lay siege to dragons of western wastes

step 3) return to rivervale

step 4) give away riches to support young hobbits

step 5) lay siege to runnyeye citadel

In conclusion, RUNNYEYE MUST BE DESTROYED.

Shinko
04-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Nah.

We cool now bro? Facebook friends?

Pint
04-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Love reading ppl talk shit about detoxx but i can't read all that

jpetrick
04-06-2018, 02:22 PM
The wyverns literally run right for the Awakened monk on the fraps. I don't understand how you can attempt to craft a defense when the video is so clear.

kjs86z
04-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Maybe one day Ill tell the real story to why the sleeper was waken on p99. The story only a dozen or so really know.

Let's be honest this is the only part of the entire post anyone cares about.

icedwards
04-06-2018, 02:25 PM
The wyverns literally run right for the Awakened monk on the fraps. I don't understand how you can attempt to craft a defense when the video is so clear.

Since when do wyvern trains matter in concessions? I know 4 AM monks who ate individual suspensions in January for the exact same thing.

Nibblewitz
04-06-2018, 02:26 PM
no manastones on those toilet paper servers

thiz1234
04-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Wts manastone

jpetrick
04-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Since when do wyvern trains matter in concessions? I know 4 AM monks who ate individual suspensions in January for the exact same thing.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe Sirken said that training wyverns is considered interference with a pull. Does interference not warrant a concession?

Rampage
04-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Page 7, deleted fraps (Video #3 in the OP of this thread) still missing:

Yet, the only person who did sneak(and has his own fraps to prove it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaN8iYM95G4&feature=youtu.be

Are you going to post it? Or are you going to insult everyone's intelligence and say that you think a bunch of Aftermath reported it? It's your thread, man up. Take responsibility. You can't post fake proof by linking to a deleted video and act like all is normal in your very own evidence thread. Leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses.

The audacity to make a thread and delete your own evidence inside of it because it actually shows guilt, after killing Vulak and then conceding a Hobart's War Helmet (lmao). I bet you really wish there was an Edit button right now. Do you really think everybody here is that stupid?

Still waiting.

Legday
04-06-2018, 02:35 PM
I like the part of the AM fraps where the wyverns turn the corner by eashen, run up the ramp, and smoke Bruize before they stop to think about anything else. It helped to disprove everything you say.

Is this what happens when you realize a Hobarts War Helm and druid arms are your reward for a 40 day suspension? Enjoy it.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 02:37 PM
I like the part of the AM fraps where the wyverns turn the corner by eashen, run up the ramp, and smoke Bruize before they stop to think about anything else. It helped to disprove everything you say.

Is this what happens when you realize a Hobarts War Helm and druid arms are your reward for a 40 day suspension? Enjoy it.
Solid burn

Rygar
04-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Fight the mobs on or near their spawn point. Train issues solved. Move to resolved.

maskedmelon
04-06-2018, 02:39 PM
There is only one solution to this crumbling case OP: invoke a power word and cast this thread into the abyss. You will not be able to post for several days, but in-game services should be unaffected and this thread will be lost to memory.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 02:40 PM

It matters when they are brought to a spot and kill the person who's doing an active pull so you can then gain from getting that person killed by taking the mob.

icedwards
04-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe Sirken said that training wyverns is considered interference with a pull. Does interference not warrant a concession?

Here's Sirfloppin's meltdown thread from back in January berging out about eating an individual suspension for his wyvern trains. Fumanshu and Slaysh also in there talking about their suspensions - notice how AM as a whole didn't get suspended? (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288521)

1) Fraps provided are muted, can't be used for petitioning.
2) Wyvern trains have historically never mattered, apparently.
3) By time Vulak was coming through Aary pit, it was Awakened's FTE and affected Diamondfists' pull.

Verdict: Fuck off back to Domino's.

icedwards
04-06-2018, 02:41 PM
It matters when they are brought to a spot and kill the person who's doing an active pull so you can then gain from getting that person killed by taking the mob.

Are you retarded?

Rampage
04-06-2018, 02:42 PM

SShhhhhh! I don't think they figured this part out yet (hence the thread).

diamondfist
04-06-2018, 02:42 PM
No way am I reading all that, .

Love reading ppl talk shit about detoxx but i can't read all that

Just look at the children's picture book of the first 8 Gifs with some light reading under them.
If you know Detoxx you'll understand.

The rest is there for the doubters, fact checkers, and those are curious what its like to be a high end raider.

Rampage
04-06-2018, 02:45 PM
The rest is there for the doubters, fact checkers, and those are curious what its like to be a high end raider.

Still waiting on your deleted fraps in your very own thread.

jpetrick
04-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Here's Sirfloppin's meltdown thread from back in January berging out about eating an individual suspension for his wyvern trains. Fumanshu and Slaysh also in there talking about their suspensions - notice how AM as a whole didn't get suspended? (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288521)

3) By time Vulak was coming through Aary pit, it was Awakened's FTE and affected Diamondfists' pull.

Have any Awakened members suspended for training wyverns?

jpetrick
04-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Sorry, forgot a word. Have any Awakened members been suspended for training wyverns?

Jameus
04-06-2018, 02:53 PM
After the review an offer for the loot was sent, and promptly refused.

If roles were reversed, as they have been in the past, an instant concession was nearly never ever ever granted. Double standard much? 90% of these things are handled after the mob is dead, why is this different? AW tried to rectify the situation, despite not everyone agreeing AW was at fault. Detoxx refused toady's offer as well, even though it was ample for the situation.

Leadership in AW has already taken the correct actions and gotten the typical BS from Detoxx. Trying to strong arm the competition when reasonable offers have been made is just crazy.

Jameus
04-06-2018, 02:55 PM

AW leadership has already made an offer.. it was rejected. So not really sure what you're getting at but the one that matters stepped up and said, sure we can offer something b/c it looks a certain way, just to keep the peace. Rejected - b/c it's not enough even though it's ample and reasonable in this situation.

jpetrick
Would Awakened have conceded the loot if it dropped better items? I thought we had an agreement in place for things like this where the guilty party would just forfeit a certain amount of future Vulaks.

icedwards

If roles were reversed, as they have been in the past, an instant concession was nearly never ever ever granted. Double standard much? 90% of these things are handled after the mob is dead, why is this different? AW tried to rectify the situation, despite not everyone agreeing AW was at fault. Detoxx refused toady's offer as well, even though it was ample for the situation.

Leadership in AW has already taken the correct actions and gotten the typical BS from Detoxx. Trying to strong arm the competition when reasonable offers have been made is just crazy.

The absurdity is Aftermath trained wyverns on Awakened's Lady Mir pull that same day and told us to fuck off. Detoxx's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

mefdinkins
04-06-2018, 02:56 PM
Detoxx is on a high from 30 days of free pixels and a week in which they truly did dominate the contested mobs. Probably flew to close to the sun, I anticipate 30 days for AM for crying wolf and petitioning after refusing to accept the loot and two vulaks as a concession.

Rampage
04-06-2018, 02:58 PM
1.) Make RNF Thread :)
2.) Realize your own fraps shows Awakened guilty in your very own thread LMAO
4.) Panic and delete it from Youtube within ~10 minutes
5.) Blame the other guild for it being removed
6.) Get called out on it
7.) ?????

jpetrick
yes

next question pls

Do we not have an agreement in place where the guilty party concedes a certain amount of future spawns?

Pezy
The absurdity is Aftermath trained wyverns on Awakened's Lady Mir pull that same day and told us to fuck off. Detoxx's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I was asleep for this. Fraps?

icedwards
04-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Would Awakened have conceded the loot if it dropped better items? I thought we had an agreement in place for things like this where the guilty party would just forfeit a certain amount of future Vulaks.

So to answer your first question: no, Awakened members have never been individually suspended for wyvern trains. In the link I provided, Kluwen complains that Ghuol and Breaken did it in the past too, but we conceded when that happened.

Loot was offered, and 2 Vulak concessions were offered today from what Eratani says - Detoxx has no interest in making amends for this great travesty against him that apparently his pull team can do without repercussions.

beargryllz
04-06-2018, 03:00 PM
I fap to this

diamondfist
04-06-2018, 03:01 PM

Go for it. I was wondering where it went myself, figured Aftermath peeps were reporting it and got it flagged or something.

Naethyn or Kegluas why you hiding under a 2nd account? and as you got a response 4 pages ago. Go for it, if you have a copy. Otherwise you, me, and the rest of the server is stuck till Bruize is out of work to figure out why its down / re-upload it.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 03:02 PM

1. You already looted half the loot;
2. It is not written in the rules that you are forced to take a concession. It was before but it no longer is.
3. Your leadership started down this path by not taking 2 dozekars when we made a mistake and deciding you wanted 2 dozekars and a ruby tear.
4. Your leadership also started this when they decided they wanted to end our nearly 2 month of no petitions over a Koi because we failed a pull and their tracker got trained.
5. Your leadership also tried to, and successfully held a suspension over our heads when we accidentally killed an ikatiar that was the second of 2 we conceded. I believe you demanded a Statue, KT and Vulak out of that and got it.

Sounds like you're reaping what you sow. Also sounds like you need new leadership considering the terrible precedents they set then cry and ghost when shot doesn't go their way.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Just blame Daddy Detoxx, I'm the real reason you're leadership is trash! It's all the servers fault, the staffs fault, my fault but never your own.

Legday
04-06-2018, 03:04 PM

You would think from the tone of the OP that any kind of loot or mob concession wouldn't be given at all.

As for the offer, I think a few months ago it was agreed between A/A that if the offending guild did something like this and still killed the mob even though they were showed the proof, that loot wasn't enough. The next 4 of that mob is the going rate.

I was hoping that the following factors would create some RNF drama from AW today. It has not disappointed thus far...

-Coming off a 30 day
-Getting swept (like actually swept, 0 for whatever, except for a train/snipe Vulak) in ToV this week
-Impending 40 day

Vorkon
04-06-2018, 03:05 PM
More amazed that when I was watching the Wyvern train video that the next suggested youtube for me was about a lady in Florida who has a pet alligator named Rambo who wears clothes and rides an ATV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RosRtHv4zQQ

jpetrick
04-06-2018, 03:11 PM
More amazed that when I was watching the Wyvern train video that the next suggested youtube for me was about a lady in Florida who has a pet alligator named Rambo who wears clothes and rides an ATV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RosRtHv4zQQ

Fucking Florida.

Legday
04-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Also any Awakened looking to get in before the 40 day hits, link is in the sig.

jpetrick
04-06-2018, 03:15 PM
So to answer your first question: no, Awakened members have never been individually suspended for wyvern trains. In the link I provided, Kluwen complains that Ghuol and Breaken did it in the past too, but we conceded when that happened.

I don't remember AW conceding the time I pulled Lady M and had to voiddance through wyverns at the north door that were trained on me by AW but this was months ago at this point so i'll take your word for it.

I honestly thought we were passed the wyvern shenanigans but apparently not. I'll just be taking precautions to make sure that wyverns aren't going to be an issue whenever I pull from now on. Seems like the better solution than to have this back and forth continue to happen.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 03:16 PM
it's not written in stone, but the standard offer is next 2 spawns of the mob. it was offered to detoxx and refused. detoxx did not clarify what he was seeking in concession.

I said it needed to be more than 2 and got called an asshole and several other things by eratani. Will post it when I get home.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 03:16 PM
i am genuinely impressed by this.

wasn't it awakened's first real day back?? lmao

Erati
04-06-2018, 03:21 PM
I don't remember AW conceding the time I pulled Lady M and had to voiddance through wyverns at the north door that were trained on me by AW but this was months ago at this point so i'll take your word for it.

I honestly thought we were passed the wyvern shenanigans but apparently not. I'll just be taking precautions to make sure that wyverns aren't going to be an issue whenever I pull from now on. Seems like the better solution than to have this back and forth continue to happen.

We conceded the next Lady M bc of that since u guys still got that kill.

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Below and in the booty hole lol. But the rest well said.

Wyvern aggro is dumb, I can almost guarentee both guilds would never do it on purpose but the fact remains that they do get aggrod and cause issues.

Fact: If no wyverns are aggrod into the hall the pull comes in clean.
Fact: Interfering with pull is a no no.
Fact: By accidently aggro'ing wyverns you impact your own or the other teams pull

Classic case of 2 guilds who don't agree on the outcome, papa Sirken most likely will have to come and sort us straight. There really isnt much more to it, OP put way too much work into this thread but RnF needed better content then Lulz posting his dumbass shit he posts. Carry on nerding over Vulak

Long live Detoxx, talk all the shit you want but he cares for his guild and for the server. Yes yes in before im below his nuts.

diamondfist
04-06-2018, 03:25 PM
You would think from the tone of the OP that any kind of loot or mob concession wouldn't be given at all.

As for the offer, I think a few months ago it was agreed between A/A that if the offending guild did something like this and still killed the mob even though they were showed the proof, that loot wasn't enough. The next 4 of that mob is the going rate.

1st off, last i checked... but i could be wrong with all the alterations to the official rules, and the back room skype agreements that no one can even see. Because it involves like 3 people.

infraction = conceding the mob(if still alive) or the loot the mob dropped.
If the loot is retained by the offending guild, then 2 of xxx is given as amendment.

Theres also a clause about loot being deleted, but I dont think I know a single instance of raid loot being deleted in the last 4 years ive been raiding here.

As for the agreement of 4, that went out the window when the lets not have leadership deal with disputes went out the window because Aftermath wouldn't cough up 4 Vulaks for the clause they wanted... only 2 came Awakened's way, Aftermath broke an agreement by giving up only 2, and because of that the council resolution test was dissolved.... once again showing that even when Aftermath gets the rules they want, they cant deal with their own punishment, when they are caught.

But again all back room skype shit that almost no one gets to see firsthand.

So I bring up my question once again, why isn't the raid discussion part of this board being utilized as the bottom of my post questions?

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 03:28 PM
If your gonna give a BJ may as well make it a good one to remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39smu8cw9tk

"When life puts dick in your mouth, you make dickaid" lolol

You and Toxx right now.

https://youtu.be/GtlNUo8LGl0

Nibblewitz
04-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Lots of confusion in this thread.

Wonkie
04-06-2018, 03:42 PM
welp 30 day suspensions are a death sentence

AW needs something big to recover from this

maskedmelon
04-06-2018, 03:46 PM
welp 30 day suspensions are a death sentence

AW needs something big to recover from this

maybe learn from their mistakes, turn over a new leaf and reform as "Woke?"

Kesselring
04-06-2018, 03:47 PM

I was 2 weeks new to aftermath and pulling in ToV when that happened. I legit was looking at the map of ToV on my second monitor and trying to help pick up dropped pulls or whatever was needed. You all still got that vulak because at the time we were a little short on people stepping up to pull. And yeah thats my fault for trying to take on so much responsibility when I was a bit green to the zone. I admitted that and said sorry to my guild and was willing to accept any punishment.

How long has bruize been pulling in tov? Because I learned from that encounter and havent done it since. Some guy even came up with some conspiracy that I was some alt that aftermath was claiming was new to the guild and I did it on purpose. Theres crazies on both sides of the fence.

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 03:50 PM
I was 2 weeks new to aftermath and pulling in ToV when that happened. I legit was looking at the map of ToV on my second monitor and trying to help pick up dropped pulls or whatever was needed. You all still got that vulak because at the time we were a little short on people stepping up to pull. And yeah thats my fault for trying to take on so much responsibility when I was a bit green to the zone. I admitted that and said sorry to my guild and was willing to accept any punishment.

How long has bruize been pulling in tov? Because I learned from that encounter and havent done it since. Some guy even came up with some conspiracy that I was some alt that aftermath was claiming was new to the guild and I did it on purpose. Theres crazies on both sides of the fence.

Confirmed SPY for <Farm Hand> Trying to kill AM. Don’t let him say otherwise. 😂😂😂😂

icedwards
04-06-2018, 03:50 PM

Repent your wicked ways, it is the only path to redemption.

Wonkie
04-06-2018, 03:51 PM
maybe learn from their mistakes, turn over a new leaf and reform as "Woke?"

oh melon-chan you're so cute when you're being absurd ^^

maskedmelon
04-06-2018, 03:52 PM
Theres crazies on both sides of the fence.

this is no place for even-handedness, grasshopper. just liek in politics, there is a right side and a

wrong side.

choose wisely.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 03:53 PM
I am rly confused why detoxx even asked for a concession considering Sirken's rulings on his guild for the same infractions. (Found guilty but gave up no mobs)

Because the ones you are talking about were fraps and sent in when a mob wasnt even spawned. It didnt affect any of your pullers on a live pull. Is this a hard concept?

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 03:58 PM
You are legitimately retarded and wrong. Sirken found your guild guilty of pulling wyverns during OUR LIVE PULLS and he did not make u give up the mobs in question for each offense.

na

getsome
04-06-2018, 04:04 PM

The real reason is known by three people who set forth a plan in motion on a summer day in 2013 sipping cold bay breezes on the shores of the Berry Islands. I do recall on of the other people being a monk on P99 but it definitely was not you.

icedwards
04-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Because the ones you are talking about were fraps and sent in when a mob wasnt even spawned. It didnt affect any of your pullers on a live pull. Is this a hard concept?

https://i.imgur.com/YMC6hSf.gif

Legday
04-06-2018, 04:05 PM
You are legitimately retarded and wrong. Sirken found your guild guilty of pulling wyverns during OUR LIVE PULLS and he did not make u give up the mobs in question for each offense.

Did those wyverns cause you do die and drop FTE and we immediately picked it up and pulled it in and killed it and didn't concede even though being shown clear fraps of the wyverns causing your pull to be dropped?

That probably looks like sarcasm but I actually don't know the answer.

icedwards
04-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Did those wyverns cause you do die and drop FTE and we immediately picked it up and pulled it in and killed it and didn't concede even though being shown clear fraps of the wyverns causing your pull to be dropped?

Yes?!

maskedmelon
04-06-2018, 04:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rioDcS9.gif

Sloshed
04-06-2018, 04:09 PM
You should of taken the Vulak loot bro, slamming us with another ban where Sirken said this was not a "raid infraction" for whatever fucking reason and only suspended 4 of your members for repeat offenses instead of your guild would be the largest double standard ruling ever made on this server, as I said previously.

Just cause you keep repeating something doesn't mean it is true.

Argh
04-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Raid scene is almost too healthy.

NachtMystium
04-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Can we re-focus on the more important topic here? Where OP claims to be in the know about the REAL reason sleeper was awakened and SoDs?

Lol. So full of shit.

Rang
04-06-2018, 04:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jPjmtER.gif

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 04:23 PM
Raid scene is almost too healthy.

C U REAL SOON AT WTOV KIDDO

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Can we re-focus on the more important topic here? Where OP claims to be in the know about the REAL reason sleeper was awakened and SoDs?

Lol. So full of shit.

OP is a reject and a member of an old guild that was very good and he was certainly not any part of the reason why they were. You see, there is 2 factions of Rampage players left: Theres the ones that stayed with Awakened when they formed and the ones that went on to other things such as Rustle and Aftermath. Once Rustle disbanded, even more ex rampage players came to Aftermath.

The funny thing is that now I have members from an ex competing guild in my officer and member core. The ones who stayed in Awakened are the ones who, as noted by these ex members, were the ones that were the dirtiest and the ones that trained, ate mod rods, used skeleton illusions to train without any proof, dragged old corpses to where the new corpses of their train was and manipulated anything and everything to secure a kill.

Ironic how that works since we can now clearly start to see their cheating ways are no longer working and the true colors of what they would have been without the people who made rampage good being around.

I feel some pity for them but then I look at last night and remember why I shouldnt.

Gozuk
04-06-2018, 04:27 PM
RnF should be locked until you've been on the server for at least 6 months to a year. Wouldn't want any wide-eyed new to P99 hopeful to stumble accross this shit.

Castigate
04-06-2018, 04:31 PM
You should of taken the Vulak loot bro, slamming us with another ban where Sirken said this was not a "raid infraction" for whatever fucking reason and only suspended 4 of your members for repeat offenses instead of your guild would be the largest double standard ruling ever made on this server, as I said previously.

When you put it that way you do realize that you make it sound like this is now something that your guild considers a valid tactic at the cost of individual bans and may in fact have been done intentionally in this specific case, right?

icedwards
04-06-2018, 04:32 PM
OP is a reject and a member of an old guild that was very good and he was certainly not any part of the reason why they were. You see, there is 2 factions of Rampage players left: Theres the ones that stayed with Awakened when they formed and the ones that went on to other things such as Rustle and Aftermath. Once Rustle disbanded, even more ex rampage players came to Aftermath.

The funny thing is that now I have members from an ex competing guild in my officer and member core. The ones who stayed in Awakened are the ones who, as noted by these ex members, were the ones that were the dirtiest and the ones that trained, ate mod rods, used skeleton illusions to train without any proof, dragged old corpses to where the new corpses of their train was and manipulated anything and everything to secure a kill.

Ironic how that works since we can now clearly start to see their cheating ways are no longer working and the true colors of what they would have been without the people who made rampage good being around.

I feel some pity for them but then I look at last night and remember why I shouldnt.

Who's writing copy for you now, fatty? Aikons? Phatez? Everyone knows your grasp of the english language is somewhere between a child and a tourettes-afflicted cockatoo.

mattydef
04-06-2018, 04:34 PM
I feel a double A/A suspension is due, for the greater good of course.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 04:34 PM
awakened is fuckin dead. seriously i give it 2 months.

Detoxx all you gotta watch out for now is an coup led from within similar to the Omni coup led by Gats in BDA. This usually happens when there's a power vacuum. It may be worth it to create your OWN rival guild to Aftermath by puppeteering one of your favorite officer squads into splitting into the secondary faction - while they bash you in public, they are secretly still serving you.

PST if you need any advice on this going forward. I'm an expert.

Mud
04-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Also any Awakened looking to get in before the 40 day hits, link is in the sig.

You're likely being facetious, but even so, most of our guild would rather quit the server than join your guild if it came to that. Awakened as a whole has seen more of Detoxx's true colors than the Aftermath member base. I'm sure a psychologist would love to review the pages and pages of Detoxx /tell logs that are posted on our forums. The guy is straight up abusive over a 19-year-old video game (he'll claim he's "passionate" -- it's clear who he's trying to convince).

Aftermath members have no idea.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Who's writing copy for you now, fatty? Aikons? Phatez? Everyone knows your grasp of the english language is somewhere between a child and a tourettes-afflicted cockatoo.

Nice! Let the hate flow through you. Be mad at your shit guild, not me.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 04:41 PM
i'm honestly not interested in a raid guild leader unless I know they are going to abuse the enemy guild

why the FUCK do you even play here if not for addiction and abuse

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Selling guild bans. 100 mil per ban.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 04:43 PM
You're likely being facetious, but even so, most of our guild would rather quit the server than join your guild if it came to that. Awakened as a whole has seen more of Detoxx's true colors than the Aftermath member base. I'm sure a psychologist would love to review the pages and pages of Detoxx /tell logs that are posted on our forums. The guy is straight up abusive over a 19-year-old video game (he'll claim he's "passionate" -- it's clear who he's trying to convince).

Aftermath members have no idea.

Sorry I said adult words to you bro, ill refrain from now on :(

Mud
04-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Sorry I said adult words to you bro, ill refrain from now on :(

I remember my first f-bomb. You never got over your teenager phase, eh?

Nexii
04-06-2018, 04:48 PM

Detoxx all you gotta watch out for now is an coup led from within similar to the Omni coup led by Gats in BDA. This usually happens when there's a power vacuum. It may be worth it to create your OWN rival guild to Aftermath by puppeteering one of your favorite officer squads into splitting into the secondary faction - while they bash you in public, they are secretly still serving you.

PST if you need any advice on this going forward. I'm an expert.

AM is so big it could split into two and still be able to everything except AOW and Tunare

mefdinkins
04-06-2018, 04:50 PM
AM is so big it could split into two and still be able to everything except AOW and Tunare

you'd need a draft and to really balance out the scum and the stars.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 04:50 PM
exactly my point

if detoxx isn't ahead on the curve of creating a puppet-shell competing faction, i hope he seriously heeds my wisdom here. if he doesn't control the new faction, a splinter guild WILL form and manage to attract some of his best talents and executives.

It's just what happens.

Nexii
04-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Maybe, I don't know. Less people raiding these days than a year ago.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 04:54 PM

We had 126 on a repop. Can def kill AoW and Tunare with 63!

Wonkie
04-06-2018, 04:59 PM

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 04:59 PM
That's a good start. PM me when you're ready to start the campaign to create the Shell Faction. I'll assist with copywriting, inciting rebel events and internal discord. I will even lend my name to whichever side requires it in order to foster the appearance of divisiveness; furthermore, I have a proven track record of executing public defamation of enemies in order to take them out of power and then fousting the power onto the new puppet leader. My core mission will be to assist the development and execution of a public-facing Anti-Aftermath terrorist organization who will appear to have stolen valuable pixels and members from your guild, all while maintaining close inner relationships at a high level so that you never stop pulling the strings and profiting from the capital nature of your REEETOX bucks. The low price for my services, private and public, will be 10 million platinum.

branamil
04-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Value of awakened dkp falling faster than bitcoin. Get out now

topgun1027
04-06-2018, 05:06 PM

What a great fiction story teller.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 05:06 PM
WTS: Character Laundering Service

For a low price, you can join the Rivervale Vanguard and "launder' your character of their relationship to Awakened. By participating in Runnyeye raids and hyper-casual dragon slaying, the hardcore raiders of p99 will no longer take you seriously. After a 3 month cycle is up serving Gubbin, I will kick you from the guild and publicly attack your character in an RNF thread which will ultimately backfire on myself and Rivervale Vanguard, while exalting your own character and skill as a raider.

Price for this service 1 million platinum per toon

Sloshed
04-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Value of awakened dkp falling faster than bitcoin. Get out now

That double dkp cycle was very fruitful.

NachtMystium
04-06-2018, 05:10 PM
WTS: Character Laundering Service

For a low price, you can join the Rivervale Vanguard and "launder' your character of their relationship to Awakened. By participating in Runnyeye raids and hyper-casual dragon slaying, the hardcore raiders of p99 will no longer take you seriously. After a 3 month cycle is up serving Gubbin, I will kick you from the guild and publicly attack your character in an RNF thread which will ultimately backfire on myself and Rivervale Vanguard, while exalting your own character and skill as a raider.

Price for this service 1 million platinum per toon

Rmt ban inc

Skew
04-06-2018, 05:18 PM
Yikes someones very mad and im only on page 1.
Do i cut my losses now or edge myself through all 17 pages.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Skim OP and then read randomly imo

maskedmelon
04-06-2018, 05:26 PM
best material is on p16 ^^ lol

But rest is worth reading too.

Skew
Well ive poured a beer , bought some tokens and borrowed my Wifes finest hand-lotion.
Lets do this.

Dogma
Hard to feed a 100+ person raid force with 2 drops a dragon. Not much meat on them pixels. Gotta fight for each and every one when you have that big of a family to feed.

It'll be interesting to see AM eat a 30day this year. All that zerg and only so many exp/loot camps to farm 24/7.

With the current state of the P99 raid scene, no one keeps all their toons in just one guild anymore. Why risk being -actually- suspended from raiding for a month? Scatter a few toons and when one guild is on an unimpeded upswing, spend time on your alt there.

AM suspensions will happen sometime this year, but probably not because of Detoxx. For some reason his bullshit is just accepted as the endgame staple. When AM does sit it out for a month, you'll see the mayfly population in other unsuspended guilds show up.

Kegluas
04-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Way too long.

agreed!

You guys do know it's 2018 right?

maskedmelon
04-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Hard to feed a 100+ person raid force with 2 drops a dragon. Not much meat on them pixels. Gotta fight for each and every one when you have that big of a family to feed.

It'll be interesting to see AM eat a 30day this year. All that zerg and only so many exp/loot camps to farm 24/7.

With the current state of the P99 raid scene, no one keeps all their toons in just one guild anymore. Why risk being -actually- suspended from raiding for a month? Scatter a few toons and when one guild is on an unimpeded upswing, spend time on your alt there.

AM suspensions will happen sometime this year, but probably not because of Detoxx. For some reason his bullshit is just accepted as the endgame staple. When AM does sit it out for a month, you'll see the mayfly population in other unsuspended guilds show up.

It's not all about pixels, elfpal. there are a lotta people who just liek having fun.

Dogma
04-06-2018, 05:34 PM
It's not all about pixels, elfpal. there are a lotta people who just liek having fun.Oh. Lawyerquesting is fun? I was unaware of that...

maskedmelon
04-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Oh. Lawyerquesting is fun? I was unaware of that...

I thought we were talkin' about many mouths to feed?

Dogma
04-06-2018, 05:45 PM
I thought we were talkin' about many mouths to feed?Maybe you missed the OP. That's what this thread is about. Lawyerquesting for loot.

maskedmelon
04-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Maybe you missed the OP. That's what this thread is about. Lawyerquesting for loot.

oh no, I read it ^^ it was very well written and entertaining and has spawned a lovely discussion, butt i was just responding to your comment here:

let me know if you'd liek more crumbs, or if you wanna find your way on your own from here :3

Pezy
04-06-2018, 05:52 PM
I feel like for one to get the maximum amount of enjoyment and luls from this thread, you need to have been on the receiving end of Breaken&Co's lawyer questing. The absurdity of their demands for even the smallest infractions shines a truly wondrous light of irony all over this thread.

Skew
04-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Im either rusty or this thread is just too good. I jizzed by page 8.
Quality forum-questing.
Cant decide who is more mad. Diamondfist , Murkeye or Happyhealz.
Its like a broken Voltron with PMS.

Your next ban shall be known as the Bible Ban.

Skew
04-06-2018, 05:55 PM
www.aftermath99.org before you get "Bibled"

gkmarino
04-06-2018, 05:58 PM
Shut down P99 it's almost as bad as the opiod epidemic, shame on you hoomans.

Dagner
04-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Been playing on this server since 2010 with members in both guilds and the outcome of this dispute will likely be the single biggest ruling in GM history.

Do you intentionally destroy/disband a guild (which a 40 or 60 day ban would essentially do, aka death ban) for the accidental actions of a single member? Was it intentional? Was it malicious? Are we even 100% sure it impacted the pull? Are guilds supposed to drop mobs on accusation? Do we believe in innocence until proven guilty or guilty at accusation? Does trying to rectify actions with actions (concede 2, etc) deemed acceptable before, no longer mean anything or show a willingness to work things out?

Lot of questions will be answered with this next ruling.

I hate to be in either guild's situation. On one hand you have AM with a great/quick FTE and gets it sniped due to (**event**) and now the other gets it. Fraps, review, stories, truth/fiction - all these things take time to figure out.

If AM did get interfered with on their pull (not just a monk or two dying but legitimately it was the reason they dropped their primary FTE), I understand the accusation and the call for concede. But this is impossible to figure out in 100% fact on either side in the next 10 mins of what happens next. Sure, reviewing everything a day later and having access to all the fraps, tells, etc is one thing, but being in the moment is different. So many times there are threats or accusations that come up false. I think AW tried to rectify things by offering the loot when the situation looked at all questionable and tried to err on the side of caution. Disappointing that AM would refuse loot (and 2 further vulaks?) just to attempt to ruin another guild when they claim to want competition and are willing to discuss matters without getting GMs involved.

Really this situation is a lose/lose. AW is going to be spiteful now for obvious reasons. Likely they, and other guilds, will not discuss matters if something happens in the future now because of relations. CSG, AM, AW all now will face 30, 40, or death bans because of petitions and unwillingness to work things out with the current state of GM rulings. Unless there is favoritism or unequal rulings, guilds that make (innocent?) mistakes in the future can no longer rectify it unless you give in to whatever the other guild is demanding (plus more) and also a possible petition/ban.

Raid scene is a disaster with all the threats of petitioning now and what will come out of it. If everyone is on an equal playing field, it's just a matter of time before AM or CSG or any other guild messes up a pull to the zone and bites a guild-destroying ban. The precedent set by the length of the last suspension (for any guild, not just AW) imo was a poor decision, because with the toxic nature of this server, it doesn't serve as a deterrence, but as a method for aggressive potential removal of an opponent/competition.

I hope the GMs make a smart choice for the sake of the server because the implications will be very large.

Shinko
p99 is fine goaway

Bruize
I should not even bother with this but,

I set some videos to private because I got to work this morning and saw basically every video on my YouTube had 30-50 more views with several random followers. AM recon team for sure because no one gives a shit about my cpl dota vids and A few old VP videos but god forbid I upload some new fraps that might help them lawyer their way into a free Lucan or trash_dragon001, anything free they are sending an autistitc barrage of threats and rude ass tells until they are proven wrong or get what they want. I was not aware my channel was being posted to rnf. I uploaded the video of my sneaking thru the north door toward aary for aw officers in a hurry last night and tbh I’d rather some of you idiots not see any conversations I might have been having.

I am not going to lie and say that pezy video doesn’t look bad, but it also doesn’t show the seconds from north door to Aary where that agro could have chained to me. Anyone can take a sneaking hero and walk thru there same as I did completely safe.

I had no plans to play p99 after this last 30 day suspension because of the clear staff bias and my being fed up in general. I log on for 20 minutes to say hi to ppl I’ve raided with for years and 30 minutes later I’m being harassed by detoxx threatening me with petitions, 40 day suspension for my guild over and over. I said at least 5 times speak to an officer, he kept on. We are talking 30 tells over 1.5 minutes tops until he decided I was not the guy to give him his free dragon.

All of this is pointless though because if the blame for the wyverns lands on me that’s fine, but those wyverns were not the reason AMs pull ended up fucked. If it was you can be sure they would be harping on that video as their “smoking gun” not some random monks dynig at aary.

There is precedent for individual accounts being suspended over these wyverns so if anything suspend my shit but I am not convinced one of the monks who did not sneak didn’t chain it on to me because I was literally only person who took the time to sneak. Also you can clearly tell it could not have been intentional unlike many of the wyvern shenanigans AM gets away with because of weak evidence or whatever.

It’s fucking sad is what it is, between some recent aw suspensions coupled with the fact that at least one am lunatic is spamming everyone they can think to about whatever random claim they have, which happens on every mob they do not kill. Some of these guys like Tydes in particular are absolutely on the spectrum should read some of his lawyering attempts I have had the please to see. It’s almost as if am has a protocol to immediately start harassing someone in aw any time things don’t go their way.

I’ve played here a long time and made many friends but the way this game is played at the top level is absolutely disgusting.

So please suspend my account if you think I maliciously trained anyone because the chances I ever log into p99 are extremely slim. But that train is not the reason am lost their fte, if anything it made the rest of the pull much harder for Aw.

Keep crying over 20 year old dragons every time you lose one. Keep harassing people every time things don’t go your way. Keep spamming backroom skype channels with whatever you can come up with. Keep pretending you like competition when u jut have to find a way to feed the huge mindless zerg you’ve aquired recently. It’s very cool and normal. At least most folks in aw actually know each other and consider themselves friends.

I will reupload the video real soon so all of you idiots can get back to your circle jerk without claims of my just “hiding evidence.” If any of you clowns decide to try a real game come play some dota 2. Always love another person to stack with. At least there we can fuck on actual enemies minus all the whiny bitching and politics associated with the high end of this sorry ass project.

Good luck with your petitions and whining and beta feelings over this sorry ass game for the next.. forever. Maybe eventually you nerds will get some pussy and realize there is more to life than whining like a bitch over a 20 year old emulated dragon encounter.

Also fuck most of y’all.

trite
04-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Classic detoxx. Tries to convince you to do something stupid like drop a pull when you have no recourse if his evidence is shit. Yells cheating at you, as if saying it makes it true. Threatens you and acts like it'd be an awesome thing if your whole guild is suspended for over a month. Pretty sure Aftermath are the habitual wyvern cheaters.... (see the ban on sirfloppin)

Obviously there must be some cool people in Aftermath, there were 111 aftermath players standing around waiting for Vulak even though they didn't get the pull....If i were one of those 110 people who wasn't detoxx, I would be embarrassed that Detoxx was the leader of my guild. Some of the zerg should overthrow detoxx and usher in a new less toxic era. Put an adult in charge, depose the man child.

Skew
04-06-2018, 06:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VTSf2DYl.jpg

trite
04-06-2018, 06:13 PM
Also why the fuck are these the raid rules when situations like this can arise. Can the guides get off their fucking asses and change the rules again, maybe try perma rooting the dragons. When the raid rules result in situations like this and threats of 30 and 40 days bans. It's the fucking rules faults. There will always be unreasonable assholes like detoxx to deal with. Make an enforceable rule set that doesn't result in 100s of players being banned every other month....

trite
04-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Also why the fuck are these the raid rules when situations like this can arise. Can the guides get off their fucking asses and change the rules again, maybe try perma rooting the dragons. When the raid rules result in situations like this and threats of 30 and 40 days bans. It's the fucking rules faults. There will always be unreasonable assholes like detoxx to deal with. Make an enforceable rule set that doesn't result in 100s of players being banned every other month....

I don't actually have a solution so I'm being too harsh, maybe everquest 2 got it right lol

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 06:17 PM

I set some videos to private because I got to work this morning and saw basically every video on my YouTube had 30-50 more views with several random followers. AM recon team for sure because no one gives a shit about my cpl dota vids and A few old VP videos but god forbid I upload some new fraps that might help them lawyer their way into a free Lucan or trash_dragon001, anything free they are sending an autistitc barrage of threats and rude ass tells until they are proven wrong or get what they want. I was not aware my channel was being posted to rnf. I uploaded the video of my sneaking thru the north door toward aary for aw officers in a hurry last night and tbh I’d rather some of you idiots not see any conversations I might have been having.

I am not going to lie and say that pezy video doesn’t look bad, but it also doesn’t show the seconds from north door to Aary where that agro could have chained to me. Anyone can take a sneaking hero and walk thru there same as I did completely safe.

I had no plans to play p99 after this last 30 day suspension because of the clear staff bias and my being fed up in general. I log on for 20 minutes to say hi to ppl I’ve raided with for years and 30 minutes later I’m being harassed by detoxx threatening me with petitions, 40 day suspension for my guild over and over. I said at least 5 times speak to an officer, he kept on. We are talking 30 tells over 1.5 minutes tops until he decided I was not the guy to give him his free dragon.

All of this is pointless though because if the blame for the wyverns lands on me that’s fine, but those wyverns were not the reason AMs pull ended up fucked. If it was you can be sure they would be harping on that video as their “smoking gun” not some random monks dynig at aary.

There is precedent for individual accounts being suspended over these wyverns so if anything suspend my shit but I am not convinced one of the monks who did not sneak didn’t chain it on to me because I was literally only person who took the time to sneak. Also you can clearly tell it could not have been intentional unlike many of the wyvern shenanigans AM gets away with because of weak evidence or whatever.

It’s fucking sad is what it is, between some recent aw suspensions coupled with the fact that at least one am lunatic is spamming everyone they can think to about whatever random claim they have, which happens on every mob they do not kill. Some of these guys like Tydes in particular are absolutely on the spectrum should read some of his lawyering attempts I have had the please to see. It’s almost as if am has a protocol to immediately start harassing someone in aw any time things don’t go their way.

I’ve played here a long time and made many friends but the way this game is played at the top level is absolutely disgusting.

So please suspend my account if you think I maliciously trained anyone because the chances I ever log into p99 are extremely slim. But that train is not the reason am lost their fte, if anything it made the rest of the pull much harder for Aw.

Keep crying over 20 year old dragons every time you lose one. Keep harassing people every time things don’t go your way. Keep spamming backroom skype channels with whatever you can come up with. Keep pretending you like competition when u jut have to find a way to feed the huge mindless zerg you’ve aquired recently. It’s very cool and normal. At least most folks in aw actually know each other and consider themselves friends.

I will reupload the video real soon so all of you idiots can get back to your circle jerk without claims of my just “hiding evidence.” If any of you clowns decide to try a real game come play some dota 2. Always love another person to stack with. At least there we can fuck on actual enemies minus all the whiny bitching and politics associated with the high end of this sorry ass project.

Good luck with your petitions and whining and beta feelings over this sorry ass game for the next.. forever. Maybe eventually you nerds will get some pussy and realize there is more to life than whining like a bitch over a 20 year old emulated dragon encounter.

Also fuck most of y’all.

This poster crying hard. Did not read. Sorry you lost. Guess you lost so hard u quit p99

Lmao

Wonkie
04-06-2018, 06:18 PM
it's about competition

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 06:19 PM
I said at least 5 times speak to an officer, he kept on. We are talking 30 tells over 1.5 minutes tops until he decided I was not the guy to give him his free dragon.

https://i.imgur.com/ZrJbhES.png?1

You mean 9 tells over 4 minutes?

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 06:22 PM

Lol are you as simple as you sound in those fraps? Our fter, Sedativex, whose corpse you can see at the bottom of Aary steps, was killed by that train. Not only was he killed, but all the monks ready to secondary him were killed too.

Please explain to me how that is train is not the single only reason you killed Vulak last night because im not seeing it.

Dogma
04-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Thought that's what DA and Void dance was meant for.
Thought you were supposed to drop a train when it wasn't your FTE.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Thought that's what DA and Void dance was meant for.
Thought you were supposed to drop a train when it wasn't your FTE.

You must be new here. Someone only gets so many DA's and Shamans dont get Voiddance. He pulled Vulak from spawn and made the jump successfully on his last DA, then was trained by the wyverns. Ironically, Diamondfist was standing just where he needed to be to know that hed get a chance to pick up that Vulak from our dead FTE and Secondaries.

Keep spinnin

Dogma
04-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Sorta seems like shaman would be bad choice to carry through a pull. Probably should have had a monk secondary.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Sorta seems like shaman would be bad choice to carry through a pull. Probably should have had a monk secondary.

Funny story...we had 3. They all died to Bruizes train.

Dogma
04-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Soo... they didn't have DA or Void Dance...

Dogma
04-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Or FD...

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 06:34 PM
This is the attitude that gets you 30 and 40 day suspensions! Youve seen it here folks!

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 06:35 PM
So awakened policy is that If they train u, you better have da idol to burn or disc's up. Or else why are you out there next to awakeneds pullers who are planning to train you

GOT IT

Bruize
04-06-2018, 06:35 PM
You must be new here. Someone only gets so many DA's and Shamans dont get Voiddance. He pulled Vulak from spawn and made the jump successfully on his last DA, then was trained by the wyverns. Ironically, Diamondfist was standing just where he needed to be to know that hed get a chance to pick up that Vulak from our dead FTE and Secondaries.

Keep spinnin

Where is the proof sedative dies to the wyverns? AFAIK no one has seen any.

Dogma
04-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Is it not the rule to drop a train when it's not your FTE?

It looks like you're trying to say that AW followed rules and your pull team wasn't prepared for rules being followed.

Maybe if they ever knew what it was like they'd be aware at least.

Gozuk
04-06-2018, 06:36 PM
You guys are some sick fucks

Nukehard
04-06-2018, 06:37 PM
wow, great post 10/10, jk tldr heard you fukt up tho elf pal

Foxplay
04-06-2018, 06:38 PM
How do you guys fap to this?

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 06:39 PM
Just wanted to say that I've never posted on an anon account. Furthermore, I credit myself with the removal of RNF restrictions in Awakened by willingly accepting dkp subtractions by posting on my character name in protest of removing my freedom of speech. Your rights to freely speak here about the raid scene as you wish was paid with my dkp. You're welcome. You're all welcome.
Thanks man I really appreciate it

@foxplay it's real easy dude just use tears for lube

Skew
04-06-2018, 06:41 PM

Silk glove and lots of lotion.

http://i.imgur.com/5bJw59W.jpg

icedwards
04-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Just wanted to say that I've never posted on an anon account. Furthermore, I credit myself with the removal of RNF restrictions in Awakened by willingly accepting dkp subtractions by posting on my character name in protest of removing my freedom of speech. Your rights to freely speak here about the raid scene as you wish was paid with my dkp. You're welcome. You're all welcome.

Henrique and I have been shitting up RNF unscathed for a long time.

Endonde
04-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Not even close buddy :p

Everytime I see a post by you, or Redwiz in RnF I remember how glad I was that we had a gag order in Rampage.

I still love you though Redwiz.

darkleg
04-06-2018, 06:56 PM

i use the thumbs down left hand strangler move

Phatez
04-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Gotta love sitting clerics in the middle of arena in a desperate hope to get trained. AW style straight up 1/10.

Daloon
04-06-2018, 07:15 PM
Hey guys. Luckily I have close friends in both guilds, from apps to officers, so I get to see and hear just about all the drama.

1. Awakened is off a suspension and the Awakened Officers aren't sure how many people will show up to track and FTE.

2. Awakened Officers decide to give Guild-Wide DKP to poopsock. This is rarely done at the end of an important window, but this time they do it for the entire respawn cycle in order to show that they are here and that they mean business.

3. Going even further, this time the Awakened Officers decide to give "DOUBLE P00PSOCK DKP" to make sure enough people stay online. This means the entire Awakened guild was getting ~15 DKP/Hour for the better part of ~2 days just for staying logged into NTOV and not being AFK. Resulting in 6,000-8,000 DKP being added.

4. Aftermath knew Awakened would go hard on the first week back, especially considering the 15 DKP/hour guild poopsock scheme. So Aftermath took nothing lightly.

5. The week starts and Aftermath does amazing. I don't need to reiterate what all died.

6. Vulak'Aerr is one of the last mobs left for the respawn cycle and Awakened is feeling pretty demoralized, they even have an applicant doing the final hour of Vulak COTH mage. It literally has minutes left in the window.

7. Lord Koi'doken pops and Awakened doesnt know it is up for the first 5 minutes. Most of the leaders are MIA. This is irritating many members who still want to play.
[Thu Apr 05 17:03:51 2018] Kolby tells you, 'relying on apps to log coth mages and shit, officers / leaders all MIA'

8. Vulak'Aerr finally spawns with mere minutes left in the window. The Awakened Mage COTHs 1.9 seconds late and thus Aftermath gets a clean and easy FTE to bring home.

9. Awakened' monk Bruize agro's all the nasty Wyverns and brings it into Aarynar's hallway, despite it being Aftermaths FTE by the time he was at 4way. https://youtu.be/jVMLBIA26ac?t=17s

10. The Aftermath pull team gets obliterated in Aary hallway by Bruize's wyverns while Aftermath was bringing in the clean Vulak FTE, resulting in FTE being lost, and picked up by an Awakened monk.

11. A monk in Aftermath says they frapsed the whole thing, and immediately begin to upload/render it. Aftermath leadership tells Awakened that the fraps is 100% crystal clear and not to kill Vulak'Aerr before deciding or a petition will be sent.

12. The video takes a couple seconds to render for High Quality. Diamondfist insists that the video is only 240p quality and illegible after failing to realize he needs to refresh Youtube. When the video is quickly High Definition, Diamondfist again says it is 240p, still failing to refresh Youtube again as it is 1080p by now.

13. Despite a High Quality video sitting there, they decide to kill Vulak'Aerr. They knew that conceding the dragon would be a huge morale killer after such a disastrous week so the Officers decide "kill it and deal with it after." They do not hold off on DPS despite 75 members online. They cheerfully kill Vulak'Aerr and soon realize that it was on this night that they fucked up.

14. Still, Awakened takes DKP Bids, and the first item is awarded+looted. The second item, which comically just so happens to be the worst item off Vulak's entire loot table, is offered to Aftermath ~15 minutes later after half of Aftermath guild had logged off for the night. Awakened already took bids and looted the other item, so offer to "transfer it over."

15. Awakened Officers start to panic and draft up a plan to post on RNF for the world to see, trying to spin this entire thing in their favor, despite P99 Staff highly suggesting that RNF is a terrible place to go for ongoing petitions/conflict.. After a few rough drafts they decide "that's nice, post it"

16. They provide fraps of Bruize's run-up and imminent death/train, but after careful thought they knew it had incriminating things uttered on it and promptly deleted the video. Multiple requests to see it have gone ignored, despite it once being in their very own RNF thread as "evidence."

17. Diamondfist accuses the Aftermath frapser of possibly manipulating the /assist function, despite all the wyverns clearly running up to Bruize and slaughtering him, showing nobody else on the agro list as the wyverns sit there basking in the kill.

18. Diamondfist then accuses Aftermath as the culprits of the video being taken down, even though that is not how Youtube works at all, as it would probably give a community guideline TOS error, but it did not. Plus, Aftermath wants to see the video as well. Awakened is now caught hiding something and the thread has backfired. (it's still private, he is home, and he is replying to this thread.)

In the end - You cost Aftermath a legit Vulak'Aerr, you accused Aftermath of cheating on a fraps despite basic logic proving otherwise, you accused Aftermath of deleting your own Youtube video from your own Youtube account on your own RNF thread.

You are complete and utter imbeciles and in no way did you help your cause by taking this to RNF. And why is that video STILL private? Really makes you think..

Dannyl

Teako
04-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Where is the proof sedative dies to the wyverns? AFAIK no one has seen any.

Is this genuinely an argument Awakened is interested in making?

"Prove that the train we left right here killed you, instead of something else"

"Sure, we're responsible for pulling 15 hyper-kos flurrying backstab mobs into your pull path. Sure, maybe we intentionally pulled the wyverns to Aary's steps over and over as they tried to reset -- on video.. and we killed your entire pull team.. on video.. But can you PROVE your puller died to the 15 wyverns we left sitting in his path?

Cloki was right. Awakened now, and always has operated under a risk versus reward system when it comes to cheating versus getting punished.. You're only ever interested in trying to make things right when the loot isn't worth the ban.

Ravager
04-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Just get rid of the raiders so we can enjoy some classic EverQuest

Argh
04-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Awakened's only hope is to do whatever it takes to retain Unbrella immediately.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 07:26 PM
I don't even want to think about how much plat it would take to have a monthly Unbrella retainer

Tupakk
04-06-2018, 07:40 PM
I’ll keep it alive. I know people aren’t done.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 07:43 PM
wow page 22

Awakened shenanigans and spin machine, ya'll

Wonkie
04-06-2018, 07:44 PM
end of an era. AW is finished, AM finally got revenge for the sleeper.

can't wait to see the nonsense the TOV crowd inflicts on us next!

Nibblewitz
04-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Already finished a few times...

Skew
04-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Im sure Detoxx will accept 3 Vulaks (non-rotated) and his next Gharns so you can all avoid Bible time with Jesus.

Kesselring
04-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Did your guild eat a 30 day for your infraction or the other 3 AM members same infraction sir? I rest my case.

No sirken was in zone. We ended up letting it reset while things were figured out in tells because officers didnt want to risk anything (kelz immediately sent detoxx tells). Were told to not pull until it was figured out what happened. Then sometime within a few minutes awakened pulled it and killed it (probably after aftermath officers were showed evidence I assume). Like I said you guys got the kill.

So lets recap. AW told AM something was wrong and AM responded on that occasion immediately. Did we pull the mob immediately, kill it, then loot one item 'accidentally'?. Nope. Hell I didnt even give a damn about the vulak yesterday until you brought up my name. Lets try to focus on the present and not dwell on the past.

Sadiki
04-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Has anyone ever been ashamed of themselves and how they act as adults

Oops forgot where I was for a second, nevermind carry on

Jonabis
04-06-2018, 08:43 PM
So If I am seeing all of this correctly you can literally frame players to get guilds banned from raids pretty easily.

step 1. Make a macro button that has /target monk_01 as line command. Title it /assist or something of that nature.

step 2. Turn on Fraps

step 3. Have your crew agro Wyverns intentionally. Drop them. After your crew is out of the camera frame run up and start spamming your /target monk_01 "assist"
key.

step 4. If you don't get the dragon in the end submit bullshit fraps to try and leverage more pixels for your sorry asses.

This is a pretty sad raid scene folks. AM monks constantly train Wyverns and wreck Awakened pulls, I believe we (Awakened) lost Lady M because of this during this cycle. Very sad to see Detoxx and crew try to pretend they want competition and then try to pull this one over on every one. Kind of insulting to the staff members too, I don't think they will fall for this one though Detoxx, and I sure hope you get hit with your own suspension for finding a new way to continue crying wolf and pressuring surrender with false accusations under the guise of a victim.

Vallaen
04-06-2018, 08:47 PM
I appreciate the officers of AW offering to concede 2 vulaks and the loot because of this "fake" video...

Teako
04-06-2018, 08:50 PM
So If I am seeing all of this correctly you can literally frame players to get guilds banned from raids pretty easily.

step 1. Make a macro button that has /target monk_01 as line command. Title it /assist or something of that nature.

step 2. Turn on Fraps

step 3. Have your crew agro Wyverns intentionally. Drop them. After your crew is out of the camera frame run up and start spamming your /target monk_01 "assist"
key.

step 4. If you don't get the dragon in the end submit bullshit fraps to try and leverage more pixels for your sorry asses.

This was posted by someone who clearly did not watch the multiple videos of Bruize NOT sneaking the entire way through the door way safely.

This was posted by someone who clearly did not watch Bruize be the sole point of agro when the wyverns ran up the stairs.

This was posted by someone who clearly does not understand that these mobs send off an engage message on agro, which is completely absent in all videos provided from both guilds UNTIL Bruize dies.

This was posted by someone who clearly does not understand the hatchling in your guild's own fraps social agros the train and turns to attack Bruize before the train gets to him.

This was posted by someone who clearly does not understand that the train clearly attacks your playerS - multiple - while being repeatedly pulled into the path of our puller.

This was posted by someone who, from what I can tell, made absolutely zero conscious effort to watch ANY of the videos showing what actually happened.

Side note / PS - I like how Bruize clips his fraps short to hide the train smashing him to smithereens before attacking anyone else -- but wasn't smart enough to clip out the black hatchling socialing his engaged train and attacking him visibly on screen, and in his own chatbox while NOT engaging anyone else.. sufficiently proving that the entire train was attacking him, and him alone.

You guys aren't smart.

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 08:53 PM
will somEbody please confim if it is Detoxx or Mr. Toxxic

Jonabis
04-06-2018, 09:03 PM
My point being with sneak up you can't agro wyvs where Bruize was. Now that I've had time to see all of this I'm more happy that the offer was rejected by AM. The videos in this thread prove only that both AM and Bruize got ganked by Wyvs. What it doesn't show is who actually caused the chain agro on them first of all. The big bully tactic almost won, but maybe you guys realized you would get in potentially more trouble if you took the loot on your wolf crying as well? Probably only worth the risk to you if gharns was on the body.

Vallaen
04-06-2018, 09:05 PM
My point being with sneak up you can't agro wyvs where Bruize was. Now that I've had time to see all of this I'm more happy that the offer was rejected by AM. The videos in this thread prove only that both AM and Bruize got ganked by Wyvs. What it doesn't show is who actually caused the chain agro on them first of all. The big bully tactic almost won, but maybe you guys realized you would get in potentially more trouble if you took the loot on your wolf crying as well? Probably only worth the risk to you if gharns was on the body.

I agree lets go watch bruizes video

Erati
04-06-2018, 09:06 PM
lets see Sedativexs video too pls

NachtMystium
04-06-2018, 09:07 PM

ScruffMacBuff
04-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Nacht, you got a clip of the scene your avatar is from? Been lookin for it since I hit level 50 on Kunark.

Vianna
04-06-2018, 09:21 PM
I mean Pezy clicked the mob in the video and assisted. It was on Bruize. There was no way anyone could have flopped it on him because Bruize was with them in the Fraps when the first FD happened well past the mobs he trained.

Looks like Diamondfist is just mad because his guild played bad and the other guild asked for it to be fixed.

NachtMystium
04-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Nacht, you got a clip of the scene your avatar is from? Been lookin for it since I hit level 50 on Kunark.

Just looked with no luck. I'm on my phone right now though. I might have to edit it myself

Teako
04-06-2018, 09:25 PM

Just so you, and all other monks on the server know:

https://imgur.com/a/TRg6r

Is -still- in LoS of the wyvern door.

What it -DOES- show is what caused the chain agro first of all. Notice how that black ebon hatchling attacks Bruize despite not being kos? That's established social agro. There is no way to force social aggro on to another player. The non-kos hatchling engages him as soon as his big ass train gets in range to social aggro that hatchling. Notice how it doesn't attack anyone else? It's a non-kos mob. It would only engage IF the player it engages has pre-existing threat. Like Bruize. It attacks -no one- else.

Notice that there's no "lets out a piercing roar as it charges forward!" messages on to Bruize? That's because the initial trigger of the wyvern trap was out of range for /say to trigger. Notice how there's none at all in the entire video? That's because nobody feigns and drops aggro onto him. If ANYONE had pulled them out and feigned on to him, there would be 14 messages in chatbox saying they had engaged a new target. If someone other than Bruize was to blame, there would be evidence abundant via chat box spams on mobs, or videos of people getting plowed/feigning in wyvern hall. There is none.

Also, there's no social aggro for him to have picked up there. He would be a 100% new threat entity, so the triggers would have positively gone off -- and if they hadn't, it would mean he deliberately got on their threat table and pulled into the pull path instead of accidentally. So either he accidentally did it, or deliberately did it. Which would you prefer?

Notice how that message about "lets out a piercing cry as it charges forward" goes off when Bruize feigns death in both videos? That's a re-engage message. Those mobs have specific messages to announce when they have acquired someone on their threat table. As soon as Bruize feigns, they begin going out in mass and slaughtering people.

But hey man, you keep drinking that Breaken koolaid. PM me when you want off the sinking ship and I'll set up your AM app.

Daloon
04-06-2018, 09:32 PM

Fake News

You almost got me to log in my monk to compare Bruize's fraps to my own monk running by. But I will let you figure this one out on your own personal time.

Fragged
04-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Jonabis when a mob in ToV is agroed it gives out an engage call of sorts, like "rages towards you ydayda" not and FTE but just a white text showing that you have gotten agro. This means that if you drop such a mob within the proximity of another play it will give out a new call.

As you can see in the fraps, no such new call was given when these mobs went for Bruize. Thus they had been after him the entire time.

Furthermore in the removed fraps from Bruize you can see that he takes sneak off. It was super unlucky and looks like it was just at the very last point of being able to agro the Wyverns. If you go into ToV and test how far along the back wall you can move while still agroing (without sneak) you will see that its almost half way through the hallway as the LoS needs to be broken by the corner on the left hand side.

It was bad luck. Sorry Bruize.

To those whom are not baptized in EQ lawyerquesting. The most dangerous thing you can do is to ask for a concession, because if you are wrong you are fucked and Sirken will bend you over and destroy you. We have paid for this dearly in the past, even when being right but with our evidence lacking. Ergo defacto if you believe Awakened is innocent you should be happy that we asked for a concession and you refused. I guess what I'm trying to say is, why post this thread then? Why offer loot? Why offer to concede the next two Vulaks? Shouldn't your response be to smile all the way to the bank?

Anyhoo I just wanted to talk mechanics tbh.

The way this has been handled by Awakeneds leadership reminds me of that time they straight up asked Hijal if he had started to run out for a new sow before Vulak spawned thus having a massive false start in the FTE race. He told them yes, and they told him to keep quiet about it because "AM won't be able to prove it" and proceeded to kill it. Just like they did this time.

TT

mefdinkins
04-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Awakened just concede the next two vulaks and move on. Bruize fucked up, it's not the end of the world. You guys just got off a 30 day vacation, why would you possibly risk another suspension over something this blatant. Whether Bruize initially aggroed them or not doesn't really matter, hes the one who brought them to the Aary hallway.

Want an easy fix? If your guild doesn't have FTE keep your ass by the hub or get cothed to Dagarn ledge.

pretty sure that was offered and denied?

Erati
04-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Awakened just concede the next two vulaks and move on. Bruize fucked up, it's not the end of the world. You guys just got off a 30 day vacation, why would you possibly risk another suspension over something this blatant. Whether Bruize initially aggroed them or not doesn't really matter, hes the one who brought them to the Aary hallway.

Want an easy fix? If your guild doesn't have FTE keep your ass by the hub or get cothed to Dagarn ledge.

We offered two Vulak and Toxx refused.

Teako
04-06-2018, 09:44 PM

Two is incredibly low considering it was deliberate, a repeat offense (5x suspensions pertaining to Vulak) and we had previously agreed on a MINIMUM of four.

Why you forget to bring up that part where you blocked him on skype and called him all kinds of names?

Erati
04-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Two is incredibly low considering it was deliberate, a repeat offense (5x suspensions pertaining to Vulak) and we had previously agreed on a MINIMUM of four.

Why you forget to bring up that part where you blocked him on skype and called him all kinds of names?

Hes not blocked
Lol at Detoxx being upset about name calling, seriously, I have three years worth of insults from him
That Agreement where you owe 4 isnt a thing after AM refused to pay 4 (we accepted two to move on and not lawyer, egg in face now)

Fragged
04-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Awakened once asked for 2 ikatiar, 2 Vulaks, a Doze and a KT for an Ikatiar AM killed by mistake.

I think we ended up having to pay 2x Ikatiar, 1x Vulak and 1x KT?

Let's see if they are equally generous when the shoe is on the other foot.

What comes next is just meant as fun guys, sorry.

I wonder how what would be the equillivant number of Ikatiars to one Vulak or one KT. Maybe 50 Ikkys for a Vulak and 25 for a KT? So by this logic Awakened asked for 77 Ikatiars for losing 1. Does that mean that they will offer 77 Vulaks to make things right?

<3

skarlorn
04-06-2018, 10:11 PM

Erati
04-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Awakened once asked for 2 ikatiar, 2 Vulaks, a Doze and a KT for an Ikatiar AM killed by mistake.

I think we ended up having to pay 2x Ikatiar, 1x Vulak and 1x KT?

Let's see if they are equally generous when the shoe is on the other foot.

What comes next is just meant as fun guys, sorry.

I wonder how what would be the equillivant number of Ikatiars to one Vulak or one KT. Maybe 50 Ikkys for a Vulak and 25 for a KT? So by this logic Awakened asked for 77 Ikatiars for losing 1. Does that mean that they will offer 77 Vulaks to make things right?

<3

Why does every fucking thing require payment equal to things that happened months+years ago

When we agree to something, thats it. You dont fucking continue to “get revenge” just cause the system allows guilds to refuse an offer thats equal to what was lost ( 1 dragon) plus additional one due to a rule being broken.

Why is this a thing that we have to relive every single past agreement. I dont care whats in the past how can anyone ever move forward.

Im glad he refused, I was only offering it bc thats what AM gave us on most recent Vulak incident yet I have to deal w every single agreement even concocted to be compared to each incident. Take a look in the mirror ocasionally, I swear I thought we were human. To be humane is forgive and forget, then you realize this isnt even about real life issues its about fucking pixels and its even more absurd the lengths these people go to when they felt “wronged” anytime the past 8 years of this project. Sorry I was not around to concede the mob, but you shouldnt take advantage of the rules in this manner and this morning I indeed had enough and cannot negotiate w Detoxxic any longer. He will never stop pushing the envelope til every dragon he ever paid out is paid back x3. Totally normal way to act on a hobby nostalgia emulator of Classic Everquest.

Wonkie
04-06-2018, 10:14 PM
pretty sickening to see Awakened line up rank-and-file to defend Bruize after he clearly and incontrovertibly trained Aftermath on purpose

just kidding it's regular tov shit lmao

Vallaen
04-06-2018, 10:17 PM
pretty sickening to see Awakened line up rank-and-file to defend Bruize after he clearly and incontrovertibly trained Aftermath on purpose

just kidding it's regular tov shit lmao

Kinda have to at this point. To admit the truth now would be pointless.

Ravager
04-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Ever notice it's always the same two groups of people fighting over the same shit every month? I'm confused as to why Sirken would volunteer to arbitrate this shit when it'd be easier to just ban them and move on.

Argh
04-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Nice meltdown.

trite
04-06-2018, 10:21 PM

:confused:...it was all you man...:o

Maner
04-06-2018, 10:23 PM

how many would you miss out on if suspended again? You also offered it the next day? after the post hit the forums?

Fragged
04-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Why does every fucking thing require payment equal to things that happened months+years ago

When we agree to something, thats it. You dont fucking continue to “get revenge” just cause the system allows guilds to refuse an offer thats equal to what was lost ( 1 dragon) plus additional one due to a rule being broken.

Why is this a thing that we have to relive every single past agreement. I dont care whats in the past how can anyone ever move forward.

Im glad he refused, I was only offering it bc thats what AM gave us on most recent Vulak incident yet I have to deal w every single agreement even concocted to be compared to each incident. Take a look in the mirror ocasionally, I swear I thought we were human. To be humane is forgive and forget, then you realize this isnt even about real life issues its about fucking pixels and its even more absurd the lengths these people go to when they felt “wronged” anytime the past 8 years of this project. Sorry I was not around to concede the mob, but you shouldnt take advantage of the rules in this manner and this morning I indeed had enough and cannot negotiate w Detoxxic any longer. He will never stop pushing the envelope til every dragon he ever paid out is paid back x3. Totally normal way to act on a hobby nostalgia emulator of Classic Everquest.

Just putting the massive Awakened officer sponspord victim card RNF thread in context.

Also note that Aftermath has not asked for 77 Vulaks. So just smile that you guys once did that and leave it at that.

Erati
04-06-2018, 10:27 PM
how many would you miss out on if suspended again? You also offered it the next day? after the post hit the forums?

Im out of town and operating exclusive on phone. I offered him Vulaks soon as I woke up and watched the incident bc I felt it was right thing to do as AM n AW literally just left off with a Vulak dispute we resolved tru concessions.

trite
I don't understand this thread, the OP posted that detoxx was a toxic player. Does anyone disagree with that statement? Can anyone say with a straight face that he's a competent and well meaning individual? Looks like a bunch of people with way too high a post count versus their join date flaming mostly... I can appreciate that I guess =P

Detoxx

So funny to read this with the tables completely reversed. "Guys, why do you have to expect us to treat you the same way we treated you?! It was like 6 months ago bro, so have pity on me!"

The fuck outta here. Every time you made me concede some stupid amount of retarded shit I warned you that going forward it would be the standard. We killed a conceded Ikatiar and you held the threat of a 10 day suspension over our head to get 3, yes 3, mobs that werent Ikatiar but much more saught after mobs PLUS the Ikatiars. You then decided to refuse my 2 Dozekar concession when we fucked up on that and wanted to force us to give you a Ruby tear AND 2 Dozekars.

I warned ya elfpal, you just weren't listening. Im not here to have pity on you when you fuck up and just blindly forget all the past times you have fucked me and my guild.

Next time, try listening to my warning instead of jerking off to that extra Ruby Tear you milked outta me.

HalasHermit

Diamond offered the helmet after holding up loot award and to petition over the arms, Detoxx refused in /shout.

Erati
04-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Just putting the massive Awakened officer sponspord victim card RNF thread in context.

Also note that Aftermath has not asked for 77 Vulaks. So just smile that you guys once did that and leave it at that.

Nice deflection.

Erati
04-06-2018, 10:29 PM
So funny to read this with the tables completely reversed. "Guys, why do you have to expect us to treat you the same way we treated you?! It was like 6 months ago bro, so have pity on me!"

The fuck outta here. Every time you made me concede some stupid amount of retarded shit I warned you that going forward it would be the standard. We killed a conceded Ikatiar and you held the threat of a 10 day suspension over our head to get 3, yes 3, mobs that werent Ikatiar but much more saught after mobs PLUS the Ikatiars. You then decided to refuse my 2 Dozekar concession when we fucked up on that and wanted to force us to give you a Ruby tear AND 2 Dozekars.

I warned ya elfpal, you just weren't listening. Im not here to have pity on you when you fuck up and just blindly forget all the past times you have fucked me and my guild.

Next time, try listening to my warning instead of jerking off to that extra Ruby Tear you milked outta me.

See guys, lives in the past.

Vallaen
04-06-2018, 10:29 PM
How come when AM conceded 4 vulaks, AW only offered 2?

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Diamond offered the helmet after holding up loot award and to petition over the arms, Detoxx refused in /shout.

"Hey guys, we know we fucked up. Lets see what the loot is, see that its complete trash THEN lets take the one actual good piece of the 2 shitty ones and try to offer them the loot to resolve this situation!"

Good move there. Maybe if he offered the loot and the next 2 Vulaks, that would have been different. It was an insult to offer me a Hobarts helmet after u decided to take the other piece of loot.

Erati
04-06-2018, 10:33 PM
How come when AM conceded 4 vulaks, AW only offered 2?

AM never conceded 4. They offered 2 and said the agreement is over despite the agreement saying it was 4 owed when you fucked up plus killed mob.

We accepted two bc we wanted to move on from the failed agreement and werent trying to petition you guys.

Wonkie
04-06-2018, 10:34 PM
hobart is a living saint and ill not hear him ridiculed

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Maybe if you didnt rage block me on skype after calling me names (lol ironic I know, right?) we could have worked something out. All I said was I needed something more than 2 Vulaks for it the you raged and blocked me.

Just another example of your piss poor leadership setting up a possibility of a 40 day suspension instead of talking and trying to work something out.

Erati
04-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Maybe if you didnt rage block me on skype after calling me names (lol ironic I know, right?) we could have worked something out. All I said was I needed something more than 2 Vulaks for it the you raged and blocked me.

Just another example of your piss poor leadership setting up a possibility of a 40 day suspension instead of talking and trying to work something out.

You arnt blocked. You can freely message me.

I however will not negotiate with you any longer.

Maner
04-06-2018, 10:37 PM
Im out of town and operating exclusive on phone. I offered him Vulaks soon as I woke up and watched the incident bc I felt it was right thing to do as AM n AW literally just left off with a Vulak dispute we resolved tru concessions.

And you dont see how that looks? The one video that was supposed to destroy the allegations is still deleted on youtube. Officers at the time realized maybe they fucked up, even with just a low quality video, so they try and offer the loot 15 min later, after 1/2 of it was already taken, and 1/2 of the other guilds members have already logged without offering the next vulak? Then the next day after having ample time to watch the videos and even delete their counter evidence, you magically offer 2 vulaks.

Well you would end up missing 4-7 if you got suspended again, so maybe you should make the concession a little more meaningful than 2.

Why did you feel it was right? because you realize that you may very well eat another suspension for it?

Oh, can you show me where someone is forced to accept a half handed concession? Perhaps you should refrain from reminding people that half the loot had already been taken before anyone bothered to offer anything.

Even when you were forced to accept a concession, you still got more than just the loot on the body. Were you around for that?

Kye1709
04-06-2018, 10:39 PM

Also fuck most of y’all.

Can I have your beads?

Detoxx
https://i.imgur.com/wX2XWz0.png?1

You message me when you want to swallow your pride and work it out like adults instead of raging. Until then, ill assume you're not interested in that.

Argh
Wasn't the last suspension for not being able to reach a deal over concessions? Bold strategy.

Fragged
04-06-2018, 10:40 PM

Wait I'm confused, does Awakeneds leadership acknowledge they were wrong to kill Vulak?

I could have sworn I just read some massive Awakened officer sponsored meltdown victim card thread somewhere stating the opposite?

HalasHermit
04-06-2018, 10:41 PM

"Hey guys, we know we fucked up. Lets see what the loot is, see that its complete trash THEN lets take the one actual good piece of the 2 shitty ones and try to offer them the loot to resolve this situation!"

Good move there. Maybe if he offered the loot and the next 2 Vulaks, that would have been different. It was an insult to offer me a Hobarts helmet after u decided to take the other piece of loot.

1. We did loot as we normally do when a dragon dies, soon as Diamond saw the HD version he said hold up on loot? Nothing abnormal about that.

2. As others have said, I haven't ever seen AM drop a mob mid pull when we have asked so why would our pull team? /shrug

3. P99 raid rules are dumb, people need to chill the fuck out about grievances years past (looking at everyone here).

4. Let the A/A/PS/Europa/AG Raquet at Stormfeather prove that we can in fact, not always be dicks to each other.

trite
04-06-2018, 10:42 PM

No one decided, if you could stop acting like yourself for a second, someone would've told you that bids were taken instantly and the people deciding to give up the loot couldn't give the order not to loot the ams in time. At that point the order was given, people were like "woops , guess we'll have to petition them." Maybe if you had said "ok, well you looted the arms and I dont like arms anyway, I want the next two Vulaks", but you had been acting like yourself and already telling people stuff like "it's too late, you had your chance" way before that point...you're too hot blooded... also stop calling people "simple" lol ...saw a screenshot of that being your only response to a reasonable question from breaken awhile back, have to shake my head when i see it on this thread as well ...is that like your thing...calling people simple when they try and use logic and reason?

Fragged
Must have been my imagination. Thanks for owning up to it Eratani.

<3

Mud
https://i.imgur.com/wX2XWz0.png?1

You message me when you want to swallow your pride and work it out like adults instead of raging. Until then, ill assume you're not interested in that.

Too funny.

Pezy
04-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Why does Vulak drop that helmet did he even go to Hogwarts?

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 10:44 PM
No one decided, if you could stop acting like yourself for a second, someone would've told you that bids were taken instantly and the people deciding to give up the loot couldn't give the order not to loot the ams in time. At that point the order was given, people were like "woops , guess we'll have to petition them." Maybe if you had said "ok, well you looted the arms and I dont like arms anyway, I want the next two Vulaks", but you had been acting like yourself and already telling people stuff like "it's too late, you had your chance" way before that point...you're too hot blooded... also stop calling people "simple" lol ...saw a screenshot of that being your only response to a reasonable question from breaken awhile back, have to shake my head when i see it on this thread as well ...is that like your thing...calling people simple when they try and use logic and reason?

Logic and reason? Heres some logic and reason for you...

Diamondfist tells the guild "Hey guys, im looking at a fraps here where we possibly made a huge mistake and were going to hold off on taking tells on loot until we see whats going on"

Whew, man that was a tough one. Real brain-buster. At that point it was nearly 25 mins you had to look at and review the fraps. Instead, Diamond wanted to go fraps himself doing some weird ass dance in the north door to go ahead prove exactly nothing. Another example of solid leadership decisions.

Maner
04-06-2018, 10:47 PM
1. We did loot as we normally do when a dragon dies, soon as Diamond saw the HD version he said hold up on loot? Nothing abnormal about that.

2. As others have said, I haven't ever seen AM drop a mob mid pull when we have asked so why would our pull team? /shrug

3. P99 raid rules are dumb, people need to chill the fuck out about grievances years past (looking at everyone here).

4. Let the A/A/PS/Europa/AG Raquet at Stormfeather prove that we can in fact, not always be dicks to each other.

Except there was a chance that the kill would have to be conceded so why even allow bids to be taken? Why not say something like, "go ahead and kill it but hold off on loot until we figure this out", I guess that would require your officers to at least be semi intelligent.

Erati
04-06-2018, 10:48 PM
full convo this morning

https://imgur.com/a/rpUYv

and I accepted your contact again, never had any plans to block.

Detoxx
04-06-2018, 10:50 PM
This is why we had to take the time to review it...

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268709

If you got a day suspension for every time you wrongfully blabbered out "CONCDED" in shout or to one of our officers/others before you'd be way over 30 days.

Let's not beat around the bush... you saw an opportunity to step on our throats when we were down and you're doing everything possible to take advantage of it. Even contesting a vindi.

Thing is here I wasnt wrong. What really is going on here is you took an extreme ass whoopin in ToV killing exactly one mob (that we conceded) and you were willing to do anything to make sure you got Vulak to try and save your guild. Dont spin it on me as you have been hit with crying wolf bullshit too.

I dont have to kill your guild, your leaders do it for me by making these retarded decisions and never learning from their mistakes. Smarten up, boys. 1 or 2 extra Vulaks isnt worth the 7-8 you lose from a 40 day PLUS the 7-8 of everything else. This math seems sound to me.

Wonkie
04-06-2018, 10:51 PM
trying to kill vindi is now being spun as stepping on AW's throats

guilds over pack it up kids

Fragged
04-06-2018, 10:53 PM
This is why we had to take the time to review it...

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268709

If you got a day suspension for every time you wrongfully blabbered out "CONCDED" in shout or to one of our officers/others before you'd be way over 30 days.

Let's not beat around the bush... you saw an opportunity to step on our throats when we were down and you're doing everything possible to take advantage of it. Even contesting a vindi.

Alright so, since you had a safety net in case we were wrong (AM would thus be hit with crying wolf). It took you longer, because logic?

Anyhoo funny you mention that suspension. Yall had tracker FTE but we couldn't prove it and when asked it was a request for a consession, Kluwen answered confirming.. as he needed to confirm with the rest of us after reviewing if we could prove your tracker FTE. Which we couldn't. And you didn't concede and we technically never even asked you to.

Painting a picture here of Awakened leadership condoning cheating, these past years. As when telling Hijal to keep quiet. In this case not only proceeding to kill the mob with tracker FTE but also getting Aftermath suspended for taking Kluwens "confirming" out of context.

=(