PDA

View Full Version : <Thunderdome> recruiting.

Pages : [1] 2

Aesop
09-05-2016, 06:33 PM
First and foremost Thunderdome is a community. We function both as a raiding guild, and as red99's only leveling guild.

Our raid force is very capable: we have killed Derakor the Vindicator, Dracoliche, Trakanon, VS (and other Kubark dragons) -- we do HoT (we are on dragon faction, but we do +6 necks as needed). We do other planar raids, including Sky. We can do most epics -- we've completed countless epics for our members.

We are fairly casual, and we welcome other like-minded people. Groups daily, guild jewelcrafter and many other crafters, lots of porters (small server though, many times the porters are busy with their own stuff).

Priority for recruitment is bards, clerics, warriors, monks, rogues and wizards. All others are welcome however.

Who are you?

Self sufficient -- red is not easy and we're not gonna baby you. This doesn't mean we won't help you, but you should be self sufficient. We don't like drama queens or kings. You need to be a good human being, we're not overly PC in this guild but if you are a real life Nazi and can't stop dropping the n-bomb in ooc then you won't like this guild.

If you suck at EQ and PVP, don't worry we can help with that. We're not elitist --

Ask any member for an officer in game, we have many. My name is Rumblebum, and if I am available I will be happy to come and invite you wherever you may be.

Kirban
09-06-2016, 02:56 PM
What level is the minimum required?

Lauka
09-07-2016, 12:04 AM
Rumblebum is our new leader, <Thunderdome> is in good hands!

For Kirban - there is no minimum level requirement.

georgie
09-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Nice, HoT. That's more than I can say for epidemic.

Aesop
09-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Always recruiting, always open.

Guild so good all the other guilds keep alts in <Thunderdome>.

Ready to make the jump from blue? Tired of the grind? Interested in the chillest Discord around? Tired of having to pledge your allegiance to the Führer?

Welcome to the Thunderdome!

justsearles1
09-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Hey im installing p99 right now after a long break. I was in TD before so I probably am still tagged. 45 WE druid named "Treehugging" if I remember the name right...Hope to see you guys tonight and hopefully get in a mid 40s group

Aesop
09-16-2016, 11:41 AM
hey man, welcome back I remember you! I think we currently have a group in your range too.

syztem
09-16-2016, 10:51 PM
prob one of the best new guilds for a person to join, epics get worked out. shit gets killed. we raid maybe 2-3 nights a week, sometimes if we have a ton of people on bored with a night off, we'll come up with something to do like knock out some epic fights, or raid something for spells/exp group. You won't be getting ntov loot, but its great for people who are either already decked out, or want to start out without daily raids in tov/kael etc.

could use a full time bard, more rogues etc. anything is welcome though.

Aesop
09-22-2016, 08:59 PM
Lost a few people to WoW's new expansion but still chugging along! Looking for main warriors, bards, clerics, rogues, monks, wizards. All other classes welcome though, we don't discriminate (as much as our raid leader would like us too lol).

The best community on red bar none! Good daytime crew (could use more though, definitely be nice to have some earlier raids).

we raid late-ish for the most part, come join us!

Kevynne
10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
would bump for lauka
he a pal

Heebo
10-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Of course

Trollkarlen
10-07-2016, 06:43 AM
I do a lot of very advanced PvPing. Is that frowned upon?

Aesop
10-07-2016, 02:38 PM
we don't mind pvping, you seem to dabble mostly in green text though karlen. any comment?

Trollkarlen
10-07-2016, 03:08 PM
It is true that when I am not doing advanced pvp I try to be something of an educator. I have been likened to a messiah but I would not go that far myself. I am very humble about my work.

TheDuck
10-07-2016, 05:26 PM
bump, i told u what would happen after i left/kicked. (not a troll this is related 100% to the guild, i was kicked from)

iiNGloriouS
10-07-2016, 05:41 PM
I mean it wasn't you or related to anything about you that ruined tdome.

It was inviting Zechariah. Guy kills willpower without trying.

Kevynne
10-08-2016, 11:55 AM
I mean it wasn't you or related to anything about you that ruined tdome.

It was inviting Zechariah. Guy kills willpower without trying.

hi there aloha i hope i see you in season 2, was fun fighting you at gfay/lfay zl

Aesop
10-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Thunderdome still recruiting.

Bards, Warriors, and as always clerics. We have good clerics, all pretty decked too.

We retain clerics because we're not a bag of assholes.

Not perfect though, if you think you can contribute to an already great community and help bring us to the next level hit up an officer in game:

Rumblebum, Mleh, Rurdsandwich, Zechariah, Ogrok, Cimarron and for as long as he's still around Avomon.

Pumpedup
10-10-2016, 02:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lldvieR.jpg

Charmbreak
10-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Miraclegro/Gnomegrown PST plz

iiNGloriouS
10-10-2016, 07:59 PM
hi there aloha i hope i see you in season 2, was fun fighting you at gfay/lfay zl

That pvp was always fast and fun sad I didn't get to play more :/ hopefully it's going to be popping but I think zek will be just as dead.

Aesop
10-16-2016, 01:39 AM
always recruiting, best community on the box.

if you're in the game for loot, you know where to go. if you are only capable of breathing through your mouth-hole then you know where to go.

cool and normal? casual? still want to raid and kill content?

Thunderdome.

TacoSmasher
10-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Raids have high level of bergers so I stopped logging in. I miss the days of gongshows cool and calm attitude in the face of warmbodies chain wiping us to trash in ntov.

as well leadership decided to be total cucks and ally with other guilds "for pvp" cause "current year" rather than remain a sovereign entity.

tl;dr slightly high sodium levels. i will be norrath's new george soros backing team fungus men

Aesop
10-17-2016, 05:24 PM
We're not allied with anyone. Sorry your sodium levels spiked.

TacoSmasher
10-17-2016, 05:29 PM
I mean i guess i misunderstood when epidemics ts info was posted to chat and people were asked to join for the pvp.

nothing personal rumble, u a good dude. if anything these power plays got me feelin more free than ever, bless u

Aesop
10-17-2016, 10:10 PM
Yeah, people were free to go join them for the pvp.

It's not an alliance, as a matter of fact any kind of alliance with the 'billies got vetoed on account of them being terrible human beings.

However, I can't stop people from joining in on the pvp like that, not like <Apex> has been friendly to us at all.

Thunderdome still Thunderdome, when the people in Tempest get bored and leave the 'billies helpless again we'll still be around, and we will never join them. Fuck they've been trying to merge with us for months. You know what they say about a 'billy scorned though.

Aesop
10-17-2016, 10:15 PM
I guess I shouldn't talk shit about rural people. I grew up rural, my family is rural, my people are rural. I honestly believe everything you do matters, even in a video game. Hence why I don't associate with them.

But when you live with apes, as we all do on red99 it's hard to stay clean.

Plus even Sithen is a child of God.

Odann
10-17-2016, 10:42 PM
I guess I shouldn't talk shit about rural people. I grew up rural, my family is rural, my people are rural. I honestly believe everything you do matters, even in a video game. Hence why I don't associate with them.

But when you live with apes, as we all do on red99 it's hard to stay clean.

Plus even Sithen is a child of God.

I like you Rumble.

But get real, the Dome is no longer the Dome. Zechariah is the RL so I think that's about as far away from being the Dome as it gets. I'll pras you for keeping it going though.

Lauka probably made the right choice handing you the reigns but you have made some missteps.

Aesop
10-17-2016, 11:41 PM
Yeah, we've discussed that at guild meetings. Thunderdome hasn't been "Thunderdome" in a long time. I don't know if that is a good thing, or a bad thing in the long run.

Zech does a good job of leading raids, no one was doing it before. He is also a good guy despite his racial handicap (http://www.tzr.io/yarn-clip/0a0d836f-f895-4a6b-a6ae-62f73f1edc6a).

Thunderdome kills Trak, VS, VP (ok so only one dragon so far but), we run Halls of Testing regularly. We hold our own in pvp (fucking stomped <Epidemic>'s dicks into the dirt every time it's been guild v guild, they know it too, their little elf pride can't handle the truth though), we fight Apex even though we don't always win.

Did the server need Thunderdome to become its own entity and become the third guild?

I don't like Epidemic, but I think it should continue to exist. The server needs a guild for all the rejects. Apex is the guild for the loot hungry warm bodies, and the hardcore raiders. Thunderdome has been the home for the leveling noobies, and the casuals. Ask Zechariah how frustrating it is to be the raid leader for a bunch of casuals.

I don't know, maybe it was a mistake to try and turn Thunderdome into something more than it was but it's been a hell of a ride and a lot of fun. We have a lot of cool people in this guild and we've accomplished a lot in our time. Certainly helped along by old Empire (thx guys) -- but name the guild on this server who hasn't benefited from their geared characters.

Anyhow, TLDR.

<Thunderdome> recruiting. Always recruiting.

3,000 members strong on a 100 person box and still recruiting.

Ragnaros
10-17-2016, 11:47 PM
luv tdome they have a wild side you just have to get to know

Buhbuh
10-18-2016, 01:21 AM
I honestly believe everything you do matters, even in a video game. Hence why I don't associate with them.

Pumpedup
10-18-2016, 02:00 PM
theres nothing wrong with teaming up with epidemic once in a while to do bigger stuff

both guilds are 10 people shy away from doing half of velious mobs and contesting apex very hard

its about fun, best thing you can do is get rid of your toxing members

mleh / rurd / cutter

can still pvp and keep it sporty

TacoSmasher
10-18-2016, 02:31 PM
theres nothing wrong with teaming up with epidemic once in a while to do bigger stuff

both guilds are 10 people shy away from doing half of velious mobs and contesting apex very hard

its about fun, best thing you can do is get rid of your toxing members

mleh / rurd / cutter

can still pvp and keep it sporty

how are you going to call anyone toxic after ridiculing the death of another player for weeks in game and on the forums.

vouss
10-18-2016, 02:37 PM
Tomato on a vacation after getting his box bodied by me over and over. He would resort to calling me a faggot in ooc then waiting for me to leave so he could keep box'ing and calling other people faggots. Thank god he cant log in anymore

Qtip
10-18-2016, 02:55 PM
Tomato on a vacation after getting his box bodied by me over and over. He would resort to calling me a faggot in ooc then waiting for me to leave so he could keep box'ing and calling other people faggots. Thank god he cant log in anymore

Fuck back to pokemon and kirby dreamland boy.

Pumpedup
10-18-2016, 03:37 PM

This is a thunderdome recruitment thread

my message was relative to their guild and i have no idea why you would put this here

but in response, all you did was fear my pet while i was afk then bash me while im trying to gate and HT when low

you are a big joke here and have been trying to make a name for yourself from the start

you are pathetic on as many levels as cutter

TacoSmasher
10-18-2016, 03:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3GsyCdC.gif
http://i.imgur.com/TsdwMg8.png
http://i.imgur.com/9rVzCnW.gif

HippoNipple
10-18-2016, 04:10 PM
What I got from this is that Tomato is always afk while casting gate over and over and he never wins.

vouss
10-18-2016, 04:54 PM
Dude is super toxic for the server and very bad at the game!

Pumpedup
10-18-2016, 05:18 PM
cool gif, how much did you pay for riding?

TacoSmasher
10-18-2016, 05:36 PM
cool gif, how much did you pay for riding?

it cost me two polite asks and my request for access granted

Ragnaros
10-18-2016, 05:38 PM
id love to buy riding ( a drink )
please pm me

Aesop
10-18-2016, 08:21 PM
love you guys.

http://i.imgur.com/mPKqx.gif

hatelore
10-18-2016, 08:36 PM
pumped sat there and trained us over and over in seb, while two boxing his cleric. and he talks about toxic, gtfo this thread dawg. u must be high.

Dimmestsalmon
10-19-2016, 08:07 AM
What classes are you looking for thinking about taking the plunge into red again

Aesop
10-19-2016, 12:28 PM
whatever you wanna play honestly, we work with whatever.

blammo
10-19-2016, 05:35 PM
GRIXUS

CURE SHIELD

CYREN

DO THE MATH

Damn
10-19-2016, 06:18 PM
GRIXUS

CURE SHIELD

CYREN

DO THE MATH

I'll make sure this makes the guild Motd for justice

Dimmestsalmon
10-19-2016, 08:36 PM
I made a halfling warrior Jamgee if I can get an invite whenever an officer is available or do I need to apply

Aesop
10-20-2016, 12:02 PM
We'll find you man.

Good halfling warrior, we've been needing one of those to replace the two we've lost.

Semmysosa
10-27-2016, 11:00 AM
I'm headed to the store, brb.

Aesop
10-31-2016, 03:11 AM
This guy, said he was heading to the store. Haven't seen him since.

Where you at Semmy.

Lasher
10-31-2016, 05:49 AM
OMW back from store too

Aesop
10-31-2016, 06:44 AM
Get me one of those tallboy Mtn Dews while ur there

Charmbreak
10-31-2016, 08:03 AM
Lots of homies just gettin back from the store. TD still here, still crootin. Gettin close to makin big plays on this 12 pop soivah.

Send a tell to an officer in game

Aesop
10-31-2016, 11:38 AM
10x that primetime bro. TEN TIMES TWELVE.

Aesop
11-01-2016, 08:12 PM
reported for trolling guild recruitment post, rest in piss.

hatelore
11-02-2016, 10:48 AM
tell us wut u rly think plehve.

TheDuck
11-03-2016, 04:28 AM
is it trolling if its true?

Aesop
11-03-2016, 06:59 PM
you know what they say about a pastry scorned

Aesop
11-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Guild Resources: From Art To Science

One area in which Thunderdome has deployed predictive analytics with great efficacy is Guild Resources (GR). For a long time, identifying talent gaps and choosing the most suitable candidate was more of an art than a science. Recruitment officers would review credentials, connect with references and put prospects through multiple (often redundant) rounds of interviews. In the end, though, many decisions would be made primarily on intuition and gut feelings. Today, guilds can draw from a much more sophisticated toolbox.

Recruitment officers are long accustomed to using analytics to spot deficiencies in their current raidforces — looking at the past to try to create a better future, which necessarily entails using possibly outdated and stale information. But solving problems after the fact keeps GR in reactive mode.

The new imperative for guilds is to use predictive software to make the most of real-time data to identify challenges before they even happen — mitigating the revolving-door effect and helping ensure that top performers stay on, for example. This is crucial because finding a replacement for an active raider who departs can cost a guild more than that person’s annual DKP — a fact with consequences for a guilds dkp system, given red's 2016 average turnover rate both with guild hopping and outright quitting the game.

Predicting how likely it is for player to depart is “critical given dropping unguilded numbers and growing demand for desirable or highly skilled raiders,” said Kilinitic. “In addition, onboarding processes for new guildmates can be costly, adding to the importance of retaining valued raiders.”

Say, for example, that analysis shows that raiders with advanced tactics in a certain field such as CH chains are prone to guild-hop, in response to strong market demand for their services. An GR department can then determine whether hiring people with those skillsets makes economic sense. Could recruiting candidates with no prior raid experience and subsequently training them deliver a better ROI than recruiting candidates who have the requisite experience but bring a long server history with them?

Aesop
11-07-2016, 05:35 AM
Using Data To Mold Career Players

But what can data-savvy officers do with guildies who already raid for a guild? Officers can now use analytics to proactively manage rosters. Armed with knowledge that a certain raider is likely to leave, someone from the company can approach him and offer him a role that the data shows is more likely to engage him in the long term.

Data sets for these purposes might start with basic information about guild history, level, raid experience and loot interests, all pulled from forumquesting and sites such as p1999 magelo on the wiki.

Then there’s information that a guild collects itself. This information might pertain to raid performance, guild engagement and character development, as well as to a guildie's achievements and the recognition he has earned for them. Obviously, the larger the data set, the easier it will be for the predictive analytics to make correlations.

The future of the red belongs to those who can best predict it — and those people will be the ones who have the data and know how to use it. We’re in an era of uncertainty, where guilds are under pressure to change rapidly and aggressively.

Recruitment officers and other C-suite inhabitants who know what’s good for them will learn to defer, or at least listen closely to, those people in the guild structure, in whatever capacity, who can see into the future — with dramatic effects for the bottom line.

hatelore
11-07-2016, 12:18 PM
I'm praying for you dawg, truely, I am.

Pumpedup
11-07-2016, 02:32 PM
you building a guild here bud or a corporation?

Videri
11-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Interesting. I never imagined a Halfling would read Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/workday/2016/08/16/3-uses-of-predictive-analytics/#76c8466a59cc
I suppose they are known to be resourceful. And they tend to surprise you.

Aesop
11-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Interesting. I never imagined a Halfling would read Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/workday/2016/08/16/3-uses-of-predictive-analytics/#76c8466a59cc
I suppose they are known to be resourceful. And they tend to surprise you.

I'll have you know Dmitry Sheynin is the pen-name Lendel Deeppockets uses when he writes for Forbes.

Lauka
11-08-2016, 01:42 PM
I think Halflings are masters of business - otherwise how could you explain a hobbit merchant setting up shop in Neriak, the City of Hate?

http://wiki.project1999.com/images/Npc_farlain_stonethrower.png

shokar
11-15-2016, 01:38 AM
Today thunderdome defeated <Apex>'s a team in even combat.

https://i.imgur.com/3juB2YU.jpg

georgie
11-15-2016, 03:17 AM
Pras server going up

Tune
11-15-2016, 06:36 AM
no..

pretty sure was something like 9v12

u you had maybe 2 yts in a long, long battle..

with lots of zonehoping and alts logging in after main died / plugged

6 healers vs none

fan D
11-15-2016, 06:44 AM
congratulations on another beatdown of Apex!

oricalum
11-15-2016, 09:23 AM
no..

6 healers vs none

Sorry u lost. U should consider writing short story novels. I bet u would be a good writer.

Heebo
11-15-2016, 11:28 AM
lol tune typing up line after line of excuses at 4:30am after getting his head smashed in v even numbers

HippoNipple
11-15-2016, 11:32 AM
no..

6 healers vs none

If this isn't a cry for help from Nizzar I don't know what is.

Aesop
11-15-2016, 12:34 PM
no..

6 healers vs none

don't hate guys, I sent him a PM and asked him to post an excuse.

Pumpedup
11-15-2016, 12:49 PM
be careful talking to tune guys he is an apex predator

Heebo
11-15-2016, 01:33 PM
no..

6 healers vs none

Wow, i thought it was even numbers but you're right, we were outnumbered 9 to 12.

[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] Players on EverQuest:
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] ---------------------------
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Rurdsandwich
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Colgale <Thunderdome>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Helenkeller <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Tobe <Friends>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Wombraider
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Kilinitic
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Reptoyd
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Jewc
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Awfal <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Greybeard
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [51 Disciple] Vegetables (Iksar)
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Leen <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Mirkuls <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Squats <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Heroic <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Dory <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Symbiotic <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Dangle
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Croup <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Deetz
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Drybone <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Yibz
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] There are 22 players in The Overthere.

[ANONYMOUS] Symbiotic <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Helenkeller <Apex> FLED LIKE A COWARDLY DOG
[ANONYMOUS] Dangle PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Drybone <Apex> FLED LIKE A COWARDLY DOG
[ANONYMOUS] Mirkuls <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Heroic <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Ldaan <Apex> KIA defeated by Tyranny <Thunderdome> in Toxxulia Forest!
[ANONYMOUS] Biggy <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Deetz PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Croup <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Dory <Apex> KIA defeated by Reptoyd <Thunderdome> in Skyfire Mountains!
[ANONYMOUS] Awfal <Apex> KIA defeated by Reptoyd <Thunderdome> in The Overthere!
[ANONYMOUS] Kinship <Apex> KIA defeated by Jewc <Thunderdome> in Skyfire Mountains!
[ANONYMOUS] Leen <Apex> FLED LIKE A COWARDLY DOG
[ANONYMOUS] Squats <Apex> FLED LIKE A COWARDLY DOG
[ANONYMOUS] Tatonka <Apex> PLUGGED

Pumpedup
11-15-2016, 01:58 PM
yall should tag vegetables, good lizard

Aesop
11-15-2016, 02:28 PM
I'd like to take a moment and point out my boy Buhbuh died like a man every time.

shokar
11-15-2016, 03:23 PM
We have the best healers dont we folks?

georgie
11-15-2016, 06:28 PM
Wish I was there

Salahdin
11-15-2016, 07:58 PM
Wow, i thought it was even numbers but you're right, we were outnumbered 9 to 12.

[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] Players on EverQuest:
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] ---------------------------
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Rurdsandwich
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Colgale <Thunderdome>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Helenkeller <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Tobe <Friends>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Wombraider
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Kilinitic
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Reptoyd
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Jewc
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Awfal <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Greybeard
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [51 Disciple] Vegetables (Iksar)
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Leen <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Mirkuls <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Squats <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Heroic <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Dory <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Symbiotic <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Dangle
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Croup <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Deetz
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Drybone <Apex>
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] [ANONYMOUS] Yibz
[Mon Nov 14 22:07:25 2016] There are 22 players in The Overthere.

[ANONYMOUS] Symbiotic <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Helenkeller <Apex> FLED LIKE A COWARDLY DOG
[ANONYMOUS] Dangle PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Drybone <Apex> FLED LIKE A COWARDLY DOG
[ANONYMOUS] Mirkuls <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Heroic <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Ldaan <Apex> KIA defeated by Tyranny <Thunderdome> in Toxxulia Forest!
[ANONYMOUS] Biggy <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Deetz PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Croup <Apex> PLUGGED
[ANONYMOUS] Dory <Apex> KIA defeated by Reptoyd <Thunderdome> in Skyfire Mountains!
[ANONYMOUS] Awfal <Apex> KIA defeated by Reptoyd <Thunderdome> in The Overthere!
[ANONYMOUS] Kinship <Apex> KIA defeated by Jewc <Thunderdome> in Skyfire Mountains!
[ANONYMOUS] Leen <Apex> FLED LIKE A COWARDLY DOG
[ANONYMOUS] Squats <Apex> FLED LIKE A COWARDLY DOG
[ANONYMOUS] Tatonka <Apex> PLUGGED

yikes, that's <apex>'s biggest hitters there on that list.
I'd be making excuses too if I lost vrs 9 Kunark geared toons.
But then again it's literally the OG Nilhlium core so it makes sense.

Tune
11-16-2016, 05:20 PM
lol fiction can be fun

u are forgetting brobb on 3 toons
ogrok
pantsu + alts
cimmarron
Miguel
Zaro
Cyren
Semmy
Mleh

yikes u guys had like 21 + alts logging in after death

i mean cmon u dont have to lie in elf sim

shokar
11-16-2016, 05:24 PM
lol fiction can be fun

ogrok
pantsu + alts
cimmarron
Miguel
Zaro
Cyren
Semmy
Mleh

https://i.imgur.com/JdhF44f.png

Tune
11-16-2016, 05:27 PM
Lol u dont think i have my fair share of zaros ?

numbers are numbers and i caught ya gud =)

Aesop
11-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Tune's fevered pixel rotted brain is literally telling him lies to justify the loss.

Semmysosa
11-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Lord Vader must die.

If you are sick of the pixel life, join the rebellion.

You are not just a number on a DKP chart.

All hail <Thunderdome>!

ducktv
11-16-2016, 06:12 PM
Tune's fevered pixel rotted brain is literally telling him lies to justify the loss.

he hasn't logged off in like 7 months. it's real dark actually.

Heebo
11-16-2016, 07:50 PM
lol fiction can be fun

ogrok
pantsu + alts
cimmarron
Miguel
Zaro
Cyren
Semmy
Mleh

Are you trying to say that you had less members because all your Zaros plugged out and we swapped characters?

??

???

:confused::confused::confused:

Pumpedup
11-16-2016, 09:11 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=23936&type=sigpic&dateline=1474146495

Aesop
11-16-2016, 09:54 PM
snake is an appropriate logo. plus it demonstrates Tune doesn't know what an Apex predator is he just likes how it sounds.

Pumpedup
11-16-2016, 10:00 PM
his T is so low by now im sure he is wearing panties like run level 0, fandango and xaanka

vouss
11-16-2016, 10:53 PM
I was there on miguel attacking both sides probably more thunderdome then apex but yeah Tune, he will spin what ever story he wants to justify 16 hour days the last 4 months

Heebo
11-22-2016, 12:54 PM
Dunking apex predators nightly with nothing but skeans and dreams.

http://i.imgur.com/xWwf7PK.jpg

LayedOut
11-22-2016, 10:19 PM
nice to see pvp happening again. room for a ranger?

Aesop
11-23-2016, 01:07 PM
we got Apex pretty rustled. It's been fun, should probably stop before Tune has a stroke at the gym.

Aesop
11-23-2016, 01:34 PM
he's got tiny balls and sucks down whey protein the way your mom sucks down albumin.

He's the king of Planet Fitness

He's the top-middle of the food chain Apex predator.

Tune, the hero red99 needed.

(Thunderdome 'crootin)

Damn
11-27-2016, 02:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pdZRwqB.jpg

The blue bombers

Want to do more with less?

Dont want to cuck on a cleric for a guitar playing meathead?

Want to discuss science with real scientists?

Join the cause now

Thunderdome recruiting bards rogues wizards clerics

Send a tell to Ogrok Zechariah Kilinitic Pantsu Maaraq and Rumblebum to join today

Gzaz
11-27-2016, 05:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pdZRwqB.jpg

The blue bombers

Want to do more with less?

Dont want to cuck on a cleric for a guitar playing meathead?

Want to discuss science with real scientists?

Join the cause now

Thunderdome recruiting bards rogues wizards clerics

Send a tell to Ogrok Zechariah Kilinitic Pantsu Maaraq and Rumblebum to join today
Shit guild .......... Zechariah the Jew office lolololololil ask him if he wants to buy a myro bp

georgie
11-27-2016, 11:33 AM
Glad some smart people decided to put the Kool-Aid down and take a stab at something real. It was long overdue.

Best of luck, pals.

Aesop
11-28-2016, 12:27 AM
Gzaz doesn't like us: couldn't ask for a more shining endorsement.

<Thunderdome> recruiting. We're actually recruiting any level/class but we do need rogues/bards/wizards/clerics (and even a couple warriors).

Red_Messiah
11-28-2016, 01:21 AM
Good rogues can really make a difference

Charmbreak
11-28-2016, 01:50 AM
Good rogues can really make a difference

We have the best rogues, don't we folks?

Meep
11-29-2016, 05:32 AM
I don't log in often but proud to be a member of this fine institution.

Aesop
12-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Always recruiting, all levels and classes are welcome.

Ragnaros
12-19-2016, 02:34 PM
Always recruiting, all levels and classes are welcome.

plz tell karsten im sorry so i can join

iiNGloriouS
12-19-2016, 02:39 PM
I get kicked from TDome discord? U WANA FITE ME BOUT IT ZECH? I JUST WANNA SAY SHALOM TO THE BOYS

Quiet
12-19-2016, 03:59 PM
Spy

shokar
12-19-2016, 04:07 PM
Amnesty for dragnaros

Ragnaros
12-19-2016, 04:21 PM
Amnesty for dragnaros

AzzarTheGod
12-19-2016, 05:01 PM
He's a bad motha let him in

georgie
12-19-2016, 05:05 PM
Zech let rag in.

Damn
12-19-2016, 05:30 PM
I get kicked from TDome discord? U WANA FITE ME BOUT IT ZECH? I JUST WANNA SAY SHALOM TO THE BOYS

Wut somebody kicked you?

Get on later and ill restore your perms

iiNGloriouS
12-20-2016, 03:01 PM
I would've guessed. I didn't leave this time. Unless it was a temporary invite.

Either way, ill be on discord later today.

GradnerLives
12-20-2016, 05:22 PM
SHALOM TO ALL THE BOIS

Ragnaros
12-20-2016, 07:36 PM
He's a bad motha let him in

Rick Sanchez
12-21-2016, 08:40 PM
naw, funny how everyone wants in the dome now.

Jazzy
12-22-2016, 09:59 AM
Goddd i just lulled remembering the time the real original TD rolled on CS in hate and tore us a new one

Goog times

Charmbreak
12-22-2016, 12:12 PM
What time are people coming by to say SHALOM TO THE BOIS? Just wanna be ready

Qtip
12-22-2016, 01:14 PM
Bump for my thunder buddy's.

blammo
12-22-2016, 09:08 PM
the guild is shit

sorry ur shit

SIKE

Odann
12-22-2016, 09:11 PM
Goddd i just lulled remembering the time the real original TD rolled on CS in hate and tore us a new one

Goog times

Namaste, Scum pals. To be fair, yall rolled right back in raped us real goog. Then rezzed and we killed some bosses. Like real Red players do.

<Thunderscum> had a real chance. Too bad the box went to shit when Gardur left.

Pras <Casual Dome>

blammo
12-22-2016, 09:15 PM
yeah gardur made a huge impact for sure

Gardur
12-22-2016, 09:21 PM
I've ascended to pixel nirvana. Gave my toons and gear away and quit for goog.

Thanks for kind words and well wishes.

Still like u even though ur being sarcastic as fuck.

Odann
12-22-2016, 09:59 PM
I've ascended to pixel nirvana. Gave my toons and gear away and quit for goog.

Thanks for kind words and well wishes.

Me? Naw. Box literally went to shit when Scum disbanded. Was p bad before but all was lost after.

Gardur
12-22-2016, 10:48 PM
Me? Naw. Box literally went to shit when Scum disbanded. Was p bad before but all was lost after.

Slather aka blammo

iiNGloriouS
12-23-2016, 12:11 AM
What time are people coming by to say SHALOM TO THE BOIS? Just wanna be ready

Oh I'm around. I forgot to msg zechariah the other day to get a reinvite. I'll pop in b4 xmas

I'm also pretty sure I left the chat in a drunk stupor.

Damn
12-23-2016, 04:24 AM
Oh I'm around. I forgot to msg zechariah the other day to get a reinvite. I'll pop in b4 xmas

I'm also pretty sure I left the chat in a drunk stupor.

you can come say shalom to the boys anytime pal

just msg me

blammo
12-23-2016, 09:14 AM
this isn't slathar

this is Beastagor

Gardur
12-23-2016, 01:32 PM

blammo
12-23-2016, 02:57 PM
what're u going to do about it?

give me ur info so i can add it to my EQ wealth

Gardur
12-23-2016, 04:21 PM
He's talking to me u fuck.

I gave my pixels to my pals.

shokar
12-27-2016, 03:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PXZFNZx.jpg

Join today. Loots and good times await.

Dazed
12-27-2016, 03:53 AM
A+ photo

georgie
12-27-2016, 04:30 AM
casual scum really held the server together

Damn
12-27-2016, 04:31 AM

Join our cause today

Felt good winning pve and pvp with my best pals ogrok and blueflower(apex wiped with 35 to pd in velious)

Recruiting Rogues Monks Clerics and Bards

Send tells to Zechariah/Ogrok/Kilinitic/Rumblebum/Akujin/Cimarron to become a part of our extended family

(Ps tune hid under the bridge in vp for 15 minutes during mass pvp)

Swish
12-27-2016, 05:59 AM
(Ps tune hid under the bridge in vp for 15 minutes during mass pvp)

Is this true?

Uuruk
12-27-2016, 10:19 AM
good god

SamwiseRed
12-27-2016, 01:47 PM

who bought novus?

shokar
12-27-2016, 06:27 PM
he made me harm touch myself earlier. But I proc'd Yaulp on his corpse at the end of the night.

http://i.imgur.com/L2Ie6r8.jpg

Salahdin
12-27-2016, 07:48 PM
Join our cause today

Felt good winning pve and pvp with my best pals ogrok and blueflower(apex wiped with 35 to pd in velious)

Recruiting Rogues Monks Clerics and Bards

Send tells to Zechariah/Ogrok/Kilinitic/Rumblebum/Akujin/Cimarron to become a part of our extended family

This post makes me want 2 log in.

But game 2 addictive

Uuruk
12-27-2016, 07:49 PM
Is ogrok that guy that got griefed off the server while Empire was in reign?

Salahdin
12-27-2016, 07:50 PM
Is ogrok that guy that got griefed off the server while Empire was in reign?

Ogrok's left pinky is a better player than you ever will be.

Uuruk
12-27-2016, 08:06 PM
^^^ this guy still responds to me

LOL DENIED

Salahdin
12-27-2016, 09:15 PM
Hi uruuk. That hi is for when you press "show hiden message".

Sorry you're triggered.

Uuruk
12-27-2016, 09:17 PM
^^^ this guy still responds to me

LOL DENIED

Xaanka
12-29-2016, 08:29 AM
his T is so low by now im sure he is wearing panties like run level 0, fandango and xaanka

late, but accurate post
free bump

Uuruk
12-29-2016, 09:16 AM
Pumped sacrificed himself for one good chortle. I won't miss the guy but I got a good laugh.

Charmbreak
12-29-2016, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the bumps yawl, TD still here. Still crootin. Most of our activities include petitioning Tune. Making sure Vulak never dies. Accepting former prison inmates, rogues, clerics, bards

Heebo
12-29-2016, 12:03 PM
Had a great time last night smashing Master of the Guard with 8 (and no Shaman!)

http://i.imgur.com/GBObCpy.jpg

Grats to Heroic on Primal Velium Spear (http://wiki.project1999.com/Primal_Velium_Spear)!

http://i.imgur.com/c5OoUre.jpg

Thunderdome recruiting.

Damn
12-29-2016, 01:00 PM
Had a great time last night smashing Master of the Guard with 8 (and no Shaman!)

Grats to Heroic on Primal Velium Spear (http://wiki.project1999.com/Primal_Velium_Spear)!

Thunderdome recruiting.

What a blast it was with 8 of my best pals downing master and getting heroic his primal

Join td today where officers wont get primals on 8 alts before you get one on your day 1 of the guild main

Uuruk
12-29-2016, 01:11 PM
What a blast it was with 8 of my best pals downing master and getting heroic his primal

Join td today where officers wont get primals on 8 alts before you get one on your day 1 of the guild main

2017 and posting screenshots from content people were beating in 2015.

Kringe

Ragnaros
12-29-2016, 01:48 PM
2017 and posting screenshots from content people were beating in 2015.

Kringe

above poster cucked on a cleric and got kicked after guild realized nobody liked him
cringe

Uuruk
12-29-2016, 01:52 PM
above poster cucked on a cleric and got kicked after guild realized nobody liked him
cringe

You are playing red99 in 2017. I quit in 2015.

You are the one getting cucked

Ragnaros
12-29-2016, 01:58 PM
You are playing red99 in 2017. I quit in 2015.

You are the one getting cucked

incorrect, i log on one hour a week to cuck idiots like you from raiding thus ruining their experience and wasting their time.

Uuruk
12-29-2016, 02:02 PM
incorrect, i log on one hour a week to cuck idiots like you from raiding thus ruining their experience and wasting their time.

How are you ruining anything for me? I literally don't log in to a dead server.

There are more people at McDonald's down the street than ded99 currently.

Ragnaros
12-29-2016, 02:04 PM
you had 100% ra till you were guild removed on a dead server ( pathetic)

Uuruk
12-29-2016, 02:04 PM
you had 100% ra till you were guild removed on a dead server ( pathetic)

That is false.

Ragnaros
12-29-2016, 02:06 PM
everything is true
i also remember my 3rd grade teacher and the principal of my elementary school
hope this helps

Uuruk
12-29-2016, 02:08 PM
everything is true
i also remember my 3rd grade teacher and the principal of my elementary school
hope this helps

So like 3 years ago?

Ragnaros
12-29-2016, 02:17 PM
So like 3 years ago?

i dont get how calling someone young is an insult
" LOL your 20, I SURE SHOWED YOU!!"
sorry your in your mid 30s and dealing with obesity
:D

Outer
12-29-2016, 03:00 PM

Thunderdome recruiting.

Good work !

Uuruk
01-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Hearing reports that Ragnaros got extremely rustled when being called out for being a virgin.

krazyGlue
01-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Hearing reports that Ragnaros got extremely rustled when being called out for being a virgin.

Let's be real . You don't have any friends to receive any reports from

Ragnaros
01-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Sorry you are in your twenties and dealing with virginity, still.

GOTEM

ive literally had sex with over 30 females from the age of 13 to 19, all while playing sports and everquest 20 hours a day
sorry you lost..really I'm sorry
edit: from 3 different continents too, can you say the same?

shokar
01-01-2017, 07:40 PM
i am currently in this guild

Uuruk
01-01-2017, 08:45 PM
GOTEM.

Sorry u never lost

AHAHHAAHA I GET IT

SORRY RAG YOU NEVER LOST YOUR VIRGINTY

Outer
01-01-2017, 10:54 PM
He meant it the way he said it. Got a problem?

bestovv
01-02-2017, 11:40 PM
ive literally had sex with over 30 females from the age of 13 to 19, all while playing sports and everquest 20 hours a day

http://i.imgur.com/11ISoyz.jpg

Uuruk
01-03-2017, 12:01 AM
lol

Rhuobhe
01-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Ragnaros has not yet felt a woman's warmth

Swish
01-04-2017, 08:23 AM

http://i.imgur.com/cMxRDMc.jpg

Still R99's best rogue though.

Tassador
01-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Voted no ...

shokar
01-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Bump

Damn
01-10-2017, 01:34 AM
https://i.imgur.com/MYtaM7Y.jpg

Grats pantsu on robe of the azure sky volos on spear of constriction and kilinitic on robe of the spring

Pd/silverwing/Xygoz down to 20 td with 30 apex in the zone

It felt good awarding one of my best pals blueflower a robe like he gave me when i was a young iksar

We simply cannot stop winning

Send tells to Zechariah/Ogrok/Yibz/Cimarron/Maaraq/Kilinitic to stop being a cog in tunes sick pixel machine today

shokar
01-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Thanks to all the dome pals who went on Phara Dar's Wild ride with me today. That was some of the most immersive maneuvering I've ever been a part of.

It is pretty comical that I was part of a loot council that gave Zech his robe too -- Thanks to him, and the other officers.

Tag up people. Maybe you're tired of sitting in the back of the raid afk and soaking DKP. Maybe you think it would be fun to steal a dragon from 25 of your dearest enemies, and loot the Robe of the Azure Sky in their faces. Glory Awaits.

Well off to quest a new reaper.

Ragnaros
01-10-2017, 08:46 AM
real proud right now
good job boys

Quil
01-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Grats blue

Outer
01-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Personally I was hoping for a fight after but they killed the remaining dragons in blind pixel rage

Uuruk
01-10-2017, 10:13 AM
Thought Velious came out 2 years ago?

Quil
01-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Not everyone plays for vulak then here kicked from said vulak raiding guild. Yikes

Quil
01-10-2017, 10:50 AM
sparkling was kicked out of the guild for a week for re-posting an image to the forums. he then rejoined the guild and quit the game when he got bored of raiding. i drove sparkling for aow and warders sometimes.

when he was getting really bored near the end he was an a+ troll on raids. 0% rezzes on colgate. casting monster summoning in ntov to piss people off, i think it was the only time i ever heard gong mad.

edit: sorry you lost -- quil not TD

wew

Tdome cucking to apex in their own guild thread. yikes

Ragnaros
01-10-2017, 11:12 AM
YIKES
check that immersion son
tldr drugs

Outer
01-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Confirmed drugs

Uuruk
01-10-2017, 11:26 AM
If you raiding Kunark in 2017 get checked for low T

Salahdin
01-10-2017, 04:37 PM
it's getting tense in here.

tension's rising.

Outer
01-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Coldain heroes assemble!

Damn
01-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Coldain heroes assemble!

Hail Dain Frostreaver IV safely off limits as brell intended

Ragnaros
01-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Love when the dome boys are riding through the night protecting raid mobs from the evil boxers/hackers

White Ranger Revival
01-12-2017, 12:52 PM
White Ranger: Apex Predator (https://youtu.be/XH-6iuLcTdE)

EatitNerd
01-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Pras to the dome and I'm in Apex, lol

Tassador
01-12-2017, 08:15 PM
White Ranger: Apex Predator (https://youtu.be/XH-6iuLcTdE)

could you change your sig, so you're not considered a total piece of shit? and just maybe a third?

White Ranger Revival
01-12-2017, 08:46 PM
could you change your sig, so you're not considered a total piece of shit? and just maybe a third?

u not a 90's rock fan?

Cwall 146.0
01-12-2017, 09:00 PM
where do i sign up

Damn
01-12-2017, 10:20 PM
where do i sign up

App approved

shokar
01-13-2017, 01:54 AM
we never fucked with your raids. we DOCKED people for fucking with you.

Training TD in ToV DOCKEM Klepto -5

You invited trolls that fucked with us first (ring 10) then Vyemm and Vulak. you started this war and you are going to lose because one of 3 things will happen here: 1) im not giving up 2) you will quit 3) rules will change, because dispelling a raid mob from an inaccessible location is fucking bull shit

statue is still up

and the crew you have fucking with us is dwindling every day ... it dwindled so much we were able to get a clean vyemm kill... because bottom line EQ is a game where u progress your character. fucking with a raid every day and achieving NOTHING but a CR for the next day isn't fun and you PROVED this last night.

good luck you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot

grow your guild do not worry about us

no dkp was docked for this sick pvp move (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASs7B7vQYLo)

awfal
01-13-2017, 10:55 AM
no dkp was docked for this sick pvp move (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASs7B7vQYLo)

what exactly did you accomplish here?
you killed the modrod mage, grats.
queen died, zech trained us and died, then died to andain lols, naecrima died, sniffles died (many times), dragons died.

thx for coming to watch though. was a fun lil skirmish.

shokar
01-13-2017, 11:12 AM
queen died, zech trained us and died, then died to andain lols, naecrima died, sniffles died (many times), dragons died.

Something you have never done (kill another player in pvp combat 1v40)

Heebo
01-13-2017, 12:07 PM

grow your guild do not worry about us

Damn
01-13-2017, 01:15 PM

Andain is a hero of norrath he cold bloodedly rooted and wildfired me for crimes of griefing and i took it like a man it was an oppurtunistic kill of revenge and i was happy that it was him out of anyone

He however accomplished something your guild cannot with 40 plus players which is land a killing blow on me in pvp combat

Then again you're a velious geared monk on a 50 pop server who doesnt go anywhere alone or leave raid zones so your skirmish commentary is a bit comical

Cwall 146.0
01-13-2017, 03:16 PM
lots of things died

including the server

Aesop
01-14-2017, 07:01 PM
got to put Thunderdome into context --

Underdog casual guild

#winning

not alla
01-16-2017, 06:47 PM

Zechariah i remember this one time Awfal left a Velious raid, talked shit, got hit by a kunark geared rogue.

Damn
01-16-2017, 07:34 PM
Zechariah i remember this one time Awfal left a Velious raid, talked shit, got hit by a kunark geared rogue.

Egghands is very powerful HEH

Come around moar pal our iksars need to be glorious in their matching robes together

not alla
01-16-2017, 07:48 PM
I will try pal, new job and new schedule for the new year. Very busy IRL atm.

Aesop
01-17-2017, 12:40 AM
you recruit in my thread again the retaliation will be worse than the great flood of 1927.

shokar
01-17-2017, 02:15 AM
https://i.imgur.com/vh57wS7.png

I enjoy playing with this guild

Damn
01-17-2017, 02:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/vh57wS7.png

I enjoy playing with this guild

The above poster is one of my favorite questers to play with

Happy we share matching robes we awarded eachother

From humble beginnings to making sharknados brain overload into training us with all 12 of his characters and die on ll of them

Me and you kid we've came along way and we will continue to climb till the nails are in fathead franks disgusting zerg monolith of a coffin

Cwall 146.0
01-17-2017, 03:42 AM
that robe is so 2013

Smedy
01-17-2017, 08:13 AM
The above poster is one of my favorite questers to play with

Happy we share matching robes we awarded eachother

From humble beginnings to making sharknados brain overload into training us with all 12 of his characters and die on ll of them

Me and you kid we've came along way and we will continue to climb till the nails are in fathead franks disgusting zerg monolith of a coffin

looks like ur having a good time zech and i miss u buddy, slay some nerds for me

shokar
01-17-2017, 12:07 PM
that robe is so 2013

I do everything a bit late (like making cyren lose his mind and quit EQ)

Damn
01-17-2017, 12:59 PM
looks like ur having a good time zech and i miss u buddy, slay some nerds for me

Will do smedy and i miss you a bunch as well give digi/last my best

and for fucks sake just play again the game is still fun

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDAWWWGGGGGGGG

iiNGloriouS
01-17-2017, 05:15 PM

Jjlent
01-17-2017, 05:58 PM
Reported for rl pics of zech

Heebo
01-22-2017, 02:35 AM
Man lewis might be a little upset if he finds out you guys are using his accounts to train raids.

got prof?

Cwall 146.0
01-22-2017, 03:27 AM
wow nice halls of testing in 2017

iiNGloriouS
01-22-2017, 04:47 AM
Nice dood.

Cereal spoon in Norrath nerds.

Aesop
01-30-2017, 12:45 PM
Crushing it. Having fun.

Thunderdome recruiting!

Aesop
02-07-2017, 04:31 AM
bump

:cool:

Heebo
02-07-2017, 11:50 AM
4 minutes after Stivon plugs...

http://i.imgur.com/hXCQ9cu.jpg

I love winning the pvp and the pve

georgie
02-07-2017, 12:07 PM
After 11 zonelines you will find another player

Beastagoog
02-08-2017, 02:53 AM
After 11 zonelines you will find another player

Lol

HippoNipple
02-09-2017, 01:15 PM
checking /who every 10 seconds on a 40 pop server

move this to resolved.

You have played on Red99 this long and don't have a hotkey set up to auto check /who?

Jesus Murphy!

Damn
02-14-2017, 02:39 AM
Yup

Platexchange
02-14-2017, 02:08 PM
Free bump to good pals. I love pvping against old friends. Some great tells afterwards.

Shody

Lasher
02-17-2017, 12:03 PM
Sup thunderdome

Damn
02-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Sup thunderdome

Hail Vanco

Come home soon

Aesop
02-23-2017, 03:06 AM
Great community, great guild. Guild groups, epic fights and other raids.

Vindi, HoT, Veeshan's Peak, Kubark Dragons, Sky, Hate, Fear.

You name it. Join today!

Tassador
02-23-2017, 08:46 AM
Great community, great guild. Guild groups, epic fights and other raids.

Vindi, HoT, Veeshan's Peak, Kubark Dragons, Sky, Hate, Fear.

You name it. Join today!

Lol if this recruits anyone.

Aesop
02-24-2017, 11:55 PM
ur forum guild isn't doing so hot

AzzarTheGod
02-25-2017, 07:11 AM
i have many strong friends in this guild. cant w8 to app soon

Godshand
03-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Thunderdome crooting, we do more than only Golems.

Far more superior in PVP aswell.

Aesop
03-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Things are going well. We raid:

VP, HoT, Vindi, Hate/Fear/Air and pickup raids for VS/Trak/World Dragons whenever there is interest, which there often is. PVP can be had for those who enjoy, but much to the chagrin of the leadership you don't have to join in if you don't want to. Although you may as well get used to it because there is often PVP over the PVE. Lessons and strats available to new players to red.

PST to Rumblebum, Zechariah, Ogrok, Kilinitic, or Cimarron. PST to any member to find those people as most of us have multiple alts, jump in Discord and listen to Semmy breath through his mouch.

Eldini
03-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Thunderdome is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Thunderdome you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Thunderdome motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

TripleLegit
03-05-2017, 12:00 AM
Looking to join :)

Ragnaros
03-05-2017, 07:07 PM
IM STILL DOWN TO CARRY YOUR GUILD LET ME KNOW

http://i.imgur.com/o3tNm84.png

Aesop
03-06-2017, 05:49 PM
You're right where you belong Rag.

Thunderdome, had some fun pvp the last couple weeks. Win some, lose some but always having a good time. Still recruiting all levels and classes.

Alatar61
03-06-2017, 11:09 PM
5 officers in a 20 man guild?

Ragnaros
03-06-2017, 11:24 PM
5 officers in a 20 man guild?

gotta feel important somehow u kno

Terpuntine
03-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Looking for guild

Quil
03-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Your toons are already tagged tdome. They camp in and immediately out when we're in the peak. Pls come back and take over tdome leadership for the sake of pvp

Heebo
03-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Your toons are already tagged tdome. They camp in and immediately out when we're in the peak. Pls come back and take over tdome leadership for the sake of pvp

Someone get this retard out of my guild recruitment thread

Gzaz
03-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Enjoyed my 30 mins with TD.......felt good feeding my pals details

Quil
03-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Enjoyed my 30 mins with TD.......felt good feeding my pals details

pras. come home.

Damn
03-14-2017, 11:14 AM
Grats on taking pd back this week boys

as our hillbilly neighbors say

we crootin yawl

Quil
03-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Grats guys!

Damn
03-16-2017, 04:28 AM
Grats boys on 2z aons 2x bcgs and some fun portal pvp

We're recruiting

Or if you're from the bible belt we crootin yall

shokar
03-16-2017, 04:34 AM
this guild is ok but they dont have brobb to level your alts

Gzaz
03-16-2017, 09:39 AM
U guys got vp and golems ?

Aesop
03-16-2017, 11:47 AM
We did, VP and Golems both. Grats Karsten on Crown of Rile. Grats Metroid and Rurdsandwich on AoNs and grats Akujin on BCG.