PDA

View Full Version : <Thunderdome> recruiting.

Pages : 1 [2]

Aesop
03-16-2017, 03:34 PM
<Thunderdome> recruiting. If you be of the house Epidemic, we welcome you.

There are those among you not welcome. They know who they are, most of your rank and file would be welcome though, we honestly don't hold grudges despite our ooc trash talking etc.

Brobby was in the guild, we gave Heroic a chance, Dayena stayed (gr8 pickup, we really like him), even Gzaz was in for a hot minute. Outer had a good time while he was here no matter what he tries to claim now. We generally roll with tabula rasa but if you burn us once, well we won't let you burn us again.

We have maintained, and continue with strong progression. We are active, not just raiding either we have an active community, and an active core of pvpers. We also have an active core of non-PVPers and that's cool too. Not everyone who plays on red likes to pvp all the time.

Send tells to Rumblebum, Kilinitic, Zechariah, Ogrok or Cimarron for more information. Getting an invite is easy.

Slathar
03-16-2017, 04:29 PM
can i join

i won't contribute shit, im a gambolholic, a drug addict and a fiend.

Beastagoog
03-16-2017, 05:12 PM
I miss playing this game just wish there was more pop.

Gzaz
03-16-2017, 05:15 PM
How do I re apply

Tassador
03-16-2017, 05:15 PM
Wow great work last night guys we were outnumbered but we did it! Server is going great game is fantastic sign up and join now!

Quil
03-16-2017, 05:36 PM
How do I re apply

Lol!

Quil
03-16-2017, 05:37 PM
Grats on the gains! Hope we keep up the PvP!

Damn
03-16-2017, 06:15 PM
can i join

App approved with a fast track to lil troy status

Gzaz
03-17-2017, 07:40 AM
I'd like my invite today

Heebo
03-17-2017, 08:53 AM
I'd like my invite today

Hard pass

Gzaz
03-17-2017, 10:17 AM
Hard pass

I'll be on later for that invite

Heebo
03-17-2017, 10:49 AM
Grats on the gains! Hope we keep up the PvP!

Probably not. We smashed you guys in a couple even numbers fight and half your members bailed to apex.

Gzaz
03-17-2017, 10:55 AM
Probably not. We smashed you guys in a couple even numbers fight and half your members bailed to apex.

That's all great ..... what about my invite blud

Useful
03-17-2017, 11:01 AM
Pras Thunderdome!

Duke Useful, Hand of Neriak, Defender of the Peak. Approves this message

Aesop
03-17-2017, 03:58 PM
Gzaz, you haven't actually burned bridges with me personally, so I'm sympathetic to your plight. You've talked some pretty good shit in ooc, but we all have so that's not the deciding factor here.

You have burned your bridges with quite a few people in guild to the point I don't think it would happen under any circumstance.

I don't know what to tell you sir, maybe Apex? Get some nice gear for your paladin there too, and probably give them some much needed help with your shaman, or patching with the paladin / soulfiring the main tank in clutch situations. I'm sure they would if you were contrite enough. Thanks for the interest though. Good luck on your EverQuest.

Gzaz
03-17-2017, 04:13 PM
Gzaz, you haven't actually burned bridges with me personally, so I'm sympathetic to your plight. You've talked some pretty good shit in ooc, but we all have so that's not the deciding factor here.

You have burned your bridges with quite a few people in guild to the point I don't think it would happen under any circumstance.

I don't know what to tell you sir, maybe Apex? Get some nice gear for your paladin there too, and probably give them some much needed help with your shaman, or patching with the paladin / soulfiring the main tank in clutch situations. I'm sure they would if you were contrite enough. Thanks for the interest though. Good luck on your EverQuest.

If you actually think for one second I'd join a guild with a bunch of faggots lol

Charmbreak
03-17-2017, 05:20 PM
In other words Gzaz....

App denied

Aesop
03-17-2017, 05:26 PM
If you actually think for one second I'd join a guild with a bunch of faggots lol

Hell hath no fury like a bitch nig*a scorned.

You were in Epidemic.

Beastagoog
03-17-2017, 11:26 PM
can i join

app approved when can you start?

Damn
03-18-2017, 01:19 PM
Really has been an excellent week for the guild

Pd xygoz druushk silverwing

Golems/draco

Kunark dragons

Hillbilly tears

Recruiting.

Slathar
03-19-2017, 10:47 AM
I WANT A REND ROBE FUCK JESUS HAIL SATAN

Aesop
03-19-2017, 12:46 PM
Thunderdome has a proud Judeo-Christian heritage.

'merica

Jazzy
03-19-2017, 03:05 PM
Heard this guild is top dog

Dis tru?

shokar
03-19-2017, 05:39 PM
Heard this guild is top dog

Dis tru?

http://coreserver.net/stuff/topg.mp3

Aesop
03-22-2017, 03:22 AM
bump, grats on

Crown of Rile (Maaraq)
Shroud of Veeshan (Useful)
Shroud of Veeshan (Sharon)
Sword of Rile (Whiteranger)

Chestplate of Vindication (Karaoke)

Bioluminescent Orb (Metroid)

Grats to all who got the Halls of Testing loot -- plate legs, leather bp/legs, silk legs, and other assorted pieces. Was a good couple days, always recruiting. Friendly guild, good people, great community.

No better friends, no worse enemy.

Gzaz
03-23-2017, 06:35 AM
bump, grats on

Crown of Rile (Maaraq)
Shroud of Veeshan (Useful)
Shroud of Veeshan (Sharon)
Sword of Rile (Whiteranger)

Chestplate of Vindication (Karaoke)

Bioluminescent Orb (Metroid)

Grats to all who got the Halls of Testing loot -- plate legs, leather bp/legs, silk legs, and other assorted pieces. Was a good couple days, always recruiting. Friendly guild, good people, great community.

No better friends, no worse enemy.

Pras this if only other guilds could do the same instead of joining apex

shokar
03-23-2017, 01:15 PM
amnesty for gzaz hes a good bloke

TheDuck
03-23-2017, 01:33 PM
u forgot, i got a loot too, got a nice lil stunhamma. pras up. not even a member and these nice folks giving out gear.

<3 to TD. keeping it G since no one else will.

B4EQWASCOOL
03-23-2017, 01:46 PM
u forgot, i got a loot too, got a nice lil stunhamma. pras up. not even a member and these nice folks giving out gear.

<3 to TD. keeping it G since no one else will.

A few bags of drugs, nights of sleep and pixels gifted and you're cucking for T-dome?

I'm gonna call you starfish from now on - no spine or backbone.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264458

derpcake
03-23-2017, 04:35 PM
u forgot to mention how those fuckers keep regenerating though

Damn
03-23-2017, 04:39 PM
amnesty for gzaz hes a good bloke

Amnesty denied

AzzarTheGod
03-23-2017, 05:26 PM
u forgot to mention how those fuckers keep regenerating though

sure pal i got u covered

in lizard tails they proved it has regen by having a "perfect" DNA sequence that does not create waste. each process moves to the next healing activity without any oxidant waste.

confirmed humans will never regen anything due to messy DNA that spews oxidants like pigs until that sun god from Stargate tells us how to perfect it