PDA

View Full Version : Forsaken

Pages : [1] 2

Tiggles
06-05-2015, 09:05 PM
That is all

khanable
06-05-2015, 09:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRBP1rpE5y8 ?

slydexx
06-05-2015, 09:25 PM
What a terrible song

Tiggles
06-05-2015, 09:29 PM
What a terrible guild

Systolic
06-05-2015, 09:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRBP1rpE5y8 ?

One of my all time favorite bands worst songs.

HeallunRumblebelly
06-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Would've went with the disturbed / korn song myself :3 But sure, dream theater.

Pokesan
06-06-2015, 12:11 AM
is this lord bob?

Tiggles
06-06-2015, 12:39 AM
is this lord bob?

Nope another guild

ArumTP
06-06-2015, 01:21 AM
That is all

Proud to pump up tmo with lordbobs. Dumps guild for new one. Good old pump and dump~

T7g
06-06-2015, 05:37 AM
Not even gonna try to explain, but holy god. It's about time.

Tiggles
06-06-2015, 08:58 AM
Looks lIke its been announced to the rank and file members so I will post it here.

<Thy Mystical Order> is being disbanded and is being deformed as <Forsaken> they are currently in the process of kicking any old TMO who are "loyal" to Zeelot and currently playing on red.

After continuously losing mobs to rampage and some recently controversy over the actual content of the guildbank they have decided to start fresh wipe DKP and attendance and act like a completely new guild.
red

While wiping out members DKP And liquidating the guildbank before velious seems a little harsh for all the people that continued to farm kunark for years after being bis for years but I'm sure Detoxx being the new guildleader will take forsaken to great heights come velious.

I mean its not like the average member has a choice they can try and rebuild forsaken from ground up or join rampage and raid with 200+ come velious I'm sure hokushin won't make it hard for all those old TMO looking to raid.

You could join a class R guild and be chests monkey or... You could role red and join TMO there we are already breaking 20+ old actual TMO nightly and growing daily. hokushin

TMO red wishes Forsaken all the best on blue.

Swish
06-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Look forward to the quality of TMO apps dropping even more.

Bet the Rampage guild recruit forum is ringing off the hook.

Tiggles
06-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Look forward to the quality of TMO apps dropping even more.

Bet the Rampage guild recruit forum is ringing off the hook.

TMO red currently has 27 apps as of this morning.

Swish
06-06-2015, 09:28 AM
'crootin new starters? This could be a great pop boost.

Tiggles
06-06-2015, 10:07 AM
'crootin new starters? This could be a great pop boost.

Make me a red gif plz. Something about killing the red economy or blue zerg

Pookieson
06-06-2015, 10:50 AM
hey, dude, tiggles, nobody gives a fuck.

Heebo
06-06-2015, 11:51 AM
hey, dude, tiggles, nobody gives a fuck.

If there's one thing people give a fuck about on these boards, it's TMO drama.

Tiggles
06-06-2015, 12:09 PM

Pras that

Tann
06-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Clicked thread thinking it was about that super fun Descent style PC game from the late 90s, disappointed.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/Forsakencover.jpg

portbitch69
06-06-2015, 01:40 PM
you guys are so cool. thanks for announcing your new guild in the rants and flames section. should mean well for ur new guild

Aviann
06-06-2015, 02:21 PM

nah, not really

Aviann
06-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Still love you guys doe

Rayzor84
06-06-2015, 02:43 PM
TMO mist have some current lockouts they are jumping.

Gimp
06-06-2015, 03:35 PM
So, serious question.

Are TMO and Forsaken now two different entities that will both be competing in Class C? I'm behind on my RNFing, so sorry if this has already been stated elsewhere.

Tiggles
06-06-2015, 04:00 PM
So, serious question.

Are TMO and Forsaken now two different entities that will both be competing in Class C? I'm behind on my RNFing, so sorry if this has already been stated elsewhere.

TMO is dead on blue

Pint
06-06-2015, 04:39 PM
TMO is dead on blue

best news p99 has had since launch, yay for forsaken.

Cecily
06-06-2015, 05:47 PM
I have history with the name Forsaken. It was my old clan in Lineage II. Then I joined Eternal Avatar to kill them off the server. Hmm.

Neno
06-06-2015, 06:24 PM
I have history with the name Forsaken. It was my old clan in Lineage II. Then I joined Eternal Avatar to kill them off the server. Hmm.

YOU THINK THATS FUCKIN HISTORY YOU FUCK

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT SOME FUCKIN HISTORY MATE. DID YOU KNOW THAT BUMBLE BEES AND EARTH WORMS WERE BROUGHT OVER BY AMERICAN COLONISTS?? FUCK NO YOU DIDN'T LEARN THAT SHIT IN ETERNAL AVATAR YOU FUCK

DID YOU ALSO KNOW MOSQUITOES HELPED DEFEAT THE BRITISH IN THE SOUTH DURING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR?

THATS SOME FUCKING HISTORY FOR YOU

Cecily
06-06-2015, 06:28 PM
I feel like I woulda gotten so much more out of high school if I had a teacher like that.

Nirgon
06-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Pump red

Dump blue

Fael
06-06-2015, 06:37 PM
I feel like I woulda gotten so much more out of high school if I had a teacher like that.

Your humor cracks me up 9 times out of 10.

Alarti0001
06-06-2015, 07:10 PM
TMO is dead on blue

Still has marksman tho.. he will lead them to victory.. before he rmt's again.

Archalen
06-06-2015, 11:54 PM
I like Dream Theater when I was 17. Now I like Taylor Swift.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-07-2015, 02:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uFookFX.gif

Big_Japan
06-07-2015, 04:40 AM

pretty sure being a real person and giving a fuck about bluebie raid drama are mutually exclusive

T7g
06-07-2015, 05:04 AM
Goodbye blue TMO- can't say I ever missed you.

Also pras on Unbrella/Corova thinking they could get the guildbank. Were you working with Derubael?

T7g
06-07-2015, 05:07 AM
And well.. just gonna say this.

Some how Unbrella and Corova got lists of items on Zeelot's alts. If that isn't GM fuckery I don't know what is.

Clark
06-07-2015, 05:23 AM
This is what happens when there is little to no innovation from officers, and the allowance of mega trolls to stay guilded through continually harassment of nearly all members.

Mega Trolls: Jeremy, Quickfingers, Alarti, Houndsdress (er Houndstooth), and Yibz.

All 5 of those guys are pure rude to the core, are skummy human beings, and live to be bitter and troll everyone..even their own guildmates. The last straw for most of us was these shitheads trolling our only member under the age of 18 after his very longterm and close friend died. They got his friends account banned and gave him so much shit and rude posts on our personal forums that anyone in their right mind would have banned them that day.

I give credit to those having the idea to reform because of leadership did absolutely nothing about these people for over a year (the last 3 months especially). There was literally no other choice to make. Detoxx literally had to do everything on this own aside from Gunnter trying for two months, and burning out like 5 months ago. Nobody else hardly did shit. No innovation, no accountability, no delegation of tasks, and no work to make the guild a friendly and welcoming environment for new and current members. Look forward to see how things turn out in the future for all the Class C guilds.

P.S. Alarti nobody likes you man lol. You are probably the worst of all the five mega trolls due to your extreme denial of being an ass hole, and thinking you're so fucking witty and slick on all your comebacks. At least the other four trolls have admitted they are ass holes. Quickfingers has never had a girlfriend, and is overweight irl so thats a partial excuse for him. Houndstooth wears dresses irl, touches mens penis, and does heroin so that's his excuse, and Yibz admitted he was a bitter and shitty person finally after a year of being that way. Alarti and Jeremy take the cake, but at least even Jeremy has cooled his jets a good bit since I got him removed from phantom officer roll a couple months ago, and he took his ass to red with the rest of the unloyal skuzballs. :)

/thread

Clark
06-07-2015, 05:24 AM
continual harassment*

T7g
06-07-2015, 05:35 AM
continual harassment*

dude...

Okay.

You joined a dead guild that was already disbanded, reformed ( not by our wishes ) andddddddddddddd now you're bitching how it's going?

Seriously, fuck off. You can bitch all you want but you know what? TMO belongs to TMO. Soooo fucking happy you idiots are finally seeing that.

Clark
06-07-2015, 05:39 AM
Who are you Darkdeath or some shit? That guy was a full retard and overally self involved.

Also it was not a dead guild we were still a top contender for over a year.

Fucking T7g guy takes break for 1.5 yrs; comes back and acts like his opinion is accurate or means shit of anything outside of his dozen retard buddies. Go die irl noob.

T7g
06-07-2015, 05:40 AM
In fact, Zeelot, Eccezan, and I would like the tag back so we can retire it before you shit all fucking over it.

Have fun, <Forsaken>

Rather apt guild name I must add.

T7g
06-07-2015, 05:42 AM
Who are you Darkdeath or some shit? That guy was a full retard and overally self involved.

Also it was not a dead guild we were still a top contender for over a year.

Fucking T7g guy takes break for 1.5 yrs; comes back and acts like his opinion is accurate or means shit of anything outside of his dozen retard buddies. Go die irl noob.

I started TMO here, found friends, got them to play ;)

You're either really retarded or just damn stupid Clark.

I will CC you your posts a year from now ;)

Clark
06-07-2015, 05:44 AM
If anyone gave you the tag they'd be almost as dumb as Alarti thinking he is wise.

Also nobody is gonna stick around in that shit it's only legimate officer Detoxx is gone. Anyone who isn't a mega troll or a red99 hopper will be joining Forsaken for the most part. TMO is way beyond repair. Not sure why I'm even responding to you fucking non factor 1.5 year ghost noob.

Clark
06-07-2015, 05:45 AM
Nobody said you did a bad job of helping form and organize things. Doesn't mean you weren't a self involved shithead though because you absolutely were. Ghostmaster.

T7g
06-07-2015, 05:54 AM
Nobody said you did a bad job of helping form and organize things. Doesn't mean you weren't a self involved shithead though because you absolutely were. Ghostmaster.

You did, actually.

I was there for our first Trakanon kill, I was there for even our first Spiroc Lord kill in classic.

Don't try to bullshit me. you are terribly wrong and you know it.

You not posting in this thread any more is your chance to bow out gracefully.

EQsale
06-07-2015, 06:11 AM
haha good read

Ravager
06-07-2015, 06:52 AM

lol

bktroost
06-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Do you guys even have a guild forum? I mean, I'm not sure what RnF would even be without your inter guild disputes, but I'm just curious.

Tiggles
06-07-2015, 07:40 AM
Fun fact: Marksman(Clark,Armani, RMTer) isn't being invited into forsaken and now will be guild less come velious.

I would like to implore any serious raiding guilds to pass on his application due to the fact that he has been banned twice for RMT(one red, one blue) and will just farm tranix instead of raiding. He also will cry if you don't /random loot at raids because he has no attendance/dkp and will just sell any droppables you give him.

He also has a looong history of sexually harassing female guildmates in tells going as far as trying to dig up RL information on them to try and find where they live. He has been warned about this multiple times but I think he still does it.

I wish Forsaken all the best and their first smart move is not allowing Clark a tag since they want a RMT/Rape Free environment.

CharlesBarkley
06-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Clark's a rapist. Pass it on

Tiggles
06-07-2015, 09:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RTf29RS.png

Clark has never broke 13% raid attendance but wanted to be an officer. Also doesn't have a mic

Tiggles
06-07-2015, 09:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sNsYne4.png

Big_Japan
06-07-2015, 09:52 AM

can you imagine being so involved in an elf sim game in 2015 that you would write something like this? yikes

MaksimMazor
06-07-2015, 10:19 AM

Clark has never broke 13% raid attendance but wanted to be an officer. Also doesn't have a mic

Jesus Christ this is a game, a game that you are terrible at, but just calm down.

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Fun fact: Marksman(Clark,Armani, RMTer) isn't being invited into forsaken and now will be guild less come velious.

I would like to implore any serious raiding guilds to pass on his application due to the fact that he has been banned twice for RMT(one red, one blue) and will just farm tranix instead of raiding. He also will cry if you don't /random loot at raids because he has no attendance/dkp and will just sell any droppables you give him.

He also has a looong history of sexually harassing female guildmates in tells going as far as trying to dig up RL information on them to try and find where they live. He has been warned about this multiple times but I think he still does it.

I wish Forsaken all the best and their first smart move is not allowing Clark a tag since they want a RMT/Rape Free environment.

Facts

One of the major downfalls of new TMO is leadership didn't have the balls to kick trashy elements like Marksman.
Don't forget if he gets into an argument he can't win he will spam officers with petitions that you then would have to ignore.

Zeelot
06-07-2015, 10:24 AM
TMO should not have even been reformed back in 2013.

Glad to see the inevitable is finally happening.

arsenalpow
06-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Oh no, the loot dried up and the band of mercenaries imploded. I'm as shocked as anyone.

Tiggles
06-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Oh no, the loot dried up and the band of mercenaries imploded. I'm as shocked as anyone.

Oh man you should of seen the 10 page cry fest from Marksman tassle and a bunch of other vampires complaining about selling a pair of ES legs to keep the guild bank afloat another week instead of awarding it to some non factor who didn't even meet the requirement for banked loot.

It was like rats fighting over the last wheel of cheese on a sinking ship.

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Oh man you should of seen the 10 page cry fest from Marksman tassle and a bunch of other vampires complaining about selling a pair of ES legs to keep the guild bank afloat another week instead of awarding it to some non factor who didn't even meet the requirement for banked loot.

Reminds me of FE forums before the breakup

Tiggles
06-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Reminds me of FE forums before the breakup

it's EXACTLY the FE forums before the breakup, The group of Toxic players from FE will poison any guild they come in contact with. Rampage is lucky they dodged that bullet

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 10:46 AM
it's EXACTLY the FE forums before the breakup, The group of Toxic players from FE will poison any guild they come in contact with. Rampage is lucky they dodged that bullet

Very limited group for clarification. Most FE is cool kids

Prismaticshop
06-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Itt : Alarti, QF and marksman discuss.

all 3 aren't invited to Forsaken and basically got booted.

Forsaken apparently wants to keep their guild rape-free, troll free and RnF-Free, pras to them.

Best of luck!

Magifyre
06-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Marksman is fucking insane.

Socratic
06-07-2015, 11:53 AM
It's funny how many self-absorbed idiots jump in trying to claim "I was right all along!"

Post-Zagum (Zag was holding TMO together for a long time before Zeelot's 'official' departure) TMO kicked the shit out of IB so hard that they had to do a major merge and reform under a different tag (after losing consistently for the last year). They never had a real leader the whole time (mostly because all the smart people were too smart to want the job), and they still were the top guild here for what... 1.5 years roughly?

Eventually the erosion of leadership was bound to tear it down, as the number of capable intelligent people in the guild willing to step up during raids gradually diminished, while the do-little leadership sat around and... did little.

Anyone who has raided competitively knows how rare a real leader is, and knows how difficult things are to maintain without one. The accomplishments of post-Zagum TMO are a testament to the number of quality skilled players the guild had at it's core to maintain success in a leadership vacuum for so long.

Congrats Rampage. Enjoy your time in the sun.

portbitch69
06-07-2015, 12:05 PM
tiggles is so funny. he was all for the FE merger when it was happening, now they are the curse. marksman is the biggest baddest RMT'er alive, even though his guild leader disbanded TMO because of a huge RMT ban wave in TMO. doesnt matter if it was just froovy and internmode, those 2 bad apples spoiled the whole bunch

you can say the raid rules suck and your "real" leader is banned and thats why you play red. but you guys really lost...some actual competition came and in you guys crumbled so hard

Socratic
06-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Hate to break it to you, but TMO killed TMO (with a little help from Sirken). You guys didn't start winning until a substantial portion of the core decided to move on.

90% of the players that got shit done and beat IB for the last year+ aren't around any more. In the end EQ is just a war of attrition. In that respect, congrats, you won for now.

Pokesan
06-07-2015, 12:15 PM
i'm here for the history lesson thanks for posting all those kewl facts about TMO

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Itt : Alarti, QF and marksman discuss.

all 3 aren't invited to Forsaken and basically got booted.

Forsaken apparently wants to keep their guild rape-free, troll free and RnF-Free, pras to them.

Best of luck!

yet they have slydexx and yeaboy and dottedup(as officers too!). Seems odd. Who would want to join that

quido
06-07-2015, 12:23 PM
but at least even Jeremy has cooled his jets a good bit since I got him removed from phantom officer roll a couple months ago

double lol

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 12:24 PM
tiggles is so funny. he was all for the FE merger when it was happening, now they are the curse. marksman is the biggest baddest RMT'er alive, even though his guild leader disbanded TMO because of a huge RMT ban wave in TMO. doesnt matter if it was just froovy and internmode, those 2 bad apples spoiled the whole bunch

you can say the raid rules suck and your "real" leader is banned and thats why you play red. but you guys really lost...some actual competition came and in you guys crumbled so hard

LOL you think current Rampage is competition? Against who the dregs of whats left? What TMO was still playing? Outside of Rampage that is lol

Swish
06-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Hate to break it to you, but TMO killed TMO (with a little help from Sirken).

omg sirken is taking sides again :rolleyes:

portbitch69
06-07-2015, 12:29 PM
You weren't playing against rampage, how do you know if they were real competition?

portbitch69
06-07-2015, 12:30 PM
How long has this server been up? How long did TMO go uncontested? Now that there is ANY competition, they crumble

portbitch69
06-07-2015, 12:31 PM
What do I care so much about these idiots. Stay on red and stay on that side of the forums

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 12:34 PM
How long has this server been up? How long did TMO go uncontested? Now that there is ANY competition, they crumble

What do I care so much about these idiots. Stay on red and stay on that side of the forums

TMO was contest by FE FE/IB Alliance and New IB all three of those guild failed.... not to mention all the other iterations of IB before hand.

Your merger just brought in alot of fresh bodies.. You think its more than that? you think its a skill thing?

Swish
06-07-2015, 12:43 PM
A lot of dead wood applying to TMO in the last 6 months, nobody turned away... no idea how many passed their trials.

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 12:45 PM
A lot of dead wood applying to TMO in the last 6 months, nobody turned away... no idea how many passed their trials.

Pulse.

Pokesan
06-07-2015, 12:52 PM
tmo disbanding is clearly a loss by IB

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 01:07 PM
tmo disbanding is clearly a loss by IB

Where is IB>?

Hitpoint
06-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Socratic said it best I think. Any time someone would step up and be a playmaker, so much responsibility was placed squarely on that person that they didn't last long. From what I remember, even when we were winning, it felt like we were on a downward slide all the time.

The accomplishments of post-Zagum TMO are a testament to the number of quality skilled players the guild had at it's core to maintain success in a leadership vacuum for so long..

I hope you guys all do well and have fun in Forsaken, red TMO, or wherever.

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Socratic said it best I think. Any time someone would step up and be a playmaker, so much responsibility was placed squarely on that person that they didn't last long. From what I remember, even when we were winning, it felt like we were on a downward slide all the time.

Agreed Socratic hit it on the head.

charlie_murphy
06-07-2015, 02:04 PM
All I've gotten from this thread is that there's not a single person on this server that likes that Clark guy, except for himself.

That screenshot of his post on what I assume is the TMO forums is the most cringe worthy thing I've ever seen.

Tasslehofp99
06-07-2015, 02:26 PM
In fact, Zeelot, Eccezan, and I would like the tag back so we can retire it before you shit all fucking over it.

Have fun, <Forsaken>

Rather apt guild name I must add.

Never going to happen.

Tasslehofp99
06-07-2015, 02:26 PM

Miss you pal!

Hope to see you come winter time.

arsenalpow
06-07-2015, 02:30 PM
How do I maintain my levels of hatred if you fucks keeps making new guild tags?

Aadill
06-07-2015, 03:02 PM
How do I maintain my levels of hatred if you fucks keeps making new guild tags?

Hate everything equally.

Let the rage build.

Alarti0001
06-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Never going to happen.

LOL you think you have a say

Raev
06-07-2015, 05:00 PM
You know, at this point don't we have to annoint the FE core as the worst players ever on this server? They've been consistently losing and wrecking guilds for 4-5 years now.

Socratic
06-07-2015, 05:09 PM
They should have been like you hiding in Class R for all these years right Raev?

Tiggles
06-07-2015, 05:19 PM
You know, at this point don't we have to annoint the FE core as the worst players ever on this server? They've been consistently losing and wrecking guilds for 4-5 years now.

Yes

portbitch69
06-07-2015, 05:48 PM
rip

Raev
06-07-2015, 06:59 PM
They should have been like you hiding in Class R for all these years right Raev?

http://kickfailure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ttt_WOPR.png

Turp
06-07-2015, 08:41 PM
TMO should not have even been reformed back in 2013.

Glad to see the inevitable is finally happening.

Said this since day one. The new TMO "leaders" didn't want to rename and took on the burden of all the bad (no good really ever came with the tag) and on top that , took on a good BIG list of people that the server hates from both ends and merged. So it was a no win from the get go , but trying to get it thru thick skulls of TMO "leadership" was impossible. They didn't care about anything really , and anyone who tried to mention a problem or offer a fix was trolled or shut down OR IGNORED completely. Seen Lazie say they didn't deserve to end like this LOL. They for sure 1000% deserved it and actually worked FOR this outcome. They didn't do shit to prevent it. SO reap the rewards and enjoy. At least they are not on the forums QQ about it.
Forsaken's first mistake already was letting QF post a RnF before you post a guild recruitment page. And letting TMO be called Forsaken, again, you are indirectly taking on the name and all the bad (no good) that comes with it. Denounce the people you left TMO for or fall into the same trap that last leaders did... acting like Forsaken is TMO already smh.

Detoxx
06-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Said this since day one. The new TMO "leaders" didn't want to rename and took on the burden of all the bad (no good really ever came with the tag) and on top that , took on a good BIG list of people that the server hates from both ends and merged. So it was a no win from the get go , but trying to get it thru thick skulls of TMO "leadership" was impossible. They didn't care about anything really , and anyone who tried to mention a problem or offer a fix was trolled or shut down OR IGNORED completely. Seen Lazie say they didn't deserve to end like this LOL. They for sure 1000% deserved it and actually worked FOR this outcome. They didn't do shit to prevent it. SO reap the rewards and enjoy. At least they are not on the forums QQ about it.
Forsaken's first mistake already was letting QF post a RnF before you post a guild recruitment page. And letting TMO be called Forsaken, again, you are indirectly taking on the name and all the bad (no good) that comes with it. Denounce the people you left TMO for or fall into the same trap that last leaders did... acting like Forsaken is TMO already smh.

Tiggles did that on his own accord by spying and registering on the forums as different people. Believe me, I did not want him posting it.

Turp
06-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Cool. I read Lazies post wrong at first , i get what he meant now and see that everyone is realizing this is a different entity than TMO. Which will be great for success.

Cecily
06-07-2015, 09:45 PM
I wish the newly reformed blue TMO the best of luck.

quido
06-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Marksman has Asperger's

fiveeauxfour
06-07-2015, 09:53 PM
foreskin

radda
06-07-2015, 10:08 PM
i'm here for the history lesson thanks for posting all those kewl facts about TMO

HalflingWarrior
06-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Some Dream Theater Redemption for ya faces (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUpYBAsS5Q0)

HalflingWarrior
06-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Continuum Fingerboard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_Fingerboard)

Jordan Rudess learned to play this thing like a virtuoso in about 48 hours from what I understand....unreal.

Thread topic has been officially "Forsaken"

quido
06-07-2015, 10:50 PM
If it wasn't for the singer, Dream Theater would actually be a good band.

stonez138
06-07-2015, 11:06 PM
All 5 of those guys are pure rude to the core, are skummy human beings, and live to be bitter and troll everyone..even their own guildmates. The last straw for most of us was these shitheads trolling our only member under the age of 18 after his very longterm and close friend died. They got his friends account banned and gave him so much shit and rude posts on our personal forums that anyone in their right mind would have banned them that day.

You did know you were joining tmo right?

Aviann
06-07-2015, 11:10 PM
I got to see Mike Portnoy play live. He is a legendary drummer!

quido
06-07-2015, 11:14 PM
I actually really enjoyed the Dream Theater album Systematic Chaos, but there were times I had to try to tone out that retarded singer.

Aviann
06-07-2015, 11:26 PM
I actually really enjoyed the Dream Theater album Systematic Chaos, but there were times I had to try to tone out that retarded singer.

Ditto man, there are very few songs that he melds in. No offense to him, I mean he's got talent, but its just not the right sound for what they are capable of.

quido
06-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Yeah it's a shame that one dipshit singer can turn so many people off from such fabulous musicianship.

Whirled
06-08-2015, 08:49 AM
blasphemy, dude sings pdamn well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHMGdQGVqMw

Samoht
06-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Alarti nobody likes you man lol. You are probably the worst of all the five mega trolls due to your extreme denial of being an ass hole, and thinking you're so fucking witty and slick on all your comebacks. At least the other four trolls have admitted they are ass holes. Quickfingers has never had a girlfriend, and is overweight irl so thats a partial excuse for him. Houndstooth wears dresses irl, touches mens penis, and does heroin so that's his excuse, and Yibz admitted he was a bitter and shitty person finally after a year of being that way. Alarti and Jeremy take the cake, but at least even Jeremy has cooled his jets a good bit since I got him removed from phantom officer roll a couple months ago, and he took his ass to red with the rest of the unloyal skuzballs.

Prove it.

Magifyre
06-08-2015, 10:40 AM
P.S. Alarti nobody likes you man lol. You are probably the worst of all the five mega trolls due to your extreme denial of being an ass hole, and thinking you're so fucking witty and slick on all your comebacks. At least the other four trolls have admitted they are ass holes. Quickfingers has never had a girlfriend, and is overweight irl so thats a partial excuse for him. Houndstooth wears dresses irl, touches mens penis, and does heroin so that's his excuse, and Yibz admitted he was a bitter and shitty person finally after a year of being that way. Alarti and Jeremy take the cake, but at least even Jeremy has cooled his jets a good bit since I got him removed from phantom officer roll a couple months ago, and he took his ass to red with the rest of the unloyal skuzballs. :)

/thread

I never had a problem with any of the above "mega trolls". Maybe it's just you. Alarti always seemed cool to me, and Tiggles and Houndstooth were always a great source of entertainment.

Alarti0001
06-08-2015, 11:03 AM
I never had a problem with any of the above "mega trolls". Maybe it's just you. Alarti always seemed cool to me, and Tiggles and Houndstooth were always a great source of entertainment.

Clark doesn't realize he is a mega troll. Probably lost in his 400 words of spam every few minutes on the tmo forums.

Alarti0001
06-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Yeah it's a shame that one dipshit singer can turn so many people off from such fabulous musicianship.

Stop talking about your Bob Dylan type music!

Ella`Ella
06-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Stop talking about your Bob Dylan type music!

It's either him talk about Bob Dylan or free range chickens.

Seltius
06-08-2015, 11:20 AM
YOU THINK THATS FUCKIN HISTORY YOU FUCK

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT SOME FUCKIN HISTORY MATE. DID YOU KNOW THAT BUMBLE BEES AND EARTH WORMS WERE BROUGHT OVER BY AMERICAN COLONISTS?? FUCK NO YOU DIDN'T LEARN THAT SHIT IN ETERNAL AVATAR YOU FUCK

DID YOU ALSO KNOW MOSQUITOES HELPED DEFEAT THE BRITISH IN THE SOUTH DURING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR?

THATS SOME FUCKING HISTORY FOR YOU

See and the world would have been a very different place if Sam Kinison had become president! Or even a history teacher.

Tiggles
06-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Tiggles did that on his own accord by spying and registering on the forums as different people. Believe me, I did not want him posting it.

Detoxx seriously do you have any proof of this? I do not even know your new website and I have no intention of spying on a guild on a server I don't play on.

Talk to Flippie if you want to compare IPs

Its not me.

Archalen
06-08-2015, 01:00 PM
If it wasn't for the singer, Dream Theater would actually be a good band.

He's so bad - a baritone trying to be a tenor.

Glenzig
06-08-2015, 01:01 PM
I got to see Mike Portnoy play live. He is a legendary drummer!

No. He's a very good drummer. But he definitely doesn't belong in the legendary catergory.

Alarti0001
06-08-2015, 01:24 PM
Detoxx seriously do you have any proof of this? I do not even know your new website and I have no intention of spying on a guild on a server I don't play on.

Talk to Flippie if you want to compare IPs

Its not me.

But then how do you properly use a scapegoat?

kenzar
06-08-2015, 01:33 PM
reddit.com/r/circlejerk

Tiggles
06-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Someone at TMO is very upset at Detox

http://tmoguild.org/

Itap
06-08-2015, 03:01 PM

Holy fuck. I have no issue with Clark, but you gotta take a step back dude. This is one of the most pathetic things I've seen on these forums. Immersion levels cannot get any higher

Seltius
06-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Detoxx I am glad to see this I wish you guys the best and hope to see Forsaken successful and become a force on Blue99. I think this is a step in the right direction to move away from TMOs shadow of the past good or bad. Its time that people stop equating you guys with anything that TMO did and start looking at your accomplishments for better or worse as a new entity.

Clark I just want to point out man that you really need to seek help. That type of rage only builds up and is very very unhealthy. I am not talking about physically either you could be the picture of physical health and with that type of emotional instability you still are worse than that guy who is overweight eats Cheetos and lives in his mothers attic but doesn't care.

Pint
06-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Someone at TMO is very upset at Detox

http://tmoguild.org/

How do I capitalize on these new loots? Being a tmo alt guild never really panned out, maybe this will be better.

Jfertal
06-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Woah

Oleris
06-08-2015, 04:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JQB7k.gif

Ella`Ella
06-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Oh, Clark - it's disappointing to see you talk about Daddy Ella that way, especially after I routinely defend you.

But, if you must know, not a single officer nominated you to be an officer going forward in TMO. Not one. To really put it in perspective, more people voted for Culprit.

It was actually kind of a joke in the officer core about your officership. We just kept you there because you did have a high attendance at the time and we figured you'd either quit or kill yourself if we stripped it. It was just less stressful to leave you as an officer and ignore all your input than to boot you.

Susvain2
06-08-2015, 04:38 PM
lol i don't know what's worse, being Marksmen or admitting to defending him

cringing real hard atm

Alarti0001
06-08-2015, 04:41 PM
Massive PR coming. Tighten your sphincters marksman is coming.
Also marksman i gave you my RL address why did you never show up at my door? Stood me up!

Lojik
06-08-2015, 04:43 PM
TMO will you at least keep us abreast of all your guild drama on red? We don't want to be out of the loop

Champion_Standing
06-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Massive PR coming. Tighten your sphincters marksman is coming.
Also marksman i gave you my RL address why did you never show up at my door? Stood me up!

Heard he did but the nurses told him that u lost visitor privileges after a poo flinging incident.

Tiggles
06-08-2015, 04:54 PM
TMO will you at least keep us abreast of all your guild drama on red? We don't want to be out of the loop

We are currently ruining the red economy and the blue economy by xfering plats over

the autists are trying to grief us but no one has quit yet.

so far so good.

Tann
06-08-2015, 06:01 PM
srsly this game was great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8UXvNX8W8

Lojik
06-08-2015, 06:18 PM
We are currently ruining the red economy and the blue economy by xfering plats over

the autists are trying to grief us but no one has quit yet.

so far so good.

Red is an autist colony

Swish
06-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Red is an autist colony

http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=28978&dateline=1425917477

YendorLootmonkey
06-08-2015, 07:24 PM
TMO was contest by FE FE/IB Alliance and New IB all three of those guild failed....

Sounds to me like FE played the long game and finally did what it originally set out to do... destroy TMO. Just no one expected it to be from within.

Aviann
06-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Sounds to me like FE played the long game and finally did what it originally set out to do... destroy TMO. Just no one expected it to be from within.

I was thinking the same exact thing. Damn. lol

Cecily
06-08-2015, 08:31 PM
I'd wish you guys would back off Clark, tbh. Please.

Faron
06-08-2015, 08:41 PM
so much fat going on itt

Swish
06-08-2015, 08:45 PM

I love it when Clark just replies with a quote and smiley face or a "lol" ... keeps it simple.

quido
06-08-2015, 08:47 PM

Naw

Portsche
06-08-2015, 08:50 PM
I love it when Clark just replies with a quote and smiley face or a "lol" ... keeps it simple./facepalm

quido
06-08-2015, 08:51 PM
I think Clark is gone. He's either already dead by his own hand, or he has already transformed into his new identity so that he can actually join another guild.

Lev_Mer
06-08-2015, 09:01 PM
jeremy IS clark

http://i.imgur.com/STDryl1.gif

Lojik
06-08-2015, 09:17 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=28978&dateline=1425917477

Just posting with a little autistic license

Teeroyoyort
06-08-2015, 11:14 PM
If Forsaken is some TMO under a new guild tag. Is it ok for them to go right for class R mobs? or is that circumventing the rules to change classes w/o the server staff approval?

Mezzmur
06-08-2015, 11:47 PM
If Forsaken is some TMO under a new guild tag. Is it ok for them to go right for class R mobs? or is that circumventing the rules to change classes w/o the server staff approval?

New guild leader, new officers, new guild, no rules. Raid Laws of 2015:Article 4, Subsection D, Paragraph 7.

Kushie
06-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Lawyer up chaps, this is p99

Aviann
06-09-2015, 12:37 AM
Congratz on Sev brews. Maybe you can push Taken and BDA to C.

Prismaticshop
06-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Congratz on VS guys, maybe you can push Rampage to R?

Fuddwin
06-09-2015, 01:46 AM
Poor Swage (Variety)

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-09-2015, 04:22 AM
The new TMO should form an aggressive new transportation guild, totally own dial-a-port. They aren't ready for a guild where the PORTER tips YOU.

Do that for a few months, dial-a-port is dead, then, the transportation market is all yours. Who is gonna use dial-a-port when every time you take a TMO competitive porter, you get a 50 - 100p tip?

Ownage is yours for the taking.

Bill Tetley
06-09-2015, 07:29 AM
Rebranded Class C guild in Class R... this seems fair? How/why is this allowed?

Prismaticshop
06-09-2015, 07:54 AM
Rebranded Class C guild in Class R... this seems fair? How/why is this allowed?

What's the issue, raid rules are stated here :

http://www.project1999.com/raid.php

Don't see anything mentioned a class C guild needs to remain class C. seems to be anybody can switch from C to R or from R to C respecting the conditions stated here above.

Also I don't believe forsaken will linger in class R, I seriously doubt if I were still playing that I would want to give Rampage free VP, and since many in Forsaken have Kunark BiS toons, the only thing left to farm is PD as well as katanas off Druushk and maybe Rend robes off Xygoz.

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Everyone here seems to be confused. TMO on Red is TMO from 2010-2013. The scrubs who called themselves TMO for the past 2 years are not us, they aren't even TMO. They just grabbed our name for publicity to improve their success rate, but they still failed hard because they were just that terrible.

Tiggles
06-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Word on the street is forsaken is staying class R till velious for the morale boost given by picking on BDA

Samoht
06-09-2015, 09:17 AM
jeremy IS clark

http://i.imgur.com/STDryl1.gif

wouldn't be the first time jeremy pretended to be someone else...

Ravager
06-09-2015, 09:22 AM
Word on the street is forsaken is staying class R till velious for the morale boost given by picking on BDA

Big deal? Lockouts. Unless they plan to reform with a new tag every week.

slappytwotoes
06-09-2015, 09:25 AM
Poor Swage (Variety)

Speaking of Autists.. look at this guys post history. All he does is type this same joke in various threads for the past year+

I'll bet you didnt come up with it and I'll bet it was never really that funny. Get a new joke dude jeezus

Alarti0001
06-09-2015, 09:39 AM

Ohh thats a pretty good idea. Would be fun to make like 3 casual guilds to pick on BDA. Might even play blue a little.

Ravager
06-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Ohh thats a pretty good idea. Would be fun to make like 3 casual guilds to pick on BDA. Might even play blue a little.

Loser status confirmed.

neeferio
06-09-2015, 10:25 AM

Doubt anyone in BDA cares. Mostly we are laughing that Forsaken can't handle the heat in class C. Giving all the VP loot to Rampage.

Enjoy your 1 class R mob a month.

Cheers

contemptor
06-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Rampage burned TMO so badly they jumped into a class r guild or with daddy Zealot off the server. As our red brethren would say, yikes.

contemptor
06-09-2015, 10:27 AM
When you can no longer compete, troll, and pretend it's by choice.

MaksimMazor
06-09-2015, 10:36 AM
Rampage burned TMO so badly they jumped into a class r guild or with daddy Zealot off the server. As our red brethren would say, yikes.

But first we defeated IB

Alarti0001
06-09-2015, 11:22 AM
When you can no longer compete, troll, and pretend it's by choice.

Sorry this is RnF. Are you lost?

Swish
06-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Doubt anyone in BDA cares. Mostly we are laughing that Forsaken can't handle the heat in class C....

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!

http://media.giphy.com/media/9idmMMOJlD9kc/giphy.gif

Swish
06-09-2015, 11:34 AM
oh man, that was a good one

http://www.funnycatpix.com/_pics/cat_laughing_out_loud.jpg

Samoht
06-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Swish, why don't you get level 60 (on either server), and then you can talk about the raid scene with the big boy.s

Swish
06-09-2015, 11:42 AM
still laughing

Samoht
06-09-2015, 11:43 AM
still not 60

Ravager
06-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Maybe he's trying for honorary 60 through forum posts.

contemptor
06-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Sorry this is RnF. Are you lost?

Prismaticshop
06-09-2015, 12:20 PM
ITT : Guildless trolls, a fallen and humiliated ex guild leader papa Zeelot raging about people shitting on his ex guild tag, butthurt BDAs.

Rated 5*

Samoht
06-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Maybe he's trying for honorary 60 through forum posts.

Is 11,000 official posts enough for that? I wonder how many total posts he has with 11k + RNF.

Raev
06-09-2015, 12:34 PM
I wonder if Samoht is an Alarti troll account. The double Clooneys is just a way to distract people from the truth.

Alarti0001
06-09-2015, 12:39 PM
ITT : Guildless trolls, a fallen and humiliated ex guild leader papa Zeelot raging about people shitting on his ex guild tag, butthurt BDAs.

Rated 5*

Don't forget FE anon forum trolls who talked shit about TMO... Joined... and is talking shit now that they have another guild to fuck up.
A++

Merekai
06-09-2015, 12:50 PM

Thanks for the ES legs, I will cherish them forever now that I know they are imbued with some extra spunk.

Chev

Swish
06-09-2015, 01:11 PM
so BDA still laughing about Forsaken not being able to handle it in class C?

sam just mad, must be sucking on that BDA dkp teet

Samoht
06-09-2015, 01:24 PM
sam just mad, must be sucking on that BDA dkp teet

I believe my DKP in BDA is exactly zero, but thank you for your concern.

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 01:44 PM

Rated 5*

Just letting the masses know that the people under the TMO tag last few yrs were part of a completely different guild. They let themselves crash and burn so I'm actually quite happy about it. Lol.

TMO left in December 2013 with an undefeated position. We had over 100+ kills of every VP dragon and only ever Lost 1 silverwing, 1 PD, and 1 Druushk.

Our other stats from the raids we responded to:

Trakanon
Wins: 200 Losses: 54

Cazic Thule
Wins: 105 Losses: 13

Dracoliche
Wins: 210 Losses: 52

Lady Vox
Wins: 84 Losses: 13

Gorenaire
Wins: 84 Losses: 15

Talendor
Wins: 83 Losses: 19

Lord Nagafen
Wins: 76 Losses: 15

Innoruuk
Wins: 79 Losses: 17

Severilous
Wins: 72 Losses: 24

Faydedar
Wins: 62 Losses: 23

Venril Sathir
Wins: 82 Losses: 36

Main reason TMO left was because of raid rule change. The guild that reformed after was just FE borrowing the name and what they did between then and now isn't my problem. :p I was just counting the days until implosion.

portbitch69
06-09-2015, 01:48 PM
where was all this campaigning about the new tmo not really being tmo when the old tmo broke up? this is like 2 years too late zeelot

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 01:50 PM
It happened back then too lol. Only reason TMO got reformed is because Derubael allowed it even though I told him I did not approve.

portbitch69
06-09-2015, 01:50 PM
i still remember tiggles prasing the FE "acquisition", what kind of tmo does that make him? hes old, but he helped create the new tmo

portbitch69
06-09-2015, 01:51 PM
derufail probably had his own motives behind recreating it i guess

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 01:52 PM
I forgive those who had nowhere else to go and gave into peer pressures. It happens.

Kushie
06-09-2015, 01:54 PM
12-19-2013 never forget

Socratic
06-09-2015, 02:00 PM
EQ always had crazy drama, but no one turned a 180 and shit all over their reputation quite like Zeelot.

Keep preaching that line. I seriously doubt anyone cares. Good luck on red.

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Leaving blue server when the raid rules turned into class/rotation stuff = I shit on my reputation? The 70+ members we already have on red tends to reflect the opposite. :D

Alarti0001
06-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Leaving blue server when the raid rules turned into class/rotation stuff = I shit on my reputation? The 70+ members we already have on red tends to reflect the opposite. :D

But some nobody disagrees with you....... What your response to that!?

Fael
06-09-2015, 02:11 PM
you think instant engage fte races that require standing at the ready for 16 hours is fun? You should try 2.5 hour, 70 on 70 battles for venril sathir.

Red server is on the rise. Not our fault you don't know what you are missing.

Socratic
06-09-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm Gadfly Alarti. Thought you already knew that. Maybe I'm a nobody though, especially since I don't play for either side here.

I thought a lot of Zeelot before he tried to tell everyone to quit with him in a hissy and disbanded the guild. In hindsight I'm sure he wishes he just kicked everyone out and kept the tag.

Still years later he's here crying that 90%? of his guild reformed without him and still dominated this server for more than a year.

@Dolic Red is better than the current state of competitive blue, certainly a whole lot less annoying. I think that mostly speaks to how bad blue has become, rather than indicating anything positive about red.

Aviann
06-09-2015, 02:30 PM
Can we talk more about how BDA is getting stomped in the ground and complaining because Forsaken should be in class C?

Quit making every thread a stupid TMO thread. Shit's soooo last year.

Ravager
06-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Just letting the masses know that the people under the TMO tag last few yrs were part of a completely different guild. They let themselves crash and burn so I'm actually quite happy about it. Lol.

TMO left in December 2013 with an undefeated position. We had over 100+ kills of every VP dragon and only ever Lost 1 silverwing, 1 PD, and 1 Druushk.

Our other stats from the raids we responded to:

Trakanon
Wins: 200 Losses: 54

Cazic Thule
Wins: 105 Losses: 13

Dracoliche
Wins: 210 Losses: 52

Lady Vox
Wins: 84 Losses: 13

Gorenaire
Wins: 84 Losses: 15

Talendor
Wins: 83 Losses: 19

Lord Nagafen
Wins: 76 Losses: 15

Innoruuk
Wins: 79 Losses: 17

Severilous
Wins: 72 Losses: 24

Faydedar
Wins: 62 Losses: 23

Venril Sathir
Wins: 82 Losses: 36

Main reason TMO left was because of raid rule change. The guild that reformed after was just FE borrowing the name and what they did between then and now isn't my problem. :p I was just counting the days until implosion.

I bet the sexy ladies get wet when you show them these numbers.

quido
06-09-2015, 02:31 PM
I mean I put the stats on my resume...

Lisset
06-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Red server is on the rise. Not our fault you don't know what you are missing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Samoht
06-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Can we talk more about how BDA is getting stomped in the ground and complaining because Forsaken should be in class C?

In what universe is losing a single class R target considered "getting stomped in (sic) the ground" ?

According to raid.php (http://www.project1999.com/raid.php), Foreskin only beat them to Sev. Foreskin beat Taken on Maestro and Fay. Any comments on that?

I don't think Foreskin members are going to stay tagged for long if they continue in class R, though. Smart ones will jump ship and join Rampage because they don't wish to be relegated by class lockout.

Aviann
06-09-2015, 02:50 PM
In what universe is losing a single class R target considered "getting stomped in (sic) the ground" ?

According to raid.php (http://www.project1999.com/raid.php), Foreskin only beat them to Sev. Foreskin beat Taken on Maestro and Fay. Any comments on that?

I don't think Foreskin members are going to stay tagged for long if they continue in class R, though. Smart ones will jump ship and join Rampage because they don't wish to be relegated by class lockout.

If I'm not mistaken, considering they got those class R mobs, they mean they beat the rest of Class R to them aside from lockouts, no matter what you pick and choose to go after.

Now, we also ALL know, unlike a couple select coward guilds, they won't stay in Class R because they have actual class. Just so happens that during their up and coming, they get the chance to kick the shit out of them for all of the shit talking they've done behind their class barriers.

Class C approves.

Kileras
06-09-2015, 02:51 PM
i don't think taken went for maestro, it was just us <anonymous> and Forsaken there. We almost got it to, was a fun race.

R is indeed super crowded. not a lot of space for new guilds trying to make some space for themselves. I dont understand personally why the big guilds don't goto class C. Lawyerquest is bullshit but whatever, get the FTE, get er done. Dont really get why Forsaken is in R competing for mobs against us learning guilds, but rules are rules and hopefully everyone can get along and not try to simply take all the cake for themselves (wishful thinking).

Samoht
If I'm not mistaken, considering they got those class R mobs, they mean they beat the rest of Class R to them aside from lockouts, no matter what you pick and choose to go after.

So what you're saying is you don't understand class R at all. Gotcha.

Aviann
Oh and nice job relating the word foreskin to Forsaken. We can all tell whats running through your mind right now.

Aviann
06-09-2015, 02:52 PM
So what you're saying is you don't understand class R at all. Gotcha.

I could care less. All I know is BDA likes to talk shit, and they are gonna be stomped temporarily in their own game. Class R is way behind me.

Samoht
06-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Dont really get why Forsaken is in R competing for mobs against us learning guilds, but rules are rules and hopefully everyone can get along and not try to simply take all the cake for themselves (wishful thinking).

They're honestly really only going to affect guilds not named BDA or Taken in class R. If your guild name is on the following list, please be prepared to get even less loot than before:

Anonymous
Azure Guard
Divinity
Europa
Indignation
Moonlight Crusaders
Omni
The A-Team

Aviann
06-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Don't forget, boys and girls, if BDA and Taken would go to Class C, you'd get even more!!!!

But they won't.

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Everyone here seems to be confused. TMO on Red is TMO from 2010-2013. The scrubs who called themselves TMO for the past 2 years are not us, they aren't even TMO. They just grabbed our name for publicity to improve their success rate, but they still failed hard because they were just that terrible.

This argument makes no sense to anyone who knows how guilds grow, get sick, explode, etc.

Ok, so around 2013 a core or even a majority of TMO decided to end the run. But some obviously stayed, or the name would not exist, nor would the guild have been able to continue (no guild bank, no roster, etc.)

You can't say "but that was not the real TMO"

That is just laughable. Some left, some stayed, those who stayed continued on their way and kept things moving more or less, but whatever internal issues contributed to the 2013 exodus has now led to phase two of the Troubles. Stop trying to turn this into some overly complicated just cause.

Predictable dominant guild breaks apart partially, some stay, new members jump on the ship, but predictable dominant guild still has issues, and falls apart. Some go to form new venture.

That's predictable guild stuff. Stop taking yourself so seriously. "The real TMO" -- lol.

I'm the real Sadre, though.

Samoht
06-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Don't forget, boys and girls, if BDA and Taken would go to Class C, you'd get even more!!!!

But they won't.

Please tell us how much loot your guild is presently getting in class C?

Aviann
06-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Please tell us how much loot your guild is presently getting in class C?

We get plenty, son. App to us and see for yourself.

Samoht
06-09-2015, 03:03 PM
I'm going to infer from your non-answer answer that your answer is zero.

Aviann
06-09-2015, 03:08 PM
I'm going to infer from your non-answer answer that your answer is zero.

I can't lie man, I have no idea. The most I've done in the past couple of weeks is check the forums from my phone most of the time. Having some irl things almost on the daily that I have to take care of before I will have a chance to spend time playing as much as I want.

But what I do know is that you are defending two powerhouse guilds who refuses to go to Class C, and you are complaining about a powerhouse guild who just entered Class R.

You also quoted someone else and labelled the quote as HYPOCRISY in your signature...

I can't find a better candidate for hypocrisy, at the moment, other than yourself, sir.

Kileras
06-09-2015, 03:09 PM
They're honestly really only going to affect guilds not named BDA or Taken in class R. If your guild name is on the following list, please be prepared to get even less loot than before:

Anonymous
Azure Guard
Divinity
Europa
Indignation
Moonlight Crusaders
Omni
The A-Team

can you explain why they would target us specifically? i figured it was all to compete against BDA/Taken for a bit. Like i said, rules are rules i guess and Sirken is allowing it so be it, but it doesn't particularly feel all that warm and fuzzy.

Samoht
06-09-2015, 03:16 PM
can you explain why they would target us specifically? i figured it was all to compete against BDA/Taken for a bit. Like i said, rules are rules i guess and Sirken is allowing it so be it, but it doesn't particularly feel all that warm and fuzzy.

It's a logic fail on their behalf. Lockouts actually prevent any real competition in class R. It was previously a three way split between BDA, Taken, and everybody else. Foreskin cannot possibly stop BDA or Taken while they're locked out of a mob. Instead, they're just taking away from everybody else.

ArumTP
06-09-2015, 03:16 PM
i don't think taken went for maestro, it was just us <anonymous> and Forsaken there. We almost got it to, was a fun race.

R is indeed super crowded. not a lot of space for new guilds trying to make some space for themselves. I dont understand personally why the big guilds don't goto class C. Lawyerquest is bullshit but whatever, get the FTE, get er done. Dont really get why Forsaken is in R competing for mobs against us learning guilds, but rules are rules and hopefully everyone can get along and not try to simply take all the cake for themselves (wishful thinking).

Literally this has been preached since the rotation abruptly ended, and Taken BDA decided to take all the R loot themselves.

Anonymous
Azure Guard
Divinity
Europa
Indignation
Moonlight Crusaders
Omni
The A-Team

A-Team, Moonlight Crusaders are dead guilds. Divinity was PRO scumbag maneuver for dismantlement of the rotation. I Have significant doubts if the other guilds will notice much, as BDA/Taken were taking 2/3 of all mobs already. This is only really putting pressure on those guilds.

Doubt anyone in BDA cares. Mostly we are laughing that Forsaken can't handle the heat in class C. Giving all the VP loot to Rampage.

Enjoy your 1 class R mob a month.

Cheers

This is the quote everyone should remember from this thread, how hopelessly disillusioned BDA is. BDA is the one that started to shit this thread up with forsaken being in R, has many VP keys but won't compete there, and honestly believes that forsaken will only get 1 mob a month when they have already gotten 3 this week.

My own selfish reasons I'd like forsaken back in R, but on the other hand I'd like them to bitch slap around bda/taken till veillious.

Samoht
06-09-2015, 03:19 PM
But what I do know is that you are defending two powerhouse guilds who refuses to go to Class C, and you are complaining about a powerhouse guild who just entered Class R.

What do you mean "refuses to go to class C" ? One simply does not compel a guild to change to class C. You do realize that class C is designated for no life neck-beards with shit-stained socks, right? Not everybody wishes to play that way.

Lisset
06-09-2015, 03:22 PM

He's not saying that you're being targeted but that because one more high end guild in your class, you'll see even less loot.

Aviann
06-09-2015, 03:25 PM
What do you mean "refuses to go to class C" ? One simply does not compel a guild to change to class C. You do realize that class C is designated for no life neck-beards with shit-stained socks, right? Not everybody wishes to play that way.

I think your idea of Class C is a bit obtuse compared to what it actually is. It takes actual ability and playtime to get the mobs you want in Class C. It does involve an amount of neckbearding, but you already do the amount necessary while you are inside Class R, so why you bitchin'?

Instead, you refuse to step up to the plate, and you sit there taking away from the smaller guilds pretending your some awesome entity, when in actuality, you are just being a prick.

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 03:28 PM
This argument makes no sense to anyone who knows how guilds grow, get sick, explode, etc.

Ok, so around 2013 a core or even a majority of TMO decided to end the run. But some obviously stayed, or the name would not exist, nor would the guild have been able to continue (no guild bank, no roster, etc.)

That is just laughable. Some left, some stayed, those who stayed continued on their way and kept things moving more or less, but whatever internal issues contributed to the 2013 exodus has now led to phase two of the Troubles. Stop trying to turn this into some overly complicated just cause.

Predictable dominant guild breaks apart partially, some stay, new members jump on the ship, but predictable dominant guild still has issues, and falls apart. Some go to form new venture.

That's predictable guild stuff. Stop taking yourself so seriously. "The real TMO" -- lol.

What you're saying might make sense if TMO was just a p99 guild, but we've been around 15 years.

The p99ers tried to use the guild name to get recruits but it didn't help enough. And FE people were leading the guild.... how does that make the guild have any sort of connection to my guild. It doesn't

Gadfly, never had an issue with you. If you don't think it made sense to leave then that's fine. But our guild has always been highly competitive and aggressive ever since starting on Fennin ro. The main reason we liked p99 blue was because that playstyle was similar, especially with the VP train wars. When the raid rotations came in, our classic eq nostalgia got crushed, so we left. End of story. Can call it a hissy fit if you want, but obviously was a logical decision based on a change in rules.

Swish
06-09-2015, 03:36 PM

Socking with 20-25 people when a mob is in a window... in Class R....

Samoht
06-09-2015, 03:40 PM
I think your idea of Class C is a bit obtuse compared to what it actually is. It takes actual ability and playtime to get the mobs you want in Class C. It does involve an amount of neckbearding, but you already do the amount necessary while you are inside Class R, so why you bitchin'?

Instead, you refuse to step up to the plate, and you sit there taking away from the smaller guilds pretending your some awesome entity, when in actuality, you are just being a prick.

There you go telling people how they should play again. I guess that's the biggest difference between class C and class R. C players try to dictate to others what's theirs and how they should play. R players just play.

Daldaen
06-09-2015, 03:42 PM

Class R guilds go for maybe 2-3 targets per week.

Class C guilds go for VP (6 targets), plus another 6-8 targets depending on where the class system stands.

The amount of poopsocking is in no way similar. On top of this, windows are now Monday night - Tuesday afternoon. Which precludes most of your typical employed US Time zone players from partaking in raids (which is a large chunk of the server).

If however, Variance were reduced from 16 hours down to a more classic 0-60minutes. More guilds would be able to compete in Class C because the poopsocking requirement is lessened. If such a change happened I'm almost positive one or two guilds would jump from Class R to C.

But Sirken has repeatedly said he won't approve a change like that because he hates poopsocking. Yet Forsaken+Rampage had 25-30 each at the very start of VS's window with 16 hours left to go. I don't really get the hate on poopsocking from his end -- It is dumb, without a doubt. But guaranteeing players partake in this dumb activity a maximum of 1 hour would be a vast improvement over the unfortunate trackers who sit at a spawn point for 15.5 hours without seeing the mob spawn.

Champion_Standing
06-09-2015, 03:50 PM
What you're saying might make sense if TMO was just a p99 guild, but we've been around 15 years.

The p99ers tried to use the guild name to get recruits but it didn't help enough. And FE people were leading the guild.... how does that make the guild have any sort of connection to my guild. It doesn't

Gadfly, never had an issue with you. If you don't think it made sense to leave then that's fine. But our guild has always been highly competitive and aggressive ever since starting on Fennin ro. The main reason we liked p99 blue was because that playstyle was similar, especially with the VP train wars. When the raid rotations came in, our classic eq nostalgia got crushed, so we left. End of story. Can call it a hissy fit if you want, but obviously was a logical decision based on a change in rules.

So you have been leading tmo for 15 years? Holy shit, you are a middle aged man who still takes everquest this seriously? Fuckin a man, I'm sorry.

Prismaticshop
06-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Lol this thread is GOLD !

Quite amazing stuff in here.

only person that is sane is Gadfly.

The rest are beyond point of return, lost in the abyss of nerd pride.

RIP in peace bros

Aviann
Class R guilds go for maybe 2-3 targets per week.

Class C guilds go for VP (6 targets), plus another 6-8 targets depending on where the class system stands.

The amount of poopsocking is in no way similar. On top of this, windows are now Monday night - Tuesday afternoon. Which precludes most of your typical employed US Time zone players from partaking in raids (which is a large chunk of the server).

If however, Variance were reduced from 16 hours down to a more classic 0-60minutes. More guilds would be able to compete in Class C because the poopsocking requirement is lessened. If such a change happened I'm almost positive one or two guilds would jump from Class R to C.

But Sirken has repeatedly said he won't approve a change like that because he hates poopsocking. Yet Forsaken+Rampage had 25-30 each at the very start of VS's window with 16 hours left to go. I don't really get the hate on poopsocking from his end -- It is dumb, without a doubt. But guaranteeing players partake in this dumb activity a maximum of 1 hour would be a vast improvement over the unfortunate trackers who sit at a spawn point for 15.5 hours without seeing the mob spawn.

While I appreciate your detailed response, and do agree with you for the most part, it doesn't mean you are forced to sit there and poopsock all of the time. People pick and choose what they want to go for, much as they are doing in class R. I do understand a couple of the class C guilds make it a normalcy to be competing for as much as possible, but what I mean is you basically get what you put in. There isn't a guild in C currently that isn't getting what they are striving to attain, simply because they choose to compete.

Also aside from the bickering that surrounds VP, its actually quite entertaining to see everyone from all sides of class C competing against one another. Most of the people are able to keep it quite classy.

There you go telling people how they should play again. I guess that's the biggest difference between class C and class R. C players try to dictate to others what's theirs and how they should play. R players just play.

I didn't tell you anything about how to play. What I am basically saying is that you are being a giant hypocrite in this thread because you are bitching about a guild doing the same exact thing as you... But you can continue to ignore that if you choose.

Zeelot
Gaming community for 15 yrs, not solely EQ. Nice attempt. :p

Quit EQ in 2006-2007 and didn't play again til p99 in 2010.

We aren't all about EQ. We enjoy life and other games. Feel free to apply :)

Champion_Standing
06-09-2015, 03:55 PM
RIP in peace bros

Ravager
06-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Can call it a hissy fit if you want, but obviously was a logical decision based on a change in rules.

It was really somewhere between a temper tantrum and total meltdown.

Samoht
06-09-2015, 04:02 PM
what I mean is you basically get what you put in. There isn't a guild in C currently that isn't getting what they are striving to attain, simply because they choose to compete.

You're delusional. If your guild is choosing not to compete, it's because they cannot compete in the first place. Just because you know you would fail and choose not to does not make you any less of a failure. It's actually worse than failure for not trying in the first place.

I didn't tell you anything about how to play.

Yes, you did. More than once, actually.

refuses to go to Class C
step up to the plate
go to Class C
App to us

Sorry, not desperate for earthquake mobs that other class C guilds neglect long enough for Pint's shitty guild to accidentally find still alive.

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 04:02 PM
It was really somewhere between a temper tantrum and total meltdown.

I did tantrum a little when Derubael formed TMO contrary to instructions that I did not want it reformed. I will admit to that. Shit happens!

Aviann
06-09-2015, 04:07 PM
You're delusional. If your guild is choosing not to compete, it's because they cannot compete in the first place. Just because you know you would fail and choose not to does not make you any less of a failure. It's actually worse than failure for not trying in the first place.

Yes, you did. More than once, actually.

Sorry, not desperate for earthquake mobs that other class C guilds neglect long enough for Pint's shitty guild to accidentally find still alive.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Taking a verb and a noun out of my statements do not make it a command by context of what I said. The last one was actually the kind of "Do it and find out for yourself" phrase.

I'm going to leave you on this note. Pce

Samoht
06-09-2015, 04:11 PM
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Taking a verb and a noun out of my statements do not make it a command by context of what I said. The last one was actually the kind of "Do it and find out for yourself" phrase.

I'm going to leave you on this note. Pce

So you're denying that you more than once explicitly told BDA and Taken to "step up to the plate" and "go to class C"

I do think that one of us is stupid. And I know that it's not me.

Champion_Standing
06-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Gaming community for 15 yrs, not solely EQ. Nice attempt. :p

Quit EQ in 2006-2007 and didn't play again til p99 in 2010.

We aren't all about EQ. We enjoy life and other games. Feel free to apply :)

No attempts needed. Was more about your age than playtime neway. The level of emotional investment in a 16 year old game that you display on these forums is a far more humiliating insult to yourself than anything I could possibly say.

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 04:14 PM
No attempts needed. Was more about your age than playtime neway. The level of emotional investment in a 16 year old game that you display on these forums is a far more humiliating insult to yourself than anything I could possibly say.

Thanks for your concern. I am doing just fine and don't feel the humiliation. Maybe someday?

ArumTP
06-09-2015, 04:17 PM

This is how the server views your guild as to why it isn't in C or VP. Just stop typing, every blow you try and take to Asgard is also completely applicable on your guilds conduct.

Poltergist
06-09-2015, 04:22 PM

Serious question... How in the flying fuck can you say this with a straight face about another guild whenBDA is choosing not to compete in class C?

Samoht
06-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Why do you presume that BDA is of my concern? I'm not the one trying to tell them how to play. It's this clown from Asgard going self-righteous "I'm class C and you're not lalalala"

Poltergist
06-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Just my opinion but:

Class C capable guilds killing the rotation and hiding in class R has a bigger effect on the play styles of up and coming guilds than TMO and rampage would have had on BDA and taken's play styles if they were in class c

Whose really dictating others play styles here?

Champion_Standing
06-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Thanks for your concern. I am doing just fine and don't feel the humiliation. Maybe someday?

No bud, apping when I get home.

Alarti0001
06-09-2015, 04:40 PM

Your argument doesn't make sense. If I made a character on Red named Sadre.. would I be the real Sadre? Is an entity only described by its name? Or lets say when character trading was still allowed and you allowed someone else to play your character or ending up trading it for plat. Would that new player be the real Sadre?
Dumb

Pint
06-09-2015, 04:40 PM
there is a lot of salt in this thread for 1 class R sev

Alarti0001
06-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Lol this thread is GOLD !

Quite amazing stuff in here.

only person that is sane is Gadfly.

The rest are beyond point of return, lost in the abyss of nerd pride.

RIP in peace bros

RIP in peace. Visceral?

Seltius
06-09-2015, 04:47 PM
I like turtles

Socratic
06-09-2015, 04:53 PM

I'm all for quitting for a good reason, and this server has given everyone plenty of them. Hell, I quit twice! My only issue is that instead of realizing that most of the guild still wanted to play, and wishing them well, you locked up the guild bank and basically called them all traitors for not quitting with you.

We have all made emotional decisions, and put our own ego before common sense, but it's been a long time man, and you're still beating that same drum.

The guild you left behind did damn well for more than a year with basically no leadership after Zagum poofed. They pushed IB into a major reform, a new tag, and split leadership with a class R guild that has been around a long time (just like current TMO is basically doing now). They did well. You should be proud of them. Many of them (not as many now) are people you would have called friend before you left.

Honestly man I hope you guys have fun and do well on red. I just don't see why you feel the need to trash these people who have been fighting a pretty rough battle here on blue. I don't read your red threads but I doubt they do the same to you, and they certainly could.

Now there is no TMO or IB on blue, and honestly that's a good thing. Way too much petty baggage had been built up. Hopefully everyone can take a deep breath and move forward with cooler heads. It would be better for everyone involved.

Samoht
06-09-2015, 04:54 PM
Class C capable guilds killing the rotation and hiding in class R has a bigger effect on the play styles of up and coming guilds than TMO and rampage would have had on BDA and taken's play styles if they were in class c

It seems like you are also unsure of the purpose of the class system. Lawyerquesters go to class C. People who want to play the game casually go to class R.

It has nothing to do with what you're capable or not, because if that was the case, Asgard would never be eligible for class C because we already know that they're not capable of killing anything but scraps.

Foreskin pushing out the "up and coming guilds" as you called them is all on Foreskin because they think they're punishing big class R guilds or something, but they're really just taking things away from the small guilds.

Seltius
06-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Samoht whoever created your spellcheck program should be shot or doing porn. Or maybe a doctor.. very long shot on the doctor profession though.

Poltergist
06-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Help me understand then, and I'm being serious. If its about being casual and not the pixels, why dissolve the rotation?

Samoht
06-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Help me understand then, and I'm being serious. If its about being casual and not the pixels, why dissolve the rotation?

I'm pretty sure the rotation is still in effect. See raid.php (http://www.project1999.com/raid.php) for more information.

Mistle
06-09-2015, 05:08 PM
It seems like you are also unsure of the purpose of the class system. Lawyerquesters go to class C. People who want to play the game casually go to class R.

Frankly I don't think the people in Class C even understand how it works. The amount of gloat over getting an FTE on a Sev is mindboggling. Do they think anyone but Onyx and Dissidia mattered? Congrats on having people with better pings and more experienced people on coth mages on the engage, you reaffirmed that BDA is not ready to move to class C. But beyond that...

What the shitlords in TMO and the braindead Asgarder don't really seem to understand that once class R rattled its way around the engages and the tiny guilds banded together to make a force capable of competing equally with Taken and BDA, Class R was effectively acting perfectly as far as its members were concerned. Taken, BDA, and Gimpatron shared the mobs, relatively drama free (the occasional burp notwithstanding). The three slot rotation was working. Everyone was getting loot. There was even mobs for small entities like Anon to try to get.

Losing Sev doesn't mean what these guys think it means. If they understood lockouts, they would know that Sev will just bounce back one step and then everything will be fine again. If TMO wanted to stay in R, they would find its not BDA they are inconveniencing at all. They'd displace Gimpatron. BDA and Taken will take the next two without any interference from TMO (unless they toss a couple alts out of guild, change the name again, and pretend they are a new guild again).

Yup. All TMO actually accomplished by staying in class R for a few days was taking away loot from the small guilds. Not Taken. Not BDA. The very guilds they think they are supporting in their obsessive attacks on the big class R guilds.

Same TMO members, same douchebag attitude shitting all over everyone else. P1999. P1999 never changes.

Zeelot
06-09-2015, 05:09 PM
I definitely can understand your perspective Gadfly.

Sure they did fine after I left, we had a large number of well trained and experienced raiders. They didn't need amazing leadership. Merging with FE was a bad move though and led to implosion. I probably would have changed my initial position and supported blue TMO if they didn't merge with FE and drag the guild through the mud. :p Since like you say, a lot of those people left were those I could call friends.

Though we also had the issue of Portsche stripping Darkdeath's character & other stuff like that, which did not help relations!

The one good thing that came out of all of it is that we are now converting the guildbank into red platinum to help get things started over here. Red has been good times so far!

Socratic
06-09-2015, 05:25 PM
There are legit claims on both sides, but by now isn't it all meaningless small stuff? We could argue these points forever, but it doesn't matter at all.

I hope Forsaken succeeds. They are about to try something that is very very tough in this environment, and regardless of the outcome I respect the attempt.

Raev
06-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Serious question... How in the flying fuck can you say this with a straight face about another guild whenBDA is choosing not to compete in class C?

because it's alarti's troll account!

Socratic
06-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Frankly I don't think the people in Class C even understand how it works. The amount of gloat over getting an FTE on a Sev is mindboggling. Do they think anyone but Onyx and Dissidia mattered? Congrats on having people with better pings and more experienced people on coth mages on the engage, you reaffirmed that BDA is not ready to move to class C. But beyond that...

What the shitlords in TMO and the braindead Asgarder don't really seem to understand that once class R rattled its way around the engages and the tiny guilds banded together to make a force capable of competing equally with Taken and BDA, Class R was effectively acting perfectly as far as its members were concerned. Taken, BDA, and Gimpatron shared the mobs, relatively drama free (the occasional burp notwithstanding). The three slot rotation was working. Everyone was getting loot. There was even mobs for small entities like Anon to try to get.

Losing Sev doesn't mean what these guys think it means. If they understood lockouts, they would know that Sev will just bounce back one step and then everything will be fine again. If TMO wanted to stay in R, they would find its not BDA they are inconveniencing at all. They'd displace Gimpatron. BDA and Taken will take the next two without any interference from TMO (unless they toss a couple alts out of guild, change the name again, and pretend they are a new guild again).

Yup. All TMO actually accomplished by staying in class R for a few days was taking away loot from the small guilds. Not Taken. Not BDA. The very guilds they think they are supporting in their obsessive attacks on the big class R guilds.

Same TMO members, same douchebag attitude shitting all over everyone else. P1999. P1999 never changes.
You realize right Forsaken doesn't care about punishing anyone in Class R right? They are just starting out with totally new leadership and took an opportunity to get some easy loot from desired Class R mobs before moving up. It's a breather week as they prepare to re-enter the fray with Rampage (at least that's what I hear).

You Class R guys are taking this way way too seriously and getting stirred up by drama junkies.

In a week or two they will have moved on and you can go back to business as usual.