PDA

View Full Version : So why shouldn't I?

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
LOL

Trans enters perma.
Trans doesn't bind a single cleric in perma.
Trans engages Vox.
Vox eats trans.
Trans CR's for the next 2 hours.
Trans engages Vox.
"Mysteriously," Vox doesn't ae - AGAIN.
Trans = 2nd legit kill on Vox!

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Because only Trans gets to kill mobs not on the correct script.....GG

Woot thanks gm friend in guild of Trans.....maybe you should try reloading the script before you kill broken mobs...oh wait you tried that and failed

Wonder why the zone crashed after your corpse run last night before next pull...was a guildie( Tibador perhaps hmmm...oh my bad GM Zyrek) loading a new no Aoe Vox for you? ...hmm no fear ....Grats

Zithax
12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Grats on the kill guys

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Hey can you guys load the broken script when we do raids too?
That'd be hawt guys, thx.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 01:53 PM
http://picbanker.com/pimp_images/stfu.gif

Zyrek
12-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Well before i explain to you the rules the Gm's have slandering me on the forums will not get you anywhere.

First off the server had the exact same lag as before with the DDOS the reason the CR took 2 hours is because every 2 mins 3-5 people would crash kind of hard to run a raid wouldn't you say ?

Second I am also not allowed to mess with raid mobs My guild is about to attack nor would I.

Third I am not a Dev so before you say another word about me tampering with mobs i think you need to shut your mouth or keep on and we will see where it goes.

Matrim
12-17-2009, 02:03 PM
So.. you think it's OK to kill a mob that's not working and claim the loot, and then to threaten bans on those who call you out for breaking the rules?

The rest of the GM staff needs to take a long, hard look at the recent trend with Transcendence. This server won't last another month if you continue to establish the dual precedences of cheating for reward with selective punishment.

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Well before i explain to you the rules the Gm's have slandering me on the forums will not get you anywhere.

First off the server had the exact same lag as before with the DDOS the reason the CR took 2 hours is because every 2 mins 3-5 people would crash kind of hard to run a raid wouldn't you say ?

Second I am also not allowed to mess with raid mobs My guild is about to attack nor would I.

Third I am not a Dev so before you say another word about me tampering with mobs i think you need to shut your mouth or keep on and we will see where it goes.
Zyrek you've been accused of being involved in and didn't do anything to stop at least 5 instances of exploitative boss encounters.
Your members have admitted it.
You've been video'd.
Comments?

Zithax
12-17-2009, 02:05 PM

Why don't you have a seat over here. We have some questions we'd like you to answer!

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 02:12 PM

Rofl slander is only applicable if you didn't reload a weak Vox during the "zone crash" .....

Only applies if your guild was able to Kill a Vox with an Ae.....oh yeah you haven't been able to do that as Vox with an Aoe raped your face last night...

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 02:14 PM
Right, like I said in IRC, slander only happens if someone is lying about you.

Dartagnan
12-17-2009, 02:14 PM
This is stupid. Your guild should give up that loot and do the encounter the way it was intended.

STOP CHEATING.

Trimm
12-17-2009, 02:16 PM
I don't really want to add fuel to the fire, but I thought everyone was supposed to follow the GM-Enforced raid schedule?

As of Tuesday, December 15, 2009 the following guilds have claim to the next spawns:

Lady Vox: <Inglourious Basterds>
Lord Nagafen: <Transcendence>
Cazic-Thule + Dracoliche: <Transcendence>

Shouldn't Trans not have been engaging Vox in the first place?

Dartagnan
12-17-2009, 02:20 PM
No it was changed. I don't think Wenai even knows what he is doing anymore.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 02:22 PM
So.. you think it's OK to kill a mob that's not working and claim the loot, and then to threaten bans on those who call you out for breaking the rules?

The rest of the GM staff needs to take a long, hard look at the recent trend with Transcendence. This server won't last another month if you continue establish the dual precedences of cheating for reward with selective punishment.

Your hopes to get bannings are pretty weak. If the script is bugged how was Trans to know it was bugged. You only find that out after you engage.

You think it is correct when the encounter is bugged a guild gets the kill and you punish that guild?GM-Secrets did that with MM took away the loot and respawned it.

Honestly i think all boss mobs should just be perma despawned until all scripts are fixed on test. Would that solve the problem for you guys?

rachel
12-17-2009, 02:35 PM

The rest of the GM staff needs to take a long, hard look at the recent trend with Transcendence. This server won't last another month if you continue establish the dual precedences of cheating for reward with selective punishment.

Didn't IB kill an unworking MM and get the loot. Didn't they kill naggy when he wasn't working correctly and get the loot ? Didn't they go to pohate version 2 and posky with no mobs that aggro and get loot? So hypocritical. Why would you even bring this up , when your guild has done it many times. I have no idea what kinda Vox they killed, but I bet they didn't ask the gm's to spawn an easier version.

This server will last much longer with the way the gm's are handling things. Quite the contrary. Your reading to much into things and just need to enjoy the game without being so greedy.

Otto
12-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Didn't IB kill an unworking MM and get the loot. Didn't they kill naggy when he wasn't working correctly and get the loot ? Didn't they go to pohate version 2 and posky with no mobs that aggro and get loot? So hypocritical. Why would you even bring this up , when your guild has done it many times.

Your ignorance is stunning.

Just... Wow.

Reiker
12-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Technically it was Transcendence's day for Vox. Not sure why Wenai put that there, maybe so it didn't look like Transcendence had all the raid encounters to those not in the know? Or maybe just a simple mistake.

Dartagnan
12-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Your hopes to get bannings are pretty weak. If the script is bugged how was Trans to know it was bugged. You only find that out after you engage.

You think it is correct when the encounter is bugged a guild gets the kill and you punish that guild?GM-Secrets did that with MM took away the loot and respawned it.

Honestly i think all boss mobs should just be perma despawned until all scripts are fixed on test. Would that solve the problem for you guys?

Um, Vox was killed before by Trans without AE. It's interesting how this happens to you guys because we have the AE when we fight it.

Reiker
Rachel you need to be banned from posting, because all you do is spew ridiculous mistruths.

Dartagnan
Didn't IB kill an unworking MM and get the loot. Didn't they kill naggy when he wasn't working correctly and get the loot ? Didn't they go to pohate version 2 and posky with no mobs that aggro and get loot? So hypocritical. Why would you even bring this up , when your guild has done it many times. I have no idea what kinda Vox they killed, but I bet they didn't ask the gm's to spawn an easier version.

This server will last much longer with the way the gm's are handling things. Quite the contrary. Your reading to much into things and just need to enjoy the game without being so greedy.

Poo is coming out of your mouth.

Pheer
12-17-2009, 02:41 PM

Hey guys someone in my group knows someone who knows someone that said that, it must be true.

Penoy
12-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Um, Vox was killed before by Trans without AE. It's interesting how this happens to you guys because we have the AE when we fight it.

Xzerion depopped every mob in the zone for the 1st Vox kill... so Trans is not to blame for that one....

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 03:56 PM
Sell your account yet Penoy ?

Deanob
12-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Transcendence is the epitome of class.

Penoy
12-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Sell your account yet Penoy ?

nope, get passed level 16 blaine?

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Nope still level 12 they took Kiola Nuts outta game have no idea how to level now Im lost :(

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Can you help Penoy? ...... Can you teach me how to KS people and be the most hated piece of shit on the server?

Penoy
12-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Can you help Penoy? ...... Can you teach me how to KS people and be the most hated piece of shit on the server?

Most hated on an EQ emulator server lol ...should i even be offended?.... whats your chars name?

Trimm
12-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Nobody cares.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Jebus cares

Bigcountry23
12-17-2009, 05:05 PM

Most hated on an EQ emulator server lol ...should i even be offended?.... whats your chars name?

Jebus cares

Wait... YOU'RE Jebus Cares? The guy who has been training and KSing my bixie camp in MT?!? ASS!!!

Dabamf
12-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Allizia was pulling the last giant with a charmed mob, went LD and a battle royal ensued in Vox's lair with NPCs killing each other with no PC owner. Charm bug someone said, I dunno. At that time Vox was absolutely casting fear. I never heard about the cold AoE, but I never heard that it wasn't being casted either. I wasn't pulling. Anyway, as we waited for Allizia's return, many others went LD including myself, but not all. We log back in, kill more TTs, pull Vox and she's not AoEing all of a sudden. Everyone was quite irritated that she wasn't working properly again when she appeared to be working fine just 15 minutes earlier when she was raping the NPCs in her lair.

Some people wanted to wipe and reset the zone.
Some people were fed up with the lag and buginess and wanted to kill and get the fuck out of Permafrost.

Tibador didn't crash the zone and reload a bugged Vox, don't be ridiculous.

No opinions have been expressed in this post.

Zexa
12-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't think anyone is making the argument that Vox was intentionally reloaded without AEs.

It is still a problem for us because a dragon doubling you for 200 pts of melee dmg is 1 groupable. A dragon AEing 500pt dd + dispell mixed with fear is anything but trivial at this point in the game.

Vox should not be down right now unless she was killed as intended. That's all there is to it.

Xzerion
12-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Xzerion depopped every mob in the zone for the 1st Vox kill... so Trans is not to blame for that one....

So I could safely rez them from Ddos lag ya...zone was repopped right after

Penoy
12-17-2009, 09:27 PM
So I could safely rez them from Ddos lag ya...zone was repopped right after

ya thats what i meant.... he repopped them, and vox got bugged

Reiker
12-17-2009, 10:54 PM
The thing is, if Xzerion repopped the zone while we were raiding, and then we killed a bugged out Vox, we wouldn't loot it and he'd respawn the mob with the correct script. Zyrek has failed to do this twice.

Dabamf
12-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Is a GM allowed to destroy all loot and simply #spawn Vox again?

Reiker
12-18-2009, 12:16 AM
Is a GM allowed to destroy all loot and simply #spawn Vox again?

Yes, and beyond that, they're supposed to, if the mob is bugged. Tibador has failed to follow this rule twice.

Penoy
12-18-2009, 12:42 AM
The thing is, if Xzerion repopped the zone while we were raiding, and then we killed a bugged out Vox, we wouldn't loot it and he'd respawn the mob with the correct script. Zyrek has failed to do this twice.

You'd think that..but what stopped him from depopping Mayong?...he was clearly not working right...

Hasbinbad
12-18-2009, 01:00 AM
You'd think that..but what stopped him from depopping Mayong?...he was clearly not working right...
What stopped him from depopping Mayong? Oh, well, let me think..
Maybe it was Aeolwind depopping Mayong?
Fucktard.

Penoy
12-18-2009, 01:02 AM
What stopped him from depopping Mayong? Oh, well, let me think..
Maybe it was Aeolwind depopping Mayong?
Fucktard.

We killed him??...and have his dagger...but no one has to know

Pyrocat
12-18-2009, 01:03 AM

Well it did, actually. We fought him and he wasn't casting spells or DTing so they reloaded the right script.

I don't think anyone knew he wasn't working right the second time until after the kill. I didn't at least, I heard people getting mezzed and AEd or something so I figured it was the right script.

Penoy
12-18-2009, 01:04 AM
Well it did, actually. We fought him and he wasn't casting spells or DTing so they reloaded the right script.

I don't think anyone knew he wasn't working right the second time until after the kill. I didn't at least, I heard people getting mezzed and AEd or something so I figured it was the right script.

it wasnt... and Xzerion specifically said that this kill wasnt official... and not to say server 1st..... we did attempt MM later, and he fucking owned us

Pyrocat
12-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Yeah because he's casting a 900damage AE 12 second stun. Xzerion said that the kill wasn't official after he died but we put the effort in so we should keep the loot, after asking other GMs I think. That was the best script they had at the moment, and it was a difficult fight. They later tweaked the script to make it more difficult. It's not like he wasn't DTing or casting spells. Vox without an AE is an obviously broken fight.

Hasbinbad
12-18-2009, 01:53 AM
it wasnt... and Xzerion specifically said that this kill wasnt official... and not to say server 1st..... we did attempt MM later, and he fucking owned us

He has phara dar's ae right now, which is broken, and is probably meant to be a deterrant against fighting him until they fix the script. This wasn't implemented until after we fought him. He was meant to pop with that phara dar ae and everyone knew it, so when trans killed him with no 900dd stun, they knew it was broken, yet they killed it and kept the loot anyway. Admittedly secrets had something to do with the oversight issue, but Zyrek damn well knew what was right.

Wonton
12-18-2009, 01:21 PM
penoy is like a turd that won't flush.

Wonton
12-18-2009, 01:27 PM

Yes that would be nice. Since you weren't around Supreme i'll fill you in a little bit... The first GM event was opened by a GM but wasn't approved by Nilbog. So Nilbog decided to be fair, and the let the players keep the loot due to the miscommunication

THIS SET THE PRECENDENT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why IB kept the few pieces of loot from hate when it wasn't suppose to be open. we were the first to try the zone, ever.

This is why IB kept the first mm loots. we were the first to try him, ever.

That AE-less vox you guys downed 2 days ago... that wasn't the first VOX either by server wise OR guild wise.

Goobles
12-18-2009, 01:40 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/RiddlN/trippin.jpg

Zexa
12-18-2009, 01:47 PM
In regards to what Wonton said, I have been trying to convince myself that it isn't just that simple, but it's getting hard not to believe. As someone has said before, if this trend keeps up we might as well all be given the GM command to summon any item we want.

I know you outside parties that read this think it's all just pointless bitching, but this is a growing problem. At this point I think all the Stilettos should be removed(I hear a solution for these in in the works?) and certainly any other loot from broken content.

This is Nilbog's project, but it seems like there has never been an official presence of authority on this server. We need a reset on how this is going to be addressed in the future or its just begging for more shit storms. There seems to be a very obvious problem with raid NPCs losing some of their abilities, and if PoHate were to open tomorrow and IB walked in to kill a completely fucked Inny there would be just as big of a drama thread.

Wonton
12-18-2009, 01:56 PM
sighh.. goobles i'm so glad you're not with ib anymore..

Goobles
12-18-2009, 02:00 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/RiddlN/QQ.jpg

Xzerion
12-18-2009, 02:05 PM
I dont think getting rid of the existing stiletto's would be a horrible idea either

Wonton
12-18-2009, 02:12 PM
yea Zexa may be right, but then again who knows. Thats a tough decision, doesn't necessarily need to be called. I would support it

Reiyz
12-18-2009, 02:14 PM
I think removing anything obtained from bug encounters is the right direction.

Supreme
12-18-2009, 02:27 PM
I think removing anything obtained from bug encounters is the right direction.

and #kill those boss mobs that are broken until they are fixed!

Zexa
12-18-2009, 03:06 PM
and #kill those boss mobs that are broken until they are fixed!

Nilbog just posted that Mayong will be down until fixed. Probably next patch.

Problem solved!

guineapig
12-18-2009, 03:09 PM
In regards to what Wonton said, I have been trying to convince myself that it isn't just that simple, but it's getting hard not to believe. As someone has said before, if this trend keeps up we might as well all be given the GM command to summon any item we want.

I know you outside parties that read this think it's all just pointless bitching, but this is a growing problem. At this point I think all the Stilettos should be removed(I hear a solution for these in in the works?) and certainly any other loot from broken content.

This is Nilbog's project, but it seems like there has never been an official presence of authority on this server. We need a reset on how this is going to be addressed in the future or its just begging for more shit storms. There seems to be a very obvious problem with raid NPCs losing some of their abilities, and if PoHate were to open tomorrow and IB walked in to kill a completely fucked Inny there would be just as big of a drama thread.

As much as I'm sick of the bitching I do agree with this 100%
However, I also wish more time could be spent on non-raid content for the other 9/10ths of the server population.

Why has Vox been killed a bazillion times yet I still can't research my level 29 spells?

Why is a single raid mob being worked on 24/7 to get all it's spells just right but when I try to cast benevolence on an NPC an entire town attacks me?

I guess that's why some of us are sick of it. because it seems like certain core aspects of the game have to be pushed off to the side so that raid content can be tailed for the top 2 guilds. I'm not claiming favortism from either side. I just think you guys happen to have the loudest voices and the biggest presence on the forums.

Can you guys even live without raids for a week while... I don't know, spells and quests get fixed? Some people still want/need to do the content that you guys raced through.

In any case, I have the best interest of the server in mind and I think everyone needs to chill out for a few days. Suspend all raid content until the top 2 guilds can play nice and then only unlock content that has been deemed bug free.

Deanob
12-18-2009, 03:29 PM
As much as I'm sick of the bitching I do agree with this 100%
However, I also wish more time could be spent on non-raid content for the other 9/10ths of the server population.

Why has Vox been killed a bazillion times yet I still can't research my level 29 spells?

Why is a single raid mob being worked on 24/7 to get all it's spells just right but when I try to cast benevolence on an NPC an entire town attacks me?

I guess that's why some of us are sick of it. because it seems like certain core aspects of the game have to be pushed off to the side so that raid content can be tailed for the top 2 guilds. I'm not claiming favortism from either side. I just think you guys happen to have the loudest voices and the biggest presence on the forums.

Can you guys even live without raids for a week while... I don't know, spells and quests get fixed? Some people still want/need to do the content that you guys raced through.

In any case, I have the best interest of the server in mind and I think everyone needs to chill out for a few days. Suspend all raid content until the top 2 guilds can play nice and then only unlock content that has been deemed bug free.

no offence man, you dont have to play if you dont like it. I highly doubt you would have any effect on the developers work habbits.

guineapig
12-18-2009, 03:32 PM
no offence man, you dont have to play if you dont like it. I highly doubt you would have any effect on the developers work habbits.

???
Who said anything about me not wanting to playing?
Effect on the devs work habbits??? Nothing you said made any sense.
I love this server and want to see it thrive. And, it's the only Emu server I have any interest in.

Penoy
12-18-2009, 03:40 PM
I dont think getting rid of the existing stiletto's would be a horrible idea either

what about your robe from MM...another robe that is adding on to the part of your robe collection which added along with the cryo silk robe that the "loot council" decided to give ya.... which led to an uber wizard departing from IB

Deanob
12-18-2009, 03:42 PM
???
Who said anything about me not wanting to playing?
Effect on the devs work habbits??? Nothing you said made any sense.
I love this server and want to see it thrive. And, it's the only Emu server I have any interest in.

I'm just curious what kind of education you have.

guineapig
12-18-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm just curious what kind of education you have.

Why are you flaming me man?
I am not sure why I'm getting this kind of animosity from you.
Stay on topic.

Hasbinbad
12-18-2009, 03:49 PM
penoy is like a turd that won't flush.
QFT

Hasbinbad
12-18-2009, 03:54 PM
what about your robe from MM...another robe that is adding on to the part of your robe collection which added along with the cryo silk robe that the "loot council" decided to give ya.... which led to an uber wizard departing from IB
Jackasses that ragequit due to loot are not "uber."

Penoy
QFT

im sorry i dont know what else to do at work besides go on these boards and tell it how it is!!!.. Hasbin dont forget about you exploiting the "hitting the invulnerable mob" for xp exploit... you got your alt to level 9?...

Hasbinbad
Why are you flaming me man?
I am not sure why I'm getting this kind of animosity from you.
Stay on topic.
Because you're a troll?

Hasbinbad
12-18-2009, 03:57 PM
im sorry i dont know what else to do at work besides go on these boards and tell it how it is!!!.. Hasbin dont forget about you exploiting the "hitting the invulnerable mob" for xp exploit... you got your alt to level 9?...
In one kill no less! Then I made sure a GM knew about it and stopped.
Nice try!

Xzerion
12-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah take the robe with no stats on them too.../boggle, I cant even wear it, its Dark Elf Enchanter only. Still wearing the cryo robe too.

Goobles
12-18-2009, 03:58 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/RiddlN/issue.jpg

Penoy
12-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Jackasses that ragequit due to loot are not "uber."

Hasbin you are the BIGGEST lootwhore... you cried for us to get you a dragoon dirk... its funny cause a couple of members of IB<who i will remain nameless> and i were laughing at how much of a lootwhore and how you were crying about the loot council idea... and how JUXTAPOSE shit was

Penoy
12-18-2009, 04:05 PM
In one kill no less! Then I made sure a GM knew about it and stopped.
Nice try!

btw it was more than once, and i suppose doing it to get level 1-9 is ok since IB is doing it..doing tumpy tonic quest from 40-49 ok as well?

Hasbinbad
12-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Hasbin you are the BIGGEST lootwhore... you cried for us to get you a dragoon dirk... its funny cause a couple of members of IB<who i will remain nameless> and i were laughing at how much of a lootwhore and how you were crying about the loot council idea... and how JUXTAPOSE shit was

I don't know why you're trying to draw me into a flamewar Penoy, but it makes me a sad panda.

You can call me whatever you want bro, whatever makes you feel better I guess. Anyone who really knows me knows that I break my ass to help my friends and am very generous (Thick Banded Belt much Dacrusha?). Are you seriously going to tell me you have any room to talk here?

I do happen to have obtained more loot than most people on the server, but hey, I am an active player that is goal oriented. Yeah, I try and push my loot agenda (from the Dragoon Dirk to Lustrous Russet and beyond), I want to gear. Of course I do - who doesn't? More loot makes me more effective and it's shiny. That doesn't make me a whore. I have given away about 90% of the valuable loot (which I'm not using) I've gotten over the last months. I haven't been an auctioneer, and *I* haven't deprived my guildmates of loot (like some people I know who's names won't be mentioned, but it begins with P and ends with enoy) or whined in an actual loot situation - not even once.

You bring up my disagreements with the Loot Council system, and yes, WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING POLICY CHANGES AND ASKED FOR INPUT, you're god damned right I said my piece. However when the decision was made, I abided by it and you didn't hear another fucking word from me.

Hasbinbad
12-18-2009, 04:12 PM
btw it was more than once, and i suppose doing it to get level 1-9 is ok since IB is doing it..doing tumpy tonic quest from 40-49 ok as well?
You are so full of shit lol.

Penoy
12-18-2009, 04:32 PM
You are so full of shit lol.

this wasnt meant directed at you, i have no animosity towards you hasbin we had a rocky relationship! but i know your a good guy and yes i still have your TBB which you can have back whenever... i know your loyal to IB, but everything im saying is the truth, and what about all those n00bs out there who struggle at the newbie grounds...when in less than 1 minute you gain 1-9 ... ask anyone, you know how hard it is to level, even low levels.. it would take more than a couple of hours to get that w/o power level of course

Dartagnan
12-18-2009, 05:01 PM
I think it's how you are saying it Penoy. I think you are a good guy but you're not painting the picture correctly.

For example, you say in one of your recent posts that "btw it was more than once, and i suppose doing it to get level 1-9 is ok since IB is doing it..doing tumpy tonic quest from 40-49 ok as well?"

This paints the picture that all of IB is doing it. I am in IB and I never touched that quest nor had anything to do with it. Yet when people read your post it sounds like we are all in on it.

I can understand if you are angry but don't drag all of us into this.

Penoy
12-18-2009, 05:03 PM
I think it's how you are saying it Penoy. I think you are a good guy but you're not painting the picture correctly.

For example, you say in one of your recent posts that "btw it was more than once, and i suppose doing it to get level 1-9 is ok since IB is doing it..doing tumpy tonic quest from 40-49 ok as well?"

This paints the picture that all of IB is doing it. I am in IB and I never touched that quest nor had anything to do with it. Yet when people read your post it sounds like we are all in on it.

I can understand if you are angry but don't drag all of us into this.

im not dragging you all into it...im speaking to an individual who has done it... i did not say you were all exploiting or hacking... and everything im saying is true so im not trolling... i dont see anyone denying it

Goobles
12-18-2009, 05:31 PM
I don't know why you're trying to draw me into a flamewar Penoy, but it makes me a sad panda.

You can call me whatever you want bro, whatever makes you feel better I guess. Anyone who really knows me knows that I break my ass to help my friends and am very generous (Thick Banded Belt much Dacrusha?). Are you seriously going to tell me you have any room to talk here?

I do happen to have obtained more loot than most people on the server, but hey, I am an active player that is goal oriented. Yeah, I try and push my loot agenda (from the Dragoon Dirk to Lustrous Russet and beyond), I want to gear. Of course I do - who doesn't? More loot makes me more effective and it's shiny. That doesn't make me a whore. I have given away about 90% of the valuable loot (which I'm not using) I've gotten over the last months. I haven't been an auctioneer, and *I* haven't deprived my guildmates of loot (like some people I know who's names won't be mentioned, but it begins with P and ends with enoy) or whined in an actual loot situation - not even once.

You bring up my disagreements with the Loot Council system, and yes, WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING POLICY CHANGES AND ASKED FOR INPUT, you're god damned right I said my piece. However when the decision was made, I abided by it and you didn't hear another fucking word from me.

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

Pheer
12-18-2009, 05:49 PM
im not dragging you all into it...im speaking to an individual who has done it... i did not say you were all exploiting or hacking... and everything im saying is true so im not trolling... i dont see anyone denying it

When IB members deny something theyre accused of it just makes people believe it more, why should we bother?

Hasbinbad
12-18-2009, 05:51 PM
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!
Abthtininth.

Penoy
12-18-2009, 05:58 PM
When IB members deny something theyre accused of it just makes people believe it more, why should we bother?

i was in IB, i know more about the guild and what there about then you, alot of them are nice, but its hypocritcal of them to rage about exploits and hacking.... and No there not denying it because its true.... you have no idea what im talking about pheer, you were not in the guild when most of the stuff i said happened

Goobles
12-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Let's belittle people more. That makes us popular and appeal to the masses. Whee!

Penoy
12-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Let's belittle people more. That makes us popular and appeal to the masses. Whee!

your better off not in the guild goobles, its like a job...they strive for "EQ dominance" which is like being the guy thats banged the most fat chicks.... im sorry but mandatory phinny/FG raids every 8 hours even at 4am... is just ass

Goobles
12-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Thanks Penoy, I agree - racing for shit that will be obsolete in 2 weeks is pointless.

Penoy
12-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Yeah take the robe with no stats on them too.../boggle, I cant even wear it, its Dark Elf Enchanter only. Still wearing the cryo robe too.

Hey Xzerion i know a char that had xp exploited from 1-9 hitting an invul mob, in Lguk in IB.... any chance you can take a look at it?.. or should we just pass it off like everything else

Secrets
12-18-2009, 06:31 PM
As an FYI,

The script is in fact broken. I know this because I recreated the EXACT issue on my local test server with the mayong script, and Wenai said Vox used the same event triggers that Mayong did. I have since fixed Mayong on the test server, and I am going to fix Vox's script after I get access to fix it.

What can we do about what happened? I don't know, that's up to the rest of the team to decide, not me, I just want to fix stuff and not police you guys. That's what I really came here to do in the first place, but due to recent events, that got put on hold.

And yes; with the way the script is broken, it can work sometimes and not all the time. It's not a Trans-only issue, IB just hasn't broken it yet. I'm going to assume other NPCs have the same script issue that were designed in this way, and it's a matter of tracking them down and fixing them. It's a fairly simple fix too.

Reiker
12-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Secrets, care to comment on how Xzerion can seem to hotfix this but neither you nor Zyrek can?

BTW, no point in "fixing" Mayong until his actual abilities are set correctly. Do you really want him to be harder than Phara Dar?

Penoy
12-18-2009, 06:56 PM

Hey Xzerion i know a char that had xp exploited from 1-9 hitting an invul mob, in Lguk in IB.... any chance you can take a look at it?.. or should we just pass it off like everything else

Xzerion
12-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Penoy,

Whats with the sudden attack on me for? Make a post in the petitions forum and it will be looked at with logs if possible, the more info you can provide the better

Penoy
12-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Penoy,

Whats with the sudden attack on me for? Make a post in the petitions forum and it will be looked at with logs if possible, the more info you can provide the better

Not an attack on you, but more of a shedding light to what some guild members are doing.

Bigcountry23
12-19-2009, 11:50 AM
I think he's wondering why you are asking him specifically to address the issue rather than saying "Hey GMs".

Penoy
12-19-2009, 11:52 AM
I think he's wondering why you are asking him specifically to address the issue rather than saying "Hey GMs".

cause hes in the guild

Juda
04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Beings to cast ressurection

Hobby
04-06-2011, 11:43 PM
You idiots trying to bring back old threads are picking the most boring threads to read...

Pick something good or stop doing it.

Koota
04-06-2011, 11:46 PM
You're an idiot trying to bring back old threads are picking the most boring threads to read...

Fixed.

bizzum
04-06-2011, 11:59 PM
You're an idiot trying to bring back old threads and are picking the most boring threads to read...

Fixed.

mimixownzall
04-07-2011, 01:46 AM
There is nothing wrong with the way hobby worded it... In fact, it sounds better.

bizzum
04-07-2011, 02:30 AM
Just play grammar police, I think Hobby is right because he isn't the only person doing it. It is slightly entertaining for me to read the first page and for a few seconds wonder what the fuck this is, and THEN look at the timestamp.

Jenithia
04-07-2011, 07:37 AM
http://www.spirefly.net/lol/forumnecro.jpg

casdegere
04-07-2011, 08:16 AM
1) There is discussion about Devs being in guilds and being "preferential". I truly hope this is not the case. I want an honest and fair game, for everyone. I realize that this is not a company running the server but when I signed up to play I was under the impression that the people running this EMU were interested in a classic version of EQ. Not a quasi version where the devs change things to suit their wishes on the fly. (again, if this is true)

2a) If bosses are spawning and are not working right but a guild that does not know that takes the time to prep and engages...and wins, they should get something but not the original loot and report the incident.

2b) A guild that fails should report the incident. If they try again and win and the boss is still bugged, refer to 2a.

Jify
04-07-2011, 08:32 AM
1) There is discussion about Devs being in guilds and being "preferential". I truly hope this is not the case. I want an honest and fair game, for everyone. I realize that this is not a company running the server but when I signed up to play I was under the impression that the people running this EMU were interested in a classic version of EQ. Not a quasi version where the devs change things to suit their wishes on the fly. (again, if this is true)

2a) If bosses are spawning and are not working right but a guild that does not know that takes the time to prep and engages...and wins, they should get something but not the original loot and report the incident.

2b) A guild that fails should report the incident. If they try again and win and the boss is still bugged, refer to 2a.

Old thread. I believe this issue has been dealt with and is no longer of any concern. :)