PDA

View Full Version : Azrael Recruiting Thread: A Shadow Has Descended Over Norrath

Slathar
02-09-2014, 11:39 PM
A shadow has fallen upon the scenes so lately lighted by the Resistance's recent triumphs. Nobody knows what Nihilum and its Norrathian organisation intends to do in the immediate future, or what are the limits, if any, to their expansive, proselytising, and masturbatory tendencies.

We understand Nihilum seeks to turn Kunark into a pixel factory as evidenced by their nine bags of Selo's Drum of the March. Their thirst for Velious domination aspires for the removal of the possibility of Azrael's existence and progression. We welcome Nihilum to her rightful place in Norrath; a dead and fading memory in Twainz's fat-clouded brain. Above all, we welcome constant, frequent and growing PvP between the people of Nihilum and our own people on both sides of Timorous Deep. It is my duty however, for I am sure you would wish me to state the facts as I see them to you, to place before you certain facts about the present position in Kunark and beyond.

From Trakanon's Teeth in the jungles of Kunark to Nagafen's Lair in Antonica, an iron curtain has descended across Norrath.

Behind that line lie all the capitals of the ancient city-states of Central and Eastern Norrath. Cabilis, Neriak, Erudin, Freeport, Halas, Oggok, Grobb and Ak'Anon, all these famous cities and the populations around them lie in what I must call the Nihilum sphere, and all are subject in one form or another, not only to Nihilum influence but to a very high and, in many cases, increasing measure of control from Nihilum Leader Jizzar.

The Nihilum central party, which were very small in all these city-states, have been raised to pre-eminence and power far beyond their numbers and are seeking everywhere to obtain totalitarian control of all the pixels. This aggression will not stand, man.

Drug-addled cabals of gibbering morons linking their hotel rooms in global OOC are prevailing in nearly every case, and so far, except in Azrael's case, there is no true democracy. Australians dying one versus one to Shadowknights without their epics is a symptom of the root cause; a stagnant raiding scene filled with bad players logging in at 6:00 A.M. to kill Venereal Sathir for the 1000th time.

Azrael is here to halt the stagnation. Simulated patch days mean that targets will be open. What does this mean for the proletariat masses? Well, in short, it means that dragons, gods, and other elf lords will be available at random times. No longer will the pixels be locked down to those who can wake up at 6:00 A.M. It is available to all nerds alike; casual, pvp-centric, and neckbeardlords. Killing dragons, gods, and elf lords means you get the powerful treasures they harbor within their treasure troves. Doing more with less is possible. However, our doors are always open for new members. Do not let the detractors fool you. It has been done before and it will be done again in the future. However, we need more people.

There is only one choice.

LONG LIVE LITE FOR FIVE MILLION YEARS!
LONG LIVE POWERED FOR FIVE MILLIONS YEARS!
LONG LIVE AZRAEL FOR FIVE MILLION YEARS!

http://i.imgur.com/nO80IJa.jpg

Never forget. It's time to do it again.

Colgate
02-09-2014, 11:42 PM
i hate everquest and even more so i fucking hate slathar

Loto
02-09-2014, 11:46 PM
A shadow has fallen upon the scenes so lately lighted by the Resistance's recent triumphs. Nobody knows what Nihilum and its Norrathian organisation intends to do in the immediate future, or what are the limits, if any, to their expansive, proselytising, and masturbatory tendencies.

We understand Nihilum seeks to turn Kunark into a pixel factory as evidenced by their nine bags of Selo's Drum of the March. Their thirst for Velious domination aspires for the removal of the possibility of Azrael's existence and progression. We welcome Nihilum to her rightful place in Norrath; a dead and fading memory in Twainz's fat-clouded brain. Above all, we welcome constant, frequent and growing PvP between the people of Nihilum and our own people on both sides of Timorous Deep. It is my duty however, for I am sure you would wish me to state the facts as I see them to you, to place before you certain facts about the present position in Kunark and beyond.

From Trakanon's Teeth in the jungles of Kunark to Nagafen's Lair in Antonica, an iron curtain has descended across Norrath.

Behind that line lie all the capitals of the ancient city-states of Central and Eastern Norrath. Cabilis, Neriak, Erudin, Freeport, Halas, Oggok, Grobb and Ak'Anon, all these famous cities and the populations around them lie in what I must call the Nihilum sphere, and all are subject in one form or another, not only to Nihilum influence but to a very high and, in many cases, increasing measure of control from Nihilum Leader Jizzar.

The Nihilum central party, which were very small in all these city-states, have been raised to pre-eminence and power far beyond their numbers and are seeking everywhere to obtain totalitarian control of all the pixels. This aggression will not stand, man.

Drug-addled cabals of gibbering morons linking their hotel rooms in global OOC are prevailing in nearly every case, and so far, except in Azrael's case, there is no true democracy. Australians dying one versus one to Shadowknights without their epics is a symptom of the root cause; a stagnant raiding scene filled with bad players logging in at 6:00 A.M. to kill Venereal Sathir for the 1000th time.

Azrael is here to halt the stagnation. Simulated patch days mean that targets will be open. What does this mean for the proletariat masses? Well, in short, it means that dragons, gods, and other elf lords will be available at random times. No longer will the pixels be locked down to those who can wake up at 6:00 A.M. It is available to all nerds alike; casual, pvp-centric, and neckbeardlords. Killing dragons, gods, and elf lords means you get the powerful treasures they harbor within their treasure troves. Doing more with less is possible. However, our doors are always open for new members. Do not let the detractors fool you. It has been done before and it will be done again in the future. However, we need more people.

There is only one choice.

LONG LIVE LITE FOR FIVE MILLION YEARS!
LONG LIVE POWERED FOR FIVE MILLIONS YEARS!
LONG LIVE AZRAEL FOR FIVE MILLION YEARS!

Never forget. It's time to do it again.

C/C-

Too much modern lingo. If you want this to sound like Churchill's speech, you need to go verbatim with appropriate substitutions.

vouss
02-10-2014, 12:03 AM
Pras Azrael, let it lIVE

mostbitter
02-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Do i need to farm more fungis before i can get in??

Smedy
02-10-2014, 03:51 AM
even tho lite is a blackhole of pixels i praise his presence once more cuz these nigs know how to pvp

regulators gun regulate u kno

@Tunak, i have collected ur fungus, they are currently being kept safe deep within the shire until ur assburgers has faded

mikemandella
02-10-2014, 08:00 AM
What is this... pals back and fighting the good fight? PVP to be had? I had to reformat my HD someone PM me the TS info.

- Oppressor

s1ckness
02-11-2014, 02:46 AM
not sure if serious or troll

Barladore
02-11-2014, 03:22 AM
PRAS

krazyGlue
02-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Keep the dream alive

Agatha
02-11-2014, 03:20 PM
I really hope this works out this time. The other 14 times was just good practice.

lite
02-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Azraelpvp.org , get them apps in !

Smedy
02-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Keep the dream alive

dream will be put on hold until fungus is delivered to my doorstep, now do work son

vouss
02-11-2014, 04:01 PM
AZRAEL.14 NOW WITH 100% LESS AGATHA CALLS

Agatha
02-11-2014, 04:51 PM
its wierd how i was making calls when azrael failed, but i wasnt calling the shots when we killed dragons.

hrmp.

Colgate
02-11-2014, 05:00 PM
azrael was at its absolute best before agatha appeared back on the server

any successes the guild had after that point were not at all accredited to agatha other than the fact that he was just another warm body

Mac Dretti
02-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Anyone that would leave red dawn to join azrael should be corpse camped

mikemandella
02-11-2014, 06:14 PM
dream will be put on hold until fungus is delivered to my doorstep, now do work son

I has a fungi and RBB for you can use for a while bro pal. PM me.

mikemandella
02-11-2014, 06:16 PM
its wierd how i was making calls when azrael failed, but i wasnt calling the shots when we killed dragons.

hrmp.

Lite was the one driving Azrael. When we were killing dragons n such, he was fully immersed. Just like if Nizzar didn't logon shit won't get done.

- Oppressor

heartbrand
02-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Lite was the one driving Azrael. When we were killing dragons n such, he was fully immersed. Just like if Nizzar didn't logon shit won't get done.

- Oppressor

:rolleyes:

lite
02-11-2014, 06:34 PM
I has a fungi and RBB for you can use for a while bro pal. PM me.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcqzskIIQX1qfz2c7.gif

fiegi 8.0
02-11-2014, 06:36 PM
lite true emperor of r99

lite
02-11-2014, 06:36 PM

- Oppressor

immersed as fuck, time to do it again.

Mac Dretti
02-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Kringe was the one driving Azrael. When we were killing dragons n such, he was fully immersed.

- Oppressor

FTFY

krazyGlue
02-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Retti shiting up guild recruitment threads result in a bann .

Mac Dretti
02-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Retti shiting up guild recruitment threads result in a bann .

There is no space before a period.

And the word is ban.

mikemandella
02-11-2014, 06:56 PM
FTFY

I think Kringe rocks! I wasn't playing when he was helping AZ. However, I've never seen him in game and I know those traks were without his help. Atleast the ones I was at!

-Oppressor

vouss
02-11-2014, 06:59 PM
IT SADDENS ME TO SAY but today we had to let go of 4 Azrael members who responded to a 6am batphone for dragon day respawns. Upon loading in they were instantly /guildremoved'd and informed that they should probably look to join a suiting guild such as Nihilum.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael is recruiting, if you like to challenge yourself and play this game to the best of your ability, but still remember it's a game. SEND ME A FORUM PM or contact me in game on Beastagor.

krazyGlue
02-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Kringe is a nice guy. . But He thinks to highly of himself

mikemandella
02-11-2014, 07:10 PM
IT SADDENS ME TO SAY but today we had to let go of 4 Azrael members who responded to a 6am batphone for dragon day respawns. Upon loading in they were instantly /guildremoved'd and informed that they should probably look to join a suiting guild such as Nihilum.

Azrael is recruiting, if you like to challenge yourself and play this game to the best of your ability, but still remember it's a game. SEND ME A FORUM PM or contact me in game on Beastagor.

I KNEW IT WAS A TRAP

- Oppressor

vouss
02-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Retti throating that Kringe dick so hard

Mac Dretti
02-11-2014, 09:50 PM
http://domainshane.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/jelly_toast_Strawberry.jpg

HippoNipple
02-12-2014, 11:12 AM

Lol if this was true it would be too funny.

Twainz
02-12-2014, 11:53 AM
I remember my first dragon :D

mostbitter
02-13-2014, 03:25 AM

- Oppressor

Ah yeah remember when we killed trak then he had the great idea to kill the clerics after the raid? Smartest dude on the box.

Smedy
02-13-2014, 05:15 AM
Care for your fungus and fungus will care for you -- Sir Smedy Cleanwhistle

Words of wisdom for future fungus you may get your dirty hands on tunak.

iiNGloriouS
02-16-2014, 09:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1Ux4IOt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nAWrGLP.jpg

Bazia
02-16-2014, 10:28 PM
Agatha was a good officer, fuck y'all haters

Andis
02-17-2014, 02:56 PM
BUMP

If you think you want to PVP on a PVP server, Azrael might be the right home for you!

HippoNipple
02-17-2014, 03:40 PM
What happened to FF? I thought you hated Lite. So much has changed in a week.

Andis
02-17-2014, 03:44 PM
What happened to FF? I thought you hated Lite. So much has changed in a week.

Simulated repops is what changed. Andis forgives. Time to take out the real problem.
Hippo I hope you join us.

And FF lives, through other chars!

HippoNipple
02-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Simulated repops is what changed. Andis forgives. Time to take out the real problem.
Hippo I hope you join us.

And FF lives, through other chars!

I don't want to leave HB, he hasn't done anything to wrong me. I haven't noticed anything but good vibes in guild so don't wanna try to fix something that isn't broken.

Andis
02-17-2014, 04:05 PM
I don't want to leave HB, he hasn't done anything to wrong me. I haven't noticed anything but good vibes in guild so don't wanna try to fix something that isn't broken.

negotiating with Nihilum w/o pvp is something wrong my friend.

freez
02-17-2014, 04:41 PM
negotiating with Nihilum w/o pvp is something wrong my friend.

HippoNipple
02-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Well I will let it play out and see how things go first hand. Can't make rash decisions based off of forums. I know how situations can be twisted to look how an individual wants it to look. No rush on making big moves. My play times will probably be low until Velious comes out anyways.

What happened between the Andis and Lite hatred? All of FF joined Azrael?

Andis
02-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Just putting the bullshit aside really. Andis forgives for the greater good of the Nihilum fall. and now RD fall.

Bazia
02-18-2014, 02:02 AM
Basiah and Big Guido Crypt/Howling Stones pals for life.

Mac Dretti
02-18-2014, 02:10 AM
Hehe he called u a bloob

Smedy
02-18-2014, 02:26 AM
andis and has become men about it , but question remains.... how many fungus and or hoopdreams does the blackhole need 2 destroy b4 shit really hits the fan

more news on this in a week

pras to my pals for stickin it to the man

Awwalike
02-19-2014, 07:07 PM
why does rettiwalk care so much go feed ur kid n change that poopy diaper

Mac Dretti
02-19-2014, 07:10 PM
why does rettiwalk care so much go feed ur kid n change that poopy diaper

I need a port

Andis
02-20-2014, 01:52 PM
bump join azrael today

allying on a pvp server with the server's biggest bluebies ain't your thing?

does the thought of pvp, odds against you, give you a semi?

we are looking for the top pvpers on this server who know what fun is.

send us a message, we look forward to hear from you.

Colgate
02-20-2014, 01:55 PM
ANDIS CHANGE YOUR FUCKING SIGNATURE

Andis
02-20-2014, 01:56 PM
ANDIS CHANGE YOUR FUCKING SIGNATURE

I CAN'T IT GREW ONE ME!

Mac Dretti
02-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Is Andis wearing a ff tag or an azrael tag?

Andis
02-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Is Andis wearing a ff tag or an azrael tag?

guido in azrael

andis in FF

fighting the good fight since 99

100% Red, ladies and gentlemen - Disco shit. Pure as the driven snow.

tempest84
02-20-2014, 03:32 PM
Me and 2 rl friends might be interested for fat twink gears for monk rog shammy ...pm me

Andis
02-20-2014, 03:45 PM
Me and 2 rl friends might be interested for fat twink gears for monk rog shammy ...pm me

send tells to Novus, Lite, Willy, Powered

lite
02-23-2014, 12:20 AM
New update at azraelpvp.org depicting the PVP perspective of the first day of Simulated repops ! Pras red 99 !!

Smedy
02-24-2014, 09:08 AM
pras salem doin work

red99 news would be proud

Juhstin
02-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Can I join. I like poop

Andis
02-25-2014, 03:52 PM
bump join azrael today

laite
02-26-2014, 11:49 AM
I was just on this Azrael guild's website and saw the update showing nilly and red dawn allying against you guys in Kith and Feerot . I am really interested in being in a guild so badass it forces alliances. wow!

heartbrand
02-26-2014, 12:13 PM
Couldn't one say the exact same thing about how Nihilum forced an alliance between RD and AZ?

mikemandella
02-26-2014, 12:13 PM
I was just on this Azrael guild's website and saw the update showing nilly and red dawn allying against you guys in Kith and Feerot . I am really interested in being in a guild so badass it forces alliances. wow!

PRAS!

You shall bathe in the glow of 10 million pixels.. bonus DKP is in order for this knight of truth.

- Oppressor

vouss
02-26-2014, 07:28 PM
Yeah one could say 20 people needing 20 more people to contest a guild of 40 Is the same as a guild of 40 needing another guild of 40 to contest a single guild of 20

Mac Dretti
02-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Is this guild all playing wow 2gether?

Exed
02-26-2014, 07:45 PM
:(

Twainz
02-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Lvl 5 Hunter on Emerald Dream looking for guild. You all recruiting still?

laite
02-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Yeah one could say 20 people needing 20 more people to contest a guild of 40 Is the same as a guild of 40 needing another guild of 40 to contest a single guild of 20

relax with the logic :D

Andis
02-27-2014, 02:17 PM

pras the pvp strong

only the strong survive

survival of the fittest

Mac Dretti
02-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Only tha throng thurvive

Andis
02-27-2014, 03:50 PM
making alliances with the devil himself not exhilarating enough?

tired of raiding for hours and days to get some dkp?

ready to pvp on a pvp server, and owning it?

Azrael might be the place for you.

Sektor
02-27-2014, 05:15 PM
glad u guys are here to keep da pvp flowing. gud for da server. not my cup of tea tho.

BrobbVZ
02-27-2014, 05:20 PM
I kill because I'm hungry.

Andis
02-27-2014, 05:23 PM
glad u guys are here to keep da pvp flowing. gud for da server. not my cup of tea tho.

thats not what the old sektors I once knew felt about the box

im liking brobb more and more by the day

openly finds pvp constantly, brobb what happened to your pal sektor

he changed. checkraise corrupting his mind with all this blue

Andis
02-28-2014, 05:15 PM
bump join azrael today

freez
02-28-2014, 07:24 PM

this team better than yur team u lil green bean

Andis
03-04-2014, 11:32 AM
making alliances with the devil himself not exhilarating enough?

tired of raiding for hours and days to get some dkp?

ready to pvp on a pvp server, and owning it?

Azrael might be the place for you.

laite
03-04-2014, 11:40 AM
a new update about the recent pvp events of Azrael, and the alliance they battle.

http://www.azraelpvp.org/

Andis
03-04-2014, 11:54 AM
good update to the website

many killshots and more to come

long live the pvp
long live the YT
long live the RESISTANCE

Andis
03-05-2014, 03:16 PM
bump join azrael today

allying on a pvp server with the server's biggest bluebies just isn't your thing?

does the thought of pvp, odds against you, give you a semi? (and winning)

visit the guild website : http://www.azraelpvp.org/ - and check out the recent pvp massacre - YTs don't lie.

Sektor
03-06-2014, 12:48 PM
lol

Recycled Children
03-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Soon you will bow down before the Duke.

Agatha
03-12-2014, 08:49 PM
is it against the rules to mention i been in this guild and it sucks.

iiNGloriouS
03-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Go back in your hole Druggy.

Smedy
03-13-2014, 04:59 AM
This guild just coined VP dragons with 90% of the server actively and unemployedly working against them. These heroes remain with integrity and pride as they move through the lands of norrath.

PRAS

Dazed
03-13-2014, 12:57 PM
PRAS

lite
03-17-2014, 01:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typA67_chn4

Some Azrael action.

Despite the 90 man zerg that hunts us, today our superior planning, tenacity, and organization allowed us to prevail.

Join us ! Azraelpvp.org

Recycled Children
03-17-2014, 01:33 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9aewiSqmq1rb6fp8o1_500.gif

rad

Smedy
03-17-2014, 02:43 AM
Go back in your hole Druggy.

dno why but i chuckled at this

Goobles
03-17-2014, 02:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKe8qX4SXsk