PDA

View Full Version : FE/IB Kills 3 CT's in a row watch TMO's snipe attempt

Pages : [1] 2

kotton05
12-08-2013, 02:22 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/hitpointsc/c/3354255

here is us about to engage CT with TMO getting FTE after our first FTE'rs get death touched, where was TMO's raid to engage? (notice all the spells getting interrupted, was a clear TMO fte group to try to mess our engage up while their lazy slackers got ready) I personally counted about 12 or so running in with us. Imba puts 1 mallet charge into CT , gets gfluxed then runs to northwall while we camp out, TMO cried n cried that this is a raid interference, this all happens within seconds. We managed to camp most out, had time to port more in and even get Imba back up.... now fast forward a few minutes to the next video which is even more suspicious....

http://www.twitch.tv/hitpointsc/c/3354405

now this video is after TMO sniped our fte and we camp, notice how to the right draco is being pulled to TMO camp. As we run up, artamis puts a full mallet into ct yet he runs away from towards north of firewall, can anyone explain this?.... The video ends abruptly with Artamis dieing but we got FTE solid this time and killed CT.

If TMO killed CT, post your proof. Wait you don't have it. teehee

Loot or not we have now secured CT as a FE/IB mob and TMO is killing draco only :cool:

Don't listen to the TMO propaganda, they can't handle seeing 3 ct's down in a row and have to lie about it and rule lawyer.

I expect massive spin shortly after this post :eek:

radditsu
12-08-2013, 02:28 PM

here is us about to engage CT with TMO getting FTE after our first FTE'rs get death touched, where was TMO's raid to engage? (notice all the spells getting interrupted, was a clear TMO fte group to try to mess our engage up while their lazy slackers got ready) I personally counted about 12 or so running in with us. Imba puts 1 mallet charge into CT , gets gfluxed then runs to northwall while we camp out, TMO cried n cried that this is a raid interference, this all happens within seconds. We managed to camp most out, had time to port more in and even get Imba back up.... now fast forward a few minutes to the next video which is even more suspicious....

now this video is after TMO sniped our fte and we camp, notice how to the right draco is being pulled to TMO camp. As we run up, artamis puts a full mallet into ct yet he runs away from towards north of firewall, can anyone explain this?.... The video ends abruptly with Artamis dieing but we got FTE solid this time and killed CT.

Loot or not we have now secured CT as a FE/IB mob and TMO is killing draco only :cool:

Don't listen to the TMO propaganda, they can't handle seeing 3 ct's down in a row and have to lie about it and rule lawyer.

Praise him

Freakish
12-08-2013, 02:32 PM
A straw man is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position. This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged, emotional issues. In those cases the false victory is often loudly or conspicuously celebrated.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 02:39 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4yivb5YMp1ruhgggo1_500.gif

Prismaticshop
12-08-2013, 02:41 PM
So now, you can get FTE, kill a mob and still get your loot taken away ?

http://replygif.net/i/131.gif

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 02:42 PM
So now, you can get FTE, kill a mob and still get your loot taken away ?

http://replygif.net/i/131.gif

That is correct. As long as you have TMO lawyers working for you.

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Against you* ^

MaksimMazor
12-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Congrats on 0 Traks in a row

quido
12-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Notice you don't have any loot from it...

It's like it never happened!

Hey at least you tried Silverwing today. Good for you =)

Heebo
12-08-2013, 02:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/D1sNIIZ.png

I'd be mad too.

Heebo
12-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Taken, BDA, Forceful Entry, and Inglourious Basterds tied for #2 Guild with 1 mob a piece this week.

Yapas

LoL instead of you (raging & QQ as usual) we don't need to show proof here cause we gave all proof to GMs. no need to spin so & thanks also for this streaming showing perfectly how Shinko used clicky while we have FTE to fuck up our engage !

quido
p.s. Merkk why are you avoiding me for honor duel practice? I was around all day yesterday on and off waiting for you to come around like we agreed and you never showed.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 02:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/D1sNIIZ.png

I'd be mad too.

Yeah def :)

kotton05
12-08-2013, 02:57 PM
p.s. Merkk why are you avoiding me for honor duel practice? I was around all day yesterday on and off waiting for you to come around like we agreed and you never showed.

wasn't avoiding will def happen you can fraps it and post results here soon, hung Christmas shit and played cs yesterday when I got your msg from ploktor

kotton05
12-08-2013, 02:58 PM
and you guise we didn't mention our 5 traks in a row, don't act like you didn't kill one for amonth just recently lol

Detoxx
12-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Looks like 3 charges, and it appears CT is running after you're other warrior, Bashyr, in video two.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 03:01 PM
perhaps, shouldn't 3 charges suffice? but bashyr was at scratch post with us... not at northwall.

Detoxx
12-08-2013, 03:02 PM
So why as soon as CT stops running does it spam that all his pets try to hit Bashyr but miss? Hmmm

kotton05
12-08-2013, 03:04 PM
he put a mallet into him too after art died, but why would he run away from us on the get go?

Yapas
12-08-2013, 03:04 PM
and you guise we didn't mention our 5 traks in a row, don't act like you didn't kill one for amonth just recently lol

You should stop clinging to the past really ! We missed you in VP this morning :'( lol

JayN
12-08-2013, 03:07 PM
troll guild is troll guild; im failing to see why no raid suspensions are being handed out to FE/IB. Week after week they attempt to KS every-other raiding guild on the server with raid interference.

Yet all they do is get the loot taken away minus the Epic stuff they turn in immediately; must be nice to have pocket gms handing out new weekly titles to shinko alts, QQ moar you whiney cheating shit bags.

BE A MAN GIMPATRON

quido
12-08-2013, 03:09 PM
wasn't avoiding will def happen you can fraps it and post results here soon, hung Christmas shit and played cs yesterday when I got your msg from ploktor

I don't really like frapsing. I know I'm going to spank you, Merkk, so I'll save the possible fraps for when we're actually fighting over a mob. It's kind of dumb to shit-talk someone playing on a ratty laptop.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 03:11 PM
I don't really like frapsing. I know I'm going to spank you, Merkk, so I'll save the possible fraps for when we're actually fighting over a mob. It's kind of dumb to shit-talk someone playing on a ratty laptop.

couldn't you switch from fraps to twitch maybe? or still same lag.?

quido
12-08-2013, 03:13 PM
It's the same effect though not quite as intense, but my connection is abused and doesn't really support it.

khanable
12-08-2013, 03:14 PM
CT is a shit encounter if you're against TMO

They'll either start the DT cycle or drop a train on you

Unless you go to these levels .. it's a shit encounter.

khanable
12-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Meh, I meant kite -- drop a kite on you. I haven't seen any intentional training by TMO in fear. Sorry to give the wrong idea.

Detoxx
12-08-2013, 03:25 PM

Whens the last time BDA was in fear contesting CT?

Yapas
12-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Whens the last time BDA was in fear contesting CT?

I can remember last time I saw BDA engaging CT, they was 15 or 20 and ran directly to CT and die 30 sec laters. Was couple months ago now.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 03:29 PM
* they wiped*

Lammy
12-08-2013, 03:29 PM
At his point, FE/IB are so desperate for targets to fulfill broken promises that they are doing these rush/botch job engages and are are causing more headache for everyone, specifically the P99 server staff. I hope they quit embarrassing themselves.

khanable
12-08-2013, 03:30 PM
The last time was when Tiggles made the thread on it :)

You can see him instructing you folks to drop the kite

Yapas
12-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Merkk needs to go outside his room and take a big breath of fresh oxygen. I'm really worried about his mental health.. Being Perma mad is not good dude :(

Mezzmur
12-08-2013, 03:36 PM
The last time was when Tiggles made the thread on it :)

You can see him instructing you folks to drop the kite

AFAIK, the DT cycle is still broken, which is a shame. I wish it were fixed.

Seems logical to not kite all the mobs for another guild's encounter. Lately it's been pretty common to try to snipe CT when the other guild has the kite; additionally I've heard of other bards soulfiring another bard to steal the kite and then drop it back on them when they zone out.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 03:41 PM

DT cycle is broken, has been for months. Get with the times.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 03:42 PM

You guys had 12 seconds from your first DT to our FTE. Explain to me how its TMO's fault that it took you 12 seconds to re-engage CT.
Fucking idiot.

Funkutron5000
12-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Explain why your guild couldn't take Aggro off of Imba? Fucking idiot.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 03:52 PM

Because he used clicky aggro to steal aggro. why people so dumb to not understand basic thing

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 03:54 PM

Easy... Low HP aggro. Know how that works?

hatelore
12-08-2013, 03:55 PM
This is why p99 is a shit server lol. Same drama, over and over again.

I think if I was tmo I would get sick of winning all the time, dirt bag tactics or not, it would eventually get old. I guess real life is just that boring for you guys.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 03:55 PM
It seems FE/IB Needs another fte/aggro mechanics workshop. I'll be hosting a workshop next Sunday at 3pm PST.
Please sign up in this thread.

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 03:57 PM
It was your FTE. Why didn't you fucking engage the mob? Because all you were doing was trying to force us to camp or wipe. You can't pull agro off Imba when he has 1 mallet charge in? You pulled CT halfway across the zone when we engaged, and we killed it anyway. If you wanted to engage CT when you had FTE, you could have.

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Because he used clicky aggro to steal aggro. why people so dumb to not understand basic thing

He used one fucking charge. He still had 4 for the next engage. Anyone could have pulled CT off him.

Funkutron5000
12-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Easy... Low HP aggro. Know how that works?

He had low HP? Prove it.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 04:02 PM
He used one fucking charge. He still had 4 for the next engage. Anyone could have pulled CT off him.

He used charge after Domjot(TMO warrior btw cause you seems to have brain issue with yellow fte message) got FTE and bring CT and some trash. It is clearly raid interference to fuck up our engage.

Derubael
12-08-2013, 04:03 PM
You pulled CT halfway across the zone when we engaged, and we killed it anyway.

Just to clarify, that was a member of your raid, not a member of TMO.

If you pull aggro on a mob another guild has an FTE shout on, its raid interference if you don't drop that aggro immediately.

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled flaming.

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 04:06 PM
He used charge after Domjot(TMO warrior btw cause you seems to have brain issue with yellow fte message) got FTE and bring CT and some trash. It is clearly raid interference to fuck up our engage.

Yea you were clearly trying to engage there. Where was your next tank after Domjot took the DT? Where was your raid? I know this is how you spun it to Sirken. I guess CT is just going to be a game of who can snipe FTE while the other guild is running in and already committed to engage.

Funkutron5000
12-08-2013, 04:06 PM

If you pull aggro on a mob another guild has an FTE shout on, its raid interference if you don't drop that aggro immediately.

Legitimate question: so if you snag aggro when they FTE snipe you and you can't FD you just have to suicide?

Yapas
12-08-2013, 04:07 PM
LOL you can now leave this thread hitpoint !

Yapas
12-08-2013, 04:08 PM

QFT

Funkutron5000
12-08-2013, 04:10 PM

Also, if another guild grabs FTE with no obvious attempt to engage on their FTE message while another guild is running in to engage, is that raid interference as well?

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 04:12 PM
I assume there are logs which show someone in our raid pulling CT away? Or where is the video? This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Also, if another guild grabs FTE with no obvious attempt to engage on their FTE message while another guild is running in to engage, is that raid interference as well?

You guys had 12 seconds from your first DT to our FTE. Explain to me how its TMO's fault that it took you 12 seconds to re-engage CT.
Fucking idiot.

No need to thanks me really :)

Lammy
12-08-2013, 04:17 PM

I keep seeing this same statement made time and time again, and it's ignorant. If TMO gets FTE, and you honestly don't think that TMO is ready to engage, why don't you just let TMO wipe, and then do a proper engage?

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 04:17 PM

No need to thanks me really :)

Reading comprehension? The two quotes are not related at all.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 04:20 PM

Fastest jav in the west precedent indicates that is not the case.

Derubael
12-08-2013, 04:21 PM
I assume there are logs which show someone in our raid pulling CT away? Or where is the video? This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Encounter log + fraps you guys provided.

100% for sure was not a member of TMO.

In response to funk's question, yes, if you pull aggro on a mob someone else's guild has engaged, you must do everything you can to drop that aggro immediately. This means die/zone (if you are right next to a zone line), gate/pot/cap out or FD.

If someone engages a mob they aren't ready for, they will wipe. If they stall the mob so they don't wipe, fraps and petition.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Following streaming it was confusion on FE/IB Vent. Shinko probably mad cause we got FTE and stole CT.

Once again Corova you failed.

http://dailygarlic.com/userImages/quothey-girls-check-this-outquot.gif

Prismaticshop
12-08-2013, 04:24 PM

100% for sure was not a member of TMO.

In response to funk's question, yes, if you pull aggro on a mob someone else's guild has engaged, you must do everything you can to drop that aggro immediately. This means die/zone (if you are right next to a zone line), gate/pot/cap out or FD.

If someone engages a mob they aren't ready for, they will wipe. If they stall the mob so they don't wipe, fraps and petition.

Since Imba from FE/IB got the first FTE, then TMO, FE/IB disengaged, why didn't TMO engage, because CT got trained away ?

On the second engage, FE/IB has FTE, CT is trained away as well yet they engaged it nonetheless and killed it.

Same thing happened for both guilds, the GMs call is retarded.

Not that I'm really blaming you guys, it really is a shit show to manage so I guess at some point you guys need to put someone in the penalty box. But FE/IB did kill CT on their FTE, with their raid force.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Since Imba from FE/IB got the first FTE, then TMO, FE/IB disengaged, why didn't TMO engage, because CT got trained away ?

On the second engage, FE/IB has FTE, CT is trained away as well yet they engaged it nonetheless and killed it.

Not that I'm really blaming you guys, it really is a shit show to manage so I guess at some point you guys need to put someone in the penalty box. But FE/IB did kill CT on their FTE, with their raid force.

You was at fear ? guess not. Shinko didn't have the fte

Prismaticshop
12-08-2013, 04:27 PM
You was at fear ? guess not. Shinko didn't have the fte

The first video clearly shows Imba gets FTE, then someone in TMO does, hence the disengage. that's facts.

Visual
12-08-2013, 04:28 PM

That is my favorite part. The most damning evidence is something they posted in their defense.

http://www.ohnitsch.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/080721_dodo.png

Derubael

Your logic is flawed. FE/IB trained their own engage away from their force during the second engage.

In the first engage, FE/IB trained TMO's engage away from their force.

Do you see the difference?

I'm stepping out of this thread, was just here to clarify the facts. Please don't call our decisions bad when you obviously don't understand them in the first place.

HeallunRumblebelly

I'm just confused that the GMs actively prefer this situation over literally any other set of raid rules. Like some teenage girls feeling off drama :P

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 04:36 PM

Low hp aggro says otherwise. Also we burnt charges and i spammed the shit out of CT with my temp staff. Nothing breaks low hp aggro. Sign up for my workshop

kotton05
12-08-2013, 04:37 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4yivb5YMp1ruhgggo1_500.gif

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Low hp aggro says otherwise. Also we burnt charges and i spammed the shit out of CT with my temp staff. Nothing breaks low hp aggro. Sign up for my workshop

I know all about how agro works. Post the fraps showing Imba's low hp pls?

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 04:38 PM

Its hard to engage a mob that is chasing someone who is Low HP kiting.
Simple facts FE's actions prevented TMO's ability to kill CT on our engage. If anyone doubts TMO can kill CT with 43 people.... join <Tinfoil Hat>

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 04:39 PM
I know all about how agro works. Post the fraps showing Imba's low hp pls?

Only explanation we do have fraps and logs showing us spamming ct with aggro.
Simple fact. Shinko kited CT.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Yeah Merkk you made another thread for nothing except showing that FE/IB still not have learnt from their past mistakes

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 04:40 PM
SPINNING

Your logic is flawed. FE/IB trained their own engage away from their force during the second engage.

Do you see the difference?

I'm stepping out of this thread, was just here to clarify the facts. Please don't call our decisions bad when you obviously don't understand them in the first place.

Merkk getting owned by Deru :)
Keep spinning merkk.

Lammy
12-08-2013, 04:44 PM
I like Merkk, he's a nice guy outside of raid scene. But this is beyond delusional .

mishurza
12-08-2013, 04:47 PM
As an enchanter my job at a Ct raid is to stand under CT and chain stun him and the mobs that come to reinforce him. It is imperative that someone else besides me at the raid takes the first DT. So I stay a little behind the initial FTE people.

Mr. Derubael,

How many seconds after Domjot gets FTE is my first attempt at casting a spell?

For the record I'm just trying to dispel the rumors that are circulating that this was an FTE snipe, not a legitimate attempt at CT that was derailed by a competing guild.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 04:49 PM
i posted our engage, didn't say anything but you sniped fte without a raid force right on ct unlike ours, how is it that hard to understand.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 04:52 PM
we kill ct, you cry, whats new?

Yapas
12-08-2013, 04:53 PM
We got raid force at NE corner.. Damn Merkk it is too hard for you to accept the truth ?

You look like a guy washbrained by North Korea Propaganda . Kim Jong un = Sloan ? lol

kotton05
12-08-2013, 04:55 PM
oh but they didn't all run at ct when we did just a small group did while rest of the raid sat at ne corner, thanks for the info

mishurza
12-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Well I don't know about your raid force but the crew that was with me at NE corner was perfectly capable of killing CT. Why does one of your raid leaders say in vent that your MT should run away from our engage with our mob?

kotton05
12-08-2013, 04:58 PM
since when don't you engage ct with whole raid force?

Yapas
12-08-2013, 05:01 PM
We was moving to CT before Shinko stole our FTE and bring some mobs and fuck our engage.

Do you really think we will sacrifiate 1 Warrior for FTE if we was not ready to engage ?

You are wrong once again & you don't have any shame to lie even proof against you ( aerioch syndrom ??)
Kiss to your "Dear Leader"

kotton05
12-08-2013, 05:02 PM
still killed it and TMO cried, win win

Yapas
12-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Even with Derubael's feedback , Merkk still mad and persist in his quest of QQ rampage

mishurza
12-08-2013, 05:05 PM
My raid force was engaging. Are you going to dodge answering my question Merkk? Why did one of your raid leaders instruct Imba to run CT away from our engage?

Last time I tried to have a conversation with you I started by complementing your PD kill the week before, since it was very well executed. You responded by insulting me and ninja logging. As far back as we go I thought I deserved a little more than that.

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Merkk they send in a warrior and vital enchanters to suicide into CT while the rest of their raid waits in the NE corner. Clearly this enchanter who is trying to stun CT, is actually a puller.

As an enchanter my job at a Ct raid is to stand under CT and chain stun him and the mobs that come to reinforce him. It is imperative that someone else besides me at the raid takes the first DT. So I stay a little behind the initial FTE people.

Mr. Derubael,

How many seconds after Domjot gets FTE is my first attempt at casting a spell?

For the record I'm just trying to dispel the rumors that are circulating that this was an FTE snipe, not a legitimate attempt at CT that was derailed by a competing guild.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 05:06 PM
still killed it and TMO cried, win win
This ^

Yapas
12-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Merkk they send in a warrior and vital enchanters to suicide into CT while the rest of their raid waits in the NE corner. Clearly this enchanter who is trying to stun CT, is actually a puller.

No more interest for me to answer to FE/IB's QQ. They cannot accept the truth and deal with it.

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 05:09 PM
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] ---------------------------
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Abraham <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Deca <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Doktyr <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [60 Sorcerer] Seargant (Erudite) <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Latnim <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Lestet <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Elethia
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Morbus <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Ogben <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Alde <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Malcolm <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Jasminda <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Twaila LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Bialar <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Alarti <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Detoxx <The Mystical Order> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Purpl <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Soapx <The Mystical Order> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Dosxx <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Saden <The Mystical Order> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Aalamar <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Joystick <The Mystical Order> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Ezathule <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Carrina <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Korrath <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Roodbnok <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Gena <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Butchh <The Mystical Order> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Inferitrixx <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Yapas <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Dolic
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Imslap <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Shamewow <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Zeelot <The Mystical Order>
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] There are 34 players in Plane of Fear.

[Fri Dec 06 22:02:53 2013] Cazic Thule shouts 'IMBA'

This is the second engage. Which FE had cleanly, there is no argument over whether TMO had a sufficient force for it. The first engage is in question.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 05:11 PM
You just admitted you sent a small group to ct while you was in NE corner lol. I knew you'd guys slip up

MaksimMazor
12-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Sweet sweet FE tears

kotton05
Fe/IB are not the shady ones here and we still killed him while you watched after camping in getting fte sniped and camping out and back in.

Yapas
You just admitted you sent a small group to ct while you was in NE corner lol. I knew you'd guys slip up

You are definitely more dumb than I thought dude.. Trying to alter my word, how pathetic you are.. and for which goal ? just have the last word AHAH

Lammy
12-08-2013, 05:21 PM
You are definitely more dumb than I thought dude.. Trying to alter my word, how pathetic you are.. and for which goal ? just have the last word AHAH

Merkk's head is under water, drowning in tears, panicing, and reaching for air... so easy on him

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Well I don't know about your raid force but the crew that was with me at NE corner was perfectly capable of killing CT. Why does one of your raid leaders say in vent that your MT should run away from our engage with our mob?

1. We had three FTEs before your snipe wherein you obtained the fourth and final FTE; if you are really that fucking retarded to think that at this point it was possible to camp people out without wiping an entire force, I feel very bad for you. The ability to snipe FTE, especially in the context of one guild getting the first three FTE messages while another gets the fourth and last - should not allow one guild to force the other to wipe. IF you are not prepared to engage and hold aggro, do not go in and try to snipe FTE - it would be one thing if Imba sank in insane amount of aggro generating clickies, but as evidenced in the FRAPs he did not. TMO was CLEARLY not prepared at all to actually engage CT at the instance where they snipped FTE, which is evident by even their own members admitting that their raid was at the North-East corner while all of FE / IB forces where directly ontop of CT. Actually, their whole raid wasnt even at NE corner - half of them were RUNNING to NE corner from the zone in. This used to be punishable by suspension and other action if it continued; when the fuck did this become a legitimate raid maneuver - it is douchbaggery at its finest.

2. FTE sniping, per the staff, is now completely legal and not frowned upon in any effective way. To say that this isnt a recent change due to the implementation of yellow text is pure blinders / ignorance. When FE first started competing with TMO, Sirken himself refused me loot many times on many instances where FE had FTE simply because 'FE did not have a sufficient force engage'. This was regardless of what TMO did during our FTE and in what way TMO caused any harm upon our ability to engage on our FTE.

3. FTE messages WERE NOT put in to make FTE sniping the standard for raiding - they were put in to minimize confusion as to who had FTE so that people who SNIPED were not rewarded. FTE sniping was punished in the past quite frequently, and for a long time considered as a form of raid interference. Instead of FTE shouts being a way in which their initial purpose could be fulfilled, this wonderful yellow text has become an easy way for the staff to avoid the context of any situation and merely point at what the yellow text says for the solution to everything. This ALLOWS FTE sniping to run rampant - any guild which chooses to not behave accordingly - i.e., not FTE snipe / react to FTE snipes in some idealized fashion - gets fucked, as is evident by the recent rulings. The mechanism put in to allow guilds who are attempting to get clean engages and to hurt douchbag sniping behavior is now used to defend sniping - how ironic.

4. Sorry dad.

Lammy
12-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Merkk's head is under water, drowning in tears, panicing, and reaching for air... go easy on him

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 05:26 PM
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] [60 Sorcerer] Seargant (Erudite) <The Mystical Order>

Guy posts logs from the second engage which isnt even in question. Dont let this guy lawyer for you Alarti.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 05:26 PM
WTS Merkk's Tears 1PP (common drop) // WTS Sloan's Tears 5 pp ( Uncommon but easy to get after getting Merkk's Tears).
OBO !

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 05:27 PM
This is the second engage. Which FE had cleanly, there is no argument over whether TMO had a sufficient force for it. The first engage is in question.

You guys are trying hard on deflecting this one eh.

[Fri Dec 06 22:01:48 2013] Bashyr says, 'war lfg'
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] Players on EverQuest:
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] ---------------------------
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Bashyr <Forceful Entry>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Bowdown <Forceful Entry> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Zarkanoff <Forceful Entry> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Fortiss <Forceful Entry>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Arttamis <Forceful Entry>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [60 Warlord] Imba (Skeleton) <Forceful Entry>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Mithra <Forceful Entry> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [60 Warlord] Krashed (Ogre) <Forceful Entry>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Oily <Forceful Entry> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Marksman <Forceful Entry>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Versaager <Forceful Entry>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Fundo <Forceful Entry> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Roublard <Forceful Entry>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:52 2013] There are 13 players in Plane of Fear.
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] Players on EverQuest:
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] ---------------------------
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Dianamel <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Aerioch <Inglourious Basterds> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Amothiel <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [52 Rake] Rodent (Gnome) <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Danjerr <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Bier <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Getsome <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Drippin <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Destroyed <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Analia <Inglourious Basterds> LFG
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Kragnus <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Varzii <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Nukin <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] [ANONYMOUS] Wavaran <Inglourious Basterds>
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:53 2013] There are 14 players in Plane of Fear.
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:54 2013] Butchh steps into the shadows and disappears.
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:56 2013] Cazic Thule shouts 'Denizens of Fear, your master commands you to come forth to his aid!!
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:56 2013] Cazic Thule engages Wavaran!
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:56 2013] Cazic Thule says 'WAVARAN'
[Fri Dec 06 22:01:58 2013] Abraham tells the guild, 'zone in?'
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:08 2013] Domjot's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:08 2013] Cazic Thule shouts 'Denizens of Fear, your master commands you to come forth to his aid!!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:08 2013] Cazic Thule engages Domjot!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:09 2013] Your shadows fade.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:09 2013] You hit Cazic Thule for 6 points of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:12 2013] Alarti's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:13 2013] Alarti's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:14 2013] Cazic Thule shouts 'DOMJOT'
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:16 2013] a glare lord's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:17 2013] a phantasm begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:17 2013] Aalamar begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:17 2013] Joystick begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:18 2013] Joystick's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:19 2013] Aalamar's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:21 2013] Butchh's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:23 2013] a phantasm's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:24 2013] Oily begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] Players on EverQuest:
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:27 2013] Aalamar begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:28 2013] a glare lord begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:29 2013] Aalamar's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:30 2013] a glare lord begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:34 2013] a phantasm begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:34 2013] a glare lord's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:35 2013] a glare lord's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:37 2013] a tentacle tormentor begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:37 2013] Aalamar begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:38 2013] Yapas crushes Cazic Thule for 93 points of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:39 2013] a turmoil toad begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:39 2013] Aalamar's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:40 2013] a turmoil toad's casting is interrupted!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:40 2013] Dosxx says out of character, 'nice kite'
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:40 2013] a glare lord begins to cast a spell.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:40 2013] Yapas crushes Cazic Thule for 21 points of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:41 2013] Ezathule slashes Cazic Thule for 24 points of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:41 2013] Ezathule slashes Cazic Thule for 26 points of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:42 2013] Yapas crushes Cazic Thule for 165 points of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:44 2013] Ezathule kicks Cazic Thule for 1 point of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:44 2013] Fountree tells the guild, 'kiting = raid interference'
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:44 2013] Cazic Thule shouts 'IMBA'

Yapas
12-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Do you hear the silent behind the wind ? lol

Autotune
12-08-2013, 05:29 PM
It's in your best interest to pull raid targets instead of rushing them when you know the competition is around.

Oh why is this true mr stealin dragons?

Well, little stupid fucknugget, when you have your entire raid force rush across a zone and the competition has spies running around, it's in their best interest to fuck your entire engage and make you back off/camp out. If they snag fte, you have back off and deal with any aggro you managed to take from them, this means your entire engage is now fucked and the competition only has to wait until you're all dead/camped to die as well and blame it on the fucked aggro.

Basically, charging guild stands to lose multiple people and spy guild stands to lose 1 (maybe up to 3).

If you had just sent out 2-3 people to pull CT just a little towards your camp and then have your force charge the rest after FTE confirmation, you'd not of had that happen. The NPC charging factor is more acceptable than the bullshit troll snipes.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Just sounds like a rules clarification is needed. Raid rules are patched together as it is, and GMs seem to have the final say regardless of the rules. P99 is basically mega city 1.

Tiggles
12-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Sweet sweet FE tears

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 05:31 PM

[Fri Dec 06 22:01:56 2013] Cazic Thule shouts 'Denizens of Fear, your master commands you to come forth to his aid!!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:08 2013] Cazic Thule shouts 'Denizens of Fear, your master commands you to come forth to his aid!!
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:41 2013] Ezathule slashes Cazic Thule for 24 points of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:41 2013] Ezathule slashes Cazic Thule for 26 points of damage.
[Fri Dec 06 22:02:44 2013] Fountree tells the guild, 'kiting = raid interference'

Its nice to see you arent doctoring your logs anymore, though.

Tell your guild they did a wonderful job ZONING IN in order for you to do a /who 20 seconds later.

mishurza
12-08-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm pretty sure I have more credibility than any of you trolls do.

I adopted TMO as my guild 10 months ago and in my time here the only time I've ever heard someone shout in vent that we should blatantly raid interfere with another guild it was Quickfingers, and guess what? they told him to clear vent.

Since you guys go out of your way to malign my guild to everyone you can I will do the same.

Dear Server,

From this point forth I will no longer be offering my customary courtesies to you if you are flying an FE or IB tag. I will not offer support in any way no matter how dire. Furthermore if you openly express sympathy or support for them I will also deny my buffs and assistance to you.

I encourage those of you who can see the malignancy that is Shinko for what he is, to abandon him and his tactics and compete legitimately. You do very well when you do.

To those outside this situation looking in, don't believe the propaganda. TMO is filled with good people who like to work hard and slay dragons. If you want to do the same, and have 10-12 hours a week to play, you can be a part of the crew as well. Even if you don't know any TMO members when you apply. Before I applied my only experience was competing against them. I certainly won't say that we have never caused a train in hate at an inny raid, but we work hard to abide by the server rules.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 05:32 PM
It's in your best interest to pull raid targets instead of rushing them when you know the competition is around.

Well, little stupid fucknugget, when you have your entire raid force rush across a zone and the competition has spies running around, it's in their best interest to fuck your entire engage and make you back off/camp out. If they snag fte, you have back off and deal with any aggro you managed to take from them, this means your entire engage is now fucked and the competition only has to wait until you're all dead/camped to die as well and blame it on the fucked aggro.

Basically, charging guild stands to lose multiple people and spy guild stands to lose 1 (maybe up to 3).

If you had just sent out 2-3 people to pull CT just a little towards your camp and then have your force charge the rest after FTE confirmation, you'd not of had that happen. The NPC charging factor is more acceptable than the bullshit troll snipes.

Obvious answer is to perma root all raid mobs.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 05:33 PM
lol without Abraham we are not able to kill a dragon :( Sorry "Dear Leader Sloan"

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Except that most TMO were camped at NE corner. You guys just keep trying every angle lol

Tiggles
12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Just sounds like a rules clarification is needed. Raid rules are patched together as it is, and GMs seem to have the final say regardless of the rules. P99 is basically mega city 1.

http://i.imgur.com/1KasVRE.jpg

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Except that your own logs just show your members asking to zone in, and those same members on your /who 25 seconds later

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Except that your own logs just show your members asking to zone in, and those same members on your /who 25 seconds later

Singular just became plural in sloanworld

Yapas
12-08-2013, 05:37 PM

objection your honor ! Just 1 member.

Tanthallas
Singular just became plural in sloanworld

I assumed the guy wasnt sitting out there alone like a retard - maybe he was, who knows!

Autotune
I'm pretty sure I have more credibility than any of you trolls do.

I adopted TMO as my guild 10 months ago and in my time here the only time I've ever heard someone shout in vent that we should blatantly raid interfere with another guild it was Quickfingers, and guess what? they told him to clear vent.

Since you guys go out of your way to malign my guild to everyone you can I will do the same.

Dear Server,

From this point forth I will no longer be offering my customary courtesies to you if you are flying an FE or IB tag. I will not offer support in any way no matter how dire. Furthermore if you openly express sympathy or support for them I will also deny my buffs and assistance to you.

I encourage those of you who can see the malignancy that is Shinko for what he is, to abandon him and his tactics and compete legitimately. You do very well when you do.

To those outside this situation looking in, don't believe the propaganda. TMO is filled with good people who like to work hard and slay dragons. If you want to do the same, and have 10-12 hours a week to play, you can be a part of the crew as well. Even if you don't know any TMO members when you apply. Before I applied my only experience was competing against them. I certainly won't say that we have never caused a train in hate at an inny raid, but we work hard to abide by the server rules.

Just fucking kill yourself.

DO you honestly think any of them running around out there doing what needs to be done is going to give you a fucking play by play of their movements over vent?

These tactics on CT (and a few others) aren't new, it's something that has been around for quite awhile.

Even if TMO managed to get that CT pull when not prepared and FE/IB didn't have a rush engage fucked, all TMO had to do was pull it towards their camp and then die on the way to totally fuck up an FE/IB pull (there are no punishments for failing to get a "pull" back to your camp).

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 05:39 PM
But it seems you are up to your old log doctoring ways Zeelot; where are the other two FE FTE messages that follow wavaran are in the FRAPs? Did you conveniently edit out 15 seconds of all the FE people casting and engaging CT?

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Save the time machine for when you are prepared to not fuck up your young doctoring, buddy.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Do you really think we need to doctor logs to beat FE/IB ?
Also I can understand that truth can burn & blind your eyes

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 05:42 PM
lol now it's log doctoring. The last angle you can rely on?

No one engaged between Wavaran and Domjot, you must've been at a different CT than I was.

mishurza
12-08-2013, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry, dumping an aggro clicky into another guilds engage and then running it away at sow speed from their raid force is something I have never seen before on p99. I didn't realize this was a standard CT tactic. Sorry I have to go kill a dragon.

Autotune
12-08-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm sorry, dumping an aggro clicky into another guilds engage and then running it away at sow speed from their raid force is something I have never seen before on p99. I didn't realize this was a standard CT tactic. Sorry I have to go kill a dragon.

Probably because you sit in a TMO camp and wait to be told when to autoattack.

radditsu
12-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Just fucking kill yourself.

DO you honestly think any of them running around out there doing what needs to be done is going to give you a fucking play by play of their movements over vent?

These tactics on CT (and a few others) aren't new, it's something that has been around for quite awhile.

Even if TMO managed to get that CT pull when not prepared and FE/IB didn't have a rush engage fucked, all TMO had to do was pull it towards their camp and then die on the way to totally fuck up an FE/IB pull (there are no punishments for failing to get a "pull" back to your camp).

radditsu
12-08-2013, 05:48 PM
lol now it's log doctoring. The last angle you can rely on?

No one engaged between Wavaran and Domjot, you must've been at a different CT than I was.

Merkks spell fizzles

Tiggles
12-08-2013, 05:49 PM

He is an enchanter I'm sure he buffs the raid before the CT pull then spams ae stun afterwards.

Clark
12-08-2013, 05:49 PM

1. We had three FTEs before your snipe wherein you obtained the fourth and final FTE; if you are really that fucking retarded to think that at this point it was possible to camp people out without wiping an entire force, I feel very bad for you. The ability to snipe FTE, especially in the context of one guild getting the first three FTE messages while another gets the fourth and last - should not allow one guild to force the other to wipe. IF you are not prepared to engage and hold aggro, do not go in and try to snipe FTE - it would be one thing if Imba sank in insane amount of aggro generating clickies, but as evidenced in the FRAPs he did not. TMO was CLEARLY not prepared at all to actually engage CT at the instance where they snipped FTE, which is evident by even their own members admitting that their raid was at the North-East corner while all of FE / IB forces where directly ontop of CT. Actually, their whole raid wasnt even at NE corner - half of them were RUNNING to NE corner from the zone in. This used to be punishable by suspension and other action if it continued; when the fuck did this become a legitimate raid maneuver - it is douchbaggery at its finest.

2. FTE sniping, per the staff, is now completely legal and not frowned upon in any effective way. To say that this isnt a recent change due to the implementation of yellow text is pure blinders / ignorance. When FE first started competing with TMO, Sirken himself refused me loot many times on many instances where FE had FTE simply because 'FE did not have a sufficient force engage'. This was regardless of what TMO did during our FTE and in what way TMO caused any harm upon our ability to engage on our FTE.

3. FTE messages WERE NOT put in to make FTE sniping the standard for raiding - they were put in to minimize confusion as to who had FTE so that people who SNIPED were not rewarded. FTE sniping was punished in the past quite frequently, and for a long time considered as a form of raid interference. Instead of FTE shouts being a way in which their initial purpose could be fulfilled, this wonderful yellow text has become an easy way for the staff to avoid the context of any situation and merely point at what the yellow text says for the solution to everything. This ALLOWS FTE sniping to run rampant - any guild which chooses to not behave accordingly - i.e., not FTE snipe / react to FTE snipes in some idealized fashion - gets fucked, as is evident by the recent rulings. The mechanism put in to allow guilds who are attempting to get clean engages and to hurt douchbag sniping behavior is now used to defend sniping - how ironic.

4. Sorry dad.

^ This

Also what's with all the TMO Tomfoolery in here. Is embarrassing you guys are low class lmao.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 05:50 PM

Read his sig bro, he's an enchanter, he's got to at least do haste / clarity! Maybe some ae stunning for a ct. oooooh.

radditsu
12-08-2013, 05:50 PM
He is an enchanter I'm sure he buffs the raid before the CT pull then spams ae stun afterwards.

Huge responsibility and requires top reflexes

Autotune
12-08-2013, 05:51 PM

Ah, I knew it was something along those lines lol.

Autotune
12-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Read his sig bro, he's an enchanter, he's got to at least do haste / clarity! Maybe some ae stunning for a ct. oooooh.

I confess, I don't read sig's from the forum names I don't recognize.

Tiggles
12-08-2013, 05:52 PM
^ This

Also what's with all the TMO Tomfoolery in here. Is embarrassing you guys are low class lmao.

Care to comment on you being a banned RMT scumbag?

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 05:54 PM
I confess, I don't read sig's from the forum names I don't recognize.

I should get a sig. Or play this game. Naaaah :p

Clark
12-08-2013, 05:54 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/ct7lq8p39/3qybwh.jpg
Care to comment

Prove it

Autotune
12-08-2013, 05:55 PM
I should get a sig. Or play this game. Naaaah :p

Starbound seems to be much more interesting, even though I can't play it yet and it's still in beta.

Funkutron5000
12-08-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm sticking with Terreria, mostly. Addicting in its rage inducement.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 05:58 PM

Terraria caps out pretty quickly though. 2.0 caps out even faster than 1.1, really. Still, the ludicrously overpowered gear can be fun for a bit :p

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Starbound seems to be much more interesting, even though I can't play it yet and it's still in beta.

New patch tomorrow? Rebalancing lots of things. Got to highest threat planets, max armor, high arp weapons--shit was hilariously buggy. You may want to give it a bit.

Tiggles

Just beat Dark souls again try if you enjoy rage inducing.

Autotune
Terraria caps out pretty quickly though. 2.0 caps out even faster than 1.1, really. Still, the ludicrously overpowered gear can be fun for a bit :p

This is why I couldn't get back into Terraria, even starting over from scratch again, I just knew I would be able to shoot back up and dominate everything.

Autotune
12-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Just beat Dark souls again try if you enjoy rage inducing.

I beat it recently and then went and started on NG+

Fucking NG+ 4kings was a rage inducer indeed, much worse than NG+ O&S.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 06:05 PM
I feel like we're getting off topic here.

Tiggles, your mother's a whore. CT deserved to go to Divinity for just being swell.

Freakish
12-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Merkks spell fizzles

http://i.imgur.com/JDSxbex.png

Freakish
12-08-2013, 06:18 PM
^ You can stop with the Merkk's spell fizzles.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 06:20 PM
huge Facepalm @ all shitface who spitted on Zeelot's logs !

Tiggles
12-08-2013, 06:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JDSxbex.png

Bad guy turned good guy Butchh just came in and slam dunked this thread.

radditsu
12-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Bad guy turned good guy Butchh just came in and slam dunked this thread.

Lol ya morans

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Missing 20 seconds inbetween FTE messages; claims he didnt tamper with logs.

Do you really think everyone around is retarded just because the majority of your guild is, Zeelot?

YendorLootmonkey
12-08-2013, 06:49 PM
I can remember last time I saw BDA engaging CT, they was 15 or 20 and ran directly to CT and die 30 sec laters. Was couple months ago now.

After reading this thread, everyone outside of TMO/FE/IB should completely understand why. We can't afford the film crews and legal teams to compete on this level.

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 06:56 PM
We can't afford the film crews and legal teams to compete on this level.

FE is currently hiring.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Bon appétit Sloan !
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/r.gif?w=320

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Bon appétit Sloan !
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/r.gif?w=320

Im not sure what is being implied here, but just in case - no i will not have sex with you.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Was friendly ! Learn french !

Clark
12-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Missing 20 seconds inbetween FTE messages; claims he didnt tamper with logs.

Do you really think everyone around is retarded just because the majority of your guild is, Zeelot?

h0tr0d (shaere)
12-08-2013, 07:46 PM
This isn't a dig or a shot at anyone but can I conclude things haven't been sorted yet and we are still faced with the same I remember?

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 07:48 PM
But it seems you are up to your old log doctoring ways Zeelot; where are the other two FE FTE messages that follow wavaran are in the FRAPs? Did you conveniently edit out 15 seconds of all the FE people casting and engaging CT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTtmWTR-3kc&feature=youtu.be

This fraps shows the time lag between Wavaran FTE and Domjot FTE. Where's the two FE FTE messages that follow? That's right they don't exist. And people really wonder who the bullshitters are? :p

Heebo
12-08-2013, 07:49 PM
This isn't a dig or a shot at anyone but can I conclude things haven't been sorted yet and we are still faced with the same I remember?

Welcome back, buddy.

h0tr0d (shaere)
12-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Hey man and thanks! Since this is RnF wtf happened to my compass

Yapas
12-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Compass removed :'(

Loke
12-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Is Rogean's policy about guides who decide to post in RnF being fair game still in effect?

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 08:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTtmWTR-3kc&feature=youtu.be

This fraps shows the time lag between Wavaran FTE and Domjot FTE. Where's the two FE FTE messages that follow? That's right they don't exist. And people really wonder who the bullshitters are? :p

You are right, FE had two messages prior,- the sniping was stronger than I thought; however where is the 10 odd seconds between when abraham says can I zone in and you do a /who, young doctor. Did you happen to run away from every relevant person and mob for 10 seconds to go sightsee around fear?

Regardless of your little sightseeing adventures, why is there a time discrepancy here, young doctor:

and your logs:

Maybe its just me, but it seems that your own guildmembers logs contradict your logs; his time-clock remains consistent with yours 22:02:27 when the /who was taken; however it strangely diverges when IMBA is deathtouched. What is even stranger is that these are the same exact logs - either that or you all have a magical way of doing /who at the same time while being in the exact same place. So tell me, doctor, who tampered with the fucking logs.

Yapas
12-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi my E-name is Sloan and I am Paranoid ( Shinko infected me probably) and I am Also...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/32d237fa0e5fb8f901a9841714353abf/tumblr_mx9idxMTFE1qljz4so1_1280.jpg

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Your pictures creep the fuck out of me; where do you find this shit and why do you think its funny.

Fazlazen
12-08-2013, 08:23 PM
so has the AoN been moved into my inventory yet?

Yapas
12-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Your pictures creep the fuck out of me; where do you find this shit and why do you think its funny.

1) good !
2) Seek by yourself
3) Only funny thing actually is your tears

YendorLootmonkey
12-08-2013, 08:31 PM

There are still shadows and a lack of truces.

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 08:32 PM
You are right, FE had two messages prior,- the sniping was stronger than I thought; however where is the 10 odd seconds between when abraham says can I zone in and you do a /who, young doctor. Did you happen to run away from every relevant person and mob for 10 seconds to go sightsee around fear?

Regardless of your little sightseeing adventures, why is there a time discrepancy here, young doctor:

and your logs:

Maybe its just me, but it seems that your own guildmembers logs contradict your logs; his time-clock remains consistent with yours 22:02:27 when the /who was taken; however it strangely diverges when IMBA is deathtouched. What is even stranger is that these are the same exact logs - either that or you all have a magical way of doing /who at the same time while being in the exact same place. So tell me, doctor, who tampered with the fucking logs.

eqmaze logs are different than the one on my computer, looks like his pasted Imba deathtouch in his post is from a different log with a different clock than my /who guild. Your persistence amazes me. Just admit the obvious like you should! Imba tagged a TMO engage and messed it up, he should've just stood still and there would've been no issue at all. If you put a mallet into someone else's FTE you should be prepared to stand and die.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 08:38 PM
you guys sniped fte and rule lawyered this, in the end we still killed him, keep wiping at Vox and trying to catch them raid interfences and petition the GM's to death.

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 08:39 PM
eqmaze logs are different than the one on my computer, looks like his pasted Imba deathtouch in his post is from a different log with a different clock than my /who guild. Your persistence amazes me. Just admit the obvious like you should! Imba tagged a TMO engage and messed it up, he should've just stood still and there would've been no issue at all. If you put a mallet into someone else's FTE you should be prepared to stand and die.

Yes, because clearly the person using your who logs would go ahead and copy his own logs to show a timer that was already present on your logs. Logs.

The mallet was actually in at the precise second that domjot sniped FTE off:

[Fri Dec 06 19:02:11 2013] Cazic Thule engages Domjot!
[Fri Dec 06 19:02:11 2013] Your target resisted the Walking Sleep spell.

AND it was only 1 charge. You TMO have a strange way of trying to engage and kill a mob; no raid force near the mob, a few FTE snipers spamming aggro items, and the incapacity to pull aggro off of 1 cast of walking sleep.

By the way - there were 24 of you in zone, half of the force that wasnt FTE snipping running in from the portal to NE corner at the time. You should do a /who at, lets say, not 30 seconds after the FTE message was shouted next time. But then again, you wouldnt be a young doctor if you did.

baramur
12-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Amazes me after the first fte message you still engage the mob to snipe after dt, the question becomes would your warrior have been suspended for engaging a mob that another guild had fte on, if be had not auccessfully sniped it after the dt?

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Amazes me after the first fte message you still engage the mob to snipe after dt, the question becomes would your warrior have been suspended for engaging a mob that another guild had fte on, if be had not auccessfully sniped it after the dt?

No I would have been banned for forcing a TMO warrior to engage a mob that wasnt his, obv.

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Sloan lies publicly whenever convenient to him i.e. in below quoted post. Then doubletalk/backtalks it & brings up irrelevant other things to distract from it. You guys should quit while you are ahead.

Quote:
Tanthallas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTtmW...ature=youtu.be

Zeelot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTtmW...ature=youtu.be

This fraps shows the time lag between Wavaran FTE and Domjot FTE. Where's the two FE FTE messages that follow? That's right they don't exist. And people really wonder who the bullshitters are?

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Sloan lies publicly whenever convenient to him i.e. in below quoted post. Then doubletalk/backtalks it & brings up irrelevant other things to distract from it. You guys should quit while you are ahead.

Oh noe, I was mistaken that there were TWO fte shouts inbetween. All my other points MUST be invalid.

This is why we are looking to hire a new raid lawyer - I clearly fall prey to my honesty far too often. That and, well, Sirken likes EQ chicks.

Splorf22
12-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Watching these videos, its obvious that the current mechanics of 'double' FTE for charming/DTing mobs are beyond retarded and need to be fixed.

What would you guys think of Nilbog changing the FTE shout such that after an FTE/reset event, only players of the same guild as the original player can get the second FTE for 15 seconds?

MaksimMazor
12-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Jesus Christ the tears

Yapas
12-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Jesus Christ the tears

Yeah I never see that ! A lake of tears has been created.

radditsu
12-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Oh look 2 autoattackers trying to seem relevant.

Answer your batphones and let the grown men talk.

Ella`Ella
12-08-2013, 09:00 PM

It just amazes me that TMO can't pull aggro from a warrior with only a single charge of mallet into CT. Do none of your warrior come prepared with full mallets?

Strikes me as manipulating the FTE rules to get us to down the target and your failed raid force to reap the benefits. I guess it's still a loss on your part since you don't get the loot either. Who needs strategy when you've got a legal team?

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 09:01 PM
^ You sound mad. Shouldn't break the rules bro

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Oh noe, I was mistaken that there were TWO fte shouts inbetween. All my other points MUST be invalid.

This is why we are looking to hire a new raid lawyer - I clearly fall prey to my honesty far too often. That and, well, Sirken likes EQ chicks.

Sloan and honesty clear oxymoron.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 09:04 PM
It just amazes me that TMO can't pull aggro from a warrior with only a single charge of mallet into CT. Do none of your warrior come prepared with full mallets?

Strikes me as manipulating the FTE rules to get us to down the target and your failed raid force to reap the benefits. I guess it's still a loss on your part since you don't get the loot either. Who needs strategy when you've got a legal team?

Unbrella still doesnt understand low hp aggro.

Ella`Ella
12-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Unbrella still doesnt understand low hp aggro.

It's not low HP aggro.

Imba was hit once for 2 damage by a phantasm at full HP. Only other explanation would be Imba sitting? Hard to sit when you're running a mob straight to Nwall -- but you knew that, you have the fraps.

Alarti0001
Yes, because clearly the person using your who logs would go ahead and copy his own logs to show a timer that was already present on your logs. Logs.

The mallet was actually in at the precise second that domjot sniped FTE off:

[Fri Dec 06 19:02:11 2013] Cazic Thule engages Domjot!
[Fri Dec 06 19:02:11 2013] Your target resisted the Walking Sleep spell.

AND it was only 1 charge. You TMO have a strange way of trying to engage and kill a mob; no raid force near the mob, a few FTE snipers spamming aggro items, and the incapacity to pull aggro off of 1 cast of walking sleep.

By the way - there were 24 of you in zone, half of the force that wasnt FTE snipping running in from the portal to NE corner at the time. You should do a /who at, lets say, not 30 seconds after the FTE message was shouted next time. But then again, you wouldnt be a young doctor if you did.

Sloan stop cheating or you might be raid suspended for 2 weeks next time. I wonder how well FE/IB will do playing clean. Its gonna be a new world.

MaksimMazor

Just commenting on the flow of tears

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 09:06 PM
It's not low HP aggro.

Imba was hit once for 2 damage by a phantasm at full HP. Only other explanation would be Imba sitting? Hard to sit when you're running a mob straight to Nwall -- but you knew that, you have the fraps.

2hp... ++++

Show his full hp haha.

Ella`Ella
12-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Server logs don't show TMO putting any threat greater than a single mallet be put into the target...

Is this real life?

hatelore
12-08-2013, 09:10 PM

lol. ouch~

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Server logs don't show TMO putting any threat greater than a single mallet be put into the target...

Is this real life?

Server logs arent on the first engage... cause wait... they reset for engages..... Do you understand this server at all?

Gaffin 3.0
12-08-2013, 09:16 PM
this thread is hella tite

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 09:17 PM
The woman in Gaffin's link would be appropriate for the position of rule lawyer now available in FE.

Please forward me the relevant contact info, Gaffin.

Pheer
Dear Server,

Go fuck yourself

I've taken enough bullshit from Transcendence/DA/TMO members over the past 4 years of EQ to last a lifetime and I still never held a grudge against other members of their guild. Even when I got petitioned for "attempted training" while holding a kite of half of PoF that was actually keeping the competing guild safe as they moved to north wall alongside my guild, I still didn't take it out on others.

Last night I was headed to a seb group to replace a TMO tank, and once I was in zone and he realized my guild tag he decided to hammer out and force his group to come get me themselves instead of helping them clear out even though Ive literally been to like 1 raid in the last year. Oh and he had a guildie in that group he left hanging too just to clarify the type of person we're talking about.

This whole attitude of "a few people said something mean about my guild on the forums so I'm going to punish every person with their guildtag" is immature and pathetic as fuck.

Ella`Ella
Server logs arent on the first engage... cause wait... they reset for engages..... Do you understand this server at all?

Sirken nor Deru were able to figure out what was causing Imba to keep threat, despite logs showing him only taking 2 damage throughout the whole encounter. Do you understand how aggro works, Alarti? I can give you or your warriors a quick rundown on how to generate threat if you need.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Sirken nor Deru were able to figure out what was causing Imba to keep threat, despite logs showing him only taking 2 damage throughout the whole encounter. Do you understand how aggro works, Alarti? I can give you or your warriors a quick rundown on how to generate threat if you need.

Herp derp.. you do realize you can take dmg before an encounter... herp derp.

keep spinning bro we got fraps of us spamming aggro without the ability to peel :)

kotton05
12-08-2013, 09:21 PM
he didn't tank any damage before engage derp

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Herp derp.. you do realize you can take dmg before an encounter... herp derp.

Lol what? So it was his plan to run in and tank CT, with lower than 20% health? Of course he knew FTE was going to be sniped, and planned to kite it. Imba can foresee the future. Confirmed.

baramur
12-08-2013, 09:36 PM
The qhole of tmo wasnt to engage the mob at all, it was just to fuck up fe engage by sniping fte. They just wanted to fuck fe engage up by grabbing fte and forcing fe to camp. Dirty thats all you can say, spin it how you want retardialarti, your guikd should have been banned for even trying to engage after first fte, the fact fte resets on dt, is a broke mechanic. Why not just admit you werent trying to engage, you were just trying to fuck up fe/ib engage. Then you go and cry until you get your way, lol how many times has tmo wiped other guilds to get targets.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 09:39 PM
There are still shadows and a lack of truces.

But still, always thanks for shaere.

Zeelot
12-08-2013, 09:41 PM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/This+is+the+song+that+never+ends.+It+_45f6b48a0f2c 7db3c89602ef97266484.jpg

Tasslehofp99
12-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Check this shit out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_YArIVqTM&feature=youtu.be

In this video, TMO trained us because we were ahead of them in the race for CT. They ended up getting the kill, and got to keep their loot. How is this fair? Where is the justice/consistency in these decisions being made? Maybe Desmo got a 3 day suspension for this, but TMO wasn't raid suspended and got to keep their loot.

So why whenever FE is caught doing something against the rules in the last year have they been raid suspended and or had their loot taken away? Why doesn't the same happen to TMO, ever?

Hitpoint
12-08-2013, 09:44 PM
So I hear today at Vox, BDA pretended to run in to engage Vox and then backed off at the last second. TMO ran some scoundrels in to snipe FTE before them, and proceeded to wipe. BDA doing Gods work.

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 09:45 PM
This was a few days before the public message that poofing will get you banned, as well.

YOURE BANNED FAGGOT - RIP Fistn.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 09:46 PM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/This+is+the+song+that+never+ends.+It+_45f6b48a0f2c 7db3c89602ef97266484.jpg

This is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was and they'll continue posting in it forever just because....

This is the thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was and they'll continue posting in it forever just because....

hatelore
12-08-2013, 09:47 PM
retardialarti, lol. That made me snicker for some reason.

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 09:48 PM
This was a few days before the public message that poofing will get you banned, as well.

YOURE BANNED FAGGOT - RIP Fistn.

Heh, who was that cleric you were chasing in VP for like 3 hours? Kept disapearing when he had mobs on him.

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Uncle Aiaus, our servers very own David Copperfield.

But certianly that was not stalling us from a legitimate engage on Xygoz and did not warrant any further action against TMO. He was just chain insta-poofing to res TMO officers that were training us because FE was in the wrong for trying to take TMOs loot.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Lol what? So it was his plan to run in and tank CT, with lower than 20% health? Of course he knew FTE was going to be sniped, and planned to kite it. Imba can foresee the future. Confirmed.

Your bard kiter took the first DT very obvious that was a botched engage on your end to begin with. More than likely he was already low hp without intention to engage.

Hitpoint... FE is the bad guys. Suspension last week, likely suspension next week.

If you want to join the good guys please app at themysticalorder.net

Tasslehofp99
12-08-2013, 09:53 PM

Your bard kiter took the first DT very obvious that was a botched engage on your end to begin with. More than likely he was already low hp without intention to engage.

Hitpoint... FE is the bad guys. Suspension last week, likely suspension next week.

Delusional.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 09:53 PM
The qhole of tmo wasnt to engage the mob at all, it was just to fuck up fe engage by sniping fte. They just wanted to fuck fe engage up by grabbing fte and forcing fe to camp. Dirty thats all you can say, spin it how you want retardialarti, your guikd should have been banned for even trying to engage after first fte, the fact fte resets on dt, is a broke mechanic. Why not just admit you werent trying to engage, you were just trying to fuck up fe/ib engage. Then you go and cry until you get your way, lol how many times has tmo wiped other guilds to get targets.

We had 35 plus ready to engage 43 with zone ins. Yes we planned to kill CT. LOL

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Check this shit out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_YArIVqTM&feature=youtu.be

In this video, TMO trained us because we were ahead of them in the race for CT. They ended up getting the kill, and got to keep their loot. How is this fair? Where is the justice/consistency in these decisions being made? Maybe Desmo got a 3 day suspension for this, but TMO wasn't raid suspended and got to keep their loot.

So why whenever FE is caught doing something against the rules in the last year have they been raid suspended and or had their loot taken away? Why doesn't the same happen to TMO, ever?

In that video... CT was already dead. LOL

HeallunRumblebelly
12-08-2013, 09:55 PM

In P99 raiding, there are no good guys or bad guys. It all depends on the particular situation and everyone vies for their own interest, obviously. It's just a shame it's such a shitshow for like 4 years constant for the GMs.

khanable
12-08-2013, 09:58 PM
So I hear today at Vox, BDA pretended to run in to engage Vox and then backed off at the last second. TMO ran some scoundrels in to snipe FTE before them, and proceeded to wipe. BDA doing Gods work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNY0WeJUJxk

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Actually you had a total of 26 in zone when Wavaran got FTE, which includes your impressive 8 person snipe army - 8 of which we can account for, at the least, in terms of them casting spells on CT.

I would refer you to exhibit A: In Zeelots FRAPs Fountree says in CAPS in guildchat that there are 15 people outside fear portal ready to zone in, which corresponds in time to when Abraham asked if he could zone in.

Please stick to not making arguments which can be refuted, you are not good at talking about actual events that actually occur.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:00 PM

All I see in this video is that BDA needs 300 players to kill Vox lol.

arsenalpow
12-08-2013, 10:00 PM
5 Vox's in a row

please tell us how vox is irrelevant now and how come we don't come to VP or some other stupid argument

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:02 PM
5 Vox's in a row

please tell us how vox is irrelevant now and how come we don't come to VP or some other stupid argument

LOLOL Chest claiming dominance due to vox. New low

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 10:03 PM

No, he wasnt.

arsenalpow
12-08-2013, 10:03 PM
LOLOL Chest claiming dominance due to vox. New low

we're dominating vox, permafrost is casual country now, stay away beared scum

Furniture
12-08-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm just confused that the GMs actively prefer this situation over literally any other set of raid rules. Like some teenage girls feeling off drama :P

I agree, these FTE rules do nothing but start a circus of bullshit and petty drama as evident by this thread.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 10:11 PM

PRAISE, lol tmo wtf

Yapas
12-08-2013, 10:12 PM
I agree, these FTE rules do nothing but start a circus of bullshit and petty drama as evident by this thread.

People just need to be aware and read FTE message and it will resolve all issues. It was more worse before, when no FTE message.

AenarieFenninRo
12-08-2013, 10:13 PM

http://i.imgur.com/LVyFy8W.png

Tasslehof, are you going to now step up and live up to your convictions and demand that Imba be suspended for a month?

Tasslehofp99
12-08-2013, 10:14 PM

No, he wasn't.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:15 PM
No, he wasn't.

Yes he was. That was desmo camping /q out after a kill. Sorry if you got trained post CT death.

Tasslehofp99
12-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Really? So he was running from the opposite direction (southwest) of where CT spawns/is normally engaged, as were other TMO members seen in the video.

You're just a liar, lol.

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Oh so thats what you told the GMs. Makes sense now.

And no, he wasnt.

kotton05
12-08-2013, 10:17 PM
MY HEAD JUST EXPLODED

kotton05
12-08-2013, 10:18 PM
we're dominating vox, permafrost is casual country now, stay away beared scum

LOL

kotton05
12-08-2013, 10:19 PM
that's great, we should just do that to ct now chest i bet it'd work

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Really? So he was running from the opposite direction (southwest) of where CT spawns/is normally engaged, as were other TMO members seen in the video.

You're just a liar, lol.

Ct back in april (when this video was taken) was engaged on the west side of the firewall. Very commonly we would run north and east to the relative safety of the north wall to camp out.

Where this is filmed from is the north or north west section of the fire wall. If you want you can have perun draw you a map.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Ct back in april (when this video was taken) was engaged on the west side of the firewall. Very commonly we would run north and east to the relative safety of the north wall to camp out.

Where this is filmed from is the north or north west section of the fire wall. If you want you can have perun draw you a map.

Edit we would run north then west. Since there is only 2 pathers just north of fire wall. We also engaged on the east side of firewall.

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Where this is filmed is where FEs raid force is; where you brought mobs is to FEs raid force; explaning this to you is beyond even the powers of Perun, I believe.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Where this is filmed is where FEs raid force is; where you brought mobs is to FEs raid force; explaning this to you is beyond even the powers of Perun, I believe.

Quick run away from this argument because you were caught lying by gm's.

Purdee
12-08-2013, 10:34 PM
All I see in this video is that BDA needs 300 players to kill Vox lol.

And how many do you need, dip shit?

Eccezan
12-08-2013, 10:38 PM

Hey Sloan, looks like you cant tell the truth from a hole in the wall. Care to comment?

P.S. Your guild is terrible mainly because you are their leader.

khanable
12-08-2013, 10:39 PM
And how many do you need, dip shit?

shhh, when alarti's only complaint about something you've done is 'lol omg zerg' then you've done really good

Junkman
12-08-2013, 10:42 PM

Purdee
12-08-2013, 10:42 PM
shhh, when alarti's only complaint about something you've done is 'lol omg zerg' then you've done really good

That is pretty hilarious....considering....lol never mind

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:43 PM

Ya you camp out a very large force there. We hardly even spot check if its up. GJ!

Tanthallas
12-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Hey Sloan, looks like you cant tell the truth from a hole in the wall. Care to comment?

P.S. Your guild is terrible mainly because you are their leader.

www.eccezan.com

Autotune
12-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Ya you camp out a very large force there. We hardly even spot check if its up. GJ!

You hardly spot check it, but i bet TMO's Vox/Naggy force is larger than theirs.

also

Why the fuck would TMO do anything but spot check for Vox? You've had more than enough time to farm the fuck out of it and forcing people to go kill Vox would just be a waste, because you'd just annoy the fuck out of all your fellow coattail riders.

GJ. You do nothing out of the ordinary. Fucking idiot.

khanable
12-08-2013, 10:47 PM

Now now.. every minute we have a tracker going you guys have a tracker going. Always. Just say congrats and get it over with.

Jeez.

Purdee
12-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Now now.. every minute we have a tracker going you guys have a tracker going. Always. Just say congrats and get it over with.

Jeez.

Now you're spinning pickles....

Eccezan
12-08-2013, 10:54 PM
www.eccezan.com

Oh another lie. Sloan posting his troll Web site that someone in his guild made about me in my honor!

Way to prove your untrustworthy nature Sloan.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:56 PM
You hardly spot check it, but i bet TMO's Vox/Naggy force is larger than theirs.

also

Why the fuck would TMO do anything but spot check for Vox? You've had more than enough time to farm the fuck out of it and forcing people to go kill Vox would just be a waste, because you'd just annoy the fuck out of all your fellow coattail riders.

GJ. You do nothing out of the ordinary. Fucking idiot.

Shut up you worthless coat tail rider. You are just talking shit now cause you hope to get in IB. TMO won't let you ride their coats anymore.

You are a third tier necro on your best day. Grade A shit talker though.

Alarti0001
12-08-2013, 10:57 PM

Jeez.

So you admit we don't camp out a large raid for there. LOL

arsenalpow
12-08-2013, 10:59 PM
spin spin spin

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1235732758_dog_spinning_pn_turntable.gif

Tanthallas
Oh another lie. Sloan posting his troll Web site that someone in his guild made about me in my honor!

Way to prove your untrustworthy nature Sloan.

I just wanted to thank you for updating it.

Autotune
Shut up you worthless coat tail rider. You are just talking shit now cause you hope to get in IB. TMO won't let you ride their coats anymore.

You are a third tier necro on your best day. Grade A shit talker though.
(Alarti Thought process: He started calling me a coat tail rider, must use that against him herp derp)

I've never had to "hope" to get in IB, they offered many times even when they were kicking our asses.

I'm talking shit cause you constantly post bullshit and are a Grade A idiot.

"Third Tier necro" still better than 97% of TMO.

Eccezan
12-08-2013, 11:00 PM
spin spin spin

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1235732758_dog_spinning_pn_turntable.gif

Congratulations chest for creating such a formidable Vox farming guild 5 years after classic p99 was released.

hatelore
12-08-2013, 11:01 PM
You sound a lot more hostile lately Alarti, what happened to the jovial " prove it" guy we all loved? Nowadays its just " shut the fuck up!" and "die mothafucka die" and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DtsVoYu-Pg

Eccezan
I just wanted to thank you for updating it.

Lol! Can you say one line that isn't a lie!? Idiot.

arsenalpow
Congratulations chest for creating such a formidable Vox farming guild 5 years after classic p99 was released.

congrats on such a sweet leather jacket

Eccezan
12-08-2013, 11:03 PM
congrats on such a sweet leather jacket

Lol you got nothing.

hatelore
wtf, some nerds remade the gd printer death scene on officespace? The world is def close to ending now, gd...

correct version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PywI0BOxJpI

Tanthallas
Lol! Can you say one line that isn't a lie!? Idiot.

Sericx owes Xerxes 100k.