PDA

View Full Version : TMO resort to hacking in VP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Susano
03-21-2013, 08:18 AM
We all suspected it, but we were asked to "Prove it" multiple times.

Here is proof.

TMO, known cheaters of p99 and all around assbags of the community.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/3c_EVJTmsIQ?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3c_EVJTmsIQ?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object><div style="font-size: 0.8em"></div>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlfM3t1yYEc?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlfM3t1yYEc?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3" />

I know VP is a no CS zone, but I feel this is a little over the top.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 08:23 AM
Is broken :/

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 08:25 AM
you guys are supposed to cheat on alts and unguilded chars but now resorting to mains since you lost a VP dragon? Sad times.

Godefroi
GG TMO.

can't beat FE today, we raped you off the ledge and now you got your cleric Aiaus insta disppearing in game as soon as we are about to kill him ?

I seriously hope GM will not this lame case of cheating unpunished.

quido
We have fraps of you guys doing the same thing, but unlike you, we don't cry about it like pussies!

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 08:27 AM
We have fraps of you guys doing the same thing, but unlike you, we don't cry about it like pussies!

post it. it's one thing /q out when not agro, but he clearly has mobs engaged on him that should not be possible to poof instantly like that. He should have died atleast 10 times now but instead he's doing that, rezzing a few people, doing it again, etc.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 08:28 AM
Oh so this is about a cleric with an IP exemption?

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 08:28 AM
Oh so this is about a cleric with an IP exemption?

cleric exploiting exemption ya

Yun
03-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Bruce, Sericx, and Kingore are all accessories to this blatant hacking. As we speak, they are utilizing the cheater Aiaus to train with no ramifications. This exploit is pretty much the same as using Macroquest Instant Camp plugins. Totally uncalled for, regardless of Veeshan's Peak being a zone that doesn't have normal GM intervention.

The fact that TMO is allowing and even utilizing a cheater to do something that directly benefits their entire guild is completely unacceptable.

I think this calls for another raid suspension for TMO. Until the leadership can get a handle on their lapdogs, I think it's the only way to teach these lowlifes to play fair.

Kinosh
03-21-2013, 08:30 AM

Totally agree. FE doing it all the time.

finalgrunt
03-21-2013, 08:30 AM
More duct tape than exploit.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Well they are losing in VP atm, they have only Aiaus up here on the ledge to rez, so he is down to needing to insta /q outta the game because there are 5 FE monks who instantly pull wurms on him.

I'm all in for competition, but this cheating is just horrible.

You guys are seriously fucking lame.

maverixdamighty
Totally agree. FE doing it all the time.

post the fraps.

quido
lol double standards

aiaus so fast he angers the tired ppl!

Godefroi
It's nice trying to spin this saying "FE" does it too.

If we did it, why would we petition this, fraps it and put it in RnF ?

Spin that one harder bitches.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 08:32 AM
lol double standards

post a fraps of us doing it. you can't.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 08:34 AM
lol double standards

Post a fraps you nerd lol.

Yun
03-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Bruce, Sericx, and Kingore are all accessories to this blatant hacking. As we speak, they are utilizing the cheater Aiaus to train with no ramifications. This exploit is pretty much the same as using Macroquest Instant Camp plugins. Totally uncalled for, regardless of Veeshan's Peak being a zone that doesn't have normal GM intervention.

The fact that TMO is allowing and even utilizing a cheater to do something that directly benefits their entire guild is completely unacceptable.

I think this calls for another raid suspension for TMO. Until the leadership can get a handle on their lapdogs, I think it's the only way to teach these lowlifes to play fair.

quido
03-21-2013, 08:35 AM
We had some around those repops from your clerics, but we chose not to petition/cry about them.

I personally don't have any.

quido
03-21-2013, 08:35 AM
They wouldn't be as impressive as Aiaus anyways!

Is that Visceral's voice I hear?

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 08:37 AM
We had some around those repops from your clerics, but we chose not to petition/cry about them.

sounds legit...

Godefroi
So to summarize.

1) FE destroys TMO off the safe ledge, buffs up to Xygoz and wipes at 45% due to a mistake we made on our own.

2) FE CRs, TMO manages to get back on the safe ledge and starts training.

3) FE destroys TMO off the ledge again.

4) 1x TMO cleric left at the ledge, cheating and insta disappearing when ever our 5 monks tag him with wurms. He should have died 10 times already but always disappears.

GG TMO Cheater Aiaus. You are the lamest cunt of P99.

finalgrunt

So, cheating is ok? Two wrongs don't make one right. And if you have proof, petition it. This is unacceptable on so many levels.

Susano
03-21-2013, 08:38 AM

1. This is clearly not something that's supposed to be possible, it is clearly one of your members exploiting/hacking.

2. If you have "proof" we (FE) have done this, post it. Otherwise is just your word, and as of late, TMO's word hasn't been worth shit.

It's my sovereign duty to expose TMO for the filthy degenerates they are. You can muzzle Eccezan/Alatri/Tiggles on the forums, but if you blatently break the rules in VP, be sure one of us will be there to show the good people of P99 your antics.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 08:38 AM
They wouldn't be as impressive as Aiaus anyways!

Is that Visceral's voice I hear?

Nice sponsoring cheating there.

That is Bier's voice.

quido
03-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Ask Sunra about it, it's pretty easy - give the day some time, I'm sure our fraps will arise

Yun
03-21-2013, 08:40 AM

Why would you cry about them when you yourself are utilizing the benefit gained from your guildmate using the very same exploit in question? Enjoy your suspension/ban.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Look, I'm the first person in line to bust TMO's balls but this has been in game forrrrrrever and it's been exploited forrrrrrrever /sandlot

I'd bet that most people in raid guilds have IP exemptions. In a race where seconds matter having the ability to /q a character, tab over to the next character waiting at the character select and enter world is huge. Crying foul over this after its been abused non stop by FE members as well (but not necessarily by DA training in VP) is kind of ridiculous.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 08:42 AM
Ask Sunra about it, it's pretty easy - give the day some time, I'm sure our fraps will arise

i have seen sunra die plenty of times up here with 1 person training, but aiaus has a whole crew of monks training him and getting him agro only to have him poof. jeremy you are full of shit and i no longer want to see your peewee football video!

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Look, I'm the first person in line to bust TMO's balls but this has been in game forrrrrrever and it's been exploited forrrrrrrever /sandlot

I'd bet that most people in raid guilds have IP exemptions. In a race where seconds matter having the ability to /q a character, tab over to the next character waiting at the character select and enter world is huge. Crying foul over this after its been abused non stop by FE members as well (but not necessarily by DA training in VP) is kind of ridiculous.

Are you fucking serious here?

This was never used by any FE member.

Or prove me wrong, post the fraps, otherwise shut the fuck up.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 08:47 AM

you have fraps of us doing it or making assumptions? I for one don't even have an ip exemption. i've never seen our clerics doing this here to avoid death and we've had plenty of them trained and die up on ledge despite being the only rezzers available.

getsome
03-21-2013, 08:48 AM

I expected a bit more from an officer, than two wrongs make a right excuse. But at least you did not try to deny your cheating.

Keep frapsing and keep petitioning each time you see anyone use the exploit.

I wonder how the "upstanding" citizens of TMO feel about seeing blatant cheating and exploiting. Xasten, Acilletum (sp?), etc.

Control the Ledge, You Control the World!

TWDL_Prexus
03-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Lol.. Hey the top guild of P99/R99 have something in common. Both abusing this "feature". This is an exploit and abusers need to be suspended and lose their exemptions.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Lol.. Hey the top guild of P99/R99 have something in common. Both abusing this "feature". This is an exploit and abusers need to be suspended and lose their exemptions.

This is seriously taking things to the next level.

This is lame as fuck.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 08:53 AM
This faux outrage is absurd. I've been guilded with half of FE at one point or another, in fact I personally didn't know the DA trick until we absorbed VD and I'm assuming they learned it from battling TMO or from IB. Don't act like this was some fucking revelation that turned the tides in VP that you now must expose for the good of the server. Also screaming to "prove it"'with fraps makes you sound like Alarti. Don't be like that.

Is is obviously an unintended use of a game mechanic? Of course.

Was this the first time you've seen it before and must now expose TMO for their cheating ways? No, gtfo.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 08:54 AM
This faux outrage is absurd. I've been guilded with half of FE at one point or another, in fact I personally didn't know the DA trick until we absorbed VD and I'm assuming they learned it from battling TMO or from IB. Don't act like this was some fucking revelation that turned the tides in VP that you now must expose for the good of the server. Also screaming to "prove it"'with fraps makes you sound like Alarti. Don't be like that.

Was this the first time you've seen it before and must now expose TMO for their cheating ways? No, gtfo.

he's not da'ing each time he took damage and then /q instantaneously

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 08:58 AM

Actually, instead of spitting bullshit, you are claiming FE cheats. Fine, show us proof.

We discovered this today, hence the outrage, we frapsed it and posted it in RnF.

Now prove it or shut the hell up, I'll be glad to submit petitions myself if anyone in FE cheats.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Actually, instead of spitting bullshit, you are claiming FE cheats. Fine, show us proof.

We discovered this today, hence the outrage, we frapsed it and posted it in RnF.

Now prove it or shut the hell up, I'll be glad to submit petitions myself if anyone in FE cheats.

Is he DA'ing and then /q'ing then instantly disappearing from the world, or is there no DA involved?

Also fuck you with the "prove it" I've been guilded many of your members, I've witnessed the DA /q method numerous fucking times first hand. I know you're mad because it's a bullshit way to get trained in VP but don't act like this is a new revelation. This is like when we were attempting Xygoz without trying to get caught and Sentenza trained us for hours. We locked him inside Xygoz's room and he AoN'ed through the door. GMs didn't do shit. What I'm saying is there are plenty of bullshit bugs and both sides know them, your side isn't clean either so don't try to claim it or scream for proof, it's disingenuous.

getsome

Well you are wrong, this is the first time I have seen it on Fraps, used in a raid setting. And I am not outraged or surprised. I have seen a lot worse.

I am just glad they caught it on fraps for everyone to see.

I am also glad Malcolm admitted his guild are cheaters.

maverixdamighty
Is he DA'ing and then /q'ing then instantly disappearing from the world, or is there no DA involved?

Also fuck you with the "prove it" I've been guilded many of your members, I've witnessed the DA /q method numerous fucking times first hand. I know you're mad because it's a bullshit way to get trained in VP but don't act like this is a new revelation. This is like when we were attempting Xygoz without trying to get caught and Sentenza trained us for hours. We locked him inside Xygoz's room and he AoN'ed through the door. GMs didn't do shit. What I'm saying is there are plenty of bullshit bugs and both sides know them, your side isn't clean either so don't try to claim it or scream for proof, it's disingenuous.

no da is involved.

Yapas
GG TMO.

can't beat FE today, we raped you off the ledge and now you got your cleric Aiaus insta disppearing in game as soon as we are about to kill him ?

I seriously hope GM will not this lame case of cheating unpunished.

I lol'ed ! FE Angel :)

quido
03-21-2013, 09:06 AM
Is fast switching between accounts exploiting too? Should we start petitioning that?

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 09:07 AM

Dude, fucking watch the fraps. Quitting with DA on is regular, that isn't cheating.

Look at the fraps, he is getting hit, running and instantly disappearing.

It's like he is in game, and when ever he sees he has aggro on the wurms, he disappears Instantly. NO da involved.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 09:07 AM
Is fast switching between accounts exploiting too? Should we start petitioning that?

is that exploitation keeping them alive and hindering a raid?

quido
03-21-2013, 09:09 AM
It's giving an advantage to people.

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:10 AM

the rule lawyering is strong in this one.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 09:10 AM
I guess DA just made it safer? It's just fast switching. I'm of the opinion that IP exemptions should be incredibly hard to get, it's too easy to abuse.

1) have an IP exemption

2)

3) profit

quido
03-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Next time I can't kill Xygoz I'm gonna start crying about something everyone has been doing since forever that the staff has never disciplined anyone for!

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Next time I can't kill Xygoz I'm gonna start crying about something everyone has been doing since forever that the staff has never disciplined anyone for!

And if you have Amelinda in your pocket she'll suspend the competition

RIP eyeball safe spot tricks and Dontaze eating a suspension

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 09:14 AM

More like you kept trying to wipe us from the ledge and failed.

Gratz on the exp death btw lol.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 09:14 AM

this isn't about killing xygoz this is about us getting ready to attempt but ensuring we had complete control of the ledge before another attempt. keep cheating and spinning.

finalgrunt
03-21-2013, 09:16 AM

Never seen / heard about it myself. A bit early to claim "everyone has been doing since forever". I wouldn't be surprised if the GM didn't know about this either. And it's still clearly an exploit.

Top guilds teaching us new "tricks" every day.

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:17 AM

exploiting is exploiting. you should go find your duct tape now.

Zeelot you should need to muzzle Malcolm, he is not going to win any hearts or minds with his line of reasoning. Sometimes silence is just better.

Now that this is on the radar of things to watch out for, I foresee a guild and character getting a vacation in the near future if such exploitation does not come to a halt.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 09:18 AM

fast switching to another account while you have agro and are not fd/da etc is an exploit, period. i'd ban myself if anyone can prove i've ever done it, won't happen.

AenarieFenninRo
03-21-2013, 09:19 AM
So, there seem to be two arguments going on here, one that seems to offset the other... and being made by the same people, which is a joke to me.

Theory one, that he didn't DA so he had agro which shouldn't allow for fast switching
Theory two, that /q is an exploit that shouldn't be allowed (fast switching).

to address the first from your fraps, its hard to tell if he does DA or not, but you do realize that being at character select or having your account active on a different character does allow DA to reset right? So with a cleric having 2 DAs, possibly an idol... thats at least 3 DAs available to them which would then make this "ok" because the person didn't have agro based on being DA.

The second, has been known for a LONG time so to start sounding indignant about someone /q'ing for a fast switch just makes you sound like whiney children.

I dont see how this argument can stand up in court. Hell, even Chest is here defending it, and he's nearly ALWAYS against TMO in R&F. If that doesn't tell you something, then you're not paying attention much.

finalgrunt
03-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Was quitting while DA a classic feature on live btw?

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:20 AM
So, there seem to be two arguments going on here, one that seems to offset the other... and being made by the same people, which is a joke to me.

Theory one, that he didn't DA so he had agro which shouldn't allow for fast switching

to address the first from your fraps, its hard to tell if he does DA or not, but you do realize that being at character select or having your account active on a different character does allow DA to reset right? So with a cleric having 2 DAs, possibly an idol... thats at least 3 DAs available to them which would then make this "ok" because the person didn't have agro based on being DA.

The second, has been known for a LONG time so to start sounding indignant about someone /q'ing for a fast switch just makes you sound like whiney children.

I dont see how this argument can stand up in court. Hell, even Chest is here defending it, and he's nearly ALWAYS against TMO in R&F. If that doesn't tell you something, then you're not paying attention much.

tl;dr - Cheating and exploiting is ok, if your not caught on fraps.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 09:22 AM

You should pay attention to the fraps, he is getting hit hence not DA.

That's "Fast switching" as you call it. That's exploiting.

Servellious
03-21-2013, 09:22 AM

He was doing this none stop for about 20 minutes. Its total bull shit and just one of the many cheats TMO uses.

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:23 AM
you can always quit while DA, whether or not you came back alive, depended on who else was around, and how much damage the npc was doing to you after your DA wore off and your toon sat there LD.

quido
03-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Q fucking Q

hypocrites

"you're better at it than us - we want it to stop!"

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 09:25 AM
TMO still defending themselves when caught red handed is truly pathetic.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 09:25 AM

you are an idiot. watch the target he was taking dmg and instantly poofed, we also have seen him running and poofing. so unless he has unlimited charges of da idol he is cheating. this wasn't a one time thing or i'd believe maybe he had a da idol, he's done it over 10 times.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 09:26 AM
you can always quit while DA, whether or not you came back alive, depended on who else was around, and how much damage the npc was doing to you after your DA wore off and your toon sat there LD.

exactly. the mobs had no agro they sat there on his /q point and reset after he poofed.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 09:27 AM
TMO was raped off the ledge, bruce kept failing as well and ended up eating an exp death.

Aiaus was running around for 20 30 mins repeatedly doing this, hence us having the opportunity to fraps it.

You can fuck off with your DA spin, the fraps is fucking crystal clear.

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Q fucking Q

hypocrites

"you're cheating - we want it to stop!"

Malcolm, have you slept in 24 hours?

Versus
03-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Funny you mention cheating:

Originally Posted by Eccezan
Given that the kiting rule has been overruled with this new GM change I have a couple questions about some recent rule changes.
1) Using Eye of Zomm wall glitch to zone in to target / train zone in? Is this still illegal?
2) Regarding VP raiding: Is using ledge in the picture room to fight dragons still illegal? Currently guilds are not allowed to position a dragon on the ledge in the picture room and fight him there due to vague "pathing exploits." Given the change in GM's, and the changes to the AE in zone (now outdoor zone, walls do not block AE), the ledge no longer offers any strategic PVE advantage during the actual fight encounter. Are we allowed to position dragons there to fight now?

Eccezan - 1) yes still illegal. 2) also still illegal. ill talk to Nilbog and Rogean about it though, and if they feel it should be changed, we will change it.

http://i.imgur.com/IyaMebs.jpg

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:29 AM
btw Aiaus is Zeelot.

Susano
You guys asked for proof, now you want me to prove that the proof is an exploit.

I've played here a while, I've seen the exploit with IP exemption and DA, but I've NEVER seen someone with two mobs on them hitting them just disappear without a single cast animation.

If this is legit, I'm sure we'll all be putting in for IP exemptions and VP will be a much safer place.

Godefroi

All I see is an eye, what are you trying to prove retard ?

quido
03-21-2013, 09:30 AM
I slept noon to midnight yesterday. It was wonderful!

falkun
03-21-2013, 09:31 AM
to address the first from your fraps, its hard to tell if he does DA or not,

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:800px; height:600px;" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/3c_EVJTmsIQ#t=05s&vq=hd720?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3c_EVJTmsIQ#t=05s&vq=hd720?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3" />

Its pretty obvious the dwarf takes a hit at 0:06 in this video. Dwarves don't make that cringing motion if they aren't taking some kind of damage (which DA would prevent). He's not DA the INSTANT before he disappears from the game world.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 09:32 AM
The eye thing is def not legal, but the fighting on ledge was approved recently. I wouldn't know where to find the post but I can guarantee you the GMs gave it their blessing.

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:32 AM

last I checked guardian wurms spawn at the entrance to VP.

Servellious
03-21-2013, 09:33 AM
We show a cleric hacking they show us an eyeball.

quido
03-21-2013, 09:33 AM
r u tryin 2 rule lawyer getsome?

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Nice try at deflecting TMO's Cheating caught red handed on fraps showing us an eye Phisting, incredible.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 09:34 AM
btw Aiaus is Zeelot.

Hahaha no shit?

Leadership dictates guild behavior, if exploiting is rubber stamped by Lord Zeelot then who knows what other exploits they've been up to?

Lorraine
03-21-2013, 09:35 AM
something everyone has been doing since forever that the staff has never disciplined anyone for!

Never say never, maybe it's time they start removing the IP excemptions, when accounts are getting used in this way. And with proof like the one posted.

One thing's for sure though. Brutillus comfirmed really fat now, has to side-step on ledge in order to fit, thighs keep bumping on corners while turning, causing massive cracks on ledge structure. Maybe dwarf fell in one of them.
Brut lay off eating gnomes after 10pm server time, and 30 laps around Innothule Swamp each day. Till then Chowda #No1 ogre.
Guest-staring Daliant.

DA prevents your toon doing "getting hit animations".
Uninstall. Now.
Or go check your eyes.

Fountree
Getsome spin, deflect

AenarieFenninRo
Its pretty obvious the dwarf takes a hit at 0:06 in this video. Dwarves don't make that cringing motion if they aren't taking some kind of damage (which DA would prevent). He's not DA the INSTANT before he disappears from the game world.

I challenge that statement, I have seen people with DA on making the getting hit animation, they still make the same motions as if they are getting hit, there is just no damage taken.

Versus
03-21-2013, 09:36 AM
FE: They are cheaters for doing something that is widely known about and we do too, except we are desperate, let's try to use it against them!

BTW, you shouldn't directly violate Sirken's ruling on glitching an Eye of Zomm's to zone in as a CoTH tag next time. Bad girls, bad.

arsenalpow
03-21-2013, 09:37 AM
A screenshot of Sussy's eye at the VP safe spot is kind of sketchy, it's not as rock solid as fraps because we can't see where Sussy was at the time, but if he hasn't moved from the ledge then you know what's up

Servellious
Look at my game genie your dumb for not using one, it gives you infinite life and you never die its makes video games so fun.

No thanks, keep using cheats and claiming skill.

Fountree
Lol, Aiaus is zee, that's some tinfoil hat conspiracy shit right there. Getsome so clueless about our guild still even after all this time...btw playin with old bud Shortok on EQmac sometimes now, should hit us up for some trio action.

finalgrunt
03-21-2013, 09:38 AM
As a magician myself, I'd like to bring some light about the eye of zomm/ There are times you will pop an eye to safe spot/zone in even when you don't want to. It doesn't mean you see through it or control it. It actually required many casts to do so. It happens if there is an obstacle north east (check?) of where you cast.

Therefore, unless you have a fraps of the said eye being moved around (not just a bit, until the caster understands what's going on) and/or pulling something with it, you can't deduce anything from a screenshot I'm afraid.

falkun
03-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Ya, Eye of Zomm zone-in bug is well-known and can be quite accidental. Give us some proof of using it to exploit (pull a wurm, CotH happening, anything), otherwise I'm just going to believe its equivalent to the many instances I pop eyeballs to sebilis zone-in accidentally while trying to pull chef: click off the eyeball buff as soon as you notice its not next to you and summon a new one, no harm done.

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:42 AM
Lol, Aiaus is zee, that's some tinfoil hat conspiracy shit right there. Getsome so clueless about our guild still even after all this time...btw playin with old bud Shortok on EQmac sometimes now, should hit us up for some trio action.

Fountree if you are going post in this thread please follow Malcolm's lead and admit you are exploiting. Then you are allowed to post.

Susano
03-21-2013, 09:44 AM
TMO is exposed for the gaggle of cheaters they are, suddenly grasping at straws to discredit source.

Keep trying, I'm waiting for this "proof" of FE disappearing when trained with a mob like they are fucking David Copperfield.

getsome
03-21-2013, 09:47 AM
From what I am hearing, it seems FE will soon get a few clean sweeps in VP while TMO chalks up another raid suspension.

Servellious
03-21-2013, 09:54 AM
From what I am hearing, it seems FE will soon get a few clean sweeps in VP while TMO chalks up another raid suspension.

As usual will be 1 player who prolly has access to 5 other accounts.

quido
03-21-2013, 09:55 AM
you guys are weird

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 09:58 AM
I challenge that statement, I have seen people with DA on making the getting hit animation, they still make the same motions as if they are getting hit, there is just no damage taken.

you are a moron. again watch his health right before he poofs and again he did this several times today probably close to 10 times and some of those times he was running while he poofed. if you get a da off and he knows he is going to get out using his exploit there is no need to run.

Susano
03-21-2013, 10:00 AM
He's still doing it as we speak.

Hopefully more fraps are being collected.

The TMO way, CHEAT ERRYDAY!

feanan
03-21-2013, 10:01 AM
I must admit, it's pretty sweet watching TMO fall apart

getsome
03-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Can someone stream and make a ledge cam?

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 10:02 AM
This is thoroughly confusing.

So from what I have been able to gather from this thread is that there is a mechanic involving ip exemptions and second accounts that allows people who /q to instantly drop from the game if someone from that same ip logs in a character immediately after the first character /q'd? Am I understanding this correctly?

Even if this is for some reason not considered exploiting for personal/guild gain (read: it is) then isn't this similar to 2 boxing since one player is utilizing 2 accounts at the same time for that same benefit?

Clearly they're not both in game leveling one another, but they're both being used to exploit and garner an advantage.

I hope this has been petitioned, sounds like Zeelot and company deserve another record-extending raid suspension. How many will this make for TMO, 5? TMO and DA combined about 8?

falkun
03-21-2013, 10:03 AM

Fair enough. But do you care to explain how he goes from ~82%HP to ~50% HP immediately before disappearing from the game world. Please pay attention to the target box in the top-left of the FRAPs.

Servellious
Can someone stream and make a ledge cam?

OMG this please.

maverixdamighty
Fair enough. But do you care to explain how he goes from ~82%HP to ~50% HP immediately before disappearing from the game world. Please pay attention to the target box in the top-left of the FRAPs.

i pointed that out he conveniently didn't address it.

Versus
03-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Ya, Eye of Zomm zone-in bug is well-known and can be quite accidental. Give us some proof of using it to exploit (pull a wurm, CotH happening, anything), otherwise I'm just going to believe its equivalent to the many instances I pop eyeballs to sebilis zone-in accidentally while trying to pull chef: click off the eyeball buff as soon as you notice its not next to you and summon a new one, no harm done.

Come on...This was the 3rd eyeball he sent to the zone in, with a FE cleric standing right next to it. I wasn't running FRAPS but put two and two together here...

47shadesofgay
OMG this please.

maverixdamighty
This is thoroughly confusing.

So from what I have been able to gather from this thread is that there is a mechanic involving ip exemptions and second accounts that allows people who /q to instantly drop from the game if someone from that same ip logs in a character immediately after the first character /q'd? Am I understanding this correctly? yes, even with agro clearly on them he just poofs completely from game

Even if this is for some reason not considered exploiting for personal/guild gain (read: it is) then isn't this similar to 2 boxing since one player is utilizing 2 accounts at the same time for that same benefit? agreed same comment i made in gc

Clearly they're not both in game leveling one another, but they're both being used to exploit and garner an advantage.

I hope this has been petitioned, sounds like Zeelot and company deserve another record-extending raid suspension. How many will this make for TMO, 5? TMO and DA combined about 8?

Lorraine

Brutillus has him targeted, it's quite obvious he is getting hit, as his HP are going down in spikes.

GTFO and take your "challenges" with you.

Calabee
03-21-2013, 10:05 AM
the evidence is there ^^

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Come on...This was the 3rd eyeball he sent to the zone in, with a FE cleric standing right next to it. I wasn't running FRAPS but put two and two together here...

so why do we bother having rogues go to zone in to invite as the anchor? you are reaching. still waiting for TMO's fraps of us doing the "aiuas" exploit...

falkun
03-21-2013, 10:06 AM

You have ONE screenshot. Besides, this thread is about TMO David Copperfielding in VP, if you'd like to discuss an already well-understood bug/exploit being abused by FE, you should make your own thread about it. I'm sure it will receive a lot of attention.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 10:06 AM
FE: They are cheaters for doing something that is widely known about and we do too, except we are desperate, let's try to use it against them!

BTW, you shouldn't directly violate Sirken's ruling on glitching an Eye of Zomm's to zone in as a CoTH tag next time. Bad girls, bad.

All I See is an eye at zone in. Is popping eyes in VP forbidden ? I thought popping eyes through walls to make them pop at zone in was? Show us evidence of what you are saying or stfu.

Actually, TMO is beaten atm in VP, we control the ledge, you don't, and Aiaus was your last hope to rez people up there, hence the cheating , GG.

Susano
03-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Pro tip, the end of Brut's vid is the same as mine but from a different angle.

You get to see him coming/going.

Versus
03-21-2013, 10:11 AM
All I See is an eye at zone in. Is popping eyes in VP forbidden ? I thought popping eyes through walls to make them pop at zone in was? Show us evidence of what you are saying or stfu.

If I was able to be in two places at once to prove this, 99% of the FE forum warriors' heads would literally explode IRL.

Szeth1
03-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Raid suspend TMO and reban Szeth. All will remain equal.

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Raid suspend TMO and reban Szeth. All will remain equal.

falkun
03-21-2013, 10:14 AM
its hard to tell if he does DA or not

Nope, its pretty easy to tell, you should get better at watching FRAPs.

quido
03-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Hey just for the record you didn't run us off the ledge up there - we still have our other cleric too and have for a while, in addition to a number of other chars.

getsome
03-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Hey just for the record you didn't run us off the ledge up there - we still have our other cleric too and have for a while, in addition to a number of other chars.

If you are referencing Marley, should I log it on and jump it down?

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 10:16 AM
If I was able to be in two places at once to prove this, 99% of the FE forum warriors' heads would literally explode IRL.

good thing we have fraps of you guys blatantly cheating.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 10:18 AM

plz do

Demetrium

>cheating at a 14yr old game
you guys are fucking pathetic virgins

maverixdamighty

aren't you guys supposed to cheat on unguilded chars or alts? Should have had someone doing it on marley instead of aiaus

Trax
03-21-2013, 10:21 AM

Hold up, I may need a res later. Don't move him from ledge. Thanks.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 10:23 AM
We killed marley, you guys are a little late.

Szeth1
03-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Marley dies at the end of the movie. Haven't cried that hard since.

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Hold up, I may need a res later. Don't move him from ledge. Thanks.

Drawing TMO a map?

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Guys, where is Meccezan?

I fear he has finally ended it.. this is more than he can handle.

falkun
03-21-2013, 10:44 AM
TMO is taking a privilege (IP exemptions) and abusing it for raid benefit. The IP exemption should be removed from this account and any others granted to the applicable IP exemption request, the account should be banned for abusing IP exemptions (standing rules regarding IP exemptions) and TMO should be raid-suspended for abusing server-specific mechanics for raid benefit.

Servellious
03-21-2013, 10:47 AM

He a young lawyer. Maybe to young better call in the guns to spin this evidence

Susano
03-21-2013, 10:48 AM
lol nerds. this is nothing new

Neither is MacroQuest, but it sure got your ass banned.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 10:48 AM
TMO is taking a privilege (IP exemptions) and abusing it for raid benefit. The IP exemption should be removed from this account and any others granted to the applicable IP exemption request, the account should be banned for abusing IP exemptions (standing rules regarding IP exemptions) and TMO should be raid-suspended for abusing server-specific mechanics for raid benefit.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 10:49 AM
lol nerds. this is nothing new

noob go comment about how your war is higher dps than any melee other than vp geared rogs with your rmoy and silk whip...

BOUNCED

Susano
03-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Lol. You got me good. Your guild sucks its alright. let it out

You got yourself man, cheaters never win.

Tasslehofp99
03-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Lol who told you this? This guy is retarded.

You're calling someone retarded? wow. :eek:

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Lol who told you this? This guy is retarded.

Go 2 yaks until your higher lvl, my aggro in groups with RmoY and snare whip was pretty damn good and highest dps with parse, unless I had a vp geared rog around, then i would switch to 2 yaks

The proc rate just seems higher on yaks than other weps and the DD + 0.0 sec stun is good.

Stack up your dexterity.

I personally dislike Sarnak Warhammer, I think its a shit weapon.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=90999&page=2

BOUNCED

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Am I the only one who loves the TMO stance of "This is a known exploit, and everybody knows about it so its no big deal"?

No, I don't think most people knew about this, and even if they did it doesn't make it right to use it, lmao. It's exploiting.

I'm glad TMO and former TMO can all admit that they were aware of it though while many people in other guilds had no clue.

Do you guys have weekly exploiting pow-wows where you all get together and share the altest sploits?

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 10:56 AM
altest = latest

Bamzal Sherbet
03-21-2013, 10:58 AM
this really blows in pvp when ur killing sum1 and they insta poof like that

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 10:58 AM
If you dont understand that i'm sorry your dumb. Warriors do parse high in groups.

i have a warrior thanks for the info. i also know that the best geared warriors don't parse higher than moderately geared monks or rogues.

maybe your mq was messing up your parses. atleast we have another confirmed cheater in this thread to help his tmo buddies out.

BOUNCED

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 10:59 AM
I love how I make one comment and the whole guild jumps on me.

Please get off my dick.

You too scrub ass druid.

dude, you are a tool, you are a known RMTer, a known MQer, why are you even still posting here lol ?

Now go back at sucking bags of dicks. Work on your IQ as well, oyster brain. Cheaters never win.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm not even gonna go into this. Your obviously so good and have so much knowledge my mind is blown. :rolleyes:

He knows to play his class, I don't even know why he is answering to a noob that MQ'd to try to win and even failed at this lmao

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm not even gonna go into this. Your obviously so good and have so much knowledge my mind is blown. :rolleyes:

my warrior has better gear than your amazing rmoy and silken whip and without parsing i know my dps isn't higher than moderate monks/rogues. Go get banned again.

BOUNCED

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:05 AM
I used MQ to track some mobs for my keys, I'm such a cheater bro. It helped me get all my gear and level 60. :rolleyes:

Anyway. I still play and post whatever the fuck I want. French faggot.

Im done though. You guys attract to me like stink on shit. Pathetic.

so you are so bad you have to use it to track mobs for keys, confirmed noob. who is the one who follows us around on posts? LOL.

BOUNCED

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:05 AM
I used MQ

Lol, bye mister cunt of the year. You lose :D

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:06 AM

Here is proof.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/3c_EVJTmsIQ?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3c_EVJTmsIQ?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3" />

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlfM3t1yYEc?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlfM3t1yYEc?color2=FBE9EC&amp;version=3" />

bump for the deflectors

Autotune
03-21-2013, 11:08 AM
complaining about the same shit reds have been complaining about since day 1.

Stop being scrubs on both sides of the ball. This isn't something new and it's something people have learned to deal with in the past.

I didn't read all the QQ pages.

Susano
03-21-2013, 11:12 AM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd228/sussypoo/TMOVPSTRATEGIST_zpseaa84299.jpg

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:13 AM
Yep yep. Your the best. You know it all. I forgot. Warriors can out dps monks and rogues, it depends on haste and weapons.

yes and paladins can out dps a warrior as well depending (war using rusty weapons and naked), i'm not the one making outlandish claims that your war with shitty weapons is at top of the parses with everything but vp geared rogs lol. go away.

BOUNCED

Lorraine
03-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Am I the only one who loves the TMO stance of "This is a known exploit, and everybody knows about it so its no big deal"?

No, I don't think most people knew about this, and even if they did it doesn't make it right to use it, lmao. It's exploiting.

I'm glad TMO and former TMO can all admit that they were aware of it though while many people in other guilds had no clue.

Do you guys have weekly exploiting pow-wows where you all get together and share the altest sploits?

That ain't new.
In the case of "The People -VS- TMO : The Vox Project" , young lawyer Zeelot presents us with the 'it has been a known exploit and gonna get fixed soon anyway' strategy for the defense. DA Ambrotos slam-dunks the case, "unbiased" Judge Amelinda slaps wrists with minimal sentence, while red brothers get impaled and set on fire for the same sins (guild disbanded and accounts perma-banned).

[Tue Jan 31 01:08:24 2012] Ambrotos says, 'i dont see a frost aoe going off'
[Tue Jan 31 01:08:59 2012] Ambrotos says, 'i would advise you to camp out and reset her'
[Tue Jan 31 01:09:08 2012] Heliax says, 'mobs having trouble is a known issue. I submitted a petition about 2-3 weeks ago. kanras made changes to fix it next patch'
[Tue Jan 31 01:09:40 2012] Ambrotos says, 'Get her out of the wall '
[Tue Jan 31 01:10:07 2012] Heliax says, 'its a known issue, kanras said he fixed it for next patch'
[Tue Jan 31 01:10:21 2012] Ambrotos says, 'so you're willing to exploit a known issue?'
[Tue Jan 31 01:10:24 2012] Wakky says, 'did the GM just heal the mob? lol'
[Tue Jan 31 01:10:26 2012] Wakky says, 'wow'
[Tue Jan 31 01:11:39 2012] Ambrotos says, 'Clearly you do know this is why guilds were banned and disbanded on red right?'

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:14 AM
complaining about the same shit reds have been complaining about since day 1.

Stop being scrubs on both sides of the ball. This isn't something new and it's something people have learned to deal with in the past.

I didn't read all the QQ pages.

it's a bit different doing it in pvp than using it to grief a guild and prevent raiding...

Autotune
03-21-2013, 11:16 AM
it's a bit different doing it in pvp than using it to grief a guild and prevent raiding...

It's not. You still have to do the same thing regardless if he is pluggin or not. Training, counter.

Just be lucky they can't fully heal your dragon with the exploit.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:18 AM
It's not. You still have to do the same thing regardless if he is pluggin or not. Training, counter.

no you don't we had killed their entire training crew but he was able to keep rezzing using his exploit. we would have had a clean encounter if not for him using this exploit...

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:19 AM

That exploit got fixed right?

Well fix Aiaus exploiting, bann his ass and make it bannable when ever we catch a cunt doing the same.

Autotune
03-21-2013, 11:21 AM
no you don't we had killed their entire training crew but he was able to keep rezzing using his exploit. we would have had a clean encounter if not for him using this exploit...

if he has time to leave the game and then come back and rez, that is your guilds fault.

He isn't insta casting rez.

Train and keep a train where he leaves the game.

It is possible to kill a plugger.

quido
03-21-2013, 11:21 AM
we were fine, we had marley out and some other people camped lol

keep dreaming!

Autotune
03-21-2013, 11:22 AM
That exploit got fixed right?

Well fix Aiaus exploiting, bann his ass and make it bannable when ever we catch a cunt doing the same.

afaik pluggin is still not illegal on red, so it's got an uphill battle on blue.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:23 AM

keep dreaming!

marley got rezzed by aiuas after dying several times, you clearly weren't there.

maverixdamighty
afaik pluggin is still not illegal on red, so it's got an uphill battle on blue.

zone plugging is one thing plugging while you have agro on mobs and exploiting an ip exemption is a completely different issue.

finalgrunt

So, are you saying it's ok and not an exploit?

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:25 AM

keep dreaming!

http://oi50.tinypic.com/34pc2tg.jpg

Susano
03-21-2013, 11:25 AM
if he has time to leave the game and then come back and rez, that is your guilds fault.

This is not a thread about what we are or aren't capable of doing. This is a thread about someone using an exploit to gain an advantage in a the most contested raid zone on the server presently.

He would have been dead many times over if not for this trick, but he had more chances than he should have to find time to get those rezzes off, each one making things more difficult by bringing an ally into the fray.

quido
03-21-2013, 11:26 AM
marley died once way earlier in the night - we got him back up - then he died again and the first thing aiaus did when he got online was rez him, before you started crying h4x

quido
03-21-2013, 11:28 AM
and I told him to log off lol, we didn't need him there and it would be nice to have another backup - but he insisted on showboating for no good reason lol

you guys are gonna cry even harder at what gets done about it =)

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:28 AM

Nope.

We keep him from rezzing that's fine, he just disappears as soon as he has aggro, that's exploiting.

I'm going to train mobs into TMO's camp, when I'm there I won't even DA or FD, I'll just fast switch to let everything reset.

You can't defend cheating.

Susano
03-21-2013, 11:29 AM
crying h4x

Merely elucidating the server to the rotten center of TMO so they won't be fooled by your candy coated exterior.

What happens in VP will not stay in VP.

Let the people see with their own eyes the lengths TMO will go to secure their pixels.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:29 AM
and I told him to log off lol, we didn't need him there and it would be nice to have another backup - but he insisted on showboating for no good reason lol

you guys are gonna cry even harder at what gets done about it =)

clearly clueless

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Jeremy is just mad at eating exp deaths and getting caught red handed, forgive the poor student :D

quido
03-21-2013, 11:31 AM
lol visceral you are stupid - that wasn't an exp death

was a pvp death

quido
03-21-2013, 11:32 AM
that pvp death also included xygoz killing like a dozen of your people <3 eq

falkun
03-21-2013, 11:36 AM
InB4 mass influx of cleric accounts requesting IP exemptions.

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 11:36 AM

gratz on using exploits to stay up there and keep training. you guy lost straight up and had to cheat, but not a first and i'm sure it won't be the last.

finalgrunt
03-21-2013, 11:39 AM
New tag: More Copperfield than exploit :D

getsome
03-21-2013, 11:44 AM
which dragons in VP are up? might need to reinstall eq at work.

zel
03-21-2013, 11:45 AM
xygoz atm

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:45 AM

FE Attempts at Xygoz x2

TMO Attempts x0

FE wiping TMO at entrance x1
Bruce Exp deaths 2

Mad MSU student x1

:D

Autotune
03-21-2013, 11:46 AM
zone plugging is one thing plugging while you have agro on mobs and exploiting an ip exemption is a completely different issue.

It doesn't matter. It's been happening on red, it doesn't matter why it's used.

TotallyLegit
which dragons in VP are up? might need to reinstall eq at work.

You and Visceral can sit on safe ledge and hold hands. I hear he still loves IB.

Funkutron5000
Mad MSU student x all of them because they're not in Ann Arbor.
:D

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 11:47 AM
I would very much love to train TMO sometime today.

If anyone has an FD account they would be willing to share with me temporarily please PM me! I will also livestream if enough people want to watch. :)

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:48 AM
You and Visceral can sit on safe ledge and hold hands. I hear he still loves IB.

We're more going to welcome Getsome and carry on raping you off the ledge in VP.

Just sad to see you guys cheat, but we will deal with it.

Autotune
03-21-2013, 11:49 AM
So, are you saying it's ok and not an exploit?

I'm saying if it's not getting reds banned when they do it all over in every zone, you're not going to get banned for it on blue in a non csr zone.

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Funk I believe this is a problem with TMO. Zeelot is also upset he didn't get accepted to U of M.

Loly sits in his white trash basement in taylor-tukey or whatever shithole portion of the metro area he lives in.

If these people were intelligent enough to make it to Ann Arbor, or some portion of the state that isn't utter shit TMO would not be so full of anger and sploitz.

finalgrunt
03-21-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm saying if it's not getting reds banned when they do it all over in every zone, you're not going to get banned for it on blue in a non csr zone.

Still doesn't answer if you believe it's cheating or not. And if it is, why such people aren't booted from their guilds?
All I know is that being able to escape any kind of aggro in a matter of seconds is cheating. And whoever does this know it.
Any exploit like this should result in the banning of the perpetrator.

getsome
03-21-2013, 11:54 AM

I was actually referring to my rogue so I could help drag corpses.

As for Getsome he has never been up on the ledge. I will gladly

hiding behind an alias is weak. man up. I will gladly dance with you on my cleric inside VP. or are you totallyapussy

Ravager
03-21-2013, 11:56 AM
I would very much love to train TMO sometime today.

If anyone has an FD account they would be willing to share with me temporarily please PM me! I will also livestream if enough people want to watch. :)

What do you need FD account for? Just get IP exemption.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Total cunt, like Aiaus.

Hiding behind alias and cheating when they lose GG lol

quido
03-21-2013, 11:59 AM
who lost? I wrecked you guys for like 2.5 hours straight without a single death before I died to a failed FD and my own stupidity

Cochonou
03-21-2013, 11:59 AM
What do you need FD account for? Just get IP exemption.

No wonder why Amelinda was so slow at granting IP exemptions for non TMO members. In the end, cate was right ... she really was TMO's puppet.

quido
03-21-2013, 12:00 PM
your own cleric even said your dead trainers don't deserve rezzes lol

getsome
03-21-2013, 12:03 PM
who lost? I wrecked you guys for like 2.5 hours straight without a single death before I died to a failed FD and my own stupidity

Is your stupidity in reference to the one time you did not utilize the exploit drop out of world?

2.5 hours straight seems easy for an exploiting monk.

quido
03-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I've never done that.

Godefroi
ITT jeremy getting slapped by everyone, dies in game and eats exp death.

Still brags about it lol

Must be sleep deprivation

maverixdamighty

can use mq and macros in vp too right bro? stop posting.

jkfranklin
03-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Heres another video of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgFjwYAl9O0 (http://meatspin.com/)

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 12:05 PM
http://oi50.tinypic.com/33lo3dk.jpg

This is what we have been witnessing so far. He gets killed and owned, then gets rezzed by the cheating cleric Aiaus.

But yeah Jeremy, keep bragging lol.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Also lol @ Meccezan's shitty necro's double body right next to bruce lol.

Ravager
03-21-2013, 12:07 PM
I hope some mobs pop while all this is happening.

getsome
03-21-2013, 12:07 PM
I've never done that.

Why not?

quido
03-21-2013, 12:08 PM
lol I don't need hacks to fuck you guys up - sometimes I don't even have to do anything!

maverixdamighty
03-21-2013, 12:10 PM
lol I don't need hacks to fuck you guys up - sometimes I don't even have to do anything!

apparently you did. you got rezzed by a cheating cleric multiple teams. is alarti posting on your handle or you just slipping?

getsome
03-21-2013, 12:11 PM

Seems you need your support cast to use "hacks." Or are you bound outside and run up to ledge and get a CotH each time you die?

Cochonou
03-21-2013, 12:12 PM
I've never done that.

Admits being a virgin

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Seems you need your support cast to use "hacks." Or are you bound outside and run up to ledge and get a CotH each time you die?

Jeremy just keeps dying, without Aiaus using the exploit to disappear right after rezzing him he would have rage quit already lol.

I've lost count of his death after 10

Kraftwerk
Glad you all on Blue are finally realizing the efficiency of this method. It's a good tool to have in your arsenal. I believe Sirken is trying to figure out exactly how it's done and wiling to go hard with punishment but do not quote me on that.

Also back of Jeremy, coming from somehow who did not like him before his anti-Nihilum stance and this quote earned him major bonus points:

Yeah, whenever alarti or eccezan or tiggles has a dumb post, we all have to approve it. Nothing gets said without 100% support from the guild.

jkfranklin
found alarti guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIW0Y6-ggSg (meatspin.com)

getsome
03-21-2013, 12:18 PM

Here is proof.

quido
03-21-2013, 12:22 PM
lol yeah aiaus is tmo's only rezzer

Daldolma
03-21-2013, 12:23 PM
itt dying guild of the obese cheats at 14 year old emulated game, their search for self worth continues

Versus
03-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Keep on CoTH'ing with eyes from ledge to zone in, which is confirmed illegal and then crying wolf about people /q'ing.

Xygoz ded.

Cochonou
03-21-2013, 12:25 PM
What needs to be done to get TMO unguilded and raid suspended for blatent exploit in VP ?

Autotune
03-21-2013, 12:25 PM
can use mq and macros in vp too right bro? stop posting.

no on said this. you should stop posting if you're going to come out of left field with with your retarded fucking posts.

falkun
03-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Alarti has been seriously missing from this thread, so I thought I'd add his input here:
We do say they do not staying in guild when caught cheating.

Awaiting TMO confirmation of Aious' (and his main's) removal from the guild.

47shadesofgay
something everyone has been doing since forever that the staff has never disciplined anyone for!

Q fucking Q

hypocrites

"you're better at it than us - we want it to stop!"

Are you a TMO officer? I'm just wanting to clarify for the GMs and for the players reading this to see:

is it TMO's official stance that the behavior exhibited in the first post of this thread (/q'ing and instantly logging in another account when you have an IP exemption to instantly get your other character out of the game) is acceptable for anyone on the server, both TMO and FE alike?

Just want to clarify TMOs stance on using this known exploit, thanks.

Szeth1
Alarti has been seriously missing from this thread, so I thought I'd add his input here:

Awaiting TMO confirmation of Aious' (and his main's) removal from the guild.

Inb4 Prove who his main is.

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Keep on CoTH'ing with eyes from ledge to zone in, which is confirmed illegal and then crying wolf about people /q'ing.

Xygoz ded.

I assume TMO got it?

If so congrats TMO!

FE should have given me account infos to help all of you.

falkun
03-21-2013, 12:31 PM
It'd be on their DKP page. If TMO is honest about all the "zero tolerance" policy on cheating, they would honor the statement they have made ALL over the forums.
If any TMO members intentionally grief, train, ploot, exploit, hack, etc they will be booted provided I have solid evidence of the act.
Exploit confirmed.

Cochonou
03-21-2013, 12:33 PM
ITT : TMO gets caught red handed but gives 0 fuck to the server

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblhxanbFy1rv8tjh.gif

Keep going on TMO ! No wonder how high you send shit in the air, it will definitely hit the ground one day or another. Looks like your downfall will be faster than what it took you to rise there.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 12:36 PM

Xygoz ded.

Congratz on winning thanks to cheat.

See you next spawn !

Frieza_Prexus
03-21-2013, 12:37 PM
I just came out of knee surgery so forgive me not reading the whole thread. It seems Aiaus is simply using his IP exemption to log out faster. Is there an authoritative statement by the server staff prohibiting such actions, if so where?

Daldolma
03-21-2013, 12:40 PM
I just came out of knee surgery so forgive me not reading the whole thread. It seems Aiaus is simply using his IP exemption to log out faster. Is there an authoritative statement by the server staff prohibiting such actions, if so where?

credibility destroyed

Autotune
03-21-2013, 12:41 PM

TO RED FORUMS!

Fountree
03-21-2013, 12:41 PM
This has been something consistently done by FE/BDA and others, as Chest admits earlier in the thread. This isn't new, this isn't astonishing and I don't even think a statement on this has been given by the staff. So you may want to stop the QQ for a sec and look after your own ranks too. Visceral you guys had multiple clean engages on Trak and Xygoz today but your guild wiped. Don't try to spin it any other way lol you look silly.

falkun
03-21-2013, 12:42 PM
Its an exploit and you know it. Its unintentional use of server mechanics (not even game mechanics, the server's IP ban makes this happen. Any other server and Aiaus' LD character would be dead). If this is not permitted by server staff, everyone should be applying for an IP exemption (which would defeat the purpose of the IP ban in the first place).

TMO should honor their code of removing cheaters and exploiters. Server staff should discipline persons abusing IP exemptions and guilds abusing server mechanics.

Frieza_Prexus
credibility destroyed

What? I'm sitting here unable to watch the fraps while my perscription filled
Simply asking questions.

47shadesofgay
I too would like to understand the server-staff stance on this issue. Has this been reported?

Also, what is TMO's official stance on it? The only member of TMO leadership to post in regards to it seems to think it is ok for everyone to use this tactic since it is a KNOWN exploit.

I think any guild competing with FE needs to know if this is acceptable behavior so that they too can use these tactics without fear or repercussion if the server staff is okay with it.

Fountree
03-21-2013, 12:44 PM
That being said, I personally would like to see a response from server staff first off on whether or not they're aware of this stuff, and then I'd like to hear what the repercussions are. Not LOL LETS BAN TMO 4EVER CUZ 1 GUY DID SOMETHING LOL EASY VP PLZ

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 12:45 PM
Sometimes Fountree seems like an absolute voice of reason.

Let's hear what the server-staff have to say in regards to this. Has it been petitioned? I can petition/PM if not just let me know.

Fountree
03-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Lol Daldoma talking about credibility, quit server years ago and has 0 fuckin clue whats going on besides the daily RNF glance.

ymw
03-21-2013, 12:47 PM
The shitty thing about this whole deal and the rampant use of this "technique" on both servers is that it's not going to end in FE, TMO, or any guild losing.

Sucks for the small handful of people on the server that legitimately need these exceptions that are going to keep having a harder and harder time getting them because of abuse like this.

getsome
03-21-2013, 12:48 PM
I just came out of knee surgery so forgive me not reading the whole thread. It seems Aiaus is simply using his IP exemption to log out INSTANTLY. Is there an authoritative statement by the server staff prohibiting such actions, if so where?

fixed it,

until a staff posts an authoritative statement prohibiting a specific action, you contend it is ok to use it?

your own officer called it a hack. I expected better of you.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=5586&postcount=1

RipinpeaceTMO2013
03-21-2013, 12:50 PM
rip you faggots can go hunt jobs with Mccezan at lowe's parking lot now

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 12:51 PM
That's bullshit. If you don't know right from wrong and will do whatever it takes to obtain pixels because theres no set rule saying you cant (we refer to this as lawyering) then you are part of the problem.

That's why most stable adults don't take join either FE or TMO, they don't need "rules" to tell them the difference between right and wrong on a video game.

It's like skipping down a hall way in high school to get where you are going faster when there is a rule against running. Sure nobody said you couldn't skip, but you should know it's wrong and you shouldn't do it.

Are you people really children, do you really need a 10 page long book of raiding rules so you know exactly what you can/can't (right/wrong) do?

I really wish they would suspend you guys far more often and outright ban your characters. Only way things could possibly get better.

Godefroi
03-21-2013, 12:52 PM
This has been something consistently done by FE/BDA and others, as Chest admits earlier in the thread. This isn't new, this isn't astonishing and I don't even think a statement on this has been given by the staff. So you may want to stop the QQ for a sec and look after your own ranks too. Visceral you guys had multiple clean engages on Trak and Xygoz today but your guild wiped. Don't try to spin it any other way lol you look silly.

We had 2 clean engages on Xygoz because we outskilled TMO off the ledge.

During our CR Aiaus took advantage and rezzed the dead TMOs.

We still managed a second attempt, but it made it really harder since Aiaus was Cheating and stalling us.

Then sorry yeah, we made an attempt with 24, not 38, we haven't 100 keys and don't have the experience of a guild that was in there unchallenged a whole year buddy lol.

Also, if you watch OP's video, are you sure you wanna tell me I look silly ? When your guildies cheat and get caught red handed ?

Alrightyyyyy then lol

Autotune
03-21-2013, 12:52 PM
fixed it,

until a staff posts an authoritative statement prohibiting a specific action, you contend it is ok to use it?

Why not? VD/TR used a much worse exploit continually under the guise of "well until a staff member tells us it's not okay..."

And they had officers, raid leaders and the guild leader backing that.

falkun
03-21-2013, 12:54 PM
And it got fixed. Lets see another server exploit fixed.

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 12:54 PM

Frieza_Prexus
03-21-2013, 12:55 PM
fixed it,

I am not condemning or condoning such actions at the moment. I do recognize that this use has been around for a very long time, and I think authoritative clarification would be useful. My understanding is that this has been tolerated/ might be legal but that is mostly supposition on my part that the staff continue to allow such a use.

Obviously, this trivializes some things and likely should not exist, but it does and I simply have no clue whether or not it will continue to be allowed.

Autotune
03-21-2013, 12:56 PM
To me, this entire thread is laughable.

One cleric is plugging and an entire guild is crying about it, the majority of that crying guild is made of up the same people that used and abused the memblur exploit for weeks (several guild members exploiting a major game breaking bug).

Should he be plugging? no. Do a majority of the people that play from all guilds do it? yep.

I hope it get's fixed and then when people's guild members try to instantly log out and dodge trains they can all die like the giant faggots they are.

Ele
03-21-2013, 12:57 PM
To me, this entire thread is laughable.

One cleric is plugging and an entire guild is crying about it, the majority of that crying guild is made of up the same people that used and abused the memblur exploit for weeks (several guild members exploiting a major game breaking bug).

Should he be plugging? no. Do a majority of the people that play from all guilds do it? yep.

I hope it get's fixed and then when people's guild members try to instantly log out and dodge trains they can all die like the giant faggots they are.

All IP exemptions should be erased, and reapplied for with stricter proof.

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Do a majority of the people that play from all guilds do it? yep.

LOL. Spinning out of control.

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 12:58 PM
All IP exemptions should be erased, and reapplied for with stricter proof.

Physical pictures with some sort of note showing both individuals and their account names. Possible rl phone conversations, and there will be an application fee.

No fucking around, this is serious business.

Fountree
03-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Haha, forgot about that memblur exploit being used repeatedly on VP dragons by our competition to reset them to 100% health. Funny shit...that was on a whole other level compared to this!

Autotune
LOL. Spinning out of control.

It's not spinning faggot, it's the truth. Anyone with an IP exemption has known about it and does it. It's actually one of the reasons to "my girlfriend likes to play EQ".

Your lack of P99 knowledge doesn't always mean someone else is spinning, it means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about 90% of the time.

Fountree
And no one got banned for the blur tactic? I demand justice!

quido
03-21-2013, 01:00 PM
no wonder kagok so mad!

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iyXDo24JICE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iyXDo24JICE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Szeth1
Application fee? Oh man wouldn't want money to exchange hands over P99...

HAHAHAHAHHA

falkun
Just mass apply for an IP exemption, then you can do it too!

getsome
Why not? VD/TR used a much worse exploit continually under the guise of "well until a staff member tells us it's not okay..."

And they had officers, raid leaders and the guild leader backing that.

Care to elaborate?

I was the guild leader and a raid leader, can you please tell me which, much worse exploit we continually used that was not ok, using the until a staff member tells us its not okay.

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 01:01 PM
It's not spinning faggot, it's the truth. Anyone with an IP exemption has known about it and does it. It's actually one of the reasons to "my girlfriend likes to play EQ".

Your lack of P99 knowledge doesn't always mean someone else is spinning, it means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about 90% of the time.

While this may be common knowledge in TMO ( a guild full of known exploiters)

I can assure you that the majority of other guilds members neither have IP exemptions or knew about this exploit before today.

Come down from your cloud you frother.

Autotune
Want to know another reason? It allows you to switch from one account to another without getting locked out and having to wait.

Basically allows you to get on your alt to kill draco much faster.

falkun
no wonder kagok so mad!
Doesn't have IP exemption yet, needs to have girlfriend play with him!

Autotune
03-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Care to elaborate?

I was the guild leader and a raid leader, can you please tell me which, much worse exploit we continually used that was not ok, using the until a staff member tells us its not okay.

This was after you left for EQmac and it was with memblur, reason why VD is infront of TR in VD/TR. It was some of your members (or VDs using your tagged characters).

47shadesofgay
03-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Want to know another reason? It allows you to switch from one account to another without getting locked out and having to wait.

Basically allows you to get on your alt to kill draco much faster.

Is this why everyone in TMO is aware of it? I bet you guys have an informative post on your forums telling people to apply for IP exemptions so they can switch to their alts faster.

LOL.

(fountree, agreed dude, those fuckers, and the tmo who originally did it on talendor all deserve to be banned)