Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Poopsocking does it still happen in Kunark ?

I am curious as if the raid scene has gotten better? Before kunark everyone said that just wait until kunark. Things will get better. More camps will be open and the guilds won't worry about the old raid mobs. Is this true ?

Where All those people wrong ? "as usual" ?

Do people still squeeze some into their foot cotton . ?
Old 04-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am curious as if the raid scene has gotten better? Before kunark everyone said that just wait until kunark. Things will get better. More camps will be open and the guilds won't worry about the old raid mobs. Is this true ?

lolol u trollin'

but c'mon guilds are sitting 20 deep at CoS. T-staff and locket camps for weeks at a time rotating in and out members, what do you think VS and Trakanon are like?
Old 04-17-2011, 03:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if u are referring to classic (prekunark content) id imagine most of it is uncamped.

all the super cool guy kunark shit is most probably camped 24/7 by multiple top end guilds.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Kobold

I dunno, key camps and quick spawns like CoS and crap are held down because it's easy to with small numbers. Big targets like Trak/VS you're not likely to find large numbers of members anywhere near unless they're up. Last VS it took about 5-6 minutes for any guild to really be there in force.

I roll around KC, CoM and Seb, and rarely takes more than 15-20 mins to get a decent camp with a named spawn. There's a higher server pop'n, but the top end of the game has VP in their sights, not more pairs of sathir pants or phat dragon loots.

It's actually a REAL challenge to find more than 5 people in chardok or city of mist on a regular weekday night, and even then, they might not all be in 1 group.

Log on, go where you want to kill something, and if it's not trakanon, chances are pretty good that you'll get a chance to kill it.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

The last 1-3 (?) month prior to kunark almost no poopsocking happened at all. Guilds logged out at due raidtargets, but poopsocking was rare. Same for VS, Trak and faydedar so far, its all about mobilization.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if it's not trakanon, chances are pretty good that you'll get a chance to kill it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if u are referring to classic (prekunark content) id imagine most of it is uncamped.
You must play on a different server then me.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodapop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must play on a different server then me.
i play on 9991 tcejorP
Old 04-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Kobold

Well, maybe not a GREAT chance, but a chance nonetheless...

Maestro needs more lvls, go get him.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:45 AM
Kobold

Didn't naggy wipe 3 guilds before dropping recently too?

I'd say it's been about the best few weeks, competition wise, in a long time.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:09 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The last 1-3 (?) month prior to kunark almost no poopsocking happened at all. Guilds logged out at due raidtargets, but poopsocking was rare. Same for VS, Trak and faydedar so far, its all about mobilization.
Or just have Perun or Trystch Train and leapfrog. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread