Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Default Warrior Berserk

A warrior will go berserk when falling below 30% health and will remain berserk permanently until his or her health reaches 45%. (Need confirmation of numbers.)
While berserk, the warrior gains a small amount of attack rating (how much?) and will score a crippling blow whenever he or she would normally have scored a critical hit.

Going berserk is accompanied by the message, "Soandso goes into a berserker frenzy!" which will appear in the chat boxes of both the warrior and another other nearby players. "Soandso is no longer berserk" signals the end of the effect.

Berserking is a hard-coded mechanic of the class and stacks with all buffs, disciplines, etc.

Cant find anymore information than this... if anyone could help ) Looking for actual mechanics.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

It's 40% to drop into zerk and 45% to come out. I believe you get up to 3x damage as a max hit.

I believe with regards to mechanics you take a hit to agi and a bump in str - would need confirmation of that.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe with regards to mechanics you take a hit to agi and a bump in str - would need confirmation of that.
on live back in the day, there was a visible boost to STR and hit to AGI on the inventory screen. not so on P99, dunno why. i always meant to make a bug report about it, but never bothered to dig up proof. does anyone else remember it being this way, though?
Old 10-31-2013, 10:36 PM
Aviak

I can confirm, str did go up and agi went down. By how much? No idea...
Old 10-31-2013, 11:48 PM
Banned

Arnt warriors suppose to remain normal run speed at low hp with berzerk? Any1 remember if that was true on live?

I.e. where all classes are being reduced to a walk speed at low hp, say 5%, warriors would not have this happen.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

^ that actually does sound right to me

i wonder if it changed at all on live. gonna investigate soon.

someone should check it out on EQMac before we can't check there anymore.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

I'll research this weekend and post my finding monday, GL on your searches as well.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Orc

warriors get crippling blows when berserk, which makes your crits do double damage. I've noticed that I don't go into berserk until 38% and I don't leave berserk until above 45%.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

It's definitely 40% to get into it and 45% to leave. Need more people out there seeking their fellow warriors. That tactic is OP.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 11-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah Ive kept searching for a while and can find very little to no information that we all don't already know. And yeah crippling for 400 at level 30 is definatly an OP tactic.. and doing it for 2000 at 60.. Well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im still looking for the actual mechanics for fun.. but the proof is in the pud's warriors are fun shit! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread