Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People aren't legally obligated to use my name. They can call me whatever they want.

But I can't compel anyone by force to have them call me what I want.
The most aggrieved people on earth wouldnt care.

If anyone believes that, I'd like to show you some investment opportunities.
Old 01-24-2023, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I say same political opinions, I don’t mean which politician you voted for

I mean how you feel about each individual issue. Dems, including just about every single one here, are so incredibly hive mind tribalistic they won’t even admit things they don’t like about Dems or things that conservatives are for that they almost might be for, like the 2nd amendment (for some). Millions of Dems have to be literal closeted gun owners because they are too scared about going against their precious hive mind
Where is this guy getting his info?

What the fuck is a "closeted" gun owner?
Old 01-24-2023, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

It looks like no one is immune to money, especially billions of dollars from Russian oligarchy.

Quote:
McGonigal (FBI agent) 54, of New York City, and Shestakov, 69, of Morris, Connecticut, "both previously worked with Deripaska to attempt to have his sanctions removed, and, as public servants, they should have known better," U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams said in a statement. "This Office will continue to prosecute those who violate U.S. sanctions enacted in response to Russian belligerence in Ukraine in order to line their own pockets."
Will Russia be stopped? (perhaps now that they are in war and broke. They will be.)

In the same article: George Santos has business ties with Russian oligarch's cousin, Stormy Daniels hush-money deal fixer: report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...l-fixer-report

I guess Elizondo looks stupid calling Russian interference in the US a hoax.
Old 01-24-2023, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

Matt Schlapp trying to grab em by the pussy but got a handful of wiener. GOP is a bunch of weird rapey types. Grand old pedophiles and rapists.
Old 01-24-2023, 09:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you investigate Trump for having Russian ties then you get arrested for having Russian ties (lol)
Old 01-24-2023, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
When you investigate Trump for having Russian ties then you get arrested for having Russian ties (lol)
Russian interference to the tune of Billions of dollars really was real and a problem per the quote in the article.

Quote:
McGonigal (FBI agent) 54, of New York City, and Shestakov, 69, of Morris, Connecticut, "both previously worked with Deripaska to attempt to have his sanctions removed, and, as public servants, they should have known better," U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams said in a statement. "This Office will continue to prosecute those who violate U.S. sanctions enacted in response to Russian belligerence in Ukraine in order to line their own pockets."
Wonder how the republican party feels about:
George Santos has business ties with Russian oligarch's cousin, Stormy Daniels hush-money deal fixer

Go proven corrupt GOP abusing Russian interference!
Old 01-24-2023, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russian interference to the tune of Billions of dollars really was real and a problem per the quote in the article.

Wonder how the republican party feels about:
George Santos has business ties with Russian oligarch's cousin, Stormy Daniels hush-money deal fixer

Go proven corrupt GOP abusing Russian interference!
Having an American cousin of a Russian donate to your campaign is no where NEAR to what McGonigal is guilty of lol

DEMOCRAT RUSSIAN COLLUSION lol

You can't write this shit! HAHAHAHA
Old 01-24-2023, 11:01 AM
Banned

Mike Pompeo wants attention
Old 01-24-2023, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AKA: "The Saudis forced me to make this statement"
Old 01-24-2023, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
AKA: "The Saudis forced me to make this statement"
I think he's playing the Trompian 'say outrageous nonsense' gambit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread