Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make it sound as if Green is a ladder server that's scheduled to reset and start over.
This is sarcasm right?
Old 07-02-2021, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me the dev post that states this, because there have only been devs posts stating they were planning to merge and recycle green and posts indicating they are contemplating a different solution.
Correct.

Also, do people think the devs are going to pay for an endless amount of pve servers? Lol

And even if they were willing to pay for all of them it would destroy P99 because the pop is barely enough to sustain two pve servers as it is
Old 07-03-2021, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we are allowed one acct to play on. Hence they would have to delete the other acct or remove toons to make a merger work because you aren't allowed over 8 toons on one account. And many people named their toons same name. so they would get a nifty e added to a toons name if it's a different account or one of the rooms would be deleted if on same account.

Basically can't merge
If they had some way to automating a merge where you can have a one-time chance to move green characters to a fresh empty account and then merge to blue, that would be ideal. Sounds like a lot of work for staff though if it needs to be done manually, plus all the name changes that would need to happen.

I would personally like an eventual merger if they could do it with no character loss, just so all my toons can be in one place. I probably won't do another start from scratch whenever they start the next iteration.