Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

This is a problem, I'd be fine with any of the above solutions. Perma rooting Rinna would do the same thing. Then it would just be slate who would be the problem. Which is something players can deal with.

I enchant things...
Old 07-28-2010, 06:44 AM
Sarnak

Snare for Rinna and Stun for Slate =P Wouldn't stop anyone who wanted to kil them legit, but would make them much harder to train around as a low level char
Old 07-28-2010, 06:44 AM
Orc

Make Rinna a Lvl1.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:49 AM
Fire Giant

Can we make Rinna Death Touch? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Kobold

whats with the carebare attitude. slate to tunnel was the norm on live. Deal with it and don't afk so close to the entrance. go sit near shady or something.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:14 AM
Sarnak

Can we just move the Bazaar to GFay?
Old 07-28-2010, 08:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats with the carebare attitude. slate to tunnel was the norm on live. Deal with it and don't afk so close to the entrance. go sit near shady or something.
The issue isn't that this didn't happen on live. On live, if you were a serial trainer on a non pvp server, You could be banned. Unlike here, getting banned on live meant you had to buy another CD key and completely reactivate another account. Unless you didn't care to lose money, people typically tried to avoid a ban.

Here on the other hand, the player in question can merely bypass the ban through whatever means, and continue to grief and train people even if they are banned. That is something that is and was not the norm on live.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snare for Rinna and Stun for Slate =P Wouldn't stop anyone who wanted to kil them legit, but would make them much harder to train around as a low level char
I like this.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People that don't die almost everyday to this bullshit need to stfu

It doesn't matter where you sit, if you are in the tunnel at all you'll get trained. People have figured out how to warp rinna before and I'm sure they'll do it again. Yep I was standing by shady, paying attention, when a gnome chick walks up to me, stops for a second and WHAM rinna drops on her head and one shots her and promptly goes at beating me.

Anyway I digress, theres NOTHING a person can do besides stay the fuck out of tunnel. People will never stop unless rinna changed, ever, they did it 10 years ago and big fucking surprise they are still doing it today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

I agree to the idea of NFP...that is how it was in Veeshan from release.

If you were evil you were in the sewers, I do remember people training guards to them but you had the chance to either run out of the sewer to the zone, which was really close, or you beat the guard since they weren't that high of level.

Also, to whoever said something about the banning process and having to get another key versus opening a proxy...that is truth
Closed Thread