Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-29-2017, 12:07 PM
Orc

Default And....

I thought about it some more , if i can somehow figure out how to make the target window the same size as the player window , and the pet window as bug as the group window, ( i am using the tweaked ones from the post above mine )

That would let be 3 sections that are all the same height as the hot buttons.

Could put the target over the pet window, the player window over the group window,

Making it fit together nicely.

I have only ever modified clickies (changing from one slot to another).

Something else that would be nice , would be to add a page to the player stats window that had clickies on it.

I know , i want to do alot with very little hehe.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:09 AM
Orc

Here is a screenshot of how im using the ui. You can see in the center , the pet window and the target window are out of proportion.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2017, 07:57 AM
Fire Giant

I've got the player, target, group, and pet window lined up with same width. Is this what you're talking about?

If there is some interest, I can post up my ui.
Last edited by fash; 05-30-2017 at 07:59 AM..
Old 05-30-2017, 05:16 PM
Orc

Default So far

i Did find on page 8 of this thread a pet window that was the correct width , but its too short as you can see here , i have a small chat window open below the pet window to fill this space.
imgur wouldnt load this one tosay , but here it is on photo bucket.

I think either just lengthening the pet window , and mayby increasing the size of the attack button , or adding a class symbol below it , i dunno , just something to fill the void.
Last edited by rhoward; 05-30-2017 at 05:24 PM..
Old 05-30-2017, 06:06 PM
Orc

Default bert spellbar with inventory same size as hotbuttons

Does anyone happen to have the bert spellbar with inventory where the duxa style spellbar is the same size as the hotbuttons vertical?
Old 05-30-2017, 06:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there is some interest, I can post up my ui.
I'd be interested. I'm always curious to see what interface setups other people are using; especially custom ones.

I'm using QQui group window and a player that I modified to have the HP gauges from duxaui and you appear to have something similar?
Old 05-30-2017, 08:36 PM
Orc

I do have the duxa style gauge bars, here is the latest screenshot on imgur
Old 05-30-2017, 11:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedleyKow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be interested. I'm always curious to see what interface setups other people are using; especially custom ones.

I'm using QQui group window and a player that I modified to have the HP gauges from duxaui and you appear to have something similar?
I replaced all the hp bars with the one from Vert UI that changes from green to orange to red as the hp falls. I'm not sure what duxaui has.
Old 05-31-2017, 12:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I replaced all the hp bars with the one from Vert UI that changes from green to orange to red as the hp falls. I'm not sure what duxaui has.
Fash , what would i need to replace inside the folder to change those bars to the colored ones you show here?
Old 05-31-2017, 01:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoward [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fash , what would i need to replace inside the folder to change those bars to the colored ones you show here?
You have to edit window_pieces01.tga to have the gauges look like duxa/vert ones, but they'll be red. To get the gauges to be green/lightgreen/yellow/orange/red as you lose health you have to edit the group and player windows and add the code from the duxa/vert ui to the qqui ones.

Here's a download link for the group window and an edited version of window_pieces01.tga that I made, but the player window I'm using isn't the standard qqui one. Hopefully Fash can post his player window so anyone who wants the standard qqui player window with the duxa/vert gauges can download it.

Here's what the player window I'm using looks like. Only problem with it I've noticed is if you have a last name it'll be on the same line as the hp number. I don't use last names so I didn't notice it until recently and don't care enough to fix it.