Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2023, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White grievances and culture war bullshit are just about the only reasons they can think of to vote for a guy who regularly flew on Epstein's underage sex plane.
Uh oh can’t have an entire race of millions mentioning any grievances in Horza’s utopia
Old 02-15-2023, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza’s utopia
man, what would that even be like....
Old 02-15-2023, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should listen to that instinct, especially for things you have not personally experienced
Don’t you derisively use the word incel? Is that something you’ve personally experienced then? Or do you use it to mock?

Or are we only allowed to mock people you deem worthy
Old 02-15-2023, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man, what would that even be like....
I don’t think he can imagine it because he needs to juxtapose white supremacy still being a dominant force to still have his imaginary villain yet his culture also having won the culture war
Old 02-15-2023, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t think he can imagine it because he needs to juxtapose white supremacy still being a dominant force to still have his imaginary villain yet his culture also having won the culture war
My culture is also white people though, we just happen to not watch the same cable news channel as the rest of you.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe the day the fat pedophile you all worship finally strokes out.
i mean you are very likely to outlive trump, he's 80

so that's something to look forward to, right?

but like, every other problem in the world will still exist.

Quote:
My culture is also white people though, we just happen to not watch the same cable news channel as the rest of you.
Are the white people in the room with you, right now?
Old 02-15-2023, 12:25 AM
Banned

Joy Reid is like Horza, gloating that the culture war is over, and the left won

Oh ok, so if you ya’ll won, then I guess you can drop this endless oppressed victim bullshit?

“Lol nah fam”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 02-15-2023, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean you are very likely to outlive trump, he's 80

so that's something to look forward to, right?

but like, every other problem in the world will still exist.
I doubt DeSantis can get the kind of crowds Trump had anywhere outside of a ruby red state like Florida, there's a serious lack of decent right-wing candidates since Trump demolished the electoral hopes of your Bushes and Romneys.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Joy Reid is like Horza, gloating that the culture war is over, and the left won

Oh ok, so if you ya’ll won, then I guess you can drop this endless oppressed victim bullshit?

“Lol nah fam”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
weird

i didn't even know a culture war was going on, i figured thats what the past years have been leading towards, and I missed it !! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

seems like dems don't remember what war actually is. too bad Lyndon Johnson isn't here to remind them.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
weird

i didn't even know a culture war was going on, i figured thats what the past years have been leading towards, and I missed it !! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

seems like dems don't remember what war actually is. too bad Lyndon Johnson isn't here to remind them.
It’s a war over the culture, which is “the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group”

And yea the Left is winning/has won, which makes their oppressed victim bs all the more laughable
Closed Thread